Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it even worth fibbing to Emma? She asked if he was better, but he really wasn't. Well, ordinarily he would've joked or changed the subject, but Killian didn't have the strength to pretend everything was okay right now. So, instead of coming up with an answer, he chose to say absolutely nothing. He simply kept his eyes closed and tried to think of... better times. Times when he was warmer and had a stein filled to the brim with rum. Maybe he was on his ship, at a tavern, or on some other kind of adventure. What he would've given to be somewhere other than his present location. He valued his life, dammit, and he didn't want to lose it fighting to survive a journey he had never even intended to take. Despite the fact he had said nothing, it was easy enough to see the blood had already soaked through the bandage on his neck. Maybe he should've asked Star for help after all? He wasn't really sure.

The pirate didn't have enough motivation to pay attention to the blonde again until he would feel Emma squeeze his hand. "Aye," he agreed, entirely giving up on even pretending that the cold was tolerable. He didn't squeeze her hand in return, but it was tempting to do so. His fingers were just so numb and stiff that it felt strange to even try to move them. He liked the way Emma's hand felt around his, but admittedly it didn't feel much warmer than his own. They were all freezing. They were all miserable in this place. Sure, the cave protected them from the wind, but that wasn't much.

When Emma would question the group about what they should do next, Killian almost didn't offer a response. His mind was fuzzy, and lagged when he tried to come up with a proper answer. Still, he could think well enough to speak of one small suggestion. "Huddle together for warmth, perhaps?" It wasn't directly entirely at Emma, but hell he wouldn't exactly complain if she was the one to agree. If it were about thirty degrees warmer he likely would've had the energy to use this suggestion to flirt with Emma or one of the other women in the group, but alas, he was actually serious. He would've settled on cuddling with Tigger at this point. It was just that bloody cold.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
It didn't matter that he didn't reply, or give even a trace of an indication of an answer. Not really. No, even with how dazed she was, Emma heard the meaning of his silence loud and clear. And, more importantly, the blood continuing to flow from his wound, even soaking through the makeshift wrap she had fixed for him. Something that led her to curse audibly, leaning closer to him. "Damn it..." she muttered through chattering teeth, frowning deeply. "S-sorry, but th-this might hurt," she apologized in advance, the hand that had held his mere moments ago cautiously reaching up, hesitating only as it neared his wound for a few fleeting moments before she decisively placed her hand on it. Tender, at first, but she slowly eased into putting pressure to her touch. Pressure slowed bleeding. Hopefully between that and the wrap, his would cease soon enough. Only now, without her arms wrapped around herself due to needing them to apply pressure to his wound, she felt even colder. The only thing keeping her designated helping hand from shaking was determination to keep from inflicting more pain on the man next to her.

The fact he didn't argue being cold was telling enough, really, considering how proud and independent the pirate was. Something that Emma could definitely relate to. Still, she didn't exactly address that fact aloud, not really caring to do such a thing right now. Heck, while his suggestion of cuddling for warmth initially earned a look from Emma- or, well, a half-look; she was still too dazed to give a full one of her infamous gazes -she didn't disregard it when she noticed there was a total lack of flirtatious intent behind it, a sigh creeping past her lips yet again as she averted her gaze. "Not sure we have a choice, at this p-point," she stuttered almost inaudibly, her free arm hugging her chest desperately. But it was no good. Regardless, she couldn't help but look to Flash with slightly less enthusiasm than her already lacking amount, eyebrows furrowing.

"K-kinda think we should figure out a way to w-warm up a bit before we venture deeper into the suspicious, cr-creepy m-mountain cave, if you ask me. Something tells me we aren't going to f-find anything fr-friendly down there. We should be at our best for whatever horrors are down there,"
she opined, though she didn't feel up for arguing further at this point. She'd state her opinion and move the hell on, as opposed to bitch and moan. If others wanted to go on at this vulnerable stage, she would, too, if only in hopes of protecting them to the best of her abilities. Which admittedly, right now without any real thermal wear or superhuman cold tolerance, wasn't really much.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Kaykay @Jeremi @all​

Emma's voice was starting to sound like an irritating buzzing the more she pestered him about his wound. Women were always so persistent about these things. Killian let out a sigh, on the very edge of giving in to her demands. He was honestly far too tired and feeling a bit too weak to put up any kind of fight, even a verbal one. "Very well, I give in. Accept my white flag of surrender," he mumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Tend to it if you wish. You may refuse my help, but I suppose I can accept yours regardless," he added, shooting the blonde a look.

