Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco however was pushed back by Maul's Sith powers as was the second pie thrown by José. "Children and birds..." Maul murmured aloud as he wiped the last of the pie off his face. "I am being accosted by children and birds!" He turned the lightsaber towards the two. "I must commend your bravery...or is foolishness that drives you to face me?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
ULgCBzq.jpg

"I'd say it's a bit of both." Marco replied with a smirk, managing to land on his feet when he was pushed back by Maul. Realizing that he couldn't get it close enough for a punch, Marco instead used his newfound Soda Bomber 3000 to spray Maul with a large stream of soda akin to that of a fire hose.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh M @Maulfight

Epilogue
"Heart of Darkness"

Finally, after what felt like ages, Thanos' knees buckled and he fell. His plans were thwarted and he laid beaten. Yet why did he still have a vicious grin on his face? "What are you smiling at?" America asked the Mad Titan as the stasis bubble around them allowed the other trapped hearts to break free.

Thanos let out a chilling laugh as he coughed up blood. "Plans within plans…I will still get what I want. Isn't that right, love?"

Behind the gathered group they'd see the hooded figure that had been following the group throughout the multiverse. The figure removed the robe to finally reveal their identity. "Yes, Thanos."

Those familiar would recognize the woman as Hela, Goddess of Death in Norse mythology. She stepped towards the downed Thanos and gave out her hand. "You performed exceptionally."

America wasn't quite sure what to make of this. "What? Was this just an elaborate prank? We stopped you! You killed one of the hearts! We beat you and saved the multiverse!"

"Did you now?" Hela smirked at America's confusion. "Or did you do exactly what Thanos the Mad Titan wanted you to?"

"He wanted us to stop him?"

"Not exactly," Thanos replied getting back on shaky legs. "I…am dying. This was all a ruse...to create discord in the multiverse. More than enough to allow me to…pass through."

"How does that actually work?"
Songbird was as confused as America in all of this. "If you were dying then why go to the trouble to do all of this?"

"My machinations are far too much for you to grasp,"
The Mad Titan responded. "My death was imminent, and so I planned this elaborate plan to gain a foothold in the afterlife."

"My afterlife specifically,"
Hela added. "He was concerned that his past interactions with Death would spark jealousy at our…union."

Thanos coughed out blood and could barely stand now. "It appears…this is the end."

"Death is not the end…only the beginning."

5764258-thanos+hela.jpg

With that Hela and Thanos embraced in one final kiss before he fell lifeless to the ground. Thanos the Mad Titan was no more. Maul had used the opportunity to escape, so now only Hela, the hearts of light and the group remained on the beach. As Thanos laid motionless on the ground the dark skies cleared, revealing the blue sky above.

"My business is done,"
Hela responded caressing the Titans cheek. "Thanos has fallen and you saved the multiverse. You must all be proud."

America wanted to punch Hela so bad…but there was no point. The crisis had been averted and they had won. Why then did it feel like a hollow victory? "Just get the hell out of here Hela."

Hela chuckled. "Such a fitting turn of phrase. Very well…I will leave you in your victory. Farewell." With that, she vanished leaving the group alone.

Hela's exit signaled the arrival of two new individuals who stepped out of a dark portal to stand before the group. One of the men the group would recognize as Arthur, who looked down at Aerith's lifeless body with a deep frown.

J4it8OI.png

"A shame for such a bright woman to meet such a dark end."

The other man was elderly, sporting a bald head and a gray beard. One within the group would know exactly who he was, but none of the others would be able to understand the connection between them.

XcyoQKx.jpg

"So the matter has already been dealt with,"
said the elderly man, eyeing all that still remained. Anticipating the group's confusion, he followed that up with, "I am... Mr. X. I am with a group dedicated to solving matters such as these, as is my friend here. I believe you met him already?"

Arthur bowed politely to the group. "I came as quickly as I could," he said, "but it seems I was not quick enough. We have investigated these matters. We should be able to not only explain the situation but also assist you in getting home safely."

Billy looked at the pair suspiciously, but in all fairness, Arthur had assisted them before. "If that's what you want to do, then can you explain what just happened?" he asked.

"These 'hearts of light' you've been referring to... these are not quite what you've been led to believe. Simply, they are beings free of malevolence... a trait that is somewhat rare, but not entirely special. Certainly, more than seven of them exist in all of reality, but it is true that the heart will only open to seven of these beings."

"The heart? Malevolence...?"

Arthur cleared his throat and said, "Malevolence is the darkness of the heart. A corruption born of man's sin that affects most worlds in one way or another. It is at the Heart of the Multiverse where all malevolence is regulated."

X lifted a hand and snapped his fingers. Following this, the world of Destiny Islands faded away, revealing the group to be standing before a very large door.

XoFN0ib.png

"Reaching the Heart of the Multiverse is no small feat," X said. "But simply reaching it will not open its doors. As it is the place where malevolence is balanced, it will only open when seven who happen to be free of the darkness stand before it. As it is now, we only have six such individuals with us."

"It is not something we want to mess with, regardless."

"Then why did she have to die?"
Tommy said, sounding serious. His hands were balled into fists. "If Thanos wanted this door open, then what the hell--"

"No, child."
X shook his head. "Malevolence is the key, not the heart. It was Thanos' goal to stir up trouble and gather malevolence for himself. There is a realm that thrives on malevolence, a realm where Thanos' paramour resides. He simply wished to die and be reborn in her arms. We suspect he had the idea of opening the door if he needed to, but must have figured the death of one of these pure beings would be enough to gather the despair he desired."

"So this was all for nothing?"
Tommy spat.

"Perhaps,"
said Arthur. He sighed deeply. "If you want to look at it like that, then you are free to do so. For now, I will say that we can not linger here for long. Large amounts of malevolence pass through this place. Say your goodbyes and ask your questions now, because my friend and I would like to start assisting you back to your home worlds."

"Yeah, a little convenient that you came here when you did,"
America replied.

"Convenience is a matter of perspective," Arthur responded, as if that was that.

The reply was not to America's satisfaction but she wasn't going to argue, not now. They could figure all of this out once they've gotten out of here. They won and right now that was all that mattered. Or that was what America was telling herself at least.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca and Tigger​

Hercules and Megara

Who should he start with? Who should he say goodbye to first? In a way, all of these people had a different impact on Hercules life. He decided to start with the other Hercules. " Hey, it was nice to work with you and thank you for helping to save me," he said.

Meg didn't exactly start this off, making friends. She decided to sit on the side. If someone wanted to say goodbye to her, they could. She wasn't about to go out of her way, she didn't really have friends.

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca and Tigger

Hercules and Megara

Who should he start with? Who should he say goodbye to first? In a way, all of these people had a different impact on Hercules life. He decided to start with the other Hercules. " Hey, it was nice to work with you and thank you for helping to save me," he said.

Meg didn't exactly start this off, making friends. She decided to sit on the side. If someone wanted to say goodbye to her, they could. She wasn't about to go out of her way, she didn't really have friends.

