Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just because we haven't had plans thus far doesn't mean we've been right not to make any," Killian replied when America would question him and Star would state that she didn't usually go by a plan. "I don't care if we have a bloody god on our side. We've lost the hearts of light time and time again. We may not have any idea how to prepare ourselves against our foes, but it's bad form not to at least keep caution in mind." For a seemingly reckless pirate, Hook was actually a rather cautious man. Being adventurous didn't mean that he wasn't aware of how to watch his own back.

"Sorry, love, but the presence of a savior so greatly emanates from your existence that it's hard for me to see you as anything else," Hook teased when Emma would tell him to stop calling her a savior. "As for if anything is wrong or not, yes, it would seem so. Your tongue is so sharp I've literally been cut by it," he joked, noticeably rubbing the blood between his fingers. "A wound so fatal, I'll die in mere minutes, I'm afraid. Care to grant a man his last wishes and kiss his sorrows away? I'd drink them away, but," Killian shrugged. "My flask is still missing."

When their group would arrive in the castle and find Leon, Killian cursed to see the demon tower yet again standing in their way. Once again, he gripped the hilt of his sword, narrowing his eyes at the creature. "I quickly grow weary of these numerous brawls." The captain would also move in to attack the creature, hoping to at least cause a few of the heartless within the tower to fall out onto the ground.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Everyone​
v70qD4c.jpg

"Fine, I'll just make my own plan. Moody." Star said, muttering that last part under her breath to where only she could hear it. Yeah, like most teenage girls, Star wasn't exactly the best at comebacks.

Once the group reached the castle, Marco looked to Star with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

MovgvtT.jpg

"So did you actually come up with a plan?"
Marco asked, hoping that Star did have something in her mind aside from charging like an idiot. He may have trusted her with things like this, but her safety came above all else.

"Nope!" Star replied innocently as she twirled her wand around in her hand, earning a sigh from the Safe Kid. Before he could respond any further, Star had already plunged herself into battle, having fired another Crystal Heart attack towards the beast. Marco simply followed suit and attempted to knock out the creatures on that managed to fall off the tower and onto the ground.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @whoever

latest

"It's just as you said Maleficent! They came runnin' after to get their pal back!"

"Yes Pete...rats are just so easy to predict." Maleficent what appeared to be a dog person? Where standing on top of the stairs looking down at the group.

"Maleficent! Give Leon back this instant!"

Maleficent laughed at Aerith's demand. "Girl you're in no position to make demands! In fact...let me show you what coming here has brought you!"

The ceiling of the castle would break open revealing the Demon Tower from earlier ready for a fight. "Death has come to you and your friends!" Maleficent pointed with her hand towards the group and the Demon Tower charged the group once again. Perhaps with more people the odds were now in the groups favor?
tumblr_inline_ntv7p2uUq71txuobi_100.jpg

"Baymax! Evasive maneuvers!"

Without hesitation, Baymax grabbed Hiro off his shoulder and wrapped the boy's body in his arms, his armored body shielding him when the Demon Tower charged toward everyone. Baymax's body took the brunt of the force, his flying form being sent crashing into the ground violently with loud crashes in the process, but ultimately, he had at least managed to protect Hiro, crack on his faceplate notwithstanding.

"Are you injured, Hiro?" Baymax said, his voice not showing any signs of pain, not that he ever would, given his state as a robot.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine... What about you, Baymax? T-That was a pretty hard hit!"

650822_900.jpg

"It hurt, yes," he nodded, responding with his usual tone of voice. That was, the kind of tone in which you would never be able to tell that he was in any sort of pain.

"... But... Wait, I thought robots like you don't feel pain!"

"Perhaps you've made me more human, Hiro."

"Wait... What are you saying?"

"I believe I spoke at an audible volume," Baymax responded with unintentional cheek, "But how about we continue this conversation at a later date? It appears that the others need our help."

tumblr_inline_nw17zj1e401txuobi_100.jpg

After gathering his bearings, Hiro nodded, standing on his feet again and climbing on top of Baymax, sticking to him magnetically. "You're right! Let's show these goons what it means to mess with real heroes, Baymax! Body slam 'em!"

If a rocket fist, in the past, was not enough to collapse the structure, than a significantly bigger projectile, in this case Baymax's entire body, would hopefully be more effective! Complying without hesitation, the armored robot flew right toward the Demon Tower and intended to crash through the enemy like a bowling ball against a bunch of pins, hoping to fly though it and either collapse the beast of many monsters or knock it into the nearest wall to trap it!

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
"The way we're going we wont be facing meny Heartless. If we're lucky." Aerith looked concerned though as she started to lead them towards the castle.

"What have the plans been before this?"
America asked Killian. "Thanos is one thing but these Heartless will have a hard time against one of use. Heck," she pointed towards Cho. "We have our own Hulk. Time to storm a castle."

Surprisingly the trek to the castle was uneventful. Perhaps Aerith and Leons friends where keeping the Heartless at bay...or perhaps they were being lulled into a false sense of security? Never the less they had to press on to save Leon, because if he was a light they couldn't let another one fall to Thanos.

Soon enough they stood in front of the castle gates. "They seemed to be looked we could look around to find another way i-"

*CRASH*

America unceremoniously punched the gates making them fall over. "Don't worry, I got it."

"Oh! Well that's one way to do it, I guess," Aerith replied with a nervous chuckle as the group went in.

Once inside they'd find themselves at a large foyer. "Look!" On the top of the steps Leon would be hanging from thin air seemingly unconscious.

From behind him they could hear a man with an annoying laugh.

latest

"It's just as you said Maleficent! They came runnin' after to get their pal back!"

"Yes Pete...rats are just so easy to predict." Maleficent what appeared to be a dog person? Where standing on top of the stairs looking down at the group.

"Maleficent! Give Leon back this instant!"

Maleficent laughed at Aerith's demand. "Girl you're in no position to make demands! In fact...let me show you what coming here has brought you!"

