Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I held my breath as the doorknob slowly began to turn. The door opened slowly to reveal a single Hood standing in the hallway. I decided it was now or never and with a speed that even alarmed myself, I popped out from behind the cabinet,rushed over to the thug and grabbed by the collar of his shirt, and drove him into the wall. With the machete in my right hand, I brought it up and drove it into the man's chest cavity.
What the fuck?! The single man that walked in, high off of pot, fell over, dead. His compatriot was right outside, idly glancing into the drug lab, "Eyyy." A pause, "Eyyyyyyy. What the fuck's tha' hold up, mang." Clearly, he was a Cuban, armed with a Uzi, growing impatient. CHUH-CHINK! An audible noise, recognizable as he cocked his submachine gun back, met your ears.

G
I held my breath as the doorknob slowly began to turn. The door opened slowly to reveal a single Hood standing in the hallway. I decided it was now or never and with a speed that even alarmed myself, I popped out from behind the cabinet,rushed over to the thug and grabbed by the collar of his shirt, and drove him into the wall. With the machete in my right hand, I brought it up and drove it into the man's chest cavity.
Grant lights his Molotov of vodka with his lighter and chucks it hard at the second Hood. Flames engulf the second gang member, and Grant simply readies his bat. He felt nothing... Everything he did seen just to him. He sprints over, and starts clubbing the 2nd flaming member with his bar in hard heavy swings.

"You don't fuck with my friends." He says bluntly, as he uses hit blunt weapon.

Nobody has seen his face except for Nat. This 16 year old seemed to know what he was doing. Loyal and energetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a side door to the JCPenny that was located in the Gimp infested mall. My ass was crippled by the gunshot, but I was still able to be mobile enough. The door was unlocked thankfully. I whispered a thanks to Paradise for making this somewhat easier. Inside though, I found myself to be at the men's department. It looked oddly similar in layout of the store that I once worked at, but it had clearly seen better days.

"If any of these mannequin moves I swear to God..." I said to myself as I moved around the first floor, looking for the escalators. There were Gimps everywhere, but they seem occupied with their sex slaves, so I was able to move about them swiftly. Upstairs, the main office was around the corner and I entered it with ease.

"Time to find the key." I said to myself, and thus began my search.

@AllMembersOfGroup2
Chris has entered via the EMERGENCY EXIT: The mall wasn't too dirty, really. Surprising even, given the state of Carcer City itself. You found yourself in a dimly lit area marked 'Employees Only.' You saw an assortment of weapons- mainly blunt or sharp- but you were lucky enough to find a Spaz-12 shotgun fulled loaded with 10 shells. I, perhaps Lydia (@LittleMissTinkerToy), followed suite. I looked around, following your lead, coupled with the weapons were BDSM-esque get-ups. If we wanted, we could use it to blend in, but we'd risk look like idiots.

There was something else that caught your attention...

mall-map.jpg

A map.​

We weren't too far away from JC Penny, I'd say a few stores across, but you WERE, according to the map, on the 2nd floor of the mall. Ugh. Worse yet, you could hear a party music and an auctioneer faintly in the background, followed by lewd moans in the main section of the store.

Your choice though: Run on ahead or wait for everyone.​

Last edited:
Chris has entered via the EMERGENCY EXIT: The mall wasn't too dirty, really. Surprising even, given the state of Carcer City itself. You found yourself in a dimly lit area marked 'Employees Only.' You saw an assortment of weapons- mainly blunt or sharp- but you were lucky enough to find a Spaz-12 shotgun fulled loaded with 10 shells. I, perhaps Lydia (@LittleMissTinkerToy), followed suite. I looked around, following your lead, coupled with the weapons were BDSM-esque get-ups. If we wanted, we could use it to blend in, but we'd risk look like idiots.

There was something else that caught your attention...

mall-map.jpg

A map.​

We weren't too far away from JC Penny, I'd say a few stores across, but you WERE, according to the map, on the 2nd floor of the wall. Ugh. Worse yet, you could hear a party music and an auctioneer faintly in the background, followed by lewd moans in the main section of the store.