Pocahontas, walking over to Meg, having seen that she was alone and she herself needed a moment to let eveything process, walked over to her and gave her a simple question.

"Will you be alright?" instead of wording it as 'are you okay?' due to what the group went through, the Native American found this to be a more suitable answer.

@Jeremi @Josh M @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Anybody I missed

Megara

Meg looked over at the Native America women, one of the hearts of light and sighed. She wasn't sure how to ask the other woman's question. Was she alright? She wasn't sure the answer.

tumblr_njxub6It1u1sl9lkao3_500.gif

" I guess I will be alright or as alright as I was before. I am not sure- it's just a lot to deal with. To travel across the worlds and know that in the end, it didn't really matter."

@Jeremi @Josh M @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Takumi @Anybody I missed

Epilogue
"Heart of Darkness"

Finally, after what felt like ages, Thanos' knees buckled and he fell. His plans were thwarted and he laid beaten. Yet why did he still have a vicious grin on his face? "What are you smiling at?" America asked the Mad Titan as the stasis bubble around them allowed the other trapped hearts to break free.

Thanos let out a chilling laugh as he coughed up blood. "Plans within plans…I will still get what I want. Isn't that right, love?"

Behind the gathered group they'd see the hooded figure that had been following the group throughout the multiverse. The figure removed the robe to finally reveal their identity. "Yes, Thanos."

Those familiar would recognize the woman as Hela, Goddess of Death in Norse mythology. She stepped towards the downed Thanos and gave out her hand. "You performed exceptionally."

America wasn't quite sure what to make of this. "What? Was this just an elaborate prank? We stopped you! You killed one of the hearts! We beat you and saved the multiverse!"

"Did you now?" Hela smirked at America's confusion. "Or did you do exactly what Thanos the Mad Titan wanted you to?"

"Not exactly," Thanos replied getting back on shaky legs. "I…am dying. This was all a ruse...to create discord in the multiverse. More than enough to allow me to…pass through."

Songbird was as confused as America in all of this. "If you were dying then why go to the trouble to do all of this?"

The Mad Titan responded. "My death was imminent, and so I planned this elaborate plan to gain a foothold in the afterlife."

Hela added. "He was concerned that his past interactions with Death would spark jealousy at our…union."

Thanos coughed out blood and could barely stand now. "It appears…this is the end."

5764258-thanos+hela.jpg

With that Hela and Thanos embraced in one final kiss before he fell lifeless to the ground. Thanos the Mad Titan was no more. Maul had used the opportunity to escape, so now only Hela, the hearts of light and the group remained on the beach. As Thanos laid motionless on the ground the dark skies cleared, revealing the blue sky above.

"My business is done,"
Hela responded caressing the Titans cheek. "Thanos has fallen and you saved the multiverse. You must all be proud."

America wanted to punch Hela so bad…but there was no point. The crisis had been averted and they had won. Why then did it feel like a hollow victory? "Just get the hell out of here Hela."

Hela chuckled. "Such a fitting turn of phrase. Very well…I will leave you in your victory. Farewell." With that, she vanished leaving the group alone.

Hela's exit signaled the arrival of two new individuals who stepped out of a dark portal to stand before the group. One of the men the group would recognize as Arthur, who looked down at Aerith's lifeless body with a deep frown.

J4it8OI.png

The other man was elderly, sporting a bald head and a gray beard. One within the group would know exactly who he was, but none of the others would be able to understand the connection between them.

XcyoQKx.jpg

said the elderly man, eyeing all that still remained. Anticipating the group's confusion, he followed that up with, "I am... Mr. X. I am with a group dedicated to solving matters such as these, as is my friend here. I believe you met him already?"

Arthur bowed politely to the group. "I came as quickly as I could," he said, "but it seems I was not quick enough. We have investigated these matters. We should be able to not only explain the situation but also assist you in getting home safely."

Billy looked at the pair suspiciously, but in all fairness, Arthur had assisted them before. "If that's what you want to do, then can you explain what just happened?" he asked.

"These 'hearts of light' you've been referring to... these are not quite what you've been led to believe. Simply, they are beings free of malevolence... a trait that is somewhat rare, but not entirely special. Certainly, more than seven of them exist in all of reality, but it is true that the heart will only open to seven of these beings."

Arthur cleared his throat and said, "Malevolence is the darkness of the heart. A corruption born of man's sin that affects most worlds in one way or another. It is at the Heart of the Multiverse where all malevolence is regulated."

X lifted a hand and snapped his fingers. Following this, the world of Destiny Islands faded away, revealing the group to be standing before a very large door.

XoFN0ib.png

"Reaching the Heart of the Multiverse is no small feat," X said. "But simply reaching it will not open its doors. As it is the place where malevolence is balanced, it will only open when seven who happen to be free of the darkness stand before it. As it is now, we only have six such individuals with us."

Tommy said, sounding serious. His hands were balled into fists. "If Thanos wanted this door open, then what the hell--"

"No, child."
X shook his head. "Malevolence is the key, not the heart. It was Thanos' goal to stir up trouble and gather malevolence for himself. There is a realm that thrives on malevolence, a realm where Thanos' paramour resides. He simply wished to die and be reborn in her arms. We suspect he had the idea of opening the door if he needed to, but must have figured the death of one of these pure beings would be enough to gather the despair he desired."

Tommy spat.

"Perhaps,"
said Arthur. He sighed deeply. "If you want to look at it like that, then you are free to do so. For now, I will say that we can not linger here for long. Large amounts of malevolence pass through this place. Say your goodbyes and ask your questions now, because my friend and I would like to start assisting you back to your home worlds."

America replied.

"Convenience is a matter of perspective," Arthur responded, as if that was that.

The reply was not to America's satisfaction but she wasn't going to argue, not now. They could figure all of this out once they've gotten out of here. They won and right now that was all that mattered. Or that was what America was telling herself at least.

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
When Thanos fell to the ground, battered and beaten, Star and Marco both looked into each others eyes before sharing one final hug.

DBYr8.jpg

Neither one dared, or even thought, about breaking contact. If it were up to either of them, they would have held each other in their arms as long as they possibly could. That contact was eventually broken when Thanos began to monologue and a bunch of other stuff happened, earning confused looks from both Star and Marco.

"Y'know, I think I've dealt with enough multiversal threats for one lifetime." Marco idly commented with his arms crossed.

"Agreed." Star replied with a nod. Before the two went home, however, they decided to share their goodbyes first.

Marco made his way over to Herbert first, giving the polar bear a nod and a smile. "It was nice hanging out with you dude. I'm uhh... not really the best at goodbyes, if you couldn't already tell." Marco said before following up with a nervous chuckle. "You don't mind if I uhh... keep the inventions you gave me, do you?" Marco asked as he held the Soda Bomber and the flamethrower that he gave him in his hands.