The ceiling of the castle would break open revealing the Demon Tower from earlier ready for a fight. "Death has come to you and your friends!" Maleficent pointed with her hand towards the group and the Demon Tower charged the group once again. Perhaps with more people the odds were now in the groups favor?​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

"Using a non-Heart as bait for a heart, I assume, Malwarerisk?" Herbert asks Malificent, still unable to pronounce her name. "I'd commend you, but I don't do commending on people who cross me, whether they're pesky little penguins or big bad ant queens. Plus, I think your bait reeled in too much fish."

Herbert took out a flamethrower as he cackled.

aQ5ho0P.jpg

"Get ready to choke on the bone! I know I won't."

Herbert proceeds to launch flames upon the Demon Tower.

"Clinging together is a fire ant thing after all! Hahaha!" Herbert laughs as he made his snarky comment.​

v70qD4c.jpg

"Fine, I'll just make my own plan. Moody." Star said, muttering that last part under her breath to where only she could hear it. Yeah, like most teenage girls, Star wasn't exactly the best at comebacks.

Once the group reached the castle, Marco looked to Star with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

MovgvtT.jpg

Marco asked, hoping that Star did have something in her mind aside from charging like an idiot. He may have trusted her with things like this, but her safety came above all else.

"Nope!" Star replied innocently as she twirled her wand around in her hand, earning a sigh from the Safe Kid. Before he could respond any further, Star had already plunged herself into battle, having fired another Crystal Heart attack towards the beast. Marco simply followed suit and attempted to knock out the creatures on that managed to fall off the tower and onto the ground.

Herbert tosses two pistol-like flamethrowers at Marco and one more at Star.

9wXnF3e.jpg

"Damage per second," Herbert utters.​

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Verite @etcetcetc

• Useful
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
"Using a non-Heart as bait for a heart, I assume, Malwarerisk?" Herbert asks Malificent, still unable to pronounce her name. "I'd commend you, but I don't do commending on people who cross me, whether they're pesky little penguins or big bad ant queens. Plus, I think your bait reeled in too much fish."

Herbert took out a flamethrower as he cackled.

aQ5ho0P.jpg

"Get ready to choke on the bone! I know I won't."

Herbert proceeds to launch flames upon the Demon Tower.

"Clinging together is a fire ant thing after all! Hahaha!" Herbert laughs as he made his snarky comment.​

Herbert tosses two pistol-like flamethrowers at Marco and one more at Star.

9wXnF3e.jpg

"Damage per second," Herbert utters.​

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Verite @etcetcetc

zvMCF.jpg

"Thanks, but I already got this super cool wand!" Star boasted, twirling the wand around in her hand before resuming her assault on the Tower with rainbows and hearts. It's probably for the best that Star isn't operating a flame thrower anyways. Or any firearm, for that matter.

e6xNp.jpg

"Woah dude! Flamethrowers!? That's so awesome!" Marco announced as he caught the flamethrowers in his arms. Looking over them for a second, Marco just shrugged before looking up at Herbert again. "So uhh, do these work just like pistols or--" Marco started before accidentally pulling the trigger on one, causing an aura of flams to emit out of it, as most flamethrowers seem to do.

"Oh, that is so cool. I can't wait to rub these babies in Jeremy's face! He's gonna be so jealous." Marco said proudly before taking aim at the Demon Tower and firing those flames like a madman. Let's see who'll be calling him Safe Kid now after this utter badassery.

Well, probably still everyone. Including Star.

@Crow @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

The combined efforts of the group managed to drive the Demon Tower into a corner. With all the attacks coming from either side it was having a hard time recuperating.

"Now, when it's down! Hit it with everything you guys got!"
Songbird shouted firing off her blast at the monster. With everybody's combined efforts the Demon Tower exploded in a cacophony of Heartlss that after landing on the floor started to vanish. With that only Maleficent and Pete were left.

"Well I see you're not as useless as I thought you were,"
She replied smugly. Pete on the other hand looked far more worried with the odds stacked so heavily against them. "But it will be all for naught! Soon we will have all the lights and power will be ours!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

v70qD4c.jpg

MovgvtT.jpg

Without hesitation, Baymax grabbed Hiro off his shoulder and wrapped the boy's body in his arms, his armored body shielding him when the Demon Tower charged toward everyone. Baymax's body took the brunt of the force, his flying form being sent crashing into the ground violently with loud crashes in the process, but ultimately, he had at least managed to protect Hiro, crack on his faceplate notwithstanding.

"Are you injured, Hiro?" Baymax said, his voice not showing any signs of pain, not that he ever would, given his state as a robot.

650822_900.jpg

"It hurt, yes," he nodded, responding with his usual tone of voice. That was, the kind of tone in which you would never be able to tell that he was in any sort of pain.

"I believe I spoke at an audible volume," Baymax responded with unintentional cheek, "But how about we continue this conversation at a later date? It appears that the others need our help."

After gathering his bearings, Hiro nodded, standing on his feet again and climbing on top of Baymax, sticking to him magnetically. "You're right! Let's show these goons what it means to mess with real heroes, Baymax! Body slam 'em!"

If a rocket fist, in the past, was not enough to collapse the structure, than a significantly bigger projectile, in this case Baymax's entire body, would hopefully be more effective! Complying without hesitation, the armored robot flew right toward the Demon Tower and intended to crash through the enemy like a bowling ball against a bunch of pins, hoping to fly though it and either collapse the beast of many monsters or knock it into the nearest wall to trap it!

"Just because we haven't had plans thus far doesn't mean we've been right not to make any," Killian replied when America would question him and Star would state that she didn't usually go by a plan. "I don't care if we have a bloody god on our side. We've lost the hearts of light time and time again. We may not have any idea how to prepare ourselves against our foes, but it's bad form not to at least keep caution in mind." For a seemingly reckless pirate, Hook was actually a rather cautious man. Being adventurous didn't mean that he wasn't aware of how to watch his own back.