"Trying to keep me from freezing seems a rather moot point considering the fact I am in fact freezing even with my coat," Hook grumbled, his body shaking a bit harder than before. He gritted his teeth and tensed his shoulders, biting back any further complaints that came to mind. Oh, he had many complaints, but it would've been unbecoming of a gentleman to whine when he wasn't the only one uncomfortable. The whole group was suffering from the cold, except for a few individuals who seemed to be impervious to the weather and Star who was cuddling the hell out of her boyfriend. And he totally wasn't jealous that Emma wouldn't be interested in doing the same. : |

Even after America provided them with some shelter from the wind, Killian didn't feel much better. His legs felt heavy as they trudged through the snow, but eventually was relieved of walking when their group located shelter in a cave. Once inside, he took a seat on the ground and leaned his back against a wall of the cave, glancing up when Songbird would express her concern. He really must have been slowing down if others had noticed.

"Not very used to the cold, I'm afraid," he admitted with a shrug. "Can't even remember the last time I've seen any snow. I'm also a tad... winded from an injury," he added, hesitating before he would touch the cut behind his neck. It was deep, and still bleeding. He honestly should've tended to it sooner, but they just hadn't had much time between the demon tower battles and landing in the snowy world. Saying he was winded, in fact, was an understatement. Now that he was sitting, he was a bit dazed and could hardly keep his eyes open.

Songbird took a step back when she saw the wound. "You need to have someone look over that." She tried to see if she had anything on her to help but she had been taken in the middle of her vacation. "Is anyone here capable to help. I don't really have any medical knowledge?" Emma came to help and wrapped up the wound as best as she could.

"I don't think that will be a permanent fix, but it will have to do."

America was getting antsy sitting around in one place and welcomed Flash's suggestion. "We don't have anything lose after all. I'll take point."

"Killian is not looking good," Songbird replied. "I don't know ow much he can move around

"Baymax can look over him as we go. He's a medic right? Come on."

With that they moved on. America expected it to get darker the further they got in but soon they noticed lit torches on either side of the walls followed by stairs that seem to have been chiseled into the ground leading downwards. "Looks like we're not alone in this place..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

It didn't matter that he didn't reply, or give even a trace of an indication of an answer. Not really. No, even with how dazed she was, Emma heard the meaning of his silence loud and clear. And, more importantly, the blood continuing to flow from his wound, even soaking through the makeshift wrap she had fixed for him. Something that led her to curse audibly, leaning closer to him. "Damn it..." she muttered through chattering teeth, frowning deeply. "S-sorry, but th-this might hurt," she apologized in advance, the hand that had held his mere moments ago cautiously reaching up, hesitating only as it neared his wound for a few fleeting moments before she decisively placed her hand on it. Tender, at first, but she slowly eased into putting pressure to her touch. Pressure slowed bleeding. Hopefully between that and the wrap, his would cease soon enough. Only now, without her arms wrapped around herself due to needing them to apply pressure to his wound, she felt even colder. The only thing keeping her designated helping hand from shaking was determination to keep from inflicting more pain on the man next to her.

The fact he didn't argue being cold was telling enough, really, considering how proud and independent the pirate was. Something that Emma could definitely relate to. Still, she didn't exactly address that fact aloud, not really caring to do such a thing right now. Heck, while his suggestion of cuddling for warmth initially earned a look from Emma- or, well, a half-look; she was still too dazed to give a full one of her infamous gazes -she didn't disregard it when she noticed there was a total lack of flirtatious intent behind it, a sigh creeping past her lips yet again as she averted her gaze. "Not sure we have a choice, at this p-point," she stuttered almost inaudibly, her free arm hugging her chest desperately. But it was no good. Regardless, she couldn't help but look to Flash with slightly less enthusiasm than her already lacking amount, eyebrows furrowing. "K-kinda think we should figure out a way to w-warm up a bit before we venture deeper into the suspicious, cr-creepy m-mountain cave, if you ask me. Something tells me we aren't going to f-find anything fr-friendly down there. We should be at our best for whatever horrors are down there," she opined, though she didn't feel up for arguing further at this point. She'd state her opinion and move the hell on, as opposed to bitch and moan. If others wanted to go on at this vulnerable stage, she would, too, if only in hopes of protecting them to the best of her abilities. Which admittedly, right now without any real thermal wear or superhuman cold tolerance, wasn't really much.

