Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
wGGjE0w.jpg

"Oh, I'll face you alright."

Herbert was near surface to see Star falling and Marco crying. Star and Marco were the furthest thing from foes to him, that was for certain. Maleficent causing them great despair drove something deep within Herbert's tundra-cold heart.

Herbert's Earthquake Driller dug deep underground, before accelerating greatly upwards, smashing into Maleficent at full speeds while spinning greatly! Its impact was likely great enough to smash her into a still-recovering Thanos.

"It is I who is not done yet, Maleficent."​

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Verite @thatguyinthestore

Maleficent was flung away barely getting up a protective barrier up. She flew backwards landing on the beach with a loud thud. When Killian and Emma struck she'd put a wall of fire between them and her. "I've toyed with you long enough." Using her magic Maleficent grew in size and shape until she stood before them in a new form.

350px-Maleficent_%28Dragon%29_KHBBS.png

She fired off a stream of green flames towards Herbert and his machine not thinking Emma or Killian were worth her attention at the moment.​

It was time to spring into action. Seeing as his previous diversion failed, Zé transformed into four, two going for Thanos and two running for the Hearts of Light.

"Hey! This is for all the trouble you've caused us!" One Zé yelled as he whacked Thanos with his umbrella.

"You bad guys, you never learn!" The other said, poking Thanos in the eyes. "You always think you can be the one to win, but evil never, ever pays!"

Meanwhile, the other two Zés would look for a way to get the Hearts of Light free.

"Get me down from here!"

"I'm trying, my friend! Do any of you Hearts know how to get down? Suggestions are welcome!"

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Thanos was still walking towards the hearts of light, with the multiple José's being nothing more then annoyances. Thanos grabbed the umbrella before tossing it aside. The other he tried to grab by the leg and fling him at the one that had used his umbrella on Thanos. The Mad Titan seemed like a man possessed as he tried and reach the hearts.​

"I knew it! I knew Pocahontas was one of the lights! Called it!"

"Maybe this isn't the time to gloat..."

Using all his might, Venom would webb hang Baymax and co out of the way. Turning to Maul, Flash pulled out a knife.

"How about you and me, one on one? Sounds like fun."

Using his enhanced speed, Flash swung down at the Sith. His Tendrils stood out, swinging and throwing other sharp weapons Just in case the knife swipes missed.

"Come on!"

8322a7d2cb88656757ed088c3011c998.jpg

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

America fell off into the sand as Baymax was pulled out of the lightsabers path that returned in Maul's hands.

And sharp weapon that came towards Maul he effortlessly flicked aside or destroyed with his lightsabers. "You rely on your armor to do your work." Maul force pushed Venom back as the twirled his lightsabers around. "That is why I am the victor of this fight."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

"I knew it! I knew Pocahontas was one of the lights! Called it!"

"Maybe this isn't the time to gloat..."

Using all his might, Venom would webb hang Baymax and co out of the way. Turning to Maul, Flash pulled out a knife.

"How about you and me, one on one? Sounds like fun."

Using his enhanced speed, Flash swung down at the Sith. His Tendrils stood out, swinging and throwing other sharp weapons Just in case the knife swipes missed.

"Come on!"

8322a7d2cb88656757ed088c3011c998.jpg

Maleficent was flung away barely getting up a protective barrier up. She flew backwards landing on the beach with a loud thud. When Killian and Emma struck she'd put a wall of fire between them and her. "I've toyed with you long enough." Using her magic Maleficent grew in size and shape until she stood before them in a new form.

She fired off a stream of green flames towards Herbert and his machine not thinking Emma or Killian were worth her attention at the moment.​

Thanos was still walking towards the hearts of light, with the multiple José's being nothing more then annoyances. Thanos grabbed the umbrella before tossing it aside. The other he tried to grab by the leg and fling him at the one that had used his umbrella on Thanos. The Mad Titan seemed like a man possessed as he tried and reach the hearts.​

America fell off into the sand as Baymax was pulled out of the lightsabers path that returned in Maul's hands.

And sharp weapon that came towards Maul he effortlessly flicked aside or destroyed with his lightsabers. "You rely on your armor to do your work." Maul force pushed Venom back as the twirled his lightsabers around. "That is why I am the victor of this fight."

"Flash! Be careful!" Pocahontas called, worried. Though gave Maul a bit of an angered look.

