Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
When everyone had gotten comfortable on the back of the hellhound America looked back one final time at the group. "Hold on tight because I'm pretty sure this is going to be a rocky ride! As for you," She responded pulling extra hard on the neck hairs of Cerberus. "If you don't get us to the exit of this place then well...there's going to be hell to pay."

The three heads looked at each other and gulped in fear. It seemed that she had gotten through to them. With a roar they charged forward breaking through the wall as they did so.

Unsurprisingly there was heavy resistance with barricades and demons in front of them as they made their way towards, but Cerberus charged through any resistance like it was wet paper.

Further up at another barricade two small imps were talking to each other.

"I ain't hearin' anything yet. Panic...you suppose they're coming this way?" The fat red one asked the slim one.

"Pain relax, whatever, whoever these people are there's no way th- Oh! I hear something up ahead!" And quite true they could see dust being thrown up in the distance.

"That's coming towards us awfully fast..."

"Like I was going to say. There's no way that they are going to get past this barricade. Not by themselves!"

Both Pain and Panic were unceremoniously squashed as Cerberus burst through and stepped right on both of them before continuing on its path.

"B-But what if they're ridin' a giant hell hound?" Pain gasped out.

"Then I suppose...they can." Panic groaned in response.

Soon enough the group after multiple barricades found themselves at their destination.

Underworld_Entrance_%28Art%29.png

The exit and their escape from the Underworld. After everyone jumped down America gave Cerberus a glare. "Thanks for the help, but it's time for you to get out of here." The poor hellhound whimpered before running back the same way they came.

"Okay...we just have to walk through those gates and we're outta here yeah?" America didn't sound confident when she said that but made her way towards the gate before an unfriendly face made his presence felt.

"See the plan was that you would've been too tired to get here and just given up." Hades emerged from a puff of smoke. "But too much to ask I guess."

"Hades." America hissed.

"Yeah yeah yeah, if looks could kill and all that. Look I wasn't quite honest earlier about keeping you here."

Songbird decided to say the obvious. "Now there's a shocker."

"Okay, okay. See since you're not from here I can't actually keep you."

"So wait...we're not dead?"

"Technically yes and no. Think of it as a limbo. Not quite one or the other that sorta of thing. I was hoping my minions would've done the job, but it's quite obvious that I need to have a stern talk about work ethic. Anyway, what I'm tryin' to say is that I wanted you dead because it would've looked good in the books with a larger quota but since you're here...I might just try one more thing because I really don't care fighting you guys."
With a snap of his finger the single exit became three behind him.

"Look here's the deal. You got three gates behind me here. Two of them lead right into my swanky Soulnado in my chamber. One of them is the exit. If you can guess which one's the right you're home free. If not well hope you enjoy an eternity of torment." Hade motioned towards the doors behind him. "What's it gonna be?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
5GI64.jpg

"Bye Freckles..." Star said as sadly as the creature walked off, unsure if it could hear her voice or not. She had really grown attached to that thing for the whole five minutes that they were riding it.

"You gonna be okay?" Marco asked Star in somewhat of an attempt to comfort her.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Star said with a shrug before redirecting her attention to Hades. That big jerk! "Wait, before we leave I need my wand back. My mom will freak out if I lost it. It's been in my family for like generations!" Star said to Hades in a plea.

"Yeah, and how the heck are we supposed to tell which door leads out? I mean I get that you wanna mess with us and all, but come on man. At least like give us a riddle or a hint or something." Marco said to Hades as he crossed his arms in annoyance with the man. If he really expected them to just waltz through a door that could very well lead to eternal damnation, then this guy was dumber than Ludo.

"Oh yeah! While we're here, since this is the underworld and demons live here and all that jazz, I need ya to do me a small little favor before we leave." Star said with a tiny little grin in hopes to convince Hades to do what she asked of him. "You know Tom, right? Demon, 'bout Marco's height, three eyes, horns, and severe attachment issues?" Star asked as she tried her best to describe her annoying ex boyfriend. Whether Hades knew him or not, she would continue. "Yeah well anyways, he's kinda my ex and all. If you could tell him that we broke up and to stop calling me, that'd be great!"