Meanwhile, Star of course made her way over to Emma and Hook. The young girl would innocently place her hands behind her back and smile at the two, curling up on her tiptoes a bit awkwardly as she did so. "So... I guess this is--" Before Star could finish her thought, she felt a vibrating come from her sachel. The girl quickly pulled out what appeared to be a small mirror used for putting on makeup. But instead of a reflection, an older looking woman with diamonds on her face, similar to Star's hearts, was there instead.

GEB3Q.jpg

"Star! Oh, thank goodness you're alright!" The woman exclaimed, earning a nervous chuckle from Star. She spoke in a thick British accent, which was odd since Star didn't have the slightest trace of an accent.​

"Oh heeey mom! Of course I'm alright! Why wouldn't I be?" Star asked, attempting to hide the fact that she was kidnapped by a dying alien and just saved the world or something (she wasn't really paying attention during that whole exchange.)

"Well I've been trying to reach you all day! Oh and.. Who are those two behind you?" She asked, pointing to Emma and Killian.

"Oh them? That's Emma and Killian! They're my new friends." Star replied a bit more sincerely this time.

"I see... well, judging by your tone from earlier I can only suppose that you got into some trouble, am I correct?" Moon asked with a brow raised. She knew when her own daughter wasn't telling the truth, after all.

"Nnnnngh, alright yeah! But I mean it wasn't like last time! My wand is still here, see?" Star asked hypothetically, holding up her wand to prove that it wasn't destroyed like the last time she had gotten into trouble.

"Yes, I see. And what of those two? Emma and Killian?"

"Huh? Them? Oh, nononononono! They helped me! I'd probably be like, dead if it wasn't for them." Star stated matter-of-factly, exaggerating just a tiny bit.

"Is that so? Well in that case.." She began, looking at the pair specifically now. "Thank you. If you two ever wish to visit Mewni, you are welcome any time. It's the least I can do, after you protected my daughter." The Queen said with what looked like a genuine smile. Star and Moon would exchange a few more words, their conversation ending in the usual "Love you" before Moon would hang up.

"So... that went better than I thought it would." Star said as she put her mirror back in her sachel.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @whoever

Last edited:
Epilogue
"Heart of Darkness"

5764258-thanos+hela.jpg

"My business is done,"

J4it8OI.png

XcyoQKx.jpg

XoFN0ib.png

"No, child."

Tommy spat.

"Perhaps,"

America replied.

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

Xehanort stood beside the mysterious Mr. X. He spoke to the balding man with familiarity.

"Well, Mr. X, you certainly seem wise beyond your years. I was mistaken on what these hearts of light were and what the darkness that followed them truly was. I suppose I don't have your years of wisdom. I would like to learn more, if you're willing to teach. Perhaps I could join you and your organization in solving these matters?"

Xehanort looked back to see the the sort abyss of the land they had come to. "What I believed to be my home is no more at this point. That is unfortunate. Perhaps we can have a more private conversation on where I should go from here?"

@Jeremi

Marco however was pushed back by Maul's Sith powers as was the second pie thrown by José. "Children and birds..." Maul murmured aloud as he wiped the last of the pie off his face. "I am being accosted by children and birds!" He turned the lightsaber towards the two. "I must commend your bravery...or is foolishness that drives you to face me?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Welcome to my world, redman, welcome to my world," Herbert comments.​

When Thanos fell to the ground, battered and beaten, Star and Marco both looked into each others eyes before sharing one final hug.

DBYr8.jpg

Neither one dared, or even thought, about breaking contact. If it were up to either of them, they would have held each other in their arms as long as they possibly could. That contact was eventually broken when Thanos began to monologue and a bunch of other stuff happened, earning confused looks from both Star and Marco.

"Y'know, I think I've dealt with enough multiversal threats for one lifetime." Marco idly commented with his arms crossed.

"Agreed." Star replied with a nod. Before the two went home, however, they decided to share their goodbyes first.

Marco made his way over to Herbert first, giving the polar bear a nod and a smile. "It was nice hanging out with you dude. I'm uhh... not really the best at goodbyes, if you couldn't already tell." Marco said before following up with a nervous chuckle. "You don't mind if I uhh... keep the inventions you gave me, do you?" Marco asked as he held the Soda Bomber and the flamethrower that he gave him in his hands.

U6KmzIr.gif

"Alright! We beat those three!" Herbert danced with joy. "Kind of... I guess. This'll be hard to forget."

He would stop dancing when he noticed others were looking.

"Go ahead and keep 'em, Marco. Keep 'em as a reminder that you met Herbert P. Bear, Esquire! Ahahahahaha!"

After halting his laughter, Herbert then uses his phone-like device to teleport the Earthquake Driller to where it was previously - away from this realm. "Huh. Now that those three are gone, I can finally go two ways with this thing! Anyways, Marco, Parrot guy, there's a little something I need to say before we part ways."
@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

tumblr_inline_npcyzbAZqE1tqalro_100.gif

It was over. Thanos had been vanquished, dying before their very eyes. Killian shared the same sentiments that America had about this battle, feeling as if their victory had been somewhat hollow. Probably because Aerith had died. Nevertheless, Emma and Star had made it out okay, so he didn't have a lot to complain about. Instead, he stood behind the others and listened to what Arthur and Mr. X would say, not very interested in it. Their words held no meaning for him, save for the fact that Arthur stated that he would start returning the group to their homes after they had said their goodbyes.

Knowing he would be able to leave this place and finally make it to Storybrooke, Killian thought of someone he hadn't for quite some time now. "Rumplestiltskin, at last we'll finally meet again," he mumbled under his breath, his chest tightening as he reveled in his hatred for that man. Finally he would be able to focus on his true life's purpose, ending that evil man's life. He absolutely couldn't wait to burry his hook in that monster's chest in this new world where the wizard wouldn't have magic to defend himself. He was so eager to move along that he almost went ahead and approached Arthur, only to be interrupted when Star would approach.

He opened his mouth to say something, only closing it again when Star would have a conversation with her mother. After Star would speak of them as her new friends and the woman thanked them, Killian would shrug his shoulders a look on his face that seemed to reflect modesty, but also... guilt. "It was nothing," he said under his breath. He tried his best to show Emma that he had a good side, yet here he had been about to leave them so he could continue his plot for revenge. Or... had this really been about his revenge? Maybe... he had just been trying to find an excuse, an excuse to leave without saying goodbye. Killian had never really been very good at goodbyes. Nevertheless, he needed to say something to them.

"That ring I gave you before, keep it," Killian said to Star. "I stole it whilst atop a beanstalk I climbed with a certain feisty, yet ravishing, blonde. Think of it as, a part of both of us, a token from one of the adventures we had together." Star was a fan of two of them getting together, after all. Maybe she would like knowing the ring had that kind of meaning behind it.

