Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krennic soon focused on the blonde woman who approached him. He stared at her when she spoke, following her movements and studying her face. "Who are you? You're not one of the Imperials." He studies how she spoke and the way she acted. "Another planet... Right. Many other pla-..." Krennic soon stopped speaking when she heard her speak about the galaxy as if though there were more than his galaxy and the other two neighbouring. "Impossible. The only two closest galaxies are too far away and are no longer able to sustain any life whatsoever." Krennic gave the women a look of contempt as if though she was trying to be deceptive. His face relaxed once he heard Killian though. "Neverland. It sounds familiar. Peculiar though."

th

Krennic went into a thinking phase as he stared at the ground, thinking to himself before looking at Killian and at Emma. Better to have these two as friends rather than enemies; And from the looks of Killian, he hides something behind his demeanour that Krennic is all too familiar with. He smiles passively and yet convincingly toward his new found "friends." "Director Orson Krennic. Advanced Weapons Research."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943887-100-100.png

"Buy me a drink before and keep your sword to yourself and it's a solid maybe,"
she quipped with an amused expression at his suggestion. words dripping with sarcasm. More seriously, though still with clear amusement, she added, "You really think I'd agree to a heartfelt discussion with you, over dinner or otherwise? Tough luck. I'm not for the romance game. Especially not with men that help some crazy witch- 'using her' or otherwise -that could hurt my son. You'll just have to move on to a woman without any clue who you are. Maybe then you can get what you're after," she remarked.

Despite her blatant rejection, she still seemed to find at least mild amusement in the situation. Especially when Hook made his comment about the buildings, and how he had never seen such things before. The Savior couldn't really help the small laugh that eased out of her lips. "Alien structures?" she repeated, as though it were the most hilarious and ridiculous thing she'd heard that day. "If you mean skyscrapers, then no. Storybrooke doesn't have them. But other cities do," she explained without much effort, finding such a thing much simpler than trying to describe NYC when he had initially assumed it to be an object.

"Right. My mistake," she stated to Krennic with a brief downward glance. In her stunned state over seeing the man here, she had forgotten that little detail. Damn it. "It's.... A pleasure, to meet you in person, director," she stated with a tight smile, looking to meet the man's gaze briefly. She paused unintentionally, still completely shocked by the development. And it showed. It really, really showed. Realizing her long silence, she finally spoke again. "Uhh, Swan. Emma Swan." She glanced to Killian briefly.

"...Hook. Captain." :|

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Xehanort had been quiet since the group had left their place of captivity. He could have left at any time, travelling back to where he belonged. Or, with his magic back, he could have challenged Thanos directly, creating a nice portal directly to the mad titan. Instead, Xehanort had to think.

He was sure that the creature the group saw was a Heartless. He also knew that he, in the future, would study these creatures of Darkness which ate hearts. However, those Heartless were under someone's control, and that someone was most likely Thanos. He knew that Thanos couldn't be allowed to get the Hearts of Light, so Xehanort decided that the best course of action would be to guard the group himself.

This might prove difficult.​

"Something the three of you, as well as everyone else, should understand is that we are in a different world. Many of us are from vastly different worlds. I understand that the sights are wondrous, but if our enemy succeeds then they will all fall into darkness. It would be best to keep an open mind about different worlds, and save the questions and wonder for once we are sure we all won't die."

Looks like he finally spoke up. His thinking and brooding was done.
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden
Ohh, what a feisty lass she was. It wasn't often a woman turned him down, even if he had been half-joking at the time. For some reason it stung, yet also made him more determined all the same. Rejection only fueled his flirtatious spirit.

tumblr_inline_nchszaAaQx1sjwazq.png

"If there's one thing you'll learn about me, love, it's that I'm a man who doesn't give in easily. You may be a tough nut to crack, but eventually you'll be interested in dinner together, or drinks if you prefer, and it will be of your own free will."
Was he a little too confident? Maybe. But when Captain Hook wanted something, he always fought hell for it, or in this case, her.

Clearing his throat, Killian tugged on the collar of his coat with his good hand and averted his gaze from Emma's. It was almost as if he had gotten mildly flustered for a moment, uncertain how to respond when it came to something he had no idea about. "That's a relief. These structures appear as if they could house giants, and I'd fancy not to deal with any giants while I take care of my business in that town."

"So you've heard of it," Hook mused when Krennic would mention that Neverland seemed familiar to him. "Ah, but where are my manners?" he would add after Krennic introduced himself. "Killian Jones. Hook is just more of a clever nickname, really, one for a devilishly handsome pirate, but a nickname all the same."

