Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star watched as Billy formed some sort of weird force field thing around her Laserpuppies, which kinda ticked her off but they didn't appear to be in any immediate danger so they were fine for the time being.

17kKz.jpg

"I'm gonna go along with you, Emma!" Star exclaimed in response to Emma's inquiry on whether or not she was interested in leaving with them. As if she even needed to ask. Within all of the excitement, the princess held up a hand to Emma and another to Killian, indicating she wanted a high five.

Assuming that at least one of them returned the gesture, Star then turned to Marco, who had been relatively quiet since they arrived here.
"What about you, Marco? You gonna come and join Team Laserpuppies?" The princess asked enthusiastically. Obviously not giving up on that awesome team name that she came up with.

ygB2VSQ.jpg

"Actually, I think I'll pass on joining 'Team Laserpuppies.' I'll just stay here with Team....." Marco paused for a second, not really being able to come up with a cool team name. After a few moments of awkward silence, Marco just let out a sigh. "I'll just stay here." Marco stated plainly before sipping on his mango smoothie that he had been keeping somewhere since he bought it. In reality, he was just staying there because it looked like the safer option than heading out into yet another world unknown. Though he wasn't about go admit that out loud, with the whole 'Safe Kid' nickname still going strong.

CAJ4fBL.jpg

"Oh okay. That's cool....I guess." Star said, sounding a bit disappointed that Marco didn't go with them. Though she didn't mind too much, and she quickly changed to subject as she began to skip ahead of everyone and towards the door. Before she actually made it, Marco had spoken up yet again.

"W-wait!" Marco stuttered, having reached out a bit as if he was about to grab Star and somehow stop her from going. He knew that she could most likely, no, that she would handle herself out there, but there was still that thought that lingered in the back of his mind. A voice in his head that was telling him to not let her go, that it was safer here. Stay here, with me. That's what he wanted to say. But instead the words fell flat. He knew that he couldn't stop her from going, even if he wanted to. It was her decision, and her decision alone. And Marco would trust her no matter what she chose to do.

"Yeah Marco?" Star asked as she cocked her head to the side a bit, wondering what Marco wanted. Was it a hug? A kiss, even? Probably not. Marco wasn't the type of guy who enjoyed doing that type of stuff in public.

"Just.... be safe out there." Marco finally managed to sputter out with a small smile.

"You too." Star said in response with the same smile that Marco had. Before she could let herself get lost in his eyes again, Star turned on a heel and began to walk with her new group, wand in tow.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Aerith thought Tigger looked awfully familiar, but she wasn't quite sure. Not like you forgot a bouncing tiger. "Be careful going on patrol. Especially with so many Heartless running around."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine,"
Leon responded before motioning to everyone who were going on patrol to follow him.

As they left Aerith turned to Zé. "Well that all of them can keep the darkness at bay and sense it when it's near."

Meanwhile Leon lead the patrol crew unto the quiet streets of Radiant Garden. "There's rumors about the Heartless gathering around the castle, so were going to check it out. I hope you guys can take care of yourself. I'm not here to baby you." Leon was not impressed by what he thought was a lack of, well, everything.

"Once they fighting starts you'll find that we don't need no hand holding."
America knew his heart was in the right place but did he have to be so blunt about everything?

Soon enough they found themselves at the city square. As they walked they heard something scratching not too far from them. Perhaps it was just an animal?​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
"No stay back until-!" But Star was already close enough to the bush that Leon's urging was to no effect. As Star stood next to the bush the source of the sound leaped out and!

...It was a single Heartless that Leon quickly dispatched with his gunblade. "This time you were lucky there was only one. Next time maybe-"

Leon was interrupted by the shaking ground. "What's going on?" The ground burst open to reveal their foe.

Demon_Tower_KH0.2.png

The twisted monster looked like it was created an untold number of Heartless that they had fought in the past.

"I didn't know they could do that!" America responded surprised.

Leon echoed her statement. "Neither did I!"

The creature loomed over them menacingly before descending unto the group like a tide.

Meanwhile back in the house Aerith tried to respond to Marco as best as he could. "Like I mentioned earlier the Princesses of Heart are needed to open up a place to the heart of all worlds. There's power there, and Thanos probably wants to harness that power to his own ends."

"But Thanos is already a powerful being with pretty much everything at his disposal," Songbird added. "Why go through all that effort to do something like that?"

Aerith shook her head. "I can't say. You're more familiar with him then I am after all."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Pretty much everything," Herbert recites to Songbird, "everything in the universe. His universe. Big bads like him are always hungry for more power. Even after tapping into everything, they try to dig for more after a while. A wide variety of worlds and universes with different laws of physics and their own legendary items - maybe even copies of said legendary items. Why settle for the universe when the endless, ever-splitting, ever-expanding whole of reality known as the multiverse can be at your fingertips?"

Herbert then looks at Aerith.

"These mutant ants, these... 'Heartless'... is there anything more we need to know of them?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Atomyk @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
"No stay back until-!" But Star was already close enough to the bush that Leon's urging was to no effect. As Star stood next to the bush the source of the sound leaped out and!

...It was a single Heartless that Leon quickly dispatched with his gunblade. "This time you were lucky there was only one. Next time maybe-"

Leon was interrupted by the shaking ground. "What's going on?" The ground burst open to reveal their foe.

Demon_Tower_KH0.2.png

The twisted monster looked like it was created an untold number of Heartless that they had fought in the past.

The creature loomed over them menacingly before descending unto the group like a tide.

Meanwhile back in the house Aerith tried to respond to Marco as best as he could. "Like I mentioned earlier the Princesses of Heart are needed to open up a place to the heart of all worlds. There's power there, and Thanos probably wants to harness that power to his own ends."

"But Thanos is already a powerful being with pretty much everything at his disposal," Songbird added. "Why go through all that effort to do something like that?"

Aerith shook her head. "I can't say. You're more familiar with him then I am after all."

gXY5O.jpg

"I could have handled that thing on my own." Star stated in an annoyed tone towards Leon, who seemed to be yet another person who was insisted on constantly "helping" Star when she was perfectly capable of handling things on her own. Or at least, that's what she believed.