"Sorry, love, but the presence of a savior so greatly emanates from your existence that it's hard for me to see you as anything else," Hook teased when Emma would tell him to stop calling her a savior. "As for if anything is wrong or not, yes, it would seem so. Your tongue is so sharp I've literally been cut by it," he joked, noticeably rubbing the blood between his fingers. "A wound so fatal, I'll die in mere minutes, I'm afraid. Care to grant a man his last wishes and kiss his sorrows away? I'd drink them away, but," Killian shrugged. "My flask is still missing."

When their group would arrive in the castle and find Leon, Killian cursed to see the demon tower yet again standing in their way. Once again, he gripped the hilt of his sword, narrowing his eyes at the creature. "I quickly grow weary of these numerous brawls." The captain would also move in to attack the creature, hoping to at least cause a few of the heartless within the tower to fall out onto the ground.

The combined efforts of the group managed to drive the Demon Tower into a corner. With all the attacks coming from either side it was having a hard time recuperating.

Songbird shouted firing off her blast at the monster. With everybody's combined efforts the Demon Tower exploded in a cacophony of Heartlss that after landing on the floor started to vanish. With that only Maleficent and Pete were left.

She replied smugly. Pete on the other hand looked far more worried with the odds stacked so heavily against them. "But it will be all for naught! Soon we will have all the lights and power will be ours!"

Oh, that was just a load of steaming bullshit and Killian knew it. "Real funny," she replied dryly, not at all fond of his undoubtedly sarcastic statement that she just radiated the air of a savior. What a joke. She was the farthest thing from seeming like some hero. Like a savior. Maybe that was why she was so eager to deny it and move to another topic. Although, this was really not what she had in mind.

A small frown came to her face when she noticed the blood on Killian's hands that came from rubbing behind his ear, but it didn't keep her from inwardly groaning at his remarks about it. "When you talked about a plan, I really didn't think trying to mooch kisses from the women here was what you had in mind," she complained half-heartedly. "Survive your 'fatal wound' a little longer and maybe we can find it. Or get you a new one," she added in regards to his flask.

She was probably thankful that Star didn't take the flamethrower.

In any case, Emma was visibly relieved when the tower was cornered and, with a few more blows, vanquished. Good. Now they could focus on the bigger fish. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that, lady," she spoke with disbelief. Soon, though, her sword was again raised, levelling it pointed at Maleficent. "Now, here's how this is going to work. You're going to give us Leon back, and tell us what you know about Thanos and his plans. Or..." Shrugging, she gestured to where the tower was dissipating into nothingness, the heartless dying off.

"You can end up like those things. You wouldn't be the first dragon I've defeated."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @all​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Ha! You think you'll get all Hearts of Light? We still have two of them in our group! We managed to get them away from you once before, so we can get the others you've taken just as easily!" Zé was totally bluffing, of course, but there was no way anyone would know that. Himself, he was still trying to figure out how Hearts were chosen. There had to be some trick to it...

"We have you beat, twenty-six to two! Or, should I say..." He transformed into four again. "Twenty-nine to two! If anything is all for naught, it's your evil quest for power!"

"Yeah, what he said!" Tigger growled, getting into a boxing stance. "You ain't gettin' anymore of these lighthearted fellas!"

"Hearts of Light, my friend."

"Them too!"

@Jeremi

Oh, that was just a load of steaming bullshit and Killian knew it. "Real funny," she replied dryly, not at all fond of his undoubtedly sarcastic statement that she just radiated the air of a savior. What a joke. She was the farthest thing from seeming like some hero. Like a savior. Maybe that was why she was so eager to deny it and move to another topic. Although, this was really not what she had in mind.

A small frown came to her face when she noticed the blood on Killian's hands that came from rubbing behind his ear, but it didn't keep her from inwardly groaning at his remarks about it. "When you talked about a plan, I really didn't think trying to mooch kisses from the women here was what you had in mind," she complained half-heartedly. "Survive your 'fatal wound' a little longer and maybe we can find it. Or get you a new one," she added in regards to his flask.

She was probably thankful that Star didn't take the flamethrower.

In any case, Emma was visibly relieved when the tower was cornered and, with a few more blows, vanquished. Good. Now they could focus on the bigger fish. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that, lady," she spoke with disbelief. Soon, though, her sword was again raised, levelling it pointed at Maleficent. "Now, here's how this is going to work. You're going to give us Leon back, and tell us what you know about Thanos and his plans. Or..." Shrugging, she gestured to where the tower was dissipating into nothingness, the heartless dying off.

"You can end up like those things. You wouldn't be the first dragon I've defeated."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @all​

Another laugh escaped from Maleficent's lips. "Hahaha! Foolish child! You think you hold all of the cards! When you are just a pawn in our schemes."

"Yeah! You tell 'em Maleficent!" Pete cheered her on.

"Ha! You think you'll get all Hearts of Light? We still have two of them in our group! We managed to get them away from you once before, so we can get the others you've taken just as easily!" Zé was totally bluffing, of course, but there was no way anyone would know that. Himself, he was still trying to figure out how Hearts were chosen. There had to be some trick to it...

"We have you beat, twenty-six to two! Or, should I say..." He transformed into four again. "Twenty-nine to two! If anything is all for naught, it's your evil quest for power!"

"Yeah, what he said!" Tigger growled, getting into a boxing stance. "You ain't gettin' anymore of these lighthearted fellas!"

"Hearts of Light, my friend."

"Them too!"

@Jeremi

"As for you, parrot," Maleficent replied putting her focus on José. "Who's to say we don't already have seven?" She looked over to Pete who just nodded in response. "I think I've played with you long enough. I already have what I came for." With a wave of her hand Leon fell to the ground with a loud thud. "Keep this broken shell, I've already fetched my price." As she said that both her and Pete vanished into a dark portal.

"What did she mean by that?" Songbird asked aloud.

