Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent was flung away barely getting up a protective barrier up. She flew backwards landing on the beach with a loud thud. When Killian and Emma struck she'd put a wall of fire between them and her. "I've toyed with you long enough." Using her magic Maleficent grew in size and shape until she stood before them in a new form.

350px-Maleficent_%28Dragon%29_KHBBS.png

She fired off a stream of green flames towards Herbert and his machine not thinking Emma or Killian were worth her attention at the moment.​

Thanos was still walking towards the hearts of light, with the multiple José's being nothing more then annoyances. Thanos grabbed the umbrella before tossing it aside. The other he tried to grab by the leg and fling him at the one that had used his umbrella on Thanos. The Mad Titan seemed like a man possessed as he tried and reach the hearts.​

America fell off into the sand as Baymax was pulled out of the lightsabers path that returned in Maul's hands.

And sharp weapon that came towards Maul he effortlessly flicked aside or destroyed with his lightsabers. "You rely on your armor to do your work." Maul force pushed Venom back as the twirled his lightsabers around. "That is why I am the victor of this fight."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
"Yeah, right." Marco replied with a nod before lifting Star up bridal style and carried her as far away from the fight as he could. Once he was sure he was far enough, Marco placed her down gently against a rock. "Everything's gonna be okay." Marco muttered down to Star, despite the girl still being unconscious. But the statement was really just to reassure himself of the matter.

Once he was sure that she was alright, the teen had redirected his attention to Maleficent. What was once an expression of greef and sorrow was now one of pure and condensed rage. This girl nearly killed his girlfriend and his best friend. The one person who had been with him literally no matter what happened. Even on the worst of days, Star had Marco's back and Marco had hers. This would be no exception.

vLxZbHh.jpg

After slowly approaching Maleficent from behind, Marco decided to show Maleficent what he had felt just then. How it felt to nearly lose the most important person in your entire life. In that moment, nothing else mattered, he couldn't concentrate on anything else except Maleficent.

Once he was close enough, Marco aimed to throw a punch to the beast that was once known as Maleficent's chest: right through its heart (assuming it even had one.) Because that was how Marco had felt in that moment. Like someone had literally punched a hole through his chest and ripped out his heart. He wanted, no he needed, to share what that felt like to the woman who nearly killed Star.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow
After Maleficent erected the wall of flames, the captain jumped back to dodge them. "Careful, lad, she's a dangerous beast!" he called out to Marco as the boy would also attempt to attack the now dragon form Maleficent. He could feel the heat of the flames nearly touch him, but managed to escape with not so much as a burn. He had been lucky. But Marco, not so much.

When the dragon's mighty tail lashed forward and knocked Marco aside, Killian gritted his teeth and charged forward, wrapping his arms around the boy to prevent him from hitting the ground as hard as Star had. "Ngh, we need to be more careful. These rash attacks are doing little."

As he had figured before he became upset by Star getting injured, there wasn't much he could do to fight someone as powerful as Maleficent. He didn't have any magic nor any abilities that he could use to his advantage. Still, partaking in this battle wasn't an entirely moot point. If he could help to keep her distracted, maybe it would give the others an opening to actually do some real damage to her.

"Listen, I'll go for her leg to try and distract her. Then the two of you should attack."

He hated the idea of being bait, but someone had to do something. Damn, this was so unlike him. Usually, he saved himself first and sacrificed others just so he could survive.

"Good luck," he added with a smile, briefly shooting a lingering look to Emma. If for some reason he didn't make it out of this, he wanted to remember her, to memorize the way she looked and made him feel, and hoped she would also remember him. Not only that, but he also wished she would see the kind of man he was deep inside. One who could truly be a good person if he tried hard enough.

Without waiting for Emma, Marco, and any of the others to approve his idea, he rushed forward and waved his sword at Maleficent, trying to get her focused on him before he would attempt to attack her leg.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
A curse was uttered by Emma as the flaming barrier went up, the Savior thus recoiling as quickly as she could. But she wasn't quite fast enough, a single flame licking up the left sleeve of her jacket. With great frustration, she managed to pat out the flames, but not without minor burns along her skin. But she didn't care right now. Despite Maleficent's shift into a dragon form, she hardly seemed intimidated, looking ready to dive right back in. After all, she had vanquished a dragon before. Hell, that dragon was even the same person as this one. Only, it was a real version.

Apparently this one was real, too.

Just as real, if not more, was the danger of the situation. Especially to a little boy with no weapons and no abilities. Which was why Emma found herself momentarily distracted from her assault on the dragon, her heart stilling and face going pale as the form of Marco raced by. "Kid, wait--!!" she began to exclaim, but it was too late. Marco was throwing himself at the beast before promptly being knocked back, spiraling back towards the ground. Only, he never hit it. In a blur too quick for her to comprehend, Killian had dashed by, sweeping the boy into his arms to shield him from the damage of the fall. And suddenly, she found herself breathing again, too relieved to even speak at first. Eventually, though, she did manage to give a nod at the pirate's words. "...You're right. We need a plan." Fortunately, he seemed to have one.

"Woah, wait, hang on," she started as Hook explained his plan. But her words were apparently ignored, the man already charging off. "Killian, wait!-- Oh, for the love of..." Damn it all. Why did he have to endanger himself like this? If he or the kid got hurt along with Star, she didn't know what she would do. Just the thought made her heart ache, and she quickly dismissed it. It would be okay.

