Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of them raised their hands, "Basement." That's all the man said...
I walked over and grabbed the man and shoved him towards the Basement door. "Lead the way." I said coldly, I kept my weapon trained on the man, but looked out of the corner of my eye every few seconds just too make sure the lady didn't charge me. "You try anything, or your wife tries anything. You'll have a hole the size of a small tangerine in your chest, got it?" I ask.

Starkweather laughed, "Ah, you're a funny one, Chris. You really are. Don't worry, I'm certain a medical team will patch you right up. In the meantime, look for Gage. He's still alive. Somewhere."
"Is he now? Sadly, I believe you. As sick as you are, you haven't lied to me yet. Got a location for me? To be frank, I'm not risking the forest and those bastards again just for Gage. It's cruel, but so is reality." I said as I walked back to the main entrance of the amusement park, slowly slipping into the person I have kept hidden for so long.

"Shit!" Laura cussed as out of nowhere did what sound like thunder rumble behind them. It was back and as relentless as ever. They couldn't keep this up, all the running all the hiding. There seemed like no escape from the creature behind them. It left them little or no time to get themselves a head so they could get to the fairground. This needed to end. They were making no progress.

Swinging around again uncomfortably straining her wounds as she raised the rifle, pointing it behind them at the beast that thundered towards them.

Looking down the sight she as best as she could lined up her shot as Jack ran them both away as fast as possible.
With a few tugs of her finger did the trigger pull a few times. Straight at the beast behind them, she wasn't a bad shot. She had always had a good eye for targets. Just in case she fired off a few more shots after lining it up through the sight. Couldn't be to careful.
Fuck this is hurting. He couldn't stop. He remembered a quote from Erwin Rommel about his Afrika Korps. 'What would your men rather be; tired? Or dead?' Yep; the old German Field Marshal had put things into perspective there. Stopping wasn't an option. His body was beginning to argue otherwise; for now however; his adrenaline level was keeping his ability to run as fast as he could with a grown woman on his back intact. Good old body; now quit whinging and get on with it or you're going to have a 5 feet long piece of ivory through you; wouldn't that be nice?

Laura was shooting; even above the din of everything else that was clearly audible. Like most rifles; the weapon made an echoing noise across the entire environment with every shot. So it's firing supersonic rounds then. Subsonic rounds aren't as loud as that. He just hoped that it wouldn't bring more gang members crashing down on them. Maybe if it did; the elephant would get distracted and go after them. Best not to push my like with that one though.

His thighs were starting to itch; in another few minutes; they'd be burning up; he wasn't damned superman for christs' sake he was Jack; he couldn't keep this shit up for more than a few minutes. He shouted above the noise to Laura.

"How are we doing?! That gun do anything to it?!"

He continued running even as he was speaking; good thing I can see reasonably well in the dark once my eyes have adjusted. Elephants on the other hand; had utterly shite night vision, worse even than an average human's; and this one was diseased and rabid. It would lose track of them if it was using it's eyes to locate them.

@Laura @Akibahara

Looking down the sight she as best as she could lined up her shot as Jack ran them both away as fast as possible.
With a few tugs of her finger did the trigger pull a few times. Straight at the beast behind them, she wasn't a bad shot. She had always had a good eye for targets. Just in case she fired off a few more shots after lining it up through the sight. Couldn't be to careful.
The elephant moaned a bit, the large rifle bullets plunged deep into it's cranium, spewing gore, brain matter, and skull against the dense forest canopy. It's massive weight toppled over against a random tree, tipping it over on it's side: Finally! It was dead, it's lifeless eyes gazed at you. Oh hey, there was also the same dead dude at the end of it's trunk. His head was still in-tact, but unfortunately, his body was tore in half thanks to the brute force of the elephant...

I walked over and grabbed the man and shoved him towards the Basement door. "Lead the way." I said coldly, I kept my weapon trained on the man, but looked out of the corner of my eye every few seconds just too make sure the lady didn't charge me. "You try anything, or your wife tries anything. You'll have a hole the size of a small tangerine in your chest, got it?" I ask.
They nodded, opening the door: You see the Russian, Sandra, Leesa, and a dead Skinz member. They're locked in a cage. It wasn't long until the coupled unlocked the doors, "P-please don't hurt us! We... we have special needs, that's all!"