"Wait..."
America started to look around realizing someone was missing. "Where's Aerith?" Sure enough Aerith had vanished from their midst, no doubt she had been snatched during the confusion when the Demon Tower met its end. "Dammit!" America punched a nearby wall so hard it shattered. "Another one right from under our noses!"

America was furious that she had allowed the villains to once again trick them into giving them exactly what they wanted.

Songbird had meanwhile gone to Leon to check over him. "He's hurt...but he's still alive."

Another laugh escaped from Maleficent's lips. "Hahaha! Foolish child! You think you hold all of the cards! When you are just a pawn in our schemes."

"As for you, parrot," Maleficent replied putting her focus on José. "Who's to say we don't already have seven?" She looked over to Pete who just nodded in response. "I think I've played with you long enough. I already have what I came for." With a wave of her hand Leon fell to the ground with a loud thud. "Keep this broken shell, I've already fetched my price." As she said that both her and Pete vanished into a dark portal.

"Wait..."
America started to look around realizing someone was missing. "Where's Aerith?" Sure enough Aerith had vanished from their midst, no doubt she had been snatched during the confusion when the Demon Tower met its end. "Dammit!" America punched a nearby wall so hard it shattered. "Another one right from under our noses!"

America was furious that she had allowed the villains to once again trick them into giving them exactly what they wanted.

Songbird had meanwhile gone to Leon to check over him. "He's hurt...but he's still alive."

Both Marco and Star watched in disbelief as the villains got away with yet another Heart of Light, causing Marco let out a loud groan of annoyance and grasp his hair in anger.

mqCxMAP.jpg

"Are you serious? We just let another Heart of Light get away, this time right under our noses!" Marco yelled as he almost punched a way, but barely managed to hold back from doing so. Star, in an attempt to comfort him, looked up at Marco and smiled.

"Don't worry, we'll find them." Star said in a soft tone, which earned nothing but a sigh from Marco, who just let out another groan before stuffing his hands in the pocket of his hoodie and walking away.

DBRaRy9.jpg

Star just let out a saddened sigh, not knowing what to do about this. This was like what, the fourth or third Heart of Light so far? Star had honestly lost count, and even she was beginning to have doubts of her own. Instead she looked up at Killian and Emma for reassurance.

"We... will find them, right guys?"
Star asked in a more unsure tone this time. She hoped, no she needed, someone to reassure her and tell her otherwise. She needed someone to reassure her. Because right now, even Star was worried that the worst would happen.

And that thought terrified her more than any monster she'd fought.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi

Chapter 5
Left out in the cold

"Of course we will..."
Songbird's words rang hollow to Star's question as she proceeded to help the hurt but now conscious Leon from the floor.

Soon the group had gathered their thoughts in the ravaged foyer of the castle. Leon clutching his side closed some sort of transponder that he had spoke to someone with. "I told Cid what happened. Unsurprisingly he said that all the Heartless activity stopped...guess when Maleficent got what she came for she split."

America knew where he was going with this and stopped him dead in his tracks. "Don't. If Aerith hadn't come with us you'd likely be dead right now. She knew the risks and she did it anyway. We're not going to apologize for taking her with us."

"Then I'm going with y- ugh..." Leon gripped his side in pain.

"For us to act like your nurses? No you stay behind we got this." But as America created another star shaped portal in the ground she wasn't really sure if they actually knew what they were doing. Arthur offered his assistance as well but America declined the offer. Truth be told she didn't much trust the man so far. Their next destination however was a new change of pace.

3d8a7f3c9380cabe3847d6c2b4c115a9--mountain-wallpaper-snowy-mountains.jpg

The wind blowing through the area was frigid and the snow under their feet was deep. America looked around not seeing much of anything. While she could manage the cold temperatures most of the group were not as lucky. "We better go and find shelter before some of you freeze to death."

It looked like they were in for a long trek.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca and Tigger​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Atomyk
Megara and Hercules

Megara was shivering as they arrived at their next destination. " Y-y-ou d-d-don't s-s-say," Meg sarcastically replied as she was wearing a short sleeve dress that was not going to help combat the cold. She helped that walking would help.

Hercules was also shivering as he wasn't properly prepared for winter either. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long of a trek.

"Wait..."

Both Marco and Star watched in disbelief as the villains got away with yet another Heart of Light, causing Marco let out a loud groan of annoyance and grasp his hair in anger.

mqCxMAP.jpg

"Are you serious? We just let another Heart of Light get away, this time right under our noses!" Marco yelled as he almost punched a way, but barely managed to hold back from doing so. Star, in an attempt to comfort him, looked up at Marco and smiled.

"Don't worry, we'll find them." Star said in a soft tone, which earned nothing but a sigh from Marco, who just let out another groan before stuffing his hands in the pocket of his hoodie and walking away.

DBRaRy9.jpg

Star just let out a saddened sigh, not knowing what to do about this. This was like what, the fourth or third Heart of Light so far? Star had honestly lost count, and even she was beginning to have doubts of her own. Instead she looked up at Killian and Emma for reassurance.

"We... will find them, right guys?"
Star asked in a more unsure tone this time. She hoped, no she needed, someone to reassure her and tell her otherwise. She needed someone to reassure her. Because right now, even Star was worried that the worst would happen.

And that thought terrified her more than any monster she'd fought.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi
Chapter 5
Left out in the cold

"Of course we will..."
Songbird's words rang hollow to Star's question as she proceeded to help the hurt but now conscious Leon from the floor.

Soon the group had gathered their thoughts in the ravaged foyer of the castle. Leon clutching his side closed some sort of transponder that he had spoke to someone with. "I told Cid what happened. Unsurprisingly he said that all the Heartless activity stopped...guess when Maleficent got what she came for she split."

America knew where he was going with this and stopped him dead in his tracks. "Don't. If Aerith hadn't come with us you'd likely be dead right now. She knew the risks and she did it anyway. We're not going to apologize for taking her with us."

"For us to act like your nurses? No you stay behind we got this." But as America created another star shaped portal in the ground she wasn't really sure if they actually knew what they were doing. Arthur offered his assistance as well but America declined the offer. Truth be told she didn't much trust the man so far. Their next destination however was a new change of pace.