With that mindset, she unleashed a flurry of slashes on the dragon, giving no pause to her assault save for to dodge and dance about in hopes of avoiding further damage. She heard Herbert's request, but right now she had no means of fulfilling it. All she could really think about was how deeply she hoped Killian and the others wouldn't get hurt.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Crow @all​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Thanks for the assist." America replied climbing up on Baymax's back. "That's not going to keep him for long, let's use that time wisely." As America reached out to grab one of the lights Maul spotted them and threw his lightsaber at them. If Baymax didn't do something drastic the weapon would surely hit them.​
Using all his might, Venom would webb hang Baymax and co out of the way. Turning to Maul, Flash pulled out a knife.
Thanos would unceremoniously grab Hercules by the throat and pull him close. "You are all embarrassing yourself. Do you think singing and dancing will save you?" His grip tightened around Hercules' throat. "Let me watch you dance then as death's embrace takes you."
"W-Whoaaaa no!" Hiro exclaimed as he could barley see Maul throwing his saber at them. He couldn't possibly react in time, and the situation was grim as Baymax didn't even see it coming. The red double-saber drew closer and closer to the boy's head, and then...

WHOOSH!

Baymax's leg was suddenly grabbed by Flash's web and the robot's body, with Hiro in tow while America fell off harmlessly into the sand, and the lightsaber's blade just barely missed Hiro, the blade penetrating an inch of the glass but otherwise missed the boy's flesh underneath as they were all pulled to safety. Once Flash let go of the web, Baymax redirected his flight pattern to readjust his destination, all the while Hiro grinned gratefully and briefly waved at Agent Venom.

"Nice catch, thanks!" He called out, before seeing the man take on the Sith Lord by himself. Trusting Flash to keep the alien off their backs, Hiro directed Baymax in a large loop and had the robot fly back to the Hearts of Light, with not-as-buff Hercules trying to hold his own against Thanos, but to little avail, it seemed. With Billy and Tommy hard at work to undo the spell or whatever keeping the Hearts of Light at bay, Hiro figured that the best course of action would be to keep the villains off them and the others.

And he knew just how to do it.

tumblr_inline_nw17zeR4fb1txuobi_100.jpg

"Hey, Thanos!" The young hero called out from afar as Baymax zoomed right at the Mad Titan, "If it's dancing you wanna see, then how 'bout a dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?!" He yelled, quoting a movie he'd seen about a week ago with Fred.

... Honestly, he thought it'd sound cooler than it was in his head, but it came out sorta dumb instead. But of course, he didn't have time to dwell on that.

CRASH!

Extending both of his arms out, just like before, Baymax flew straight into Thanos and knocked him back with the intent of causing him to let go of Hercules as well, flying at high speeds with the villain practically stuck on the robot's fists, before--

"Now, Baymax! Hook!"

--pulling one arm back and punching Thanos right into the ground with the intent of maximizing damage!

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Josh M @Takumi

"Hey Star!"

The voice echoed throughout Star's ears. Like she was in a deep train tunnel. The princess barely squinted her eyes to see a familiar figure floating in front of her...

TAHAbxP.jpg

"So do you think this needs more salt?" Glossaryck asked as he shoved the same spoon from earlier in Star's face repeatedly. "Star! Hey, Star!" Glossaryck would exclaim once he gained no response from Star after shoving the spoonful of soup in her face around four or five times, a mess of soup now covering her entire left cheek.

"Oh knock it off!" Star finally snapped at the tiny blue man, standing up to face him as he continued to float in the air. Once Star's mouth was open, Glossaryck didn't even hesitate to shove the spoonful of soup into Star's mouth yet again this time, causing her to gag perhaps even worse than before. "Bleeh!! What the heck is wrong with you!?" Star asked as she attempted to get that taste out of her mouth yet again.​

"Y'know, I'm kinda offended that you find my cooking that awful." Glossarcyk replied dryly before stirring his soup like the last dream. Though it was hard to tell if he was being serious or not due to his stoney-faced demeanor.

"Wait... did I die again!?" Star asked as tears began to sting in her eyes, recognizing her mind all too well.

"Oh no, you just got knocked out after getting hit with some green fireballs or something. I'unno, wasn't really paying attention honestly." Glossaryck replied nonchalantly, not even looking to the Princess in favor of stirring the soup. "But while we're here..." He began as an empty bowl appeared in his hands. "We should spend some quality time together and enjoy some soup."

"I don't have time to eat your stupid magic soup, Glossaryck! Thanos is out there doing who knows what with the hearts of light, and if I don't get out there soon then Marco or Emma or Killian could get hurt!" Star exclaimed as she gestured behind her as if that were a way out of this black void which was apparently her mind.

"Right.... well I don't know who those last two people are, but we are here now. And this soup isn't magic, it is just soup. So why don't you take a seat so we can enjoy some quality time together here in your mind, huh?" Glossaryck said as he prepared him and Star each a bowl of his weird mind soup.

"Ugh.... you are so annoying sometimes!" Star yelled in clear annoyance before throwing her hands up in the air and walking in the opposite direction of Glossaryck and his soup.

