Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"..."

It seemed that Star was intent on showing off just how destructive she could be by letting loose a bunch of lasers in a tiny and crowded room, so Billy was quick to conjure a magical barrier around the strange animals. "I was going to say us splitting up is a bad idea," he said sardonically, "but maybe a few of us could do with getting out of each other's hair."

EObaBA9.png

"What the--?!" Leon had been ready to fly into action upon seeing the group of what he could only imagine was some kind of Heartless abomination but held off when Billy had the situation handled. He was going to admonish Star for bringing the dogs into the house, at least until he saw the sincere look on her face. Tch, kids.

"Fine then, maybe splitting you guys up could help both of us out. I'm going to be on patrol, so if any of you are any good in a fight, feel free to join me."

"I don't want to get stuck with wonder boy, so--" Tommy walked up to Emma and handed her the gun. Like a real gentleman. "I assume you guys want to head out?" he asked.

Billy just shook his head. "I think it's being one big group which has largely kept us from losing the lights we do have."

Meanwhile, with the laserpuppy issue being dealt with, Arthur started to answer America's question.

UXTG2fB.png

"Naturally, you would be curious. Dimensional travel is no small feat. I'd love to know how you arrived here as well, but in my case, I am with a group capable of such means. They seek to eliminate threats such as these Heartless from all worlds. Beings devoid of darkness are of much interest to us."

He looked around the room briefly. "I think I will be staying here with Aerith, for now."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi
America didn't much care to tell Arthur about how she traveled, and even less after he mentioned a group. "If I told you I'd have to kill you."

Leon asking if people wanted to go out on patrol was a perfect scapegoat. "If you want a hang along I'm ready for some action."

"Is it really okay to split up?"
Songbird said echoing Billy's statement. "We don't even know who in our group the lights are. If Maleficent's here then Thanos can't be too far behind."

Leon just shrugged. "You can do whatever, I'm going patrolling with or with out you guys."

"We're going to be fine," America assured Songbird. "Even split up we've got enough muscle to deal with the Heartless."

Songbird didn't like this, but the little while she'd known America she knew there was no point in arguing. "Fine, anyone who goes with Leon be on alert okay?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

The-thing-you-love-most-emma-swan-31157661-100-100.png

Fleetingly, Emma raised an eyebrow as Tommy made his way up to her and returned her gun. Which, after a few moments, she took with a grin, biting her cheek. "Thanks, kid. I owe you one." Even though she was wary of how he acquired her gun in the first place, he was at least being gentlemanly about it. She just hoped that she hadn't done anything too ridiculous that led to it, during she and Killian's extremely brief period of drunkenness. But she supposed if she had, well, she couldn't change it, now. All she could do was keep moving forward.

And she intended to do just that.

In any case, Tommy's question earned a thoughtful hum, Emma seeming to consider their options as she holstered her gun. "Well, to head out, we kinda need to know where we're going first. I'm pretty damn sure I can hold my own in a fight, considering I beat a dragon," she mused under her breath. "So, if you need more hands, I'd be happy to help. Anything to make sure everyone here stays safe," she spoke to Leon. Still, Songbird and Billy weren't wrong. "You guys have a point. But sticking in a group hasn't really worked in our favor much, either. I'm not gonna tell any of you what to do, but I think a new approach may just be worth a try," she offered with an uncertain smile. Relenting, she glanced to Killian and Star, right along with Tommy, who seemed interested in joining along with them. "Well?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi

"Well when you find out what that is please tell the rest of us." America was not happy that they still didn't know what was connecting all of the victims. If it was these Princess of Light then maybe something could be figured out, but as of right now there was very little to go by. Jack's inclusion specifically threw a wrench in a lot of their theories.

There was something else that was bugging her too. "So I have a question," America said turning her attention towards Arthur. "Why's a guy traveling universes asking about princesses of heart?" She was curious to find out why this guy was here talking about things that she and her group were looking for as well.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
"Well...I may actually have a theory, senhorita Chavez. You see..."

Huh? Splitting up? Zé was happy to stay behind. "I would be happy to stay here. So tell me, besides being pure maidens, do these Princesses of Light have anything else in common?"

Tigger ran to Leon and bounced on his tail, giving a salute. "Happy to be goin' patrollin'!'"

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

"..."

It seemed that Star was intent on showing off just how destructive she could be by letting loose a bunch of lasers in a tiny and crowded room, so Billy was quick to conjure a magical barrier around the strange animals. "I was going to say us splitting up is a bad idea," he said sardonically, "but maybe a few of us could do with getting out of each other's hair."

EObaBA9.png

"What the--?!" Leon had been ready to fly into action upon seeing the group of what he could only imagine was some kind of Heartless abomination but held off when Billy had the situation handled. He was going to admonish Star for bringing the dogs into the house, at least until he saw the sincere look on her face. Tch, kids.

"Fine then, maybe splitting you guys up could help both of us out. I'm going to be on patrol, so if any of you are any good in a fight, feel free to join me."

"I don't want to get stuck with wonder boy, so--" Tommy walked up to Emma and handed her the gun. Like a real gentleman. "I assume you guys want to head out?" he asked.

Billy just shook his head. "I think it's being one big group which has largely kept us from losing the lights we do have."

Meanwhile, with the laserpuppy issue being dealt with, Arthur started to answer America's question.

UXTG2fB.png

"Naturally, you would be curious. Dimensional travel is no small feat. I'd love to know how you arrived here as well, but in my case, I am with a group capable of such means. They seek to eliminate threats such as these Heartless from all worlds. Beings devoid of darkness are of much interest to us."

He looked around the room briefly. "I think I will be staying here with Aerith, for now."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi

America didn't much care to tell Arthur about how she traveled, and even less after he mentioned a group. "If I told you I'd have to kill you."

Leon asking if people wanted to go out on patrol was a perfect scapegoat. "If you want a hang along I'm ready for some action."

Songbird said echoing Billy's statement. "We don't even know who in our group the lights are. If Maleficent's here then Thanos can't be too far behind."

Leon just shrugged. "You can do whatever, I'm going patrolling with or with out you guys."

"We're going to be fine," America assured Songbird. "Even split up we've got enough muscle to deal with the Heartless."