After speaking to Star, Killian glanced downward and began to speak with Emma, avoiding eye contact with her. Even though they would be heading to the same place, it wasn't very likely they would be around each other much after they made it to Storybrooke. The feeling saddened his heart. "We made it, eh Swan? Once we leave this place, you'll be back home to your boy. And I shall be free to exact glorious revenge on the man who ruined my life." The man nudged his boot against the floor. "Also, it's my wish that our paths... cross again."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_npcz2v0kkD1tqalro_100.gif

Things seemed to be going well enough, better than expected in fact. Once Maleficent had been downed, Killian shot Emma a look to show her that he was fine and actually had managed to avoid getting hit by the creature. "You can do this," Killian replied back to Emma when she stated that she was going in, supportive of her decision to continue their battle. If only to support Emma, the pirate rushed to the dragon's side, thrusting his blade into one of the dragon's wings while she was lying on her back. If successful, he would hopefully pierce through her wing and jab his sword into the ground, pinning her wing. He then grabbed tightened his grip, trying to keep her from knocking him away.

While holding his weapon and trying to keep it pressed into the ground, his eyes widened upon hearing Star's voice. "I knew it. Nothing can keep that child down for long," he said with a chuckle, honestly relieved that she was okay. Afterwards, he returned his focus to Maleficent and their battle, feeling less tense now that he knew Star was fine. He remained where he was at and held his ground, waiting for the others to try and finish off their foe. If the dragon managed to knock him away or hurt one of the others he would try something else, but for now he wasn't budging from his spot.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @MaleficentFight​
The combined assault on Maleficent was too much and the dragon roared out in pain as it was engulfed in green flames burning the entire body to cinders. The only thing left as the fire subsided was Maleficent's robe laying on the scorched ground.

"That's one down. Two more to go." Songbird's attention now went towards Thanos. "Time to fell the big guy."

Maul never even fathomed that a pie waited for him as he turned around. Hitting him square in the face he'd shout in anger as he tried to wipe it off his face.​

Thanos took the attack straight on his head recoiling from the impact as well as Hercules slamming him into the sand. It didn't hold him down for long however. "Yes, your predecessor was lacking. As was the female." Thanos rose from the sand ready with a vicious haymaker towards Cho and firing a laser blast from his eyes towards Hercules.​

With more people joining the fray it seemed like Thanos was finally starting to falter against the groups attacks. "Hearts are meant to be crushed and manipulated. Nothing more."

Star and Marco bothe watched in awe as they observed Maleficent literally burst into flames.

qiCuho1.jpg

"Woah." Was all Marco could say as Maleficent literally just disappeared in front of them. Once she was gone, Marco took notice of her robe just lying on the ground. Deciding that such a cool looking robe shouldn't go to waste, Marco decided to fashion it into an even cooler looking cape!

72aHXNP.jpg

"How do I look?" Marco asked Star, who responded with a light shove of his shoulder and a cute little dorky smile.

"You look awesome. Now come on, we still got some bad guys to beat." The interdimensional Princess replied before running over to Thanos and Darth Maul, motioning for Marco to follow. Star decided to deal with Thanos, since she was the more powerful of the two thanks to her wand. "Cupcake Blast!" Star announced, with cupcakes that were practically made of stone being shot towards Thanos at high speeds once she announced it.

Marco, on the other hand, decided to take on Darth Maul since he seemed to be easier to take on than the all powerful space monster. As if on cue, Marco would throw a hard punch directed right at Maul's face when Zé would mention that he was distracted by the pie-in-the-face.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Crow @Josh M @fight

Epilogue
"Heart of Darkness"

5764258-thanos+hela.jpg

"My business is done,"

J4it8OI.png

XcyoQKx.jpg

XoFN0ib.png

"No, child."

Tommy spat.

"Perhaps,"

America replied.

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

DBYr8.jpg

Meanwhile, Star of course made her way over to Emma and Hook. The young girl would innocently place her hands behind her back and smile at the two, curling up on her tiptoes a bit awkwardly as she did so. "So... I guess this is--" Before Star could finish her thought, she felt a vibrating come from her sachel. The girl quickly pulled out what appeared to be a small mirror used for putting on makeup. But instead of a reflection, an older looking woman with diamonds on her face, similar to Star's hearts, was there instead.

GEB3Q.jpg

"Star! Oh, thank goodness you're alright!" The woman exclaimed, earning a nervous chuckle from Star. She spoke in a thick British accent, which was odd since Star didn't have the slightest trace of an accent.​

"Oh heeey mom! Of course I'm alright! Why wouldn't I be?" Star asked, attempting to hide the fact that she was kidnapped by a dying alien and just saved the world or something (she wasn't really paying attention during that whole exchange.)

"Well I've been trying to reach you all day! Oh and.. Who are those two behind you?" She asked, pointing to Emma and Killian.

"Oh them? That's Emma and Killian! They're my new friends." Star replied a bit more sincerely this time.

"I see... well, judging by your tone from earlier I can only suppose that you got into some trouble, am I correct?" Moon asked with a brow raised. She knew when her own daughter wasn't telling the truth, after all.

"Nnnnngh, alright yeah! But I mean it wasn't like last time! My wand is still here, see?" Star asked hypothetically, holding up her wand to prove that it wasn't destroyed like the last time she had gotten into trouble.

"Yes, I see. And what of those two? Emma and Killian?"

"Huh? Them? Oh, nononononono! They helped me! I'd probably be like, dead if it wasn't for them." Star stated matter-of-factly, exaggerating just a tiny bit.

"Is that so? Well in that case.." She began, looking at the pair specifically now. "Thank you. If you two ever wish to visit Mewni, you are welcome any time. It's the least I can do, after you protected my daughter." The Queen said with what looked like a genuine smile. Star and Moon would exchange a few more words, their conversation ending in the usual "Love you" before Moon would hang up.

"So... that went better than I thought it would." Star said as she put her mirror back in her sachel.

It was over. Thanos had been vanquished, dying before their very eyes. Killian shared the same sentiments that America had about this battle, feeling as if their victory had been somewhat hollow. Probably because Aerith had died. Nevertheless, Emma and Star had made it out okay, so he didn't have a lot to complain about. Instead, he stood behind the others and listened to what Arthur and Mr. X would say, not very interested in it. Their words held no meaning for him, save for the fact that Arthur stated that he would start returning the group to their homes after they had said their goodbyes.

Knowing he would be able to leave this place and finally make it to Storybrooke, Killian thought of someone he hadn't for quite some time now. "Rumplestiltskin, at last we'll finally meet again," he mumbled under his breath, his chest tightening as he reveled in his hatred for that man. Finally he would be able to focus on his true life's purpose, ending that evil man's life. He absolutely couldn't wait to burry his hook in that monster's chest in this new world where the wizard wouldn't have magic to defend himself. He was so eager to move along that he almost went ahead and approached Arthur, only to be interrupted when Star would approach.

He opened his mouth to say something, only closing it again when Star would have a conversation with her mother. After Star would speak of them as her new friends and the woman thanked them, Killian would shrug his shoulders a look on his face that seemed to reflect modesty, but also... guilt. "It was nothing," he said under his breath. He tried his best to show Emma that he had a good side, yet here he had been about to leave them so he could continue his plot for revenge. Or... had this really been about his revenge? Maybe... he had just been trying to find an excuse, an excuse to leave without saying goodbye. Killian had never really been very good at goodbyes. Nevertheless, he needed to say something to them.

