Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I haven't disappointed you yet, have I?" Killian teased with a smirk, pausing before he would add, "Never mind, don't answer that. With your wit, I'm certain you'd find something to say." Sure, he probably had made a few mistakes around Emma that she would frown upon. Like when he had flirted with some of the other women in their group, perhaps. He was only human after all. But now that he knew Emma wasn't unable to at least care for him a little bit, he doubted any other woman would be interesting at all anymore.

"Yes, listen to your Mum," Killian joked when Emma would agree with him that Star had done something dangerous. "And did you see the teeth on that creature? If I was capable of fear, I probably would be afraid." The pirate puffed out his chest, trying to look tough. "...but I'm not afraid of anything."

Anyhow, when Killian would see Star charge into battle, he clenched his jaw, worried just as Marco was. "Careful, lass, it could be a trap." The pirate then drew his weapon now that he had it back, sparing Emma a glance afterwards. "This is it, love. Once this brawl is over, I have no doubt you'll be getting home to your boy," he said, offering her encouragement.

It was strange though... for him to offer her encouragement... when his own words seemed to drain that from him. Why? Well, after this was over Emma would go back to her life. She had her boy. Her parents. A life. She would go back to them and would have no reason to interact with him anymore. The very thought made his heart heavy with an emotion he didn't really understand. It felt like sadness, yet different. Heartache? It wasn't something he had really ever experienced before. Nevertheless, it was very unpleasant and there was nothing he could do about it.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
"Are you sure you want to ask that?" she inquired with a raised eyebrow, grinning as he took his inquiry back, stating she could think of something to combat him. "Didn't think so." While she may have tried to pass it off that he had disappointed her, there was little- if anything -he had done as of recent that was disappointing. Save for frustrate her with his nonstop flirting with every woman he saw, and perhaps his inability to understand that she didn't want to delve into her feelings.

And now his family jokes.

She gave him a look at his statement that Star should 'listen to her mum', obviously somewhat annoyed by his implication. But rather than call him out for it, she decided to instead speak on something she happened to have the leverage on, at the moment. "Sure you aren't. That's why you didn't want to ride this thing, right?" she replied sarcastically. She saw right through him and his little tough act, so there was hardly a point to it. Not that she blamed him.

"No kidding," she added more dryly at Killian's statement that this could be a trap. "Is there anything else it could be? Thing is, we don't have a choice. We're ending this. No more running." Funny she would say that, really. Considering all of her life, running was all she had known. But here and now, that was going to change. For Henry. And speaking of her son? A small, grateful smile was given to Killian at his words, Emma lingering a few moments longer than intended. "Of course I will. I have to," she murmured, quietly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @All​

"Are you sure you want to ask that?" she inquired with a raised eyebrow, grinning as he took his inquiry back, stating she could think of something to combat him. "Didn't think so." While she may have tried to pass it off that he had disappointed her, there was little- if anything -he had done as of recent that was disappointing. Save for frustrate her with his nonstop flirting with every woman he saw, and perhaps his inability to understand that she didn't want to delve into her feelings.

And now his family jokes.

She gave him a look at his statement that Star should 'listen to her mum', obviously somewhat annoyed by his implication. But rather than call him out for it, she decided to instead speak on something she happened to have the leverage on, at the moment. "Sure you aren't. That's why you didn't want to ride this thing, right?" she replied sarcastically. She saw right through him and his little tough act, so there was hardly a point to it. Not that she blamed him.

"No kidding," she added more dryly at Killian's statement that this could be a trap. "Is there anything else it could be? Thing is, we don't have a choice. We're ending this. No more running." Funny she would say that, really. Considering all of her life, running was all she had known. But here and now, that was going to change. For Henry. And speaking of her son? A small, grateful smile was given to Killian at his words, Emma lingering a few moments longer than intended. "Of course I will. I have to," she murmured, quietly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @All​
Emma's didn't think so comment almost seemed like a challenge to Killian. He glanced to the woman, shooting her a daring look. "I take it back. If I've done anything to disappoint you, tell me. Let me have it. Cut me with words of your pure disappointment in my actions. After you've done so, I will wholeheartedly repent, mi'lady." Take that, Emma Swan! What was he thinking? He could handle anything bad she had to say about him.