Lastly, he would notice Xehanort when the man would speak, raising an eyebrow. "I am well aware there are other realms, yes. Being open minded about such places isn't my problem. My problem is that I'm in the wrong one. This location isn't the "Storybrooke" I attempted to travel to with my comrade. Disappointing, really, but the company hasn't been terrible," he added, giving Emma a brief side-glance. Even when talking to others, so it seemed, he could hardly stand to keep his eyes off the ravishing blonde standing beside him.

@Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Mason Moretti @Jeremi

vOUZt.jpg

"That sure is a lot of coins." Marco commented upon seeing the cartoonishly oversized pile of gold coins. But Marco did have manners, so he raised a hand before Herbert thought about paying for his meal. "Don't worry about paying for my stuff." Just as he said this, Marco tugged a stack of exactly six hundred fifty dollars out of his pocket. "And if you want, I can pay for your drink too. Y'know, in case your coins don't work as currency here." He offered, not taking into account that his own currency might not work here.

5BD875B2251238219009922068480_pic-r-1438188596794cc0b0915df.jpg.jpg

"Well what do ya know?" Marco asked hypothetically before turning to the polar bear and smiling up at him. "I could really go for a mango smoothie right about now. And maybe some nachos. Let's hope they sell something like that here." He commented before making his way over to the small corner store along with Herbert.

As they walked, the teen began thinking about the other things that Herbert had said before finally looking up at him.

wsQzm.png

"Wait... you mentioned penguins a lot earlier. Do you like fight them or something?" Marco asked him, honestly wondering what he meant by all the comments he would constantly make about the flightless birds.

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @storepeopleiguess

"They're sort of my archnemesis. Or maybe I'm their archnemesis. Same thing, same thing," Herbert replies as he walked to the store with Marco. "It's a very, very long story. I suppose we could monologue over a drink."​

Megara couldn't help but overhear Flash's pick up line and she rolled her eyes. It was both depressing and exciting that her opinion on men still held true for the 'modern man'. She wouldn't be surprised if that Flash was related to her ex that she had sold her soul to Hades for. " I think I also am going to need some food. So, what exactly are other strange new foods?" She asked.

Hercules ate the cake so he wouldn't lose it.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @the store

Marco shrugged. "Well there's probably a ton. For example, nachos. They're basically chips covered in melted cheese. Wait... I don't think you guys have chips, do you?" Marco said to Megara. "There's also pizza, burritos, burgers, cereal, and sliced bread. Just to name a few." He explained to the woman as they walked towards the store. He of course couldn't name every modern food.

Because y'know that would take all night.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @storepeeps​

Herbert licks his lips.

"Nothing like cheese pizza with seaweed in the afternoon," he says.​

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps

Star walked along Judy and the others as well, nodding as she listened to Judy speak about her own dimension. She managed to stifle a small giggle at the mention of dancing elephants and singing hamsters.

9YHbc.jpg

"Yeah... I know you mean. My dimensions aren't exactly sunshine and rainbows either." Star began, saying dimensions because she resides in two different dimensions.

After saying this, a very faint frown formed on the princess' face, though it was quickly wiped away by her usual award winning smile.

"But then again... it's not all bad. Like you said, Judy, there are fixer uppers everywhere! And... I try my best to help out people when I can! It might not always work out.... I mean I did lose one of my family's most treasured items, along with the guy who was supposed to train me.... also I set our castle on fire. Oh and then there was that one time when I destroyed this sign with my wand by accident and then the sign fell on a cop car." She said, forgetting for a second that Judy was a police officer as she got lost in her own thoughts.

"But that's besides the point. I just always try to look at the bright side of things, y'know? It's like I always say. Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!" She declared, putting a lot of emphasis on that last part.

Turning to Hercules when he asked for more cake, Star smiled and nodded. "Sure!" She said before raising her wand in the air, a slice of chocolate cake suddenly appearing in the demigod's hand seconds later.

------

"Yeah, it's pretty normal." Marco said as he shoved his hands in the pockets of his red hoodie. "But it must be weird for you y'know... seeing all this for the first time."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Crow @Yun Lee @other

"It's very different from my village." she replied. It was much bigger than her village or two villages combined.

@thatguyinthestore

"So what you're saying is you never seen a city before? Here. Let's get you a good view."

View attachment 140246

Wrapping his arm around the young, the mask on his face faded just before taking off, giving a smile of his own face, before reform to his mask. Shooting a web, Flash held Pocahontas tightly, as he weaved and dashed in the air via web swings. It was so easy for Flash, easly catching speed, but he'd make sure she could see everything. He owed her that much. She'd been nothing but kind to him.

"Head's up, P. I'm gonna drop you now."

Letting go, the girl started free falling. The two were already so high up. It seemed always was loss. Not true, Flash couldn't help nut mess with her. He easily caught before she could go to far. Doing a flip as the two reunited. flash couldn't help but laugh the whole time. However, it was time to stop. Flash gently maneuvered the two back to the ground. Letting of a soft chuckle, Flash spoke.

