Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hercules had dropped his cake in the two instances between teleporting and escaping the first time and winding up in St. Carnard. "So, we're safe here? What exactly are we going to do?" He asked, not certain. He didn't think the Thanos man was going to be about losing two parts of his plot.

Megara looked around. " So, what exactly do you call something like this?"

Hercules had dropped his cake in the two instances between teleporting and escaping the first time and winding up in St. Carnard. "So, we're safe here? What exactly are we going to do?" He asked, not certain. He didn't think the Thanos man was going to be about losing two parts of his plot.

Megara looked around. " So, what exactly do you call something like this?"

images

"Uhhh, this is called a city." Marco responded, forgetting that Megara and Hercules were from ancient Rome for a second.

@LuckycoolHawk9

" It's a lot larger than any other city I have seen before," Megara said, as she had been to Athens once and it wasn't as big as this place. She looked at Marco. " I guess we can find this 'diner'," she said, not certain what that word meant either.

@thatguyinthestore

" It's a lot larger than any other city I have seen before," Megara said, as she had been to Athens once and it wasn't as big as this place. She looked at Marco. " I guess we can find this 'diner'," she said, not certain what that word meant either.

@thatguyinthestore

Marco would shrug, remembering the time period she was from when Megara didn't know what a "diner" was.

"Yeah, well that's what happens when society advances. Bigger buildings are built and improvements are made." He stated before nodding. "And yeah, don't worry. A diner is just like where we get food." Marco explained, resenting the fact that he sounded like some sort of tour guide without ever having a actually been to St. Carnard.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
gj4gFN8.jpg

"Because we're gonna need all the help we can get." Star replied in a tone which contrasted her usual one. Her familiar smile soon returned, however, and the princess just looked down at Judy and shrugged.

"So... Judy. What's it like back in your dimension?" Star asked, curious as to where this rabbit came from and what her world was like.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Judy quirked a brow and pouted her lips. "In my dimension?" she repeated. Fazed by the question, the bunny cop paused, and walked alongside Star, America, and the others through the city of St. Canard in silence for a good while. It wasn't to last, of course. "Well uh," Judy began with a roll of her shoulders, "it's...beautiful. Anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it. Elephants can be dancers, hamsters can be singers, rabbits and foxes can be police officers," she continued, and scratched the back of her head, "Though, that's just the fantasy of it all. The reality is that the world is just...one really big fixer upper,"

tumblr_inline_o8d3v6lQE71qd3fj6_250.png

"So without fixers like me, people will always see the world as it is instead of what I know it can become,"
Judy finished - her glossy eyes reflecting the street lights as they passed overhead.

@thatguyinthestore

Megara looked at him and raised a skeptical eyebrow. " You certainly name things weird here, but then again, that may be normal to you," she said, looking over at him and wondered what his job was.

Hercules meanwhile frowned and looked at Star. " Can you make some more cake? I dropped mine."

@thatguyinthestore

Marco would shrug, remembering the time period she was from when Megara didn't know what a "diner" was.

"Yeah, well that's what happens when society advances. Bigger buildings are built and improvements are made." He stated before nodding. "And yeah, don't worry. A diner is just like where we get food." Marco explained, resenting the fact that he sounded like some sort of tour guide with ever having a actually been to St. Carnard.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Pocahontas, having overheared the conversation glanced over with a frown.

" 'Society advances'? " she questioned. Hadn't John Smith mentioned something similar when he called her people savages right in her face? Although she forgave him for that slip up, she couldn't help but remember that moment listening to Marco speak for some reason. She did think over his words though.

Then she thought about the few cars passed full of the few people out and about. To her, it was just a strange way of transportation. But it interested her nonetheless.

'Is that part of society advancing? ' she thought.

@Josh M @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_nchszw9qXx1sjwazq.png

"And mar up this handsome face?"
Hook would question when Emma would tease him about eye patches. "I think not. Nevertheless, we clearly have different opinions on Cora. I shan't argue about her with you, but I will leave you with one thought: she may be using me, yes, but I too was using her. A fair enough trade if you ask me."

The captain snickered when Emma asked what he knew about her, a smug grin on his lips afterwards. "Oh, love, have you forgotten our beanstalk journey so soon? I'm wounded," he teased before adding, "I'm more than able to read you when it comes to the fact you have lost love and long to return to your child, but I'll spare you the embarrassment of bringing those things up again."