"Well, if I am afraid of something, it certainly isn't Cerberus," Hook retorted, mulling over his next words before saying, "Although, I am man enough to admit the truth, so I suppose there is no harm in saying that I am afraid of something. Wouldn't be human if I wasn't." The pirate smiled. "But I'm not telling you what it is." For one reason or another, he was actually a bit scared by the thought of something happening to Emma or even Star. The old saying villains don't get happy endings seemed to ring true in his life, and everything that had even made him remotely happy always seemed to vanish after a while.

"If not a trap, it could be that our foes have invited us on a relaxing getaway. Ah, yes, that's it! See, we are on a beach, love. Clearly they intended to lounge by the sea with us and summon us here to have a grand 'ol time with them," Killian joked. Didn't matter that they were about to enter a dangerous battle. There was always time to poke fun at their predicament. Yet, there was also time to be serious about it too, so Hook readied his weapon. "Glad you aren't running. Neither am I. Let's settle this once and for all."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Emma's didn't think so comment almost seemed like a challenge to Killian. He glanced to the woman, shooting her a daring look. "I take it back. If I've done anything to disappoint you, tell me. Let me have it. Cut me with words of your pure disappointment in my actions. After you've done so, I will wholeheartedly repent, mi'lady." Take that, Emma Swan! What was he thinking? He could handle anything bad she had to say about him.

"Well, if I am afraid of something, it certainly isn't Cerberus," Hook retorted, mulling over his next words before saying, "Although, I am man enough to admit the truth, so I suppose there is no harm in saying that I am afraid of something. Wouldn't be human if I wasn't." The pirate smiled. "But I'm not telling you what it is." For one reason or another, he was actually a bit scared by the thought of something happening to Emma or even Star. The old saying villains don't get happy endings seemed to ring true in his life, and everything that had even made him remotely happy always seemed to vanish after a while.

"If not a trap, it could be that our foes have invited us on a relaxing getaway. Ah, yes, that's it! See, we are on a beach, love. Clearly they intended to lounge by the sea with us and summon us here to have a grand 'ol time with them," Killian joked. Didn't matter that they were about to enter a dangerous battle. There was always time to poke fun at their predicament. Yet, there was also time to be serious about it too, so Hook readied his weapon. "Glad you aren't running. Neither am I. Let's settle this once and for all."

"Yeah! Let's finish this!" Star agreed with a wide grin before taking aim at Thanos and crew after her first punch. Whether or not it was a success, Star would smirk as she casted what was probably her most powerful spell yet:

"Spider with a Top Hat blast!!!!" Star yelled at the top of her lungs. When she cast this specific spell, a tiny spider wearing a top hat would come out of her wand.

Only to soon reveal that his hat was actually a minigun before shooting the hell out of Thanos, Maleficent, and Darth Maul!!

tumblr_oetzyxa72m1vagx87o1_500.gif

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

Well, that hadn't been expected, or even desired. What was she even supposed to say to that? That she was frustrated with his constant flirting with everyone around, or perhaps that she wanted him to stop pressing her? Of course she couldn't say those things. But, to her credit, despite her dismay? Her reply was swift and unwavering, no sign of her hesitation evident as she gave a retort. "I don't know, that kiss was pretty disappointing. I expected better from someone who supposedly has so much practice." Ha. That ought to shut him up, despite it being a blatant, teasing lie. His kiss had been amazingly wonderful. But she didn't need him messing with her.

His words on the matter of fear didn't earn any verbal response, gaining only a nod, instead. She could understand not wanting to delve into the topic of fear, and Hook didn't seem to be lying about his fear not being Cerberus. Whatever it really happened to be, though? She had no intentions to press, despite his specific statement that he wouldn't tell her making it ever so tempting to do just that.

But his smartass comments on why they were brought here made her feel less sympathetic towards him, earning more annoyance and a roll of her eyes. "Yeah, and I'm sure they plan to sip from coconuts and strip to their swimsuits, too," she bit back with sarcasm dripping from her voice. "Really not the time," she followed up, only to appear grateful when Killian did grow more serious about the matter. "Then let's do this," she agreed, both with Star and Killian, grip on her sword tightening. And into battle she went, following up after the... Weird spider hat thing, with a number of slashes where she could get them in. Which would be damn hard, considering what she was up against.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

Tommy let out an amused snort.

