Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He darts forward, seizing the back quickly and taking his earpiece. He then backs off a bit, but the bat is ready in case anybody decides to be an asshole.

//10-4 and Roger that. Side note: It's weird RPing in first person haha//

Walking a at a moderate pace with my arms semi-outstretched, the doorway becomes closer. Again, tension guiding my actions, my pace picks up and I slam into a metal stretcher, hip flaring up in pain, the sound deafening from where he stood. "God-Damnit!" I hiss under my breath, more frightened at the sudden obstacle then hurt. Pausing only briefly to see if that drew any attention, but dissuaded from the distracting way my heart was pounding, continuing on and finally reaching my destination.
I walked over toward Sid, cocking a brow with Jenna in tow, "Uhm, I think that's locked." Giving off a friendly smile, I extended my free hand, "Name's Adam, uhhh, I'm technically the GM of this event we're supposed to be holding on Iwaku, but... I guess some asshole wanted to play tricks on us." I sigh, until I spot a lone teenager in the distance: He woke a blue hoodie, he seemed very, very lost. I waved over at him, "H-hello?" Nervous, as I glanced over at him. Was he friendly? I sure as hell hope so.

@Finch
@Gadwall7

Congratulations! You've reached The Hospital Lobby.
You walk through the shabby Hospital floors, there's broken shelves, furniture scattered everywhere, with lights flickering on and off. Looking out a shattered window, you realize it's still night time. No rain. You could see little shadowy figures walk to and fro outside. Mm, you hope you don't run into them... but who knows, you may.

Most of you have found a partner or two or alternatively, formed a little clique, to survive the week. Smart move. Very smart.
********​

The Hospital Lobby was just as dirty and rotting away like any part of the Hospital units. White paint was peeled away, graffiti littered the walls, a half-moth eaten couch lay there, overturned, but something caught your attention – weapons, food, water and earpieces – a large marble table, possibly worth thousands of dollars, sat there with a lamppost shining overhead.

There was 24 earpieces, each shaped in different sizes, individually crafted to fit your earlobe. Beneath each earpiece was a name: 'Adam', 'Laura', 'Nate', etc. It looked like a bluetooth. Whoever 'The Director' is, wants you to wear them.

Unfortunately, you counted five weapons: A stainless steel machete, a fire ax, a metal baseball bat, flashlight, and a 9mm Beretta (x12 rounds). Everyone else was forced to scavenge off the dead or hide behind. I'd suggest some brave motherfuckers take the weapons first.

Oh, and obviously, food... mostly Gatorade bottles and pre-cooked TV Dinners sat there.​
Jack moved on now; moving quickly; he had seen those shadows; he beckoned @Laura , @Dallas and @The Gil to follow. He soon found himself in a room with a large marble table, food, weapons and earpieces; he picked up the FLASHLIGHT; not a weapon per se; but useful; most definitely useful. Besides that Jack eyed the food; he didn't trust it one bit; though he did grab a bottle of Gatorade; just so he had something to store liquids in. He decided to wait for someone else to eat before he even touched that food though. As for the mics...he picked the marked with his name up and put it in his front left pocket; he didn't trust that either.

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's great! A spear. Good thinking on your part. I just found this old chair leg." She said with a small lift of a smile as she swapped the splinted and worn chair leg into her other hand, careful not to get any sharp needles of wood stuck in her own hands.

"At least we've got a few things scraped together, a little food, some protection. Its a good start."

Things didn't look quite so bad at the particular moment in time. She was with a group of people, they had a little food a couple of weapons and were branching out. She was thankful she wasn't alone and fending for herself. It was easier to work as a team along side people.

"No one dangerous on the radar yet. Well I can't speak for everyone but I've seen nothing so far." She said in reply to Gil. Really actually glad they hadn't come up against anything dangerous yet.

@Reaper Jack
@The Gil
@Dallas
No one so far? Weird. "I guess that's great news or awful news. By that video, I'd go with awful", Gil said, throwing a look of pessimism. That was always his fall, so he thought that perhaps he should cheer up a little bit more. Sure, it was a horrible scenario to be, but at least he was alive and apparently, armed against whoever would come around.
"I think everyone here has the potential to be dangerous; you wait until they're starving and desperate; or until they think of that half a million dollars. As for a scalpel; they were a few others in there."

Jack pointed back towards the room he'd made the scalpel-spear in.
"Well, I best get one of those", Gil said, walking inside the place and taking one those scalpels. Damn, that things were small... Trying to stab someone with that could actually make him get himself get cut if he wasn't cautious. He had experience with knives before, but never a scalpel. He didn't any of the others had so as well. At least Jack had a spear. "I guess you'll go ahead of us", Gil said, pointing at Jack's spear. "This will probably be better at scarying people than just the scalpels".