Deciding not to say anything when Emma would make her comment about a sword, Hook only chuckled under his breath and muttered, "What a troublesome blonde I've encountered." But he wasn't exactly displeased their paths had crossed again. He liked a woman with a bit of spunk in her.​

Ah, but speaking of trouble...

Well, more of it occurred. Like Emma, the captain managed not to lose his balance when the quake occurred. He was pleased when their group found itself free, deciding he would use these people--just as he had used Cora--to hep him until he knew what was going on and could locate his crocodile. So he followed along with the others, jumping when he was told and entering the star shaped portal when he was told.

In the end, Hook would find himself in a land that looked even stranger than the first place they had been. His blue eyes widened for a moment as he would look around, filled with wonder almost like a child's. The wonder vanished after a moment, however, when a scowl would take over his expression.

tumblr_inline_nzo6o3Trez1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"Bloody fantastic,"
he grumbled, feeling again in his gut that this place wouldn't be leading him to his crocodile. Somehow, he had managed to get involved in the business of these strangers.

"I don't know what an NYC is supposed to be, but by your reaction I'm guessing we're not in your realm." Killian replied to Emma. He clenched his right fist and cursed, somewhat annoyed.

No, I can't lose it now. I'm so close. I've waited for over a century to carry out my revenge. Surely I can stand to wait just a little bit longer. So long as I keep this Swan in my sights, eventually she'll end up back in her realm, and I along with her.

"You seem like you know what you're doing; I've no objections," Killian would reply to America before adding, "This Thanos fellow sounds like a real pain in the arse. I have business to attend to elsewhere so all I have to say is that I hope he doesn't get in my way..."

The pirate was so consumed by his plot for revenge it was painfully obvious. Still, it wasn't as if any of the people here were to blame for him being in this place. He wouldn't take out his anger on any of these folks who were likely just as lost as he was.

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Everyone​
Krennic overheard the pirate speak as if though both his and Krennics accent were the same. Approaching the man, Krennic spoke softly and curiously. "Are you of the planet Lexrul? Your accent.. it's like mine. I've not heard of another person from my planet in ages, ever since the Rebellion." A smile creeped on his face, one of pride and of warmth, something Krennic doesn't usually feel. "A brother from Lexrul, how wonderful!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Emma-Swan-emma-swan-29520266-100-100.png

"Yeah, feel free to have your opinions,"
she replied in a snarky manner, not bothering to acknowledge his comment about his handsome face. She didn't have to. Regardless of how true it might be, she did not need to inflate his ego. Because it was already massive. Like, probably bigger than his gigantic ship she hadn't seen yet since she was being taken from earlier than it's introduction. In any case, she still had the energy to give a less heated retort to his Cora comment. "But whatever. If you want to work with someone like that, it's not my business."

A sigh did follow, though, upon Killian's apparent reminiscing of their 'beanstalk journey'. "Oh, I remember. I'd just rather forget," she remarked with mild sass, though, there was some truth to it. She didn't really care for people digging into the matter of who she was. And, if she were to be completely honest at this point? Even she didn't really know. "And why would I be embarrassed? Especially when I don't think you know as much about me as you seem to think," she retorted, raising her eyebrows at him almost as though in taunt. Or perhaps denial. No, maybe? In display of a challenge. A challenge to prove he knew jack-shit about her, because frankly? She doubted he did.

If she heard his comment about her being a troublesome blonde, she didn't let on. Instead, she focused on their new surroundings, looking around with green eyes scrutinizing everything in sight. Yeah, this definitely wasn't--

"..."

Snow-Falls-emma-swan-35014292-100-100.jpg

"...Right. Fantasy world. Got it," she muttered with a slow nod after an initial look of disbelief in Hook's direction, slowly averting her gaze. "NYC is- It's not a thing. It's a place: New York City," she explained. "A city. With lots of big buildings and lights and, you know. People," she further elaborated, awkwardly. But quickly, she shook it off, moving on. "--Anyways. It isn't New York, I'm pretty sure, judging by the fact it seems like an island," she spoke again, taking another glance around, only to overhear America's statement of the city's alleged name. Her forehead creased with concern and thought, and she eventually spoke. "...St. Canard? Really?" she mumbled. "Never heard of it in my life. And I find that hard to believe, considering I've..." A pause, followed by a downward glance. "Done a lot of travelling."