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
5GI64.jpg

"Bye Freckles..." Star said as sadly as the creature walked off, unsure if it could hear her voice or not. She had really grown attached to that thing for the whole five minutes that they were riding it.

"You gonna be okay?" Marco asked Star in somewhat of an attempt to comfort her.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Star said with a shrug before redirecting her attention to Hades. That big jerk! "Wait, before we leave I need my wand back. My mom will freak out if I lost it. It's been in my family for like generations!" Star said to Hades in a plea.

"Yeah, and how the heck are we supposed to tell which door leads out? I mean I get that you wanna mess with us and all, but come on man. At least like give us a riddle or a hint or something." Marco said to Hades as he crossed his arms in annoyance with the man. If he really expected them to just waltz through a door that could very well lead to eternal damnation, then this guy was dumber than Ludo.

"Oh yeah! While we're here, since this is the underworld and demons live here and all that jazz, I need ya to do me a small little favor before we leave." Star said with a tiny little grin in hopes to convince Hades to do what she asked of him. "You know Tom, right? Demon, 'bout Marco's height, three eyes, horns, and severe attachment issues?" Star asked as she tried her best to describe her annoying ex boyfriend. Whether Hades knew him or not, she would continue. "Yeah well anyways, he's kinda my ex and all. If you could tell him that we broke up and to stop calling me, that'd be great!"

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite

"First of all."
Another snap of his fingers and a chest would appear in front the doors. "You get you stuff back and a free ticket out of here if you find the exit. Never say that Hades isn't a nice guy! Two, no riddles, pick a door any door and you're not locked on it, what's the fun in that to just get you trapped by being lazy guessers? Pick one door and I'll reveal the contents of another and we'll see how it goes from there and you still have time to switch. Three, sorry don't know a Tom was it? If he's your ex well gotta say he dodged a bullet there."

America butted in to the conversation. "So okay wait. We pick one door, you reveal the contents of another and we still get to switch choices?"

"Yes thank you for repeating something I just said five seconds ago. The youth of today I tell ya."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

tumblr_inline_nrdzsgpr6U1t22rjh_100.jpg

"Well just keep your eye on me, love, I may continue to shock you,"
Killian replied with a wink. "In a good way, I hope," he added. The pirate dared not to misbehave anymore. Emma had warmed up to him, at least a little bit, and he didn't want anything stepping in the way of the progress he had made. Of course, there was still a chance he could shock her in a bad way if she found out certain things about his past. He hadn't exactly been a good man for the past two-hundred years, and had many horrifying tales he could speak of. Hell, every ring he wore on his body was a bad story involving people he had murdered or stolen from. And while he had worn them as trophies in the past, considering them as prizes was starting to feel less appealing. Growing a conscience was a real bitch, wasn't it?

"Aye, you've got me there," Killian agreed. Who in their right mind would be happy about being trapped in literal hell? Being trapped in emotional hell could be just as bad, and he knew how it felt, but thankfully he was far from such a feeling right now. He hadn't thought about Rumplestiltskin or his revenge for... hours? Days? It had been some time, that was for certain. And he felt pretty happy. He wouldn't admit it, but he was actually enjoying this adventure even if they were in the Underworld.

Killian paused in his thoughts, glancing to the seemingly tame beast they came across. The others were climbing onto it, but like Emma he was rather wiry of it. He winced when Star would hug one of its heads, raising a hand in her direction as he would lightly scold her. "What are you doing? Be more careful." Ugh, god forbid he'd ever have any children of his own. He didn't need that kind of stress in his life. Glancing to Emma, he hesitated when she invited him to climb up. "Right, well, thank goodness I have one good hand," he replied. "Nevertheless, I have serious reservations about this," he commented, sighing before he would reluctantly climb aboard, sitting behind Emma. Despite the fact he avoided using his hook, he still managed fairly well.