I walked over toward Sid, cocking a brow with Jenna in tow, "Uhm, I think that's locked." Giving off a friendly smile, I extended my free hand, "Name's Adam, uhhh, I'm technically the GM of this event we're supposed to be holding on Iwaku, but... I guess some asshole wanted to play tricks on us." I sigh, until I spot a lone teenager in the distance: He woke a blue hoodie, he seemed very, very lost. I waved over at him, "H-hello?" Nervous, as I glanced over at him. Was he friendly? I sure as hell hope so.

@Finch
@Gadwall7
He has already darted off, grabbing the bat and all (Previous post)

You walk through the shabby Hospital floors, there's broken shelves, furniture scattered everywhere, with lights flickering on and off. Looking out a shattered window, you realize it's still night time. No rain. You could see little shadowy figures walk to and fro outside. Mm, you hope you don't run into them... but who knows, you may.

Most of you have found a partner or two or alternatively, formed a little clique, to survive the week. Smart move. Very smart.
********​

The Hospital Lobby was just as dirty and rotting away like any part of the Hospital units. White paint was peeled away, graffiti littered the walls, a half-moth eaten couch lay there, overturned, but something caught your attention – weapons, food, water and earpieces – a large marble table, possibly worth thousands of dollars, sat there with a lamppost shining overhead.

There was 24 earpieces, each shaped in different sizes, individually crafted to fit your earlobe. Beneath each earpiece was a name: 'Adam', 'Laura', 'Nate', etc. It looked like a bluetooth. Whoever 'The Director' is, wants you to wear them.

Unfortunately, you counted five weapons: A stainless steel machete, a fire ax, a metal baseball bat, flashlight, and a 9mm Beretta (x12 rounds). Everyone else was forced to scavenge off the dead or hide behind. I'd suggest some brave motherfuckers take the weapons first.

Oh, and obviously, food... mostly Gatorade bottles and pre-cooked TV Dinners sat there.​
*I notice the fire axe and quickly grab it before putting the earpiece in.* Well I gots a weapon... *examines the fire axe to make sure it is shape*

********​

*I looked at all of the supplies, and then I spotted it. Oh hell yeah! A baseball bat! This is too perfect. I was about to rush over and pick up the bat, but someone else took it. If it was made of wood, that would be even better, but damn... I eyed the person who took the bat. They looked no more than sixteen years old. I then looked at the others. They seemed more surprised than I was to see the supplies.*

@Reaper Jack
@The Gil
@Laura

// Edited my post.

Last edited:

********​

Cody darted for a weapon as he they came to view, he moved between the group, his long slender arm grabbing nothing. Cody's eyes moved between the group, searching for anyone who looked to be a threat.

Reactions: Akibahara
"What the fuck?!"

I yell as I hear a voice behind me, whipping around to see Adam, extending his hand and smiling. I quirk my eyebrow at him, exasperated, my hand reaching out to shake his from pure habit

"You? But how? What the hell is going on? Were you kidnapped? Was I"

I start to ramble off questions, voice trailing off as the attention goes to some other person Adam spots, My own eyes peering down the hallway and seeing a blue-hoodied figure

Salwa didn't try to make a move. But noticed a familiar face. She remembered talking to that certain person on RpN, ... @The Gil . It was him. She couldn't be happier. Instead of calling out to him, she whimpered to him. "Gilly." She would say. A little cute nickname she would call him was heard.

"What the fuck?!"

I yell as I hear a voice behind me, whipping around to see Adam, extending his hand and smiling. I quirk my eyebrow at him, exasperated, my hand reaching out to shake his from pure habit

I start to ramble off questions, voice trailing off as the attention goes to some other person Adam spots, My own eyes peering down the hallway and seeing a blue-hoodied figure
The hooded figure has a shining steel bat in his hands... But he was keeping to himself

I noticed the weapons, but i didn't go for them, knowing that there would probably be a huge fight over them, I instead put an earpiece in and continued to walk, humming Soviet era military marches.

********​

Gil looked when Gage grabbed the bat, so happy for his new weapon. Dude has a thing for bats. A stupid joke about Batman crossed his mind. He turned back to the weapons and noticed that the eyes of Jack were on the same he was wishing for: The beretta. Quickly, Gil turned his eyes away. For some reason, another weapon was luring him more than any others. The Flashlight. Why? He couldn't say. He was about to pick it up when Jack took it. Gil had no choice but to take... Nothing. Everything was gone now. "Well, I got my thing already", he said, pointing at the earpiece. He then picked one of the earpieces and placed it on his ear.

Laura followed behind Jack through the hallway of the decomposing hospital into what she could only assume was the lobby. Upon entering her eyes went quickly towards the weapons. Everyone would be going for those 5 weapons, true they were better than makeshift ones but to fight over getting a weapon when the food and water was just there for the taking.
Making a move for her earpeice she plucked it up and stuck it into her ear straight away before grabing a handful of waters, one for each of them. Juggling them in one arm she grabbed for a little more food and stuffed what more she could into her pocket before it was bursting to the brim. That would keep them going a little longer. Now all she had to do was decide if she had the courage to fight for a better weapon than the chair leg she held in her hand, it might be just a chair leg but if she swung it, it would probably pack a mean punch.
Deciding against such a thing she stuck with her ear piece water for the team and a little more food. With a quick survey of the surrounding room she realised she had spun off into action of getting water and took her eye of Jack, Gil and Gage. Spotting them she went back over hastily to them.