Songbird didn't like this, but the little while she'd known America she knew there was no point in arguing. "Fine, anyone who goes with Leon be on alert okay?"

"Big bads always take advantage of groups splitting up. Always. We can deal with those oversized ants any day, but I don't think the queen of the hill is going to be so easy," Herbert advises, "if you guys see things differently, then go on ahead."​

Huh? Splitting up? Zé was happy to stay behind. "I would be happy to stay here. So tell me, besides being pure maidens, do these Princesses of Light have anything else in common?"

Tigger ran to Leon and bounced on his tail, giving a salute. "Happy to be goin' patrollin'!'"

Herbert eyes gaze upon the place for a bit.

"I suppose I'll stay here too," Herbert comments before looking at Zé. "Something tells me this place could use a paw or two."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @etcetcetc​

"Oh, that's easy--" Star began to speak in response to Emma. "We fight monsters, duh!" Star exclaimed as she demonstrated some punches and kicks on the air in front of her. After she did this, Killian had made the offhand comment on how he didn't understand why they were called "Laserpuppies" to which Star simply smirked in response to his inquiry.

Qng9e.jpg

"Oh, we're called the Laserpuppies because these are our mascots!" Star exclaimed with a smirk. Before either Killian or Emma could ask what she meant or who she was talking about, Star had already waven her wand around and caused a whole litter of literal Laser puppies to appear!​

tumblr_inline_o7tdbfCCkx1tab5zj_100.png

Well, that only earned more amusement from Emma, who actually seemed to be on the verge of laughing at Hook's words. Instead, she settled for taunting him right back, only briefly even bothering to fix him with her gaze to do so. "You couldn't handle it," she remarked before all too quickly turning her attention away. Instead, she opted to reply to Star, offering only a nod. She knew better than to argue names with kids, especially codenames or team names or whatever. She would have commented on the matter of the fact that they fought bad guys or whatever, but she kind of got sidetracked when the girl waved her wand and--

"..."

Okay. So she really didn't know what to say about that. She looked to be at a complete loss, internally screaming as she gazed down at the laser-shooting pups whilst externally giving a forced, awkward smile that she had to fight to wrangle onto her face. For Star. "Uhh, yeah, that's... Great, Star." What was she going to do with this child? Wait. No. A glance was spared at Killian before mentally, she corrected the previous statement. These children was a more accurate term.

"..."

EObaBA9.png

UXTG2fB.png

Fleetingly, Emma raised an eyebrow as Tommy made his way up to her and returned her gun. Which, after a few moments, she took with a grin, biting her cheek. "Thanks, kid. I owe you one." Even though she was wary of how he acquired her gun in the first place, he was at least being gentlemanly about it. She just hoped that she hadn't done anything too ridiculous that led to it, during she and Killian's extremely brief period of drunkenness. But she supposed if she had, well, she couldn't change it, now. All she could do was keep moving forward.

In any case, Tommy's question earned a thoughtful hum, Emma seeming to consider their options as she holstered her gun. "Well, to head out, we kinda need to know where we're going first. I'm pretty damn sure I can hold my own in a fight, considering I beat a dragon," she mused under her breath. "So, if you need more hands, I'd be happy to help. Anything to make sure everyone here stays safe," she spoke to Leon. Still, Songbird and Billy weren't wrong. "You guys have a point. But sticking in a group hasn't really worked in our favor much, either. I'm not gonna tell any of you what to do, but I think a new approach may just be worth a try," she offered with an uncertain smile. Relenting, she glanced to Killian and Star, right along with Tommy, who seemed interested in joining along with them. "Well?"

"We both know by now that I can handle it," Killian said in reply to Emma, smirking at her. He was tempted to playfully gawk at her afterwards, but found himself quickly distracted by what Star would do. He cursed and stepped back, eyes widening when he would view the strange laser puppies the child had summoned. He also flinched when they would fire lasers, but was relieved when Billy put up a magical barrier. "Thanks, mate," he said before glancing to Star. "I'd rather you didn't summon such things in here, lass. They might've hurt someone."

"Indeed, if you need more hands, I'd be happy to help as well. So long as you don't mind only... one hand... from me," Killian remarked, when Emma would turn to him. "Tell me when and where. I'll follow you to the ends of the earth, Princess Swan," he teased with a playful bow. He didn't really care what they did, so long as it got them somewhere eventually.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Alright, alright, paws to myself," Herbert sighs.

wGGjE0w.jpg

"I know you guys said that we should stop comparing them, but what if the pirate isn't a Heart of Light? What if he's being used to blackmail an actual Heart of Light?"

Herbert continues.

"Or maybe he is, and the Hearts of Light are indeed a seperate concept from the Princesses of Light, where they represent a single aspect of this 'light' and not all of it. Just a little thought. I mean, none of us know the truth. Only the Thanos guy and Malignant and hat guy and all the others on that side do."

Herbert shrugs his shoulders.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @etcetcetc​

lJ32qjc.jpg

"Hey, can I keep one?"

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi
tumblr_inline_o7tdbfCCkx1tab5zj_100.png

Well, that only earned more amusement from Emma, who actually seemed to be on the verge of laughing at Hook's words. Instead, she settled for taunting him right back, only briefly even bothering to fix him with her gaze to do so. "You couldn't handle it," she remarked before all too quickly turning her attention away. Instead, she opted to reply to Star, offering only a nod. She knew better than to argue names with kids, especially codenames or team names or whatever. She would have commented on the matter of the fact that they fought bad guys or whatever, but she kind of got sidetracked when the girl waved her wand and--

"..."

Okay. So she really didn't know what to say about that. She looked to be at a complete loss, internally screaming as she gazed down at the laser-shooting pups whilst externally giving a forced, awkward smile that she had to fight to wrangle onto her face. For Star. "Uhh, yeah, that's... Great, Star." What was she going to do with this child? Wait. No. A glance was spared at Killian before mentally, she corrected the previous statement. These children was a more accurate term.

Star watched as Billy formed some sort of weird force field thing around her Laserpuppies, which kinda ticked her off but they didn't appear to be in any immediate danger so they were fine for the time being.

