Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
wGGjE0w.png

"Alright, my fine-feathered friend, do your magic," Herbert speaks as he prepared to hop down from Marco's shoulder, "don't wanna walk around this town as a living action figure, plus it's better to justify myself as a costume as opposed to some toy."

Herbert then looks to Marco. "Well, I guess we're gonna end up in the same place soon. I'm thinking of going for a fine smoothie myself. So, what's your name, anyways?"

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Josh M
Zé would show Herbert the same trick he showed America and Krennic.
(0:23-0:30)
"Chant in that rythym, blow on your index finger, and you'll be back to normal in no time!"

@Crow

wGGjE0w.png

"Alright, my fine-feathered friend, do your magic," Herbert speaks as he prepared to hop down from Marco's shoulder, "don't wanna walk around this town as a living action figure, plus it's better to justify myself as a costume as opposed to some toy."

Herbert then looks to Marco. "Well, I guess we're gonna end up in the same place soon. I'm thinking of going for a fine smoothie myself. So, what's your name, anyways?"

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Josh M
"Name's Marco. Marco Diaz. The girl who gave you the cake earlier is Star." He stated as he motioned over to Star, who was still tending to Judy.
"Chant in that rythym, blow on your index finger, and you'll be back to normal in no time!"

@Crow
060dcc7aff96351933003241d87915a2d314cbed_128.jpg

Okay, not even Star was that gullible. (Or at least he hoped she wasn't.)

"Dude, no offense, but I don't see how dancing around and 'blowing on your index finger' would help him get back to normal. In all honesty, I don't see how it would change anyone back to normal." Marco said, who was definitely more than skeptical of this dancing anthropomorphic green bird.

@Crow @Yun Lee

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
Chapter 1
"De-tour"

While the group was still being held captive, Thanos and his group had moved to the brig of his massive space fortress that was orbiting a star practically undetected by prying eyes. Xehanort had assumed they were in Castle Oblivion, but Thanos did not need to be a squatter of someone's base of operation. He had all the necessary resources to stage his ambitions from here.

As they entered Thanos had made his way to the brig and stared out of the large windows to the star outside.

"This setback of yours has cost us dearly," Maleficent responded to Thanos. "Because of this Kingdom Hearts continues to beyond our grasp!"

"You are free to do what is necessary to speed up our plans,"
Maul replied to her.

The look of contempt for the Sith was evident. While a very proficient sorceress, that was where Maleficent's expertise ended. Technology was something that she had no grasp on.

Before she could say anything to Maul, Frollo spoke up. "Lord Thanos' vision of the future is still clear! A minor setback in his designs means little. The girl is still in our grasp, as are two of the hearts."

"Yes, two. Not seven. Two. That is still five missing hearts. What is to say that the next time we draw them here that the same thing won't happen?"

"Because, Maleficent." Arms behind his back Thanos turned to face the dark fairy. "The necessary calibrations have been made. Once America Chavez is strapped back into the machine we can do the necessary steps to get the final five so that we can reach Kingdom Hearts. Schedule has slipped, but we are right on course."

"Be that as it may." Even Maleficent was taken slightly back by Thanos' imposing aura. She hadn't gotten this far to be intimidated, however. "We have undesirables to take care of. Allow me to be the one to dispose of them."

"As long as I get the Empire scum,"
Darth Maul responded.

"None of you are getting anything. I've instructed Corvus and my soldiers to eliminate them. There's no need for you to spoil your h-"

Thanos was interrupted by the entire space station shaking uncontrollably. Alarms started blaring all over the area as the power was cut.

"What is going on?!"

"A gigantic solar flare has erupted!" One of the robots operating the controls responded. "It shut down all the power of the station. We are running at 5% capacity!"

Maul was the first one to realize what this meant. "The prisoners!"

"Send a group of soldiers there immediately! We must stop them from escaping!"

Meanwhile, back in the cell, the group felt the entire station shaking and the power going, only leaving a faint red dim to shine a light on them. The barrier had fallen and they had a chance to escape. Everyone knew however that it was only a matter of time before someone would come and check on them.

America decided on a more drastic escape. Whatever had kept her powers at bay was no longer working as a stomp to the floor made it shatter like glass leaving a star imprint. It was if she was punching a hole in reality itself. "Everyone get your asses in gear and jump in!"

The group looked confused at each other not quite sure if they could trust her. "Unless you want to face Thanos and his entire army I'd suggest you'd move your asses right about now!" That seemed to have motivated people into action as one by one entered. At the end, only America was left and as she leaped in the door to the prison opened and soldiers started pouring in. They, however, were too late. Their captives had managed to escape.

The group wasn't quite sure how long they had been falling inside, but soon enough they met the end of the line as they crashed through reality again into what appeared to be an apartment of some kind. Whatever the case was it the kitchen was no place for twenty something people to stand around for too long.

America came through last and the portal closed behind her. "Everyone in one piece? I just kind of panicked on a destination so I-- wait… this place looks familiar…"

As she said that the group could hear voices coming from the other room. "That voice…"

"--So, what, you just upset your boy isn't around, or what?"

"Tommy, that's not even-- you're not supposed to be here."

"When has that ever stopped me, really?"

There was a sudden pause as both voices went silent. Slowly, the door to the next room opened, revealing a boy with black hair. His eyes went wide at the sight of the group.

Yf7HYMv.png

"Um. Wow. America, I didn't know you ran with Hercules now. You could have at least texted me. Is there time for an autograph, or...?"

So that's why this place seemed familiar. "Uh, we were kind of busy. Escaping from Thanos and all." In hindsight, it made sense this would be the place where she would have ended up.