By the time she had looked again, another person was approaching where she stood near Hook. And now that she was less focused on pummeling their prior prison out of existence, well, she had a better chance to really look at what she was seeing. And what she was seeing was, well, a character from a film she knew all too well.

Emma-Swan-3-emma-swan-37683183-100-100.jpg

"....Oh my God. You're- You're Orson Krennic,"
she spoke in a near whisper, looking completely appalled and almost faint at the sight of the man before her. Akin to the look on her face when just hours ago, she had somehow used magic. She knew that the fairytales she knew so well were real, but this? "Okay, Henry did not tell me Star Wars was real along with his book--"

"What?" Emma uttered at Krennic's words, looking rather appalled before slowly shaking her head. "...Listen, bu-- Krennic. I know who you think Hook over here is, but he isn't it," she pointed out bluntly, silently hoping that the Imperial wouldn't take it the wrong way. Quickly, in the midst of her shock over the fact that the man was actually standing in front of her, she attempted to think clearly and calm down. Deep breaths. Calm. "...He's.... From another planet. Different from yours, just with similar accents- from another galaxy." Hopefully that would mend any mistakes she made. He wouldn't be too big of a threat if she needed to take him out, but it would be ideal to avoid that. Especially in this situation.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Judy quirked a brow and pouted her lips. "In my dimension?" she repeated. Fazed by the question, the bunny cop paused, and walked alongside Star, America, and the others through the city of St. Canard in silence for a good while. It wasn't to last, of course. "Well uh," Judy began with a roll of her shoulders, "it's...beautiful. Anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it. Elephants can be dancers, hamsters can be singers, rabbits and foxes can be police officers," she continued, and scratched the back of her head, "Though, that's just the fantasy of it all. The reality is that the world is just...one really big fixer upper,"

tumblr_inline_o8d3v6lQE71qd3fj6_250.png

"So without fixers like me, people will always see the world as it is instead of what I know it can become,"
Judy finished - her glossy eyes reflecting the street lights as they passed overhead.

@thatguyinthestore
Star walked along Judy and the others as well, nodding as she listened to Judy speak about her own dimension. She managed to stifle a small giggle at the mention of dancing elephants and singing hamsters.

9YHbc.jpg

"Yeah... I know you mean. My dimensions aren't exactly sunshine and rainbows either." Star began, saying dimensions because she resides in two different dimensions.

After saying this, a very faint frown formed on the princess' face, though it was quickly wiped away by her usual award winning smile.

"But then again... it's not all bad. Like you said, Judy, there are fixer uppers everywhere! And... I try my best to help out people when I can! It might not always work out.... I mean I did lose one of my family's most treasured items, along with the guy who was supposed to train me.... also I set our castle on fire. Oh and then there was that one time when I destroyed this sign with my wand by accident and then the sign fell on a cop car." She said, forgetting for a second that Judy was a police officer as she got lost in her own thoughts.

"But that's besides the point. I just always try to look at the bright side of things, y'know? It's like I always say. Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!" She declared, putting a lot of emphasis on that last part.

Turning to Hercules when he asked for more cake, Star smiled and nodded. "Sure!" She said before raising her wand in the air, a slice of chocolate cake suddenly appearing in the demigod's hand seconds later.

------
Megara looked at him and raised a skeptical eyebrow. " You certainly name things weird here, but then again, that may be normal to you," she said, looking over at him and wondered what his job was.

Hercules meanwhile frowned and looked at Star. " Can you make some more cake? I dropped mine."

@thatguyinthestore

" 'Society advances'? " she questioned. Hadn't John Smith mentioned something similar when he called her people savages right in her face? Although she forgave him for that slip up, she couldn't help but remember that moment listening to Marco speak for some reason. She did think over his words though.

Then she thought about the few cars passed full of the few people out and about. To her, it was just a strange way of transportation. But it interested her nonetheless.