@Sandra
@AlekseyVN1922
@MattieLee
@Sandra's partner
@The Last Outlaw

The elephant moaned a bit, the large rifle bullets plunged deep into it's cranium, spewing gore, brain matter, and skull against the dense forest canopy. It's massive weight toppled over against a random tree, tipping it over on it's side: Finally! It was dead, it's lifeless eyes gazed at you. Oh hey, there was also the same dead dude at the end of it's trunk. His head was still in-tact, but unfortunately, his body was tore in half thanks to the brute force of the elephant...
"Its down!" Laura yelled, relieved that her bullets managed to get a hit. She waited for Jack to slow before hopping down from his back, jarring her wounds as she did but bit down on her lip and kept the pain at bay.

"I can't believed you managed to carry me all that way...we did it... we did it!"

She almost wanted to jump for joy over taking down such a beast. It was a sight to be seen behind them. The large elephant toppled over--wait there on its trunk. Was the dude it took down while coming at them the first time, the one whos gun she now held.

"Houston, we have a head."

Bringing Jack with her she moved the 30 or so metres back to the body of the beast. It was a sight to be seen, it truely had been mutilated into becoming something horrid. Poor thing, maybe this was putting it out of its misery.

"Got that knife? All we need to do is---hack off the head I guess."

Though it sounded sickening, if they didn't get it it might be thier heads on the line. Besides this guy was already dead, killed by an elephant. Taking his head wasn't really going to harm anyone.

@Reaper Jack

Reactions: Reaper Jack
"Its down!" Laura yelled, relieved that her bullets managed to get a hit. She waited for Jack to slow before hopping down from his back, jarring her wounds as she did but bit down on her lip and kept the pain at bay.

"I can't believed you managed to carry me all that way...we did it... we did it!"

She almost wanted to jump for joy over taking down such a beast. It was a sight to be seen behind them. The large elephant toppled over--wait there on its trunk. Was the dude it took down while coming at them the first time, the one whos gun she now held.

"Houston, we have a head."

Bringing Jack with her she moved the 30 or so metres back to the body of the beast. It was a sight to be seen, it truely had been mutilated into becoming something horrid. Poor thing, maybe this was putting it out of its misery.

"Got that knife? All we need to do is---hack off the head I guess."

Though it sounded sickening, if they didn't get it it might be thier heads on the line. Besides this guy was already dead, killed by an elephant. Taking his head wasn't really going to harm anyone.
Jack didn't say anything for a while; the adrenaline had seeped out from his system. My legs...are a-fucking-flame.

He breathed heavily; gasping for air as only a human who'd just done some extreme exercise could; his throat was dry and he had the worst stitch of all time in his side. He managed the distance Laura dragged him over; but slumped up against a tree next to the dead beast as soon as they were there.

"Yeah" *gulping for air* "Here...you" *gulps down more air* "...take it." His breathing slowed a little. He was recovering; slowly.

"It's...not easy. Being...someone's horse...like that." He took a few more deep breaths. "Just...give me a minute. I'll...do it if you don't...want to."

He continued to try and intake as much air as he could; he needed to recover asap.

Reactions: Laurioshock
Jack didn't say anything for a while; the adrenaline had seeped out from his system. My legs...are a-fucking-flame.

He breathed heavily; gasping for air as only a human who'd just done some extreme exercise could; his throat was dry and he had the worst stitch of all time in his side. He managed the distance Laura dragged him over; but slumped up against a tree next to the dead beast as soon as they were there.

"Yeah" *gulping for air* "Here...you" *gulps down more air* "...take it." His breathing slowed a little. He was recovering; slowly.

"It's...not easy. Being...someone's horse...like that." He took a few more deep breaths. "Just...give me a minute. I'll...do it if you don't...want to."

He continued to try and intake as much air as he could; he needed to recover asap.
Laura could tell Jack needed to recover, he had done a great job so far. He had gotten them to safety. Technically she had the easy job, point and shoot he had to carry her while she did that. Hats off to him, again he had saved them both.

"I uh...I can do it."

Taking the knife from Jacks hand she held it in her own, unsure how she felt about hacking off a dead mans head. All she could do was thankgod he was dead and she didn't have to do it while he was alive.

"Here goes nothing..." She mumbled before lifting the knife ignoring the searing pain from her shoulder as she brought the knife down onto the mans neck. Managing to make a slice down to the bone, but there it stopped. Her hands shook as blood oozed from the wound she made, but slowly. Removing the butcher knife she took another hit, hearing the bone snap as she continued to hack, each time she hit making a bigger slice.
After a few minutes of slicing at his neck did it fall from its position on his shoulders and rolled to the ground.

Knife still in hand and covered in blood now, Laura looked at the head she had just severed. She could still feel what it was like snapping through the bone minutes later. That was not something she was going to forgive.
Thank god he's dead already.