"Star, where are you going?" He replied with a brow raised, not even trying to follow her. Instead, Glossaryck just remained there and floated aimlessly with two bowls of soup in his palms just ready to be eaten.

"I'm gonna try and find a way outta here!" Star yelled back, still stomping in an attempt to find a way out of her own mind. Glossaryck just sighed before abruptly appearing in front of her, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger in clear annoyance.

"Okay, fine. You can leave. But you've still gotta try this soup when we're done." And with that, Glossaryck would snap his fingers as Star would regain consciousness once again...

ac9cpYg.jpg

Star would soon awake on the beach where Marco had laid her down, having to squint her eyes from the blistering sun beaming right down into them upon her awakening. "Huh... wha...? Where am--" Star muttered before being interrupted by the sound of the battle ensuing nearby. "Oh... right." She continued to whisper under her breath before stretching out like she had literally just gotten out of bed.

Eventually Star had made her way back over to the group fighting a dragon? Cool! Anyways, before she could even raise her wand, she was met with Marco's screams in joy upon seeing her girlfriend back in action.

"Star!!" Marco shouted in glee, earning an overly obnoxious wave from the Princess.

"Hey Marco!! Sorry about that earlier! You must have been worried sick!!" Star exclaimed with a grin, earning a chuckle from the safe kid.

"Yeah, well I mean we all were. We thought you... y'know." Marco commented nervously as he awkwardly gestured to Hook and Emma.

"I've already died once today, Marco. I don't wanna do it again." Star commented with a smirk before turning to Hook and Emma. "Hey guys!" Star yelled as she waved to the pair as well while managing to avoid any attacks that may have been flung her way like a total pro. Once that was out of the way, Star just turned to Marco and smirked. "So, ya wanna finish this, Diaz?"

"You bet."

Without another second thought, Star had taken aim at the dragon's torso and fired up another spell. "Supersonic Leech Bomb!" When this spell was cast, about five normal looking green leeches would fly out her her wand with the intent of sticking to Maleficent. If they managed to stick, they would each explode after a few short beeps, similar to that of a few sticky bombs.

a14af3504e457f8b8161674ad0459245.gif

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @maleficentfight

Last edited:
"Hey Star!"

The voice echoed throughout Star's ears. Like she was in a deep train tunnel. The princess barely squinted her eyes to see a familiar figure floating in front of her...

TAHAbxP.jpg

"So do you think this needs more salt?" Glossaryck asked as he shoved the same spoon from earlier in Star's face repeatedly. "Star! Hey, Star!" Glossaryck would exclaim once he gained no response from Star after shoving the spoonful of soup in her face around four or five times, a mess of soup now covering her entire left cheek.

"Oh knock it off!" Star finally snapped at the tiny blue man, standing up to face him as he continued to float in the air. Once Star's mouth was open, Glossaryck didn't even hesitate to shove the spoonful of soup into Star's mouth yet again this time, causing her to gag perhaps even worse than before. "Bleeh!! What the heck is wrong with you!?" Star asked as she attempted to get that taste out of her mouth yet again.​

"Y'know, I'm kinda offended that you find my cooking that awful." Glossarcyk replied dryly before stirring his soup like the last dream. Though it was hard to tell if he was being serious or not due to his stoney-faced demeanor.

"Wait... did I die again!?" Star asked as tears began to sting in her eyes, recognizing her mind all too well.

"Oh no, you're just knocked out after getting hit with some green fireballs or something. I'unno, wasn't really paying attention honestly." Glossaryck replied nonchalantly, not even looking to the Princess in favor of stirring the soup. "But while we're here..." He began as an empty bowl appeared in his hands. "We should spend some quality time together and enjoy some soup."

"I don't have time to eat your stupid magic soup, Glossaryck! Thanos is out there doing who knows what with the hearts of light, and if I don't get out there soon then Marco or Emma or Killian could get hurt!" Star exclaimed as she gestured behind her as if that were a way out of this black void which was apparently her mind.

"Right.... well I don't know who those last two people are, but we are here now. And this soup isn't magic, it is just soup. So why don't you take a seat so we can enjoy some quality time together here in your mind, huh?" Glossaryck said as he prepared him and Star each a bowl of his weird mind soup.

"Ugh.... you are so annoying sometimes!" Star yelled in clear annoyance before throwing her hands up in the air and walking in the opposite direction of Glossaryck and his soup.

"Star, where are you going?" He replied with a brow raised, not even trying to follow her. Instead, Glossaryck just remained there and floated aimlessly with two bowls of soup in his palms just ready to be eaten.

"I'm gonna try and find a way outta here!" Star yelled back, still stomping in an attempt to find a way out of her own mind. Glossaryck just sighed before abruptly appearing in front of her, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger in clear annoyance.

"Okay, fine. You can leave. But you've still gotta try this soup when we're done." And with that, Glossaryck would snap his fingers as Star would regain consciousness once again...

ac9cpYg.jpg

Star would soon awake on the beach where Marco had laid her down, having to squint her eyes from the blistering sun beaming right down into them upon her awakening. "Huh... wha...? Where am--" Star muttered before being interrupted by the sound of the battle ensuing nearby. "Oh... right." She continued to whisper under her breath before stretching out like she had literally just gotten out of bed.

