Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I backed up until my back hit the wall of the cage "ЧЕРТ! СУКИН СЫН! ДЕРЬМО!" I hold my hands up defensively. "Let me go, you crazy fucking cunts!"
The husband walked down the steps, offering a friendly smile as- CHUH-CHINK! A hunting rifle, Winchester Model 70, pressed against your forehead, "Now, I know you're Red and all, but I want you to be a good lil' commie. Got it? I don't have time for your sheningans or how everyone should be equal. Now, I think I'm going to eat off your arms first. Mmk?"

The husband walked down the steps, offering a friendly smile as- CHUH-CHINK! A hunting rifle, Winchester Model 70, pressed against your forehead, "Now, I know you're Red and all, but I want you to be a good lil' commie. Got it? I don't have time for your sheningans or how everyone should be equal. Now, I think I'm going to eat off your arms first. Mmk?"
My eyes widen at this "Н-н-нет! I'm gonna kill you and your курва of a wife!"

"Mmmf!"

She was in place; she was...lighter than he expected. Not an issue to carry at all; he could continue with her on his back like this for at least another twenty minutes before he would have to set her down. She twisted about uncomfortably; making it that much harder to keep her there; but he did, gripping onto her thighs as hard as he dared without hurting her. He often found he forgot exactly how strong he was; it wasn't long since his muscles had stopped developing of their own accord; he still found he wasn't used to it a lot of the time.

He heard her take the shots; seven in all by the sounds of it. The thumping stopped. He slowed; and risked turning around to check on the elephant's progress; it had stopped, appearing confused and awkward. He couldn't tell if Laura's shots had done any significant damage to it from this distance. Slowly; it turned and wandered away. At least we don't have to run helter-skelter to save our skins from a freaking elephant anymore.

He stood there for a while; monitoring it's progress. After it had left his field of vision completely; he looked up to where Laura's face was above him.

"Where to? You can see better than me from up there and we'll be faster like this than with you on the ground chained to me; it's probably best if you stay up there for now in case that elephant comes back."
"There, in the distance I can see the horizon is lighter in one little bit. That could be the fairground. I guess we need to head they way. Straight for now."

She continued to hold the rifle in her hands comfortably, Jack was strong and clearly had little trouble holding her up and walking with her. She was glad, keeping in sync required a lot of brain power and under pressure that was hard to do.
Hopefully the elephant wouldn't return any time soon but it had been a close call. What a strange way to die that would have been. Though she was extremely glad it didn't come to that.

"You know we still have that task...we need a head. To take with us, to the park..." She said, leaning down to rest on Jacks shoulders, looking intently over thier surroundings.

*I yelled out in pain...it looks like I'm going to probably end up like Dallas from The Ties that Bind. Wait a minute...like Dallas! I tried my absolute best to ignore the massive amount of fucking pain going through my body, I raised my right hand, made it into a fist, and punched the bastard who impaled me. I may end up...dying. But hey, at least I tried to help out a fellow friend. I guess that kinda counts as being heroic.*

@Akibahara
The man fell on his back, groaning, "Impure fuck!" The punch was hard. It was out of desperation! So yeah, it hurt like a bitch! It took him a while to get up again, enough time for you to gather yourself and RUN the fuck away.

It was a little awkward, since my leg was connected to yours, but you managed to get to the fairgrounds anyway. I hopped off, looking around at the grounds. "Are... We the only ones here?" The Ferris wheel let out a huge creak in the distance, and I jumped. The wind blew hard, whistling through the treetops. I shivered.

...What was going on?
Grant starts breaking the chain with his machete until they are both free.

"There, but please don't run off without me." He says.

It was a little awkward, since my leg was connected to yours, but you managed to get to the fairgrounds anyway. I hopped off, looking around at the grounds. "Are... We the only ones here?" The Ferris wheel let out a huge creak in the distance, and I jumped. The wind blew hard, whistling through the treetops. I shivered.

...What was going on?
You reached THE AMUSEMENT PARK.Starkweather let loose a little laugh, "Not bad, not bad at all. Good work out there. Head into the amusement park. I've unlocked the doors." Beep! A bright green hue illuminated from the gates, permitting you access into the theme park entrance! Congratulations, you made it!

@Gadwal

@Dallas

I saw what they were doing to Gage, it choked me to leave him be. The blast to my arm was manageable, but his cut to the stomach was something that couldn't be help. I would have said goodbye, but I couldn't. The men had lost me in the darkness, but the dogs hadn't. Shooting them would give me away, so I had to throw off their noses. There was a river nearby in the forest, I could hear it. I ran through it, even rubbing myself all over the mud. I mix of mud, shit, and natural smell of the forest would be enough to throw off the dogs. "I'm sorry Gage, so so sorry." I thought to myself as I ran, now covered in my ruined clothes.
You're successful! The mud masks your scent! The dogs have lost track of you...