QxYuCPM.png

"Better think twice if you think you're taking me alive," he boasted.

Billy was gritting his teeth in both fear and annoyance. "Don't worry, you're not one of the lights." He stared down the adversaries before them, a voice in his head screaming at him how stupid this all was. They were facing down Thanos. Thanos! There was nothing stopping him from striking them all down in mere seconds!

BiAfF3j.png

Whatever the result of Star's attack, Billy doubted it would finish anything. His eyes glowed blue and he chanted under his breath, ready to conjure a shield to defend his allies.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Mason Moretti @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

The ensuing attacks whipped up tons of sand in the area making it very hard to see what was going on. When Spider with a Top Hats attack had seized an eerie silence crept unto the battlefield. A second later the group would see Baymax get thrown back at the feet of Hiro.

"Perhaps you want to try again?" As the dust cleared they found Thanos casually still standing in front of them while both Maleficent and Maul had done their best to protect themselves from the first strike of the group.

"Very well, if you do not wish to give me to them." Thanos raised his gauntlet. "I will take the light by force." With a press of the button the bodies of Pocahontas and Tigger shone brightly as their bodies were converted into orbs of light that floated towards Thanos who proceeded to place them with the other hearts of light. "All seven hearts of light have now been collected." As he said that their bodies were changed back to their normal state.

"Wait!" Maleficent shouted in confusion. "If you have had the powers to harness the hearts of light with but a simple device." It was quite obvious neither Maleficent nor Maul knew about this. "Why have you had us travel through the multiverse to gather them by force!"

"My reasons are my own."
Thanos replied casually to the dark fairy. With the final two lights in his hands the skies started to darken over them. "You have all played your parts well in this game, but now it's time to wipe the board of any loose ends." As he said that Thanos' hands crackled with energy. "Who will be the first casualty?"

Dammit! Just like that Thanos had everything he wanted. "Our first priority is to rescue the Hearts of Light." America said to the group. "Everyone who can run interference with the three baddies do it. The others get those lights." With that said America flew towards Thanos to give him a swift punch in the face.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

The ensuing attacks whipped up tons of sand in the area making it very hard to see what was going on. When Spider with a Top Hats attack had seized an eerie silence crept unto the battlefield. A second later the group would see Baymax get thrown back at the feet of Hiro.

"Perhaps you want to try again?" As the dust cleared they found Thanos casually still standing in front of them while both Maleficent and Maul had done their best to protect themselves from the first strike of the group.

"Very well, if you do not wish to give me to them." Thanos raised his gauntlet. "I will take the light by force." With a press of the button the bodies of Pocahontas and Tigger shone brightly as their bodies were converted into orbs of light that floated towards Thanos who proceeded to place them with the other hearts of light. "All seven hearts of light have now been collected." As he said that their bodies were changed back to their normal state.

"Wait!" Maleficent shouted in confusion. "If you have had the powers to harness the hearts of light with but a simple device." It was quite obvious neither Maleficent nor Maul knew about this. "Why have you had us travel through the multiverse to gather them by force!"

"My reasons are my own."
Thanos replied casually to the dark fairy. With the final two lights in his hands the skies started to darken over them. "You have all played your parts well in this game, but now it's time to wipe the board of any loose ends." As he said that Thanos' hands crackled with energy. "Who will be the first casualty?"

Dammit! Just like that Thanos had everything he wanted. "Our first priority is to rescue the Hearts of Light." America said to the group. "Everyone who can run interference with the three baddies do it. The others get those lights." With that said America flew towards Thanos to give him a swift punch in the face.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
So...he was one of the Hearts of Light? This would be a good time to say that being a Heart of Light is what a Tigger does best...but not when it means a Tigger is prevented from bouncing and pouncing! "Woah-oah-oah!! Let me loose! You can't keep me from bouncin', ya big grape-y goof!" Tigger couldn't even take a swing at Thanos-he was stuck, as if trapped in some of Pooh's yucky hunny! Gross!