The annoyed remarks were short lived however, as a ton of heartless soon formed a giant worm monster!

IdShG.jpg

"Shooting Star Explosion!" Star yelled at the creature. After announcing this spell, several explosive shooting stars would be fired towards the beast.

After hearing what Herbert and Aerith both had to say on the matter, Marco just slowly backed up and sat down.

Qx6fQYH.jpg

"That.... does not sound good." Marco said as he imagined Thanos in his mind. Crazy bird people with intimacy issues? Yeah, Marco could handle that. Evil mysterious lawyer lizards? Sure, why not. But mad titans bent on conquering, or maybe even destroying, the universe using some insanely powerful objects? That was a whole other ball park than what Marco was used to.

After a few moments of silence in thought, Marco would look to Herbert and Songbird with a more determined look on his face.
"Either of you have a plan?"

@Jeremi @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Demon_Tower_KH0.2.png

Hercules grinned, "Guess my wish has been fulfilled. Thank you dad." He let out a boisterous laugh as he turned to Cho.

Cho, who paid the monster little mind was stripping. Taking off his clothing save for a pair of purple trousers underneath his clothes. "Gimme a second here." He said, neatly stowing away and folding his suit.

Hercules merely shrugged, his eyes flashing with excitement as he brandished his mace. "Avenger's Asse-" His shout was soon interrupted by himself as a realization came to him. "oh right. This isn't the avengers. One day Hercules, one day you'll get your chance." With that slight bump in the proverbial road, the demigod was about to charge at the beast but an idea suddenly came to him. "Cho! Fastball special?" He asked excitedly, shouting over to his friend.

Cho, who was in nothing but a baggy looking pair of purple boxers nodded, a grin on his face. "Fastball special."

Cho then proceeded to toss Marco his suit "Hold that for me kid." He said quickly, running forward to the fight while pressing a button on a bracer covering most of his left forearm. As he did so, his skin began to turn a radioactive green as his body mass began to increase tremendously. "Time to go green." The young man's eyes flashed a dangerous green as the earth cracked beneath the weight of his transformation.

qktp5etaq0f0rhp8bwb3.jpg

"RAAAAGGGHHHHHH!" Cho roared as he finally transformed into the Hulk, his back and shoulders heaving slightly as a light pant escaped his lungs. "Lets get to work, Herc. Bout time too, I was wondering when I was gonna use this baby." He grinned, walking confidently beside his demigod friend. With each stride, the power and strength his new form held could be felt with the faint rumble that each step held. His massive size was much larger than even Hercules, the man who had previously dwarfed Amadeus. He gripped Hercule's shoulder before grabbing his entire body. "Let them have it!" Herc roared as he was launched off of his feet and straight at the giant worm beast. His hands were aimed forward, his entire being basically becoming a demigod cannonball moving at incredibly fast speeds.

@PATROLPEEPS @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Verite @everyonelse

After hearing what Herbert and Aerith both had to say on the matter, Marco just slowly backed up and sat down.

Qx6fQYH.jpg

"That.... does not sound good." Marco said as he imagined Thanos in his mind. Crazy bird people with intimacy issues? Yeah, Marco could handle that. Evil mysterious lawyer lizards? Sure, why not. But mad titans bent on conquering, or maybe even destroying, the universe using some insanely powerful objects? That was a whole other ball park than what Marco was used to.

After a few moments of silence in thought, Marco would look to Herbert and Songbird with a more determined look on his face.

"Aside from doing what we've been doing all this while - I don't have one. Not without more information, anyways."

Zei58Ko.png

Herbert then took out a little phone, before starting to use his tools on it.

"All we can do now is prepare for the worst. I'm preparing for the final battle, but ultimately, I don't know if there will be one. I want my world to be intact, and so do you, Marco. But we can't proceed without more data."

Herbert then looks at the computer. Leon wasn't there to stop him!

"More data... that's it!" Herbert grins as he looks at Aerith. "You guys are researching these 'Heartless' guys and all things related to them, aren't you? Well, so are we!"

With those last four words, his eyes dart towards Marco.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Pretty much everything," Herbert recites to Songbird, "everything in the universe. His universe. Big bads like him are always hungry for more power. Even after tapping into everything, they try to dig for more after a while. A wide variety of worlds and universes with different laws of physics and their own legendary items - maybe even copies of said legendary items. Why settle for the universe when the endless, ever-splitting, ever-expanding whole of reality known as the multiverse can be at your fingertips?"

Herbert then looks at Aerith.

"These mutant ants, these... 'Heartless'... is there anything more we need to know of them?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Atomyk @etcetcetc​

"No I get the power bit,"
Songbird replied. "But he's like...he shouldn't have to need it. There's some sort of angle here, but I'm not sure what." She really couldn't say what went on in Thanos' mind and she wasn't quite sure she wanted to.

Aerith meanwhile would answer Herbert's second question. "Heartless are beings of darkness manifested from corrupted hearts. So you could say it's rather ironic that a monster like that is created from a heart. Or sad, really."

gXY5O.jpg

"I could have handled that thing on my own." Star stated in an annoyed tone towards Leon, who seemed to be yet another person who was insisted on constantly "helping" Star when she was perfectly capable of handling things on her own. Or at least, that's what she believed.

The annoyed remarks were short lived however, as a ton of heartless soon formed a giant worm monster!

IdShG.jpg

"Shooting Star Explosion!" Star yelled at the creature. After announcing this spell, several explosive shooting stars would be fired towards the beast.

Qx6fQYH.jpg

Songbird thought about it. "What can we do really other than what we've been doing? Try to get the lights before Thanos does...which honestly we haven't been having a good job yet."

Hercules grinned, "Guess my wish has been fulfilled. Thank you dad." He let out a boisterous laugh as he turned to Cho.

Cho, who paid the monster little mind was stripping. Taking off his clothing save for a pair of purple trousers underneath his clothes. "Gimme a second here." He said, neatly stowing away and folding his suit.

