Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hercules wasn't as bewildered, even when Star said she was a magical princess from another dimension. He had experienced strange things growing up and his trainer was a satyr and his best friend was a Pegasus. " Are you sure that I should eat the whole cake? It just seems like a lot," Hercules said, sheepishly.

As this exact moment, Megara walked over. " Well, I mean I could share whatever that is with you. Also, sorry, about not introducing, I'm

f79f341815716def12fda17db424c44a--disney-characters-disney-movies.jpg

The last bit was said with a drawl of sarcasm mixed with cynicism. " And your names are?"

@Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @others

Pocahontas would give Flash a look of concern, having felt the symboite tense. After she had begun to speak to Rocket, she did give Flash another glance of concern. She wondered if it was as upset as Flash himself.

@Josh M @Verite @Jeremi @Krieg @others

tumblr_inline_o9s0cgjj4k1t1gplk_100.png

"I see. Please indicate on this panel where the pain is most seve--"

"I think he's alright, never mind, Baymax. Thanks. And alright... Nice to meet you again then, Flash!"

And then more stuff went down, as an old man with rather interesting clothing (reminiscent of old Prussian-looking military) went around threatening everyone, and then an awkward tug-o-war between his blaster and Flash's... adhesive thing? On the other hand, at least the talking raccoon who didn't like being called a raccoon calmed down or... No, there... Uh... This really was an unstable group, and they hadn't even been here for more than half an hour, huh?

Leaning over to Go Go, Hiro pursed his lips. "This really isn't gonna end well, is it? Oh, but hey, I got your suit in case something goes down," the boy whispered, before digging his hand into his pocket and producing what looked like a small capsule with a button on top and handing it to Go Go, "Been working on some nanotech that can fit our suits into capsules for ease of transportation. Meant to give it out to everyone else but... Guess you're the first!"

Think of them like Dragon Ball Capsules.

And with that, he turned to Flash, who was evidently still caught in the heat of the moment.

tumblr_inline_nfy2a8Gzrf1s0kmzl.png

"Y-Yeah, Flash. We all need to calm down," he said, feeling a bit uneasy when the bigger man's suit began to produce tendrils for a hot second, "This isn't the time or place for this stuff. Right now, it's most important that we keep cool heads, alright?"

Look at him, a fourteen year old boy trying to console an older guy like that. Hiro really did feel like a fish out of water.

"Anyway, that... not-raccoon... You know him somehow?" He inquired, as though attempting to change the subject.

@Josh M @Kaykay
View attachment 140191

"I know him, but I don't think he knows me. That's the weird part. He should know me."

Flash couldn't help put be frustrated. However, he needed to stop being a hothead. For everyone's sake.

"This is... annoying."

A flash of light summoned the Keyblade back to his hand, but he still had to grit through the pain caused by the barrier. Willing to talk about anything to ignore the pain, he answered Krennic's question.

"To wield a Keyblade, one must be chosen by a Keyblade. Perhaps similar to how Flash's alien suit chose him?"

Reflecting on their situation as a whole, he said, "It's possible that now all we can do is wait. A failure could happen. Or perhaps when they try to kill us, we can escape. Everyone might not survive, but the stronger of us could."

@Jeremi @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Josh M

"Being worthy? You think using the symbiote is some sort of noble caling? I'm just a guy who can control it. It trusts me, Unlike the other two."

Flash could help chuckle at man's words. Motioning towards Songbird.

" If you really want to know more, Ask her, Songbird. She knew the last guy who wore this suit. They worked together. Ask her how much of a great guy Mac was. "

@Jeremi @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Mason Moretti @Verite @Takumi @Kaykay @Shizuochan

Hercules wasn't as bewildered, even when Star said she was a magical princess from another dimension. He had experienced strange things growing up and his trainer was a satyr and his best friend was a Pegasus. " Are you sure that I should eat the whole cake? It just seems like a lot," Hercules said, sheepishly.

As this exact moment, Megara walked over. " Well, I mean I could share whatever that is with you. Also, sorry, about not introducing, I'm

The last bit was said with a drawl of sarcasm mixed with cynicism. " And your names are?"

The look on Artyom's face when Star explained she was a ....magical princess from another dimension, was completly deadpan. Normally, he would've thought the girl was on some kind of drugs, but the fact he shared this cage with people, creatures and entities from alternate universes made him believe Star was tellling the truth. The only thing he could do was shake his head to clear his thoughts when a younger woman stepped up and introduced herself as Megara.

"Greetings Megara, I'm Artyom, Ranger Of The Spartan Order." He said in a friendly tone, he noticed a man standing next to Meg, her brother or boyfriend perhaps.

What's your name.....мой друг (my friend)" He asked Hercules.