The wind blowing through the area was frigid and the snow under their feet was deep. America looked around not seeing much of anything. While she could manage the cold temperatures most of the group were not as lucky. "We better go and find shelter before some of you freeze to death."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

"Really? Getting down talked by a glorified lizard was not on my list for the day," she grumbled, clenching the hilt of her sword tighter. She didn't expect Maleficent to comply, of course, but it would have been nice if she had. Nevertheless, she was all too prepared to strike, up until Leon was finally returned. Still, Emma told her head, glaring full on at Maleficent. "This is not over." That promise uttered, she stowed her sword and rushed to make sure the young man was alright.

Only to note that Aerith was gone, right along with Maleficent and Pete. "Dammit," she cursed, seething at how easily she had played into the plans of another. She stood to her feet, turning away from the group and pacing away from them, running a hand through her hair in clear frustration. Damn it all! How would she ever get back to her son like this? Maleficent was right. She was nothing but... Nothing but some damn pawn.

Star's question for affirmation on whether they'd find the hearts barely earned a glance over her shoulder from her position turned away from the group. "...Sure we will, kid," she muttered in response to Star, though at this point, she wasn't so sure. One other small thing came to mind, despite her ever-increasingly melancholy mood that had just hit it's peak, hopelessness and doubt washing over her as it had so many times before. Still, this matter was just as important as hope to her, if not more. So she spoke on the matter, reluctantly, glancing to Killian to do so. "How's your cut?"

When they again went through a portal, Emma was less than pleased to find it was freezing temperatures. She was fortunate enough to have her jacket, but... "Damn it," she muttered under her breath, feeling rather perturbed and conflicted. She was freezing, herself, but she at least had long sleeves and pants, even without her jacket. Others were much worse off, such as Megara and Herc. She reluctantly prepared to hand off her jacket, but first... "K-k-kid, could you m-maybe... C-conjure up some coats?" she requested half-heartedly, beginning to walk with her arms wrapped around herself, teeth chattering from the cold and breath visible before her, puffed out it white clouds. Aside from her request to Star, she said nothing, not really seeming terribly eager to talk right now. She was in a really poor mindset right now, for socializing or otherwise.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @all​

Chapter 5
Left out in the cold

"Of course we will..."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
When they arrived on this new snow planet, Star and Marco both began to shiver profusely.

"G-g-goodness! Why c-c-can't we just go t-to like a place filled with n-n-n-nachos for once?" Marco asked in an annoyed tone, earning a nod from Star. Upon noticing that Hercules and Megara weren't exactly in the clothes for Winter, Star simply held her wand high up in the air. "R-r-radiant Shadow Transform!" Star announced. Like earlier, this spell caused Hercules, Megara, Emma, and anyone else not appropriately dressed to suddenly be wearing winter clothes such as coats, ear muffs, and mittens. It wasn't much, but hopefully it'd make their walk a bit easier.

Even after the spell, Star and Marco were still feeling pretty cold, namely Star. That is, until Star got a bright idea.
"S-so how long is this g-gonna be? I don't wanna get h-h-hypoth-HUH!?"

3kKzttj.jpg

Yup, Star had taken it upon herself to snuggle up inside of Marco's hoodie for warmth. Marco was initially freaking out at first, and was even internally screaming because he was afraid Star would end up ripping his favorite hoodie. But then she went and rested her head on his shoulder and smiled contently, causing Marco to smile back and sigh. "Don't worry Star, you can stay as long as you want." Marco replied as he smiled down at her. Because even if they were in the coldest place in the universe, he couldn't put Star's needs below his own. She was too important.

God dammit, Marco.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @whoever

650822_900.jpg

"Hiro, we got to find shelter! Most of our group isn't really wearing that much layering."

Looking a Pocahontas, Flash shook his head. The girl wasn't even warrying shoes.

"You must be freezing. Crap. You're gonna get frost bite. Hold on, web gloves and boots coming right up. If that's not good enough, I don't mind carrying you."

Flash would then do what he said, limiting the cold. it was the best he could do for now.

"We gotta get out of this weather, now! Hiro, is there anything Baymax can do? People are gonna get hurt."

Megara and Hercules

Megara looked at Star and smiled. " Thanks for the coat, Star. I don't think I would make it very far without it. Kind of not equipped for the weather."

Hercules meanwhile looked at what Star was doing with Marco and looked at Meg. " Not on your life, Wonder Boy," she said, though she did blush a bit about the thought. She would deny it though if anyone brought it up though.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi

tumblr_inline_nrdzrqDAO61t22rjh_100.jpg

Snow. Ice. Cold.

Great. Just what they needed.

Killian tugged at his coat and shifted his shoulders uncomfortably, letting out a sigh that would result in a foggy breath emerging from his lips. He was honestly not a fan of the cold at all. He had spent the last two hundred years in Neverland, a place that was always warm and tropical. A place like this was definitely not something he was used to. "Bloody fantastic," he grumbled, sticking his good hand in his pocket for warmth until Emma would question him about his cut.

Instinctively, Killian removed his hand from his pocket and placed it against his neck to check and see if it was still bleeding. And, wouldn't you know it, he felt fresh blood on his hand. "The cold will slow down the bleeding," he stated to avoid directly answering the question about how his cut was. It wasn't terrible, not now at least, but it could've been better too. Right now, it felt a bit numbed due to the cold, and at the same time like he had a kink in his neck.

His own pain, however, didn't matter at the moment. He noticed how cold Emma was even after Star had provided some people from the group with coats and other winter accessories. "Not used to snow, Swan? Shocking considering she's your mother," he teased, trying to lighten the mood after seeing how awful she looked. "I'd offer you my coat, but I'm well aware you'll turn it down. So..." Killian then took off his coat, draping it gently over her shoulders. "...I won't offer." Afterwards, he rubbed her shoulder once before removing his hand and folding his arms against his chest. If anyone didn't deserve to freeze to death, it was Emma Swan. She still had a boy to return home to. And what did he have? His own life and a ship, but it still wasn't as important as Emma's life.