Hercules merely shrugged, his eyes flashing with excitement as he brandished his mace. "Avenger's Asse-" His shout was soon interrupted by himself as a realization came to him. "oh right. This isn't the avengers. One day Hercules, one day you'll get your chance." With that slight bump in the proverbial road, the demigod was about to charge at the beast but an idea suddenly came to him. "Cho! Fastball special?" He asked excitedly, shouting over to his friend.

Cho, who was in nothing but a baggy looking pair of purple boxers nodded, a grin on his face. "Fastball special."

Cho then proceeded to toss Marco his suit "Hold that for me kid." He said quickly, running forward to the fight while pressing a button on a bracer covering most of his left forearm. As he did so, his skin began to turn a radioactive green as his body mass began to increase tremendously. "Time to go green." The young man's eyes flashed a dangerous green as the earth cracked beneath the weight of his transformation.

qktp5etaq0f0rhp8bwb3.jpg

"RAAAAGGGHHHHHH!" Cho roared as he finally transformed into the Hulk, his back and shoulders heaving slightly as a light pant escaped his lungs. "Lets get to work, Herc. Bout time too, I was wondering when I was gonna use this baby." He grinned, walking confidently beside his demigod friend. With each stride, the power and strength his new form held could be felt with the faint rumble that each step held. His massive size was much larger than even Hercules, the man who had previously dwarfed Amadeus. He gripped Hercule's shoulder before grabbing his entire body. "Let them have it!" Herc roared as he was launched off of his feet and straight at the giant worm beast. His hands were aimed forward, his entire being basically becoming a demigod cannonball moving at incredibly fast speeds.

@PATROLPEEPS @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Verite @everyonelse

Star's as well as Herc and Cho's team up would cause huge chunks of the demon tower to split apart. However the creatures pulled some of fallen Heartless back into itself and fire off a red orb of energy towards the group.​

"No I get the power bit," Songbird replied. "But he's like...he shouldn't have to need it. There's some sort of angle here, but I'm not sure what." She really couldn't say what went on in Thanos' mind and she wasn't quite sure she wanted to.

Aerith meanwhile would answer Herbert's second question. "Heartless are beings of darkness manifested from corrupted hearts. So you could say it's rather ironic that a monster like that is created from a heart. Or sad, really."

Songbird thought about it. "What can we do really other than what we've been doing? Try to get the lights before Thanos does...which honestly we haven't been having a good job yet."

Star's as well as Herc and Cho's team up would cause huge chunks of the demon tower to split apart. However the creatures pulled some of fallen Heartless back into itself and fire off a red orb of energy towards the group.​

Star narrowly managed to avoid the red orb of energy, and because she was nearby, Star proceeded to instinctively grab Emma, Hook, and anyone else who might have a chance at getting hit by the energy ball. After regaining her composure, Star would brush herself off and take aim at the beast once again.

"Bacon Kitty Hawaiian Nightmare!" Star announced. When she pronounced this spell, a blast of three eyed kittens, watermelons, and pineapples would be fired toward the worm beast.

SqKzw.jpg

gQDyF9y.jpg

"Yeah, no kidding." Marco muttered in response to Songbird's last comment, looking a bit defeated as he did so. They had lost not one, but two Hearts of Light so far. Part of Marco was telling him that it was only a matter of time before Thanos tracked them all down, and that they should quit while they were ahead. But then as soon as that thought came into his mind, he always asked himself one question.

What would Star do? Star wouldn't give up, that's what she'd do. She'd fight until she was one hundred ten percent certain that Thanos was defeated, or until she was dead. And it was that optimism, that sheer persistence that Star managed to maintain no matter how tough things got, that got Marco through this and a lot of the other adventures they'd been on. It was also just one of the many reasons why he loved her so much.

871ZC.jpg

Those thoughts about Star only caused Marco to grin a little, said grin turning into a full on smile when Herbert spoke up about how they had been researching the heartless. "Yeah, we actually have been! Maybe we could, I dunno, use that computer over there to maybe do some more research on them?" Marco suggested, hoping that they'd be allowed to. For y'know, the universe's sake.

@Jeremi @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Atomyk

Snow-Falls-emma-swan-34995832-100-100.jpg

Well, Emma surely could have said something about how obvious the matter was. How anyone- at least, anyone who knew that same pain that was so clear in his stunning blue eyes -could easily pick up on the poorly hidden fact. But instead she remained quiet, not caring to admit to being one that shared that pain. Not right now. So instead, she listened to him with wholehearted attention, gaze softer than usual as she listened to his explanation. A brother, huh? And both he and Killian had been left by their father. Yet another thing she could relate to, though she had been fortunate enough to only have been left for her own good. But she had never known that, not until this last year. Twenty-eight years too late.

And it would never change the pain.

Perhaps that was why her gaze held sympathy as it met his, the blonde tightening her lips for just a moment before speaking. "I'm sorry." Was there really anything else that could be said? Anything meaningful, anyways? No. Or, at least, not in her mind. Even those few words meant little, despite the sincerity and good intent behind them. Sorry didn't make up for the years upon years he had lived without his family. Sorry didn't bring back his dead brother. Sorry didn't make the hurt go away. Those were all just the facts of losing people. That, Emma could say for certain. What it did do, though, was show sympathy. And that, well... Shoving her hands in her pockets, she gave an awkward, sheepish smile, reluctantly speaking further. "I guess maybe I was a little quick on that one. In my defense, usually the covers of books have more to do with what's inside," she mused, hoping that would somewhat help with the mood.

Moving on, the savior found herself being addressed by Star as well, just after her brief quieter moment with Hook. Sure, her words caught her a little off guard, but she didn't seem to mind. One hand removed itself from her pocket, patting the girl on the shoulder. "Hey, no need to thank me, kid. Save that for when we get you home, alright?" she offered with a smile. "But for now, just concentrate. Whatever that is, i--"

"..."