"Sorry about that last part. I should have told you women have a habit of falling for me. Are you okay?"

@Takumi @Jeremi @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Atomyk

At first, she was surprised, if the small gasp she gave was any indication. Though when he let her go she didn't freak out, instead she grinned.

Laughing lightly as she was caught and the two would land, she found his pick up line to be nothing more than friendly teasing in the moment. She had a feeling Nakoma would of gotten along with Flash if she was with her.

67657.png

"Is that so? I'm fine. I've jumped from the height of a waterfall before. That was fun, but I don't think I fall like most women, Flash."

@Josh M

"You know, look, I'm sorry, a'ight? You see, the whole hero business? I'm still getting used to it. I saved the galaxy twice now, yeah, and I ain't exactly gettin' any younger. In fact, you know the whole committing all those crimes underneath half my lifespan? Heck, I don't even know what my lifespan is. I could be savin' the galaxy when I'm like Drax and crappin' my pants! And I ain't about a life of poop in my pants. What was I saying? Yeah, right, sorry about almost shooting you. You really did deserve it though."

Pausing from his little speech, calming down thanks to Judy and Pocahontas, the little furred asshole reeled up his laser cannon, looking up at the Terran that seemed like she had the mindset of, well, an average Terran. Someone even stupider than Quill, wonderful.

"Oh, sheesh. Uhh, okay. When a cosmic slug and a belt sander loves each other very much..."

Rocket's very scientific explanation of a what a Chitauri looked like was, unfortunately, cut short at the breaking of the cage. As far as the outlaw was concerned, he did not care who what or why caused it. All the two-feet gun-touting mercenary cared about was that he was free and ready to kick the Dark Lord's butt out of the galaxy and personally call Drax to poop on his throne. Grinning ear to ear, Rocket shot forward with one of his jetpacks, unknowingly entering another one of these cosmic rifts Miss America had kicked open.

---

While the others were busy talking about the horrors of Thanos, reveling in his terror and might, a certain furred critter was...singing.

Well, not really singing, more of that casual murmur to a song you recognize but not know. As much as Rocket hated Quill for being a stupid meathead Terran, the dude had a good taste in music and leadership. It got Rocket to thinking about the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy, like Gamora's lack of any amusement and Drax's lack of rhetorical devices. It got Rocket thinking about Groot, that bipedal tree always having a heart of gold he sometimes ended up listening to.

Taking a browse through the streets, returning back to the group, Rocket kept murmuring his song, swearing for a moment he felt actually...sad.

"...Sergeant O'Leary is walkin' the beat
At night he becomes a bartender
He works at Mister Cacciatore's down
On Sullivan Street
Across from the medical center
He's tradin' in his Chevy for a Cad...spaceship...
You oughta know by...uhh...
And if he can't drive
With a something something
At least he can...something...zanders..."

Approaching back to the rest of the awakening people, the Guardian huffed, arching his furred neck in an almost judgmental matter.

"So, heya, smarter people, wise up. I'm startin' to realize this ain't exactly a dream. Nor is it bad tavern night at Knowhere. Now, as much as I love singing Billy...whathisname, any ideas of what can we do around here? Otherwise, I'll start off the night in this beautiful little place on slug-racing bets." Rocket declared with a toothy grin of an individual with a knack for crime, credits and slug races.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
At Star's followup, Judy wore a great big bemused smile. "You are one special type of person, you know that? The worst I've ever done is flush myself down a toilet!"

Ding!

"Oh that's why he said I smell like a bathroom..." Judy muttered. Recalling her previous interaction with Rocket, she lifted up her kevlar vest and sniffed it, and let it back down with a wrinkled nose.
"Do they ever wash these uniforms or what?"

@thatguyinthestore @Krieg

tumblr_ohnvzyqUog1ugps3fo2_250.png

"Awww, thanks Judy! I get that a lot." She responded, letting out a giggle at the thought of Judy falling into a toilet.

"But don't worry, they made me wash their cop cars for a full day. And even worse: I had to wear orange!" She said with a genuine frown. She hated wearing that orange suit. It just looked so... tacky on her. Truly a memory she wished she could forget.

"Anyways, what do ya wanna do now, girlfriend?"
Star asked as she began to skip alongside Judy like a little girl.

@Archmage Jeremiah

"They're sort of my archnemesis. Or maybe I'm their archnemesis. Same thing, same thing," Herbert replies as he walked to the store with Marco. "It's a very, very long story. I suppose we could monologue over a drink."

Herbert licks his lips.

"Nothing like cheese pizza with seaweed in the afternoon," he says.

"Huh. I'd normally be surprised, but I've dealt with evil lizard lawyers and psychotic birds. But not penguins. He's well..." Marco just fell silent and shrugged. He didn't know exactly what Ludo was, now that he thought about it.

