Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody walked over to the earpieces, his eyes moving from one name tag to the other, till finally his eyes landed on his. Grabbing the device Cody placed it in his ear, and headed to the food. Taking 2 waters, Cody placed the liquid in his hoodie, still having room for another. Cody stuffed another water into his hoodie, then grabbed two dinners, and walked away.

@Anyone.

"We might as well take all we can get for now. Once its all gone people will be fighting for supplies. Unless you want to fight to keep our stuff I suggest we get out of here and soon."

There was a good chance those who jumped for weapons were slow in getting water and food. But having such weapons gave them advantage of being able to fight for rations from others with little or no protection. Best they were off to keep themselves safe and their stock safe for now and think of a plan later.

@Reaper Jack
@The Gil
@Dallas

Grant keeps grabbing food and drinks. Most had been picked, but he still stuffs his inside sweatshirt pockets. His face is still hidden by the hood, the only thing shining is his bat...

(( SHIT'S GUNNA GET REAL. SURVIVOR FITE! ))

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Gilly. Hearing the voice, Gil's mind floated. Somebody called him that way once, he just couldn't quite remember who. He turned around, to see his somebody he had seen many times once. Someone he actually knew. Looking at her figure, like that, really in front of him was... Weird, and at the same time, soothing. He ran to her and hugged her, tightly. "Hey Sandy", he said, with a grin on his face.

Salwa tried to dry her tears, sighing. "Gilly.... I'm so glad you're here..." She said whimpering. But she stiffened a bit when she hugged her, blush slightly appeared. She didn't have time for these kind of moments. She camly got out of his grasp, getting her earpiece and holding his had again.

(SO dub has the Axe Jack has the flashlight I have the Beretta Dallas has the Bat. No one has the Machete unless I missed it)

"We might as well take all we can get for now. Once its all gone people will be fighting for supplies. Unless you want to fight to keep our stuff I suggest we get out of here and soon."

There was a good chance those who jumped for weapons were slow in getting water and food. But having such weapons gave them advantage of being able to fight for rations from others with little or no protection. Best they were off to keep themselves safe and their stock safe for now and think of a plan later.

@Reaper Jack
@The Gil
@Dallas
"You're right; good to see you're on your feet and thinking like that now" Jack smiled "You were pretty scared before; I'm glad to see you're doing a bit better now."

But she was most definitely right; they had to haul ass; and quickly.

Jack shouted over to Gage.

"Gage! Kommen mit uns! Schnell!"

He began to move; nodding at the others to follow.

@Dallas
@Laura
@The Gil

Salwa tried to dry her tears, sighing. "Gilly.... I'm so glad you're here..." She said whimpering. But she stiffened a bit when she hugged her, blush slightly appeared. She didn't have time for these kind of moments. She camly got out of his grasp, getting her earpiece and holding his had again.
She got out of his arms, heading for her earpiece. Perhaps he was too harsh on his movement, but he didn't mind. It was nice to see an actual known face to him. And he knew that he could trust her. "You better stick around. Looks like we're in for some danger", he said, dead serious. Looking at all the earpieces made his spine shiver. Something obviously sick was about to happen, and they would all be a part of it.

"Yeah, uh.. So am I"

I said back, amazed at how calm he seemed

"You got anything? Or know where the others are?"

I asked him, remembering now like a lightbulb that the "lobby" was supposed to be the place to meet up

"Hey, you know where the lobby is??"

Status
Not open for further replies.