Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Everyone.

Once we get our final two members in the roster, I'll post when the Murder Game will begin. Though, it will most likely start late tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Pic:
55_98_9131_6411_20140818_003521.jpg

Name: Gil Vieira

Attributes:
Relatively tough
Good at carrying heavy stuff
Student in criminal forensics (don't know how that helps though)
Over-the-average runner

Personality:
Sometimes an introvert, sometimes a rather chatty guy
Likes to know new people
Loves reading
Hates people that thinks too much of themselves
Obsessed with intricate criminal stories

Posting speed: Many posts a day​

(( ONE SPOT LEFT FOR NEW PERSON. AFTER THAT, SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED UNLESS YOU ARE A MURDER VET. ))

Oh to everyone this is my first group rp XD...so sorry if its not the best. And i use my phone so sorry if shit gets a little stupid sounding lol, i misspell alot so i apologize for that as well... and I think I need a partner still.

Reactions: Akibahara
Oh to everyone this is my first group rp XD...so sorry if its not the best. And i use my phone so sorry if shit gets a little stupid sounding lol, i misspell alot so i apologize for that as well... and I think I need a partner still.
Well, try your best, Tinker! Alot of us are "intermediate" to "advanced" skill-level roleplayers-- so try your hardest! :D Oh, uhhhh, I dunno, I may end up becoming partners with @JayJay or @Reaper Jack or you! I do try to protect the, uh, "dependent" types. Yeah, let's go with that. >_>

Shiz, did I miss some sort of pairing? I mean, I could be a lone wolf too (I'm proactive enough of a poster to interact early), but I got a feeling it'll be bad times for Sid when I've got whatever the fuck it is coming at me and I shit my pants xD

Saul Goodman

Well, try your best, Tinker! Alot of us are "intermediate" to "advanced" skill-level roleplayers-- so try your hardest! :D Oh, uhhhh, I dunno, I may end up becoming partners with @JayJay or @Reaper Jack or you! I do try to protect the, uh, "dependent" types. Yeah, let's go with that. >_>
9a27b3c4.jpg

Excuse me?

@Akibahara
Last murder game scared me so much I couldnt post. This time im determined to use the buddy sytem and actualy be involved >< Want to be my buddy ^-^?

.....sir im ganna punch you XD and i will do my best thanks

@Melancholy and @JextheShadow you should change your avatars to your RL pics! It gets you more "in tune" with the RP event. :3 And I'll have to decide my first RPing partner, I'm so conflicted!

Ugh, staring at my picture for a week is going to be unsettling haha
Don't worry, you can replace your pic with Michael Shanks and no one will be the wiser. >.>

Reactions: Finch
Status
Not open for further replies.