"Water, enough for one each. Unless you want to go fight for more."

@Reaper Jack
@Dallas
@The Gil

Laura followed behind Jack through the hallway of the decomposing hospital into what she could only assume was the lobby. Upon entering her eyes went quickly towards the weapons. Everyone would be going for those 5 weapons, true they were better than makeshift ones but to fight over getting a weapon when the food and water was just there for the taking.
Making a move for her earpeice she plucked it up and stuck it into her ear straight away before grabing a handful of waters, one for each of them. Juggling them in one arm she grabbed for a little more food and stuffed what more she could into her pocket before it was bursting to the brim. That would keep them going a little longer. Now all she had to do was decide if she had the courage to fight for a better weapon than the chair leg she held in her hand, it might be just a chair leg but if she swung it, it would probably pack a mean punch.
Deciding against such a thing she stuck with her ear piece water for the team and a little more food. With a quick survey of the surrounding room she realised she had spun off into action of getting water and took her eye of Jack, Gil and Gage. Spotting them she went back over hastily to them.

"Water, enough for one each. Unless you want to go fight for more."

@Reaper Jack
@Dallas
@The Gil
He already had one. But...

"I'll take a second one; no sense taking risks here."

He hastily stuffed the bottle into his last remaining free pocket.
He really needed to find a jacket with more pockets for him to use; though a backpack would be nice.

I shrugged, breathing in, "I'd think some guy was watching our conversation or something. Whoever he is, I'm assuming he's going to call himself 'Starkweather', will explain why. In any other case, I'm going to drink something. I'm really thirsty..."

Salwa didn't try to make a move. But noticed a familiar face. She remembered talking to that certain person on RpN, ... @The Gil . It was him. She couldn't be happier. Instead of calling out to him, she whimpered to him. "Gilly." She would say. A little cute nickname she would call him was heard.
Gilly. Hearing the voice, Gil's mind floated. Somebody called him that way once, he just couldn't quite remember who. He turned around, to see his somebody he had seen many times once. Someone he actually knew. Looking at her figure, like that, really in front of him was... Weird, and at the same time, soothing. He ran to her and hugged her, tightly. "Hey Sandy", he said, with a grin on his face.

I heard a voice call out from what I thought was the room I came out of a few minuets earlier. "Hey, stay were you are, I'll make my way back to you." I called out to the voice. Using the wall as a guide, I used my fireman training that I learned junior year and followed it until I saw the faintest of lights. I made my way back to the room I had woken up in and turned towards the source of the voice. There was a guy and a girl standing nearby, I let out a sigh of relief and walked over to them. "Thank God I found you two, the name is Nathan, but please call me Nate." I said in my quirky southern drawl and extended a hand as a greeting.
I looked up, seeing another guy walk into the room. Holy fuck, if I remembered my time on iwaku and the people who signed up correctly, I knew this would be a testosterone party. He walked over, and when I heard his accent, I was reminded of Kentucky. I had what my dad called a Louisville accent- a mix between a southern and midwestern one- but my time out of the south for college had made me loose the country side of it. It returned when I spoke to him. "Hi. I'm Natalie. Currently confused on what is going on." I extracted a hand from my hoodie to shake his before putting it back in the pocket. I was thinking a lot, which explained my inability to speak in complete sentences. Of course, I had a basic idea of what was happening, but I wasn't completely sure, which refrained me from saying anymore. After all, that would just lead to me thinking more and not finishing sentences, so I tried processing it all. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the guy who I was originally speaking to use his advantage of height to check me out more thoroughly, and I had to refrain myself from rolling my eyes. I wanted to make allies in this, since I found from my experience of being a Murder veteran that allies helped, because I really didn't want to die. Fucking short person curves.

The one guy who I was originally talking to (( @JextheShadow )) left.

In the awkward silence of people not talking, I reached out and yanked my ponytail out of my dirty blonde hair, then retied it. I had an idea.

"Where'd you come from?" I asked Nate, "If we can find more people, that'd be great. Is there a lobby or something?

Gil looked when Gage grabbed the bat, so happy for his new weapon. Dude has a thing for bats. A stupid joke about Batman crossed his mind. He turned back to the weapons and noticed that the eyes of Jack were on the same he was wishing for: The beretta. Quickly, Gil turned his eyes away. For some reason, another weapon was luring him more than any others. The Flashlight. Why? He couldn't say. He just picked it up. "Well, I got my thing already". He then picked one of the earpieces and placed it on his ear.
// I already picked up the flashlight when I edited my post; I'll share it around our group though so it can be a group item. //

Grant, bat in hand, slips back. He turns hostile to whoever approaches him for now. He maybe taller then most of these people, but he was younger. He starts grabbing some scraps of candy and a Gatorade, bat still ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.