17kKz.jpg

"I'm gonna go along with you, Emma!" Star exclaimed in response to Emma's inquiry on whether or not she was interested in leaving with them. As if she even needed to ask. Within all of the excitement, the princess held up a hand to Emma and another to Killian, indicating she wanted a high five.

Assuming that at least one of them returned the gesture, Star then turned to Marco, who had been relatively quiet since they arrived here.
"What about you, Marco? You gonna come and join Team Laserpuppies?" The princess asked enthusiastically. Obviously not giving up on that awesome team name that she came up with.

ygB2VSQ.jpg

"Actually, I think I'll pass on joining 'Team Laserpuppies.' I'll just stay here with Team....." Marco paused for a second, not really being able to come up with a cool team name. After a few moments of awkward silence, Marco just let out a sigh. "I'll just stay here." Marco stated plainly before sipping on his mango smoothie that he had been keeping somewhere since he bought it. In reality, he was just staying there because it looked like the safer option than heading out into yet another world unknown. Though he wasn't about go admit that out loud, with the whole 'Safe Kid' nickname still going strong.

CAJ4fBL.jpg

"Oh okay. That's cool....I guess." Star said, sounding a bit disappointed that Marco didn't go with them. Though she didn't mind too much, and she quickly changed to subject as she began to skip ahead of everyone and towards the door. Before she actually made it, Marco had spoken up yet again.

"W-wait!" Marco stuttered, having reached out a bit as if he was about to grab Star and somehow stop her from going. He knew that she could most likely, no, that she would handle herself out there, but there was still that thought that lingered in the back of his mind. A voice in his head that was telling him to not let her go, that it was safer here. Stay here, with me. That's what he wanted to say. But instead the words fell flat. He knew that he couldn't stop her from going, even if he wanted to. It was her decision, and her decision alone. And Marco would trust her no matter what she chose to do.

"Yeah Marco?" Star asked as she cocked her head to the side a bit, wondering what Marco wanted. Was it a hug? A kiss, even? Probably not. Marco wasn't the type of guy who enjoyed doing that type of stuff in public.

"Just.... be safe out there." Marco finally managed to sputter out with a small smile.

"You too." Star said in response with the same smile that Marco had. Before she could let herself get lost in his eyes again, Star turned on a heel and began to walk with her new group, wand in tow.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi

"We both know by now that I can handle it," Killian said in reply to Emma, smirking at her. He was tempted to playfully gawk at her afterwards, but found himself quickly distracted by what Star would do. He cursed and stepped back, eyes widening when he would view the strange laser puppies the child had summoned. He also flinched when they would fire lasers, but was relieved when Billy put up a magical barrier. "Thanks, mate," he said before glancing to Star. "I'd rather you didn't summon such things in here, lass. They might've hurt someone."

"Indeed, if you need more hands, I'd be happy to help as well. So long as you don't mind only... one hand... from me," Killian remarked, when Emma would turn to him. "Tell me when and where. I'll follow you to the ends of the earth, Princess Swan," he teased with a playful bow. He didn't really care what they did, so long as it got them somewhere eventually.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk
Star watched as Billy formed some sort of weird force field thing around her Laserpuppies, which kinda ticked her off but they didn't appear to be in any immediate danger so they were fine for the time being.

17kKz.jpg

"I'm gonna go along with you, Emma!" Star exclaimed in response to Emma's inquiry on whether or not she was interested in leaving with them. As if she even needed to ask. Within all of the excitement, the princess held up a hand to Emma and another to Killian, indicating she wanted a high five.

Assuming that at least one of them returned the gesture, Star then turned to Marco, who had been relatively quiet since they arrived here.
"What about you, Marco? You gonna come and join Team Laserpuppies?" The princess asked enthusiastically. Obviously not giving up on that awesome team name that she came up with.

ygB2VSQ.jpg

"Actually, I think I'll pass on joining 'Team Laserpuppies.' I'll just stay here with Team....." Marco paused for a second, not really being able to come up with a cool team name. After a few moments of awkward silence, Marco just let out a sigh. "I'll just stay here." Marco stated plainly before sipping on his mango smoothie that he had been keeping somewhere since he bought it. In reality, he was just staying there because it looked like the safer option than heading out into yet another world unknown. Though he wasn't about go admit that out loud, with the whole 'Safe Kid' nickname still going strong.

CAJ4fBL.jpg

"Oh okay. That's cool....I guess." Star said, sounding a bit disappointed that Marco didn't go with them. Though she didn't mind too much, and she quickly changed to subject as she began to skip ahead of everyone and towards the door. Before she actually made it, Marco had spoken up yet again.

"W-wait!" Marco stuttered, having reached out a bit as if he was about to grab Star and somehow stop her from going. He knew that she could most likely, no, that she would handle herself out there, but there was still that thought that lingered in the back of his mind. A voice in his head that was telling him to not let her go, that it was safer here. Stay here, with me. That's what he wanted to say. But instead the words fell flat. He knew that he couldn't stop her from going, even if he wanted to. It was her decision, and her decision alone. And Marco would trust her no matter what she chose to do.

"Yeah Marco?" Star asked as she cocked her head to the side a bit, wondering what Marco wanted. Was it a hug? A kiss, even? Probably not. Marco wasn't the type of guy who enjoyed doing that type of stuff in public.

"Just.... be safe out there." Marco finally managed to sputter out with a small smile.

"You too." Star said in response with the same smile that Marco had. Before she could let herself get lost in his eyes again, Star turned on a heel and began to walk with her new group, wand in tow.

Emma-emma-swan-35469906-100-100.jpg

Well, that earned a raised eyebrow and a still somewhat amused look from Emma, though she didn't give a verbal response at first. But after giving him a brief once over, she gave a half shrug, holding back a grin. "Keep telling yourself that." Yeah. Just like she'd keep telling herself that she didn't enjoy him. Also. She was glad the laserdog things were contained because Pongo was one thing, but she didn't know how she felt about dogs with lasers that could potentially shoot someone's eye out. Not that she really got to linger on it, with Star abruptly professing she was going to stick with her.