You choice though: Run on ahead or wait for everyone.​
"Fuck yes a shotgun." I said as I picked up the spaz12. I then looked around and saw all of the Gimp outfits that we had to choose from. "Yes, we could wait around for everyone, but then again we could run ahead and get the key so we won't put everyone into danger. To be honest, I don't mind looking like a fucking Gimp sex slave dirty ass black tight leather spandex motherfucker if it means for an easier time." I said to @Akibahara (sorry I forgot what your name was.)

Mark watched as the Nate took down the first person walking in, unfortunetly blocking his view of the doorway. shifting around to see , he only barly noticed the glint of something before the man standing in the hallway burst into flames.

Well that is no good.

Qick to react, he took a step forward , bring the gun up and firing once into the mans skull. Silencing him before he had the chance to scream. In the loudest whisper he could manage Mark said " Can we NOT light anyone else on fire?" He said this as he jogged over attempting to kick out the fire, though it was futile he managed to grab the uzi before backing into the room, and immediately back out the fucking window. Running back as far as he could from the school.

"Right. The key..."

He hated walking away; but they'd been over this. He couldn't; the risks involved were simply out of proportion to the potential reward. In fact; now that he thought about it some more; he realised that the girl could just have easily been an accomplice of theirs. A girl broken beyond repair or reproach. A girl; who could no longer be saved. It made him want to cry; he had known how cruel the world could be but...he'd never experienced it first hand. Innocent; good innocent people, were suffering; it was the epitome of sadness. And the harshest possible incarnation of what was commonly known as Sod's Law.

He followed Laura further away. If they were going to do this; they would need to find a side entrance; maybe a window, and they'd have to plan all of their moves insanely carefully. One slip, and they were both dead. The thought made the hairs on Jack's neck stand on end. This truly is a game of death. A game; how can someone reduce the sanctity of life to mere chess pieces? It isn't right. He lowered his voice and spoke to Laura.

"Okay; how are we going to get in? One wrong move and we could lose everything here."

"There's an emergency exit door...people seem to be going that way. Let's check it out."

Without straying far she moved off, quietly. Trying to keep herself quiet as not all alert anything you never know who might be about.
Reaching the emergency exit door she held it open to see others in side already. One now holding a shotgun. Moving inside the door, still brandishing her bowie knife in hand, now almost nervously as they entered what was a special piece of hell.

She noticed there was a map, hopefully it would be good news so to how close they'd be to the JC penny store. If there were they could sneak in trying not to left anyone ans get out reasonably quick. Though she knew it wouldn't be as easy as that.

"Where are we, are we close to JC penny?" asked curiously to the group, since they were taking a look at the map. She could see now the room was lined with weapons and various BDSM outfits and stuff. This place definitely scared her more than the hospital, maybe it was because it had a lot more bad guys.

@Reaper Jack
@GROUP 2

Reactions: Reaper Jack
"There's an emergency exit door...people seem to be going that way. Let's check it out."

Without straying far she moved off, quietly. Trying to keep herself quiet as not all alert anything you never know who might be about.
Reaching the emergency exit door she held it open to see others in side already. One now holding a shotgun. Moving inside the door, still brandishing her bowie knife in hand, now almost nervously as they entered what was a special piece of hell.

She noticed there was a map, hopefully it would be good news so to how close they'd be to the JC penny store. If there were they could sneak in trying not to left anyone ans get out reasonably quick. Though she knew it wouldn't be as easy as that.

"Where are we, are we close to JC penny?" asked curiously to the group, since they were taking a look at the map. She could see now the room was lined with weapons and various BDSM outfits and stuff. This place definitely scared her more than the hospital, maybe it was because it had a lot more bad guys.

@Reaper Jack
@GROUP 2
Jack followed Laura in slowly; taking care to not let his boots give him away. They were silent as long as he didn't try and walk too fast; then they thudded dully against the ground. He flanked her as they went through the emergency exit door; covering her entrance into the building.

Once inside; they saw some of the other survivors; one brandishing a SPAS-12 like it was some kind of godly machine. Did he think he was the Terminator or something? Jack was just waiting for him to say 'I'll be back' in a deep Austrian tone and leave the SPAS behind.