060dcc7aff96351933003241d87915a2d314cbed_128.jpg

Shooting Judy a less than amused look, Marco approached the rabbit with his cake in hand.

"First of all lady... rabbit... whoever you are, I'm fourteen years old. I mean sure, I may act a bit immature sometimes, but I'm not a child." He said quite sternly to the little rabbit before taking another bite of the chocolate cake. "(muffled) and second- mmf- how I addressed him?" Marco then swallowed the cake, bits and pieces of chocolate surrounding his mouth. "All I did was call him a raccoon, which like it or not, is what they're called! Unless he's a possum or something. But he looks nothing like Otus. All I was doing was calling him out for literally almost getting us killed---"

Star had since made her way over to Marco and squished his right cheek, a wide ass grin plastered all over her face.

"That's why you're called the Safe Kid, Marco Diaz!" Marco then just gave Star an annoyed look and let out a sigh of embarrassment.

"Star, we've gone over this. I'm a misunderstood bad boy! You wear a helmet in the gym shower one time and you're labeled for life. I like taking risks, and even welcome them in my life." Marco sputtered out in response to Star calling him the nickname which he had been called by literally everyone since the 4th grade.

"Whatever you say, Safe Kid." Star mused with a smirk, earning nothing more than a loud groan from Marco.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @Takumi @others?

Judy scoffed and grew a toothy frown. "A little immature? How can you continue to talk down to Rocket; even after he threatened your life; and consider yourself anything less than-" She paused. Her chest rose and fell like a wild tide, and her pink nose wiggled furiously. Although a flash of grace had caused the passionate bunny to stutter, Judy continued to speak. "He; not they; is called Rocket. Rocket is a person, just like you, or I. So treat him like one, and we won't end up in this situation again, okay Marco? Okay Rocket?" she requested while glancing back and forth between the two bickering boys in question.

@thatguyinthestore @Krieg

@Takumi @Nater Taters @LuckycoolHawk9

Megara had already decided Artyom sounded boring and bland. She also may have been listening in earlier. This was a single cage after all and sound travel. " Nice to meet you, Arty. I really don't care if you call me Meg," she said, muttering under her breath that it would be nice to have a friend and one that didn't run off with the first girl after she sold her soul. To put it mildly, Megara was fine with making friends in the face of the death.

" I'm Hercules, son of Zeus," he said, being rather proud of his heritage. Meg rolled her eyes, looking over at Star and was quiet musing what else there was to say. She wasn't much of a people person.

@Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore

"Oh, I'm Star and that's Marco!" She introduced with a smile. Marco just stayed silent and continued on with his cake, finding it a bit redundant that him and Star had to be introduced so much, especially in such a short time span.

Upon hearing Megara state that she had no friends, Star immediately frowned. She could never tell when someone was being sarcastic unless it was flat out stated, after all.

2r4Ly.jpg

"Awwww, you don't have any friends? I'll be your friend." She said, feeling sorry for her.

Meanwhile, Marco looked to Judy and simply sighed. Though he didn't really agree with her views (mainly because humans were way above rabbits and raccoons in terms of social hierarchy where he was from), Marco really didn't feel like getting shot today, so he just gave in.

"Fine, you're right. I'm sorry Rocket." Marco said, offering the raccoon a handshake.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Nater Taters @Takumi @people​

• Thank You
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Megara looked over at the girl and was silent. She hadn't been sarcastic about not having any friends and she really hated seeing younger ones frown. " Uhh- thanks for that," she said, looking at her and pausing and looking at the cake in Hercules's hand. " So what exactly did you make Wonder Boy?" She asked.

@thatguyinthestore @Nater Taters

"I've been drugged before, luv. You can trust me when I say I know what it feels like, and I know I'm neither drugged nor poisoned," the captain replied to Emma, thinking about the situation a bit more before adding, "Magic, on the other hand, could be responsible. I never write off magic. I've seen much of it in my days, and more often than not it's usually the culprit."

"You may bad-mouth Cora all you like, but she's always kept her word to me. You, on the other hand, well, I can't say the same about. As I said before, you need to better learn how to trust others--especially in circumstances like the one we're in now. Otherwise you'll find life to be more difficult for you later on down the line."

When the blonde stated her disbelief in the fact that he had been on her side he scoffed mildly.

tumblr_inline_ob29wkCqrq1tse695_100.png

"Ah, but maybe I wasn't talking about stabbing you with my sword," he whispered in a low, playfully flirty tone, raising his eyebrows teasingly. He couldn't resist. Swan had set herself up for that one, and boy had he enjoyed saying it. In fact, he enjoyed her presence entirely. Not only was she easy on the eyes, but also enough to help relieve him of the tension he felt from being trapped in this bizarre place.