Star eventually woke up from her nap on Marco's shoulder, stretching out and letting out a loud yawn before looking at everybody.

"Huh? Oh, h-hey guys!" Star said with a smile, lazily pulling her hand out of the top of Marco's hoodie to wave at everyone before retreating back into her little but alongside her boyfriend. After taking a look around the cave, Star began to shudder a bit. "Geez, it's kinda cold in here." Star said nonchalantly before tugging out her wand again. Before she could blast a nice warm fire for everyone, America suggested that they move on, prompting Star to just put her wand away for now. Star still stayed wrapped up with Marco in his hoodie as they ventured onwards, though.

Songbird took a step back when she saw the wound. "You need to have someone look over that." She tried to see if she had anything on her to help but she had been taken in the middle of her vacation. "Is anyone here capable to help. I don't really have any medical knowledge?" Emma came to help and wrapped up the wound as best as she could.

America was getting antsy sitting around in one place and welcomed Flash's suggestion. "We don't have anything lose after all. I'll take point."

"Killian is not looking good," Songbird replied. "I don't know ow much he can move around

With that they moved on. America expected it to get darker the further they got in but soon they noticed lit torches on either side of the walls followed by stairs that seem to have been chiseled into the ground leading downwards. "Looks like we're not alone in this place..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Herbert continues downwards.

MUwLs2o.jpg

"I'll be good as long as I don't bump into one of those meddling bird brains. To be totally honest, with a few labyrinths at the entrance area, this place would make a great secret hideout. The only thing now is - whose?"​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

tumblr_inline_ndlh729y9G1skpqy8.png

"Fine as can be in a frozen wasteland."

Go Go replied less than enthusiastically, seeming particularly annoyed by the place they'd arrived at this time. Rather than something or someone coming to mess with them, nature itself would make quick work of most of them. Baymax's heater wouldn't be nearly enough to help them all. The cave helped, but it was still far from comfortable. Not to mention in the snow the wheels for her suit didn't really function, so she had to carry them by hand.

"Though we should probably get a move on. Unless we want to wait to be found by some villain again, and get attacked while we can barely move in here. If you guys are ready to move that is."

If the way things had been panning out until now was any indication, something was bound to happen sooner or later. As nice as a break sounded, she had her doubts as to whether it was a good idea. But there was no point rushing things. Supposing that members of the group were too tired or cold to move, they'd have no choice but to camp here for a bit.

"How about you? Still hanging in there, Hiro?"

Was it even worth fibbing to Emma? She asked if he was better, but he really wasn't. Well, ordinarily he would've joked or changed the subject, but Killian didn't have the strength to pretend everything was okay right now. So, instead of coming up with an answer, he chose to say absolutely nothing. He simply kept his eyes closed and tried to think of... better times. Times when he was warmer and had a stein filled to the brim with rum. Maybe he was on his ship, at a tavern, or on some other kind of adventure. What he would've given to be somewhere other than his present location. He valued his life, dammit, and he didn't want to lose it fighting to survive a journey he had never even intended to take. Despite the fact he had said nothing, it was easy enough to see the blood had already soaked through the bandage on his neck. Maybe he should've asked Star for help after all? He wasn't really sure.

The pirate didn't have enough motivation to pay attention to the blonde again until he would feel Emma squeeze his hand. "Aye," he agreed, entirely giving up on even pretending that the cold was tolerable. He didn't squeeze her hand in return, but it was tempting to do so. His fingers were just so numb and stiff that it felt strange to even try to move them. He liked the way Emma's hand felt around his, but admittedly it didn't feel much warmer than his own. They were all freezing. They were all miserable in this place. Sure, the cave protected them from the wind, but that wasn't much.