Eventually Star had made her way back over to the group fighting a dragon? Cool! Anyways, before she could even raise her wand, she was met with Marco's screams in joy upon seeing her girlfriend back in action.

"Star!!" Marco shouted in glee, earning an overly obnoxious wave from the Princess.

"Hey Marco!! Sorry about that earlier! You must have been worried sick!!" Star exclaimed with a grin, earning a chuckle from the safe kid.

"Yeah, well I mean we all were. We thought you... y'know." Marco commented nervously as he awkwardly gestured to Hook and Emma.

"Oh yeah! Hey guys!" Star yelled as she waved to Hook and Emma as well while managing to avoid any attacks that may have been flung her way like a total pro. Once that was out of the way, Star just turned to Marco and smirked. "So, ya wanna finish this, Diaz?"

"You bet."

Without another second thought, Star had taken aim at the dragon's torso and fired up another spell. "Supersonic Leech Bomb!" When this spell was cast, about five normal looking green leeches would fly out her her wand with the intent of sticking to Maleficent. If they managed to stick, they would each explode after a few short beeps, similar to that of a few sticky bombs.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @maleficentfight

"Back in the game? It's time for a little Inside Out!"

Herbert's Earthquake Driller appeared beside Star and Marco. If his prior action to plant the Popcorn Bomb in Maleficent's mouth was a success, he would detonate it in conjunction with Star's explosive leeches!

In addition to exploding with a heavy impact, the Popcorn Bomb would likely clog Maleficent's gullet and/or windpipe and choke her with delicious kernels! Even if temporarily, that would hurt and distract her.

"To think I was saving that for those pesky penguins."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow

• Useful
Reactions: thatguyinthestore

The girl's eyes would blink open as she looked around. "Keen gear! Am I like in the middle of a super villain fight?! Dad's going to be so jealous!"

Thanos would unceremoniously grab Hercules by the throat and pull him close. "You are all embarrassing yourself. Do you think singing and dancing will save you?" His grip tightened around Hercules' throat. "Let me watch you dance then as death's embrace takes you."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

While others continued to fight Thanos directly, Xehanort had teleported out of view once he saw the failure of their initial attack to do any damage. He kept a close eye on the hearts of light as he hid, waiting for a moment to strike.

With Thanos properly distracted by Hercules and Zé, Xehanort extended his Keyblade like a whip in order to grab one of the hearts of light and draw it close. If he succeeded, and Thanos didn't immediately notice another one was missing, Xehanort would drag the heart into a cave he believed to be nearby, if this truly was his home world.

destinyislands3.jpg

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @thatguyinthestore

With everyone making a grab for the lights, Tommy figured, why not? He made a leap for the group and tried to pull Aerith away, only to find she was being held down by some kind of energy. Whatever it was, it seemed to have some kind of physical mass, so Tommy could only imagine enough physical force would eventually break the woman free.

80hcl25.png

Tommy's upper body became a blur as he delivered punch after punch on the barrier, hoping to free at least Aerith before moving on.

Billy spotted Tommy making an effort to release the lights along with a few others. He had been on enough teams to be used to hectic fights like these, but something about all this seemed more crazy than usual. Maybe it was just the threat of Thanos that was nagging at the back of his mind, or maybe it was the fact a dragon had materialized on to the battlefield. The hell was up with all this, anyway?

ZtkGN0d.png

"I want to protect them," Billy said, projecting a magical barrier over Tommy, Zé, and the others near the hearts of light. "Iwanttokeepthemsafe."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Tommy's multitude of punches were enough to shatter the stasis field and rescue Aerith from her prison. "T-thank you. We need to get the others free. That's the only way to stop them."

Billy's barrier seemed to do the trick as Thanos tried to hit Meg away only to be stopped by the barrier.​

"Back in the game? It's time for a little Inside Out!"

Herbert's Earthquake Driller appeared beside Star and Marco. If his prior action to plant the Popcorn Bomb in Maleficent's mouth was a success, he would detonate it in conjunction with Star's explosive leeches!

In addition to exploding with a heavy impact, the Popcorn Bomb would likely clog Maleficent's gullet and/or windpipe and choke her with delicious kernels! Even if temporarily, that would hurt and distract her.

"To think I was saving that for those pesky penguins."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow

The popcorn bomb had not been gone in her face but the ensuing explosion and combined attacks from the rest of the group made Maleficent reel over. Songbird saw her opportunity and used her powers to create a huge mace and slammed it hard into her chest making her fall over on her back. "Now! Get her why she's down!"

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I thrive when the pressure is on."

"Alright Flash, time Show them what you got'l!

Quickly rebounding, Flash fired cover fire with his utility gun as he thought about his next move. Jumping off the ground,Flash swung over Mail, firing a mixture of bullets and web attack. He was trying to cover the area, in case Maul tried to dodge. As Flahs lowerd his self down, aim a flying boot to the with.
@Jeremi @Takumi

Maul was doing his best to deflect all the attacks, but Flash managed to get past his defenses and kick the Sith and sent him flying.​

"W-Whoaaaa no!" Hiro exclaimed as he could barley see Maul throwing his saber at them. He couldn't possibly react in time, and the situation was grim as Baymax didn't even see it coming. The red double-saber drew closer and closer to the boy's head, and then...