"But hey, nice to see you, Billy, I thought I heard someone else too. Was it Tommy? Are you having a bro meeting?"
No, that wasn't important. "Anyway, we're not staying long. I think Thanos and his crew can track me. I don't want to get you into danger."

"Tommy? Uh, about that--"

There was a tap on America's shoulder, where now a boy who looked just like Billy but with white hair was standing.

Vcjuyon.png

"Oy, Chavez. You gonna introduce us to your new crew?"

"Wait--" Billy held up a hand. "Thanos? Seriously? I mean..." The boy's gaze crossed over the gathered group, realization dawning upon him. "Songbird too, and... well, that's a lot of animals. Okay, so this seems pretty serious, so I'm definitely in, whatever's going on."

Tommy shrugged. "Yeah, I really have nothing better to do. Why else do you think I'd be hanging out with Billy?"

Billy retreated into his room, where he opened his closet door to reveal a costume.

wA9TdVw.png

"I'll be just a second. I might be able to reach Teddy, and we'll--"

"Yeah, Teddy will have to wait."

As Billy went to change, America had made her way towards the window where she was met by a new sight. "I think he's found us."

latest

Gigantic shadowy figures were emerging from the streets and making their way towards the building. "Billy, get your ass in here, we're leaving!"

Billy rushed back out, decked out in his costume. He joined America by the window. only to be flabbergasted a second time over. "Really?" he exclaimed, just as Tommy reappeared after a brief disappearance.

"Whole building's surrounded. What are they, exactly?"

Billy gasped. "The other tenants! We'll have to--"

"They're after us. Everyone else will be fine,"
America replied taking a few steps away from the window. They needed to go someplace far enough so that they weren't easy to track.

MsA42_zpsedqcac0c.png

With a swift kick, America once again shattered the barrier between realities. "You know the drill, everyone get in. This should get us as far a way as possible from Thanos and his goon squad."

The group once again made their escape and ended crashed through to some place new.

A quick survey of the area showed them to be in a city somewhere in the dead of night. Some could easily mistake it for New York or some other large city in the middle of the night.

"I don't really know where we ended up, but looks like we managed to escape for now. So, either way, be careful."

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star and Marco
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca​

82ee67a8082876a2c1bfadd879278150.png

Pocahontas had been quiet, too awed to speak. Wherever they had ended up was much different than her village back home. Is this a land similar to where John Smith was from? She was snapped out of it when Flash spoke.

She couldn't help but grow rather curious. It was a wonder she hadn't went off to explore. If the circumstances were different, she may have done so the first chance she got.

"This place seems rather large, how much do hope to see and how far?" there was an amused tone from her, but she was serious and honestly interested in what his answer might be. Her curiosity was only growing.

@Jeremi @Josh M @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
"Name's Marco. Marco Diaz. The girl who gave you the cake earlier is Star." He stated as he motioned over to Star, who was still tending to Judy.

"Dude, no offense, but I don't see how dancing around and 'blowing on your index finger' would help him get back to normal. In all honesty, I don't see how it would change anyone back to normal." Marco said, who was definitely more than skeptical of this dancing anthropomorphic green bird.

@Crow @Yun Lee
"Now, that is where you are wrong, my friend! See, senhorita Chavez and senhor Krennic did the same, you can ask them! Besides, ah..."
jose-carioca-mickey-mouse-works-54.6.jpg

"I think I would know how my own magic works, thank you."
@thatguyinthestore @Crow

@Crow

@Crow @Yun Lee

"Marco and Star, huh? Right, right, I'll try to remember that."

While Marco was making his comment, Herbert did the first and most important part of the dance as instructed, so that Marco couldn't see. His body shifted about. He danced, much like one of those puny penguins that paraded the parties of the Night Club. Some might describe the dance as a parody of a certain modern dance from South Korea.

In other words, he did the dance Herbert Style.

"Nada aqui nesta manga, nada aqui nesta manga!
Balacubaco, saca trapo de urubu.
Pe de pato misturado, com bambu
Siricotico tico tico no fuba
Tico tico po de mico
Quero ver no que vai da!"

Thanks to Marco reiterating that he had to blow on his index finger early on, he did just that, as opposed to blowing his thumb by mistake like he was about to. Saved from a rookie mistake. Who knows what would've happened if he did just that? Soon, he began to expand back to his regular size.

Herbert's eyes dart about. Marco would soon see a regular-sized Polar Bear right beside him, standing on twos.

wGGjE0w.png

"I have absolutely no idea how I just did that," Herbert mused, "at least I'm back to normal and absolutely no one saw Herbert P. Bear, Esquire, dancing."

He looks at Marco for a bit.

"You didn't happen to see me dancing, did you?"

@Crow @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Chapter 1
"De-tour"

While the group was still being held captive, Thanos and his group had moved to the brig of his massive space fortress that was orbiting a star practically undetected by prying eyes. Xehanort had assumed they were in Castle Oblivion, but Thanos did not need to be a squatter of someone's base of operation. He had all the necessary resources to stage his ambitions from here.

As they entered Thanos had made his way to the brig and stared out of the large windows to the star outside.

"This setback of yours has cost us dearly," Maleficent responded to Thanos. "Because of this Kingdom Hearts continues to beyond our grasp!"

Maul replied to her.

The look of contempt for the Sith was evident. While a very proficient sorceress, that was where Maleficent's expertise ended. Technology was something that she had no grasp on.

Before she could say anything to Maul, Frollo spoke up. "Lord Thanos' vision of the future is still clear! A minor setback in his designs means little. The girl is still in our grasp, as are two of the hearts."