When Emma would question the group about what they should do next, Killian almost didn't offer a response. His mind was fuzzy, and lagged when he tried to come up with a proper answer. Still, he could think well enough to speak of one small suggestion. "Huddle together for warmth, perhaps?" It wasn't directly entirely at Emma, but hell he wouldn't exactly complain if she was the one to agree. If it were about thirty degrees warmer he likely would've had the energy to use this suggestion to flirt with Emma or one of the other women in the group, but alas, he was actually serious. He would've settled on cuddling with Tigger at this point. It was just that bloody cold.

tumblr_inline_ntv7qyb1JD1txuobi_100.jpg

"Yeah, still goin'," Hiro simply nodded with a smile to Go Go with a softer and brighter tone when speaking with her, as though just talking to her lifted his spirits significantly. Indeed, while it was good to make new friends in strange, alien environments like Flash, Hiro really was glad to have at least someone familiar by his side that wasn't Baymax, as much as he loved his inflatable robot pal in any case.

"I'd say it's good to have a breather after that big monster from before, but... I guess a place like this isn't a walk in the park," he continued, fiddling idly with his armor in order to ensure that it was firmly secured and sealed, "Between you and me? I think once we get outta this place and back home, I'm never touching theoreticals again. Just back to nanotech and the good ol' lab!"

And then the boy frowned, his expression quickly turning to worry.

tumblr_inline_nw17yypdB81txuobi_100.jpg

"Hey... We are gonna make it home, right?" He asked Go Go, his voice riddled with doubt, and his eyes filled with fear. Apprehension. Vulnerability. Times like these, even Hiro forgot that despite all his accomplishments and his talents, at heart, he was still a boy, and though he had taken the first step to becoming man, it was still a long journey. One that he had plenty of time to stumble upon.

Meanwhile, Baymax simply gave a wave to America as he was referred, overhearing the conversation between her and Songbird concerning Killian's condition. Letting the two women take point, the robot approached Killian (and perhaps by extension, Emma), the balloon-like robot looking at him with his big, circular eyes.

tumblr_inline_o9s0cebvLO1t1gplk_100.png

"I've gathered from Ms. Songbird that you may be in need of medical assistance," he spoke, before the panel on his chest lit up and made itself visible, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax inquired, unaware of what he might have been intruding upon between him and Emma.

@Jeremi @Josh M @Takumi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

America looked around the freezing group. Realizing that turning into a Popsicle in this place wasn't worth it she decided that it was time for another impromptu jump. "Get ready gang! We're heading out of here."

Foot met ground and the now familiar portal...

Did not appear. "What?" America gave it another go with no better result. "Not again." It had been awhile since her powers hadn't worked, when she had fought Frollo for the first time in Paris. A third and final time...still nothing. Looks like they at least couldn't escape the world.

Songbird had erected a forcefield around them to at least give some protection from the wind, but they needed to get a move on.

In the distance America spotted something...or someone. It was the hooded figure walking down the mountain. "Come on follow me! Songbird try and keep up! I saw something!" It wasn't like they had anything to lose.​

"I'm working on it!" America snapped at Marco as they made their way to where she saw the Hooded figure. As they came closer however there were no footprints in the snow or any other indication that no one had been there. What they did see was a what appeared to be a cave in the mountains down a small ridge.

"Come on let's head there before we freeze our butts off!" Soon enough they had managed to walk their way through the snow into the cave and while not warm, was certainly a far suitable temperature then outside in the icy winds. "So okay, we're stuck on snowy mountains with no way of traveling to another universe...I think we just went from bad to worse."

The cave was a bit cramp but it seemed like it continued further into the mountain.​

Songbird had noticed Killian falter during their trek but holding up the barrier hadn't allowed her any time to check up on him. Now in the cave she decided to go up to him. "I saw you nearly falling out there. Is everything alright?" It wasn't that she was a good nurse or anything, but she had been leading a team long enough to spot when someone needed help.​

Intermission
"Plans Upon Plans"

With Maleficent's plan completed, she departed quickly from Radiant Garden, taking her swarms of heartless with her. The city was still quiet in the wake of the incident, allowing those who might otherwise be seen as suspicious operate without worry. One such individual was a man named Xehanort, who waited patiently for an ally of his to arrive at the outskirts of the city.

6HiX2Th.jpg

"Did you meet with the girl?" asked Xehanort upon a man's arrival. He didn't turn to the man just yet, his gaze locked on the horizon beyond Radiant Garden's walls. "Did you observe any trace of the darkness?"