"That ring I gave you before, keep it," Killian said to Star. "I stole it whilst atop a beanstalk I climbed with a certain feisty, yet ravishing, blonde. Think of it as, a part of both of us, a token from one of the adventures we had together." Star was a fan of two of them getting together, after all. Maybe she would like knowing the ring had that kind of meaning behind it.

After speaking to Star, Killian glanced downward and began to speak with Emma, avoiding eye contact with her. Even though they would be heading to the same place, it wasn't very likely they would be around each other much after they made it to Storybrooke. The feeling saddened his heart. "We made it, eh Swan? Once we leave this place, you'll be back home to your boy. And I shall be free to exact glorious revenge on the man who ruined my life." The man nudged his boot against the floor. "Also, it's my wish that our paths... cross again."

tumblr_inline_o8kt9vDmsd1ttdt8p_100.jpg

Well, that had all happened rather fast. Fortunately, through the combined efforts of the group, they had managed to fell Maleficent, the dragon vanishing in a burst of flames. Which, when you were standing on top of said dragon, did not go very well. This, admittedly, left Emma to fall with something that didn't quite meet the marks of gracefulness by quite a bit, deciding to just take a moment after her fall to recover on one knee before pushing back up to her feet, ready to rejoin the fight Only, by the time she managed to brandish her sword again, it seemed that the whole thing was over. Thanos had gone into some spiel about his reasons for doing what he did with his dying breath, and Maul had apparently fled. While it was a victory, it wasn't exactly how the blonde would have wanted it to go. Especially with... The death of Aerith. Another life pointlessly lost.

Due to that fact, along with the fair amount of pain throughout her burned arm, it was difficult to listen to all of what was being said by Mr. X and Arthur, though she did try. Something about malevolence, portals, and something else. But most importantly, and what stuck out to her out of it all? Was that they could provide a transport home. Yes, despite how bleak things had looked, how sincerely she had thought she might never see the family she had just discovered again? It appeared that good really had won out. Something she was sure Henry would love to rub in her face with an 'I told you!' as soon as she got home. It was tempting, to do as she always did. To run without looking back, to avoid having to worry about anything here, or any attachment. But for once, she couldn't bring herself to. She had things she needed to do first; people she needed to see. Like--

"Kid," she greeted quietly as Star approached, forcing a faint smile onto her feats. Even though, right now, smiling was the last thing she wanted to do. She was about to say more, to reply to the young girl on her statement that this was it. But instead, she went quiet as the girl began speaking to a mirror, just standing there awkwardly. Up until the woman who was apparently Star's mother commented to them, anyways. At which point she jumped in after her counterpart spoke. "Yeah," she agreed with Killian after a moment, nodding eagerly before gesturing as she spoke in an awkward tone. "I mean, it's... what anyone would have done." Yeah. Anyone who had a heart, anyways. Still, she couldn't bring herself to respond on the offer of visitation, not wanting to break Star's heart by saying she just couldn't do such a thing. She couldn't leave Henry, and she couldn't take him somewhere she might be in danger, either.

Not like there was anywhere lacking that trait, at this point in her life.

In any case, when the woman vanished from the mirror, Emma felt slightly less stiff, loosening up as she regarded the two in front of her. Killian and Star. The two things she had here that made it feel more tolerable. And here she was, bidding goodbye to at least one of them and leading the other right to where he wanted to be. Which just happened to be killing a man she knew. But for as long as she could, she instead focused on what was at hand at the moment. Which just so happened to be Killian mentioning the ring he had given Star earlier, describing it as a gift from earlier. This, along with his description of her, managed to earn an amused smile, her head momentarily tilting downward before lifting up again. She didn't comment, just giving a slow nod. She herself didn't have almost anything to give but the clothes off of her back, her gun and her sword, and she couldn't really give up any of those things. To a kid, at least. So maybe this once she'd let him cover for her. Still, there was another matter at hand. One she needed to pause to address. "One sec, kid," she mused to Star, going to pull Killian just off to the side with her prior smile going fainter and softer as she looked to him.

"You don't have to do it, you know,"
she spoke softly, lips forming a tight line. He wasn't wrong. Over all of this time together, he had shown her that he wasn't the pirate he was made out to be. He had good in him; a lot of it, too. So maybe she could talk him out of this. But if not, at least she could say she tried. Should he not oblige, at least she'd still know in her mind Henry would approve of her efforts. And more than that, that she had at least tried to help him do the right thing. Or at least, what she thought was the right thing. "There's more to live for than Gold. Whatever he did, you don't have to stoop to his level." Even if he was a major pain in the ass. Still, she wasn't going to fight him on this. He'd do as he desired, and she had no real desire, herself, to continue the subject. Regardless of his choice. So with that offered, she turned to Star again, shoving her hands in her back pockets and continuing as though nothing had happened.

"Well, kid, looks like we didn't quite get our opportunity for nachos like we hoped,"
she remarked, idly. "But tell you what. If you ever find yourself near Storybrooke, swing by and I'll set you up with all the nachos you can eat, alright?" With that offer, she grinned at the girl, nudging her shoulder in a friendly manner. In truth, she didn't expect the girl to ever see her again. But still, at least making the offer made her feel just a little better about leaving her. "Just... Stay safe til then, alright? No more of those crazy stunts like earlier?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Whoevs​

Arthur stared at Xehanort for a moment, before looking to Mr. X with a raised brow. The elderly man seemed to consider this for a moment, before nodding his head a short distance away from the group.

hf8dB3k.jpg

"Destiny Islands has not gone away," said the man. "We have simply been moved away from it. It is no matter to return you to your home..." He stopped and turned to his younger counterpart, smirking. "But fate has more in store for you, doesn't it? Getting tangled in this nefarious plot was not originally a part of any plan, but new developments have made an additional step necessary. From here, you'll have one more task laid before you, and then you may carry out the loop. I trust you'll understand?"

@Mason Moretti

Hercules and Megara

"Aye, it was nice to see another son of Zeus." The older Herc replied, giving the younger counterpart a pat on the back. "Glad to see that your life is fine and dandy. Well, for now at least. We should celebrate with drink and damsels! Heh, though you seem quiet happy with Megara. Luckily you didn't kill her in a crazed stupor so it all turned out well in the end I assume." He nodded.

Cho himself rubbed his jaw, still a bit sore from that punch he took. He himself wished to have been more of a help in taking on the big purple crazy titan but he shrugged, happy that everything turned out for the better.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Well, that had all happened rather fast. Fortunately, through the combined efforts of the group, they had managed to fell Maleficent, the dragon vanishing in a burst of flames. Which, when you were standing on top of said dragon, did not go very well. This, admittedly, left Emma to fall with something that didn't quite meet the marks of gracefulness by quite a bit, deciding to just take a moment after her fall to recover on one knee before pushing back up to her feet, ready to rejoin the fight Only, by the time she managed to brandish her sword again, it seemed that the whole thing was over. Thanos had gone into some spiel about his reasons for doing what he did with his dying breath, and Maul had apparently fled. While it was a victory, it wasn't exactly how the blonde would have wanted it to go. Especially with... The death of Aerith. Another life pointlessly lost.