WHOOSH!

Baymax's leg was suddenly grabbed by Flash's web and the robot's body, with Hiro in tow while America fell off harmlessly into the sand, and the lightsaber's blade just barely missed Hiro, the blade penetrating an inch of the glass but otherwise missed the boy's flesh underneath as they were all pulled to safety. Once Flash let go of the web, Baymax redirected his flight pattern to readjust his destination, all the while Hiro grinned gratefully and briefly waved at Agent Venom.

"Nice catch, thanks!" He called out, before seeing the man take on the Sith Lord by himself. Trusting Flash to keep the alien off their backs, Hiro directed Baymax in a large loop and had the robot fly back to the Hearts of Light, with not-as-buff Hercules trying to hold his own against Thanos, but to little avail, it seemed. With Billy and Tommy hard at work to undo the spell or whatever keeping the Hearts of Light at bay, Hiro figured that the best course of action would be to keep the villains off them and the others.

And he knew just how to do it.

tumblr_inline_nw17zeR4fb1txuobi_100.jpg

"Hey, Thanos!" The young hero called out from afar as Baymax zoomed right at the Mad Titan, "If it's dancing you wanna see, then how 'bout a dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?!" He yelled, quoting a movie he'd seen about a week ago with Fred.

... Honestly, he thought it'd sound cooler than it was in his head, but it came out sorta dumb instead. But of course, he didn't have time to dwell on that.

CRASH!

Extending both of his arms out, just like before, Baymax flew straight into Thanos and knocked him back with the intent of causing him to let go of Hercules as well, flying at high speeds with the villain practically stuck on the robot's fists, before--

"Now, Baymax! Hook!"

--pulling one arm back and punching Thanos right into the ground with the intent of maximizing damage!

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Josh M @Takumi

America rejoined the fray and attacked in tangent with Baymax causing Thanos to lose his grip of Hercules. "You might be the Mad Titan but you're alone in this. And that's why you'll lose."

"We will see about that."

While others continued to fight Thanos directly, Xehanort had teleported out of view once he saw the failure of their initial attack to do any damage. He kept a close eye on the hearts of light as he hid, waiting for a moment to strike.

With Thanos properly distracted by Hercules and Zé, Xehanort extended his Keyblade like a whip in order to grab one of the hearts of light and draw it close. If he succeeded, and Thanos didn't immediately notice another one was missing, Xehanort would drag the heart into a cave he believed to be nearby, if this truly was his home world.

destinyislands3.jpg

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @thatguyinthestore

"I will not let you scavenge my plans like a carrion bird." Thanos responded as he spotted Xehanort trying to steal one of the hearts. Shaking of the others attacking them, Thanos proceeded to fire a massive blast of energy towards Xehanort. It would have surely killed him...had not Aerith at the last second pushed Xehanort away and took the full brunt of the blast.

With a huge hole in her chest Aerith fell lifeless unto the ground.

Even Maul stopped in his fighting to speak to Thanos. "But the plan! You killed one of the lights! How will we proceed with out one."

Thanos only smirked. "Is that what you think?"

He was going to say something else but America didn't give him the pleasure as she started to wail on him with all her might. "You monster!"

"No." Thanos punched her away. "Just Thanos." As he said that he coughed heavily and spat up some blood. Were the attacks finally getting to him?​

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommy froze in place, eyes going wide at the sight of Aerith's lifeless body. "I... I-I..." He faltered, taking a shaky step back.

jhBTIsl.png

"If I hadn't freed her--"

"Come on!" Billy yelled, trying to snap Tommy out of it. It wasn't his fault, he needed to know that. "Break down later! Please!" Sweat dampened Billy's brow as he aimed a hateful gaze Thanos' way. This was all going so damn wrong and Billy couldn't stand it much longer. He'd opted to help out these people so he was damn well going to do it.

AnkQ0du.png

"Just... die."

The ground under Thanos' feet quaked, rock and dirt flying up and obscuring his vision. Spikes of hard rock erupted from the ground, threatening to puncture Thanos.

@Jeremi @Everyone

Tommy froze in place, eyes going wide at the sight of Aerith's lifeless body. "I... I-I..." He faltered, taking a shaky step back.

jhBTIsl.png

"Come on!" Billy yelled, trying to snap Tommy out of it. It wasn't his fault, he needed to know that. "Break down later! Please!" Sweat dampened Billy's brow as he aimed a hateful gaze Thanos' way. This was all going so damn wrong and Billy couldn't stand it much longer. He'd opted to help out these people so he was damn well going to do it.

AnkQ0du.png

"Just... die."

The ground under Thanos' feet quaked, rock and dirt flying up and obscuring his vision. Spikes of hard rock erupted from the ground, threatening to puncture Thanos.

@Jeremi @Everyone

Thanos tried his best to smash any of the spikes shooting up but one of them pierced right through his shoulder. "The offspring..." Thanos spat out as an insult. "Do you think you will be the one who fells Thanos?"

"With help!" America shouted coming back to punch Thanos in the face to knock him back down. "You're going to pay for everything you've done. Not just with the lights but everything! For everyone you ever hurt!"