"Alright then. Guess we're a team,"
she mused, though she was just a tad concerned, even as she absentmindedly gave the young girl the high five she sought. She didn't want to lead Star into danger, whether the kid could handle herself or not. She was aware Star could take care of herself, and that she and Hook- and Tommy, should he choose to go with them -would have an eye on her as well. But she still had her concerns, and she would--

Oh you had to be kidding.

Emma-Swan-3-emma-swan-37683165-100-100.jpg

And so Killian received yet another harsh look from Emma for probably the millionth time, this one even heavier with annoyance than the rest. His comment, bow, and little 'princess swan' comment managed to ruffle her feathers quite a bit, it seemed, leaving the sheriff rather irked. "I find it hard to believe that, with how you talk," she stated dryly, not seeming too pleased by his statement as a whole. But in all honesty, the first half was nice to hear. It was the princess bit that ticked her off. And, additionally, perhaps a bit of the fact that she struggled to truly believe anyone would always be there for her, after having spent her entire life alone with less people who cared about her than even Annie.

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"..."

EObaBA9.png

UXTG2fB.png

"If there is a fight to be had, you can count on the Prince of Power to be at it's thickest. Save the biggest and baddest monsters for me and my friend" Hercules pounded his chest with a grin, decidng to go with the more combat oriented route. "Amadeus Cho shall join us." Hercules stated, grabbing the young man by the collar of his suit before he could walk away.

Amadeus just sighed, deciding that he couldn't argue at this moment. "Well I could use a bit of practice. Haven't found a situation yet that needed me to fight." He shrugged, his tone somewhat cocky and cool. "I'm willing to wager I could take out more baddies than you can big guy." The challenge seemed absurd considering the sizable difference between the two.

"Hopefully there will be enough foes to go around." Hercules simply replied, readying his mace and letting go of his smaller companion.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @PatrolPeeps

17kKz.jpg

ygB2VSQ.jpg

CAJ4fBL.jpg

Emma-emma-swan-35469906-100-100.jpg

Well, that earned a raised eyebrow and a still somewhat amused look from Emma, though she didn't give a verbal response at first. But after giving him a brief once over, she gave a half shrug, holding back a grin. "Keep telling yourself that." Yeah. Just like she'd keep telling herself that she didn't enjoy him. Also. She was glad the laserdog things were contained because Pongo was one thing, but she didn't know how she felt about dogs with lasers that could potentially shoot someone's eye out. Not that she really got to linger on it, with Star abruptly professing she was going to stick with her.

"Alright then. Guess we're a team,"
she mused, though she was just a tad concerned, even as she absentmindedly gave the young girl the high five she sought. She didn't want to lead Star into danger, whether the kid could handle herself or not. She was aware Star could take care of herself, and that she and Hook- and Tommy, should he choose to go with them -would have an eye on her as well. But she still had her concerns, and she would--

Oh you had to be kidding.

Emma-Swan-3-emma-swan-37683165-100-100.jpg

And so Killian received yet another harsh look from Emma for probably the millionth time, this one even heavier with annoyance than the rest. His comment, bow, and little 'princess swan' comment managed to ruffle her feathers quite a bit, it seemed, leaving the sheriff rather irked. "I find it hard to believe that, with how you talk," she stated dryly, not seeming too pleased by his statement as a whole. But in all honesty, the first half was nice to hear. It was the princess bit that ticked her off. And, additionally, perhaps a bit of the fact that she struggled to truly believe anyone would always be there for her, after having spent her entire life alone with less people who cared about her than even Annie.

When Star chirped excitedly about joining them, Hook watched the girl give Emma a high five. It wasn't a common gesture where he was from, but from seeing the action done between the females he quickly figured it out. He replicated the action, giving Star a high five when one was offered to him as well. "Yes, yes, we'll all go together. We're almost like one big, happy family," he said, obvious sarcasm in his voice. He had to deal with them, at much was certain, but was the outlandish nickname for their group really necessary?

tumblr_inline_npcz4fL18I1tqalro_100.gif

"I'd be happy to," Killian subtly remarked when Emma said to keep telling himself that. This was a game he'd gladly continue to play so long as the savior would humor him. And apparently she was humoring him, at least, until he had ruffled her feathers by calling her princess. He grinned boldly in the face of her annoyed look, not caring that she was bothered. "I've stuck with you thus far, have I not?" he questioned. "At least, I remained with you... when you didn't have me tied to a tree or chained up in a beanstalk," he teased.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
When Star chirped excitedly about joining them, Hook watched the girl give Emma a high five. It wasn't a common gesture where he was from, but from seeing the action done between the females he quickly figured it out. He replicated the action, giving Star a high five when one was offered to him as well. "Yes, yes, we'll all go together. We're almost like one big, happy family," he said, obvious sarcasm in his voice. He had to deal with them, at much was certain, but was the outlandish nickname for their group really necessary?

"I'd be happy to," Killian subtly remarked when Emma said to keep telling himself that. This was a game he'd gladly continue to play so long as the savior would humor him. And apparently she was humoring him, at least, until he had ruffled her feathers by calling her princess. He grinned boldly in the face of her annoyed look, not caring that she was bothered. "I've stuck with you thus far, have I not?" he questioned. "At least, I remained with you... when you didn't have me tied to a tree or chained up in a beanstalk," he teased.

Emma-Swan-3-emma-swan-37683154-100-100.jpg

"Really? Family's the word you want to use?"
she replied dryly, raising her eyebrows as she looked to the pirate with a rather impassive expression. "Pretty sure you wouldn't know what that looks like." Not that she was one to talk. Killian may have been a pirate, one that it would be easy to assume didn't care about or know anything about family. But Emma was no different. Her whole life had consisted of a lack of family and love, where most grew with it all around them. It was only natural that she knew nothing about the topic. Save for what she had learned of it this past year.