"He was toying with us the entire time...Ugh! Thanos is no worse than that loco Aracuan!!" Zé charged for the three. All he had to do was get one's attention...

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"My reasons are my own."

As Herbert's Earthquake Driller charged forward, it dug underneath the sandy beaches, before proceeding to cause tremors beneath Thanos, Maul and Malificent. The ground directly below the three villains started to loosen and collapse, creating some kind of pitfall!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

"My reasons are my own."

pocahontis.gif

Finding out that she was a Heart of Light as Thanos pulled her and Tigger towards him caused her heart to race and a bit of nervousness and uncertainty to wash over her like a waterfall. They fell into a trap, although she was sure they could get out...eventually.

tumblr_mwr7lephav1sea70yo6_250.png

"You may think that you won now, but balance will be returned in due time." Pocahontas said to Thanos boldly, believing greatly in the other's capabilities as well as the natural order of things. She may have said this to quell any worry from the current situation, glancing to the rest of her group with a bit of hidden concern.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh M @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @York @everybody/anybody I missed

So...he was one of the Hearts of Light? This would be a good time to say that being a Heart of Light is what a Tigger does best...but not when it means a Tigger is prevented from bouncing and pouncing! "Woah-oah-oah!! Let me loose! You can't keep me from bouncin', ya big grape-y goof!" Tigger couldn't even take a swing at Thanos-he was stuck, as if trapped in some of Pooh's yucky hunny! Gross!

"He was toying with us the entire time...Ugh! Thanos is no worse than that loco Aracuan!!" Zé charged for the three. All he had to do was get one's attention...

@Jeremi @Everyone​

He might have if they hadn't been interupted by more pressing issues.

As Herbert's Earthquake Driller charged forward, it dug underneath the sandy beaches, before proceeding to cause tremors beneath Thanos, Maul and Malificent. The ground directly below the three villains started to loosen and collapse, creating some kind of pitfall!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Maleficent floated harmlessly away from the collapsing ground and Maul leaped to safety while activating his double sided lightsaber. "Foolish knaves! Do you think some subterfuge will fell Maleficent so easily?!"

Thanos meanwhile was too busy fighting against America to get to safety and the two would fall together into the pitfall.

tumblr_inline_nvvrubq2u31txuobi_100.jpg

"B-Baymax!" Hiro called out as the robot's body crashed and bounced across the sandy ground before the boy. Thank God for the landscape, or else the damage done to Baymax could have been a tad worse. Running over to his friend, he knelt beside Baymax to check on him, only to be relieved as Baymax quickly got up, still in working condition.

"I am fine, Hiro... for now. Though... Might I suggest a less reckless plan of action next time?"

"Right," the boy nodded, before suddenly the remaining Hearts of Light, revealed to be Pocahontas and Tigger, suddenly found themselves taken in by Thanos's power. As Baymax ran a quick diagnostic on himself in order to gauge how much power was left in his battery, America and some of the others went after the villains, buying the armored health care assistant time to recover briefly.

"Right now, as we are, Thanos is too strong for us. Everyone's attention is too divided right now between the other baddies and the Hearts of Light like that. We gotta save 'em first! First, do no harm, amirite?"

"Technically, Hiro, while I recognize that as the beginning of the Hippocratic Oath, would I not be doing harm upon Thanos and the others, even if it means it is the cost of saving others--"

"Yeah, yeah, listen, I can give you a lesson on the ethics of Machiavellianism later! Are you good to go or what?!"

Suddenly, thanks to Herbert's reckless use of his machine, the ground gave way and though Thanos was caught in the pitfall, so was America, who was directly challenging him in physical combat.

"Well, time to put that to the test! Let's go!"
The boy exclaimed urgently, getting on top of Baymax as the robot lifted off again, flying down the pitfall to grab the descending woman by her arm at high speeds. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed as Baymax then proceeded to fly out of the pitfall and back up to the surface.

tumblr_inline_ntv7oqNrO51txuobi_100.jpg

"Whew! Back in action!" Hiro exclaimed enthusiastically, helping America up on top of Baymax's back as he soared in the air, "Hope you're as good at catching as you are at throwing. Throwing punches, that is!" He continued as Baymax flew toward the suspended Hearts of Light, signaling for America to recover them in mid-air.