@Midnight Maiden @Others​
"Great. Because more magic... Craziness, is exactly what I need," Swan mumbled, looking less than pleased with the situation as a whole. She had just gotten done dealing with yet another steaming, fresh load of magical bullshit. She didn't want to be tossed more right now. She just wanted to make sure Henry was safe.

Otherwise, she would have quit this Savior job a long time ago.

"Yeah, well, you must not have known her long. If you really can't see she was using you, you may as well get a couple of eyepatches to complete your look," she bit back, clearly insinuating he was blind to Cora's deceit. "She didn't want to help you. She just needed you to get her where she wanted. Which is exactly why I did what I did- I couldn't have you pulling the same on me. Not with my son's safety hanging in the balance."

"Yeah? And what do you know about trust? Or me, for that matter?" she inquired with bemusement, halfheartedly. She had raised a brow inquisitively, but the look was quickly replaced.

batch01_008.png

While Killian wore a look seemingly entirely composed of amusement and flirtation, Emma's own expression held the exact opposite at his suggestion. A sneer was given, her response as fleeting as a midsummer's breeze. "I suggest you save it for someone that doesn't have an actual sword they can stab you with," she quipped, briefly pointing her sword to Killian before going right back to slashing at the barrier. Much like when Cora and Hook, himself, had trapped her in Rump's cell, she didn't seem to give up despite the obvious lack of progress.

"Damn it. This thing really doesn't want to give."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Megara looked over at the girl and was silent. She hadn't been sarcastic about not having any friends and she really hated seeing younger ones frown. " Uhh- thanks for that," she said, looking at her and pausing and looking at the cake in Hercules's hand. " So what exactly did you make Wonder Boy?" She asked.

@thatguyinthestore @Nater Taters

tumblr_ohnvzyqUog1ugps3fo2_250.png

"Oh, I made him some chocolate cake! You want some?"
Star asked, her usual happy go-lucky demeanor returning.

@LuckycoolHawk9

" I never heard of it. Is it any good?" She asked, not sure if she should trust it. It seemed almost devilish, yet delicious at the same time.

@thatguyinthestore

" I never heard of it. Is it any good?" She asked, not sure if she should trust it. It seemed almost devilish, yet delicious at the same time.

@thatguyinthestore

Star's face immediately lit up with a smile that could brighten an entire room.

"Yeah it's good, girlfriend!" Star exclaimed as she held her wand in her right hand. "Here, try some." Instead of using wand again, Star just walked over to the cake she had made earlier and took a slice from it. Walking back over to the group, she handed Megara said slice.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"I don't think it works like that." America replied. "They needed me strapped into it, using my powers. With out me it's a worthless paper weight." Even then America gave it a good punch leaving a nice dent on it.​

Meanwhile anyone who was looking for any means of escape would fall short because nothing that could help them escape was found. It seemed that Thanos was rather through in his designs leaving nothing to chance.

Yeah this was getting out of hand. America stepped up between Venom and Krennic and gave the officer a long hard look.

MsA63_zpsiwjlboad.png

"Play nice or I'll jam that gun of yours far up your ass. And you're probably wondering is that even possible? Well test me and we'll find out together. Got it?"

tumblr_ohnvzyqUog1ugps3fo2_250.png

"Oh, I made him some chocolate cake! You want some?"
Star asked, her usual happy go-lucky demeanor returning.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Humbug! Not a thing in there! Maybe the only ones who can make an opening... is the ones who tend to this cage," a small Herbert suggests as he leaves the contraption, directed to the parrot Ze. "I hate to admit it, but these guys are more prepared for anything than I usually am! Even the gaps between the cage bars are protected!"

Herbert, still in the reduced size caused by Ze's black magic, then heard Star mention chocolate cake.

lJ32qjc.png

"Did someone say chocolate cake?"

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

"Humbug! Not a thing in there! Maybe the only ones who can make an opening... is the ones who tend to this cage," a small Herbert suggests as he leaves the contraption, directed to the parrot Ze. "I hate to admit it, but these guys are more prepared for anything than I usually am! Even the gaps between the cage bars are protected!"

Herbert, still in the reduced size caused by Ze's black magic, then heard Star mention chocolate cake.

lJ32qjc.png

"Did someone say chocolate cake?"

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
"Yup, I did!" Star declared with glee, cutting Herbert a slice of the chocolate cake as well. Making her way over to tiny bear, Star placed a piece of chocolate cake beside him.

"Here ya go, little guy!"

@Crow @cakeforeveryone

Chapter 1
"De-tour"

While the group was still being held captive, Thanos and his group had moved to the brig of his massive space fortress that was orbiting a star practically undetected by prying eyes. Xehanort had assumed they were in Castle Oblivion, but Thanos did not need to be a squatter of someone's base of operation. He had all the necessary resources to stage his ambitions from here.