@Josh M @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

"Yeah, it's pretty normal." Marco said as he shoved his hands in the pockets of his red hoodie. "But it must be weird for you y'know... seeing all this for the first time."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Crow @Yun Lee @other

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Krennic overheard the pirate speak as if though both his and Krennics accent were the same. Approaching the man, Krennic spoke softly and curiously. "Are you of the planet Lexrul? Your accent.. it's like mine. I've not heard of another person from my planet in ages, ever since the Rebellion." A smile creeped on his face, one of pride and of warmth, something Krennic doesn't usually feel. "A brother from Lexrul, how wonderful!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

she replied in a snarky manner, not bothering to acknowledge his comment about his handsome face. She didn't have to. Regardless of how true it might be, she did not need to inflate his ego. Because it was already massive. Like, probably bigger than his gigantic ship she hadn't seen yet since she was being taken from earlier than it's introduction. In any case, she still had the energy to give a less heated retort to his Cora comment. "But whatever. If you want to work with someone like that, it's not my business."

A sigh did follow, though, upon Killian's apparent reminiscing of their 'beanstalk journey'. "Oh, I remember. I'd just rather forget," she remarked with mild sass, though, there was some truth to it. She didn't really care for people digging into the matter of who she was. And, if she were to be completely honest at this point? Even she didn't really know. "And why would I be embarrassed? Especially when I don't think you know as much about me as you seem to think," she retorted, raising her eyebrows at him almost as though in taunt. Or perhaps denial. No, maybe? In display of a challenge. A challenge to prove he knew jack-shit about her, because frankly? She doubted he did.

If she heard his comment about her being a troublesome blonde, she didn't let on. Instead, she focused on their new surroundings, looking around with green eyes scrutinizing everything in sight. Yeah, this definitely wasn't--

"..."

"...Right. Fantasy world. Got it," she muttered with a slow nod after an initial look of disbelief in Hook's direction, slowly averting her gaze. "NYC is- It's not a thing. It's a place: New York City," she explained. "A city. With lots of big buildings and lights and, you know. People," she further elaborated, awkwardly. But quickly, she shook it off, moving on. "--Anyways. It isn't New York, I'm pretty sure, judging by the fact it seems like an island," she spoke again, taking another glance around, only to overhear America's statement of the city's alleged name. Her forehead creased with concern and thought, and she eventually spoke. "...St. Canard? Really?" she mumbled. "Never heard of it in my life. And I find that hard to believe, considering I've..." A pause, followed by a downward glance. "Done a lot of travelling."

By the time she had looked again, another person was approaching where she stood near Hook. And now that she was less focused on pummeling their prior prison out of existence, well, she had a better chance to really look at what she was seeing. And what she was seeing was, well, a character from a film she knew all too well.

she spoke in a near whisper, looking completely appalled and almost faint at the sight of the man before her. Akin to the look on her face when just hours ago, she had somehow used magic. She knew that the fairytales she knew so well were real, but this? "Okay, Henry did not tell me Star Wars was real along with his book--"

"What?" Emma uttered at Krennic's words, looking rather appalled before slowly shaking her head. "...Listen, bu-- Krennic. I know who you think Hook over here is, but he isn't it," she pointed out bluntly, silently hoping that the Imperial wouldn't take it the wrong way. Quickly, in the midst of her shock over the fact that the man was actually standing in front of her, she attempted to think clearly and calm down. Deep breaths. Calm. "...He's.... From another planet. Different from yours, just with similar accents- from another galaxy." Hopefully that would mend any mistakes she made. He wouldn't be too big of a threat if she needed to take him out, but it would be ideal to avoid that. Especially in this situation.

Dropping their conversation about Cora, Hook would instead chuckle at the woman's denial about their "beanstalk journey." He smiled saying, "It's as you've said regarding my comments on Cora. Feel free to have your own opinions. Although, you may be right, you may also be wrong. We haven't exactly had the time to seat ourselves down and have a heart to heart chat, now have we? That's a real problem. One I say we should fix over dinner." At the end of his statement, Hook tossed in a wink for good measure. He absolutely couldn't resist flirting with Emma.

tumblr_inline_ob29vtmbBK1tse695_100.png

"A place, got it," Killian replied when Emma explained what New York City was. "But in all my years I've never set eyes on such a location. Does your Storybrooke have alien structures such as these?" He questioned, his eyes filled with amazement. The sights seemed to charm him almost as much as Emma did.