Their ride was indeed rocky, but at least he had totally been able to use it as an excuse to bump into Emma as they rode. When they arrived at their location and climbed down from the three-headed dog, they were faced with a choice from Hades. It wasn't exactly a decision they could make lightly either. "You're clearly a trickster, Hades. Even if we do pick the correct door, how do we know you'll really allow us to escape?" It wasn't like they had much of a choice but to trust this guy, yet it was tempting do avoid making the decision all together, and to see if they had any other options, if Hades was only playing with them.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Everyone​

Tommy rolled his eyes. This was already going too slow. They had been riding a demon dog! There was no reason to stop now!

QLTnfTu.png

"Just-- door one! Okay?"

@Jeremi @All

Last edited:

Killian replied with a wink. "In a good way, I hope," he added. The pirate dared not to misbehave anymore. Emma had warmed up to him, at least a little bit, and he didn't want anything stepping in the way of the progress he had made. Of course, there was still a chance he could shock her in a bad way if she found out certain things about his past. He hadn't exactly been a good man for the past two-hundred years, and had many horrifying tales he could speak of. Hell, every ring he wore on his body was a bad story involving people he had murdered or stolen from. And while he had worn them as trophies in the past, considering them as prizes was starting to feel less appealing. Growing a conscience was a real bitch, wasn't it?

"Aye, you've got me there," Killian agreed. Who in their right mind would be happy about being trapped in literal hell? Being trapped in emotional hell could be just as bad, and he knew how it felt, but thankfully he was far from such a feeling right now. He hadn't thought about Rumplestiltskin or his revenge for... hours? Days? It had been some time, that was for certain. And he felt pretty happy. He wouldn't admit it, but he was actually enjoying this adventure even if they were in the Underworld.

Killian paused in his thoughts, glancing to the seemingly tame beast they came across. The others were climbing onto it, but like Emma he was rather wiry of it. He winced when Star would hug one of its heads, raising a hand in her direction as he would lightly scold her. "What are you doing? Be more careful." Ugh, god forbid he'd ever have any children of his own. He didn't need that kind of stress in his life. Glancing to Emma, he hesitated when she invited him to climb up. "Right, well, thank goodness I have one good hand," he replied. "Nevertheless, I have serious reservations about this," he commented, sighing before he would reluctantly climb aboard, sitting behind Emma. Despite the fact he avoided using his hook, he still managed fairly well.

Their ride was indeed rocky, but at least he had totally been able to use it as an excuse to bump into Emma as they rode. When they arrived at their location and climbed down from the three-headed dog, they were faced with a choice from Hades. It wasn't exactly a decision they could make lightly either. "You're clearly a trickster, Hades. Even if we do pick the correct door, how do we know you'll really allow us to escape?" It wasn't like they had much of a choice but to trust this guy, yet it was tempting do avoid making the decision all together, and to see if they had any other options, if Hades was only playing with them.

"Hey if you want the God of mischief then he's up north." Hades replied. "I'm just your typical God of the Underworld."

Tommy rolled his eyes. This was already going too slow. They were riding a demon dog! There was no reason to stop!

QLTnfTu.png

"Just-- door one! Okay?"

@Jeremi @All

Finally! "Okay lean and green, door number 1! And as promised..." The third door opened revealing a ticket straight into the Soulnado. "So is door number one your final answer...or are you going to risk it and go for door number 2? The clock's ticking."

"Hey if you want the God of mischief then he's up north." Hades replied. "I'm just your typical God of the Underworld."

Finally! "Okay lean and green, door number 1! And as promised..." The third door opened revealing a ticket straight into the Soulnado. "So is door number one your final answer...or are you going to risk it and go for door number 2? The clock's ticking."

moOMvCA.jpg

Oh goodness, the Safe Kid genes were kicking in full throttle for Marco at this point. Like, maximum overdrive.

"Uhhhhh.... I think we should stay here!" Marco got out in a loud gasp. He really wanted to live, and he crossed his fingers that this didn't lead to another Soulnado or whatever it was called.

Oh god, the mere thought of being sucked into one made the poor boy nearly have a heart attack right there.

@Jeremi @whoever​

"I am with Marco. Stick with Door One." Zé knew there was a trick to this whole door thing...hopefully they got it right?

@Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Thank You
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Billy gasped out loud, kicking himself for not speaking up before Marco. "No, wait--!" When Zé offered his agreement, Billy's eyes flashed blue and he held a hand out toward Hades. "No, we're switching instead! The door we didn't open!"