"Don't be so sure of youself, you and your comrades will fall due to your greed." she spoke to Maul.

@Jeremi @Josh M

As Thanos stopped to deal with the two attacking him, the other two Zés had attempted a new approach. Getting on one's shoulders, the other would make a grab for the smallest Heart, no matter who it was.​
@Jeremi

"Flash! Be careful!" Pocahontas called, worried. Though gave Maul a bit of an angered look.

"Don't be so sure of youself, you and your comrades will fall due to your greed." she spoke to Maul.

@Jeremi @Josh M

"Power is the one thing that we'll need to survive," Maul responded to Pocahontas. "Something that you all lack."

As Thanos stopped to deal with the two attacking him, the other two Zés had attempted a new approach. Getting on one's shoulders, the other would make a grab for the smallest Heart, no matter who it was.​
@Jeremi

The two José's spotted a mallard girl, no doubt the daughter of Darkwing Duck. It seemed though that pulling her from their stasis seemed harder then it looked.

Thanos meanwhile spotted the two clones trying to set one of the hearts free and fired a laser from his eyes towards the two all the while making his way towards them.​

Megara and Hercules

Megara looked around for something that she could use. Some way that she could help. She didn't have the strength to free the hearts or fight a dragon. Ugh, this couldn't get any worse for her.

Hercules, seeing what the Birds were trying to do, went to the heart of light closest to him and see if he had the strength to pull them out of stasis.

"Maybe you're overestimating yourself," she shot back to Killian, more than willing to persist on her tease. Or, well, she was in that moment. But that quickly changed as the fight was engaged, her wholehearted focus shifting to the duel. And it was needed. Maul and Maleficent alone were adversaries she knew would be difficult, but throwing the mad titan into the mix? This was going to take a hell of a lot, if they even hoped to come out on top. If she could just get the drop on--...

"Star!"

In an instant, everything around her stopped mattering, all at the fling of a few green fireballs. It was like everything moved in slow motion, and while Emma tried to move, to outrun the flaming projectiles to get the girl out of the way, she couldn't move fast enough. All she could do was call out helplessly, lowering her sword as she frantically rushed to the small girl's side. Her heart was racing, eyes wider than saucers and mouth hanging open with horror as she fell to her knees by the girl, hands ghosting over her as she gawked down in horror. "Star? Star!" she exclaimed, lightly shaking the girl in hopes of rousing her. Her sword was forgotten at her side, hands helplessly drawing back as she stared down at the girl, tears actually threatening her eyes as she desperately stared at the girl. "Come back to me, kid..." she murmured, pleadingly, almost hesitantly going to check for a pulse. At which point, a breath of relief was released, anguish turning to boiling rage. Star was still breathing, and her heart still beating, but there was going to be hell to pay, now. Her initially devastated expression shifted to that of steel, her hand drawing back from Star and instead grabbing her sword as she swiftly climbed to her feet.

"She'll be okay," she spoke deftly to Marco, placing one hand on his shoulder in comfort for just a moment before drawing it back. "Get her to safety, alright?" Somehow, it didn't really sound like a request, as though no room was left for disagreement or argumentation. Something atypical of her, when speaking to kids. With that, making sure she stayed between Star, Marco, and their enemies, she made a beeline for Maleficent.

That bitch was going to pay.

There was no hesitation, no restraint as she joined Killian in his assault on the dragon woman, her eyes burning with fire. Hell, oddly, it almost felt like her sword had even begun to heat up in her hands, like her fury had spread into even it through methods unexplained. "You might've gotten out last time, you crazy bitch, but like hell are you getting away so easily," she seethed, striking in tandem with when Killian ended his own slashes. She didn't care if anything happened to her. She just wanted to get as many strikes in on the woman as she could. The closer they got to taking her down, the better.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @All​
"Yeah, right." Marco replied with a nod before lifting Star up bridal style and carried her as far away from the fight as he could. Once he was sure he was far enough, Marco placed her down gently against a rock. "Everything's gonna be okay." Marco muttered down to Star, despite the girl still being unconscious. But the statement was really just to reassure himself of the matter.