As they entered Thanos had made his way to the brig and stared out of the large windows to the star outside.

"This setback of yours has cost us dearly," Maleficent responded to Thanos. "Because of this Kingdom Hearts continues to beyond our grasp!"

"You are free to do what is necessary to speed up our plans,"
Maul replied to her.

The look of contempt for the Sith was evident. While a very proficient sorceress, that was where Maleficent's expertise ended. Technology was something that she had no grasp on.

Before she could say anything to Maul, Frollo spoke up. "Lord Thanos' vision of the future is still clear! A minor setback in his designs means little. The girl is still in our grasp, as are two of the hearts."

"Yes, two. Not seven. Two. That is still five missing hearts. What is to say that the next time we draw them here that the same thing won't happen?"

"Because, Maleficent." Arms behind his back Thanos turned to face the dark fairy. "The necessary calibrations have been made. Once America Chavez is strapped back into the machine we can do the necessary steps to get the final five so that we can reach Kingdom Hearts. Schedule has slipped, but we are right on course."

"Be that as it may." Even Maleficent was taken slightly back by Thanos' imposing aura. She hadn't gotten this far to be intimidated, however. "We have undesirables to take care of. Allow me to be the one to dispose of them."

"As long as I get the Empire scum,"
Darth Maul responded.

"None of you are getting anything. I've instructed Corvus and my soldiers to eliminate them. There's no need for you to spoil your h-"

Thanos was interrupted by the entire space station shaking uncontrollably. Alarms started blaring all over the area as the power was cut.

"What is going on?!"

"A gigantic solar flare has erupted!" One of the robots operating the controls responded. "It shut down all the power of the station. We are running at 5% capacity!"

Maul was the first one to realize what this meant. "The prisoners!"

"Send a group of soldiers there immediately! We must stop them from escaping!"

Meanwhile, back in the cell, the group felt the entire station shaking and the power going, only leaving a faint red dim to shine a light on them. The barrier had fallen and they had a chance to escape. Everyone knew however that it was only a matter of time before someone would come and check on them.

America decided on a more drastic escape. Whatever had kept her powers at bay was no longer working as a stomp to the floor made it shatter like glass leaving a star imprint. It was if she was punching a hole in reality itself. "Everyone get your asses in gear and jump in!"

The group looked confused at each other not quite sure if they could trust her. "Unless you want to face Thanos and his entire army I'd suggest you'd move your asses right about now!" That seemed to have motivated people into action as one by one entered. At the end, only America was left and as she leaped in the door to the prison opened and soldiers started pouring in. They, however, were too late. Their captives had managed to escape.

The group wasn't quite sure how long they had been falling inside, but soon enough they met the end of the line as they crashed through reality again into what appeared to be an apartment of some kind. Whatever the case was it the kitchen was no place for twenty something people to stand around for too long.

America came through last and the portal closed behind her. "Everyone in one piece? I just kind of panicked on a destination so I-- wait… this place looks familiar…"

As she said that the group could hear voices coming from the other room. "That voice…"

"--So, what, you just upset your boy isn't around, or what?"

"Tommy, that's not even-- you're not supposed to be here."

"When has that ever stopped me, really?"

There was a sudden pause as both voices went silent. Slowly, the door to the next room opened, revealing a boy with black hair. His eyes went wide at the sight of the group.

Yf7HYMv.png

"Um. Wow. America, I didn't know you ran with Hercules now. You could have at least texted me. Is there time for an autograph, or...?"

So that's why this place seemed familiar. "Uh, we were kind of busy. Escaping from Thanos and all." In hindsight, it made sense this would be the place where she would have ended up.

"But hey, nice to see you, Billy, I thought I heard someone else too. Was it Tommy? Are you having a bro meeting?"
No, that wasn't important. "Anyway, we're not staying long. I think Thanos and his crew can track me. I don't want to get you into danger."

"Tommy? Uh, about that--"

There was a tap on America's shoulder, where now a boy who looked just like Billy but with white hair was standing.

Vcjuyon.png

"Oy, Chavez. You gonna introduce us to your new crew?"

"Wait--" Billy held up a hand. "Thanos? Seriously? I mean..." The boy's gaze crossed over the gathered group, realization dawning upon him. "Songbird too, and... well, that's a lot of animals. Okay, so this seems pretty serious, so I'm definitely in, whatever's going on."

Tommy shrugged. "Yeah, I really have nothing better to do. Why else do you think I'd be hanging out with Billy?"

Billy retreated into his room, where he opened his closet door to reveal a costume.

wA9TdVw.png

"I'll be just a second. I might be able to reach Teddy, and we'll--"

"Yeah, Teddy will have to wait."

As Billy went to change, America had made her way towards the window where she was met by a new sight. "I think he's found us."

latest

Gigantic shadowy figures were emerging from the streets and making their way towards the building. "Billy, get your ass in here, we're leaving!"