"Stronger individuals then you have tried and failed, girl." Thanos responded between punches being delivered.​

The popcorn bomb had not been gone in her face but the ensuing explosion and combined attacks from the rest of the group made Maleficent reel over. Songbird saw her opportunity and used her powers to create a huge mace and slammed it hard into her chest making her fall over on her back. "Now! Get her why she's down!"

"You got it!" Herbert exclaims. "For Club Penguin!"

Herbert uses the Earthquake Driller to repeatedly smack Maleficent's face, jumping out and into the sand like a happy dolphin.

"Star, Marco, you guys crush her from the top, I'll hit from below!"

While mid-air, Herbert opens the door and tosses his Soda Bomber 2000 to Marco.

For the final strike, in conjunction with everyone hitting the top, Herbert's Earthquake Driller smashed into Maleficent's back with a powerful strike from the ground below.​

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @etcetcetc

Tommy's multitude of punches were enough to shatter the stasis field and rescue Aerith from her prison. "T-thank you. We need to get the others free. That's the only way to stop them."

Billy's barrier seemed to do the trick as Thanos tried to hit Meg away only to be stopped by the barrier.​

Maul was doing his best to deflect all the attacks, but Flash managed to get past his defenses and kick the Sith and sent him flying.​

America rejoined the fray and attacked in tangent with Baymax causing Thanos to lose his grip of Hercules. "You might be the Mad Titan but you're alone in this. And that's why you'll lose."

"I will not let you scavenge my plans like a carrion bird." Thanos responded as he spotted Xehanort trying to steal one of the hearts. Shaking of the others attacking them, Thanos proceeded to fire a massive blast of energy towards Xehanort. It would have surely killed him...had not Aerith at the last second pushed Xehanort away and took the full brunt of the blast.

Even Maul stopped in his fighting to speak to Thanos. "But the plan! You killed one of the lights! How will we proceed with out one."

He was going to say something else but America didn't give him the pleasure as she started to wail on him with all her might. "You monster!"

"No." Thanos punched her away. "Just Thanos." As he said that he coughed heavily and spat up some blood. Were the attacks finally getting to him?​

jhBTIsl.png

AnkQ0du.png

"Just... die."

@Jeremi @Everyone

Thanos tried his best to smash any of the spikes shooting up but one of them pierced right through his shoulder. "The offspring..." Thanos spat out as an insult. "Do you think you will be the one who fells Thanos?"

"With help!" America shouted coming back to punch Thanos in the face to knock him back down. "You're going to pay for everything you've done. Not just with the lights but everything! For everyone you ever hurt!"

"Stronger individuals then you have tried and failed, girl." Thanos responded between punches being delivered.​

"Aerith..." The music stopped, Zé horrified by the death. A noble sacrifice, a beautiful young girl who gave her life to save them all.

"Hey! Look at you, getting sad at an important time! Don't you let her death be in vain, Aerith gave herself to stop Thanos, not you!" The Zé hitting Lexington's prison called out to the clone. "We have to give everything we've got!"

"...you're right! My friends! Give it all you've got!" With that, Zé began to dance like he never danced before. The song that played now was one far more powerful than the other two, meant to rally everyone on the field.
The two Zés lying down started to slowly get back to reality. Standing, the samba already started to energize them, and they looked for the best places to go. "Hey, I'll help senhorita America, you go fight that Maulandro!"

"Sounds like a plan!" The two split up, one climbing up Thanos' back again to try and poke him in the eyes again. The other adjusted his hat and strode forward, whistling at Maul. "You! I have something special for you!" If he were to turn, Darth Maul would get a key lime pie to the face.

@Jeremi @Everyone​

Herbert uses the Earthquake Driller to repeatedly smack Maleficent's face, jumping out and into the sand like a happy dolphin.

For the final strike, in conjunction with everyone hitting the top, Herbert's Earthquake Driller smashed into Maleficent's back with a powerful strike from the ground below.​

Star and Marco both simply nodded in response to Herbert, the pair climbing up onto her torso so they could attack. Star would fire off a multitude of different spells while Marco would simply use his newfound Soda Bomber to attack her from the top.

@Jeremi @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Thanks for the assist." America replied climbing up on Baymax's back. "That's not going to keep him for long, let's use that time wisely." As America reached out to grab one of the lights Maul spotted them and threw his lightsaber at them. If Baymax didn't do something drastic the weapon would surely hit them.​

Thanos was down for the count. For a little while. As the pit calmed it would explode upwards as Thanos crawled out of it. "Still not enough...the despair we brought and still not enough..." Mumbling under his breath Thanos started to make his way towards the hearts of light.​

The exploding soda bottles and sharp tiaras came flying towards Maleficent who did her best to protect against them, but some got through her barriers and hit her head on. "Ugh! I will not fall to your parlor tricks and measly science!" Conjuring up green flames Maleficent proceeded to fire them at rapid succession towards Star and Marco. "Come out and face me, coward!" She shouted in response to Herbert and his machine going underground once again.​

2408618-iherc_141_0010.jpg

"Back titan! Your quarrel is with the son of Zeus now!"
Hercules shouted, deciding to join the fray, mace aimed to cause bodily harm to Thanos. He launched himself forward, charging with the Hulked out Cho in a joint effort to put the Mad Titan down. Once at a suitable distance, Hercules stepped on the back of Cho, using him as a stepping stone to aid him in a short downward jump attack.