FXPgDYs_d.jpg

"Herbert, no offense, but seaweed pizza sounds disgusting. Plus I don't think that they'll even have that here." Marco commented with a visible gag at the thought. He'd never even heard of such a pizza topping.

Hearing the talk of cities, Zé couldn't help but chime in. "Ah, city life is one worth trying out, my friends. It is like a partido alto: fast, joyous, and full of life. My home city, Rio de Janeiro, is one such place. Every day there is sonething going on, a new song to be sung. The food there is very good, all kinds of things. But as senhor Diaz says, nachos sound like they could, ah, 'hit the spot,' as the Americans say."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps​

"Yeah, nachos sound way better than seaweed pizza."

Seriously, who puts seaweed on pizza?​

"It's very different from my village." she replied. It was much bigger than her village or two villages combined.

@thatguyinthestore

At first, she was surprised, if the small gasp she gave was any indication. Though when he let her go she didn't freak out, instead she grinned.

Laughing lightly as she was caught and the two would land, she found his pick up line to be nothing more than friendly teasing in the moment. She had a feeling Nakoma would of gotten along with Flash if she was with her.

67657.png

"Is that so? I'm fine. I've jumped from the height of a waterfall before. That was fun, but I don't think I fall like most women, Flash."

@Josh M

"Uh huh. I can only imagine. I mean, this place is like two times the size of Echo Creek." Marco replied, still in awe at the size of the city.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @storepeeps​

Violet Parr - Prologue; Undermining Efforts
@Jeremi @Others?

The rise of the Underminer, the first Supervillain to prevent themselves to the city since Syndrome's Omnidroid was an unexpected surprise to the Parr family. Coming straight out of the ground through the use of a massive drilling machine.

LihGJFf.png

"Behooold, the Underminer! I am always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me!" He cried out the world, almost as if hoping to catch the attention of any supers in the immediate vicinity.

Of course, as he called out his devious plans to the world around him, Violet had donned her costume alongside her family, preparing to fight this new menace. It would be their second, true battle, against a supervillain, in one form or another.

However, just as she prepared to leap into action, ready to face whatever this new foe would throw at her with a smile on her face, her vision went dark... And soon, she lost all sense of consciousness.

When she finally awoke, entrapped in a cell, someone, or something she could not recognize demanding to know where seven hearts of light were.

Realizing the severity of the situation, Violet did the only thing she knew how to do in a situation she was uncomfortable with; she turned invisible!

For a while, she just sat there and remained in the state that she was, hoping for there to be some sort of opening to escape... And sure enough, that opening came in the form of a solar flare, alongside a little help from someone who apparently was able to kick apart reality itself!

VpVdHfg.png

Turning herself visible again, she quickly escaped with the others, quickly diving into the momentary tear in reality, and arriving at a spot with a city not too far off in the distance.

Though she didn't quite know where, or why she was here... A distinct, soft, rumbling sound in her stomach reminded her that it had been a while since she had eaten; she skimped out on eating earlier today in order to make some extra preparations for Dash's big game after all, and the mention of food certainly didn't help matters.

In the end, it would appear that Violet headed to the store, lagging behind the other as she decided to try and search food.​

"They're sort of my archnemesis. Or maybe I'm their archnemesis. Same thing, same thing," Herbert replies as he walked to the store with Marco. "It's a very, very long story. I suppose we could monologue over a drink."​

Herbert licks his lips.

"Nothing like cheese pizza with seaweed in the afternoon," he says.​

The store

The group walking into the store found no other patrons this late at night. The shop seemed to have the usual that a 24/7 shop had to offer in the way of food stuff and assorted items. The only one inside was a teenaged anthropomorphic dog running the cashier. He seemed to be bored out of his mind and didn't really seem to pay the group any attention.

"Uh...sir?" Except when he saw Herbert he lazily pointed towards a sign that said No Shirt. No Shoes. No Service.

Meanwhile the group outside suddenly heard an explosion down the street and the sound of police sirens filling the late night air of St Canard. "What's that all about?" America asked aloud. A rethorical question if not anything else. Because it was quite clear what it was. Trouble.

The question was did they have time to investigate?

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

The store

The group walking into the store found no other patrons this late at night. The shop seemed to have the usual that a 24/7 shop had to offer in the way of food stuff and assorted items. The only one inside was a teenaged anthropomorphic dog running the cashier. He seemed to be bored out of his mind and didn't really seem to pay the group any attention.

"Uh...sir?" Except when he saw Herbert he lazily pointed towards a sign that said No Shirt. No Shoes. No Service.

Meanwhile the group outside suddenly heard an explosion down the street and the sound of police sirens filling the late night air of St Canard. "What's that all about?" America asked aloud. A rethorical question if not anything else. Because it was quite clear what it was. Trouble.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

"I've never heard of such a rule before," he whispers to Marco.