It was a topic that she didn't enjoy lingering on, now or ever, but still always seemed to cross her mind. Fortunately, despite his partial piece in stirring it, Killian was also there to snap her out of it. Even if he happened to be doing so with what was probably flirtatious commentary, considering the topic their banter had crept to. Which was probably why she kept her response short, not wanting to engage him more than... Well, she wasn't entirely sure, on the matter of what the more than applied to. "Good." Yes. It was good that he'd keep it in mind. What wasn't good was his annoying commentary following his princess remark. Letting out an audible groan and briefly slumping her shoulders in frustration, she could only speak an annoyed, almost childishly whiny response. "Do you have to be so smug about everything?" she complained, though she managed to brush it off, giving a slight eye roll at his mention of her tying him up. "It's not like I left you for good. I had Anton free you, didn't I?" Right. Totally made up for tying him down. Twice. What would have been at least five times, if she were taken from just a little further down the timeline. But alas.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jerem​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

she replied dryly, raising her eyebrows as she looked to the pirate with a rather impassive expression. "Pretty sure you wouldn't know what that looks like." Not that she was one to talk. Killian may have been a pirate, one that it would be easy to assume didn't care about or know anything about family. But Emma was no different. Her whole life had consisted of a lack of family and love, where most grew with it all around them. It was only natural that she knew nothing about the topic. Save for what she had learned of it this past year.

It was a topic that she didn't enjoy lingering on, now or ever, but still always seemed to cross her mind. Fortunately, despite his partial piece in stirring it, Killian was also there to snap her out of it. Even if he happened to be doing so with what was probably flirtatious commentary, considering the topic their banter had crept to. Which was probably why she kept her response short, not wanting to engage him more than... Well, she wasn't entirely sure, on the matter of what the more than applied to. "Good." Yes. It was good that he'd keep it in mind. What wasn't good was his annoying commentary following his princess remark. Letting out an audible groan and briefly slumping her shoulders in frustration, she could only speak an annoyed, almost childishly whiny response. "Do you have to be so smug about everything?" she complained, though she managed to brush it off, giving a slight eye roll at his mention of her tying him up. "It's not like I left you for good. I had Anton free you, didn't I?" Right. Totally made up for tying him down. Twice. What would have been at least five times, if she were taken from just a little further down the timeline. But alas.

Du927.jpg

"No... I like it. We are a family." Star said quietly with an innocent smile as she glanced up at both Killian and Emma. She liked that name, and it was one she wouldn't use lightly. Yeah, she considered a lot of her friends family at this point, and she was happy to add Killian and Emma to that circle of trust. They had been through a lot in the past few hours. Not as much as she had with Marco, who was of course still in that circle of trust, probably even more so that Killian and Emma. But still.... Killian and Emma were her family now. And no matter what happened, no matter what else they went through, nothing could possibly change that fact.

Nothing.

Flash had been on tilt for a bit. All this traveling does give your system a work out. Splitting up was not a bad idea. Turning to Hiro and Pocahontas, Flash's mask peeled back.

eugene-flash-thompson-aka-agent-venom.jpg

"So what do you guys think? I'm game for anything?"

@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Takumi @Yun Lee

Du927.jpg

"No... I like it. We are a family." Star said quietly with an innocent smile as she glanced up at both Killian and Emma. She liked that name, and it was one she wouldn't use lightly. Yeah, she considered a lot of her friends family at this point, and she was happy to add Killian and Emma to that circle of trust. They had been through a lot in the past few hours. Not as much as she had with Marco, who was of course still in that circle of trust, probably even more so that Killian and Emma. But still.... Killian and Emma were her family now. And no matter what happened, no matter what else they went through, nothing could possibly change that fact.

tumblr_inline_npcz7vfEow1tqalro_100.gif

Killian narrowed his gaze at Emma, lightly shaking his head. He couldn't blame her for her words, even if they weren't entirely true. He had family once, a long time ago. And he loved his brother, so much that he would've followed him to the ends of the earth. "Maybe you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, Swan," he replied back with a mysterious smile. "Although, I wasn't seri--" Killian cut himself off, hearing when Star said that she liked the idea of them being a family. Not really having the heart to tell the girl he hadn't meant it, he instead went quiet. They weren't... anything like a family. They were just a group he was using to escape this journey, right? Surely that's all it was.

"Ah, yes, but in leaving me--even after I was freed--we no longer ended up on the same sides. Quite a shame, but nothing can be done about it now, I suppose," Killian replied with a shrug. It wasn't a huge deal in his mind. He had been captured before and would most definitely be captured again in the future. A pirate's life wasn't exactly an easy one.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

Aerith thought Tigger looked awfully familiar, but she wasn't quite sure. Not like you forgot a bouncing tiger. "Be careful going on patrol. Especially with so many Heartless running around."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine,"
Leon responded before motioning to everyone who were going on patrol to follow him.

As they left Aerith turned to Zé. "Well that all of them can keep the darkness at bay and sense it when it's near."

Meanwhile Leon lead the patrol crew unto the quiet streets of Radiant Garden. "There's rumors about the Heartless gathering around the castle, so were going to check it out. I hope you guys can take care of yourself. I'm not here to baby you." Leon was not impressed by what he thought was a lack of, well, everything.

"Once they fighting starts you'll find that we don't need no hand holding."
America knew his heart was in the right place but did he have to be so blunt about everything?

Soon enough they found themselves at the city square. As they walked they heard something scratching not too far from them. Perhaps it was just an animal?​

Du927.jpg

tumblr_inline_npcz7vfEow1tqalro_100.gif

Killian narrowed his gaze at Emma, lightly shaking his head. He couldn't blame her for her words, even if they weren't entirely true. He had family once, a long time ago. And he loved his brother, so much that he would've followed him to the ends of the earth. "Maybe you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, Swan," he replied back with a mysterious smile. "Although, I wasn't seri--" Killian cut himself off, hearing when Star said that she liked the idea of them being a family. Not really having the heart to tell the girl he hadn't meant it, he instead went quiet. They weren't... anything like a family. They were just a group he was using to escape this journey, right? Surely that's all it was.

"Ah, yes, but in leaving me--even after I was freed--we no longer ended up on the same sides. Quite a shame, but nothing can be done about it now, I suppose," Killian replied with a shrug. It wasn't a huge deal in his mind. He had been captured before and would most definitely be captured again in the future. A pirate's life wasn't exactly an easy one.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore
Aerith thought Tigger looked awfully familiar, but she wasn't quite sure. Not like you forgot a bouncing tiger. "Be careful going on patrol. Especially with so many Heartless running around."

Leon responded before motioning to everyone who were going on patrol to follow him.