The man, who had given his name as Arthur moments before to others, sighed to himself.

EpYvT4D.png

"She was free of corruption. Truly a wonder."

"So." Xehanort turned to Arthur with a brow raised. "That's another we can use."

Aurther responded carefully. "Perhaps. But she has been kidnapped as part of some sort of plot. As far as I could gather, another is collecting those we seek. Whether or not they intend to carry out something similar to us, I couldn't ascertain."

"Hrm." Xehanort nodded as if this wasn't all too surprising to hear. "No doubt this is something that will concern the Coalition, if they are not already aware."

Arthur stared at the other man for a quiet moment. "... Yes. I don't think this is a setback. We can investigate the matter ourselves and report it to the organization... but, I think you already knew that, didn't you?"

Xehanort let out an amused sigh. Arthur shook his head.

"Your younger self was present. Would you like to tell me about all of this yourself?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Xehanort lifted a hand that glowed with dark energy. To his right, a dark portal appeared. "Thanks to the presence of myself from an earlier time, I know the precise point where this will all end. The Coalition will honor us for our efforts and we will be given all the knowledge we require in our endeavors."

"So, then, the heart--?"

"It will not yet be time... but soon after that, I believe. Very soon. I hope you can already see it... the new world order we envisioned."

2zjgwrT.png

"... Yes. To be free of calamity."

The two men walked into the portal, where the future was clear.​

Young Xehanort had been quiet for quite some time, just watching and waiting. He threw up the hood of his coat in an attempt to block out the cold. During the group's time in Radiant Garden, he swore that he could sense the darkness in the heart of his future self. He thought that perhaps the old man had a plan, and the younger self was meant to follow this group the whole time.

Did that mean he would betray them? He certainly had no clue on how he would betray them. For now, the best option would be to support these allies. He followed the group deeper into the cave and down the chiseled stone steps.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X@Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg@LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_o9s0q2UFHn1t1gplk_100.png

"I possess a built-in heater, more for convenience than for any true protection from subzero temperatures. Given proper ingredients, I am also able to produce hot cocoa," Baymax responded to Flash. Though the robot was layered in armor and had the virtue of having only a limited understanding of physical stimuli, even he wasn't going to last long in this kind of environment. The same could be said for Hiro, whose armor was far thinner than Baymax's, and though he was relatively fine for the time being, who knew when his power systems would go out and he'd end up like everyone else?

"Well, looks like America's on it as far as shelter goes. C'mon!" The boy added as America led them all to a cave. Indeed, the temperature in there still wasn't ideal for most of the others, but at least there was a somewhat lower chance for them all to get hypothermia. A little.

tumblr_inline_nvvruzt1z01txuobi_100.jpg

"Phew. Jeez... When are we gonna catch a break?" Hiro murmured, mostly to himself. It already felt like a sort of loop to the young hero; every time they had managed to confront the villains, something would happen, and they'd slip away like the devious snakes they were.

Leaning against the wall, he looked at his friends and cleared his throat. "You alright, Flash? Pocahontas? Go Go? Guys?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Anyone

"I'll be fine. Ready to go, maybe at least to see what's ahead." Pocahontas muttered, still pressed as firmly against Flash for body heat. It warmed her up a little more, and with the cave being a bit warmer at least, she could pull away though stayed close to Flash for now.

Noticing Hiro's doubts, Pocahontas couldn't help but give Hiro a reassuring smile and nod as she followed the rest down the stone steps, , a light frown forming along her lips.

@Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee

The fact he didn't argue being cold was telling enough, really, considering how proud and independent the pirate was. Something that Emma could definitely relate to. Still, she didn't exactly address that fact aloud, not really caring to do such a thing right now. Heck, while his suggestion of cuddling for warmth initially earned a look from Emma- or, well, a half-look; she was still too dazed to give a full one of her infamous gazes -she didn't disregard it when she noticed there was a total lack of flirtatious intent behind it, a sigh creeping past her lips yet again as she averted her gaze. "Not sure we have a choice, at this p-point," she stuttered almost inaudibly, her free arm hugging her chest desperately. But it was no good. Regardless, she couldn't help but look to Flash with slightly less enthusiasm than her already lacking amount, eyebrows furrowing. "K-kinda think we should figure out a way to w-warm up a bit before we venture deeper into the suspicious, cr-creepy m-mountain cave, if you ask me. Something tells me we aren't going to f-find anything fr-friendly down there. We should be at our best for whatever horrors are down there," she opined, though she didn't feel up for arguing further at this point. She'd state her opinion and move the hell on, as opposed to bitch and moan. If others wanted to go on at this vulnerable stage, she would, too, if only in hopes of protecting them to the best of her abilities. Which admittedly, right now without any real thermal wear or superhuman cold tolerance, wasn't really much.