Emma-Swan-Icon-emma-swan-38383355-100-100.jpg

Okay, so Hiro's words earned a raised brow and a look of mild disbelief from Emma, initially. Did this kid really think she couldn't handle herself? She didn't really linger on it, though, aside from finding herself holding a very strong urge to mention the fact that the boy's giant robot really wasn't ideal for stealth. Which just so happened to be her strong suit. It'd make more sense for her to take point, but... "If you're sure, kid," she muttered, though she wasn't really sure she trusted the big white robot. Not that it could be evil or anything; more that it could actually do anything useful and wouldn't just get in the way. "Just keep back. And stay on alert. I don't want any of you kids or... giant robot things... getting hurt."

And so no more objections were had, the sheriff opting for her typical quiet and cautious approach.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite @CityPatrol​

Demon_Tower_KH0.2.png

gXY5O.jpg

IdShG.jpg

Qx6fQYH.jpg

tumblr_inline_nrdzriy9If1t22rjh_100.jpg

When Emma would apologize, Killian shook his head. "No need to be sorry, love, it's in the past," he stated. "But not all books are the same. Let's leave it at that." He paused for a second before adding, "Looks like we have bigger things to worry about anyhow." Muttering a curse, Killian watched as the towering mass of heartless would appear, ready to assault them. He drew his sword and waited for a moment, wanting to be ready to attack at just the right moment. This was no ordinary enemy, so he needed to find a new angle before making any unnecessary moves.

Star, Herc, and Cho would attack the creature, scattering a few random heartless along the ground. He swatted at several of them, trying to stop as many as he could before they all formed back together. Before he would even think to dodge the red orb attack, however, he felt Star tug him out of the way along with Emma. "I owe you one," he muttered, steeling himself for another attack from the creature. While he couldn't very well do much to the thing while it was whole, he intended to take out any of the heartless that fell to the ground whenever the others split it apart with their own, more powerful attacks.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi

Demon_Tower_KH0.2.png

gXY5O.jpg

IdShG.jpg

tumblr_inline_nrdzriy9If1t22rjh_100.jpg

When Emma would apologize, Killian shook his head. "No need to be sorry, love, it's in the past," he stated. "But not all books are the same. Let's leave it at that." He paused for a second before adding, "Looks like we have bigger things to worry about anyhow." Muttering a curse, Killian watched as the towering mass of heartless would appear, ready to assault them. He drew his sword and waited for a moment, wanting to be ready to attack at just the right moment. This was no ordinary enemy, so he needed to find a new angle before making any unnecessary moves.

Star, Herc, and Cho would attack the creature, scattering a few random heartless along the ground. He swatted at several of them, trying to stop as many as he could before they all formed back together. Before he would even think to dodge the red orb attack, however, he felt Star tug him out of the way along with Emma. "I owe you one," he muttered, steeling himself for another attack from the creature. While he couldn't very well do much to the thing while it was whole, he intended to take out any of the heartless that fell to the ground whenever the others split it apart with their own, more powerful attacks.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi

Emma-Swan-Icon-emma-swan-38383460-100-100.jpg

Okay. So typically, she would have scolded Star on going ahead when she told her to stay back, but right now? Emma kind of had bigger problems. And Star was safe, thanks to Leon, so it could wait. Which was good because little monsters that had formed into one giant glob were kind of her focus at the moment. In an instant, after a few bursts were fired at the monstrosity, the blonde exchanged her gun for Jack's trusty blade. Surely a weapon that could slay giants could easily cut down a few of these annoying pests, right? That was her hope, anyways.

And so she did her best to slash away at what she could, grateful in that moment that her wound from many many days ago now had mostly healed. It still hurt mildly, but it was just that. Hell, even if it was still open and bleeding, she likely would have ignored it in favor of this. Killing this beast needed done, and because of that fact? She would do it. No matter what it took. Which was likely why, initially, she hadn't moved out of the way of the blast from the thing. Rather, she did the opposite- she tried to place herself between it and the group, not wanting to see anyone else get hurt, bracing to hold her sword up in hopes of deflecting it. But no such thing would be done, the woman being pulled out of the way alongside Killian by Star.

Blinking a few times at how suddenly it had happened, the savior managed to pull herself out of her stunned state, just giving a half nod of gratitude. "...Thanks, kid," she muttered, before promptly bouncing back from the happening, tightening her grip on the hilt of her sword and immediately leaping to take another strike at the beast. All the while, keeping close eyes on the rest of the group- especially Killian and Star -, seemingly trying to make sure they were safe and, were they not, that she could help them.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Verite @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @CityPatrol​

Demon_Tower_KH0.2.png

The creature loomed over them menacingly before descending unto the group like a tide.​
Star's as well as Herc and Cho's team up would cause huge chunks of the demon tower to split apart. However the creatures pulled some of fallen Heartless back into itself and fire off a red orb of energy towards the group.
In the time the strange monstrous hostile had appeared and the others held it off for the time being, Hiro suited up into his armor, as did Baymax. As the demon tower recovered from its onslaught and fired an energy projectile at them, Baymax wasted no time in activating his jet thrusters and taking flight, sweeping the suited up Hiro off his feet and flying him out of arm's way. As he flew about in the air, Hiro used the magnetism on his suit to stick to Baymax's back, before pointing his arm at the tower.

tumblr_inline_nvyyno97QQ1txuobi_100.jpg

"Do 'em in, Baymax!" The boy yelled, holding tightly to his robotic friend even though the magnetism held him firmly.

With a nod, not needing any more specific instruction, Baymax pointed his arm at the demon tower and shot his rocket fist at the enemy, aiming for the lower part of its body in the hopes of collapsing it and disorganizing the enemy!

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Star narrowly managed to avoid the red orb of energy, and because she was nearby, Star proceeded to instinctively grab Emma, Hook, and anyone else who might have a chance at getting hit by the energy ball. After regaining her composure, Star would brush herself off and take aim at the beast once again.

"Bacon Kitty Hawaiian Nightmare!" Star announced. When she pronounced this spell, a blast of three eyed kittens, watermelons, and pineapples would be fired toward the worm beast.

SqKzw.jpg

gQDyF9y.jpg

"Yeah, no kidding." Marco muttered in response to Songbird's last comment, looking a bit defeated as he did so. They had lost not one, but two Hearts of Light so far. Part of Marco was telling him that it was only a matter of time before Thanos tracked them all down, and that they should quit while they were ahead. But then as soon as that thought came into his mind, he always asked himself one question.