ZkyFrzB.png

"Ah, but you see, I am wearing shirts and shoes! Costume shirts and costume shoes, that is! And costume pants, and costume helmet, you get me. This is... uh... my polar bear costume! Just returned from a nice costume party. Put a little extra effort into it to make it really life-like and realistic via my robotic genius. See, even the mouth moves! Frightening, isn't it?"

Herbert then whispers towards Zé, "your magic doesn't entail giving people clothes, does it? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have a hunch that my plan isn't foolproof."

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
The store

mgid:uma:image:logotv.com:10872807
"It sounds like a good time. Let's go check it out." Herc responded to America's question, stepping forward and cracking his knuckles as he decided to head on over to investigate. Amadeus Cho followed a few paces behind him, making sure he was at a good distance should anything happen. "Eh, what can possibly go wrong?" He asked, the question aimed at nobody in particular.

ZkyFrzB.png

"Ah, but you see, I am wearing shirts and shoes! Costume shirts and costume shoes, that is! And costume pants, and costume helmet, you get me. This is... uh... my polar bear costume! Just returned from a nice costume party. Put a little extra effort into it to make it really life-like and realistic via my robotic genius. See, even the mouth moves! Frightening, isn't it?"

Herbert then whispers towards Zé, "your magic doesn't entail giving people clothes, does it? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have a hunch that my plan isn't foolproof."

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps​
Marco shrugged when he heard Herbert whisper over to him about the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" rule.

"Yeah, they usually have rules like that around places like this." Marco whispered back as they approached the store. He decided just to go under the assumption that establishments such as this didn't have these rules where Herbert came from. Or maybe they did and the polar bear just never followed them. Either one works.

Although he didn't say anything on the outside, the teen internally facepalmed when Herbert tried to pass off his appearance as "just a costume." But then he got a bright idea!

JBTUA.jpg

Before they entered the store, Marco took off his red hoodie and handed it to Herbert with a smile, revealing a plain white undershirt underneath. "Here ya go. Oh and it's a one size fits all, so ya don't gotta worry about it fitting you or not." Marco stated, hoping that they would find some shoes somewhere nearby as Marco only had one pair of those.

Oh and they weren't one size fits all, in case you were wondering.

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @storepeeps​

Last edited:
The store

ZkyFrzB.png

"Funny you should ask, my friend, because I can indeed do that!" Seeing that Marco helped out, though, Zé would keep his magic on the backburner. "Now, the one drawback is thst I cannot make shoes with my magic. I do not know why, but that has never worked. But! I think I could make you and myself some sandals if I had string and some sort of flat surface. Or we could wait outside and give our order to our friends...as long as they did not mind. Either way, I am content."

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps​

Marco shrugged when he heard Herbert whisper over to him about the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" rule.

"Yeah, they usually have rules like that around places like this." Marco whispered back as they approached the store. He decided just to go under the assumption that establishments such as this where Herbert came from. Or maybe they did and the polar bear just never noticed. Either one works.

Although he didn't say anything on the outside, the teen internally facepalmed when Herbert tried to pass off his appearance as "just a costume." But then he got a bright idea!

JBTUA.jpg

Before they entered the store, Marco took off his red hoodie and handed it to Herbert with a smile, revealing a plain white undershirt underneath. "Here ya go. Oh and it's a one size fits all, so ya don't gotta worry about it fitting you or not." Marco stated, hoping that they would find some shoes somewhere nearby as Marco only had one pair of those.

Oh and they weren't one size fits all, in case you were wondering.

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @storepeeps​

"Funny you should ask, my friend, because I can indeed do that!" Seeing that Marco helped out, though, Zé would keep his magic on the backburner. "Now, the one drawback is thst I cannot make shoes with my magic. I do not know why, but that has never worked. But! I think I could make you and myself some sandals if I had string and some sort of flat surface. Or we could wait outside and give our order to our friends...as long as they did not mind. Either way, I am content."

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps​

"A little tight and stretchy, but I don't look half-bad in this," Herbert bemused as Marco handed him his red hoodie.

A bear wearing a red, small top. Where has one heard that before?

Probably Talespin.

Unfortunately for Herbert, he didn't have any string or flat surfaces...

... wait, he did!

WFq9iB4.jpg

"Huh, I never realised that blueprint paper could be used for anything apart from... well... blueprints!" From a toolbox he brought, Herbert took a roll of blueprint paper out, removed the string that bound it and ripped a good piece out. Afterwards, he put the rest of the roll back into the box. "Given the predicament we put aside regarding that Thanos purple guy, we're gonna need the rest of this at some point."

If Zé went about with his proposal, Herbert would have shirts and shoes.

"Awww, thanks Judy! I get that a lot." She responded, letting out a giggle at the thought of Judy falling into a toilet.