"Yes, two. Not seven. Two. That is still five missing hearts. What is to say that the next time we draw them here that the same thing won't happen?"

"Because, Maleficent." Arms behind his back Thanos turned to face the dark fairy. "The necessary calibrations have been made. Once America Chavez is strapped back into the machine we can do the necessary steps to get the final five so that we can reach Kingdom Hearts. Schedule has slipped, but we are right on course."

"Be that as it may." Even Maleficent was taken slightly back by Thanos' imposing aura. She hadn't gotten this far to be intimidated, however. "We have undesirables to take care of. Allow me to be the one to dispose of them."

Darth Maul responded.

"None of you are getting anything. I've instructed Corvus and my soldiers to eliminate them. There's no need for you to spoil your h-"

Thanos was interrupted by the entire space station shaking uncontrollably. Alarms started blaring all over the area as the power was cut.

"What is going on?!"

"A gigantic solar flare has erupted!" One of the robots operating the controls responded. "It shut down all the power of the station. We are running at 5% capacity!"

Meanwhile, back in the cell, the group felt the entire station shaking and the power going, only leaving a faint red dim to shine a light on them. The barrier had fallen and they had a chance to escape. Everyone knew however that it was only a matter of time before someone would come and check on them.

America decided on a more drastic escape. Whatever had kept her powers at bay was no longer working as a stomp to the floor made it shatter like glass leaving a star imprint. It was if she was punching a hole in reality itself. "Everyone get your asses in gear and jump in!"

The group looked confused at each other not quite sure if they could trust her. "Unless you want to face Thanos and his entire army I'd suggest you'd move your asses right about now!" That seemed to have motivated people into action as one by one entered. At the end, only America was left and as she leaped in the door to the prison opened and soldiers started pouring in. They, however, were too late. Their captives had managed to escape.

The group wasn't quite sure how long they had been falling inside, but soon enough they met the end of the line as they crashed through reality again into what appeared to be an apartment of some kind. Whatever the case was it the kitchen was no place for twenty something people to stand around for too long.

America came through last and the portal closed behind her. "Everyone in one piece? I just kind of panicked on a destination so I-- wait… this place looks familiar…"

As she said that the group could hear voices coming from the other room. "That voice…"

There was a sudden pause as both voices went silent. Slowly, the door to the next room opened, revealing a boy with black hair. His eyes went wide at the sight of the group.

Yf7HYMv.png

"Um. Wow. America, I didn't know you ran with Hercules now. You could have at least texted me. Is there time for an autograph, or...?"

So that's why this place seemed familiar. "Uh, we were kind of busy. Escaping from Thanos and all." In hindsight, it made sense this would be the place where she would have ended up.

"But hey, nice to see you, Billy, I thought I heard someone else too. Was it Tommy? Are you having a bro meeting?"
No, that wasn't important. "Anyway, we're not staying long. I think Thanos and his crew can track me. I don't want to get you into danger."

There was a tap on America's shoulder, where now a boy who looked just like Billy but with white hair was standing.

Vcjuyon.png

"Wait--" Billy held up a hand. "Thanos? Seriously? I mean..." The boy's gaze crossed over the gathered group, realization dawning upon him. "Songbird too, and... well, that's a lot of animals. Okay, so this seems pretty serious, so I'm definitely in, whatever's going on."

Tommy shrugged. "Yeah, I really have nothing better to do. Why else do you think I'd be hanging out with Billy?"

Billy retreated into his room, where he opened his closet door to reveal a costume.

wA9TdVw.png

As Billy went to change, America had made her way towards the window where she was met by a new sight. "I think he's found us."

latest

Gigantic shadowy figures were emerging from the streets and making their way towards the building. "Billy, get your ass in here, we're leaving!"

Billy rushed back out, decked out in his costume. He joined America by the window. only to be flabbergasted a second time over. "Really?" he exclaimed, just as Tommy reappeared after a brief disappearance.

America replied taking a few steps away from the window. They needed to go someplace far enough so that they weren't easy to track.

MsA42_zpsedqcac0c.png

With a swift kick, America once again shattered the barrier between realities. "You know the drill, everyone get in. This should get us as far a way as possible from Thanos and his goon squad."

The group once again made their escape and ended crashed through to some place new.

A quick survey of the area showed them to be in a city somewhere in the dead of night. Some could easily mistake it for New York or some other large city in the middle of the night.

"I don't really know where we ended up, but looks like we managed to escape for now. So, either way, be careful."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
There it was. That bad feeling. When Krennic heard the alarms ring, he quickly jumped up from where he was and followed America into the portal.

tumblr_oad7h04nzf1rszoo3o4_r1_500.gif

Once they came out however, Krennic noted the entirely new landscape. He came up to the window of the apartment to view the different scenario. "Marvelous.." Technology of this kind, teleportation, wasn't present in his galaxy, and to see it himself meant he could potentially harness and control this power. Krennic would make all sorts of ideas in his mind over where they were, studying the less than modern architecture/ "We're in an apartment. On what planet, where were we?" Stunned with surprise, after turning back to note the other two males. "Charming. Teenagers." Krennic would simply continue to look on the inside before America's voice warning them of impending doom made him fully alert.

Walking with short, heavy steps, he pulled out his blaster pistol and noted the creatures. "What are the-...!?" Before he was able to finish, he saw America once more make another star, and quickly walked toward it while his weapon focused on the window. Another city. He was too focused on the window he didn't see the city until deciding to look around and once more secured the blaster. It reminded him of Coruscant, with the tall apartments and each level of the city looking like the social classes; The workers lived above the poor, and the rich ontop of the workers. "How did we get here... Where are we?!" He asked more with surprise than with anger to America.