"Dude!" Tommy gave Billy a sour look. "You're going to fuck us over just because you want to be the special snowflake who picks the other door."

"Shut up."

wnFleLG.png

Billy floated up into the air and landed down next o Hades. He held a cautionary hand out toward the man. "If I explain it, will you let me switch our choice?" With a bit of a growl under his breath, Billy pointed to the second door. "You gave, like, an advantage to us when you revealed the third door. The chances were higher it was the other two doors than the first door we picked, so, uh... It's not about it being a guessing game, it's supposed to be a puzzle! ... Right?"

Billy shook his head. "Look, it might not be the second door, but there's a higher chance it is that door right now so I'm saying we switch it!"

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Billy gasped out loud, kicking himself for not speaking up before Marco. "No, wait--!" When Zé offered his agreement, Billy's eyes flashed blue and he held a hand out toward Hades. "No, we're switching instead! The door we didn't open!"

"Dude!" Tommy gave Billy a sour look. "You're going to fuck us over just because you want to be the special snowflake who picks the other door."

"Shut up."

wnFleLG.png

Billy floated up into the air and landed down next o Hades. He held a cautionary hand out toward the man. "If I explain it, will you let me switch our choice?" With a bit of a growl under his breath, Billy pointed to the second door. "You gave, like, an advantage to us when you revealed the third door. The chances were higher it was the other two doors than the first door we picked, so, uh... It's not about it being a guessing game, it's supposed to be a puzzle! ... Right?"

Billy shook his head. "Look, it might not be the second door, but there's a higher chance it is that door right now so I'm saying we switch it!"

"Ahh...so THAT'S the trick!" Zé shook his head, chuckling at his own foolishness. "Forgive me, my friends, I will take senhor Billy's side. I say switch!"

"Yeah! Two is better than one!"
@Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

"Shut up."

wnFleLG.png

"Uhhh.. y-yeah! I wanna switch instead!" Marco yelped out perhaps even more nervously than before. He was literally one big ball of sweat at this point. He didn't even know what to think or what to do, all he knew was that he didn't wanna die.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Yun Lee

"Typical isn't the word I'd use to describe you, mate," Killian remarked to Hades before glancing to the doors they had to choose from. He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a huff as he tried to sort his thoughts. What Billy suggested made sense, however, which made it easier for him to decide. "Aye, I'm willing to throw my lot in with the fellow who sounds most certain. Door two seems to be worth the gamble."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden

Final Chapter
"One With Darkness"

After Billy's reasoning, the second door opened revealing inside a portal of light. They had guessed correctly. Hades looked furious as he flared up with red flames but there wasn't much he really could do. Even without their equipment, these people could make his life a living hell here…even if he was the boss. At least he managed to buy for time.

Calming down he proceeded to address the group. "Okay. Okay…you got me fair and square. There's the exit." With a snap of his fingers, the chest opened revealing all the equipment that had been taken. "Now get the hell outta here before I change my mind."

Deciding to not look a gift horse in the mouth the group quickly gathered their things and started to leave. "Bye bye! Hope you don't die horrible and despicable deaths!"

Even if he was letting them leave…Hades had still tried to kill them…or tried to make them deader. So as everyone was leaving America gave Hades a solid punch in the face that was hard enough for his entire face to just vanish into itself. "Yeah screw you too…"

With that, the group left Hades to his fumbling and their world went white…

Destiny_Islands_01_KHREC.png

Regaining their sense of self, the group found themselves under a bright sunny sky on a beautiful beach. The scene in front of them was not a pleasant one whoever.

Thanos, Maleficent, and Darth Maul stood in front of five figures floating in the air behind them. Some of them the group didn't know but it was clear that it was the hearts of light.

"Welcome. I see you have brought my lights." Thanos gave out his hand towards the group. "I hope you don't mind if I take them back."

It seemed like the decisive battle was close at hand.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca and Tigger​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hercules and Megara

" Of course, we mind. You kidnapped all those people all for your own personal gain and attempted to kill us. I'm willing to fight before I let you take anyone else," Hercules said, crossing his arms defiantly.