Due to that fact, along with the fair amount of pain throughout her burned arm, it was difficult to listen to all of what was being said by Mr. X and Arthur, though she did try. Something about malevolence, portals, and something else. But most importantly, and what stuck out to her out of it all? Was that they could provide a transport home. Yes, despite how bleak things had looked, how sincerely she had thought she might never see the family she had just discovered again? It appeared that good really had won out. Something she was sure Henry would love to rub in her face with an 'I told you!' as soon as she got home. It was tempting, to do as she always did. To run without looking back, to avoid having to worry about anything here, or any attachment. But for once, she couldn't bring herself to. She had things she needed to do first; people she needed to see. Like--

"Kid," she greeted quietly as Star approached, forcing a faint smile onto her feats. Even though, right now, smiling was the last thing she wanted to do. She was about to say more, to reply to the young girl on her statement that this was it. But instead, she went quiet as the girl began speaking to a mirror, just standing there awkwardly. Up until the woman who was apparently Star's mother commented to them, anyways. At which point she jumped in after her counterpart spoke. "Yeah," she agreed with Killian after a moment, nodding eagerly before gesturing as she spoke in an awkward tone. "I mean, it's... what anyone would have done." Yeah. Anyone who had a heart, anyways. Still, she couldn't bring herself to respond on the offer of visitation, not wanting to break Star's heart by saying she just couldn't do such a thing. She couldn't leave Henry, and she couldn't take him somewhere she might be in danger, either.

In any case, when the woman vanished from the mirror, Emma felt slightly less stiff, loosening up as she regarded the two in front of her. Killian and Star. The two things she had here that made it feel more tolerable. And here she was, bidding goodbye to at least one of them and leading the other right to where he wanted to be. Which just happened to be killing a man she knew. But for as long as she could, she instead focused on what was at hand at the moment. Which just so happened to be Killian mentioning the ring he had given Star earlier, describing it as a gift from earlier. This, along with his description of her, managed to earn an amused smile, her head momentarily tilting downward before lifting up again. She didn't comment, just giving a slow nod. She herself didn't have almost anything to give but the clothes off of her back, her gun and her sword, and she couldn't really give up any of those things. To a kid, at least. So maybe this once she'd let him cover for her. Still, there was another matter at hand. One she needed to pause to address. "One sec, kid," she mused to Star, going to pull Killian just off to the side with her prior smile going fainter and softer as she looked to him.

she spoke softly, lips forming a tight line. He wasn't wrong. Over all of this time together, he had shown her that he wasn't the pirate he was made out to be. He had good in him; a lot of it, too. So maybe she could talk him out of this. But if not, at least she could say she tried. Should he not oblige, at least she'd still know in her mind Henry would approve of her efforts. And more than that, that she had at least tried to help him do the right thing. Or at least, what she thought was the right thing. "There's more to live for than Gold. Whatever he did, you don't have to stoop to his level." Even if he was a major pain in the ass. Still, she wasn't going to fight him on this. He'd do as he desired, and she had no real desire, herself, to continue the subject. Regardless of his choice. So with that offered, she turned to Star again, shoving her hands in her back pockets and continuing as though nothing had happened.

"Well, kid, looks like we didn't quite get our opportunity for nachos like we hoped,"
she remarked, idly. "But tell you what. If you ever find yourself near Storybrooke, swing by and I'll set you up with all the nachos you can eat, alright?" With that offer, she grinned at the girl, nudging her shoulder in a friendly manner. In truth, she didn't expect the girl to ever see her again. But still, at least making the offer made her feel just a little better about leaving her. "Just... Stay safe til then, alright? No more of those crazy stunts like earlier?"

When Killian told Star to keep the ring, Star only smiled and nodded in response. "Thanks. I'll keep it as something to remember you two." She replied before being approached by Emma. When she told her that they could never have nachos, Star shrugged and waved her off. "It's okay! We have plenty of nachos back on earth. Marco makes amazing nachos." Star said. It was true; Marco did make amazing nachos. Definitely better than whatever you'd buy at a store.

When Emma mentioned coming to visit them in Storybrooke, a bright smile came across her face. "Oh yeah! And I can bring my friends too! Janna, Glossaryck, Pony Head. You'll love 'em." She commented with a wide grin. But then... that grin turned into a frown. And before she knew it, Star felt tears stinging her eyeballs and eventually they would begin to roll down her cheeks. The only thing that kept her from bawling right there was running up to Hook and Emma and giving them one last hug, wrapping her tiny arms around both of their wastes the best that she could. "I'll miss you guys so much." She commented amidst the many tears that came with goodbyes.

Meanwhile, Marco nodded in response to Herbert after he agreed to let him keep his inventions. "Thanks, dude." Marco said before standing around and nervously scratching his neck. "Uhhh, like I said I'm not really the best at goodbyes so..." Marco then found himself trailing off again before he simply just offered the polar bear a fist bump as a way of saying goodbye.

tumblr_inline_nvvruzt1z01txuobi_100.jpg

"... Jeez."

Hiro was rendered speechless when the full extent of Thanos's plan was revealed to them all, and when the mysterious woman known as Hela had briefly appeared to take him away, where he could die in peace. All this... It was all just a elaborate ruse for his own ends? And a precious, innocent life had to be squandered for that?

The boy had no more room in his heart for anger. That had become too tiring. Even if he did, it was a useless gesture. The villain had already been defeated, after all. Billy's words put it into perspective for Hiro; was it all pointless?

In any case, all Hiro could feel was... confusion. Even with Thanos's defeat, the boy felt troubled at the prospect of not being able to understand him. And perhaps he never would understand the Mad Titan. He acted for love, but his acts were twisted and even cruel. Hiro had to wonder if one day, there'd come a day when someone close to him would fall like that, if not Hiro himself. Maybe the only way to understand Thanos was to become like him, and that was an abyss the boy knew he wasn't ready for just yet.

Letting out a sigh, shaking away the troubling thoughts for now, Hiro approached Flash, giving a smile (albeit a tired looking one at that, given the ordeal they'd all just been through).

tumblr_inline_nfxzp6HrHU1s0kmzl.png

"Well... Uh, looks like it's the end of the road now. Time to go our separate ways. After all, a place like home can't be properly protected unless everyone in Big Hero 6 is there to be there for the people, and I'm sure there's people waiting for you back home too," Hiro said solemnly, before outstretching his arm with his hand balled up, indicating for a fistbump from Flash. "It was... good to meet you though, Agent Venom."

Meanwhile, Baymax, after disengaging his armor, went up to Go Go.