@Jeremi @ anyone​

Alright. A lot had happened really fast. Despite the quaking of the.... Well, wherever they were, Emma managed to stay on her feet with relative ease. After all, she had withstood the earthquake that came with the collapsing mines. This was hardly any worse.

Still. Kinda sucked to get rocked about while you were swinging a sword about. But it was what it was, and she was relieved the barrier was gone. Now, seeing a big old star shaped portal open up, on the other hand, wasn't quite as relieving.

"Right. We're all jumping in," she muttered. Of course we are. "Well, here goes nothing." And so yet again, she jumped without hesitation, but not without one last annoyed glance to Hook. And then they were somewhere indoors, with the voices of some teenage boys nearby. But they were too old to be Henry- too deep. Still, being outside of that cell was already one step closer to getting home to him than she already was.

....Weird, to think she thought of Storybrooke as home, now, when before she could never so much as imagine ever using such a word to describe anything.

In any case, suddenly they were supposed to jump through yet another portal, some sort of army apparently coming after them. Great. Just what she needed. Still, reluctantly, another leap was taken.

tumblr_inline_ob9h89ARI11tab5zj_100.png

As they finally arrived in some sort of dark city, the woman looked around with mild annoyance and frustration. "Okay. Yeah. Definitely think I've had enough crazy magic portals for one day," Emma stated with clear exasperation, breathing out a sigh as she ran a hand through her blonde hair. She hoped that was the last one of the day, but at least, if it wasn't, she was more used to magic than she had been just a couple of months ago. It wasn't... Crazy, anymore. In fact, it almost seemed normal by now.

Crazy as that sounded.

"Well, doesn't seem like Brooklyn," she uttered quietly, looking around with a wary expression. "Might be NYC, but considering we took a portal, I kind of doubt we would be going somewhere this... Normal."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Whoevertoomanytagsformobile​

X71hmr3.jpg

"This chocolate cake tastes so good..." Herbert says as he chews on its chunks. "... and it's so much bigger when you're smaller!"

You don't say.

Herbert darted his eyes around to make sure no one saw him make that joyful face. A bad guy like Herbert couldn't be caught making such a face.

Just then, an alert was sounded.

"Solar Flare?" Herbert comments as he swiftly takes out a notepad and pen. "Where are we even? Note to self - if you want to build an evil lair in space, never build it near a sun."

"Everyone get your asses in gear and jump in!"

Herbert put his plate of cake and himself on Zé's shoulder, well aware that he'd be slower overall with his new size.

aQ5ho0P.jpg

"I never even realised it until now - evil plans being thwarted are pretty hillarious when they're against you!" Herbert proclaims. "Kind of wish I was the one thwarting it and not some dumb old solar flare."

Soon, everyone found themselves in a big city.

"Well, at least it's not snowing," Herbert comments, "and there's no pesky penguins having a late night dance party. Maybe there's a 24-hour open place around here. I could use a beverage after a snack."

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Jeremi

"I think we should stay close."
America responded. "Food isn't such a bad idea though. Hold on..." Hearing Flash's remark about getting a better view America took to the skies to see where the hell they actually were.

Yep...it's a city alright. Not any city America recognized but a city nonetheless.

America made her way back down before she could say anything she was accosted by Krennic.​

There it was. That bad feeling. When Krennic heard the alarms ring, he quickly jumped up from where he was and followed America into the portal.

tumblr_oad7h04nzf1rszoo3o4_r1_500.gif

Once they came out however, Krennic noted the entirely new landscape. He came up to the window of the apartment to view the different scenario. "Marvelous.." Technology of this kind, teleportation, wasn't present in his galaxy, and to see it himself meant he could potentially harness and control this power. Krennic would make all sorts of ideas in his mind over where they were, studying the less than modern architecture/ "We're in an apartment. On what planet, where were we?" Stunned with surprise, after turning back to note the other two males. "Charming. Teenagers." Krennic would simply continue to look on the inside before America's voice warning them of impending doom made him fully alert.

Walking with short, heavy steps, he pulled out his blaster pistol and noted the creatures. "What are the-...!?" Before he was able to finish, he saw America once more make another star, and quickly walked toward it while his weapon focused on the window. Another city. He was too focused on the window he didn't see the city until deciding to look around and once more secured the blaster. It reminded him of Coruscant, with the tall apartments and each level of the city looking like the social classes; The workers lived above the poor, and the rich ontop of the workers. "How did we get here... Where are we?!" He asked more with surprise than with anger to America.

@Jeremi @ anyone​

"With my powers and we're in a city."
She responded in a deadpan tone. "It's on a island cause we have water on all sides. That's about it." America looked out to the end of the alleyway. "We can't stay here for too long though. We managed to shake off Thanos, but I don't think it will take too long for him to find us. Any objections?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi@thatguyinthestore[/USE] [USER=10710]@Verite @York @Yun Lee[/USER]

"Got any idea what this barrier runs on? My suit runs on electro-magnetism, and if there's gonna be any way to mess with the system from inside, it's gonna be either hacking or magnetism. And I don't see any of the former around here. If we can mess with the way the magnetism on my suit works, we just may have ourselves a ticket out of here."

Was escaping like that probably almost impossible given Thanos had even considered something like cross-dimensional teleporting? Definitely. But Go Go would rather try even the lowest odds than just let them slip by idly.
Chapter 1
"De-tour"

Maul replied to her.

Darth Maul responded.

"What is going on?!"

