Murder House

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Most if not all characters were asleep, so lets just say that we did skip to 9:00 Am))

Aleks finally woke up from his cold sleep, as he stood up he knocked over a few boxes, or all of them as he woke up. "What the hell? When did I fall asleep on the floor?" Then a sudden chill ran down his spine, " And why the hell is it so cold in here? " Aleks said as he looked around the room and then looked towards his bed. He saw parker and eve sleeping in his bed. And then he whispered to eve, " What are you doing in my bed with him?" As he walked over to them with a confused look.

"Ah whatever, my head is killing me anyways, just come down to the kitchen when you are done... here." Aleks said to eve as he walked down the retractable stairs and then almost stumbling down the main stairs and finally walking into the kitchen. Aleks decided to make the guests feel welcome, sort of, with a nice breakfast. So he put on the coffee pot and starting to make some while the stove top started to warm up.

(Edit: More story)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurora had stayed up all night, smoking two packs of Pall Malls. The company wasn't horrible, but everyone needs their alone time. Hers just happened to be while everyone else in the old house was fast asleep.

Aleks opens the fridge and pulls out a couple of eggs, then cracks them on the side of the pan on top of the stove top. Then he pulls out another pan and starts to pour some pancake in the other pan. Soon the smell of breakfast should be flowing throughout the bottom floor of the house.

Annie, after recovering from her dream, tiptoed out of her room. She was wearing a nightgown. Since she was one of the oldest spirits in the house, as in she'd been in the house for longer than most of its residents, she had quite a bit of power, and part of that was being able to change the appearance of her clothes. Right now, they were a pale pink nightgown.

She walked down the stairs, her cute little features stretching into a yawn. Her curly hair fixed itself as she walked, tucking and forming perfect curls without her doing anything. She turned into a solid being, and her feet started to make noise as she walked.

Annie, after walking into the kitchen, padded over to the pantry. She quietly pulled out a box of cereal. Over to her right, the only living guy who, well, lived in the house was cooking something. She smiled over at him, even though he wasn't facing towards her and probably couldn't see her. Annie didn't use her words unless she needed them.

She walked over to the dining table and sat. There was a moment of comfortable quiet, the only noises being heard were the sizzling of whatever he was cooking. Annie's stomach rumbled. Then, her little voice spoke up. "Are we trapped?" It was a normal occurrence that happened around every month. Annie didn't ask anything unless it was necessary, or if she was curious. In this case, she wanted to know if her predictions were right. She had found this "lock in" was a cycle. It was like the house was having its period or something.

Aleks said to the little girl, " Yea. Trapped. Our guests locked us up and made the house mad. I predict a week or so. I can always get us food, do not worry. " The eggs sizzled and popped once and a while, telling him to flip them. And aleks did so, then moved on onto the pancakes, flipping those too.

Aleks open the fridge and pulled out some milk and then he went over to the cupboard to pull out a bowl and set them next to the girl. " I think you might need these. "

Something dinged in the kitchen so he walked back there and checked the oven. ( Le secret. Once most people come to the kitchen/table It will be known. )

Nova woke up to the smell of coffee and breakfast food. Suddenly hungry, she made her way down to the kitchen, grabbing her cigarettes but not bothering to put on pants. She didn't care. Leaning against the counter, she lit herself a cigarette, took a long drag, and looked up at Aleks.

"What's cookin', good lookin'?" she asked, exhaling a puff of smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aleks does not look up from the eggs and pancakes but still says, " Well eggs and pancakes... want some?" Then aleks taps the top of the coffee maker. " Just got done. Go ahead and have some." Finally he flipped the eggs and pancakes for a final time before sliding them onto one big plate and then pulling out a plate for each person in the household. Aleks picks up the plate with the food on it with his right arm and the empty ones with his left.

He turns around to see nova in full view, then when looking her over he says "You need pants. Come sit down whenever you are ready to eat." He walks into the dining room setting down the big plate of food in the middle and setting the rest around the table.

With a sigh of relief he said down at the end of the table that was closest to the front doors and slams his head down on top of the empty place that now lays under his head. "I.. am... tired..." Aleks manages to groan out. Except the sleep he had behind the boxes of his room he has not slept for the last two days.