Killian shot Krennic a strange look when he would reply, as if the man had just spoken a foreign language. "You lost your marbles, mate? On the off chance you haven't, I suppose I should inform you that I don't have any idea what you just said." Nodding in agreement with Emma he would add, "Aye, I believe you're mistaken about where I'm from. I've spent most of my life in Neverland and, at this point, it's the place I remember best." The dark-haired man released a sigh afterwards, furrowing his brows. "This is all so bloody confusing. I wish this situation would start making some damn sense."

@Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

"..."

Dropping their conversation about Cora, Hook would instead chuckle at the woman's denial about their "beanstalk journey." He smiled saying, "It's as you've said regarding my comments on Cora. Feel free to have your own opinions. Although, you may be right, you may also be wrong. We haven't exactly had the time to seat ourselves down and have a heart to heart chat, now have we? That's a real problem. One I say we should fix over dinner." At the end of his statement, Hook tossed in a wink for good measure. He absolutely couldn't resist flirting with Emma.

"A place, got it," Killian replied when Emma explained what New York City was. "But in all my years I've never set eyes on such a location. Does your Storybrooke have alien structures such as these?" He questioned, his eyes filled with amazement. The sights seemed to charm him almost as much as Emma did.

Killian shot Krennic a strange look when he would reply, as if the man had just spoken a foreign language. "You lost your marbles, mate? On the off chance you haven't, I suppose I should inform you that I don't have any idea what you just said." Nodding in agreement with Emma he would add, "Aye, I believe you're mistaken about where I'm from. I've spent most of my life in Neverland and, at this point, it's the place I remember best." The dark-haired man released a sigh afterwards, furrowing his brows. "This is all so bloody confusing. I wish this situation would start making some damn sense."

Krennic soon focused on the blonde woman who approached him. He stared at her when she spoke, following her movements and studying her face. "Who are you? You're not one of the Imperials." He studies how she spoke and the way she acted. "Another planet... Right. Many other pla-..." Krennic soon stopped speaking when she heard her speak about the galaxy as if though there were more than his galaxy and the other two neighbouring. "Impossible. The only two closest galaxies are too far away and are no longer able to sustain any life whatsoever." Krennic gave the women a look of contempt as if though she was trying to be deceptive. His face relaxed once he heard Killian though. "Neverland. It sounds familiar. Peculiar though."

th

Krennic went into a thinking phase as he stared at the ground, thinking to himself before looking at Killian and at Emma. Better to have these two as friends rather than enemies; And from the looks of Killian, he hides something behind his demeanour that Krennic is all too familiar with. He smiles passively and yet convincingly toward his new found "friends." "Director Orson Krennic. Advanced Weapons Research."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I think we should stay close." America responded. "Food isn't such a bad idea though. Hold on..." Hearing Flash's remark about getting a better view America took to the skies to see where the hell they actually were.

Yep...it's a city alright. Not any city America recognized but a city nonetheless.

America made her way back down before she could say anything she was accosted by Krennic.​

"With my powers and we're in a city."
She responded in a deadpan tone. "It's on a island cause we have water on all sides. That's about it." America looked out to the end of the alleyway. "We can't stay here for too long though. We managed to shake off Thanos, but I don't think it will take too long for him to find us. Any objections?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi@thatguyinthestore[/USE] [USER=10710]@Verite @York @Yun Lee[/USER]

"Sorry, but I don't just believe anything that a random talking bird tells m-"

vOUZt.jpg

"Well, I guess that I stand corrected." Marco said once Herbert actually regained his full size by dancing of all things. When the now full sized polar bear asked Marco if he saw him dancing, the tern simply shook his head. "Nope."

Though he was totally lying.​

"Well since we're in a city, they've gotta have a smoothie place or a 24/7 restaurant somewhere around here, right?" Marco inquired, agreeing with Herbert 100% on the whole beverage thing.

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @others

"Well come on then. Let's see what we can find in this city. Vamonos." Stepping into the streets they found what seemed to be a quiet night with only a few cars driving about on the road. "So far so good."

MsA60_zps8f6n6qir.png

"I'm America Chavez and that's all I need to be."
She responded to Krennic. Spotting a newspaper box America walked up to it to see if it could be of any help. While she didn't see the headline through the glass she did see the name. St. Canard Gazette. "So I think this city is called St Canard. Doesn't ring any bells."