What would Star do? Star wouldn't give up, that's what she'd do. She'd fight until she was one hundred ten percent certain that Thanos was defeated, or until she was dead. And it was that optimism, that sheer persistence that Star managed to maintain no matter how tough things got, that got Marco through this and a lot of the other adventures they'd been on. It was also just one of the many reasons why he loved her so much.

871ZC.jpg

Those thoughts about Star only caused Marco to grin a little, said grin turning into a full on smile when Herbert spoke up about how they had been researching the heartless. "Yeah, we actually have been! Maybe we could, I dunno, use that computer over there to maybe do some more research on them?" Marco suggested, hoping that they'd be allowed to. For y'know, the universe's sake.

@Jeremi @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Atomyk

The groups attacks blasted at the Demon Tower, but it was tenacious and the Heartless that was its body numerous. It trashed across the ground causing bits of the ground to fly around it in an attempt to tackle the group.

Back at the house Songbird continued talking with Marco. "If you can operate it sure, but it looks like some complicated mach-" Looking up Songbird saw the hooded figure that America had been seeing standing in front of the computer. As she turned back to ask Marco if he had seen it, it was already gone.

"Huh..."
Nevertheless she made her way towards the computer to inspect the area when she noticed that one of the cameras had sprung to life showing the other group fighting in the square against the Demon Tower.

"Guys!"
Songbird shouted to get the others attention. "The others! Come on we need to go help."

Aerith had gotten up and picked up a staff leaning against the wall. "I'm coming with you."

Songbird wasn't quite sure if this woman would be of any help to them. She didn't want an innocent to get hurt after all "Are you sure?"

"Don't let my looks fool you, I can take care of myself in a fight. Besides I live here AND you're going to need all the help you can get out there."

It looks like there was no point to argue about it so Songbird motioned to the group to follow her. Arthur as well offered his assistance and Songbird wasn't planning on looking a gift horse in the mouth right now. Soon enough they found themselves at the square fighting against that creature. "Leon! We're here!" Aerith shouted out in support.

However Leon hearing Aerith shout to him made him distracted long enough for the Demon Tower to swoop down and grab Leon before flying towards a castle in the distance. "Leon!" Aerith's words couldn't reach him. Both Leon and the Demon Tower was long gone.

"Wait if it grabbed Leon," America asked. "Is he another light."

Aerith shook her head. "I don't know...but we got to rescue him! Come on I know a quick way to the castle. We got no time to lose!"

The groups attacks blasted at the Demon Tower, but it was tenacious and the Heartless that was its body numerous. It trashed across the ground causing bits of the ground to fly around it in an attempt to tackle the group.

Back at the house Songbird continued talking with Marco. "If you can operate it sure, but it looks like some complicated mach-" Looking up Songbird saw the hooded figure that America had been seeing standing in front of the computer. As she turned back to ask Marco if he had seen it, it was already gone.

"Huh..."
Nevertheless she made her way towards the computer to inspect the area when she noticed that one of the cameras had sprung to life showing the other group fighting in the square against the Demon Tower.

"Guys!"
Songbird shouted to get the others attention. "The others! Come on we need to go help."

Aerith had gotten up and picked up a staff leaning against the wall. "I'm coming with you."

Songbird wasn't quite sure if this woman would be of any help to them. She didn't want an innocent to get hurt after all "Are you sure?"

"Don't let my looks fool you, I can take care of myself in a fight. Besides I live here AND you're going to need all the help you can get out there."

It looks like there was no point to argue about it so Songbird motioned to the group to follow her. Arthur as well offered his assistance and Songbird wasn't planning on looking a gift horse in the mouth right now. Soon enough they found themselves at the square fighting against that creature. "Leon! We're here!" Aerith shouted out in support.

However Leon hearing Aerith shout to him made him distracted long enough for the Demon Tower to swoop down and grab Leon before flying towards a castle in the distance. "Leon!" Aerith's words couldn't reach him. Both Leon and the Demon Tower was long gone.

Aerith shook her head. "I don't know...but we got to rescue him! Come on I know a quick way to the castle. We got no time to lose!"

"What the...?" Marco began before abruptly taking nogice of the commotion outside and the rest of the group attacking some weird monster made up a bunch of heartless. Weird. Any who, Marco of course nodded in agreement with Songbird when she suggested that they needed to help, the safe kid not wasting a second as he made his way outside with the rest of his small group.

They arrived in the nick of time too, as Star had gotten tripped up and by some of the pieces of ground that the monster had managed to throw at them, causing her to fall and leave herself open for an attack. But when she was about to get hit square in the face by another piece of the ground, Marco swooped in and karate chopped said piece away from him and Star!

06N1geg.jpg

After saving his girlfriend from getting hit square in the face by a huge lump of concrete, Marco looked down to Star and helped her up. Star didn't resist in the slightest and just smiled as she was helped back onto her feet.

"Thanks." Star said to Marco, who just smiled nodded in return. By the time the two were about to shift focus back onto the monster, it was already flying off towards some castle in the distance.

Marco, having not noticed the beast take Leon, thought that he had scared it off with his little karate chop threat from earlier. "Yeah, and there's more where that came from if you come back here!" Marco yelled towards the thing before picking up a small pebble off the ground and throwing it in the monster's direction, as if to somehow act intimidating.

nLQ7IVH.jpg

"Wow Marco, you really scared that thing off!" Star said, though it was hard to tell if she was joking or if she actually believed that he did.

"Yeah, well that's what happens when you mess with a red belt in karate." Marco boasted with a smug grin, looking rather proud of himself as he did so. His little celebration didn't last long, however, as he soon found out that it wasn't his super awesome karate skills that scared him off, but rather the fact that he took Leon off to the castle, who very well may turn out to be a heart of light.

G3Wdx.jpg

"Oh." Marco said flatly, a bit annoyed and disappointed with the fact that his karate skills hadn't actually phased the monster and the fact that they probably just lost another heart of light.