As they left Aerith turned to Zé. "Well that all of them can keep the darkness at bay and sense it when it's near."

Meanwhile Leon lead the patrol crew unto the quiet streets of Radiant Garden. "There's rumors about the Heartless gathering around the castle, so were going to check it out. I hope you guys can take care of yourself. I'm not here to baby you." Leon was not impressed by what he thought was a lack of, well, everything.

America knew his heart was in the right place but did he have to be so blunt about everything?

Soon enough they found themselves at the city square. As they walked they heard something scratching not too far from them. Perhaps it was just an animal?​

Ah. Now, that was a reaction. Emma's own eyes flicking over him for a moment, she tilted her chin upwards, recognition on painted across her features. "You lost someone," she mused softly. It wasn't a question, didn't hold any request for confirmation. No, it was a statement. She could see it in his eyes, as clearly as she could see when someone lied to her. His little smile didn't hide it. No, the reason she knew that look so well was because she had had it, once, too. But it didn't matter. She didn't get to press him, if she had ever intended to in the first place, the thought train promptly being tipped off of it's tracks when Star spoke up on the matter, causing Emma's features to cloud slightly as she stared down at the girl.

"..."

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-39550585-100-100.png

Her expression was difficult to read as she stared, the woman feeling almost as though time were slowed in that moment. She wasn't sure what to say or do, briefly glancing to Killian as though in search of some sort of answer. But there was none. Hell, even when he began to speak, seeming prepared to explain his lack of seriousness on the matter, he ceased. And so after staring at him for a few long moments, she managed to blink her daze away, slowly lowering her gaze to look down at Star. Hesitantly, she placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, giving it a single friendly squeeze. "...Sure we are, kid." It was a reluctant mumble, one with only mild sarcasm, and she didn't meet anyone- not Star nor Killian -'s gaze as she spoke it. She didn't really believe it, of course. Star was a great kid, but she had family- something that Emma never did. And Emma wasn't going to watch her give that up. Not to mention she could never consider Killian family, no matter how wonderful he made her feel. How many sparks flew, how fast her heart raced, just being around him--

In fact, that was likely exactly why she couldn't consider him family. Because all of those things just made her afraid.

And speaking of fear, well, it looked like they had some manner of creature on their hands again, judging by the scratching sound nearby as they made their way to the square. Tensing visibly, she drew her gun, holding her arm out to her side in front of Star and Killian, as well as the others. "Hold up. You guys hear that?" she inquired, glancing in the direction of the source with wariness. Lowering the outstretched arm, she instead made sure her gun was locked and loaded, slowly and cautiously edging towards the noise with weapon at the ready and a guard as high as ever.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Citysquarepatrol​

"So what do you guys think? I'm game for anything?
Soon enough they found themselves at the city square. As they walked they heard something scratching not too far from them. Perhaps it was just an animal?
tumblr_inline_nfxywq4hIv1s0kmzl.png

"Dunno about you, but I'll be tagging along for patrol! A real hero wouldn't just sit here while there might be bad guys out there terrorizing a place like this, and besides, I ought to show 'em that Baymax here and hurt just as well as he can heal!"

Baymax just gave a friendly, innocent wave.

"So let's go!"

With that, he and Baymax left along with the patrol group to scout around. Eventually, as they ended up in what seemed to be a town square of sorts, a strange sound from afar caused the boy to furrow his brow, keeping wary of the possibility that an enemy might have just presented itself.

"Yeah... I hear it," the boy responded with a nod to Emma, "We should stay back. Dunno how dangerous it could be. Baymax, take point!"

tumblr_inline_o9s0oudsiA1t1gplk_100.png

"I refuse. I will no longer bow to human overlords like you who view me as expendable simply because you believe I do not possess a soul like you."

"What?"

"Apologies, that was a joke. A joke to lighten the stressful atmosphere. However, it seems that it backfired and--"

"This isn't the time for that, Baymax!"

"Apologies," the robot nodded, before doing as told and standing in front of the others tentatively.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Takumi @CityPatrol

"Dunno about you, but I'll be tagging along for patrol! A real hero wouldn't just sit here while there might be bad guys out there terrorizing a place like this, and besides, I ought to show 'em that Baymax here and hurt just as well as he can heal!"

"So let's go!"

With that, he and Baymax left along with the patrol group to scout around. Eventually, as they ended up in what seemed to be a town square of sorts, a strange sound from afar caused the boy to furrow his brow, keeping wary of the possibility that an enemy might have just presented itself.

"Yeah... I hear it," the boy responded with a nod to Emma, "We should stay back. Dunno how dangerous it could be. Baymax, take point!"

"I refuse. I will no longer bow to human overlords like you who view me as expendable simply because you believe I do not possess a soul like you."

"What?"

"Apologies, that was a joke. A joke to lighten the stressful atmosphere. However, it seems that it backfired and--"

"Apologies," the robot nodded, before doing as told and standing in front of the others tentatively.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Takumi @CityPatrol
Ah. Now, that was a reaction. Emma's own eyes flicking over him for a moment, she tilted her chin upwards, recognition on painted across her features. "You lost someone," she mused softly. It wasn't a question, didn't hold any request for confirmation. No, it was a statement. She could see it in his eyes, as clearly as she could see when someone lied to her. His little smile didn't hide it. No, the reason she knew that look so well was because she had had it, once, too. But it didn't matter. She didn't get to press him, if she had ever intended to in the first place, the thought train promptly being tipped off of it's tracks when Star spoke up on the matter, causing Emma's features to cloud slightly as she stared down at the girl.

"..."

Her expression was difficult to read as she stared, the woman feeling almost as though time were slowed in that moment. She wasn't sure what to say or do, briefly glancing to Killian as though in search of some sort of answer. But there was none. Hell, even when he began to speak, seeming prepared to explain his lack of seriousness on the matter, he ceased. And so after staring at him for a few long moments, she managed to blink her daze away, slowly lowering her gaze to look down at Star. Hesitantly, she placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, giving it a single friendly squeeze. "...Sure we are, kid." It was a reluctant mumble, one with only mild sarcasm, and she didn't meet anyone- not Star nor Killian -'s gaze as she spoke it. She didn't really believe it, of course. Star was a great kid, but she had family- something that Emma never did. And Emma wasn't going to watch her give that up. Not to mention she could never consider Killian family, no matter how wonderful he made her feel. How many sparks flew, how fast her heart raced, just being around him--

In fact, that was likely exactly why she couldn't consider him family. Because all of those things just made her afraid.