For those that were talking about food earlier they'd spot a small shop still open on the street they were walking down.​

MsA64_zpsrog7gvbc.png

"Picture the most horrific thing you can imagine. Thanos is that times a thousand."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi@thatguyinthestore[/USE] @Verite @York @Yun Lee

"It'll probably be harder for the purple Thanos guy to find us if we're indoors," Herbert comments, "let's do just that."

"Back in Club Penguin or the Arctic Circle. they never did have cities or towers this big and tall, only in one of those plays at the Stage will you see them," Herbert bemused as he looked about.

When Marco comments that he didn't see Herbert dance, he lightly responds, "I think I might have enough for a soda and a smoothie. Might because this is a place far away from Club Penguin and... you know... faraway lands have different pricings for things, standard of living and all."

E0MNJ51.png

Herbert takes out a good, large pile of coins from his pocket, generated by pure cartoon physics. They all had a fish on it and a '1' below them, signifying that they were some variant of penny in another culture.

"I will never know how I or one of those puny penguins can carry a million of these."​

"Picture the most horrific thing you can imagine. Thanos is that times a thousand."

TUGhGtT.jpg

"I don't know how it's physically possible to be worse than an eternal winter and squawking flightless birds having non-stop dance parties at the same time, but that can't be good news in the slightest!"

Recovering from America's call of bad news, Herbert turns his head to a certain direction that signified a place to eat and drink. He taps Marco's shoulder.

"Speaking of good news, wonder what those guys have..." Herbert points to the small store ahead.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Crow @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @other​

"So what you're saying is you never seen a city before? Here. Let's get you a good view."

upload_2017-6-25_23-9-56.png

Wrapping his arm around the young, the mask on his face faded just before taking off, giving a smile of his own face, before reform to his mask. Shooting a web, Flash held Pocahontas tightly, as he weaved and dashed in the air via web swings. It was so easy for Flash, easly catching speed, but he'd make sure she could see everything. He owed her that much. She'd been nothing but kind to him.

"Head's up, P. I'm gonna drop you now."

Letting go, the girl started free falling. The two were already so high up. It seemed always was loss. Not true, Flash couldn't help nut mess with her. He easily caught before she could go to far. Doing a flip as the two reunited. flash couldn't help but laugh the whole time. However, it was time to stop. Flash gently maneuvered the two back to the ground. Letting of a soft chuckle, Flash spoke.

"Sorry about that last part. I should have told you women have a habit of falling for me. Are you okay?"

@Takumi @Jeremi @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Atomyk

"It'll probably be harder for the purple Thanos guy to find us if we're indoors," Herbert comments, "let's do just that."

"Back in Club Penguin or the Arctic Circle. they never did have cities or towers this big and tall, only in one of those plays at the Stage will you see them," Herbert bemused as he looked about.

When Marco comments that he didn't see Herbert dance, he lightly responds, "I think I might have enough for a soda and a smoothie. Might because this is a place far away from Club Penguin and... you know... faraway lands have different pricings for things, standard of living and all."

E0MNJ51.png

Herbert takes out a good, large pile of coins from his pocket, generated by pure cartoon physics. They all had a fish on it and a '1' below them, signifying that they were some variant of penny in another culture.

"I will never know how I or one of those puny penguins can carry a million of these."​

TUGhGtT.jpg

"I don't know how it's physically possible to be worse than an eternal winter and squawking flightless birds having non-stop dance parties at the same time, but that can't be good news in the slightest!"

Recovering from America's call of bad news, Herbert turns his head to a certain direction that signified a place to eat and drink. He taps Marco's shoulder.

"Speaking of good news, wonder what those guys have..." Herbert points to the small store ahead.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Crow @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @other​
vOUZt.jpg

"That sure is a lot of coins." Marco commented upon seeing the cartoonishly oversized pile of gold coins. But Marco did have manners, so he raised a hand before Herbert thought about paying for his meal. "Don't worry about paying for my stuff." Just as he said this, Marco tugged a stack of exactly six hundred fifty dollars out of his pocket. "And if you want, I can pay for your drink too. Y'know, in case your coins don't work as currency here." He offered, not taking into account that his own currency might not work here.

5BD875B2251238219009922068480_pic-r-1438188596794cc0b0915df.jpg.jpg

"Well what do ya know?" Marco asked hypothetically before turning to the polar bear and smiling up at him. "I could really go for a mango smoothie right about now. And maybe some nachos. Let's hope they sell something like that here." He commented before making his way over to the small corner store along with Herbert.