Once he was sure that she was alright, the teen had redirected his attention to Maleficent. What was once an expression of greef and sorrow was now one of pure and condensed rage. This girl nearly killed his girlfriend and his best friend. The one person who had been with him literally no matter what happened. Even on the worst of days, Star had Marco's back and Marco had hers. This would be no exception.

vLxZbHh.jpg

After slowly approaching Maleficent from behind, Marco decided to show Maleficent what he had felt just then. How it felt to nearly lose the most important person in your entire life. In that moment, nothing else mattered, he couldn't concentrate on anything else except Maleficent.

Once he was close enough, Marco aimed to throw a punch to the beast that was once known as Maleficent's chest: right through its heart (assuming it even had one.) Because that was how Marco had felt in that moment. Like someone had literally punched a hole through his chest and ripped out his heart. He wanted, no he needed, to share what that felt like to the woman who nearly killed Star.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow

"Power is the one thing that we'll need to survive," Maul responded to Pocahontas. "Something that you all lack."

The two José's spotted a mallard girl, no doubt the daughter of Darkwing Duck. It seemed though that pulling her from their stasis seemed harder then it looked.

Thanos meanwhile spotted the two clones trying to set one of the hearts free and fired a laser from his eyes towards the two all the while making his way towards them.​

Megara and Hercules

Megara looked around for something that she could use. Some way that she could help. She didn't have the strength to free the hearts or fight a dragon. Ugh, this couldn't get any worse for her.

Hercules, seeing what the Birds were trying to do, went to the heart of light closest to him and see if he had the strength to pull them out of stasis.
The two scrambled away from the lasers, only to join Herc in his efforts. This gave the other two clones Thanos knocked down before time to grab the umbrella and climb up Thanos's back. Holding the umbrella in one hand as if a flute, Zé let out a shrill high note right by Thanos' ear. He just needed to buy time any way how, and if it meant pulling all his tricks, he would!

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9

"Yeah, right." Marco replied with a nod before lifting Star up bridal style and carried her as far away from the fight as he could. Once he was sure he was far enough, Marco placed her down gently against a rock. "Everything's gonna be okay." Marco muttered down to Star, despite the girl still being unconscious. But the statement was really just to reassure himself of the matter.

Once he was sure that she was alright, the teen had redirected his attention to Maleficent. What was once an expression of greef and sorrow was now one of pure and condensed rage. This girl nearly killed his girlfriend and his best friend. The one person who had been with him literally no matter what happened. Even on the worst of days, Star had Marco's back and Marco had hers. This would be no exception.

vLxZbHh.jpg

After slowly approaching Maleficent from behind, Marco decided to show Maleficent what he had felt just then. How it felt to nearly lose the most important person in your entire life. In that moment, nothing else mattered, he couldn't concentrate on anything else except Maleficent.

Once he was close enough, Marco aimed to throw a punch to the beast that was once known as Maleficent's chest: right through its heart (assuming it even had one.) Because that was how Marco had felt in that moment. Like someone had literally punched a hole through his chest and ripped out his heart. He wanted, no he needed, to share what that felt like to the woman who nearly killed Star.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow

Marco never had an opportunity to throw a punch as Maleficent's giant tail swooped down to brush the boy aside.​

The two scrambled away from the lasers, only to join Herc in his efforts. This gave the other two clones Thanos knocked down before time to grab the umbrella and climb up Thanos's back. Holding the umbrella in one hand as if a flute, Zé let out a shrill high note right by Thanos' ear. He just needed to buy time any way how, and if it meant pulling all his tricks, he would!

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9

Thanos grabbed both clones into his grasp and slammed their two heads together with all the power he could muster. "The hearts are mine and mine alone." Thanos spoke before coughing violently as he was now almost next to the hearts. "It's still not enough, but perhaps more tragedy needs to be administered..."

Meanwhile with Hercules' assistance the other two José clones seemed to be able to budhe Gossalyn albeit a little, but Thanos was almost upon them. "Did I give you permission to touch them?"

Reactions: Josh M
Hercules, being the hero he was, ignored what Thanos said. If they could free at least one of them before he died, he would consider himself a hero. He kept punching at the statis to free Goasalyn.

" This isn't property, these are people," Megara said defiantly to Thanos. Yup, she was dead.