Yf7HYMv.png

Vcjuyon.png

wA9TdVw.png

latest

MsA42_zpsedqcac0c.png

tumblr_inline_nfy2a77LjC1s0kmzl.png

"Couldn't tell you. I didn't come prepared, so if there is a way out, I'd probably have to count on you to get us all out of--"

And then it all went to heck, starting with an alarm, and then the woman known as America busting them all out of there, into the place of some friends of her, it seemed, and before Hiro knew it, once again busting into the dead of night of some unknown city. It almost reminded him of San Fransokyo, but it was admittedly difficult to tell with no one being around at the moment.

He was just glad to be away from that strange, giant dark creature, at least for the time being. If his ideas of who he and the others were up against were any sort of accurate, then it was only a matter of time before he'd see them again probably.​
"Guess I missed my AA meeting."

Flash deadpanned to himself, motioning Hiro, Gogo and Pocahontas to stay near him. Flash would look around he area. Looking at a nearby building, Flash looked at his group.

"Everyone just stay frosty. Maybe I should go up there? See what I see?"
"I think we should stay close." America responded. "Food isn't such a bad idea though. Hold on..." Hearing Flash's remark about getting a better view America took to the skies to see where the hell they actually were.

Yep...it's a city alright. Not any city America recognized but a city nonetheless.

America made her way back down before she could say anything she was accosted by Krennic.

"With my powers and we're in a city." She responded in a deadpan tone. "It's on a island cause we have water on all sides. That's about it." America looked out to the end of the alleyway. "We can't stay here for too long though. We managed to shake off Thanos, but I don't think it will take too long for him to find us. Any objections?"
tumblr_inline_ntv7myisUj1txuobi_100.jpg

"Guess she beat you to the punch," Hiro said jokingly to Flash's suggestion to see just where exactly they were.

"And no ma'am! No objections from me," Hiro responded to America, agreeing with the notion that the longer they stood in place, the longer they were sitting ducks. And Hiro wasn't super keen on being found just yet.

589496_900.jpg

"Moving would likely be the best outcome in preserving the health and safety of Hiro, as well as everyone else here," Baymax nodded in agreement as well.

@Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Takumi @Atomyk @Everyone

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Josh M
"I think we should stay close." America responded. "Food isn't such a bad idea though. Hold on..." Hearing Flash's remark about getting a better view America took to the skies to see where the hell they actually were.

America made her way back down before she could say anything she was accosted by Krennic.​

She responded in a deadpan tone. "It's on a island cause we have water on all sides. That's about it." America looked out to the end of the alleyway. "We can't stay here for too long though. We managed to shake off Thanos, but I don't think it will take too long for him to find us. Any objections?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi@thatguyinthestore[/USE] [USER=10710]@Verite @York @Yun Lee[/USER]

"Reminds me of Mustafar. Lord Vader would always reside there, unless he was on the Executor." He nodded at her direction "Lead the way then." He kept a few steps away to speak to himself. "... The perfect subject to test the Death Star.." once saying that, he walked up to her again. "Are you one of the Jedi?"

@Jeremi

"Now, that is where you are wrong, my friend! See, senhorita Chavez and senhor Krennic did the same, you can ask them! Besides, ah..."
jose-carioca-mickey-mouse-works-54.6.jpg

"I think I would know how my own magic works, thank you."
@thatguyinthestore @Crow

"Sorry, but I don't just believe anything that a random talking bird tells m-"
"Marco and Star, huh? Right, right, I'll try to remember that."

While Marco was making his comment, Herbert did the first and most important part of the dance as instructed, so that Marco couldn't see. His body shifted about. He danced, much like one of those puny penguins that paraded the parties of the Night Club. Some might describe the dance as a parody of a certain modern dance from South Korea.

In other words, he did the dance Herbert Style.

"Nada aqui nesta manga, nada aqui nesta manga!
Balacubaco, saca trapo de urubu.
Pe de pato misturado, com bambu
Siricotico tico tico no fuba
Tico tico po de mico
Quero ver no que vai da!"

Thanks to Marco reiterating that he had to blow on his index finger early on, he did just that, as opposed to blowing his thumb by mistake like he was about to. Saved from a rookie mistake. Who knows what would've happened if he did just that? Soon, he began to expand back to his regular size.

Herbert's eyes dart about. Marco would soon see a regular-sized Polar Bear right beside him, standing on twos.

wGGjE0w.png

"I have absolutely no idea how I just did that," Herbert mused, "at least I'm back to normal and absolutely no one saw Herbert P. Bear, Esquire, dancing."

He looks at Marco for a bit.

"You didn't happen to see me dancing, did you?"

@Crow @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore
vOUZt.jpg

"Well, I guess that I stand corrected." Marco said once Herbert actually regained his full size by dancing of all things. When the now full sized polar bear asked Marco if he saw him dancing, the tern simply shook his head. "Nope."

Though he was totally lying.​

"Well since we're in a city, they've gotta have a smoothie place or a 24/7 restaurant somewhere around here, right?" Marco inquired, agreeing with Herbert 100% on the whole beverage thing.

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @others

Last edited:
Chapter 1
"De-tour"

Maul replied to her.

Darth Maul responded.

"What is going on?!"

Yf7HYMv.png

Vcjuyon.png

wA9TdVw.png

latest

MsA42_zpsedqcac0c.png

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
Meanwhile, Star had remembered her little rabbit friend and went to go see if she was alright after all this.

"Judy! You okay??" She asked the rabbit a bit frantically. It would honestly kill her if she had somehow gotten hurt during all this.

After tumbling through her third portal in the past hour, and her second in the past couple of minutes, Judy appeared much worse for wear. Landing flat on her bottom, the bunny's head rolled around and around on her shoulders, and she groaned in discomfort. Hearing Star call out her name, Judy raised an unsteady hand. "I'm okaaaaay!...hurk...mostly!" she droned.