Cho himself let out a frightening roar as he aimed a massive cross at Thano's jaw. "Remember the Hulk big guy? I'm the new and improved version!"

"Aerith..." The music stopped, Zé horrified by the death. A noble sacrifice, a beautiful young girl who gave her life to save them all.

"Hey! Look at you, getting sad at an important time! Don't you let her death be in vain, Aerith gave herself to stop Thanos, not you!" The Zé hitting Lexington's prison called out to the clone. "We have to give everything we've got!"

"...you're right! My friends! Give it all you've got!" With that, Zé began to dance like he never danced before. The song that played now was one far more powerful than the other two, meant to rally everyone on the field.
The two Zés lying down started to slowly get back to reality. Standing, the samba already started to energize them, and they looked for the best places to go. "Hey, I'll help senhorita America, you go fight that Maulandro!"

"Sounds like a plan!" The two split up, one climbing up Thanos' back again to try and poke him in the eyes again. The other adjusted his hat and strode forward, whistling at Maul. "You! I have something special for you!" If he were to turn, Darth Maul would get a key lime pie to the face.

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"Sure, stronger individuals have tried, but these are not individuals. You can not deny that more hearts create more strength."

Xehanort got up fron the ground and joined America and the offense on Thanos. He teleported around Thanos rapidly, taking a strike or a stab at the titan with each teleport.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Everyone​

And so this was it. They had managed to fell Maleficent (quite literally), causing the beast to be caught on her back and totally vulnerable. This really was it, wasn't it? Unfortunately, as opposed to in her fight with her own Maleficent, she had no proper angle for an attack completely lacking risk. So her mind was set, features steeling up as she prepared herself for what she was going to do. Briefly, she spared a glance to Killian, both to make sure he was alright as well as to inform him. And seeing as, to her undescribable relief, he was alright? That left only one thing to do.

"I'm going in," she stated simply, brandishing her sword as she set to scale the beast and join the others in the assault. She left no room for objections, no hesitation that could be used to sway her. No, she was beyond caring about how crazy this whole situation was. She was getting back to Henry, and if this was what it took? Putting her life on the line in a fight against some insane, fantastical creatures? So be it.

Still, as she reached proper footing on the belly of the beast, her eyes went wide and face lit up with relief at what she saw. "Kid! Thank God you're alright," she sighed, a smile on her face that only faded when she felt the 'ground' shift beneath her. Ah. Right. There was still work to be done.

And so she joined the others in the assault, only she didn't strike so carelessly as before. No, this time? She moved with purpose, careful to keep her balance on the wriggling beast. Soon enough, she stood on it's chest, body tense as she raised her sword with both hands... Before stabbing it down, right where the dragon's heart ought to be. Assuming it even had one.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Crow @Maleficentfight​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_npcz2v0kkD1tqalro_100.gif

Things seemed to be going well enough, better than expected in fact. Once Maleficent had been downed, Killian shot Emma a look to show her that he was fine and actually had managed to avoid getting hit by the creature. "You can do this," Killian replied back to Emma when she stated that she was going in, supportive of her decision to continue their battle. If only to support Emma, the pirate rushed to the dragon's side, thrusting his blade into one of the dragon's wings while she was lying on her back. If successful, he would hopefully pierce through her wing and jab his sword into the ground, pinning her wing. He then grabbed tightened his grip, trying to keep her from knocking him away.

While holding his weapon and trying to keep it pressed into the ground, his eyes widened upon hearing Star's voice. "I knew it. Nothing can keep that child down for long," he said with a chuckle, honestly relieved that she was okay. Afterwards, he returned his focus to Maleficent and their battle, feeling less tense now that he knew Star was fine. He remained where he was at and held his ground, waiting for the others to try and finish off their foe. If the dragon managed to knock him away or hurt one of the others he would try something else, but for now he wasn't budging from his spot.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @MaleficentFight​

The combined assault on Maleficent was too much and the dragon roared out in pain as it was engulfed in green flames burning the entire body to cinders. The only thing left as the fire subsided was Maleficent's robe laying on the scorched ground.

"That's one down. Two more to go." Songbird's attention now went towards Thanos. "Time to fell the big guy."

@Jeremi @Everyone​

Maul never even fathomed that a pie waited for him as he turned around. Hitting him square in the face he'd shout in anger as he tried to wipe it off his face.​

2408618-iherc_141_0010.jpg

"Back titan! Your quarrel is with the son of Zeus now!"
Hercules shouted, deciding to join the fray, mace aimed to cause bodily harm to Thanos. He launched himself forward, charging with the Hulked out Cho in a joint effort to put the Mad Titan down. Once at a suitable distance, Hercules stepped on the back of Cho, using him as a stepping stone to aid him in a short downward jump attack.

Cho himself let out a frightening roar as he aimed a massive cross at Thano's jaw. "Remember the Hulk big guy? I'm the new and improved version!"

Thanos took the attack straight on his head recoiling from the impact as well as Hercules slamming him into the sand. It didn't hold him down for long however. "Yes, your predecessor was lacking. As was the female." Thanos rose from the sand ready with a vicious haymaker towards Cho and firing a laser blast from his eyes towards Hercules.​

"Sure, stronger individuals have tried, but these are not individuals. You can not deny that more hearts create more strength."