"
I'm with Wonder Boy on this one."

Final Chapter
One with darkness

The second door opened revealing inside a portal of light. They had guessed correctly. Hades looked furious as he flared up with red flames but there wasn't much he really could do. Even without their equipment these people could make his life a living hell here…even if he was the boss. At least he managed to buy for time.

Calming down he proceeded to address the group. "Okay. Okay…you got me fair and square. There's the exit." With a snap of his fingers the chest opened revealing all the equipment that had been taken. "Now get the hell outta here before I change my mind."

Deciding to not look a gift horse in the mouth the group quickly gathered their things and started to leave. "Bye bye! Hope you don't die horrible and despicable deaths!"

Even if he was letting them leave…Hades had still tried to kill them…or tried to make them deader. So as everyone was leaving America gave Hades a solid punch in the face that was hard enough for his entire face to just vanish into itself. "Yeah screw you too…"

With that the group left Hades to his fumbling and their world went white…

Regaining their sense of self, the group found themselves under a bright sunny sky on a beautiful beach. The scene in front of them was not a pleasant one whoever.

Thanos, Maleficent and Darth Maul stood in front of five figures floating in the air behind them. Some of them the group didn't know but it was clear that it was the hearts of light.

"Welcome. I see you have brought my lights." Thanos gave out his hand towards the group. "I hope you don't mind if I take them back."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
"Bye!" Star said with a wave as she happily grabbed her wand. Once her and Marco exited the portal, Star didn't waste any time in readying her wand.

"Star WAIT--" Marco screamed, holding out a hand to stop Star before she did anything that they would regret. But it was too late, Star had already fired off a giant Rainbow Fist punch, aiming to hit all three at once with it.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

Chapter 7
One with darkness

The second door opened revealing inside a portal of light. They had guessed correctly. Hades looked furious as he flared up with red flames but there wasn't much he really could do. Even without their equipment these people could make his life a living hell here…even if he was the boss. At least he managed to buy for time.

Calming down he proceeded to address the group. "Okay. Okay…you got me fair and square. There's the exit." With a snap of his fingers the chest opened revealing all the equipment that had been taken. "Now get the hell outta here before I change my mind."

Thanos, Maleficent and Darth Maul stood in front of five figures floating in the air behind them. Some of them the group didn't know but it was clear that it was the hearts of light.

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
3124355-chaoswar00413.jpg

It was Thanos! Hercule's eyes widened slightly before narrowing, readying himself in a combative stance with mace at the ready. "It's the mad Thanos. He is a formidable foe! You will not lay a finger on any of these hearts of light, so long as I a still draw breath!"

Cho frowned, but was relieved his bracer was on his person once again. "Alright, time to take down the giant eggplant." He said, a grin on his face as he pressed the button on his bracer, turning him into the Hulk once again.
4924035-hulk2015001cov-col-b9e17.jpg

"LETS GO!" He roared, his transformation increasing his size as he strutted next to his demigod companion.

@Jeremi @otherpeeps

Chapter 7
One with darkness

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

How ironic that, after being stolen away by Thanos and travelling so far between worlds, Xehanort had returned home. It appeared that Thanos had brought his lights to Destiny Islands, the world where he grew up. He couldn't possibly allow the intruders to stay in his home much longer.

"I believe you are wrong, Thanos. We will be taking those lights back. Now hand them over or prepare to lose your life."
Xehanort summoned his Keyblade into his hand and aimed the end at Thanos, preparing to launch a volley of dark magic.
"Bye!" Star said with a wave as she happily grabbed her wand. Once her and Marco exited the portal, Star didn't waste any time in readying her wand.

"Star WAIT--" Marco screamed, holding out a hand to stop Star before she did anything that they would regret. But it was too late, Star had already fired off a giant Rainbow Fist punch, aiming to hit all three at once with it.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

And with Star taking an opportunity to at least distract their opponents, Xehanort released the dark magic to fire at all the opponents at once.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_nvxpqccHPW1txuobi_100.jpg

"Not a chance!" Hiro fiercely bit back in response to Thanos, having regained his bravado. The boy armored up as soon as he caught sight of Thanos and the other villains standing beside him, as did Baymax, the two of them moving in sync as they prepared for battle. Here it was then. The final confrontation that both parties had been waiting for now.