"But don't worry, they made me wash their cop cars for a full day. And even worse: I had to wear orange!" She said with a genuine frown. She hated wearing that orange suit. It just looked so... tacky on her. Truly a memory she wished she could forget.

"Anyways, what do ya wanna do now, girlfriend?"
Star asked as she began to skip alongside Judy like a little girl.

At the crack of an explosion, and the wailing of nearby cop cars, Judy was put immediately on alert. She unceremoniously ended her casual conversation, and whipped out her radio communicator to switch it on. "This is Officer Hopps; explosions have been heard down-" Judy stuttered, and went silent while she studied the street. Through her confusion, her communicator transmitted little more than loud static, which shortly garnered the bunny's attention. "Right, right, I'm not in Zootopia anymore," she murmured.

"It sounds like a good time. Let's go check it out." Herc responded to America's question, stepping forward and cracking his knuckles as he decided to head on over to investigate. Amadeus Cho followed a few paces behind him, making sure he was at a good distance should anything happen. "Eh, what can possibly go wrong?" He asked, the question aimed at nobody in particular.

While the others were busy talking about the horrors of Thanos, reveling in his terror and might, a certain furred critter was...singing.

Well, not really singing, more of that casual murmur to a song you recognize but not know. As much as Rocket hated Quill for being a stupid meathead Terran, the dude had a good taste in music and leadership. It got Rocket to thinking about the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy, like Gamora's lack of any amusement and Drax's lack of rhetorical devices. It got Rocket thinking about Groot, that bipedal tree always having a heart of gold he sometimes ended up listening to.

Taking a browse through the streets, returning back to the group, Rocket kept murmuring his song, swearing for a moment he felt actually...sad.

"...Sergeant O'Leary is walkin' the beat

At night he becomes a bartender
He works at Mister Cacciatore's down
On Sullivan Street
Across from the medical center
He's tradin' in his Chevy for a Cad...spaceship...
You oughta know by...uhh...
And if he can't drive
With a something something
At least he can...something...zanders..."

Approaching back to the rest of the awakening people, the Guardian huffed, arching his furred neck in an almost judgmental matter.

"So, heya, smarter people, wise up. I'm startin' to realize this ain't exactly a dream. Nor is it bad tavern night at Knowhere. Now, as much as I love singing Billy...whathisname, any ideas of what can we do around here? Otherwise, I'll start off the night in this beautiful little place on slug-racing bets." Rocket declared with a toothy grin of an individual with a knack for crime, credits and slug races.

Glancing across everyone gathered, something of a devilish smile crept along her features from ear to floppy ear. Tapping Star's hand, Judy finally answered the magical princess' question. "Let's go do some private investigating," Passing Star, the bunny cop broke out from a casual walk into a brisk jog, and bumped Rocket on the shoulder on her way past towards the sound of an explosion. She glanced back at him with that same smile, and a juvenile twinkle in her eye.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

"A little tight and stretchy, but I don't look half-bad in this," Herbert bemused as Marco handed him his red hoodie.

Probably Talespin.

... wait, he did!

WFq9iB4.jpg

"Huh, I never realised that blueprint paper could be used for anything apart from... well... blueprints!" From a toolbox he brought, Herbert took a roll of blueprint paper out, removed the string that bound it and ripped a good piece out. Afterwards, he put the rest of the roll back into the box. "Given the predicament we put aside regarding that Thanos purple guy, we're gonna need the rest of this at some point."

"Well, I guess everything worked out." Marco said with a shrug, flashing a bit of a smug smile as he strolled past the store clerk and entered the store alongside Herbert, Zé, and the others.

@Crow @Yun Lee @York @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Josh M @Jeremi @storepeeps

At the crack of an explosion, and the wailing of nearby cop cars, Judy was put immediately on alert. She unceremoniously ended her casual conversation, and whipped out her radio communicator to switch it on. "This is Officer Hopps; explosions have been heard down-" Judy stuttered, and went silent while she studied the street. Through her confusion, her communicator transmitted little more than loud static, which shortly garnered the bunny's attention. "Right, right, I'm not in Zootopia anymore," she murmured.

Glancing across everyone gathered, something of a devilish smile crept along her features from ear to floppy ear. Tapping Star's hand, Judy finally answered the magical princess' question. "Let's go do some private investigating," Passing Star, the bunny cop broke out from a casual walk into a brisk jog, and bumped Rocket on the shoulder on her way past towards the sound of an explosion. She glanced back at him with that same smile, and a juvenile twinkle in her eye.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

CoLOR.jpg

"Ohh, I think I know what you mean." Star replied when Judy suggested that the two do some "private investigating." When they bumped into Rocket along the way, the princess just flashed him a smile before turning back around.

Wanting to get to the explosion before anyone else could, Star looked down at Judy as they were jogging towards the site. "Grab onto me." She said to the bunny.

