Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost hear the excitement from you guys.

I'm posting another character! I DON'T CARE THAT WE STARTED!
I'M PUTTING HIM OUT THERE!!!!!

MAKOTO
ULTIMATE HOPE!
Naegi.Makoto.full.1342102.jpg

Okay quick question that might help me start.

Is everyone basically in or near the same location or all scattered?

Oh and I noticed something about partners?

Okay quick question that might help me start.

Is everyone basically in or near the same location or all scattered?

Oh and I noticed something about partners?

Yes, we encourage character interaction. I'd suggest interacting with @WhoopDau or @La Muerte

By the way guys, use this as the OOC thread! I'm heading to the gym for an hour! Please find a partner!

*marches around holding up big advertisement banner*

Do you Rp in the murder series? Does your character have nobody to interact with? Then have I got a deal for you! For the low, low price of... free... only for this evening I present to you a limited time offer.... a blue haired keyblade wielder named Aqua (walking around in the town hall) and a bratty gunner named Death the Kid (lying outside like a crybaby)... Interested? Then tag Klutzy Ninja Kitty and write to one of the two characters. Hurry! Supplies are limited! :)

I come back and I'm already lost a few pages! XD The joys of a Murder Game!

Joining in as alive!Freya and Chi from Chobits!

Attachments

• Chobits___Chii_and_Freya_by_Sleepar.jpg
    Chobits___Chii_and_Freya_by_Sleepar.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: MrSandman
Damn, I'm so late and exhausted. Is anyone still without a partner? I'm kinda needing some interaction

I'm LOST Reall I AM! XD I was like Offline for the night come back 18 pages WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS!

Lol I tried to join but I was too late T^T Guess ill just go work on my own RP XD

Lol I tried to join but I was too late T^T Guess ill just go work on my own RP XD
Its not to Late I believe..... we will be killing each other soon..... I think.... ^^; also I wound just show my character if Not alwaod hey you got your character out there!

Its not to Late I believe..... we will be killing each other soon..... I think.... ^^; also I wound just show my character if Not alwaod hey you got your character out there!
Nah It's too late sadly... I came up with an OC but just had to delete it. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.