642473_900.jpg

"Are you injured in any capacity, Go Go? If not, then perhaps we should take the man's offer to help you, Hiro, and I return to our home dimension. No doubt Hiro's experimenting with theoretical cosmology, and the... peculiar results that followed, will lead him to simply stick to nanotechnology this time."

"Could you tell that was a half-joke, by the way? I am still getting used to the mechanics of advanced humor."

@Kaykay @Josh M

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Megara

Meg looked over at the Native America women, one of the hearts of light and sighed. She wasn't sure how to ask the other woman's question. Was she alright? She wasn't sure the answer.

tumblr_njxub6It1u1sl9lkao3_500.gif

" I guess I will be alright or as alright as I was before. I am not sure- it's just a lot to deal with. To travel across the worlds and know that in the end, it didn't really matter."

@Jeremi @Josh M @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Takumi @Anybody I missed

Pocahontas couldn't help but give a small smile. Thanos may have unfortunately ended Aerith's life, but he had been defeated. Although it was a bitter victory, it was a victory nonetheless.

995537_1333869082053_full.jpg

"As long as we are all safe and return home, that's a victory for us. You and your significant other can still go home together as well. I'm sure you'll find the answer some day." she responded with a comforting grin. She may not have talked to Megara much until recently, but the Native was glad to be able to at least offer the other woman some form of comfort and/or advice of some kind to brighten her spirits.

@LuckycoolHawk9

When Killian told Star to keep the ring, Star only smiled and nodded in response. "Thanks. I'll keep it as something to remember you two." She replied before being approached by Emma. When she told her that they could never have nachos, Star shrugged and waved her off. "It's okay! We have plenty of nachos back on earth. Marco makes amazing nachos." Star said. It was true; Marco did make amazing nachos. Definitely better than whatever you'd buy at a store.

When Emma mentioned coming to visit them in Storybrooke, a bright smile came across her face. "Oh yeah! And I can bring my friends too! Janna, Glossaryck, Pony Head. You'll love 'em." She commented with a wide grin. But then... that grin turned into a frown. And before she knew it, Star felt tears stinging her eyeballs and eventually they would begin to roll down her cheeks. The only thing that kept her from bawling right there was running up to Hook and Emma and giving them one last hug, wrapping her tiny arms around both of their wastes the best that she could. "I'll miss you guys so much." She commented amidst the many tears that came with goodbyes.

Meanwhile, Marco nodded in response to Herbert after he agreed to let him keep his inventions. "Thanks, dude." Marco said before standing around and nervously scratching his neck. "Uhhh, like I said I'm not really the best at goodbyes so..." Marco then found himself trailing off again before he simply just offered the polar bear a fist bump as a way of saying goodbye.

After giving his words to Emma and Star, the captain almost walked away from them again. He stopped, however, when Emma would pull him aside to have another short talk with him. The man didn't look her when she spoke, his eyes watching the ground. In addition, he chose not to reply either. Killian understood what she was saying to him, yet didn't have a proper response for her. The Savior's words had only added to how conflicted he was already feeling. For two-hundred years he had longed for his revenge against that man, and now he was being told that he should abandon it. He had been told to let it go, but always said hell no to those kind of people. Yet, for the first time ever he felt his resolve to complete this mission starting to waver. If he chose not to kill the Dark One, what else would he have to live for? Killian decided not to answer that question, instead reminding himself of one thing: this revenge wasn't just about him. It was about avenging Milah. He couldn't forget that.

"Farewell, Swan," was all Hook could manage to say after a moment before moving to walk away yet again. He wasn't the type to enjoy long, drawn out goodbyes and needed to get on with his revenge before this strange feeling completely overtook him. All it took was one blonde woman and he had almost forgotten about avenging Milah. He wouldn't let it happen. He couldn't let Emma Swan keep getting inside his head like she had been doing. He had to get out of here.

Thrown off yet again, however, Killian stopped when heard Star express how she would miss them. Feeling his chest tighten, he glanced back over his shoulder for a moment to look at them again. In doing so, he ended getting caught up in a rather unwanted hug. Sneaking away from them just wasn't working well, was it? "Message received. Now if you'll excuse me..." He trailed off, trying to worm his way out of the hug. He wanted to be let go, yet at the same time felt unhappy with himself for being cold.

Bloody hell, why was this so difficult? Just because he had tried to show them that he could be a good man didn't mean he actually wanted to be one. He was a cut-throat, stone-hearted pirate. He wasn't supposed to be feeling like this. Guilt. Regret. Confliction. Hook hadn't felt like this for ages. He felt like something was wrong, but in truth, something was right. The strange emotions were like warning alarms going off inside his heart, trying to tell him that Emma was right. If he abandoned his vengeance and tried to be a good man, he could live a much happier life. Nevertheless, he wasn't ready to listen to these warnings. He wasn't ready to let go of the past. Not yet, at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore

Herbert wanted to say something, but instead of doing so, he smiled and performed a little fistbump with Marco.

He wanted to tell Marco a secret he's been keeping, but perhaps he could tell him another time, and another time will come, hopefully. Herbert was confident that it would.

lJ32qjc.jpg

"Smell you around soon, Marco," Herbert smiles, "smell you around reeeaaal soon."

Herbert wanted to stay here on Destiny Islands. It was an ideal location - tropical, sunny and relaxing with nothing to do but bum around all day. But alas, the Malevolence here was getting thick. He would, one way or another, be forced to return to the cold, frigid winter wonderland known as Club Penguin.

Or did he?

After performing so much good in this event, he felt a little odd and tingly. Even if everything done was for his own benefit, it had benefited many others.

He needed a break. A very, very long break from Club Penguin.

"Officer Judy Hopps, is that right?" Herbert approached a little rabbit donning a suit that signified the position of a police officer. "I'd like to speak with you for a bit."

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

When Emma mentioned coming to visit them in Storybrooke, a bright smile came across her face. "Oh yeah! And I can bring my friends too! Janna, Glossaryck, Pony Head. You'll love 'em." She commented with a wide grin. But then... that grin turned into a frown. And before she knew it, Star felt tears stinging her eyeballs and eventually they would begin to roll down her cheeks. The only thing that kept her from bawling right there was running up to Hook and Emma and giving them one last hug, wrapping her tiny arms around both of their wastes the best that she could. "I'll miss you guys so much." She commented amidst the many tears that came with goodbyes.​
After giving his words to Emma and Star, the captain almost walked away from them again. He stopped, however, when Emma would pull him aside to have another short talk with him. The man didn't look her when she spoke, his eyes watching the ground. In addition, he chose not to reply either. Killian understood what she was saying to him, yet didn't have a proper response for her. The Savior's words had only added to how conflicted he was already feeling. For two-hundred years he had longed for his revenge against that man, and now he was being told that he should abandon it. He had been told to let it go, but always said hell no to those kind of people. Yet, for the first time ever he felt his resolve to complete this mission starting to waver. If he chose not to kill the Dark One, what else would he have to live for? Killian decided not to answer that question, instead reminding himself of one thing: this revenge wasn't just about him. It was about avenging Milah. He couldn't forget that.