"Yeah, still goin'," Hiro simply nodded with a smile to Go Go with a softer and brighter tone when speaking with her, as though just talking to her lifted his spirits significantly. Indeed, while it was good to make new friends in strange, alien environments like Flash, Hiro really was glad to have at least someone familiar by his side that wasn't Baymax, as much as he loved his inflatable robot pal in any case.

"I'd say it's good to have a breather after that big monster from before, but... I guess a place like this isn't a walk in the park," he continued, fiddling idly with his armor in order to ensure that it was firmly secured and sealed, "Between you and me? I think once we get outta this place and back home, I'm never touching theoreticals again. Just back to nanotech and the good ol' lab!"

"Hey... We are gonna make it home, right?" He asked Go Go, his voice riddled with doubt, and his eyes filled with fear. Apprehension. Vulnerability. Times like these, even Hiro forgot that despite all his accomplishments and his talents, at heart, he was still a boy, and though he had taken the first step to becoming man, it was still a long journey. One that he had plenty of time to stumble upon.

Meanwhile, Baymax simply gave a wave to America as he was referred, overhearing the conversation between her and Songbird concerning Killian's condition. Letting the two women take point, the robot approached Killian (and perhaps by extension, Emma), the balloon-like robot looking at him with his big, circular eyes.

"I've gathered from Ms. Songbird that you may be in need of medical assistance," he spoke, before the panel on his chest lit up and made itself visible, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax inquired, unaware of what he might have been intruding upon between him and Emma.

When Flash suggested to their group that they move deeper into the cave, Killian would've happily obliged if only he was feeling up to it. Instead, he was more focused on the sudden jab of sharp pain he felt against his neck when Emma would try to apply pressure to his wound. "AGH! Bloody hell," he grumbled, tensing his shoulder. "Is this really necessary, Swan?" he complained, not really in the mood to be touched where he had been injured. He kept his eyes squeezed closed and childishly inched away from Emma, only stopping when he realized that some people in the group were talking about him. Well damn. He must've looked bad if even the others were taking notice of him now.

The pirate swallowed and opened his eyes briefly to peer at Songbird. He might've suggested they leave him behind if he was any kind of hero, but hell no! He valued his life and still needed it to carry out his revenge. "Yes, so it seems I'm not a picture of health right now. Unless you intend to have me carried until my strength returns, I don't see moving around as an option." These people were the hero types, right? They wouldn't just leave him to die. At least, he hoped not.

Baymax approached next, intending to help him after being asked by America to do so. "Relaying to you my level of pain is a moot point. Doesn't hurt as bad as you'd think so long as certain people quit touching it," he griped, shooting Emma a look before glancing to the robot again. "It won't stop bleeding. That is my only pressing issue with it."

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Verite @thatguyinthestore

When Flash suggested to their group that they move deeper into the cave, Killian would've happily obliged if only he was feeling up to it. Instead, he was more focused on the sudden jab of sharp pain he felt against his neck when Emma would try to apply pressure to his wound. "AGH! Bloody hell," he grumbled, tensing his shoulder. "Is this really necessary, Swan?" he complained, not really in the mood to be touched where he had been injured. He kept his eyes squeezed closed and childishly inched away from Emma, only stopping when he realized that some people in the group were talking about him. Well damn. He must've looked bad if even the others were taking notice of him now.

The pirate swallowed and opened his eyes briefly to peer at Songbird. He might've suggested they leave him behind if he was any kind of hero, but hell no! He valued his life and still needed it to carry out his revenge. "Yes, so it seems I'm not a picture of health right now. Unless you intend to have me carried until my strength returns, I don't see moving around as an option." These people were the hero types, right? They wouldn't just leave him to die. At least, he hoped not.