My eyes widen at this "Н-н-нет! I'm gonna kill you and your курва of a wife!"
The man smiled, simply walking away upstairs to deal with their... problem. He did, however, leave you a present:

desthead.jpg

The man fell on his back, groaning, "Impure fuck!" The punch was hard. It was out of desperation! So yeah, it hurt like a bitch! It took him a while to get up again, enough time for you to gather yourself and RUN the fuck away.

*I grunted, and placed a hand on my wound. I've got to get the fuck out of here... I turned to my left, and ran. Well, not much of a run, but more like a limp. God damn this hurts. Ugh, and I now got blood all over my new suit...dammit. That shit isn't going to come out anytime soon. I just kept limping...and limping. Hopefully I will run into someone out here, and not those rednecks...*

@Akibahara
@C92cool
@Anyone

I let out a little laugh, shaking my head. "Yeah, and go by myself against all those things out in the forest? I'd die in an instant." A little smirk plays at the edges of my lips, despite the sadness from the events that have happened in the past few days.
You reached THE AMUSEMENT PARK.Starkweather let loose a little laugh, "Not bad, not bad at all. Good work out there. Head into the amusement park. I've unlocked the doors." Beep! A bright green hue illuminated from the gates, permitting you access into the theme park entrance! Congratulations, you made it!

@Gadwal
I turn my head, seeing the gate swing open. Before I know it, I'm walking up towards them. "Better hurry up, Grant, or your fears will be true!"

I walked through the gates, not sure what I'd see.

You're successful! The mud masks your scent! The dogs have lost track of you...
After running for a while, I had backtracked to the amusement park and saw that the gates were open. I was confused and pissed at the same time. "I thought I needed the head to open the gates, I thought everyone had to be here to open the gates." I said as I entered the park, slowing myself down to a slow walk. "I left Gage behind, left a good man to his death." I fell quiet after that and continued onward until I reached the wheel and I sat down on a bench nearby. I collapsed into tears.

Starkweather's voice popped in, "You still need a head, remember?"

"There, in the distance I can see the horizon is lighter in one little bit. That could be the fairground. I guess we need to head they way. Straight for now."

She continued to hold the rifle in her hands comfortably, Jack was strong and clearly had little trouble holding her up and walking with her. She was glad, keeping in sync required a lot of brain power and under pressure that was hard to do.
Hopefully the elephant wouldn't return any time soon but it had been a close call. What a strange way to die that would have been. Though she was extremely glad it didn't come to that.

"You know we still have that task...we need a head. To take with us, to the park..." She said, leaning down to rest on Jacks shoulders, looking intently over thier surroundings.
A severed head...this just kept getting better and better.

"It's funny you know." He cast his eyes down; his expression becoming both sad and nostalgic at the same time. "Not too long ago a head dropped on you and you nearly had a heart attack. But now..." Now neither of us care; it's become...normal. "Now...it doesn't bother you; or me. I wonder...when we get back...if we'll be able to just...well...carry on." He paused. "A part of me wants to forget everything. But. Another part of me; the part of me that's more...emotional; it says to not forget. Everything we do; it defines us. That's what we are; the good and the bad; if I hadn't had all of that; I wouldn't be the me I am now." He stopped for a moment. "At least; that's what I think. Are we still able to live with all this once all is said and done?"

He didn't know the answer to that; maybe that was why he was asking. It was quite a philosophical point of view; come to think of it. Well; he supposed he had studied all of that once. But it felt...so far away; could he reach back to that? Could he go forward?

Am I dead in spirit already?
If I go back now; what would I be? Just like a broken husk? A man who isn't alive, but who simply goes through the actions of living?

He hoped that what he was thinking would not be the case. He tried to think positively; but the cynic he'd been born as said to view things in terms of only their rational value. He'd been like this for quite a while now; warring with himself and his own thoughts and values; pitting the fiery idealism of youth against the more cautious onset of age. When do I make my final choice? He trudged onwards with Laura atop of him; resting on his head and shoulders. For now; I have to keep us safe. That's all that matters. There won't be a scenario where I can answer these questions at all if I don't do that.

• Love
Reactions: Laurioshock
*I grunted, and placed a hand on my wound. I've got to get the fuck out of here... I turned to my left, and ran. Well, not much of a run, but more like a limp. God damn this hurts. Ugh, and I now got blood all over my new suit...dammit. That shit isn't going to come out anytime soon. I just kept limping...and limping. Hopefully I will run into someone out here, and not those rednecks...*

@Akibahara
@C92cool
@Anyone
You've lost track of the rednecks. However, you DO find a decapitated head! Take it? Y/N?