Billy rushed back out, decked out in his costume. He joined America by the window. only to be flabbergasted a second time over. "Really?" he exclaimed, just as Tommy reappeared after a brief disappearance.

"Whole building's surrounded. What are they, exactly?"

Billy gasped. "The other tenants! We'll have to--"

"They're after us. Everyone else will be fine,"
America replied taking a few steps away from the window. They needed to go someplace far enough so that they weren't easy to track.

MsA42_zpsedqcac0c.png

With a swift kick, America once again shattered the barrier between realities. "You know the drill, everyone get in. This should get us as far a way as possible from Thanos and his goon squad."

The group once again made their escape and ended crashed through to some place new.

A quick survey of the area showed them to be in a city somewhere in the dead of night. Some could easily mistake it for New York or some other large city in the middle of the night.

"I don't really know where we ended up, but looks like we managed to escape for now. So, either way, be careful."

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star and Marco
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca​

Chapter 1
"De-tour"

While the group was still being held captive, Thanos and his group had moved to the brig of his massive space fortress that was orbiting a star practically undetected by prying eyes. Xehanort had assumed they were in Castle Oblivion, but Thanos did not need to be a squatter of someone's base of operation. He had all the necessary resources to stage his ambitions from here.

As they entered Thanos had made his way to the brig and stared out of the large windows to the star outside.

"This setback of yours has cost us dearly," Maleficent responded to Thanos. "Because of this Kingdom Hearts continues to beyond our grasp!"

Maul replied to her.

The look of contempt for the Sith was evident. While a very proficient sorceress, that was where Maleficent's expertise ended. Technology was something that she had no grasp on.

Before she could say anything to Maul, Frollo spoke up. "Lord Thanos' vision of the future is still clear! A minor setback in his designs mean little. The girl is still in our grasp, as are two of the hearts."

"Yes, two. Not seven. Two. That is still five missing hearts. What is to say that the next time we draw them here that the same thing won't happen?"

"Because, Maleficent." Arms behind his back Thanos turned to face the dark fairy. "The necessary calibrations have been made. Once America Chavez is strapped back into the machine we can do the necessary steps to get the final five so that we can reach Kingdom Hearts. Schedule has slipped, but we are right on course."

"Be that as it may."
Even Maleficent was taken slightly back by Thanos' imposing aura. She hadn't gotten this far to be intimidated however. "We have undesirables to take care of. Allow me to be the one to dispose of them."

Darth Maul responded.

"None of you are getting anything. I've instructed Corvus and my soldiers to eliminate them. There's no need for you to spoil your h-"

Thanos was interrupted by the entire space station shaking uncontrollably. Alarms started blaring all over the area as the power was cut.

"What is going on?!"

"A gigantic solar flare has erupted!" One of the robots operating the controls responded. "It shut down all the power of the station. We are running at 5% capacity!"

Meanwhile, back in the cell, the group felt the entire station shaking and the power going, only leaving a faint red dim to shine light on them. The barrier had fallen and they had a chance to escape. Everyone knew however that it was only a matter of time before someone would come and check on them.

America decided on a more drastic escape. Whatever had kept her powers at bay was no longer working as a stomp to the floor made it shatter like glass leaving a star imprint. It was if she was punching a hole in reality itself. "Everyone get your asses in gear and jump in!"

The group looked confused at each other not quite sure if they could trust her. "Unless you want to face Thanos and his entire army I'd suggest you'd move your asses right about now!" That seemed to have motivated people into action as one by one entered. At the end only America was left and as she leaped in the door to the prison opened and soldiers started pouring in. They however were too late. Their captives had managed to escape.

The group weren't quite sure how long they had been falling inside, but soon enough they met the end of the line as they crashed through reality again into what appeared to be an apartment of some kind. Whatever the case was it the kitchen was no place for twenty something people to stand around for too long.

America came through last and the portal closed behind her. "Everyone in one piece? I just kind of panicked on a destination so I-- wait… this place looks familiar…"

As she said that the group could hear voices coming from the other room. "That voice…"

There was a sudden pause as both voices went silent. Slowly, the door to the next room opened, revealing a boy with black hair. His eyes went wide at the sight of the group.

Yf7HYMv.png

"Um. Wow. America, I didn't know you ran with Hercules now. You could have at least texted me. Is there time for an autograph, or...?"

So that's why this place seemed familiar. "Uh, we were kind of busy. Escaping from Thanos and all." In hindsight, it made sense this would be the place where she would have ended up.

"But hey, nice to see you Billy, I thought I heard someone else too. Was it Tommy? Are you having a bro meeting?"
No that wasn't important. "Anyway we're not staying long. I think Thanos and his crew can track me. I don't want to get you into danger."