Jack took a quick look at the map; he was very good with maps; generally speaking; but it was hard to place them when he couldn't find a sign for the emergency exit they'd just entered through. Damn; how are we supposed to navigate this place like this? I'm not Adam Jensen, I don't have a built-in interactive GPS in my head. He couldn't tell how many hostile individuals were here either; though from the noise, he guessed at anywhere between 15-50. Too many. We won't win head-on confrontations.

He stuck close to Laura; they'd already said before that they didn't have to trust anyone but each other; but there was nothing wrong with making use of the others when they needed to. Still; if any of them tried anything on her...they'd receive the same treatment as that Bastard and his goons. He had also spotted the BDSM outfits and the weapons, he wouldn't be at all surprised if hardcore drugs were lying around the place either. Yep; definitely an Aki setup; but he's here too...what can that mean? There's no reason he couldn't be collaborating with them but...Jack wrestled with his mind, trying to decide if Adam would go this far; he was just someone online; it was difficult to convey thought and emotion effectively through text alone...he didn't have enough information to work with still; he couldn't start pointing the finger.

Jack's head slowly swivelled one way to the next; he was trying to spot what weapons were available to see if he could make good use of one. Both Laura and I need guns; other people have them, we can't afford to go without. Bet I won't find a silenced one though; that would be the most useful.

He spoke to Laura while he looked.

"We're going to have to pick some of this up; it sounds like there are more of them here than us; I don't want to be going around here with just a melee weapon. For both our sakes; one guy with a gun..." He stopped; he didn't want to think about that.

@Laura
@Akibahara

• Love
Reactions: Laurioshock
As I examined the room to see if there were anymore shells for the shotgun, which there weren't sadly, I noticed some of the other contestants had walked in. I recognized them as Jack and Laura, the same people me and Lydia saw in the bathroom back at the Hospital. We didn't say anything to each other at first, but something felt off. Jack had went over to the map, seeing rather confused, and then began to speak to Laura quietly. I could only make out part of what they were saying, but they didn't trust me and Adam by the looks of it. There was that tension between the four of us, and it needed to be broken. In the back of my mind, if they didn't trust us then they might as well be dead. I'm not going after people who decide to run off on their own.

"We should work together if we want get out of this alive, seeing how they were treating that little girl, these Gimps aren't going to show us any mercy." I said, in hopes of sparking a group discussion and possibly a plan.
@Akibahara
@Reaper Jack
@Laura

( I don't know if I should jump in or not because I havent been on at all today and everyone is so ahead of me... merp)
(( You can, just read the 'map' post I sent C92 xD ))

Reactions: WanderingHyrda
G

Grant lights his Molotov of vodka with his lighter and chucks it hard at the second Hood. Flames engulf the second gang member, and Grant simply readies his bat. He felt nothing... Everything he did seen just to him. He sprints over, and starts clubbing the 2nd flaming member with his bar in hard heavy swings.

"You don't fuck with my friends." He says bluntly, as he uses hit blunt weapon.

Nobody has seen his face except for Nat. This 16 year old seemed to know what he was doing. Loyal and energetic.
BOOOOOOOOM!

The gang member sporting a Uzi lights ablaze, catching the attention of EVERYONE in the school. There are approximately 43 gang members holed up here-- all aware of your position-- but not for long. Long, wild flames lick the meth lab, causing it to explode in a massive inferno, catching everyone within, approximately 8 Hoods, into barbeque. It isn't long before you hear cries for help, commands, and firearms discharge in pure, utter anguish.

Starkweather seriously had to chime in:

"AH HA HA HA! GOOD WORK, M'BOY, GOOD WORK!"
If I were you, in the midst of chaos, I'd dart down a set of stairs leading into the basement before everyone goes apeshit and tries to enter the drug lab. So far, you could see two Hoods approach you, gritting their teeth, both sporting AK-74 assault rifles.