@Jeremi @Crow @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Josh M @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
He might have if they hadn't been interupted by more pressing issues.

Maleficent floated harmlessly away from the collapsing ground and Maul leaped to safety while activating his double sided lightsaber. "Foolish knaves! Do you think some subterfuge will fell Maleficent so easily?!"

Thanos meanwhile was too busy fighting against America to get to safety and the two would fall together into the pitfall.

"B-Baymax!" Hiro called out as the robot's body crashed and bounced across the sandy ground before the boy. Thank God for the landscape, or else the damage done to Baymax could have been a tad worse. Running over to his friend, he knelt beside Baymax to check on him, only to be relieved as Baymax quickly got up, still in working condition.

"I am fine, Hiro... for now. Though... Might I suggest a less reckless plan of action next time?"

"Right," the boy nodded, before suddenly the remaining Hearts of Light, revealed to be Pocahontas and Tigger, suddenly found themselves taken in by Thanos's power. As Baymax ran a quick diagnostic on himself in order to gauge how much power was left in his battery, America and some of the others went after the villains, buying the armored health care assistant time to recover briefly.

"Right now, as we are, Thanos is too strong for us. Everyone's attention is too divided right now between the other baddies and the Hearts of Light like that. We gotta save 'em first! First, do no harm, amirite?"

"Technically, Hiro, while I recognize that as the beginning of the Hippocratic Oath, would I not be doing harm upon Thanos and the others, even if it means it is the cost of saving others--"

"Yeah, yeah, listen, I can give you a lesson on the ethics of Machiavellianism later! Are you good to go or what?!"

Suddenly, thanks to Herbert's reckless use of his machine, the ground gave way and though Thanos was caught in the pitfall, so was America, who was directly challenging him in physical combat.

The boy exclaimed urgently, getting on top of Baymax as the robot lifted off again, flying down the pitfall to grab the descending woman by her arm at high speeds. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed as Baymax then proceeded to fly out of the pitfall and back up to the surface.

"Whew! Back in action!" Hiro exclaimed enthusiastically, helping America up on top of Baymax's back as he soared in the air, "Hope you're as good at catching as you are at throwing. Throwing punches, that is!" He continued as Baymax flew toward the suspended Hearts of Light, signaling for America to recover them in mid-air.

@Jeremi @Crow @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Josh M @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee

After Hiro rescued America, more tremors originating from Herbert's Earthquake Driller were felt, this time causing more sand to pour into the pit, burying Thanos.

The Earthquake Driller then jumps back to the surface like a dolphin out of water. During this time, Herbert quickly opened the door, launched a few exploding bottles of soda at Malificent, then drills back into the ground.

"Nope," Herbert responds to Malificent's taunt with a smile before the door closed, "not a chance."

@Jeremi @Crow @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Josh M @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee @Verite

"My reasons are my own."

Upon noticing that the rest of the crew was leaping into action, both Star and Marco found it that they should do their part as well!

Star ran over to Maleficent and aimed her wand at her.

"Tiara Tornado!" Star exclaimed as she spun around. When she did this, a ton of razer shard tiaras would be fired in a tornado like fashion towards Maleficent.

@Jeremi @others​

Last edited:

"Thanks for the assist."
America replied climbing up on Baymax's back. "That's not going to keep him for long, let's use that time wisely." As America reached out to grab one of the lights Maul spotted them and threw his lightsaber at them. If Baymax didn't do something drastic the weapon would surely hit them.​

After Hiro rescued America, more tremors originating from Herbert's Earthquake Driller were felt, this time causing more sand to pour into the pit, burying Thanos.

The Earthquake Driller then jumps back to the surface like a dolphin out of water. During this time, Herbert quickly opened the door, launched a few exploding bottles of soda at Malificent, then drills back into the ground.

"Nope," Herbert responds to Malificent's taunt with a smile before the door closed, "not a chance."