Marco never had an opportunity to throw a punch as Maleficent's giant tail swooped down to brush the boy aside.​

Thanos grabbed both clones into his grasp and slammed their two heads together with all the power he could muster. "The hearts are mine and mine alone." Thanos spoke before coughing violently as he was now almost next to the hearts. "It's still not enough, but perhaps more tragedy needs to be administered..."

Meanwhile with Hercules' assistance the other two José clones seemed to be able to budhe Gossalyn albeit a little, but Thanos was almost upon them. "Did I give you permission to touch them?"

Hercules, being the hero he was, ignored what Thanos said. If they could free at least one of them before he died, he would consider himself a hero. He kept punching at the statis to free Goasalyn.

" This isn't property, these are people," Megara said defiantly to Thanos. Yup, she was dead.
Zé looked to the two clones lying unconcsious on the beach, then to Herc. "This isn't working!" He whispered. "But if he mentioned 'tragedy'...maybe we need to bring happiness to counteract?" In fact, that gave him an idea. "Say, senhor...how do you feel about that beautiful young woman over there? She's very pretty, no?"

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9

Thanos casually brushed Megara aside with his hand not even bothering to respond to her.

The punches however were starting to work and what seemed to have been a cocoon shattered releasing Gossalyn from her stasis.

"You think that is a victory?" Thanos replied now hovering over Hercules menacingly. "As long as they are here my plans will come to fruition. The gate will open one way or another. If I need to cause more despair then so be it."

Thanos casually brushed Megara aside with his hand not even bothering to respond to her.

The punches however were starting to work and what seemed to have been a cocoon shattered releasing Gossalyn from her stasis.

"You think that is a victory?" Thanos replied now hovering over Hercules menacingly. "As long as they are here my plans will come to fruition. The gate will open one way or another. If I need to cause more despair then so be it."

"That is what you think!" Zé rushed forward, standing between Hercules and Thanos. Despair fueled his powers, huh? Then in that case, he would need to bring all the joy he could! So, José Carioca did what he knew best.

tumblr_m8q0bi55gQ1rsfoew.gif

He danced.

As he danced, a lively samba began to play, filling the battlefield with bright, energetic music.
Meanwhile, the other clone still standing made it to Gosalyn's side. Taking off his hat in greeting, he said in a kind voice, "Good day, senhorita Gosalyn. I'm sure you are a bit worried right now, but we were sent by your father to bring you home. He loves you very much, you know."

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9

Megara and Hercules

Hercules looked over at the clones and noticed that at first, it didn't seem to be working, but it was now. He did keep hearing the word despair. The bird was right though, happiness did counteract despair. " Uh-I- uh," Hercules was incredibly flustered by the bird said and wasn't sure what to say to the bird. He blushed.

Megara crossed her arms defiantly and felt that was incredibly rude of him. She started to hum under her breath.

Hercules was prepared to punch Thanos, but once again, the word despair popped up. These gates could only open if people were upset, if people felt pain. He glared back. " I am not going to let you do that." Hercules crossed his arms, going to the next heart of light , Tigger and talked to the ones. " Tigger, think of all the people who love you,and help me with these."

Megara looked at Hercules. She continued to hum, wishing she had a song or something to help them out.

"That is what you think!" Zé rushed forward, standing between Hercules and Thanos. Despair fueled his powers, huh? Then in that case, he would need to bring all the joy he could! So, José Carioca did what he knew best.

tumblr_m8q0bi55gQ1rsfoew.gif

He danced.

As he danced, a lively samba began to play, filling the battlefield with bright, energetic music.
Meanwhile, the other clone still standing made it to Gosalyn's side. Taking off his hat in greeting, he said in a kind voice, "Good day, senhorita Gosalyn. I'm sure you are a bit worried right now, but we were sent by your father to bring you home. He loves you very much, you know."

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9
Megara and Hercules

Hercules looked over at the clones and noticed that at first, it didn't seem to be working, but it was now. He did keep hearing the word despair. The bird was right though, happiness did counteract despair. " Uh-I- uh," Hercules was incredibly flustered by the bird said and wasn't sure what to say to the bird. He blushed.

Megara crossed her arms defiantly and felt that was incredibly rude of him. She started to hum under her breath.

Hercules was prepared to punch Thanos, but once again, the word despair popped up. These gates could only open if people were upset, if people felt pain. He glared back. " I am not going to let you do that." Hercules crossed his arms, going to the next heart of light , Tigger and talked to the ones. " Tigger, think of all the people who love you,and help me with these."

