Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic: Snapshot_20140114.JPG

Name:Mark

Attributes: Hunter - Ive been sneeking through the woods my entire life (Bow Hunting, im actualy pretty bad with a rifle. Pistol Im fine with though lol)
Cross country runner- Obvious
Afraid of clowns / spiders
Will Die for a Friend

Personality: If I ever talk at all I am one to be very sarcastic. I like to keep people I dont know at arms reach. Im very intuitive when it comes to reading people. and when it comes down to it Im a martyr, If my life is used to save another its a life well used.

Posting speed: I usualy post night though I can post every day

Last edited by a moderator:
Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine? :-P Just poking at you

Of course I am "a ray of sunshine". Because I should be the sun. I'm like so bright and stuff. Can`t help living on a sunny island. It makes you sick of the sun so much. Jkjk i dont even know anymore .-. That was the most sarcastic sentences I have made/said in my entire life lol

Well aren't you an interesting bunch...

Good job I'm coming in wearing my 'I'm not interested in ordinary people' Haruhi parody T-shirt :D

Well aren't you an interesting bunch...

Good job I'm coming in wearing my 'I'm not interested in ordinary people' Haruhi parody T-shirt :D
I'm actually going to come in my Planet Terror shirt with blue denim jeans. I'll take a pic today!

So many young people here, you make me feel old. At least there's a few people here in the twenty age range area...

Reactions: WanderingHyrda
Edited mine a lil bit...

So I'm on my phone rite nao... and y'all should get your pics as your avatar for arr peez! Btw, @LittleMissTinkerToy, you look adorable! ^.^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
60492_426870794034589_1869909525_n.jpg

Name: Laura

Attributes: I'm quite smart, good under pressure in situations. I did sports in College so I'm quite physically fit so good for running away ^^
I'm scared of the dark (stupid I know). I'm good at dealing with conflict within a group.

Personality: I'm quite an easy going person, very stubborn at times, very family oriented, have quite a low self-esteem and trust to easily.

Posting speed:
Working full time keeps me pretty busy but I should be able to get on at least once or twice a day to post.

Other : This is my first time signing up to a roleplay on this site (not new to this though). Hope I've done everything correctly.

View attachment 39705

Posting speed:
Working full time keeps me pretty busy but I should be able to get on at least once or twice a day to post.

Other : This is my first time signing up to a roleplay on this site (not new to this though). Hope I've done everything correctly.
Welcome Laura! Now, I must warn you, and @everyone signed up: The Murder Games is fast paced. I mean REALLY fast paced. Expect a few posts per couple minutes, especially during the start of the event. Of course, over the span of this week-long event, it will start to slow down. Just be aware and prep yourself with a razor sharp attention span!

I think we've managed to get a nice balance of ages/genders/personalities actually.

Then I remembered that Aki is GMing this.

For those who have yet to experience Aki as GM; you have been warned.

He does do a very good job though.

I've played a couple of games like this before I remember it being fast paced in the beginning. I know I work full time but I will get on at every possibility I can. Bit nervous as to this being my first one in a different set up but I'll give it a go! Can only do my best!

I've played a couple of games like this before I remember it being fast paced in the beginning. I know I work full time but I will get on at every possibility I can. Bit nervous as to this being my first one in a different set up but I'll give it a go! Can only do my best!
Prepare for abuse. :)

You'll be fine!

We're all friendly here; well I guess we'll get to see people's true selves when we start this particular RP; but we're all nice people...I think. Well I am. And Dallas is. And Gil.

Yeah...uh...

Status
Not open for further replies.