Well, there's alot of food and water. There's also a very friendly couple who caught you peeking through, "Hey there!" A woman, possibly in her late 30s, early 40s hailed you over, "Come on in, stranger, we don't bite!" Heh, heh, heh. Yeah. The front door swung open, a man, her husband, welcomed you with open arms, "Welcome to our humble abode! Don't worry, we're friendly. My wife will tend to ya. I need to check up on somethin' real fast!" Boy, he was cheery, wasn't he?
I was a little creeped out by the couple's sudden appearance in the window, but I decided that they were harmless. I walked over the front and shoke hands with both of them. "Glad to meet ya'll, Name is Nathan Spangrud, but please call me Nate. This is my buddy Mark." I said pointing over to Mark and shuffled through. I noticed a giant buck head on the wall. "Well, that is a very nice buck your husband bagged Ma'am." I said. I balanced the rifle on my foot.

(I thought you were dead, I went to the amusement park which is where you should probably head off to. I'm just crying at the ferris wheel thinking you're dead.)

(( That's alright. If I were in your position, I would have thought the same thing... ))

After running for a while, I had backtracked to the amusement park and saw that the gates were open. I was confused and pissed at the same time. "I thought I needed the head to open the gates, I thought everyone had to be here to open the gates." I said as I entered the park, slowing myself down to a slow walk. "I left Gage behind, left a good man to his death." I fell quiet after that and continued onward until I reached the wheel and I sat down on a bench nearby. I collapsed into tears.
"Don't be a sore loser," Starkweather said, "... By the way. Thanks for the head, Chris. Good work!"

(( That's alright. If I were in your position, I would have thought the same thing... ))
(That's good, when we meet again I was worried you might be pissed or something. Glad we Germans think alike)

A severed head...this just kept getting better and better.

"It's funny you know." He cast his eyes down; his expression becoming both sad and nostalgic at the same time. "Not too dropped on you and you nealong ago a head rly had a heart attack. But now..." Now neither of us care; it's become...normal. "Now...it doesn't bother you; or me. I wonder...when we get back...if we'll be able to just...well...carry on." He paused. "A part of me wants to forget everything. But. Another part of me; the part of me that's more...emotional; it says to not forget. Everything we do; it defines us. That's what we are; the good and the bad; if I hadn't had all of that; I wouldn't be the me I am now." He stopped for a moment. "At least; that's what I think. Are we still able to live with all this once all is said and done?"

He didn't know the answer to that; maybe that was why he was asking. It was quite a philosophical point of view; come to think of it. Well; he supposed he had studied all of that once. But it felt...so far away; could he reach back to that? Could he go forward?

Am I dead in spirit already?
If I go back now; what would I be? Just like a broken husk? A man who isn't alive, but who simply goes through the actions of living?

He hoped that what he was thinking would not be the case. He tried to think positively; but the cynic he'd been born as said to views things in terms of only their rational value. He'd been like this for quite a while now; warring with himself and his own thoughts and values; pitting the fiery idealism of youth against the more cautious onset of age. When do I make my final choice? He trudged onwards with Laura atop of him; resting on his head and shoulders. For now; I have to keep us safe. That's all that matters There won't be a scenario where I can answer these questions at all if I don't do that.

"I dont know. I think this has...hardened me as a person. All of this. I feel--detatched, oddly okay with everything now. Its what we have to do so we do it. No point in being freaked out. Because it is what it is and if we dont do it we might die. Its easier to just do it and keep your emotions at bay. Kind of makes me feel like i'm a cold person. But I'm not. Theres a part of me like you that refuses to forget the pain and the suffering this has all caused to me and everyone else. Its unforgettable and--well I dont think this is something we ever get over. Just learn to leave it in the past. That is if we make it."

Maybe, if she survived she would end up living a normal life after this, that she would be okay. With no remorse for her actions, no fear for the future. Not being scared looking over her shoulders. She would just go back to normal and live her life as she had. Ignoring this all happened, as a distance yet horrifying memory.
Or it would change her forever making her jumpy and broken person. Maybe a mixture of the two would happen. It was hard to say how you would live on if you surivied such an ordeal.

Anything can happen, all she was hoping was that she could survive this chapter, let alone the rest.

"Regardless of what happens in the future, to have it we need a severed head."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I was a little creeped out by the couple's sudden appearance in the window, but I decided that they were harmless. I walked over the front and shoke hands with both of them. "Glad to meet ya'll, Name is Nathan Spangrud, but please call me Nate. This is my buddy Mark." I said pointing over to Mark and shuffled through. I noticed a giant buck head on the wall. "Well, that is a very nice buck your husband bagged Ma'am." I said. I balanced the rifle on my foot.
"It... it is!" The husband seemed... huh, nervous. But why? The wife simply grinned, "I'm sorry, but we don't see strangers too often in this part of the woods. I... I'm afraid we're busy with a little project. Aheh, some work stuff, you know?" Boy, she was nervous, too? I wonder what they were HIDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.