Baymax approached next, intending to help him after being asked by America to do so. "Relaying to you my level of pain is a moot point. Doesn't hurt as bad as you'd think so long as certain people quit touching it," he griped, shooting Emma a look before glancing to the robot again. "It won't stop bleeding. That is my only pressing issue with it."

Songbird quite casually picked Killian up in her arms. "No man gets left behind you know, and don't worry you're not that heavy for me to carry. Just try to get pressure on that wound and let Baymax help if he can." Having been augmented in the past an average male wasn't too much of an effort for Songbird to carry.

"Well if you're all done there behind me," America shouted back. "I think I see some light at the end of the stairway." Sure enough if they looked further down it seemed to be an exit to somewhere.​

Songbird quite casually picked Killian up in her arms. "No man gets left behind you know, and don't worry you're not that heavy for me to carry. Just try to get pressure on that wound and let Baymax help if he can." Having been augmented in the past an average male wasn't too much of an effort for Songbird to carry.

"Well if you're all done there behind me," America shouted back. "I think I see some light at the end of the stairway." Sure enough if they looked further down it seemed to be an exit to somewhere.​

"Y-yeah, I'm aware," Emma replied dryly to Songbird. She wasn't an idiot. It was obvious she didn't have the proper materials to treat him right this moment, not even a way to clean it properly. But between the wrap and her hand, it'd at least--

Grunting quietly with frustration as Killian jolted and tried to wiggle away from her, Emma internally felt somewhat guilty, not wanting to hurt him. Not in the slightest. But it would be problematic if she kept letting him bleed like this, and she doubted anyone had a first aid kit on them. "Y-yes, it is. I know it h-hurts, but pressure will slow the bleeding. I'd rather you not bleed out here," she protested. Fortunately, though, it seemed her thoughts were inaccurate. That giant marshmallow robot apparently was for medical purposes, of some sort. So she carefully removed her hand from Killian's wound, glancing up at the thing. "I-if you've got supplies to help, that'd be great. Apparently m-my help is unwanted," she said plainly, giving Killian a glance and remark in exchange for his own. That said, she began to stagger to her feet, only to nearly fall, were it not for having the wall there to catch herself. "Shit." Yeah, her legs felt almost like they were frozen.

Despite this, she offered a shaky hand to Killian- the one not covered in his blood -with intentions of helping him up. "C-c'mon. Pretty sure that thing doesn't have leg joints to bend over to help you," she muttered. Besides, she could help him along easily enough, if he needed carried or support. Though it seemed that her effort to help was wasted, Songbird cutting in to lift up Killian, herself. To which she said nothing, just awkwardly dropping her hand and turning away. She did, however, noticably stay close to Killian and thus Songbird, at one moment even muttering something to the pirate upon Songbird's words. "See? Told you pressure would help." Yeah. Totally the moment for that. In any case, she just kept walking to the best of her ability, still trying to keep from shaking as they ventured deeper in.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Verite @All​

"Y-yeah, I'm aware," Emma replied dryly to Songbird. She wasn't an idiot. It was obvious she didn't have the proper materials to treat him right this moment, not even a way to clean it properly. But between the wrap and her hand, it'd at least--

Grunting quietly with frustration as Killian jolted and tried to wiggle away from her, Emma internally felt somewhat guilty, not wanting to hurt him. Not in the slightest. But it would be problematic if she kept letting him bleed like this, and she doubted anyone had a first aid kit on them. "Y-yes, it is. I know it h-hurts, but pressure will slow the bleeding. I'd rather you not bleed out here," she protested. Fortunately, though, it seemed her thoughts were inaccurate. That giant marshmallow robot apparently was for medical purposes, of some sort. So she carefully removed her hand from Killian's wound, glancing up at the thing. "I-if you've got supplies to help, that'd be great. Apparently m-my help is unwanted," she said plainly, giving Killian a glance and remark in exchange for his own. That said, she began to stagger to her feet, only to nearly fall, were it not for having the wall there to catch herself. "Shit." Yeah, her legs felt almost like they were frozen.