Xehanort got up fron the ground and joined America and the offense on Thanos. He teleported around Thanos rapidly, taking a strike or a stab at the titan with each teleport.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Everyone​

With more people joining the fray it seemed like Thanos was finally starting to falter against the groups attacks. "Hearts are meant to be crushed and manipulated. Nothing more."

The combined assault on Maleficent was too much and the dragon roared out in pain as it was engulfed in green flames burning the entire body to cinders. The only thing left as the fire subsided was Maleficent's robe laying on the scorched ground.

"That's one down. Two more to go." Songbird's attention now went towards Thanos. "Time to fell the big guy."

Maul never even fathomed that a pie waited for him as he turned around. Hitting him square in the face he'd shout in anger as he tried to wipe it off his face.​

Thanos took the attack straight on his head recoiling from the impact as well as Hercules slamming him into the sand. It didn't hold him down for long however. "Yes, your predecessor was lacking. As was the female." Thanos rose from the sand ready with a vicious haymaker towards Cho and firing a laser blast from his eyes towards Hercules.​

With more people joining the fray it seemed like Thanos was finally starting to falter against the groups attacks. "Hearts are meant to be crushed and manipulated. Nothing more."

"You want another pie, Maulandro? Here you go!" Zé now threw a lemon meringue at the Sith lord, hoping to keep him distracted long enough for someone to attack him.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi

Shaking of the others attacking them, Thanos proceeded to fire a massive blast of energy towards Xehanort. It would have surely killed him...had not Aerith at the last second pushed Xehanort away and took the full brunt of the blast.

"Stronger individuals then you have tried and failed, girl." Thanos responded between punches being delivered.
tumblr_inline_nw17ypM4J11txuobi_100.jpg

"Wha...?"

Hiro stood shocked as Aerith, who had only just been freed, immediately put herself back in danger to save someone she didn't know, especially someone as shady as Xehanort in this case. And yet, here it was... The boy could only stare, shocked as Aerith's lifeless body fell to the ground thanks to Thanos. With even Maul showing concern over that while not even Thanos did, it was an infuriating thing... to see such disregard for life, but maybe that was to be expected from such a ruthless conqueror.

Not that it made Hiro feel any better. No, not at all.

tumblr_inline_nw17zoA4SA1txuobi_100.jpg

"Shut up!" Hiro yelled furiously, angry at Thanos for his clear disregard for life even when his allies showed concern, even if it was out of the well-being for their own plan, and angry at himself for being so powerless in the face of death. "Hearts... aren't yours to toy with!"

The flurry of attacks from the group hardly faltered, as Baymax joined the fray as well, dashing to Thanos (despite his size and lack of agility) and throwing a hard uppercut, hoping to send his body flying a few feet into the air!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Star and Marco bothe watched in awe as they observed Maleficent literally burst into flames.

qiCuho1.jpg

"Woah." Was all Marco could say as Maleficent literally just disappeared in front of them. Once she was gone, Marco took notice of her robe just lying on the ground. Deciding that such a cool looking robe shouldn't go to waste, Marco decided to fashion it into an even cooler looking cape!

72aHXNP.jpg

"How do I look?" Marco asked Star, who responded with a light shove of his shoulder and a cute little dorky smile.

"You look awesome. Now come on, we still got some bad guys to beat." The interdimensional Princess replied before running over to Thanos and Darth Maul, motioning for Marco to follow. Star decided to deal with Thanos, since she was the more powerful of the two thanks to her wand. "Cupcake Blast!" Star announced, with cupcakes that were practically made of stone being shot towards Thanos at high speeds once she announced it.

Marco, on the other hand, decided to take on Darth Maul since he seemed to be easier to take on than the all powerful space monster. As if on cue, Marco would throw a hard punch directed right at Maul's face when Zé would mention that he was distracted by the pie-in-the-face.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Crow @Josh M @fight

Star and Marco bothe watched in awe as they observed Maleficent literally burst into flames.

qiCuho1.jpg

"Woah." Was all Marco could say as Maleficent literally just disappeared in front of them. Once she was gone, Marco took notice of her robe just lying on the ground. Deciding that such a cool looking robe shouldn't go to waste, Marco decided to fashion it into an even cooler looking cape!

72aHXNP.jpg

"How do I look?" Marco asked Star, who responded with a light shove of his shoulder and a cute little dorky smile.

"You look awesome. Now come on, we still got some bad guys to beat." The interdimensional Princess replied before running over to Thanos and Darth Maul, motioning for Marco to follow. Star decided to deal with Thanos, since she was the more powerful of the two thanks to her wand. "Cupcake Blast!" Star announced, with cupcakes that were practically made of stone being shot towards Thanos at high speeds once she announced it.

Marco, on the other hand, decided to take on Darth Maul since he seemed to be easier to take on than the all powerful space monster. As if on cue, Marco would throw a hard punch directed right at Maul's face when Zé would mention that he was distracted by the pie-in-the-face.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Crow @Josh M @fight

Marco however was pushed back by Maul's Sith powers as was the second pie thrown by José. "Children and birds..." Maul murmured aloud as he wiped the last of the pie off his face. "I am being accosted by children and birds!" He turned the lightsaber towards the two. "I must commend your bravery...or is foolishness that drives you to face me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.