"We have ourselves a head." She said with a frown looking at what she had just done, it looked a mess. This neck almost shreaded to get his head detatched.

They nodded, opening the door: You see the Russian, Sandra, Leesa, and a dead Skinz member. They're locked in a cage. It wasn't long until the coupled unlocked the doors, "P-please don't hurt us! We... we have special needs, that's all!"

@Sandra
@AlekseyVN1922
@MattieLee
@Sandra's partner
@The Last Outlaw
I growled at the couple. "What kind of special needs requires you lock up other human beings and eat them you sick fucks!" I scream. I'm about to pull the trigger and end the man's life when I remember something. I grab an old burlap sack and toss it to the man. "I'll let ya live, but I need a favor. The gangbanger's head, put it in the sack and give it to me." I turn to the russian and and Call to him. "Hey Russi! Keep an eye on that crazy skank for me will ya?"

@Akibahara
@AlekseyVN1922

The earpiece went quiet, and I became annoyed. Teasing me with hopes of Gage being alive. Not wanting to stand by the entrance, I headed back to the Ferris Wheel and waited to see who else would show up. It was only a matter of time, and I was a very patient man.

@Akibahara

Laura could tell Jack needed to recover, he had done a great job so far. He had gotten them to safety. Technically she had the easy job, point and shoot he had to carry her while she did that. Hats off to him, again he had saved them both.

"I uh...I can do it."

Taking the knife from Jacks hand she held it in her own, unsure how she felt about hacking off a dead mans head. All she could do was thankgod he was dead and she didn't have to do it while he was alive.

"Here goes nothing..." She mumbled before lifting the knife ignoring the searing pain from her shoulder as she brought the knife down onto the mans neck. Managing to make a slice down to the bone, but there it stopped. Her hands shook as blood oozed from the wound she made, but slowly. Removing the butcher knife she took another hit, hearing the bone snap as she continued to hack, each time she hit making a bigger slice.
After a few minutes of slicing at his neck did it fall from its position on his shoulders and rolled to the ground.

Knife still in hand and covered in blood now, Laura looked at the head she had just severed. She could still feel what it was like snapping through the bone minutes later. That was not something she was going to forgive.
Thank god he's dead already.

"We have ourselves a head." She said with a frown looking at what she had just done, it looked a mess. This neck almost shreaded to get his head detatched.
He looked up at Laura; his breathing was steady again; but still more vigorous than it should have been.

"So we do."

Now why did he have us collect this thing? Jack wondered; it was probably just another one of his little games that he wanted to amuse himself with. Pointless. Damned bastard. He was getting less and less capable of maintaining a coherent line of thought the further this all dragged on. Damn; sort yourself out. He got up and peered at the detached head.

"He looked like a charming kind of guy; didn't he?"

Sarcasm again. He was running out of funny things to say. Maybe he was just tired.

"We're still supposed to head to this amusement park; right?"

Reactions: Laurioshock
He looked up at Laura; his breathing was steady again; but still more vigorous than it should have been.

"So we do."

Now why did he have us collect this thing? Jack wondered; it was probably just another one of his little games that he wanted to amuse himself with. Pointless. Damned bastard. He was getting less and less capable of maintaining a coherent line of thought the further this all dragged on. Damn; sort yourself out. He got up and peered at the detached head.

"He looked like a charming kind of guy; didn't he?"

Sarcasm again. He was running out of funny things to say. Maybe he was just tired.

"We're still supposed to head to this amusement park; right?"
"Right, the amusement park. Lets get going. We're pretty close. I can see the lights from here."

Laura took it upon her self to pick up the head, by its hair. Grossed out enough just by doing that. It was slimey and just a nasty thing in general to do. To pick up his severed head and take it with them. He might not have been a nice guy or anything but to be impaled and then beheaded for what was most likely just a game wasn't nice for anyone.

"Lets go, we'll take it slowly. You did great. I know I'm not a joy to carry but we'd probably be dead if it weren't for your initiative and plan." She said as they took off walking. Laura kept the severed head in the hand of her good arm so she could keep it further away from herself. The rifle tucked under her arm as she handed Jack back his butcher knife.

"You can have that back, sorry its a little bloody."

To think merely hours before they had been relaxed and taking and rest and eating, that had gone so quickly. They were already exhausted moving onto the next checkpoint, but they were doing well so far.

"Look theres the entrance up ahead."

I growled at the couple. "What kind of special needs requires you lock up other human beings and eat them you sick fucks!" I scream. I'm about to pull the trigger and end the man's life when I remember something. I grab an old burlap sack and toss it to the man. "I'll let ya live, but I need a favor. The gangbanger's head, put it in the sack and give it to me." I turn to the russian and and Call to him. "Hey Russi! Keep an eye on that crazy skank for me will ya?"