"Just you wait and see, we'll recover the hearts and get them out of your malicious hands! Battle stations, Baymax!"

With that, as the others began their attacks, the two heroes followed suit, the boy once again clamping onto Baymax's own armor, prompting the robot to activate his jet thrusters and propel a few feet into the air. Blasting himself off at high pressure, the robot flew straight towards Thanos with both of his arms outstretched, with the intent of hitting the Mad Titan himself with brute strength at high speeds, and if all went well, even sending him flying into one of the wooden treehouses behind as well!

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Kaykay @Josh M @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee @Crow @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9

Final Chapter
"One With Darkness"

After Billy's reasoning, the second door opened revealing inside a portal of light. They had guessed correctly. Hades looked furious as he flared up with red flames but there wasn't much he really could do. Even without their equipment, these people could make his life a living hell here…even if he was the boss. At least he managed to buy for time.

Calming down he proceeded to address the group. "Okay. Okay…you got me fair and square. There's the exit." With a snap of his fingers, the chest opened revealing all the equipment that had been taken. "Now get the hell outta here before I change my mind."

Thanos, Maleficent, and Darth Maul stood in front of five figures floating in the air behind them. Some of them the group didn't know but it was clear that it was the hearts of light.

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
"Trust me, I will," Emma replied swiftly. While it may have been seen as a flirt, it was really just a statement. A promise, more than that. After all, she had quite plainly stated she wouldn't take her eyes off of him much later. Word that she still intended to keep, despite her constantly growing trust of him. But his statement that he hoped he would surprise her in a good way earned a smile and an ominous reply. "Maybe. Guess we'll just have to see." And see, they would. But on a more serious note, so far? The majority of his surprises had genuinely been of the good sort, as of recent.

Hook had beaten her to scolding Star for her hugging of the rather vicious animal, but fortunately, it seemed that it didn't really matter. The beastly Cerberus wasn't acting out, behaving rather take. And America clearly had him under wraps, so she was very slightly less worried. Still... "Gonna have to agree with Hook. Kid, you need to be a little more careful. Cerberus could hurt you," she warned, concern obvious in her voice.

"What, is the big, bad, intimidating pirate afraid of a dog?" she turned around and teased, despite her warning about said dog being rather dangerous. "Come on, don't be a wuss. Just get up here," she urged, nodding in gesture to the beast's back. When he finally did take her hand, her grin seemed to shine brighter, hand tightening securely around his and helping pull him up. "See? Not so bad, once you get past the impossibility to sit comfortably and the shedding--"

And suddenly, the beast jolted forward, causing the blonde to let out a yelp of surprise as the laws of force led to her falling back into Killian. As the beast raced on at impossible speeds, she managed to add. "And... That!"

Soon enough, they halted, leading Emma- hair windblown, looking disheveled and breathless -to exhale in relief as she quickly fixed her position, pulling away from Killian and straightening, hopping off of the hound as quickly as she could.

While she didn't get to give her own input on the door in her state of lightheaded breathlessness, she did nod in approval at Billy's deduction. "Nice work, kid." But no matter what good work it was, there wasn't time to linger on it. For once they went through the door, belongings and abilities reclaimed, they were greeted by a rather dire scene. Thanos and his cronies, with the hearts floating in the background. It was a sight that made Emma grip her now-reclaimed sword so tightly that her knuckles went white, a frown etched on her feats. "The only way you're getting those lights is by going through us," she stated fiercely, all but ready to charge in without even considering an attack plan. They had no choice. No time. The only plan of attack to formulate was to, well, attack.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Attacksquad​

Final Chapter
"One With Darkness"

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

"Well, it's time for my trump card," Herbert grins as he takes a little phone out.

Zei58Ko.jpg

"I added a few modifications to the teleportation feature back in the castle. To summarise my convoluted explanation - I can teleport various inventions from my backup cave lair that I have built back in my dimension to this one! One way road though."