Assuming that she did so, Star would take out her wand and point it behind them. "Bunny rocket blast!" Suddenly, the end shot out of ton of cute little bunnies behind the two. Somehow (through magic I guess), the two were propelled toward the site at a very high speed. Once they made it to said site, Star turned to Judy and flashed a nervous smile.

"Oh, and don't worry, those rabbits were fine. I think..." She said in an attempt to reassure Judy just in case she got worried, albeit whispering the last part.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Last edited:
"Something the three of you, as well as everyone else, should understand is that we are in a different world. Many of us are from vastly different worlds. I understand that the sights are wondrous, but if our enemy succeeds then they will all fall into darkness. It would be best to keep an open mind about different worlds, and save the questions and wonder for once we are sure we all won't die."

Looks like he finally spoke up. His thinking and brooding was done.
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden
Ohh, what a feisty lass she was. It wasn't often a woman turned him down, even if he had been half-joking at the time. For some reason it stung, yet also made him more determined all the same. Rejection only fueled his flirtatious spirit.

tumblr_inline_nchszaAaQx1sjwazq.png

"If there's one thing you'll learn about me, love, it's that I'm a man who doesn't give in easily. You may be a tough nut to crack, but eventually you'll be interested in dinner together, or drinks if you prefer, and it will be of your own free will."
Was he a little too confident? Maybe. But when Captain Hook wanted something, he always fought hell for it, or in this case, her.

Clearing his throat, Killian tugged on the collar of his coat with his good hand and averted his gaze from Emma's. It was almost as if he had gotten mildly flustered for a moment, uncertain how to respond when it came to something he had no idea about. "That's a relief. These structures appear as if they could house giants, and I'd fancy not to deal with any giants while I take care of my business in that town."

"So you've heard of it," Hook mused when Krennic would mention that Neverland seemed familiar to him. "Ah, but where are my manners?" he would add after Krennic introduced himself. "Killian Jones. Hook is just more of a clever nickname, really, one for a devilishly handsome pirate, but a nickname all the same."

Lastly, he would notice Xehanort when the man would speak, raising an eyebrow. "I am well aware there are other realms, yes. Being open minded about such places isn't my problem. My problem is that I'm in the wrong one. This location isn't the "Storybrooke" I attempted to travel to with my comrade. Disappointing, really, but the company hasn't been terrible," he added, giving Emma a brief side-glance. Even when talking to others, so it seemed, he could hardly stand to keep his eyes off the ravishing blonde standing beside him.

@Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Mason Moretti @Jeremi
Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943943-99-100.png

"Hm, yeah. Good luck with that,"
Emma replied with a tight smile, evidently far from believing him. "You might be able to work your little charms on other women, but I can tell you right now that I'm not falling for any of your little tricks." Of course she wouldn't. Right now, she didn't care about men- even handsome ones like Killian -, or anything else that came with being with one. She had finally found her family again, and at this moment? That was all that she cared about. All that she wanted.

....And maybe some answers on what the hell she had done, how she had used magic. But she had her priorities.

Rejection aside, the blonde was still rather amused by Hook's apparent awe at the city they were in, along with it's buildings and lights and everything that came along with it. To her, these things were totally familiar, having bounced around from city to city, one after another for longer than she could remember. The skyscrapers, shops on every corner, newspaper stands and all of the like were things she knew better than the back of her hand. And seeing someone from some other world see them for the first time and be so stunned by it all. His comment about giants was just as entertaining, really. "Yeah, don't worry. We don't have giants, either. But I will tell you something, now..."

"If you make it to Storybrooke, for whatever goal it is you have? You're going there alone. I'm not letting that crazy witch anywhere near my town, and especially not my son. So if you somehow manage to follow me again, you damn well better not go to her aid. Because if you try? I will find you, and I will stop you. Got it?"

With her threat uttered with utmost seriousness, Emma moved on, not really bothering to linger on the matter further at the moment. If all went well, maybe he wouldn't even be able to follow her. But if he did somehow, she wanted to be sure her message and warning was heard loud and clear. Because if anyone laid a finger on her family, there would be hell to pay for it. Besides, she had already bested Hook twice. It wouldn't be hard to do it again, if it came to it. Cora, on the other hand, was a bit trickier. So if she could take care of that problem before it began, well, it would be better for everyone.

batch01_015.png

A glance was spared in Xehanort's direction, lastly, Emma still feeling a bit high-strung from the revelation that apparently, Star Wars was real on top of all of the fairytales she knew. But at least this guy wasn't some character from one of Henry's comics or anything. She didn't know how much she could take, in the way of seeing characters from things she had been certain were fictional til now. "Yeah, sorry, but you're a little late on that revelation, buddy. I've kind of already seen more 'realms' than I'd like," she mused halfheartedly. "As much as I hate to say it, I'm with him. I should be in Storybrooke right now. Not... Wherever it is we are now," she stated with something like exasperation. A look was given to Hook at his company comment, but Emma didn't comment.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

Probably Talespin.