Burning_School.jpg

Qick to react, he took a step forward , bring the gun up and firing once into the mans skull. Silencing him before he had the chance to scream. In the loudest whisper he could manage Mark said " Can we NOT light anyone else on fire?" He said this as he jogged over attempting to kick out the fire, though it was futile he managed to grab the uzi before backing into the room, and immediately back out the fucking window. Running back as far as he could from the school.
The Hoods had the same idea as you, actually. Two dozen men, some on fire, most not, ran out of the school in a flurry of flames. Screams emaciated from their forms, dropping their weapons as they screamed bloody murder.

The Hoods had the same idea as you, actually. Two dozen men, some on fire, most not, ran out of the school in a flurry of flames. Screams emaciated from their forms, dropping their weapons as they screamed bloody murder.

I follow everyone else out, dropping the bat picking up a gun.

(Tell me what gun I find)

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK!

That was possibly the only thing Mark was aware ran through his head. One moment they where trying to sneak into a building full of gangsters, the next the place lights like a matchstick. Even from outside he could feel the heat growing. See the men stream out of the building.

This is a really stupid Idea....

Sticking close to the edge of the school, he waited for the men to run out the doors then, picking an entrance that seemed empty, rushed through. Pulling his shirt over his nose and mouth, he pulled back the slider on his new sporty uzi taking stock of the room. For a few precious moments he thought of where the basement would be.. deciding that it woul be near the center, he rushed that direction.

@Akibahara

Jack followed Laura in slowly; taking care to not let his boots give him away. They were silent as long as he didn't try and walk too fast; then they thudded dully against the ground. He flanked her as they went through the emergency exit door; covering her entrance into the building.

Once inside; they saw some of the other survivors; one brandishing a SPAS-12 like it was some kind of godly machine. Did he think he was the Terminator or something? Jack was just waiting for him to say 'I'll be back' in a deep Austrian tone and leave the SPAS behind.

Jack took a quick look at the map; he was very good with maps; generally speaking; but it was hard to place them when he couldn't find a sign for the emergency exit they'd just entered through. Damn; how are we supposed to navigate this place like this? I'm not Adam Jensen, I don't have a built-in interactive GPS in my head. He couldn't tell how many hostile individuals were here either; though from the noise, he guessed at anywhere between 15-50. Too many. We won't win head-on confrontations.

He stuck close to Laura; they'd already said before that they didn't have to trust anyone but each other; but there was nothing wrong with making use of the others when they needed to. Still; if any of them tried anything on her...they'd receive the same treatment as that Bastard and his goons. He had also spotted the BDSM outfits and the weapons, he wouldn't be at all surprised if hardcore drugs were lying around the place either. Yep; definitely an Aki setup; but he's here too...what can that mean? There's no reason he couldn't be collaborating with them but...Jack wrestled with his mind, trying to decide if Adam would go this far; he was just someone online; it was difficult to convey thought and emotion effectively through text alone...he didn't have enough information to work with still; he couldn't start pointing the finger.

Jack's head slowly swivelled one way to the next; he was trying to spot what weapons were available to see if he could make good use of one. Both Laura and I need guns; other people have them, we can't afford to go without. Bet I won't find a silenced one though; that would be the most useful.

He spoke to Laura while he looked.

"We're going to have to pick some of this up; it sounds like there are more of them here than us; I don't want to be going around here with just a melee weapon. For both our sakes; one guy with a gun..." He stopped; he didn't want to think about that.

@Laura
@Akibahara
Jack discovers an MP5K, or a miniature version of the MP5 submachine gun. It's small in his grasp, but works perfectly. However, Laura discovers a... huh, cool. A silenced shotgun. It's a black Remington 500, folded with a tactical stock, and a large cylinder that muffles the sound of gunshots; at least, as much as you can in real life. Awesome! Oh, and if Lydia looked around, she'd discover an M4-Carbine, made for medium range targets.

You could hear muffling in the background...

It appears to be a struggle. However, you're given a choice.

A.) Save the struggling person or discover who/what is taking them.

B.) There's a power switch to your left hand corner, it'd flip ALL the electronics and lights off in the Mall. The sex slaves would still remain sex slaves, but at least you'd be given the chance to quickly grab the key and run the fuck out.

What will you do?

BOOOOOOOOM!