Star took notice of Marco's sudden disappointment and decided to cheer him up the only way she knew how: giving him a kiss on the cheek!
"Don't worry about it Marco. You're still great at karate, plus you're super cute too!" Star said, hoping that would be enough to lighten his mood. Needless to say, it worked, Marco smiling and blushing a bright red due to the sudden cheek peck.

"Thanks, Star."
Marco said. She always knew just how to cheer him up, this instance being no exception.

With that instance now out of the way, Star just turned to Killian, Emma, Marco, and the others and smacked her wand down against her palm.
"Come on guys! We've got a dragon to catch!" Star said confidently before walking toward the castle without even any semblance of a plan being formed.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Crow @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Josh M @Takumi

Last edited:
However Leon hearing Aerith shout to him made him distracted long enough for the Demon Tower to swoop down and grab Leon before flying towards a castle in the distance.​
"Leon!"​
Aerith's words couldn't reach him. Both Leon and the Demon Tower was long gone.​

tumblr_inline_ntv7pzydhc1txuobi_100.jpg

"... Well. That's not good."

When the Demon Tower from before attacked them once again, Baymax was forced to go on the defensive, recovering his rocket fist and flying out of the Heartless's way. In the process, the enemy seemed to take its opportunity once backup had arrived to capture Leon for whatever reason, possibly the same as Jack if America was on the money.

As Baymax landed on the ground, Hiro continued to sit, perched atop his friend's shoulder, as Aerith exclaimed of a possible location that he'd ended up at.

tumblr_inline_nfxzp2HFrI1s0kmzl.png

"Right. Lead the way then. We're right behind you!" The boy exclaimed, hoping from there, maybe they'd be able to have another run-in with the villains and take them down.

One could be hopeful.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Midnight Maiden @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Everybody

"Huh..."

"Guys!"

"What the...?" Marco began before abruptly taking nogice of the commotion outside and the rest of the group attacking some weird monster made up a bunch of heartless. Weird. Any who, Marco of course nodded in agreement with Songbird when she suggested that they needed to help, the safe kid not wasting a second as he made his way outside with the rest of his small group.

They arrived in the nick of time too, as Star had gotten tripped up and by some of the pieces of ground that the monster had managed to throw at them, causing her to fall and leave herself open for an attack. But when she was about to get hit square in the face by another piece of the ground, Marco swooped in and karate chopped said piece away from him and Star!

06N1geg.jpg

After saving his girlfriend from getting hit square in the face by a huge lump of concrete, Marco looked down to Star and helped her up. Star didn't resist in the slightest and just smiled as she was helped back onto her feet.

"Thanks." Star said to Marco, who just smiled nodded in return. By the time the two were about to shift focus back onto the monster, it was already flying off towards some castle in the distance.

Marco, having not noticed the beast take Leon, thought that he had scared it off with his little karate chop threat from earlier. "Yeah, and there's more where that came from if you come back here!" Marco yelled towards the thing before picking up a small pebble off the ground and throwing it in the monster's direction, as if to somehow act intimidating.

nLQ7IVH.jpg

"Wow Marco, you really scared that thing off!" Star said, though it was hard to tell if she was joking or if she actually believed that he did.

"Yeah, well that's what happens when you mess with a red belt in karate." Marco boasted with a smug grin, looking rather proud of himself as he did so. His little celebration didn't last long, however, as he soon found out that it wasn't his super awesome karate skills that scared him off, but rather the fact that he took Leon off to the castle, who very well may turn out to be a heart of light.

G3Wdx.jpg

"Oh." Marco said flatly, a bit annoyed and disappointed with the fact that his karate skills hadn't actually phased the monster and the fact that they probably just lost another heart of light.

Star took notice of Marco's sudden disappointment and decided to cheer him up the only way she knew how: giving him a kiss on the cheek!
"Don't worry about it Marco. You're still great at karate, plus you're super cute too!" Star said, hoping that would be enough to lighten his mood. Needless to say, it worked, Marco smiling and blushing a bright red due to the sudden cheek peck.

"Thanks, Star."
Marco said. She always knew just how to cheer him up, this instance being no exception.

With that instance now out of the way, Star just turned to Killian, Emma, Marco, and the others and smacked her wand down against her palm.
"Come on guys! We've got a dragon to catch!" Star said confidently before walking toward the castle without even any semblance of a plan being formed.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Crow @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Josh M @Takumi

tumblr_inline_ntv7pzydhc1txuobi_100.jpg

"... Well. That's not good."

When the Demon Tower from before attacked them once again, Baymax was forced to go on the defensive, recovering his rocket fist and flying out of the Heartless's way. In the process, the enemy seemed to take its opportunity once backup had arrived to capture Leon for whatever reason, possibly the same as Jack if America was on the money.

As Baymax landed on the ground, Hiro continued to sit, perched atop his friend's shoulder, as Aerith exclaimed of a possible location that he'd ended up at.

tumblr_inline_nfxzp2HFrI1s0kmzl.png

"Right. Lead the way then. We're right behind you!" The boy exclaimed, hoping from there, maybe they'd be able to have another run-in with the villains and take them down.

One could be hopeful.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Midnight Maiden @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Everybody

"Two on our side, and they've got four... but not for long," Herbert says. "No Thanos or Magnificent will be taking Club Penguin from me soon! Let's go!"

And so, Herbert follows Aerith to the supposed castle, along with the others.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Midnight Maiden @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

"Huh..."

"Guys!"

06N1geg.jpg

nLQ7IVH.jpg

G3Wdx.jpg

"Thanks, Star."

Well, so much for her brilliant split up plan. Even with their numbers, the demon tower had managed to sweep Leon- apparently a heart of light -up and away. A curse was mentally uttered by Emma, but no time was wasted. She had already taken off right along with any others that decided to go, not intending to let this heart get away so easily. But she did have her priorities, so hopefully Killian hadn't been harmed in the fight.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Others​

"Huh..."

"Guys!"

21c01b30c550d1689d5151391df718b5.jpg
While everyone was recovering and getting ready to head out, Cho slammed his fist against a wall, leaving a massive hole all while snarling at their apparent failure. "Damnit!" He shouted. "We have to get to that castle. I'm not letting Thanos take another win here. I'm tired of losing here."