... wait, he did!

WFq9iB4.jpg

Seems like the cashier was content with that. Or he was sleeping, either way they weren't getting any other reaction from him for the time being.

"Well, I guess everything worked out." Marco said with a shrug, flashing a bit of a smug smile as he strolled past the store clerk and entered the store alongside Herbert, Zé, and the others.

@Crow @Yun Lee @York @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Josh M @Jeremi @storepeeps

CoLOR.jpg

"Ohh, I think I know what you mean." Star replied when Judy suggested that the two do some "private investigating." When they bumped into Rocket along the way, the princess just flashed him a smile before turning back around.

Wanting to get to the explosion before anyone else could, Star looked down at Judy as they were jogging towards the site. "Grab onto me." She said to the bunny.

Assuming that she did so, Star would take out her wand and point it behind them. "Bunny rocket blast!" Suddenly, the end shot out of ton of cute little bunnies behind the two. Somehow (through magic I guess), the two were propelled toward the site at a very high speed. Once they made it to said site, Star turned to Judy and flashed a nervous smile.

"Oh, and don't worry, those rabbits were fine. I think..." She said in an attempt to reassure Judy just in case she got worried, albeit whispering the last part.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

For those that made their way to where the police cars were heading, they'd be met by sparks and destruction everywhere. It seemed like the first national bank of St Canard was being robbed by a dastardly fiend!

"Hahahaha! Yes! Yes! The cities finest? More like...the cities lamest! Ha!"
The, America wanted to say hairless rat? Fired electricity with his left hand towards the cops while holding a huge bag with a dollar sign in the other. "It's not my fault all this money was laying around. Inside a bank. Behind a safe. In safety deposit boxes. They're practically asking to be stolen! By me! Megavolt! No space in between. I see the newspapers getting that wrong often."

It seemed like the cops where at a real disadvantage. Could the group possibly do something to stop the carnage?​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Probably Talespin.

... wait, he did!

WFq9iB4.jpg

Seems like the cashier was content with that. Or he was sleeping, either way they weren't getting any other reaction from him for the time being.

For those that made their way to where the police cars were heading, they'd be met by sparks and destruction everywhere. It seemed like the first national bank of St Canard was being robbed by a dastardly fiend!

The, America wanted to say hairless rat? Fired electricity with his left hand towards the cops while holding a huge bag with a dollar sign in the other. "It's not my fault all this money was laying around. Inside a bank. Behind a safe. In safety deposit boxes. They're practically asking to be stolen! By me! Megavolt! No space in between. I see the newspapers getting that wrong often."

It seemed like the cops where at a real disadvantage. Could the group possibly do something to stop the carnage?​

True to his word, Zé made sandals in a very non-magical way, making makeshift flip flops that would do for now. Either way, they walked in with ease. "Hmm...now, what kind of currency do they use here? I doubt they take the Real..."

Meanwhile as the group were dealing with new problems. Thanos and his crew were having problems of their own.

"You mean we have lost them?!"
Maleficent was not happy that the group had escaped right from under their noses. "The probability of...AGH! You told us that the cell was inescapable!"

Th63_zpsxtuvowtp.png

"I was quite clear earlier."
Thanos responded. Despite the major setback Thanos seemed to be the only one keeping his calm. "The barrier would hold up until a massive power fluctuation, which we experienced with the solar flare. They are desperate mice scurrying about. We will find them soon enough. The Heartless are already seeping through the crack of reality. When even one of them sees them. We'll know where to look."

"Lord Thanos speaks wisely."
Frollo replied, looking at Thanos as some sort of messiah. "Rats will be trapped and killed. That is their only purpose."

"Be that as it may..."
It seemed that Maul was for once on Maleficent's side of things. "Despite that, there were only two lights among them. What will we do for the other five?"

"I decided we needed a more direct approach."
Thanos replied moving to a nearby monitor. "To achieve our goals further...we shall stage an invasion."

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Now children, and...talking rodents." Hercules chimed in "Let me show you how an Avenger, and handsome demigod, handles a situation like this. Watch carefully, you might learn a thing or two."

Amadeus merely chuckled, crossing his arms and watched in amusement at his large friend's antics. "Go get 'em, Herc."

Herc found a suitable throwing object in the form of a green dumpster. Gripping its sides with ease, the demigod proceeded to throw the large object at the rat villain. "Behold villain! Taste the wrath of urban detritus!"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @investigatingguys

The store

Artyom watched slightly amused when Herbert had to slip into clothes to adhear to the basic guidelines of any real store He slipped by the dog-man at cash register and into the store with the group.

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.