The gang member sporting a Uzi lights ablaze, catching the attention of EVERYONE in the school. There are approximately 43 gang members holed up here-- all aware of your position-- but not for long. Long, wild flames lick the meth lab, causing it to explode in a massive inferno, catching everyone within, approximately 8 Hoods, into barbeque. It isn't long before you hear cries for help, commands, and firearms discharge in pure, utter anguish.

Starkweather seriously had to chime in:

"AH HA HA HA! GOOD WORK, M'BOY, GOOD WORK!"
If I were you, in the midst of chaos, I'd dart down a set of stairs leading into the basement before everyone goes apeshit and tries to enter the drug lab. So far, you could see two Hoods approach you, gritting their teeth, both sporting AK-74 assault rifles.
Burning_School.jpg
Cody moved through the school quietly, the voices his only company. His red tennis shoes trampled lose papers and trash, giving little noise of to where he was. He manged to make it to the stairs as a loud Boom! shot through the air, catching Cody's attention. The Hoods drug lab went up in flames, crisping 8 of them from within. Orders, cries for help, and the sound of firearms being discharged danced to Cody's ears, he manged to take only one more step towards the stairs before two Hoods stood before him, blocking his path. Cody stood frozen, debating on what he could do, and that's when one of the voices chipped in.

'You are not strong enough...' started the quite soft voice,

'You can not reason with these men, and you can not take them on with the little bit of strength you hold, you must run to survive. You must survive.' spoke the voice, then leaving Cody's mind in silence. Cody looked from the men to behind him, then took off in the direction behind him, turning left at the end of the hall.

@Akibahara

I follow everyone else out, dropping the bat picking up a gun.

(Tell me what gun I find)
It's... unique, however, one of the dead Hoods, his body half-burned, trying to breathe in sweet, sweet air was carrying a P90. It's a military grade submachine gun, used in the Stargate series quite often.

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK!

That was possibly the only thing Mark was aware ran through his head. One moment they where trying to sneak into a building full of gangsters, the next the place lights like a matchstick. Even from outside he could feel the heat growing. See the men stream out of the building.

This is a really stupid Idea....

Sticking close to the edge of the school, he waited for the men to run out the doors then, picking an entrance that seemed empty, rushed through. Pulling his shirt over his nose and mouth, he pulled back the slider on his new sporty uzi taking stock of the room. For a few precious moments he thought of where the basement would be.. deciding that it woul be near the center, he rushed that direction.

@Akibahara
Correct!

You rushed down the stairs, bits of burning plywood and smoke disorienting your vision, and boy oh boy, it burned. Bad. The smoke stung horribly, and the fires licked against your flesh and clothes. Tears dribbled down your cheek as the school began collapsing on itself. In the basement, however, you could see pipes spark and whirr, overloading due to the short-circuited mechanisms, the floor was dirty, bits of flames began eating it away. Your eyes scanned the vicinity, spotting THIS:

A Hood girl, she's crying as the flames began licking against her legs, a bright silver key lay hung like a necklace against her neck. She's muffled, too, as if begging you to rescue her.

Girl-Thug-Tattoo.jpg

What will you do?

A.) Take the key and leave her

B.) Rescue her and take the key.

C.) Bang her. >:)

You dumbass.

As soon as he saw the flames, Jake turned and ran out the way he had come. No way was he going to be caught in a meth lab explosion. Ducking behind a tree, he watched the school to see who made it out alive.

Maybe somebody brave or stupid can get the key while the building burns, I'm gonna get myself a better weapon.

He studied the Hoods coming out of the building, looking for an unattended gun.

@Akibahara

Reactions: Akibahara
'You can not reason with these men, and you can not take them on with the little bit of strength you hold, you must run to survive. You must survive.' spoke the voice, then leaving Cody's mind in silence. Cody looked from the men to behind him, then took off in the direction behind him, turning left at the end of the hall.

@Akibahara
Cody runs over to the left at the end of the hall, there's a big black burly man, snorting crushed Molly on the bench. Uh oh! He appears super horny! He growls, nearly a moment away from tackling Cody, "C'MERE BITCH!"

5158232.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.