@Jeremi @Crow @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Josh M @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee @Verite

Thanos was down for the count. For a little while. As the pit calmed it would explode upwards as Thanos crawled out of it. "Still not enough...the despair we brought and still not enough..." Mumbling under his breath Thanos started to make his way towards the hearts of light.​

Upon noticing that the rest of the crew was leaping into action, both Star and Marco found it that they should do their part as well!

Star ran over to Maleficent and aimed her wand at her.

"Tiara Tornado!" Star exclaimed as she spun around. When she did this, a ton of razer shard tiaras would be fired in a tornado like fashion towards Maleficent.

@Jeremi @others​

The exploding soda bottles and sharp tiaras came flying towards Maleficent who did her best to protect against them, but some got through her barriers and hit her head on. "Ugh! I will not fall to your parlor tricks and measly science!" Conjuring up green flames Maleficent proceeded to fire them at rapid succession towards Star and Marco. "Come out and face me, coward!" She shouted in response to Herbert and his machine going underground once again.​

"Thanks for the assist." America replied climbing up on Baymax's back. "That's not going to keep him for long, let's use that time wisely." As America reached out to grab one of the lights Maul spotted them and threw his lightsaber at them. If Baymax didn't do something drastic the weapon would surely hit them.​

Thanos was down for the count. For a little while. As the pit calmed it would explode upwards as Thanos crawled out of it. "Still not enough...the despair we brought and still not enough..." Mumbling under his breath Thanos started to make his way towards the hearts of light.​

The exploding soda bottles and sharp tiaras came flying towards Maleficent who did her best to protect against them, but some got through her barriers and hit her head on. "Ugh! I will not fall to your parlor tricks and measly science!" Conjuring up green flames Maleficent proceeded to fire them at rapid succession towards Star and Marco. "Come out and face me, coward!" She shouted in response to Herbert and his machine going underground once again.​

Star, having been too caught up in the moment to notice in time, was hit directly head on by the flames. While she luckily didn't catch fire, the flames did proved enough knockback to send Star crashing into a wall pretty hard.

"Star!" Marco yelled before running over to her side, turning her over. Once he did that, he saw that there was a bit of blood coming out of the corner of her mouth.

VVJRh0j.jpg

"Star! Star wake up!"
Nothing. "Star please! Wake up. Please." Marco plead with her, desperately shaking Star in an attempt to get her to wake up. But no matter what he said, no matter how hard he shook or how much he plead, he got no response from the Princess. All Marco could do at this point was fall to his knees and cry.

But the worst part out of all of this, the worst thing that crossed Marco's mind, is that he never got to tell Star three simple cliche life changing words.

"I love you."

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Verite @whoever​

"Thanks for the assist." America replied climbing up on Baymax's back. "That's not going to keep him for long, let's use that time wisely." As America reached out to grab one of the lights Maul spotted them and threw his lightsaber at them. If Baymax didn't do something drastic the weapon would surely hit them.​

Star, having been too caught up in the moment to notice in time, was hit directly head on by the flames. While she luckily didn't catch fire, the flames did proved enough knockback to send Star crashing into a wall pretty hard.

"Star!" Marco yelled before running over to her side, turning her over. Once he did that, he saw that there was a bit of blood coming out of the corner of her mouth.

VVJRh0j.jpg

"Star! Star wake up!"
Nothing. "Star please! Wake up. Please." Marco plead with her, desperately shaking Star in an attempt to get her to wake up. But no matter what he said, no matter how hard he shook or how much he plead, he got no response from the Princess. All Marco could do at this point was fall to his knees and cry.

But the worst part out of all of this, the worst thing that crossed Marco's mind, is that he never got to tell Star three simple cliche life changing words.

"I love you."

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Oh, I'll face you alright."

Herbert was near surface to see Star falling and Marco crying. Star and Marco were the furthest thing from foes to him, that was for certain. Maleficent causing them great despair drove something deep within Herbert's tundra-cold heart.

Herbert's Earthquake Driller dug deep underground, before accelerating greatly upwards, smashing into Maleficent at full speeds while spinning greatly! Its impact was likely great enough to smash her into a still-recovering Thanos.

"It is I who is not done yet, Maleficent."​

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Verite @thatguyinthestore

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Oh, I'll face you alright."