"Farewell, Swan," was all Hook could manage to say after a moment before moving to walk away yet again. He wasn't the type to enjoy long, drawn out goodbyes and needed to get on with his revenge before this strange feeling completely overtook him. All it took was one blonde woman and he had almost forgotten about avenging Milah. He wouldn't let it happen. He couldn't let Emma Swan keep getting inside his head like she had been doing. He had to get out of here.

Thrown off yet again, however, Killian stopped when heard Star express how she would miss them. Feeling his chest tighten, he glanced back over his shoulder for a moment to look at them again. In doing so, he ended getting caught up in a rather unwanted hug. Sneaking away from them just wasn't working well, was it? "Message received. Now if you'll excuse me..." He trailed off, trying to worm his way out of the hug. He wanted to be let go, yet at the same time felt unhappy with himself for being cold.

Bloody hell, why was this so difficult? Just because he had tried to show them that he could be a good man didn't mean he actually wanted to be one. He was a cut-throat, stone-hearted pirate. He wasn't supposed to be feeling like this. Guilt. Regret. Confliction. Hook hadn't felt like this for ages. He felt like something was wrong, but in truth, something was right. The strange emotions were like warning alarms going off inside his heart, trying to tell him that Emma was right. If he abandoned his vengeance and tried to be a good man, he could live a much happier life. Nevertheless, he wasn't ready to listen to these warnings. He wasn't ready to let go of the past. Not yet, at least.

Good. Star was keeping the ring, and more importantly, didn't seem too perturbed by the fact that they had missed out on their little deal that they'd get a bite of food together. And the way Star phrased it managed to earn an amused chuckle from Emma, who replied with apparent amusement. "That's good to hear. Marco seems like a good kid. Just make sure both of you stay safe, alright?" Yeah. She didn't really want to imagine anything bad happening to the kids when she left, just as she had been terrified of something happening to Henry for all of this time. Yeah, once she got home? She wasn't going to leave him ever again, if she could help it.

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-39157707-100-100.gif

"Yeah?" she replied rhetorically at Star's statement that she'd come visit and bring friends, too. If she were to be totally honest, the sheriff really had little desire to encounter these friends, considering she had a feeling they could very well be crazy magical creatures or animals and she really had enough of those in her life. But considering she doubted that Star could even visit, she didn't object. "Sounds good. Maybe you'll even get to meet my son. He's a sweet kid. I think you'd get along pretty well." If they ever even had the chance to meet. She had initially intended to say more, but the thought was lost when Killian spoke to her, merely saying goodbye. Which led a frown to come to her face, eyebrows furrowed. Fortunately, it didn't last long, another hug from Star interrupting her with a deep embrace.

Unlike before, there wasn't any hesitation from Emma. She hugged right back instantaneously, not holding back from hugging the girl- and thus, even Killian -tight. She didn't care at this point. She had a feeling this would be the last she saw of Star, and wanted to make sure she gave the girl a good moment to remember. No matter what it took. After all, seeing her cry like this made even her own heart ache more than it had at just the concept of leaving the girl alone. Unfortunately, it seemed Killian didn't share her sentiment, the pirate wriggling in both her and Star's grasps. It was a frustrating thing, and she had to wonder what was up with him. He never acted like this before, at least, not so intensely. Still, she did her best to avoid letting his actions get to her or the kid, deciding to pipe up instead whilst gently rubbing Star's back in comfort.

"...I'll miss you too, kid."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_nvvruzt1z01txuobi_100.jpg

"... Jeez."

Hiro was rendered speechless when the full extent of Thanos's plan was revealed to them all, and when the mysterious woman known as Hela had briefly appeared to take him away, where he could die in peace. All this... It was all just a elaborate ruse for his own ends? And a precious, innocent life had to be squandered for that?

The boy had no more room in his heart for anger. That had become too tiring. Even if he did, it was a useless gesture. The villain had already been defeated, after all. Billy's words put it into perspective for Hiro; was it all pointless?

In any case, all Hiro could feel was... confusion. Even with Thanos's defeat, the boy felt troubled at the prospect of not being able to understand him. And perhaps he never would understand the Mad Titan. He acted for love, but his acts were twisted and even cruel. Hiro had to wonder if one day, there'd come a day when someone close to him would fall like that, if not Hiro himself. Maybe the only way to understand Thanos was to become like him, and that was an abyss the boy knew he wasn't ready for just yet.

Letting out a sigh, shaking away the troubling thoughts for now, Hiro approached Flash, giving a smile (albeit a tired looking one at that, given the ordeal they'd all just been through).

tumblr_inline_nfxzp6HrHU1s0kmzl.png

"Well... Uh, looks like it's the end of the road now. Time to go our separate ways. After all, a place like home can't be properly protected unless everyone in Big Hero 6 is there to be there for the people, and I'm sure there's people waiting for you back home too," Hiro said solemnly, before outstretching his arm with his hand balled up, indicating for a fistbump from Flash. "It was... good to meet you though, Agent Venom."

Meanwhile, Baymax, after disengaging his armor, went up to Go Go.

642473_900.jpg

"Are you injured in any capacity, Go Go? If not, then perhaps we should take the man's offer to help you, Hiro, and I return to our home dimension. No doubt Hiro's experimenting with theoretical cosmology, and the... peculiar results that followed, will lead him to simply stick to nanotechnology this time."

"Could you tell that was a half-joke, by the way? I am still getting used to the mechanics of advanced humor."

@Kaykay @Josh M

Despite their apparent "victory," Go Go didn't really react at first. Why? How? With Thanos's reasons only just coming to their attention, it was impossible for her to truly understand it. Quickly enough, however, she decided that at least for now, it didn't really matter. It was their victory, and no amount of Thanos getting what he wanted would spoil that for her as long as nobody else was getting hurt.

When Baymax approached her, she only raised an eyebrow at him, before realizing that he was joking. Sort of. Honestly she'd thought he was actually fully serious, until he'd said otherwise.

tumblr_inline_na3pdbzcyE1skpqy8.png

"Yeah, sure. I could tell. Pro-tip though, say it when Hiro's listening for maximum effect."

@Verite

Despite their apparent "victory," Go Go didn't really react at first. Why? How? With Thanos's reasons only just coming to their attention, it was impossible for her to truly understand it. Quickly enough, however, she decided that at least for now, it didn't really matter. It was their victory, and no amount of Thanos getting what he wanted would spoil that for her as long as nobody else was getting hurt.

When Baymax approached her, she only raised an eyebrow at him, before realizing that he was joking. Sort of. Honestly she'd thought he was actually fully serious, until he'd said otherwise.

tumblr_inline_na3pdbzcyE1skpqy8.png

"Yeah, sure. I could tell. Pro-tip though, say it when Hiro's listening for maximum effect."
638239_900.jpg

"I see. I suppose that makes logical sense. He seems to have a well-developed sense of humor."

It was almost impossible to tell if that next remark was a joke as well.

"In any case, shall we head on back home then? My battery is in need of recharging."

@Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.