There was a tap on America's shoulder, where now a boy who looked just like Billy but with white hair was standing.

Vcjuyon.png

"Wait--" Billy held up a hand. "Thanos? Seriously? I mean..." The boy's gaze crossed over the gathered group, realization dawning upon him. "Songbird too, and... well, that's a lot of animals. Okay, so this seems pretty serious, so I'm definitely in, whatever's going on."

Tommy shrugged. "Yeah, I really have nothing better to do. Why else do you think I'd be hanging out with Billy?"

Billy retreated into his room, where he opened his closet door to reveal a costume.

wA9TdVw.png

As Billy went to change, America had made her way towards the window where she was met by a new sight. "I think he's found us."

latest

Gigantic shadowy figures were emerging from the streets and making their way towards the building. "Billy, get your ass in here, we're leaving!"

Billy rushed back out, decked out in his costume. He joined America by the window. only to be flabbergasted a second time over. "Really?" he exclaimed, just as Tommy reappeared after a brief disappearance.

"Yeah, whole building's surrounded. What are they, exactly?"

America replied taking a few steps away from the window. They needed to go someplace far enough so that they weren't easy to track.

MsA42_zpsedqcac0c.png

With a swift kick America once again shattered the barrier between realities. "You know the drill, everyone get in. This should get us as far a way as possible from Thanos and his goon squad."

The group once again made their escape and ended crashed through to some place new.

A quick survey of the area showed them to be in a city somewhere in the dead of night. Some could easily mistake it for New York or some other large city in the middle of the night.

"I don't really know where we ended up, but looks like we managed to escape for now. So, either way, be careful."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

X71hmr3.jpg

"This chocolate cake tastes so good..." Herbert says as he chews on its chunks. "... and it's so much bigger when you're smaller!"

You don't say.

Herbert darted his eyes around to make sure no one saw him make that joyful face. A bad guy like Herbert couldn't be caught making such a face.

Just then, an alert was sounded.

"Solar Flare?" Herbert comments as he swiftly takes out a notepad and pen. "Where are we even? Note to self - if you want to build an evil lair in space, never build it near a sun."

"Everyone get your asses in gear and jump in!"

Herbert put his plate of cake and himself on Zé's shoulder, well aware that he'd be slower overall with his new size.

aQ5ho0P.jpg

"I never even realised it until now - evil plans being thwarted are pretty hillarious when they're against you!" Herbert proclaims. "Kind of wish I was the one thwarting it and not some dumb old solar flare."

Soon, everyone found themselves in a big city.

"Well, at least it's not snowing," Herbert comments, "and there's no pesky penguins having a late night dance party. Maybe there's a 24-hour open place around here. I could use a beverage after a snack."

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Jeremi

Chapter 1
"De-tour"

Maul replied to her.

Before she could say anything to Maul, Frollo spoke up. "Lord Thanos' vision of the future is still clear! A minor setback in his designs means little. The girl is still in our grasp, as are two of the hearts."

"Be that as it may." Even Maleficent was taken slightly back by Thanos' imposing aura. She hadn't gotten this far to be intimidated, however. "We have undesirables to take care of. Allow me to be the one to dispose of them."

Darth Maul responded.

"What is going on?!"

Meanwhile, back in the cell, the group felt the entire station shaking and the power going, only leaving a faint red dim to shine a light on them. The barrier had fallen and they had a chance to escape. Everyone knew however that it was only a matter of time before someone would come and check on them.

The group looked confused at each other not quite sure if they could trust her. "Unless you want to face Thanos and his entire army I'd suggest you'd move your asses right about now!" That seemed to have motivated people into action as one by one entered. At the end, only America was left and as she leaped in the door to the prison opened and soldiers started pouring in. They, however, were too late. Their captives had managed to escape.

The group wasn't quite sure how long they had been falling inside, but soon enough they met the end of the line as they crashed through reality again into what appeared to be an apartment of some kind. Whatever the case was it the kitchen was no place for twenty something people to stand around for too long.

Yf7HYMv.png

"But hey, nice to see you, Billy, I thought I heard someone else too. Was it Tommy? Are you having a bro meeting?"
No, that wasn't important. "Anyway, we're not staying long. I think Thanos and his crew can track me. I don't want to get you into danger."

Vcjuyon.png

wA9TdVw.png

latest

MsA42_zpsedqcac0c.png

With a swift kick, America once again shattered the barrier between realities. "You know the drill, everyone get in. This should get us as far a way as possible from Thanos and his goon squad."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
As soon as the cage began to shake, Marco didn't hesitate to be the first one to freak out.

"Oh no we really are going to die here! I was so young! So much to live for! So many things I wanted to-"

SLAP!

"Thanks. I needed that." Marco said to Star as he slowly rubbed the cheek that had been slapped.