"Wait..."

"Classic villain line!" Herbert laughs as he compliments Malificent's final statement. "So classic, I almost regret bringing you an embarassing defeat."

Herbert then noticed something - Leon returned and Aerith taken.

"Gosh darnit! Another win for them!"​

Chapter 5
Left out in the cold

"Of course we will..."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

Herbert started to feel stressed out. Just as he thought he had left the frostly lands of Club Penguin, he enters an even colder one.

wGGjE0w.jpg

"This is our next destination? The icy tundra wastelands?" Herbert feels bothered, but he was not visibly shivering. "Yeah, we'll definitely need to find shelter."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi

When they arrived on this new snow planet, Star and Marco both began to shiver profusely.

"G-g-goodness! Why c-c-can't we just go t-to like a place filled with n-n-n-nachos for once?" Marco asked in an annoyed tone, earning a nod from Star. Upon noticing that Hercules and Megara weren't exactly in the clothes for Winter, Star simply held her wand high up in the air. "R-r-radiant Shadow Transform!" Star announced. Like earlier, this spell caused Hercules, Megara, Emma, and anyone else not appropriately dressed to suddenly be wearing winter clothes such as coats, ear muffs, and mittens. It wasn't much, but hopefully it'd make their walk a bit easier.

Even after the spell, Star and Marco were still feeling pretty cold, namely Star. That is, until Star got a bright idea.
"S-so how long is this g-gonna be? I don't wanna get h-h-hypoth-HUH!?"

3kKzttj.jpg

Yup, Star had taken it upon herself to snuggle up inside of Marco's hoodie for warmth. Marco was initially freaking out at first, and was even internally screaming because he was afraid Star would end up ripping his favorite hoodie. But then she went and rested her head on his shoulder and smiled contently, causing Marco to smile back and sigh. "Don't worry Star, you can stay as long as you want." Marco replied as he smiled down at her. Because even if they were in the coldest place in the universe, he couldn't put Star's needs below his own. She was too important.

God dammit, Marco.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @whoever
tumblr_inline_nrdzrqDAO61t22rjh_100.jpg

Snow. Ice. Cold.

Great. Just what they needed.

Killian tugged at his coat and shifted his shoulders uncomfortably, letting out a sigh that would result in a foggy breath emerging from his lips. He was honestly not a fan of the cold at all. He had spent the last two hundred years in Neverland, a place that was always warm and tropical. A place like this was definitely not something he was used to. "Bloody fantastic," he grumbled, sticking his good hand in his pocket for warmth until Emma would question him about his cut.

Instinctively, Killian removed his hand from his pocket and placed it against his neck to check and see if it was still bleeding. And, wouldn't you know it, he felt fresh blood on his hand. "The cold will slow down the bleeding," he stated to avoid directly answering the question about how his cut was. It wasn't terrible, not now at least, but it could've been better too. Right now, it felt a bit numbed due to the cold, and at the same time like he had a kink in his neck.

His own pain, however, didn't matter at the moment. He noticed how cold Emma was even after Star had provided some people from the group with coats and other winter accessories. "Not used to snow, Swan? Shocking considering she's your mother," he teased, trying to lighten the mood after seeing how awful she looked. "I'd offer you my coat, but I'm well aware you'll turn it down. So..." Killian then took off his coat, draping it gently over her shoulders. "...I won't offer." Afterwards, he rubbed her shoulder once before removing his hand and folding his arms against his chest. If anyone didn't deserve to freeze to death, it was Emma Swan. She still had a boy to return home to. And what did he have? His own life and a ship, but it still wasn't as important as Emma's life.

Whew. Well, at least that made things a little better-- Star's contribution of coats, gloves and hats to everyone who needed them, anyways. Emma, herself, only really needed the latter. Her jacket was plenty warm, in her opinion, and she didn't really feel keen on taking it off in favor of other. Still. "Thanks, kid," she spoke, still seeming slightly distant and distracted, even in her expression of gratitude as she hugged herself tighter in attempt to keep warm. Still, despite this apparent lack of desire to really interact right now, she found it in her to give a reply to Killian.

"That's great and all, but it's kind of not what I asked," she mused, eyebrows raised. It was clear he was avoiding the question, and there was obviously blood coming off on his hand when he reached for the wound. If he really thought she'd fall for his dodging so easily, he was an idiot. She was a human lie detector, after all, and it was just as easy for her to see through little attempts to get around something. Of course, it would likely be obvious to anyone with a working brain- a population Emma counted herself among quite proudly.

But her lie detecting abilities could not predict the future, as nice as that would be in situations like this. And thus, she didn't exactly expect the next string of actions and words from Killian, his first tease earning only a scoff. "Of course I'm used to it. And... her," she added after a pause. Yeah, a little less used to Snow White, but still. She was slowly getting there. Not that being away from her for weeks after they had finally reunited as mother and daughter as opposed to Mary Margaret and friend for the first time really helped. But she'd get there. As son as she got home.

...If she got home. An outcome that, honestly, at this rate? She was beginning to doubt to a point of heartache and frustration.

That frustration, however, did not keep the surprise from her face upon noting what Killian did next. Sure, initially she had grinned with amusement at his words, nodding affirmatively after a moment. "Great observation. Really. I don't need you pulling the self-sacrificing card on me. Can't say you really seem like that'd be--" And the words were abruptly stolen from her mouth, her warm breaths ceasing to cloud the air for just a moment as he began to peel off his long leather coat despite his words, slowly and gently lowering it onto... her.

tumblr_inline_o7tdbjI2Qe1tab5zj_100.png

He had given his coat to her. In cold wilderness likely beyond any he had ever experienced- certainly beyond what she had -he had made the sacrifice of giving her what was likely a large provider of what little warmth he could retain, considering his shirt didn't exactly seem to be the most cozy of attires. For a moment, this left Emma speechless, the savior only able to stare up at him with a million cluttered thoughts and questions racing through her mind. Why was he doing this? And why for her? Compared to the others, she was well off. She didn't need reinforcement, especially with Star's own help. So why was it- if he was so compelled to give up his only source of warmth -it was to her?