With a grin, Herbert presses a few buttons, before a ray of light smacked the ground, conjuring a large, mechanical device that he immediately entered.

YlGuVTm.jpg

"I'm all armoured up! Say hello to the Earthquake Driller! Sorry, no extra numbers. Just Earthquake Driller."

With the door closing and the machine vibrating, Herbert prepared for combat in his new vehicle.

"For Club Penguin!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Attacksquad​

"Trust me, I will," Emma replied swiftly. While it may have been seen as a flirt, it was really just a statement. A promise, more than that. After all, she had quite plainly stated she wouldn't take her eyes off of him much later. Word that she still intended to keep, despite her constantly growing trust of him. But his statement that he hoped he would surprise her in a good way earned a smile and an ominous reply. "Maybe. Guess we'll just have to see." And see, they would. But on a more serious note, so far? The majority of his surprises had genuinely been of the good sort, as of recent.

Hook had beaten her to scolding Star for her hugging of the rather vicious animal, but fortunately, it seemed that it didn't really matter. The beastly Cerberus wasn't acting out, behaving rather take. And America clearly had him under wraps, so she was very slightly less worried. Still... "Gonna have to agree with Hook. Kid, you need to be a little more careful. Cerberus could hurt you," she warned, concern obvious in her voice.

"What, is the big, bad, intimidating pirate afraid of a dog?" she turned around and teased, despite her warning about said dog being rather dangerous. "Come on, don't be a wuss. Just get up here," she urged, nodding in gesture to the beast's back. When he finally did take her hand, her grin seemed to shine brighter, hand tightening securely around his and helping pull him up. "See? Not so bad, once you get past the impossibility to sit comfortably and the shedding--"

And suddenly, the beast jolted forward, causing the blonde to let out a yelp of surprise as the laws of force led to her falling back into Killian. As the beast raced on at impossible speeds, she managed to add. "And... That!"

Soon enough, they halted, leading Emma- hair windblown, looking disheveled and breathless -to exhale in relief as she quickly fixed her position, pulling away from Killian and straightening, hopping off of the hound as quickly as she could.

While she didn't get to give her own input on the door in her state of lightheaded breathlessness, she did nod in approval at Billy's deduction. "Nice work, kid." But no matter what good work it was, there wasn't time to linger on it. For once they went through the door, belongings and abilities reclaimed, they were greeted by a rather dire scene. Thanos and his cronies, with the hearts floating in the background. It was a sight that made Emma grip her now-reclaimed sword so tightly that her knuckles went white, a frown etched on her feats. "The only way you're getting those lights is by going through us," she stated fiercely, all but ready to charge in without even considering an attack plan. They had no choice. No time. The only plan of attack to formulate was to, well, attack.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Attacksquad​
"Well, I haven't disappointed you yet, have I?" Killian teased with a smirk, pausing before he would add, "Never mind, don't answer that. With your wit, I'm certain you'd find something to say." Sure, he probably had made a few mistakes around Emma that she would frown upon. Like when he had flirted with some of the other women in their group, perhaps. He was only human after all. But now that he knew Emma wasn't unable to at least care for him a little bit, he doubted any other woman would be interesting at all anymore.

"Yes, listen to your Mum," Killian joked when Emma would agree with him that Star had done something dangerous. "And did you see the teeth on that creature? If I was capable of fear, I probably would be afraid." The pirate puffed out his chest, trying to look tough. "...but I'm not afraid of anything."

Anyhow, when Killian would see Star charge into battle, he clenched his jaw, worried just as Marco was. "Careful, lass, it could be a trap." The pirate then drew his weapon now that he had it back, sparing Emma a glance afterwards. "This is it, love. Once this brawl is over, I have no doubt you'll be getting home to your boy," he said, offering her encouragement.

It was strange though... for him to offer her encouragement... when his own words seemed to drain that from him. Why? Well, after this was over Emma would go back to her life. She had her boy. Her parents. A life. She would go back to them and would have no reason to interact with him anymore. The very thought made his heart heavy with an emotion he didn't really understand. It felt like sadness, yet different. Heartache? It wasn't something he had really ever experienced before. Nevertheless, it was very unpleasant and there was nothing he could do about it.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.