He turned to Aerith, having heard her mention that she knew a shortcut. "Where?" He asked urgently, the Hulk having a slight influence on his speech "Point us in the general direction. We'll clear a path, that is if you're not worried about property damage. You don't exactly scream speed with the way you look."

Hercules was close by his green friend, arms crossed as a more aggressive nature took over his once small friend. "Aye. We can just carve a path to the castle. I'd like to avoid the twists and turns of the city, and I don't think we carry with us the element of stealth anymore." He added in, taking a step forward in front of Cho.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Otherpeeps

Well, so much for her brilliant split up plan. Even with their numbers, the demon tower had managed to sweep Leon- apparently a heart of light -up and away. A curse was mentally uttered by Emma, but no time was wasted. She had already taken off right along with any others that decided to go, not intending to let this heart get away so easily. But she did have her priorities, so hopefully Killian hadn't been harmed in the fight.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Others​

06N1geg.jpg

nLQ7IVH.jpg

G3Wdx.jpg

"Thanks, Star."

And so, their battle hadn't gone as well as Killian had hoped it would. The demon tower had not only escaped, but also took Leon with it. The pirate had survived the tussle, and he was pleased about that, but did manage to get a bit banged up from the flying debris that had been kicked up from the heartless creature hitting the ground. He felt behind his ear, only mildly annoyed when he would feel a bit of blood on his fingers. Just a scratch, probably. Nothing to worry about, especially not now that they needed to find Leon. Others speculated that he may have been a heart of light because of how he had been taken, but Killian was skeptical for the moment. For now, they needed to focus on getting to the castle.

When Star would make mention of the dragon, Hook chuckled. "And who here do we know has experience fighting a dragon? Sure is a damn good thing we have a Savior," he teased, shooting Emma a look. "But, in all seriousness, we should make certain we've formulated some manner of plan before charging into a castle that is likely to be very dangerous."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomyk @Others​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
And so, their battle hadn't gone as well as Killian had hoped it would. The demon tower had not only escaped, but also took Leon with it. The pirate had survived the tussle, and he was pleased about that, but did manage to get a bit banged up from the flying debris that had been kicked up from the heartless creature hitting the ground. He felt behind his ear, only mildly annoyed when he would feel a bit of blood on his fingers. Just a scratch, probably. Nothing to worry about, especially not now that they needed to find Leon. Others speculated that he may have been a heart of light because of how he had been taken, but Killian was skeptical for the moment. For now, they needed to focus on getting to the castle.

When Star would make mention of the dragon, Hook chuckled. "And who here do we know has experience fighting a dragon? Sure is a damn good thing we have a Savior," he teased, shooting Emma a look. "But, in all seriousness, we should make certain we've formulated some manner of plan before charging into a castle that is likely to be very dangerous."

l7Nkp.jpg

When Killian proposed the idea of a plan, Star just let out a chuckle and turned to face him and the rest of the group.

"Ohhh, right. See, plans aren't really my thang. I kinda just, y'know, go for it." Star stated a bit over confidently. Normally by now Marco would have spoken up about how dangerous it was and that Star was wrong, but instead he just shrugged before looking up at Killian.

B9V7Ell.jpg

"Believe it or not, that kinda almost always works out for us." Marco agreed with Star. It was true, usually when they fought their monster of the week or some of Ludo's army, or if they were just dealing with mundane tasks like finding a dog or riding a bike, Star and Marco never really had a plan. This fact sorta irked the safe kid at first, but he got used to it after a while and eventually just started going along with it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @Jeremi

21c01b30c550d1689d5151391df718b5.jpg
While everyone was recovering and getting ready to head out, Cho slammed his fist against a wall, leaving a massive hole all while snarling at their apparent failure. "Damnit!" He shouted. "We have to get to that castle. I'm not letting Thanos take another win here. I'm tired of losing here."

He turned to Aerith, having heard her mention that she knew a shortcut. "Where?" He asked urgently, the Hulk having a slight influence on his speech "Point us in the general direction. We'll clear a path, that is if you're not worried about property damage. You don't exactly scream speed with the way you look."

Hercules was close by his green friend, arms crossed as a more aggressive nature took over his once small friend. "Aye. We can just carve a path to the castle. I'd like to avoid the twists and turns of the city, and I don't think we carry with us the element of stealth anymore." He added in, taking a step forward in front of Cho.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Otherpeeps

"The way we're going we wont be facing meny Heartless. If we're lucky."
Aerith looked concerned though as she started to lead them towards the castle.

"What have the plans been before this?"
America asked Killian. "Thanos is one thing but these Heartless will have a hard time against one of use. Heck," she pointed towards Cho. "We have our own Hulk. Time to storm a castle."

Surprisingly the trek to the castle was uneventful. Perhaps Aerith and Leons friends where keeping the Heartless at bay...or perhaps they were being lulled into a false sense of security? Never the less they had to press on to save Leon, because if he was a light they couldn't let another one fall to Thanos.

Soon enough they stood in front of the castle gates. "They seemed to be looked we could look around to find another way i-"

*CRASH*

America unceremoniously punched the gates making them fall over. "Don't worry, I got it."

"Oh! Well that's one way to do it, I guess," Aerith replied with a nervous chuckle as the group went in.

Once inside they'd find themselves at a large foyer. "Look!" On the top of the steps Leon would be hanging from thin air seemingly unconscious.

From behind him they could hear a man with an annoying laugh.

latest

"It's just as you said Maleficent! They came runnin' after to get their pal back!"

"Yes Pete...rats are just so easy to predict." Maleficent what appeared to be a dog person? Where standing on top of the stairs looking down at the group.

"Maleficent! Give Leon back this instant!"

Maleficent laughed at Aerith's demand. "Girl you're in no position to make demands! In fact...let me show you what coming here has brought you!"