And speaking of fear, well, it looked like they had some manner of creature on their hands again, judging by the scratching sound nearby as they made their way to the square. Tensing visibly, she drew her gun, holding her arm out to her side in front of Star and Killian, as well as the others. "Hold up. You guys hear that?" she inquired, glancing in the direction of the source with wariness. Lowering the outstretched arm, she instead made sure her gun was locked and loaded, slowly and cautiously edging towards the noise with weapon at the ready and a guard as high as ever.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Citysquarepatrol

HnlArHL.png

"Aww! You're robot toy is so cute!" Star said to Hiro in response to Baymax's little joke as they made their way through the town. Once they stopped in the square, Star looked up to Emma and smiled at her. "Hey, I know it's probably not the best time with the patrol and all that stuff, but thanks. Again. You've been like, super nice to me this whole time and--" Before Star could finish her sentence, she was abruptly cut off by a sound coming from nearby! Instead of blasting it with her wand, however, Star simply slowly approached the bush with her hand on her wand just in case things got messy.

Back at the base, Marco wanted to know more about what was going on. He had overheard Star freaking out about the possibility of being a 'Princess of Heart' or whatever earlier, but he had just opted to stay silent because he thought that he'd just make things worse by attempting to comfort her. And, like it or not, Marco didn't exactly like it when his girlfriend had emotional breakdowns like that. So like any good person would do, Marco approached the only person who he assumed would know more about their little predicament.

LOasb.jpg

"Okay, what's the deal with those 'Hearts of Light' or 'Princesses of Heart' or whatever that Thanos guy is after? Why does he want them so bad?" Marco asked bluntly. Yeah, he wasn't really in the mood for beating around the bush or any games right now. Not when he felt that Star's life was at risk. Because even if she could handle herself against monsters like Ludo or Toffee, she was still his girlfriend on top of being his actual best friend. So that meant that it was double his duty to protect her.

@Jeremi @Verite @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Crow @Yun Lee @Atomyk @whoever

Last edited:
Flash had been on tilt for a bit. All this traveling does give your system a work out. Splitting up was not a bad idea. Turning to Hiro and Pocahontas, Flash's mask peeled back.

eugene-flash-thompson-aka-agent-venom.jpg

"So what do you guys think? I'm game for anything?"

@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Takumi @Yun Lee

"I'll stay behind for now." Pocahontas smiled. She had lost the weapon she had found during the shipwreck, and felt like sitting out this time tp lend a hand in case something happened here was the best course of action.

@Josh M @Verite
-------

"Would there be anything else of interest about them?" she asked, turning to both Aerith and Zé.

HnlArHL.png

"Aww! You're robot toy is so cute!" Star said to Hiro in response to Baymax's little joke as they made their way through the town. Once they stopped in the square, Star looked up to Emma and smiled at her. "Hey, I know it's probably not the best time with the patrol and all that stuff, but thanks. Again. You've been like, super nice to me this whole time and--" Before Star could finish her sentence, she was abruptly cut off by a sound coming from nearby! Instead of blasting it with her wand, however, Star simply slowly approached the bush with her hand on her wand just in case things got messy.

Back at the base, Marco wanted to know more about what was going on. He had overheard Star freaking out about the possibility of being a 'Princess of Heart' or whatever earlier, but he had just opted to stay silent because he thought that he'd just make things worse by attempting to comfort her. And, like it or not, Marco didn't exactly like it when his girlfriend had emotional breakdowns like that. So like any good person would do, Marco approached the only person who he assumed would know more about their little predicament.

LOasb.jpg

"Okay lady, what's the deal with those 'Hearts of Light' or 'Princesses of Heart' or whatever that Thanos guy is after? Why does he want them so bad?" Marco asked bluntly. Yeah, he wasn't really in the mood for beating around the bush or any games right now. Not when he felt that Star's life was at risk. Because even if she could handle herself against monsters like Ludo or Toffee, she was still his girlfriend on top of being his actual best friend. So that meant that it was double his duty to protect her.

@Jeremi @Verite @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Crow @Yun Lee @Atomyk @whoever

"I think some have stated to destroy all worlds? Or something similar to that could be his goal." she added after giving the boys questions some thought, mostly the one about Thanos specifically.

@thatguyinthestore

"..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Citysquarepatrol​
HnlArHL.png

LOasb.jpg

"Okay lady, what's the deal with those 'Hearts of Light' or 'Princesses of Heart' or whatever that Thanos guy is after? Why does he want them so bad?" Marco asked bluntly. Yeah, he wasn't really in the mood for beating around the bush or any games right now. Not when he felt that Star's life was at risk. Because even if she could handle herself against monsters like Ludo or Toffee, she was still his girlfriend on top of being his actual best friend. So that meant that it was double his duty to protect her.

"So let's go!"

"What?"

tumblr_inline_nchsz0HW2H1sjwazq.png

Killian's blue eyes reflected flickers of emotion, but he smiled as usual after hearing what Emma figured out. "Aye, perceptive as always, Swan." He paused for a brief moment, biting back a trace of hesitation before he would give Emma a more complete answer. Maybe if she knew a bit more about him, it would give Emma a new perspective on his 'cold-hearted' pirate self who didn't know what a family looked like. Killian glanced to the ground for a moment before speaking softly so only Emma would hear him and not too many of the others who had joined their group.

"You and I both know that you're an intuitive lass. That story I told you before, about the boys who were abandoned by their father at sea, you're well aware that the tale is of my own past. I had a brother," the pirate stated, frowning. "If not for him, I'd not be standing here today. He was all that mattered to me until I lost him. So, yes, I did lose someone." Killian picked his head back up, smiling as he would playfully brush aside a lock of Emma's hair with his hook to seem as if he wasn't bothered much by his words. "Bet you didn't expect the story would be so deep. Turns out, there really is more to a book than its cover."