With a self-inflicted slap in the face and a shake of her head, Judy sat up straight, then fumbled onto her feet thereafter. After brushing off the brunt of her portal sickness, she took a wide look about before zeroing in on America.
"You-, you saved us!" Judy exclaimed while stumbling towards the young hero, "But how did you...? With the kick, and the star, and the-..." Breathing a sharp huff, Judy dismissively waved her hand about. "You know what, I don't need to know. Just...thank you!"

Judy was quick to shake her head. "No ma'am, I agree completely. If we still have those er...light hearts he wants, I get the feeling he isn't letting us off the hook so easily. Though...if I may ask one teensy little question...who exactly is he?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_nfy2a77LjC1s0kmzl.png

"Couldn't tell you. I didn't come prepared, so if there is a way out, I'd probably have to count on you to get us all out of--"

And then it all went to heck, starting with an alarm, and then the woman known as America busting them all out of there, into the place of some friends of her, it seemed, and before Hiro knew it, once again busting into the dead of night of some unknown city. It almost reminded him of San Fransokyo, but it was admittedly difficult to tell with no one being around at the moment.

He was just glad to be away from that strange, giant dark creature, at least for the time being. If his ideas of who he and the others were up against were any sort of accurate, then it was only a matter of time before he'd see them again probably.​

tumblr_inline_ntv7myisUj1txuobi_100.jpg

"Guess she beat you to the punch," Hiro said jokingly to Flash's suggestion to see just where exactly they were.

"And no ma'am! No objections from me," Hiro responded to America, agreeing with the notion that the longer they stood in place, the longer they were sitting ducks. And Hiro wasn't super keen on being found just yet.

589496_900.jpg

"Moving would likely be the best outcome in preserving the health and safety of Hiro, as well as everyone else here," Baymax nodded in agreement as well.

@Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Takumi @Atomyk @Everyone

"Well come on then. Let's see what we can find in this city. Vamonos."
Stepping into the streets they found what seemed to be a quiet night with only a few cars driving about on the road. "So far so good."

"Reminds me of Mustafar. Lord Vader would always reside there, unless he was on the Executor." He nodded at her direction "Lead the way then." He kept a few steps away to speak to himself. "... The perfect subject to test the Death Star.." once saying that, he walked up to her again. "Are you one of the Jedi?"

@Jeremi

MsA60_zps8f6n6qir.png

"I'm America Chavez and that's all I need to be."
She responded to Krennic. Spotting a newspaper box America walked up to it to see if it could be of any help. While she didn't see the headline through the glass she did see the name. St. Canard Gazette. "So I think this city is called St Canard. Doesn't ring any bells."

For those that were talking about food earlier they'd spot a small shop still open on the street they were walking down.​

After tumbling through her third portal in the past hour, and her second in the past couple of minutes, Judy appeared much worse for wear. Landing flat on her bottom, the bunny's head rolled around and around on her shoulders, and she groaned in discomfort. Hearing Star call out her name, Judy raised an unsteady hand. "I'm okaaaaay!...hurk...mostly!" she droned.

With a self-inflicted slap in the face and a shake of her head, Judy sat up straight, then fumbled onto her feet thereafter. After brushing off the brunt of her portal sickness, she took a wide look about before zeroing in on America.
"You-, you saved us!" Judy exclaimed while stumbling towards the young hero, "But how did you...? With the kick, and the star, and the-..." Breathing a sharp huff, Judy dismissively waved her hand about. "You know what, I don't need to know. Just...thank you!"

Judy was quick to shake her head. "No ma'am, I agree completely. If we still have those er...light hearts he wants, I get the feeling he isn't letting us off the hook so easily. Though...if I may ask one teensy little question...who exactly is he?"

MsA64_zpsrog7gvbc.png

"Picture the most horrific thing you can imagine. Thanos is that times a thousand."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi@thatguyinthestore[/USE] @Verite @York @Yun Lee

"Oh thank goodness you're okay!" Star said, breathing a quick sigh of relief when the rabbit turned out to be perfectly fine (aside from a bit of motion sickness, of course.)

Approaching America along with Judy and some others, Star's eyes widened at her, albeit brief, description of Thanos.

mM5yS.jpg

"Maybe he's working with Toffee? Or Ludo?" She pondered aloud before turning to Judy and sighing. "Hey uhhh... Judy. You know how to fight, right?" Star asked the officer.

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

"Well come on then. Let's see what we can find in this city. Vamonos." Stepping into the streets they found what seemed to be a quiet night with only a few cars driving about on the road. "So far so good."

MsA60_zps8f6n6qir.png

She responded to Krennic. Spotting a newspaper box America walked up to it to see if it could be of any help. While she didn't see the headline through the glass she did see the name. St. Canard Gazette. "So I think this city is called St Canard. Doesn't ring any bells."

For those that were talking about food earlier they'd spot a small shop still open on the street they were walking down.​

MsA64_zpsrog7gvbc.png

"Picture the most horrific thing you can imagine. Thanos is that times a thousand."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi@thatguyinthestore[/USE] @Verite @York @Yun Lee
"Orson Krennic. Director of the Advanced Weapons Research." Krennic looks at the news papers and sees the town's name. "St. Canard." He eyes it and stares at it with contempt. "This is not my galaxy... How has this been done?!" He breathed in slightly and shakes his head. "America, we'd have to find where the governor of this 'Saint Canard' is. He'll have the answer for our questions."

@Jeremi

"Orson Krennic. Director of the Advanced Weapons Research." Krennic looks at the news papers and sees the town's name. "St. Canard." He eyes it and stares at it with contempt. "This is not my galaxy... How has this been done?!" He breathed in slightly and shakes his head. "America, we'd have to find where the governor of this 'Saint Canard' is. He'll have the answer for our questions."