"Yeah, now calm down. I'm sure everything will be fine." Right on que, America mentioned that it was their chance to escape. Before either Star or Marco could ask, however, the girl had kicked a hole in space time itself!

3hiYI.png

"That is so cool!" Star yelled, her eyes lighting up like a Christmas Tree at the mere sight of it. She didn't have to much time to fan girl, as there was the looking threat of Thanos' guards growing closer by the second. "Come on, Marco!" The princess called out to the other teen, who was skeptical of this girl to say the least.

"Star, can we really trust this girl? I mean what if she's working with the people who captured us? This could all be a trap. Don't you remember Toffee?" Marco's overblown skepticism was only met with an eye roll from Star along with an annoyed look.

"Marco, this really isn't the time for your Safe Kid stuff!" Star groaned, wanting to get out of this cage as soon as possible.

"I know, Star. All I'm saying is that-WOAH!" Before Marco could finish his rebuttal, he had been pushed into the dimensional rift by Star, who soon followed suit by simply jumping in.

On the other side of the portal, the two landed in some dude's apartment along with the rest of the group. Marco had landed flat on his face as opposed to Star, who had somehow stuck a perfect landing. "Okay, you've really gotta stop pushing me." Marco said as he rubbed his head and winced a little. Once he regained the rest of his consciousness, the teen immediately began taking in his surroundings. "Where... are we?" Marco asked as he looked around the place with a raised brow.

"I dunno, but it sure is cool! It's like your house, Marco!" Star said with the same blissful attitude as usual, who immediately began skipping around the place and taking a look at the various items while Marco just sorta hung out in the back.

Eventually though, it appeared that the group was leaving yet again. Marco just sighed and hopped in this time after deciding that he didn't wanna be pushed by Star again, with Star not far behind.

The group then found themselves in a city that was notably much larger than that of Echo Creek.

"Woah! It's like we're all back on Mewni, but it has a bunch of Earth stuff!" Star stated with a large smile that stretched across her face. Marco just shrugged in response to Star's statement.

"Yeah. We're probably in a city like New York or something." He said, looking around at the tall skyscrapers and buildings as well.

"Well, at least it's not snowing," Herbert comments, "and there's no pesky penguins having a late night dance party. Maybe there's a 24-hour open place around here. I could use a beverage after a snack."

15jYZ.jpg

"I never thought I'd be saying this... but I'm gonna have to agree with the tiny talking polar bear on this one. I could really go for a good soda right about now." Seriously, that was something that Marco had never even thought about saying. Ever. "But since we're both thirsty, I guess that we could try to find a place that's open 24/7 like you said." Marco said to the tiny polar bear before offering him a spot on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Star had remembered her little rabbit friend and went to go see if she was alright after all this.

"Judy! You okay??" She asked the rabbit a bit frantically. It would honestly kill her if she had somehow gotten hurt during all this.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
Chapter 1
"De-tour"

Maul replied to her.

Darth Maul responded.

"What is going on?!"

Yf7HYMv.png

Vcjuyon.png

wA9TdVw.png

latest

MsA42_zpsedqcac0c.png

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

X71hmr3.jpg

"This chocolate cake tastes so good..." Herbert says as he chews on its chunks. "... and it's so much bigger when you're smaller!"

You don't say.

Herbert darted his eyes around to make sure no one saw him make that joyful face. A bad guy like Herbert couldn't be caught making such a face.

Just then, an alert was sounded.

"Solar Flare?" Herbert comments as he swiftly takes out a notepad and pen. "Where are we even? Note to self - if you want to build an evil lair in space, never build it near a sun."

"Everyone get your asses in gear and jump in!"

Herbert put his plate of cake and himself on Zé's shoulder, well aware that he'd be slower overall with his new size.

aQ5ho0P.jpg

"I never even realised it until now - evil plans being thwarted are pretty hillarious when they're against you!" Herbert proclaims. "Kind of wish I was the one thwarting it and not some dumb old solar flare."

As soon as the cage began to shake, Marco didn't hesitate to be the first one to freak out.

"Oh no we really are going to die here! I was so young! So much to live for! So many things I wanted to-"

SLAP!

"Thanks. I needed that." Marco said to Star as he slowly rubbed the cheek that had been slapped.

"Yeah, now calm down. I'm sure everything will be fine." Right on que, America mentioned that it was their chance to escape. Before either Star or Marco could ask, however, the girl had kicked a hole in space time itself!

3hiYI.png

"That is so cool!" Star yelled, her eyes lighting up like a Christmas Tree at the mere sight of it. She didn't have to much time to fan girl, as there was the looking threat of Thanos' guards growing closer by the second. "Come on, Marco!" The princess called out to the other teen, who was skeptical of this girl to say the least.