As they walked, the teen began thinking about the other things that Herbert had said before finally looking up at him.

wsQzm.png

"Wait... you mentioned penguins a lot earlier. Do you like fight them or something?" Marco asked him, honestly wondering what he meant by all the comments he would constantly make about the flightless birds.

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @storepeopleiguess

Megara couldn't help but overhear Flash's pick up line and she rolled her eyes. It was both depressing and exciting that her opinion on men still held true for the 'modern man'. She wouldn't be surprised if that Flash was related to her ex that she had sold her soul to Hades for. " I think I also am going to need some food. So, what exactly are other strange new foods?" She asked.

Hercules ate the cake so he wouldn't lose it.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @the store

Krennic soon focused on the blonde woman who approached him. He stared at her when she spoke, following her movements and studying her face. "Who are you? You're not one of the Imperials." He studies how she spoke and the way she acted. "Another planet... Right. Many other pla-..." Krennic soon stopped speaking when she heard her speak about the galaxy as if though there were more than his galaxy and the other two neighbouring. "Impossible. The only two closest galaxies are too far away and are no longer able to sustain any life whatsoever." Krennic gave the women a look of contempt as if though she was trying to be deceptive. His face relaxed once he heard Killian though. "Neverland. It sounds familiar. Peculiar though."

th

Krennic went into a thinking phase as he stared at the ground, thinking to himself before looking at Killian and at Emma. Better to have these two as friends rather than enemies; And from the looks of Killian, he hides something behind his demeanour that Krennic is all too familiar with. He smiles passively and yet convincingly toward his new found "friends." "Director Orson Krennic. Advanced Weapons Research."

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943887-100-100.png

"Buy me a drink before and keep your sword to yourself and it's a solid maybe,"
she quipped with an amused expression at his suggestion. words dripping with sarcasm. More seriously, though still with clear amusement, she added, "You really think I'd agree to a heartfelt discussion with you, over dinner or otherwise? Tough luck. I'm not for the romance game. Especially not with men that help some crazy witch- 'using her' or otherwise -that could hurt my son. You'll just have to move on to a woman without any clue who you are. Maybe then you can get what you're after," she remarked.

Despite her blatant rejection, she still seemed to find at least mild amusement in the situation. Especially when Hook made his comment about the buildings, and how he had never seen such things before. The Savior couldn't really help the small laugh that eased out of her lips. "Alien structures?" she repeated, as though it were the most hilarious and ridiculous thing she'd heard that day. "If you mean skyscrapers, then no. Storybrooke doesn't have them. But other cities do," she explained without much effort, finding such a thing much simpler than trying to describe NYC when he had initially assumed it to be an object.

"Right. My mistake," she stated to Krennic with a brief downward glance. In her stunned state over seeing the man here, she had forgotten that little detail. Damn it. "It's.... A pleasure, to meet you in person, director," she stated with a tight smile, looking to meet the man's gaze briefly. She paused unintentionally, still completely shocked by the development. And it showed. It really, really showed. Realizing her long silence, she finally spoke again. "Uhh, Swan. Emma Swan." She glanced to Killian briefly.

"...Hook. Captain." :|

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Megara couldn't help but overhear Flash's pick up line and she rolled her eyes. It was both depressing and exciting that her opinion on men still held true for the 'modern man'. She wouldn't be surprised if that Flash was related to her ex that she had sold her soul to Hades for. " I think I also am going to need some food. So, what exactly are other strange new foods?" She asked.

Hercules ate the cake so he wouldn't lose it.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @the store

Marco shrugged. "Well there's probably a ton. For example, nachos. They're basically chips covered in melted cheese. Wait... I don't think you guys have chips, do you?" Marco said to Megara. "There's also pizza, burritos, burgers, cereal, and sliced bread. Just to name a few." He explained to the woman as they walked towards the store. He of course couldn't name every modern food.

