Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I headed out of the room, the guy following me. I stumbled across the lobby, and saw people grabbing weapons and various items off of the table. My eyes widened, and I quickly ran towards it, grabbing something with a handle and something else that seemed like food. I didn't stop to see what I had gotten thoroughly. It was a free for all.

((short because I want stuff))

(I did that within 2 minutes of Aki posting the lobby sorry bud)
//
1335298036781_3013300.png

I'll just go unarmed then. Time to edit my post. AGAIN

She got out of his arms, heading for her earpiece. Perhaps he was too harsh on his movement, but he didn't mind. It was nice to see an actual known face to him. And he knew that he could trust her. "You better stick around. Looks like we're in for some danger", he said, dead serious. Looking at all the earpieces made his spine shiver. Something obviously sick was about to happen, and they would all be a part of it.
Jack shook his head at Gil; lowering his voice to speak to him.

"That's not our concern; it's too risky to stay here like this; people will be killed at this rate; neither myself or Laura plan on joining them."

He looked dead serious; this was no joke; the fighting between them had already begun. People were going to die. Jack swallowed and accepted that; but it was a bitter pill.

Grant, pockets full with food, drinks, and a weapon, begins to head to the exit. He whistles the beat to to Insane by Eminem. The whistling echos...

Using up all her pocket space she stuffed all her food and bottles into the spaces she could, even resting one inside her jumper as space to keep things. A rucksake would be really handy right now. But they had to make do with what they could. Keeping her battered chair leg in hand ready in case of any problems she was set to go. She might have a weapon of sorts, but if it came down to it she didn't know if she was going to be able to hit anyone. Maybe if it meant she wouldn't get hurt. But the thought of whacking someone with a club like object just didn't seem right. Though this situation wasn't exactly right, so anything goes.

Moving after Jack quickly she kept up the pace moving through the halls. Trying to make some distance between them and the lobby where weapons had just been taken. It had begun. Soon the fight for meer things like food and water would begin. Not to even start thinking about the real threat. The traitor.

@Reaper Jack
@The Gil
@Dallas

Cody fished his food in only a mere five minutes, stuffing the dinner into his hoodie, he stood. Looking to one captive to another, his eyes stopped as they landed on a female with auburn hair. (I think its auburn.). He could easily approach her, females didn't scare him, no, it was men who truly struck fear into him. Slowly walking to the women, cody shoved his hands in his hoodie, holding onto the little supplies he had. As Cody approached the women she begun to walk away, so he followed.

(Edited.)

@Laura

(( AFK going to work guys! Also, we know everyone's true self: Y'all are assholes! <3 :D >_> ))

Grant keeps grabbing food and drinks. Most had been picked, but he still stuffs his inside sweatshirt pockets. His face is still hidden by the hood, the only thing shining is his bat...

*I kept my eyes on the kid...he seemed to be practically hoarding most of the edible food in this place. I'll give him some credit though, at least he has a good eye for melee weapons. But even so, I need that bat. And by need it, I mean, I NEED it. I can do more damage with it than he can. I walked towards the sixteen year old, and said, "Hey, err...kid. Can I talk to you for a moment?" Well...that wasn't the most smartest thing to say in the world, but what the hell.*

@Gadwall7

"You're right; good to see you're on your feet and thinking like that now" Jack smiled "You were pretty scared before; I'm glad to see you're doing a bit better now."

But she was most definitely right; they had to haul ass; and quickly.

Jack shouted over to Gage.

"Gage! Kommen mit uns! Schnell!"

He began to move; nodding at the others to follow.

@Dallas
@Laura
@The Gil

*I heard Jack call me over in German, I raised a hand, and pointed one finger. I was saying "give me a second." basically... Lets see if I can get this bat...*

@Reaper Jack

Salwa looked at him. Giving him a little hug. "I'm glad I see someone familiar.... But uh,..." She gripped his hand tightly. "Never mind." She didn't speak to anyone else, just sort of hiding behind Gilly.

(( Okay. Welp bub Bai. Tag me if Gil is in it. Since I'm sticking with Gilly~ Good night y'all.))

Jack shook his head at Gil; lowering his voice to speak to him.

"That's not our concern; it's too risky to stay here like this; people will be killed at this rate; neither myself or Laura plan on joining them."

He looked dead serious; this was no joke; the fighting between them had already begun. People were going to die. Jack swallowed and accepted that; but it was a bitter pill.
Looking back to Jack, Gil thought about what he said. People will be killed at this rate. That rang on his head infinite times. For some reason, he thought people would be dead anyway. Seeing as people were already discussing who got what about the weapons, Jack did have a point. But those earpieces... Somebody was watching them, and probably, closely. Whoever it was, it wanted to be able to say things. Orders, perhaps. "Tell me something", he said, turning around with his usual serious face. "You walked around here a little bit, right? Did you happen to see a way out of this place?", he said, running after Jack.