She knew the answer. She just both loved and hated what it was. What it meant. And, most of all? What it made her feel. And yet she couldn't help but stare at him with doey green eyes full of gratitude, mild surprise and, if one were to look closely enough, perhaps even yearning.

Eventually, she managed to snap out of her trance, opening her mouth as she stared at him only to promptly close it, slowly shaking her head, almost as though in attempt to rid herself of the intoxicating lingering feeling of his touch from the brief, gentle rub of her shoulder. No, now wasn't the time for that. To let herself be distracted by him, one of the few things that seemed to pull her from her current immense woes. She needed to focus on the more pressing matter. "...No. No. You need this way more than me," she insisted after a silence that she was well aware had lasted far too long, again shaking her head as she reluctantly shrugged the coat off, unraveling her arms from around herself in favor of moving to put the coat back on Killian, instead. "Believe it or not, long sleeves, pants and a jacket are kinda warmer than... That," she mused, nodding momentarily to his more showy choice of garb. If he attempted to shrug her off or decline, she would only persist further, practically shoving it back onto him.

"...Just take it."

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Everyboday​

• Love
Whew. Well, at least that made things a little better-- Star's contribution of coats, gloves and hats to everyone who needed them, anyways. Emma, herself, only really needed the latter. Her jacket was plenty warm, in her opinion, and she didn't really feel keen on taking it off in favor of other. Still. "Thanks, kid," she spoke, still seeming slightly distant and distracted, even in her expression of gratitude as she hugged herself tighter in attempt to keep warm. Still, despite this apparent lack of desire to really interact right now, she found it in her to give a reply to Killian.

"That's great and all, but it's kind of not what I asked," she mused, eyebrows raised. It was clear he was avoiding the question, and there was obviously blood coming off on his hand when he reached for the wound. If he really thought she'd fall for his dodging so easily, he was an idiot. She was a human lie detector, after all, and it was just as easy for her to see through little attempts to get around something. Of course, it would likely be obvious to anyone with a working brain- a population Emma counted herself among quite proudly.

But her lie detecting abilities could not predict the future, as nice as that would be in situations like this. And thus, she didn't exactly expect the next string of actions and words from Killian, his first tease earning only a scoff. "Of course I'm used to it. And... her," she added after a pause. Yeah, a little less used to Snow White, but still. She was slowly getting there. Not that being away from her for weeks after they had finally reunited as mother and daughter as opposed to Mary Margaret and friend for the first time really helped. But she'd get there. As son as she got home.

...If she got home. An outcome that, honestly, at this rate? She was beginning to doubt to a point of heartache and frustration.

That frustration, however, did not keep the surprise from her face upon noting what Killian did next. Sure, initially she had grinned with amusement at his words, nodding affirmatively after a moment. "Great observation. Really. I don't need you pulling the self-sacrificing card on me. Can't say you really seem like that'd be--" And the words were abruptly stolen from her mouth, her warm breaths ceasing to cloud the air for just a moment as he began to peel off his long leather coat despite his words, slowly and gently lowering it onto... her.

tumblr_inline_o7tdbjI2Qe1tab5zj_100.png

He had given his coat to her. In cold wilderness likely beyond any he had ever experienced- certainly beyond what she had -he had made the sacrifice of giving her what was likely a large provider of what little warmth he could retain, considering his shirt didn't exactly seem to be the most cozy of attires. For a moment, this left Emma speechless, the savior only able to stare up at him with a million cluttered thoughts and questions racing through her mind. Why was he doing this? And why for her? Compared to the others, she was well off. She didn't need reinforcement, especially with Star's own help. So why was it- if he was so compelled to give up his only source of warmth -it was to her?

She knew the answer. She just both loved and hated what it was. What it meant. And, most of all? What it made her feel. And yet she couldn't help but stare at him with doey green eyes full of gratitude, mild surprise and, if one were to look closely enough, perhaps even yearning.

Eventually, she managed to snap out of her trance, opening her mouth as she stared at him only to promptly close it, slowly shaking her head, almost as though in attempt to rid herself of the intoxicating lingering feeling of his touch from the brief, gentle rub of her shoulder. No, now wasn't the time for that. To let herself be distracted by him, one of the few things that seemed to pull her from her current immense woes. She needed to focus on the more pressing matter. "...No. No. You need this way more than me," she insisted after a silence that she was well aware had lasted far too long, again shaking her head as she reluctantly shrugged the coat off, unraveling her arms from around herself in favor of moving to put the coat back on Killian, instead. "Believe it or not, long sleeves, pants and a jacket are kinda warmer than... That," she mused, nodding momentarily to his more showy choice of garb. If he attempted to shrug her off or decline, she would only persist further, practically shoving it back onto him.

"...Just take it."

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Everyboday​
Although he had mastered the art of composure, it was somewhat difficult for Killian Jones not to shiver at all without his coat and while being exposed to the frigid air. Though his body trembled, he didn't regret his decision. As far as he was concerned, Emma absolutely did need it more than himself. She was someone he cared for, and he was willing to protect such a person at any cost. Whether the cost was his comfort--for the time being--or even his life.

tumblr_inline_nrdzsp2LkG1t22rjh_100.jpg

"Be that as it may," Killian began to say when Emma would call him out on giving her an answer she had not asked for. "Asking me such a question is in vain when we have no means of patching any wounds. I've survived worse scrapes. It's nothing you need be concerned over right now, love." He was well aware that it would get worse in time, and losing blood, albeit slowly, would still cause him to lose stamina. Still, it wasn't his most pressing concern. Getting Emma and Star out of the cold mattered most.