@Akibahara
@AlekseyVN1922
I nod and push the woman against the wall. "Fucking stay put or I swear to god..."

I closed my eyes upon hearing Starkweather's words, bile rising in my throat.

"What is the head for, anyway? Some kind of sick game?" My voice cracked. I let out a bitter laugh. "Wait. Never mind. That's what this whole thing is to you, anyway." My face tightened. "Those poor people didn't even need to be killed. Their suffering as they died was for nothing but entertainment. God." I swiped a hand over my face, catching a falling tear. I picked up my crossbow, frowning. My fist was clenched. I sighed, my eyes glazing over. "I'll get you your fucking head. Come on, Grant." And with that, I headed back into the forest, having to face dangers only to retrieve a head for entertainment.

Fun.

@Gadwall7

I closed my eyes upon hearing Starkweather's words, bile rising in my throat.

"What is the head for, anyway? Some kind of sick game?" My voice cracked. I let out a bitter laugh. "Wait. Never mind. That's what this whole thing is to you, anyway." My face tightened. "Those poor people didn't even need to be killed. Their suffering as they died was for nothing but entertainment. God." I swiped a hand over my face, catching a falling tear. I picked up my crossbow, frowning. My fist was clenched. I sighed, my eyes glazing over. "I'll get you your fucking head. Come on, Grant." And with that, I headed back into the forest, having to face dangers only to retrieve a head for entertainment.

Fun.

@Gadwall7
He quickly follows, putting his hood up, machete drawn

"Let's kill a few Nazis, maybe re-enact Inglorious Bastards," He says with a chuckle.

@Akibahara
@AlekseyVN1922
The couple complies, quickly chopping the head off the poor Skinz member, blood oozed across the table as the head plops into a burlap sack. They hand it over to you, cautiously glancing at your newly rescued compatriots.

@The Last Outlaw
@AlekseyVN1922
@MattieLee
@Everyone else

I walked over, holding Lydia's hand, toward the amusement park. Huh, it was pretty sweet, really. There was no Skinz, no rabid animals, no nothin'. It was smooth sailin' baby. Hell, we may have banged at least once or twice more until we hit the theme park, "Damn! What happened to everyone?!" Pfft! Everyone looked all banged up! Chris had a slug in his shoulder, Jack/Laura looked fatigued as all hell, and Natalie appeared kinda pissed. I shrugged, "Probably nothin'."

"Soooo, there's an empty bathroom stall around here somewhere, I bet!"

I grinned at Lydia, interlocking my fingers with hers.

... And I found my clothes.

@LittleMissTinkerToy

Last edited:
The couple complies, quickly chopping the head off the poor Skinz member, blood oozed across the table as the head plops into a burlap sack. They hand it over to you, cautiously glancing at your newly rescued compatriots.

@The Last Outlaw
@AlekseyVN1922
@MattieLee
@Everyone else
Mark had been quiet for quite a long time, letting Nate lead them through these woods. He had a lot to think about. The lives he took weighing heavily on his mind. He could not help but remember their faces, the night before they had plagued their dreams as he lived over and over the moment in which their faces where torn apart.

It took several hours of searching himself to see if he could even go on. It was only when he was faced with real demons did he actually came out of his shell, and grew a new one. He decided that what ever is going to happen will happen. That he will survive this calm and rational even when that rational was to take the life of another, he will do what is needed to protect himself and others, to survive. First however he had to take care of a problem.

shifting around he gave Nate a knowing look, though grumbling he handed the rifle to him. Putting it against his shoulder he pointed it directly toward the man, what would seem as the biggest threat. The moment they received the sack, he did not speak, he did not indicate what he was going to do to the others, all he did was fire. Sending a bullet rocketing through the mans skull, the proximity making it impossible to miss.

"I can understand rapists, killers thieves. Though i do not agree with them, it is nature to take what you want for the fittest to survive. Cannibalism is only seen in the lowest of life forms, A intelligent been who would eat their own kind, that is something I can not comprehend. Alas you do have special needs so bon apatite bitch."

With that he flipped the gun around in his hands slamming the butt of the rifle across her jaw.

@Akibarha

Last edited by a moderator:
With that he flipped the gun around in his hands slamming the butt of the rifle across her jaw.

@Akibarha

The wife fell over, guarding herself with both her hands, "W-wait, your friend said he'd keep us alive!"

Status
Not open for further replies.