@Jeremi

"Yeah, Orson? I'm going to have to stop you there."
America responded Krennic. "First of all, we don't know what that is. And second of all I don't think any 'governor' can help us. Like it or not we're on our own here."

It was a good thing too. For the time being they weren't gathering any attention walking the streets but who knows how long that was going to last.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

"Great. Because more magic... Craziness, is exactly what I need," Swan mumbled, looking less than pleased with the situation as a whole. She had just gotten done dealing with yet another steaming, fresh load of magical bullshit. She didn't want to be tossed more right now. She just wanted to make sure Henry was safe.

Otherwise, she would have quit this Savior job a long time ago.

"Yeah, well, you must not have known her long. If you really can't see she was using you, you may as well get a couple of eyepatches to complete your look," she bit back, clearly insinuating he was blind to Cora's deceit. "She didn't want to help you. She just needed you to get her where she wanted. Which is exactly why I did what I did- I couldn't have you pulling the same on me. Not with my son's safety hanging in the balance."

"Yeah? And what do you know about trust? Or me, for that matter?" she inquired with bemusement, halfheartedly. She had raised a brow inquisitively, but the look was quickly replaced.

batch01_008.png

While Killian wore a look seemingly entirely composed of amusement and flirtation, Emma's own expression held the exact opposite at his suggestion. A sneer was given, her response as fleeting as a midsummer's breeze. "I suggest you save it for someone that doesn't have an actual sword they can stab you with," she quipped, briefly pointing her sword to Killian before going right back to slashing at the barrier. Much like when Cora and Hook, himself, had trapped her in Rump's cell, she didn't seem to give up despite the obvious lack of progress.

"Damn it. This thing really doesn't want to give."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_nchszw9qXx1sjwazq.png

"And mar up this handsome face?"
Hook would question when Emma would tease him about eye patches. "I think not. Nevertheless, we clearly have different opinions on Cora. I shan't argue about her with you, but I will leave you with one thought: she may be using me, yes, but I too was using her. A fair enough trade if you ask me."

The captain snickered when Emma asked what he knew about her, a smug grin on his lips afterwards. "Oh, luv, have you forgotten our beanstalk journey so soon? I'm wounded," he teased before adding, "I'm more than able to read you when it comes to the fact you have lost love and long to return to your child, but I'll spare you the embarrassment of bringing those things up again."

Deciding not to say anything when Emma would make her comment about a sword, Hook only chuckled under his breath and muttered, "What a troublesome blonde I've encountered." But he wasn't exactly displeased their paths had crossed again. He liked a woman with a bit of spunk in her.
Chapter 1
"De-tour"

Maul replied to her.

Darth Maul responded.

"What is going on?!"

Yf7HYMv.png

Vcjuyon.png

wA9TdVw.png

latest

MsA42_zpsedqcac0c.png

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
Alright. A lot had happened really fast. Despite the quaking of the.... Well, wherever they were, Emma managed to stay on her feet with relative ease. After all, she had withstood the earthquake that came with the collapsing mines. This was hardly any worse.

Still. Kinda sucked to get rocked about while you were swinging a sword about. But it was what it was, and she was relieved the barrier was gone. Now, seeing a big old star shaped portal open up, on the other hand, wasn't quite as relieving.

"Right. We're all jumping in," she muttered. Of course we are. "Well, here goes nothing." And so yet again, she jumped without hesitation, but not without one last annoyed glance to Hook. And then they were somewhere indoors, with the voices of some teenage boys nearby. But they were too old to be Henry- too deep. Still, being outside of that cell was already one step closer to getting home to him than she already was.

....Weird, to think she thought of Storybrooke as home, now, when before she could never so much as imagine ever using such a word to describe anything.

In any case, suddenly they were supposed to jump through yet another portal, some sort of army apparently coming after them. Great. Just what she needed. Still, reluctantly, another leap was taken.

tumblr_inline_ob9h89ARI11tab5zj_100.png

As they finally arrived in some sort of dark city, the woman looked around with mild annoyance and frustration. "Okay. Yeah. Definitely think I've had enough crazy magic portals for one day," Emma stated with clear exasperation, breathing out a sigh as she ran a hand through her blonde hair. She hoped that was the last one of the day, but at least, if it wasn't, she was more used to magic than she had been just a couple of months ago. It wasn't... Crazy, anymore. In fact, it almost seemed normal by now.

Crazy as that sounded.

"Well, doesn't seem like Brooklyn," she uttered quietly, looking around with a wary expression. "Might be NYC, but considering we took a portal, I kind of doubt we would be going somewhere this... Normal."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Whoevertoomanytagsformobile​
"Well come on then. Let's see what we can find in this city. Vamonos." Stepping into the streets they found what seemed to be a quiet night with only a few cars driving about on the road. "So far so good."

MsA60_zps8f6n6qir.png

MsA64_zpsrog7gvbc.png

Ah, but speaking of trouble...

Well, more of it occurred. Like Emma, the captain managed not to lose his balance when the quake occurred. He was pleased when their group found itself free, deciding he would use these people--just as he had used Cora--to hep him until he knew what was going on and could locate his crocodile. So he followed along with the others, jumping when he was told and entering the star shaped portal when he was told.

In the end, Hook would find himself in a land that looked even stranger than the first place they had been. His blue eyes widened for a moment as he would look around, filled with wonder almost like a child's. The wonder vanished after a moment, however, when a scowl would take over his expression.

tumblr_inline_nzo6o3Trez1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"Bloody fantastic,"
he grumbled, feeling again in his gut that this place wouldn't be leading him to his crocodile. Somehow, he had managed to get involved in the business of these strangers.