"Th-That so? Doesn't sound like it," Killian teased in return, half stammering from the cold, when Emma would claim to be used to the cold. "No shame in admitting if you're not." He glanced down at the ground for a brief moment, smiling as he would nudge a bit of snow with his boot. "Not at all used to it myself. It seldom grew cold in Neverland. What I wouldn't give for a stein of rum right about now." Despite their predicament, he managed to put on a good face, almost not seeming bothered.

And so, Emma returned his coat only a minute or so after he had given it to her. Why was he not surprised? Okay, maybe he was a little bit surprised. What surprised him just so happened to be the fact that Emma had held onto it for precisely a minute instead of immediately shoving it away like he had scabies. Also, he saw something in her eyes during their shared moment of silence. It looked like a flicker of warmth, a sight that made his chest tingle. While he would likely never understand what went on in that beautiful mind of hers, he guessed that maybe she was grateful.

Entranced by her emerald gaze, it took the pirate a moment to respond after she returned his coat. "I would've been warm enough," he retorted, shaking his head as he would adjust his coat. He didn't bother to even try giving it back, knowing she would only reject it again. "Why can you not allow me to do something nice for you? What are you afraid of?" he questioned. "Afraid a man might perform an act of kindness toward you and actually mean it?" Because he had meant it. Every endearing word. Every soft gaze. Every time he put himself in danger for her. He had meant it. He always had.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Although he had mastered the art of composure, it was somewhat difficult for Killian Jones not to shiver at all without his coat and while being exposed to the frigid air. Though his body trembled, he didn't regret his decision. As far as he was concerned, Emma absolutely did need it more than himself. She was someone he cared for, and he was willing to protect such a person at any cost. Whether the cost was his comfort--for the time being--or even his life.

tumblr_inline_nrdzsp2LkG1t22rjh_100.jpg

"Be that as it may," Killian began to say when Emma would call him out on giving her an answer she had not asked for. "Asking me such a question is in vain when we have no means of patching any wounds. I've survived worse scrapes. It's nothing you need be concerned over right now, love." He was well aware that it would get worse in time, and losing blood, albeit slowly, would still cause him to lose stamina. Still, it wasn't his most pressing concern. Getting Emma and Star out of the cold mattered most.

"Th-That so? Doesn't sound like it," Killian teased in return, half stammering from the cold, when Emma would claim to be used to the cold. "No shame in admitting if you're not." He glanced down at the ground for a brief moment, smiling as he would nudge a bit of snow with his boot. "Not at all used to it myself. It seldom grew cold in Neverland. What I wouldn't give for a stein of rum right about now." Despite their predicament, he managed to put on a good face, almost not seeming bothered.

And so, Emma returned his coat only a minute or so after he had given it to her. Why was he not surprised? Okay, maybe he was a little bit surprised. What surprised him just so happened to be the fact that Emma had held onto it for precisely a minute instead of immediately shoving it away like he had scabies. Also, he saw something in her eyes during their shared moment of silence. It looked like a flicker of warmth, a sight that made his chest tingle. While he would likely never understand what went on in that beautiful mind of hers, he guessed that maybe she was grateful.

Entranced by her emerald gaze, it took the pirate a moment to respond after she returned his coat. "I would've been warm enough," he retorted, shaking his head as he would adjust his coat. He didn't bother to even try giving it back, knowing she would only reject it again. "Why can you not allow me to do something nice for you? What are you afraid of?" he questioned. "Afraid a man might perform an act of kindness toward you and actually mean it?" Because he had meant it. Every endearing word. Every soft gaze. Every time he put himself in danger for her. He had meant it. He always had.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
And that shivering was exactly why she couldn't keep his jacket, along with a number of other factors. Less important ones, certainly, than his comfort and safety, but factors nonetheless. Of course, her sentiments about his comfort was also why she felt mildly annoyed by his brushing off of his wound, regardless of whether they were lacking supplies to treat it or not. Whether he was willing to acknowledge it or not, the wound would be a hindrance for him if he continued to let it be. So naturally, she again spoke up on the matter, not intending to let up regardless of her current mood. "We didn't exactly have means earlier, either. But you made them. Believe it or not, you aren't the only one who can," she pointed out, personally more than willing to spare a little bit of cloth from her shirt to patch him up. "Or, if you prefer, we could always ask the kid. She kinda has a knack for the whole magic thing, if you hadn't noticed."

"Th-there's a difference between being unused to snow and not being used to this much cold,"
she stated plainly. "It's not a matter of being ashamed. You just asked the wrong question." Yeah. Totally his fault she answered how she did, too. "And that is exactly why you need your coat," she added matter-of-factly.

She didn't know what to do, really, through their mutual silence. Not with how his eyes locked with him as she unwittingly stared, her own green orbs struggling to focus on anything but his entrancing deep blue eyes. But when she finally managed to look away and had wrangled him back into his coat, she quickly began walking again, keeping her head down almost as though in hopes of avoiding getting lost in his gaze again. She didn't want--

"..."

And yet again he cause her to stop in her tracks, only this time, she seemed exasperated as she did, whirling on Killian in an instant with clear frustration. "Why are you so insistent that I'm afraid?" she asked with clear aggravation, staring him dead in the eyes yet again as she threw her arms out to her sides with frustration. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm afraid. Afraid of letting someone mean something to me, because every time I do, something goes wrong. Someone gets hurt, someone likes, or betrays... And maybe I'm scared by that. Is that what you so badly want to hear?" she asked with desperation, looking extremely frustrated and almost tired. Hurt, even. She didn't want to talk about this, not now or ever. What she felt was her business, and she didn't intend to pour our her heart to anyone. Killian included. Yet for some reason, she felt more irritated that he was asking. More than she would were it anyone else. Perhaps because she didn't want to give him her reasons, her feelings, because if she did he might find ways around them. And in all honesty, that scared her as much as the idea of loving again and getting hurt, just as she had when Neal left her.

She just wanted the world to leave her and her heart alone.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @all​

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.