Aleks does not look up from the eggs and pancakes but still says, " Well eggs and pancakes... want some?" Then aleks taps the top of the coffee maker. " Just got done. Go ahead and have some." Finally he flipped the eggs and pancakes for a final time before sliding them onto one big plate and then pulling out a plate for each person in the household. Aleks picks up the plate with the food on it with his right arm and the empty ones with his left.

He turns around to see nova in full view, then when looking her over he says "You need pants. Come sit down whenever you are ready to eat." He walks into the dining room setting down the big plate of food in the middle and setting the rest around the table.

With a sigh of relief he said down at the end of the table that was closest to the front doors and slams his head down on top of the empty place that now lays under his head. "I.. am... tired..." Aleks manages to groan out. Except the sleep he had behind the boxes of his room he has not slept for the last two days.
"I'll put on pants when I'm good and ready to put on some damn pants," Nova replied, pulling her black sweatshirt down and taking a seat at the table right next to him, just to spite him.

Aleks managed to groan out some more words. " Thanks for at least pulling down your sweatshirt. Now I have to clean one less chair, but now one new sweatshirt..." He turns his head to face nova, " Your bra is showing." Then he finally closes his eyes to see if he can get at least a little relaxation with his soft plate-pillow and his warm sweatshirt with the hood resting on top of his head.

(Guys Parker wont be on because he's sick and I cant because I have a few tests today. But I'll be replying maybe every other hour.)

Aleks managed to groan out some more words. " Thanks for at least pulling down your sweatshirt. Now I have to clean one less chair, but now one new sweatshirt..." He turns his head to face nova, " Your bra is showing." Then he finally closes his eyes to see if he can get at least a little relaxation with his soft plate-pillow and his warm sweatshirt with the hood resting on top of his head.
Nova looked down. "Well, would ya look at that," she remarked, pulling her shirt back up onto her shoulder. Taking another long drag from her cigartte before setting it down in a conveniently-placed ashtray, she reached for the plate of food. "Did you not sleep again last night? 'Cause you're looking dead. And that's saying something, coming from me."

Eve placed her hand on the man's head. He wasn't waking up and he was warm. He obviously was running a cold. It was getting worst too. She scuttled to the bathroom to and took a wash cloth running it under hot water. She came back placing on his head and sighing. She was stuck here to take care of this intriguing man. She took her fur coat adding it to the layer of warmth on Parker. She leaned against the bed board taking a book out.

Jake yawned blinking awake. He stretched which caused him to fall and tumble to the ground. He didn't have a shirt on which gave way to rippling muscles as he groaned sitting up on the floor. His tanned six pack looked bronze in the sun. He stood wiping his hand down his face. Where was he? Then it came rushing back. He was stuck in a house, full of ghost. He sighed following the mouth watering aroma of pancakes. He was starving, before he reached out the car he paused at the window. His car was practically in shreds. It was dented and bruised and all the tires were gone. "Fuck.." sighing he entered the kitchen rubbing the back of his neck. "Morning.."

Eve placed her hand on the man's head. He wasn't waking up and he was warm. He obviously was running a cold. It was getting worst too. She scuttled to the bathroom to and took a wash cloth running it under hot water. She came back placing on his head and sighing. She was stuck here to take care of this intriguing man. She took her fur coat adding it to the layer of warmth on Parker. She leaned against the bed board taking a book out.

Jake yawned blinking awake. He stretched which caused him to fall and tumble to the ground. He didn't have a shirt on which gave way to rippling muscles as he groaned sitting up on the floor. His tanned six pack looked bronze in the sun. He stood wiping his hand down his face. Where was he? Then it came rushing back. He was stuck in a house, full of ghost. He sighed following the mouth watering aroma of pancakes. He was starving, before he reached out the car he paused at the window. His car was practically in shreds. It was dented and bruised and all the tires were gone. "Fuck.." sighing he entered the kitchen rubbing the back of his neck. "Morning.."
Nova looked up at the sound of a new voice. "Yep. It is morning," she replied, mouth half-full of eggs. "Take a seat, kid, Aleks made food. Tough, he might not appreciate the shirtlessness. Want my sweatshirt?" she asked, lifting it a little. "It'll probably fot you, it's huge."