After speaking, Killian would quiet, not caring to comment when Star would compliment Hiro and especially not caring to comment on the mushy stuff Star would say to Emma. Why did this child have to keep getting so sentimental about Emma and himself? Well, at least she had left him out of it this time, only mentioning Emma. And, thankfully, he didn't have to think long on these things before another distraction would present itself.

When their group heard a sound, Killian placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, narrowing his eyes distrustfully. "Just what we need, another creature to rear his head and attack us," he complained, like the two-hundred year old grump he actually was. "Let's hope that we're not about to run into another problem." He didn't expect to do any fighting just yet though, not with Baymax standing guard in front of them. He expected, for now, that the mechanical creature would protect them, as per his master's command.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk

"So let's go!"

"What?"

HnlArHL.png

LOasb.jpg

tumblr_inline_nchsz0HW2H1sjwazq.png

Killian's blue eyes reflected flickers of emotion, but he smiled as usual after hearing what Emma figured out. "Aye, perceptive as always, Swan." He paused for a brief moment, biting back a trace of hesitation before he would give Emma a more complete answer. Maybe if she knew a bit more about him, it would give Emma a new perspective on his 'cold-hearted' pirate self who didn't know what a family looked like. Killian glanced to the ground for a moment before speaking softly so only Emma would hear him and not too many of the others who had joined their group.

"You and I both know that you're an intuitive lass. That story I told you before, about the boys who were abandoned by their father at sea, you're well aware that the tale is of my own past. I had a brother," the pirate stated, frowning. "If not for him, I'd not be standing here today. He was all that mattered to me until I lost him. So, yes, I did lose someone." Killian picked his head back up, smiling as he would playfully brush aside a lock of Emma's hair with his hook to seem as if he wasn't bothered much by his words. "Bet you didn't expect the story would be so deep. Turns out, there really is more to a book than its cover."

After speaking, Killian would quiet, not caring to comment when Star would compliment Hiro and especially not caring to comment on the mushy stuff Star would say to Emma. Why did this child have to keep getting so sentimental about Emma and himself? Well, at least she had left him out of it this time, only mentioning Emma. And, thankfully, he didn't have to think long on these things before another distraction would present itself.

When their group heard a sound, Killian placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, narrowing his eyes distrustfully. "Just what we need, another creature to rear his head and attack us," he complained, like the two-hundred year old grump he actually was. "Let's hope that we're not about to run into another problem." He didn't expect to do any fighting just yet though, not with Baymax standing guard in front of them. He expected, for now, that the mechanical creature would protect them, as per his master's command.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk
Snow-Falls-emma-swan-34995832-100-100.jpg

Well, Emma surely could have said something about how obvious the matter was. How anyone- at least, anyone who knew that same pain that was so clear in his stunning blue eyes -could easily pick up on the poorly hidden fact. But instead she remained quiet, not caring to admit to being one that shared that pain. Not right now. So instead, she listened to him with wholehearted attention, gaze softer than usual as she listened to his explanation. A brother, huh? And both he and Killian had been left by their father. Yet another thing she could relate to, though she had been fortunate enough to only have been left for her own good. But she had never known that, not until this last year. Twenty-eight years too late.

And it would never change the pain.

Perhaps that was why her gaze held sympathy as it met his, the blonde tightening her lips for just a moment before speaking. "I'm sorry." Was there really anything else that could be said? Anything meaningful, anyways? No. Or, at least, not in her mind. Even those few words meant little, despite the sincerity and good intent behind them. Sorry didn't make up for the years upon years he had lived without his family. Sorry didn't bring back his dead brother. Sorry didn't make the hurt go away. Those were all just the facts of losing people. That, Emma could say for certain. What it did do, though, was show sympathy. And that, well... Shoving her hands in her pockets, she gave an awkward, sheepish smile, reluctantly speaking further. "I guess maybe I was a little quick on that one. In my defense, usually the covers of books have more to do with what's inside," she mused, hoping that would somewhat help with the mood.

Moving on, the savior found herself being addressed by Star as well, just after her brief quieter moment with Hook. Sure, her words caught her a little off guard, but she didn't seem to mind. One hand removed itself from her pocket, patting the girl on the shoulder. "Hey, no need to thank me, kid. Save that for when we get you home, alright?" she offered with a smile. "But for now, just concentrate. Whatever that is, i--"

"..."

Emma-Swan-Icon-emma-swan-38383355-100-100.jpg

Okay, so Hiro's words earned a raised brow and a look of mild disbelief from Emma, initially. Did this kid really think she couldn't handle herself? She didn't really linger on it, though, aside from finding herself holding a very strong urge to mention the fact that the boy's giant robot really wasn't ideal for stealth. Which just so happened to be her strong suit. It'd make more sense for her to take point, but... "If you're sure, kid," she muttered, though she wasn't really sure she trusted the big white robot. Not that it could be evil or anything; more that it could actually do anything useful and wouldn't just get in the way. "Just keep back. And stay on alert. I don't want any of you kids or... giant robot things... getting hurt."

And so no more objections were had, the sheriff opting for her typical quiet and cautious approach.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite @CityPatrol​

HnlArHL.png

LOasb.jpg

"No stay back until-!" But Star was already close enough to the bush that Leon's urging was to no effect. As Star stood next to the bush the source of the sound leaped out and!

...It was a single Heartless that Leon quickly dispatched with his gunblade. "This time you were lucky there was only one. Next time maybe-"

Leon was interrupted by the shaking ground. "What's going on?" The ground burst open to reveal their foe.

Demon_Tower_KH0.2.png

The twisted monster looked like it was created an untold number of Heartless that they had fought in the past.

"I didn't know they could do that!" America responded surprised.

Leon echoed her statement. "Neither did I!"

The creature loomed over them menacingly before descending unto the group like a tide.

Meanwhile back in the house Aerith tried to respond to Marco as best as he could. "Like I mentioned earlier the Princesses of Heart are needed to open up a place to the heart of all worlds. There's power there, and Thanos probably wants to harness that power to his own ends."

"But Thanos is already a powerful being with pretty much everything at his disposal," Songbird added. "Why go through all that effort to do something like that?"

Aerith shook her head. "I can't say. You're more familiar with him then I am after all."

Status
Not open for further replies.