"I don't know what an NYC is supposed to be, but by your reaction I'm guessing we're not in your realm." Killian replied to Emma. He clenched his right fist and cursed, somewhat annoyed.

No, I can't lose it now. I'm so close. I've waited for over a century to carry out my revenge. Surely I can stand to wait just a little bit longer. So long as I keep this Swan in my sights, eventually she'll end up back in her realm, and I along with her.

"You seem like you know what you're doing; I've no objections," Killian would reply to America before adding, "This Thanos fellow sounds like a real pain in the arse. I have business to attend to elsewhere so all I have to say is that I hope he doesn't get in my way..."

The pirate was so consumed by his plot for revenge it was painfully obvious. Still, it wasn't as if any of the people here were to blame for him being in this place. He wouldn't take out his anger on any of these folks who were likely just as lost as he was.

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Everyone​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_nchszw9qXx1sjwazq.png

"And mar up this handsome face?"
Hook would question when Emma would tease him about eye patches. "I think not. Nevertheless, we clearly have different opinions on Cora. I shan't argue about her with you, but I will leave you with one thought: she may be using me, yes, but I too was using her. A fair enough trade if you ask me."

The captain snickered when Emma asked what he knew about her, a smug grin on his lips afterwards. "Oh, love, have you forgotten our beanstalk journey so soon? I'm wounded," he teased before adding, "I'm more than able to read you when it comes to the fact you have lost love and long to return to your child, but I'll spare you the embarrassment of bringing those things up again."

Deciding not to say anything when Emma would make her comment about a sword, Hook only chuckled under his breath and muttered, "What a troublesome blonde I've encountered." But he wasn't exactly displeased their paths had crossed again. He liked a woman with a bit of spunk in her.

Ah, but speaking of trouble...

Well, more of it occurred. Like Emma, the captain managed not to lose his balance when the quake occurred. He was pleased when their group found itself free, deciding he would use these people--just as he had used Cora--to hep him until he knew what was going on and could locate his crocodile. So he followed along with the others, jumping when he was told and entering the star shaped portal when he was told.

In the end, Hook would find himself in a land that looked even stranger than the first place they had been. His blue eyes widened for a moment as he would look around, filled with wonder almost like a child's. The wonder vanished after a moment, however, when a scowl would take over his expression.

tumblr_inline_nzo6o3Trez1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"Bloody fantastic,"
he grumbled, feeling again in his gut that this place wouldn't be leading him to his crocodile. Somehow, he had managed to get involved in the business of these strangers.

"I don't know what an NYC is supposed to be, but by your reaction I'm guessing we're not in your realm." Killian replied to Emma. He clenched his right fist and cursed, somewhat annoyed.

No, I can't lose it now. I'm so close. I've waited for over a century to carry out my revenge. Surely I can stand to wait just a little bit longer. So long as I keep this Swan in my sights, eventually she'll end up back in her realm, and I along with her.

"You seem like you know what you're doing; I've no objections," Killian would reply to America before adding, "This Thanos fellow sounds like a real pain in the arse. I have business to attend to elsewhere so all I have to say is that I hope he doesn't get in my way..."

The pirate was so consumed by his plot for revenge it was painfully obvious. Still, it wasn't as if any of the people here were to blame for him being in this place. He wouldn't take out his anger on any of these folks who were likely just as lost as he was.

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Everyone​

Krennic overheard the pirate speak as if though both his and Krennics accent were the same. Approaching the man, Krennic spoke softly and curiously. "Are you of the planet Lexrul? Your accent.. it's like mine. I've not heard of another person from my planet in ages, ever since the Rebellion." A smile creeped on his face, one of pride and of warmth, something Krennic doesn't usually feel. "A brother from Lexrul, how wonderful!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Judy blinked at the gruff and damning description. Even so, the thought got the cogs in her mind turning, and she did recall something rather horrific...

mp62518389_1457442773907_18.gif

Judy nodded.
"Yeah, mhm, yup, say no more. I cannot imagine anything worse than that," she responded as the muscles along her face tightened.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay!" Star said, breathing a quick sigh of relief when the rabbit turned out to be perfectly fine (aside from a bit of motion sickness, of course.)

Approaching America along with Judy and some others, Star's eyes widened at her, albeit brief, description of Thanos.

"Maybe he's working with Toffee? Or Ludo?" She pondered aloud before turning to Judy and sighing. "Hey uhhh... Judy. You know how to fight, right?" Star asked the officer.

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Glancing Star's way, Judy stood a little straighter. "Of course! What kind of cop would I be if I didn't?" she answered with a grin, "A cop in alot of pain, let me tell you. Why do you ask?" Judy inquired in return.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy blinked at the gruff and damning description. Even so, the thought got the cogs in her mind turning, and she did recall something rather horrific...

mp62518389_1457442773907_18.gif

Judy nodded.
"Yeah, mhm, yup, say no more. I cannot imagine anything worse than that," she responded as the muscles along her face tightened.

Glancing Star's way, Judy stood a little straighter. "Of course! What kind of cop would I be if I didn't?" she answered with a grin, "A cop in alot of pain, let me tell you. Why do you ask?" Judy inquired in return.

gj4gFN8.jpg

"Because we're gonna need all the help we can get." Star replied in a tone which contrasted her usual one. Her familiar smile soon returned, however, and the princess just looked down at Judy and shrugged.

"So... Judy. What's it like back in your dimension?" Star asked, curious as to where this rabbit came from and what her world was like.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.