(Bad joke nova)

After nova said that she would hand over her shirt, he most or less said in a panic," No! Just, keep your shirt on nova... Jake is fine." Then he blushed a little with the thought of nova with her shirt off.

Aleks shook his head making him forget the thought, he took a egg and a pancake and put it on his plate, then began to eat. " Just do not look in the oven or you will become like nova." Butter and handmade syrup was on the counter also with some milk by annie. Drinking glasses, five to be exact, were in a circle in the middle, surrounding the little bush of roses inside of the glass vase.

"Go ahead and dig in whenever you feel like." he said as he put the first cut of his pancake in his mouth.

(Bad joke nova)

After nova said that she would hand over her shirt, he most or less said in a panic," No! Just, keep your shirt on nova... Jake is fine." Then he blushed a little with the thought of nova with her shirt off.

Aleks shook his head making him forget the thought, he took a egg and a pancake and put it on his plate, then began to eat. " Just do not look in the oven or you will become like nova." Butter and handmade syrup was on the counter also with some milk by annie. Drinking glasses, five to be exact, were in a circle in the middle, surrounding the little bush of roses inside of the glass vase.

"Go ahead and dig in whenever you feel like." he said as he put the first cut of his pancake in his mouth.
Nova grinned, noticing Aleks's blushing. "Aw, you know you wanna see it."

Taking another bite of her eggs, Nova pointed at the oven with her fork. "Why can't he look in there? What're you making?"

Nova backed aleks into a corner, no way that he was going to get out of this with his pride, or another person dis-liking him.

So he stammered out some words, " N-No. I-I-I do want to see you without your shirt on because you look great. B-B-But I don't because that would make me weird..." He says as he trails off, "So, yea..." He blushes a bit more and turns to look were jake was sleeping.

Jake sat at the table and looked at everybody then noticed the blonde was missing from the group. He spooned a mouth full of eggs in his mouth. "Hey wears Aurora?" he asked cocking his head. He still hadn't had a time to talk to her alone. He blinked at the male expectantly and fought a grimace. His back was killing him.

Nova backed aleks into a corner, no way that he was going to get out of this with his pride, or another person dis-liking him.

So he stammered out some words, " N-No. I-I-I do want to see you without your shirt on because you look great. B-B-But I don't because that would make me weird..." He says as he trails off, "So, yea..." He blushes a bit more and turns to look were jake was sleeping.
Jake sat at the table and looked at everybody then noticed the blonde was missing from the group. He spooned a mouth full of eggs in his mouth. "Hey wears Aurora?" he asked cocking his head. He still hadn't had a time to talk to her alone. He blinked at the male expectantly and fought a grimace. His back was killing him.
She laughed at his stammering, patting him on the back. "It's okay, pretty boy. I'm just fuckin' with ya. Though, I don't blame you for wanting a peek," she replied, finishing with a wink.

At the mention of Aroura, Nova grinned, remembering how they'd acted last night. "Oh, she's probably still sleeping. I wore her out last night..." she told him.

Jake blinked pausing with his spoon half way to his lips. His face flushed with anger and he slammed the spoon down before turning out of the kithen. Dirty bitch. She knew he had started to feel things for the blonde and just had to ruin that. His fists were balled as he started upstairs to begin wondering the house in utter angry silence

Jake blinked pausing with his spoon half way to his lips. His face flushed with anger and he slammed the spoon down before turning out of the kithen. Dirty bitch. She knew he had started to feel things for the blonde and just had to ruin that. His fists were balled as he started upstairs to begin wondering the house in utter angry silence
As soon as he left the table, Nova burst out laughing. Loud, obnoxious, cackling laughter. After a couple minutes she calmed down, picking up her cigarette. "That was too funny. Did you see his face? Oh my God." She brought the cigarette to her lips, lightly tinted the remnants yesterday's lipstick. "Fucking priceless."

Status
Not open for further replies.