Because y'know that would take all night.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @storepeeps​

Hearing the talk of cities, Zé couldn't help but chime in. "Ah, city life is one worth trying out, my friends. It is like a partido alto: fast, joyous, and full of life. My home city, Rio de Janeiro, is one such place. Every day there is sonething going on, a new song to be sung. The food there is very good, all kinds of things. But as senhor Diaz says, nachos sound like they could, ah, 'hit the spot,' as the Americans say."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps​

• Thank You
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Xehanort had been quiet since the group had left their place of captivity. He could have left at any time, travelling back to where he belonged. Or, with his magic back, he could have challenged Thanos directly, creating a nice portal directly to the mad titan. Instead, Xehanort had to think.

He was sure that the creature the group saw was a Heartless. He also knew that he, in the future, would study these creatures of Darkness which ate hearts. However, those Heartless were under someone's control, and that someone was most likely Thanos. He knew that Thanos couldn't be allowed to get the Hearts of Light, so Xehanort decided that the best course of action would be to guard the group himself.

This might prove difficult.​

th

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943887-100-100.png

"Buy me a drink before and keep your sword to yourself and it's a solid maybe,"
she quipped with an amused expression at his suggestion. words dripping with sarcasm. More seriously, though still with clear amusement, she added, "You really think I'd agree to a heartfelt discussion with you, over dinner or otherwise? Tough luck. I'm not for the romance game. Especially not with men that help some crazy witch- 'using her' or otherwise -that could hurt my son. You'll just have to move on to a woman without any clue who you are. Maybe then you can get what you're after," she remarked.

Despite her blatant rejection, she still seemed to find at least mild amusement in the situation. Especially when Hook made his comment about the buildings, and how he had never seen such things before. The Savior couldn't really help the small laugh that eased out of her lips. "Alien structures?" she repeated, as though it were the most hilarious and ridiculous thing she'd heard that day. "If you mean skyscrapers, then no. Storybrooke doesn't have them. But other cities do," she explained without much effort, finding such a thing much simpler than trying to describe NYC when he had initially assumed it to be an object.

"Right. My mistake," she stated to Krennic with a brief downward glance. In her stunned state over seeing the man here, she had forgotten that little detail. Damn it. "It's.... A pleasure, to meet you in person, director," she stated with a tight smile, looking to meet the man's gaze briefly. She paused unintentionally, still completely shocked by the development. And it showed. It really, really showed. Realizing her long silence, she finally spoke again. "Uhh, Swan. Emma Swan." She glanced to Killian briefly.

"...Hook. Captain." :|

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

"Something the three of you, as well as everyone else, should understand is that we are in a different world. Many of us are from vastly different worlds. I understand that the sights are wondrous, but if our enemy succeeds then they will all fall into darkness. It would be best to keep an open mind about different worlds, and save the questions and wonder for once we are sure we all won't die."

Looks like he finally spoke up. His thinking and brooding was done.
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

Star walked along Judy and the others as well, nodding as she listened to Judy speak about her own dimension. She managed to stifle a small giggle at the mention of dancing elephants and singing hamsters.

9YHbc.jpg

"Yeah... I know you mean. My dimensions aren't exactly sunshine and rainbows either." Star began, saying dimensions because she resides in two different dimensions.

After saying this, a very faint frown formed on the princess' face, though it was quickly wiped away by her usual award winning smile.

"But then again... it's not all bad. Like you said, Judy, there are fixer uppers everywhere! And... I try my best to help out people when I can! It might not always work out.... I mean I did lose one of my family's most treasured items, along with the guy who was supposed to train me.... also I set our castle on fire. Oh and then there was that one time when I destroyed this sign with my wand by accident and then the sign fell on a cop car." She said, forgetting for a second that Judy was a police officer as she got lost in her own thoughts.

"But that's besides the point. I just always try to look at the bright side of things, y'know? It's like I always say. Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!" She declared, putting a lot of emphasis on that last part.

Turning to Hercules when he asked for more cake, Star smiled and nodded. "Sure!" She said before raising her wand in the air, a slice of chocolate cake suddenly appearing in the demigod's hand seconds later.

At Star's followup, Judy wore a great big bemused smile. "You are one special type of person, you know that? The worst I've ever done is flush myself down a toilet!"

Ding!

"Oh that's why he said I smell like a bathroom..." Judy muttered. Recalling her previous interaction with Rocket, she lifted up her kevlar vest and sniffed it, and let it back down with a wrinkled nose.
"Do they ever wash these uniforms or what?"

@thatguyinthestore @Krieg

Status
Not open for further replies.