Herbert was near surface to see Star falling and Marco crying. Star and Marco were the furthest thing from foes to him, that was for certain. Maleficent causing them great despair drove something deep within Herbert's tundra-cold heart.

Herbert's Earthquake Driller dug deep underground, before accelerating greatly upwards, smashing into Maleficent at full speeds while spinning greatly! Its impact was likely great enough to smash her into a still-recovering Thanos.

"It is I who is not done yet, Maleficent."​

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Verite @thatguyinthestore
It was time to spring into action. Seeing as his previous diversion failed, Zé transformed into four, two going for Thanos and two running for the Hearts of Light.

"Hey! This is for all the trouble you've caused us!" One Zé yelled as he whacked Thanos with his umbrella.

"You bad guys, you never learn!" The other said, poking Thanos in the eyes. "You always think you can be the one to win, but evil never, ever pays!"

Meanwhile, the other two Zés would look for a way to get the Hearts of Light free.

"Get me down from here!"

"I'm trying, my friend! Do any of you Hearts know how to get down? Suggestions are welcome!"

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Well, that hadn't been expected, or even desired. What was she even supposed to say to that? That she was frustrated with his constant flirting with everyone around, or perhaps that she wanted him to stop pressing her? Of course she couldn't say those things. But, to her credit, despite her dismay? Her reply was swift and unwavering, no sign of her hesitation evident as she gave a retort. "I don't know, that kiss was pretty disappointing. I expected better from someone who supposedly has so much practice." Ha. That ought to shut him up, despite it being a blatant, teasing lie. His kiss had been amazingly wonderful. But she didn't need him messing with her.

His words on the matter of fear didn't earn any verbal response, gaining only a nod, instead. She could understand not wanting to delve into the topic of fear, and Hook didn't seem to be lying about his fear not being Cerberus. Whatever it really happened to be, though? She had no intentions to press, despite his specific statement that he wouldn't tell her making it ever so tempting to do just that.

But his smartass comments on why they were brought here made her feel less sympathetic towards him, earning more annoyance and a roll of her eyes. "Yeah, and I'm sure they plan to sip from coconuts and strip to their swimsuits, too," she bit back with sarcasm dripping from her voice. "Really not the time," she followed up, only to appear grateful when Killian did grow more serious about the matter. "Then let's do this," she agreed, both with Star and Killian, grip on her sword tightening. And into battle she went, following up after the... Weird spider hat thing, with a number of slashes where she could get them in. Which would be damn hard, considering what she was up against.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

VVJRh0j.jpg

"Star! Star wake up!"

"I love you."

"You're bluffing," Killian remarked when Emma would call his kiss the only thing that she had been disappointed in. "I know I'm a damn good kisser, so you're wrong here. Grasping at straws, I take it? Try again." But, unfortunately, there wouldn't be any time for that now. The battle was well under way, and although he appreciated Emma's sarcasm in reply to his own joke along with the other things they had been chatting about, it was time to let all of that go for now. Thanos captured Tigger and Pocahontas, and America instructed them to rescue the hearts of light. He bit his lip as he tried to figure out how he could help with that, knowing he would need to proceed with caution against these foes who had powers beyond his comprehension.

But he didn't have much time to think on that before he became distracted by a heart-wrenching scene.

He watched in shock as Star would be hit by the flame attack and knocked to the ground. "No. NO!" He tightened his grip on the hilt of his blade, gritting his teeth as he seethed with anger. "They'll pay for that," he uttered. Blinded by his rage, he charged at the one who had injured Star, Maleficent, forgetting his momentary attempt to come up with some sort of strategy. He lashed at her with his blade, wanting nothing more than to draw her blood. In the back of his mind, however, he actually wanted to check and see if Star was okay, but at the same time he was afraid that if he looked he would find out that she wasn't. Dammit, this was just what he had been afraid of! He knew it was coming. Someone he cared for had gotten hurt. They always did.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @FightPeeps​

"I knew it! I knew Pocahontas was one of the lights! Called it!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

"Maybe this isn't the time to gloat..."