The ceiling of the castle would break open revealing the Demon Tower from earlier ready for a fight. "Death has come to you and your friends!" Maleficent pointed with her hand towards the group and the Demon Tower charged the group once again. Perhaps with more people the odds were now in the groups favor?​

l7Nkp.jpg

When Killian proposed the idea of a plan, Star just let out a chuckle and turned to face him and the rest of the group.

"Ohhh, right. See, plans aren't really my thang. I kinda just, y'know, go for it." Star stated a bit over confidently. Normally by now Marco would have spoken up about how dangerous it was and that Star was wrong, but instead he just shrugged before looking up at Killian.

B9V7Ell.jpg

"Believe it or not, that kinda almost always works out for us." Marco agreed with Star. It was true, usually when they fought their monster of the week or some of Ludo's army, or if they were just dealing with mundane tasks like finding a dog or riding a bike, Star and Marco never really had a plan. This fact sorta irked the safe kid at first, but he got used to it after a while and eventually just started going along with it.

"The way we're going we wont be facing meny Heartless. If we're lucky." Aerith looked concerned though as she started to lead them towards the castle.

America asked Killian. "Thanos is one thing but these Heartless will have a hard time against one of use. Heck," she pointed towards Cho. "We have our own Hulk. Time to storm a castle."

Surprisingly the trek to the castle was uneventful. Perhaps Aerith and Leons friends where keeping the Heartless at bay...or perhaps they were being lulled into a false sense of security? Never the less they had to press on to save Leon, because if he was a light they couldn't let another one fall to Thanos.

Soon enough they stood in front of the castle gates. "They seemed to be looked we could look around to find another way i-"

*CRASH*

America unceremoniously punched the gates making them fall over. "Don't worry, I got it."

"Oh! Well that's one way to do it, I guess," Aerith replied with a nervous chuckle as the group went in.

Once inside they'd find themselves at a large foyer. "Look!" On the top of the steps Leon would be hanging from thin air seemingly unconscious.

latest

"It's just as you said Maleficent! They came runnin' after to get their pal back!"

"Yes Pete...rats are just so easy to predict." Maleficent what appeared to be a dog person? Where standing on top of the stairs looking down at the group.

Maleficent laughed at Aerith's demand. "Girl you're in no position to make demands! In fact...let me show you what coming here has brought you!"

The ceiling of the castle would break open revealing the Demon Tower from earlier ready for a fight. "Death has come to you and your friends!" Maleficent pointed with her hand towards the group and the Demon Tower charged the group once again. Perhaps with more people the odds were now in the groups favor?​

Good thing Killian was likely used to her glares by now, because he had just earned himself yet another one. "If you could stop with the whole Savior thing, that'd be nice. Pretty sure that's rendered null and void in weird alternate dimensions," she mused. "If anything, seems like the hearts of light are supposed to be the heroes here." If they could just protect them long enough for them to do whatever thing it was they were supposed to do. Unfortunately, that hadn't exactly happened yet. But maybe if they could at least save Leon...

"Alright then. No plan it is," she muttered when both Star and America expressed that they wouldn't need one, though she for once agreed with Killian. But hopefully this would work well enough. As they trekked to their destination, she did notice the way Killian felt behind his ear with a somewhat annoyed look, spurring a distracted question from the savior. "Everything alright?"

And then America busted the door down. Kinda distracting, but it was welcome, Emma dashing in right along with the rest. Just in time to see more familiar, fictional faces. She really didn't want to deal with this. Goodness. Still, she shook her head, bracing herself to take on the tower. "Let's just get this over with," she groaned, not wasting time in trying to get a multitude of slashes in on the creature, blocking when necessary.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @All​

l7Nkp.jpg

B9V7Ell.jpg

"The way we're going we wont be facing meny Heartless. If we're lucky." Aerith looked concerned though as she started to lead them towards the castle.

*CRASH*

latest

Good thing Killian was likely used to her glares by now, because he had just earned himself yet another one. "If you could stop with the whole Savior thing, that'd be nice. Pretty sure that's rendered null and void in weird alternate dimensions," she mused. "If anything, seems like the hearts of light are supposed to be the heroes here." If they could just protect them long enough for them to do whatever thing it was they were supposed to do. Unfortunately, that hadn't exactly happened yet. But maybe if they could at least save Leon...

"Alright then. No plan it is," she muttered when both Star and America expressed that they wouldn't need one, though she for once agreed with Killian. But hopefully this would work well enough. As they trekked to their destination, she did notice the way Killian felt behind his ear with a somewhat annoyed look, spurring a distracted question from the savior. "Everything alright?"

And then America busted the door down. Kinda distracting, but it was welcome, Emma dashing in right along with the rest. Just in time to see more familiar, fictional faces. She really didn't want to deal with this. Goodness. Still, she shook her head, bracing herself to take on the tower. "Let's just get this over with," she groaned, not wasting time in trying to get a multitude of slashes in on the creature, blocking when necessary.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @All​
"Just because we haven't had plans thus far doesn't mean we've been right not to make any," Killian replied when America would question him and Star would state that she didn't usually go by a plan. "I don't care if we have a bloody god on our side. We've lost the hearts of light time and time again. We may not have any idea how to prepare ourselves against our foes, but it's bad form not to at least keep caution in mind." For a seemingly reckless pirate, Hook was actually a rather cautious man. Being adventurous didn't mean that he wasn't aware of how to watch his own back.

"Sorry, love, but the presence of a savior so greatly emanates from your existence that it's hard for me to see you as anything else," Hook teased when Emma would tell him to stop calling her a savior. "As for if anything is wrong or not, yes, it would seem so. Your tongue is so sharp I've literally been cut by it," he joked, noticeably rubbing the blood between his fingers. "A wound so fatal, I'll die in mere minutes, I'm afraid. Care to grant a man his last wishes and kiss his sorrows away? I'd drink them away, but," Killian shrugged. "My flask is still missing."

When their group would arrive in the castle and find Leon, Killian cursed to see the demon tower yet again standing in their way. Once again, he gripped the hilt of his sword, narrowing his eyes at the creature. "I quickly grow weary of these numerous brawls." The captain would also move in to attack the creature, hoping to at least cause a few of the heartless within the tower to fall out onto the ground.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Everyone​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.