"Star, can we really trust this girl? I mean what if she's working with the people who captured us? This could all be a trap. Don't you remember Toffee?" Marco's overblown skepticism was only met with an eye roll from Star along with an annoyed look.

"Marco, this really isn't the time for your Safe Kid stuff!" Star groaned, wanting to get out of this cage as soon as possible.

"I know, Star. All I'm saying is that-WOAH!" Before Marco could finish his rebuttal, he had been pushed into the dimensional rift by Star, who soon followed suit by simply jumping in.

On the other side of the portal, the two landed in some dude's apartment along with the rest of the group. Marco had landed flat on his face as opposed to Star, who had somehow stuck a perfect landing. "Okay, you've really gotta stop pushing me." Marco said as he rubbed his head and winced a little. Once he regained the rest of his consciousness, the teen immediately began taking in his surroundings. "Where... are we?" Marco asked as he looked around the place with a raised brow.

"I dunno, but it sure is cool! It's like your house, Marco!" Star said with the same blissful attitude as usual, who immediately began skipping around the place and taking a look at the various items while Marco just sorta hung out in the back.

Eventually though, it appeared that the group was leaving yet again. Marco just sighed and hopped in this time after deciding that he didn't wanna be pushed by Star again, with Star not far behind.

The group then found themselves in a city that was notably much larger than that of Echo Creek.

"Woah! It's like we're all back on Mewni, but it has a bunch of Earth stuff!" Star stated with a large smile that stretched across her face. Marco just shrugged in response to Star's statement.

"Yeah. We're probably in a city like New York or something." He said, looking around at the tall skyscrapers and buildings as well.

15jYZ.jpg

"I never thought I'd be saying this... but I'm gonna have to agree with the tiny talking polar bear on this one. I could really go for a good soda right about now." Seriously, that was something that Marco had never even thought about saying. Ever. "But since we're both thirsty, I guess that we could try to find a place that's open 24/7 like you said." Marco said to the tiny polar bear before offering him a spot on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Star had remembered her little rabbit friend and went to go see if she was alright after all this.

"Judy! You okay??" She asked the rabbit a bit frantically. It would honestly kill her if she had somehow gotten hurt during all this.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

"Guess I missed my AA meeting."

Flash deadpanned to himself, motioning Hiro, Gogo and Pocahontas to stay near him. Flash would look around he area. Looking at a nearby building, Flash looked at his group.

"Everyone just stay frosty. Maybe I should go up there? See what I see?"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Verite @Takumi @Jeremi @Atomyk
As they arrived in their new destination, Zé couldn't help but laugh with joy.PicsArt_06-25-06.38.14.jpg
"You see, my friends? Opportunity arrives even when it looks like there is none! Though I wonder where we ended up." Noting tiny Herbert was still, well, tiny, he looked to him. "Say, before we go, I can get you back to your normal size. Would you like that?"

@Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

"But I wanted to-" The demigod was interrupted by his brainy companion. Hercules looked somewhat sad at the prospect of missing such a glorious battle, his mace lowered and his feet dragging across the ground.

"Now's not the time Herc, we can fight Thanos's army another time." Amadeus had cut him off, pulling along as he followed the rest of the people.

Herc went along reluctantly but immediately brightened up at the sight of Wiccan and Speed. "Ah! The next generation of heroes! The young Avengers. Your help is most appreciated." Herc greeted. Amadeus merely replied with a "sup" partnered with a wave as Herc took over for most of the talking. "Don't worry Wiccan, I will be sure to give you a memento to remember me by before this day is through." Hercules flashed the boy a grin before going into the portal.

At the sight of their new location, Amadeus began to take in his surroundings. "Huh, I don't think I've ever been here. Well its not the first time I've been thrown into a city that may or may not want to kill me." Amadeus shrugged, deciding to stick with Herc during their stay there. He knew he could go green but decided against it, keeping his transformation as more of a trump card for any dangers that they might face.

(Open)
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

SLAP!

3hiYI.png

15jYZ.jpg

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah
As they arrived in their new destination, Zé couldn't help but laugh with joy.View attachment 140199
"You see, my friends? Opportunity arrives even when it looks like there is none! Though I wonder where we ended up." Noting tiny Herbert was still, well, tiny, he looked to him. "Say, before we go, I can get you back to your normal size. Would you like that?"

@Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

wGGjE0w.png

"Alright, my fine-feathered friend, do your magic," Herbert speaks as he prepared to hop down from Marco's shoulder, "don't wanna walk around this town as a living action figure, plus it's better to justify myself as a costume as opposed to some toy."

Herbert then looks to Marco. "Well, I guess we're gonna end up in the same place soon. I'm thinking of going for a fine smoothie myself. So, what's your name, anyways?"

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

Status
Not open for further replies.