Using all his might, Venom would webb hang Baymax and co out of the way. Turning to Maul, Flash pulled out a knife.

"How about you and me, one on one? Sounds like fun."

Using his enhanced speed, Flash swung down at the Sith. His Tendrils stood out, swinging and throwing other sharp weapons Just in case the knife swipes missed.

"Come on!"

8322a7d2cb88656757ed088c3011c998.jpg

VVJRh0j.jpg

"Star! Star wake up!"

"I love you."

"You're bluffing," Killian remarked when Emma would call his kiss the only thing that she had been disappointed in. "I know I'm a damn good kisser, so you're wrong here. Grasping at straws, I take it? Try again." But, unfortunately, there wouldn't be any time for that now. The battle was well under way, and although he appreciated Emma's sarcasm in reply to his own joke along with the other things they had been chatting about, it was time to let all of that go for now. Thanos captured Tigger and Pocahontas, and America instructed them to rescue the hearts of light. He bit his lip as he tried to figure out how he could help with that, knowing he would need to proceed with caution against these foes who had powers beyond his comprehension.

But he didn't have much time to think on that before he became distracted by a heart-wrenching scene.

He watched in shock as Star would be hit by the flame attack and knocked to the ground. "No. NO!" He tightened his grip on the hilt of his blade, gritting his teeth as he seethed with anger. "They'll pay for that," he uttered. Blinded by his rage, he charged at the one who had injured Star, Maleficent, forgetting his momentary attempt to come up with some sort of strategy. He lashed at her with his blade, wanting nothing more than to draw her blood. In the back of his mind, however, he actually wanted to check and see if Star was okay, but at the same time he was afraid that if he looked he would find out that she wasn't. Dammit, this was just what he had been afraid of! He knew it was coming. Someone he cared for had gotten hurt. They always did.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @FightPeeps​
"Maybe you're overestimating yourself," she shot back to Killian, more than willing to persist on her tease. Or, well, she was in that moment. But that quickly changed as the fight was engaged, her wholehearted focus shifting to the duel. And it was needed. Maul and Maleficent alone were adversaries she knew would be difficult, but throwing the mad titan into the mix? This was going to take a hell of a lot, if they even hoped to come out on top. If they could just get the drop on--...

"Star!"

In an instant, everything around her stopped mattering, all at the fling of a few green fireballs. It was like everything moved in slow motion, and while Emma tried to move, to outrun the flaming projectiles to get the girl out of the way, she couldn't move fast enough. All she could do was call out helplessly, lowering her sword as she frantically rushed to the small girl's side. Her heart was racing, eyes wider than saucers and mouth hanging open with horror as she fell to her knees by the girl, hands ghosting over her as she gawked down in horror. "Star? Star!" she exclaimed, lightly shaking the girl in hopes of rousing her. Her sword was forgotten at her side, hands helplessly drawing back as she stared down at the girl, tears actually threatening her eyes as she desperately stared at the girl. "Come back to me, kid..." she murmured, pleadingly, almost hesitantly going to check for a pulse. At which point, a breath of relief was released, anguish turning to boiling rage. Star was still breathing, and her heart still beating, but there was going to be hell to pay, now. Her initially devastated expression shifted to that of steel, her hand drawing back from Star and instead grabbing her sword as she swiftly climbed to her feet.

"She'll be okay," she spoke deftly to Marco, placing one hand on his shoulder in comfort for just a moment before drawing it back. "Get her to safety, alright?" Somehow, it didn't really sound like a request, as though no room was left for disagreement or argumentation. Something atypical of her, when speaking to kids. With that, making sure she stayed between Star, Marco, and their enemies, she made a beeline for Maleficent.

That bitch was going to pay.

There was no hesitation, no restraint as she joined Killian in his assault on the dragon woman, her eyes burning with fire. Hell, oddly, it almost felt like her sword had even begun to heat up in her hands, like her fury had spread into even it through methods unexplained. "You might've gotten out last time, you crazy bitch, but like hell are you getting away so easily," she seethed, striking in tandem with when Killian ended his own slashes. She didn't care if anything happened to her. She just wanted to get as many strikes in on the woman as she could. The closer they got to taking her down, the better.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @All​

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.