*I kept my eyes on the kid...he seemed to be practically hoarding most of the edible food in this place. I'll give him some credit though, at least he has a good eye for melee weapons. But even so, I need that bat. And by need it, I mean, I NEED it. I can do more damage with it than he can. I walked towards the sixteen year old, and said, "Hey, err...kid. Can I talk to you for a moment?" Well...that wasn't the most smartest thing to say in the world, but what the hell.*

@Gadwall7

*I heard Jack call me over in German, I raised a hand, and pointed one finger. I was saying "give me a second." basically... Lets see if I can get this bat...*

@Reaper Jack
He turns to him, face hidden. He backs just a bit and readies his bat, prepared to club him.

"What do you want." He says with a cold hostile tone. He didn't trust anybody.

Cody fished his food in only a mere five minutes, stuffing the dinner into his hoodie, he stood. Looking to one captive to another, his eyes stopped as they landed on a female with auburn hair. (I think its auburn.). He could easily approach her, females didn't scare him, no, it was men who truly struck fear into him. Slowly walking to the women, cody shoved his hands in his hoodie, holding onto the little supplies he had. As Cody approached the women he spoke,

"Nice....chair leg, where'd you get that?"

@Laura
Jack stepped closer to Laura; this guy probably wasn't looking to chat; he'd be damned if he was letting him pull some bullshit to get anywhere near him or his friends and harm them. He spoke first.

"Easy. Take a step back there buddy."

Looking back to Jack, Gil thought about what he said. People will be killed at this rate. That rang on his head infinite times. For some reason, he thought people would be dead anyway. Seeing as people were already discussing who got what about the weapons, Jack did have a point. But those earpieces... Somebody was watching them, and probably, closely. Whoever it was, it wanted to be able to say things. Orders, perhaps. "Tell me something", he said, turning around with his usual serious face. "You walked around here a little bit, right? Did you happen to see a way out of this place?"
"It's just a building; there will be one; this is the main lobby; there will be one leading off from here."

At least he damn well hoped so; being shut in here with these people was not a pleasant thought; he had no idea what they might try and pull.

@Gadwall7

@Reaper Jack
They were running out of time; damn it; he'd give Gage a minute; no more than that; he'd drag him away if he had to.

He turns to him, face hidden. He backs just a bit and readies his bat, prepared to club him.

"What do you want." He says with a cold hostile tone. He didn't trust anybody.

*I chuckled a bit, he was hiding his face, just like me. "Easy kid...it's me. Dallas, from the Iwaku website. I just wanted to talk to you about that bat." I said. If this kid was really going to try and beat me up with the bat, he has another thing coming. You have to remember, he's probably fifteen, sixteen years old. And I'm twenty three. There is a bit of an age difference there. Sure, he may give me a few bruises, even a scar or two. But then there's me, which means he might end up with a broken rib, or a few missing teeth. Depending on how hostile this guy is.*

@Gadwall7

Cody smiled, almost laughed. He took another step towards the guy,

"What am I gonna do? Beat you?" Cody stood still after the step, his eyes moving from the girl to the guy.

"Take me with you, I can offer water." Cody dug his hands into his hoodie pocket, pulling out the 3 water bottles.

@Reaper Jack

TheColourlessRainbow said:
Cody fished his food in only a mere five minutes, stuffing the dinner into his hoodie, he stood. Looking to one captive to another, his eyes stopped as they landed on a female with auburn hair. (I think its auburn.). He could easily approach her, females didn't scare him, no, it was men who truly struck fear into him. Slowly walking to the women, cody shoved his hands in his hoodie, holding onto the little supplies he had. As Cody approached the women he spoke,

"Nice....chair leg, where'd you get that?"

@Laura
Jack stepped closer to Laura; this guy probably wasn't looking to chat; he'd be damned if he was letting him pull some bullshit to get anywhere near him or his friends and harm them. He spoke first.

"Easy. Take a step back there buddy."

"I got it off the floor..."

Laura uneasily stepped back from the new arrival close to her engaging in conversation. Her grip tightened on her weapon in hand, feelings the rough wood prickling at her skin.
When Jack took a step closer to her she felt slightly more at ease, someone familiar. Someone around to calm her, especially when she didn't know the intentions of the guy before her, who had his hands in his pockets. Which put her more on edge, anything could be in those pockets a weapon to pull or it could just be supplies. Laura didn't know, in her mind it could be anything.

@TheColourlessRainbow

I headed out of the room, the guy following me. I stumbled across the lobby, and saw people grabbing weapons and various items off of the table. My eyes widened, and I quickly ran towards it, grabbing something with a handle and something else that seemed like food. I didn't stop to see what I had gotten thoroughly. It was a free for all.

((short because I want stuff))
I quickly followed Nat's lead and tried to muscle my way up to the table and shield the food and water from everyone except for Nat. "Grab as much shit as you can Nat!" I say as I snatch a few bottles of water and Pre- cooked hot pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.