Megara looked at Hercules. She continued to hum, wishing she had a song or something to help them out.

The girl's eyes would blink open as she looked around. "Keen gear! Am I like in the middle of a super villain fight?! Dad's going to be so jealous!"

Thanos would unceremoniously grab Hercules by the throat and pull him close. "You are all embarrassing yourself. Do you think singing and dancing will save you?" His grip tightened around Hercules' throat. "Let me watch you dance then as death's embrace takes you."

Megara and Hercules

"Ooh! Let's see...there's Roo, he loves bouncin'! And his mama Kanga loves 'im! I get all warm an' fuzzy just thinkin' about it! And Christopher Robin is a good kid, and good friends with everyone back in the Hundred Acre Woods! Then there's ole Rabbit, who acts serious, but I think he likes me under that ole grouchy exterior! And then-"

Tigger would continue to babble about all his friends back home, while the dancing Zé would look to Herc. "How about you, my friend? What do you love? Me? I love my home! Brazil is the most beautiful country in the whole wide world! I also love my deae friends Panchito and Donald! You know, we are called the Three Caballeros! We even have a song together! Hahaha!"

Zé would begin to sing the song as he continued to dance, the music changing.
"We're three caballeros
Three gay caballeros
They say we are birds of a feather
We're happy amigos
No matter where he goes
The one, two, and three goes
We're always together

We're three happy chappies
With snappy serapes
You'll find us beneath our sombreros
We're brave and we'll stay so
We're bright as a peso
Who says so? We say so!
The three caballeros

Ahhhh!
We have the stars to guide us
Guitars here beside us
To play as we go
We sing and we samba
We shout 'aye caramba!
What means aya caramba?
Oh yes, I don't know

Through fair and stormy weather
We stand close together
Like books on a shelf
As pals though we may be
When some latin baby
Says yes, no, or maybe
Each man is for himself!

Ahhhh!
We have the stars to guide us
Guitars here beside us
To play as we go
We sing and we samba
We shout 'aye caramba!
What means aya caramba?
Oh yes it means, I don't know!"

As this was going on, the other Zé would take the umbrella from the two downed clones and start whacking at Lexington's shield.
@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I thrive when the pressure is on."

"Alright Flash, time Show them what you got'l!

Quickly rebounding, Flash fired cover fire with his utility gun as he thought about his next move. Jumping off the ground,Flash swung over Mail, firing a mixture of bullets and web attack. He was trying to cover the area, in case Maul tried to dodge. As Flahs lowerd his self down, aim a flying boot to the with.
@Jeremi @Takumi

Hercules and Megara

Hercules need to think of a plan and fast. God, he wished he had proven himself as a hero. He attempted to punch Thanos. This wasn't going to work. He sighed and wondered if his father Zeus could hear him. Dad, I don't know if you can hear me, but a little help would be great."

Megara kicked Thanos foot, hoping that would get him to drop Hercules.

"Maybe you're overestimating yourself," she shot back to Killian, more than willing to persist on her tease. Or, well, she was in that moment. But that quickly changed as the fight was engaged, her wholehearted focus shifting to the duel. And it was needed. Maul and Maleficent alone were adversaries she knew would be difficult, but throwing the mad titan into the mix? This was going to take a hell of a lot, if they even hoped to come out on top. If they could just get the drop on--...

"Star!"

In an instant, everything around her stopped mattering, all at the fling of a few green fireballs. It was like everything moved in slow motion, and while Emma tried to move, to outrun the flaming projectiles to get the girl out of the way, she couldn't move fast enough. All she could do was call out helplessly, lowering her sword as she frantically rushed to the small girl's side. Her heart was racing, eyes wider than saucers and mouth hanging open with horror as she fell to her knees by the girl, hands ghosting over her as she gawked down in horror. "Star? Star!" she exclaimed, lightly shaking the girl in hopes of rousing her. Her sword was forgotten at her side, hands helplessly drawing back as she stared down at the girl, tears actually threatening her eyes as she desperately stared at the girl. "Come back to me, kid..." she murmured, pleadingly, almost hesitantly going to check for a pulse. At which point, a breath of relief was released, anguish turning to boiling rage. Star was still breathing, and her heart still beating, but there was going to be hell to pay, now. Her initially devastated expression shifted to that of steel, her hand drawing back from Star and instead grabbing her sword as she swiftly climbed to her feet.

"She'll be okay," she spoke deftly to Marco, placing one hand on his shoulder in comfort for just a moment before drawing it back. "Get her to safety, alright?" Somehow, it didn't really sound like a request, as though no room was left for disagreement or argumentation. Something atypical of her, when speaking to kids. With that, making sure she stayed between Star, Marco, and their enemies, she made a beeline for Maleficent.

That bitch was going to pay.

There was no hesitation, no restraint as she joined Killian in his assault on the dragon woman, her eyes burning with fire. Hell, oddly, it almost felt like her sword had even begun to heat up in her hands, like her fury had spread into even it through methods unexplained. "You might've gotten out last time, you crazy bitch, but like hell are you getting away so easily," she seethed, striking in tandem with when Killian ended his own slashes. She didn't care if anything happened to her. She just wanted to get as many strikes in on the woman as she could. The closer they got to taking her down, the better.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @All​

After Maleficent erected the wall of flames, the captain jumped back to dodge them. "Careful, lad, she's a dangerous beast!" he called out to Marco as the boy would also attempt to attack the now dragon form Maleficent. He could feel the heat of the flames nearly touch him, but managed to escape with not so much as a burn. He had been lucky. But Marco, not so much.

When the dragon's mighty tail lashed forward and knocked Marco aside, Killian gritted his teeth and charged forward, wrapping his arms around the boy to prevent him from hitting the ground as hard as Star had. "Ngh, we need to be more careful. These rash attacks are doing little."

As he had figured before he became upset by Star getting injured, there wasn't much he could do to fight someone as powerful as Maleficent. He didn't have any magic nor any abilities that he could use to his advantage. Still, partaking in this battle wasn't an entirely moot point. If he could help to keep her distracted, maybe it would give the others an opening to actually do some real damage to her.

"Listen, I'll go for her leg to try and distract her. Then the two of you should attack."

He hated the idea of being bait, but someone had to do something. Damn, this was so unlike him. Usually, he saved himself first and sacrificed others just so he could survive.

"Good luck," he added with a smile, briefly shooting a lingering look to Emma. If for some reason he didn't make it out of this, he wanted to remember her, to memorize the way she looked and made him feel, and hoped she would also remember him. Not only that, but he also wished she would see the kind of man he was deep inside. One who could truly be a good person if he tried hard enough.

Without waiting for Emma, Marco, and any of the others to approve his idea, he rushed forward and waved his sword at Maleficent, trying to get her focused on him before he would attempt to attack her leg.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

The Earthquake Driller maneuveured and swerved, sweeping sand in the direction of the flames as it dodged Maleficent's blaze of green.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

When Marco punched Maleficent at her supposed heart, Maleficent then turned to swerve her tail to sweep Marco away. Herbert used this opportunity to drive the Earthquake Driller up Maleficent's tail at high speed, zooming across her monstrous snout. While mid-air, Herbert, expecting Maleficent to open her mouth, opened the doors of his Earthquake Driller and aimed his phone-shaped device at Maleficent's mouth.

If his actions were successful, he would teleport a Popcorn Bomb inside her mouth.

"Domacles! Green Guy! Someone! Shut her mouth tight!" Herbert exclaims as his Earthquake Driller prepares to return to the ground.

@Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @Josh M @Takumi @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

With everyone making a grab for the lights, Tommy figured, why not? He made a leap for the group and tried to pull Aerith away, only to find she was being held down by some kind of energy. Whatever it was, it seemed to have some kind of physical mass, so Tommy could only imagine enough physical force would eventually break the woman free.

80hcl25.png

Tommy's upper body became a blur as he delivered punch after punch on the barrier, hoping to free at least Aerith before moving on.

Billy spotted Tommy making an effort to release the lights along with a few others. He had been on enough teams to be used to hectic fights like these, but something about all this seemed more crazy than usual. Maybe it was just the threat of Thanos that was nagging at the back of his mind, or maybe it was the fact a dragon had materialized on to the battlefield. The hell was up with all this, anyway?

ZtkGN0d.png

"I want to protect them," Billy said, projecting a magical barrier over Tommy, Zé, and the others near the hearts of light. "Iwanttokeepthemsafe."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.