Despite this, she offered a shaky hand to Killian- the one not covered in his blood -with intentions of helping him up. "C-c'mon. Pretty sure that thing doesn't have leg joints to bend over to help you," she muttered. Besides, she could help him along easily enough, if he needed carried or support. Though it seemed that her effort to help was wasted, Songbird cutting in to lift up Killian, herself. To which she said nothing, just awkwardly dropping her hand and turning away. She did, however, noticably stay close to Killian and thus Songbird, at one moment even muttering something to the pirate upon Songbird's words. "See? Told you pressure would help." Yeah. Totally the moment for that. In any case, she just kept walking to the best of her ability, still trying to keep from shaking as they ventured deeper in.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Verite @All​
"I'd prefer not bleed out here either, but if I am to bleed out I'd rather not spend my last moments in agonizing pain, thanks," Killian replied to Emma, a little bit of frustration in his voice. He had been through a lot of painful events in his life, such as loosing his hand for one, but that didn't mean he could tolerate pain any better now. He was like a whiny child dealing with this situation, but he did actually realize how he was behaving. "A-Apologies," he muttered, his teeth momentarily chattering from the cold as he spoke. "You're only trying to help. Your assistance is not unwanted," he told her, his tone softer.

He watched Emma stand up, frowning when she struggled. He glanced to her hand when she offered it to him, uncertainty in his expression. Hook wasn't sure if he could stand up even with her help, and didn't want to hurt her by even trying. "I'm light-headed. If I try to stand I may fall and pull you down with me," he warned. Thankfully, it wasn't much of a problem when Songbird would pick him up into her arms. "I'm in your debt, mi'lady," he said to Songbird. "Never have I been more grateful to be in the arms of a beautiful woman," he said, taking the chance to flirt. Yes, even when bleeding out he could still manage to find the strength to admire a lovely lady and run his mouth. It wasn't the first time he had done so, and probably wouldn't be the last.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"I'd prefer not bleed out here either, but if I am to bleed out I'd rather not spend my last moments in agonizing pain, thanks," Killian replied to Emma, a little bit of frustration in his voice. He had been through a lot of painful events in his life, such as loosing his hand for one, but that didn't mean he could tolerate pain any better now. He was like a whiny child dealing with this situation, but he did actually realize how he was behaving. "A-Apologies," he muttered, his teeth momentarily chattering from the cold as he spoke. "You're only trying to help. Your assistance is not unwanted," he told her, his tone softer.

He watched Emma stand up, frowning when she struggled. He glanced to her hand when she offered it to him, uncertainty in his expression. Hook wasn't sure if he could stand up even with her help, and didn't want to hurt her by even trying. "I'm light-headed. If I try to stand I may fall and pull you down with me," he warned. Thankfully, it wasn't much of a problem when Songbird would pick him up into her arms. "I'm in your debt, mi'lady," he said to Songbird. "Never have I been more grateful to be in the arms of a beautiful woman," he said, taking the chance to flirt. Yes, even when bleeding out he could still manage to find the strength to admire a lovely lady and run his mouth. It wasn't the first time he had done so, and probably wouldn't be the last.

"You aren't spending your last moments, period," Emma snapped irritably. "Not h-here. So if you could quit screaming bloody murder when I'm trying to help keep it that way, it'd really be appreciated," she added, feeling very frustrated. Not necessarily because of anything Killian had done, but rather, the fact that he was hurt so badly. Not only that, but the fact that they were stuck here, and she was so far from being with her son, possibly ever again. But she did lighten up on him as he himself softened, just swallowing and hugging her arms around herself with a dismissive look. "It's okay. I know you're hurt, and I know that's frustrating, believe me. I just... Don't want it getting worse." They had lost enough people here. More than that, Killian was the only familiar thing here from before the incident, and she clung to that like a lifeline. Besides, he had restored Aurora's heart, and she couldn't just leave him behind after he proved he wouldn't do the same.

He wouldn't do the same. If their roles were reversed, he wouldn't leave her behind. He never would.

The thought, the random, epiphanic realization, was enough to momentarily stall her in her walking, leading her to actually fall a good few feet behind the other for a few moments. Her eyebrows furrowed, expression thoughtful with eyes lingering on the ground ahead of her, flickering between it and Killian and Songbird for just a few moments. But she snapped out of her daze soon enough, hurriedly catching up with the group and promptly frowning deeply at what she heard.

Tempting as it was to jab him, or perhaps randomly and suddenly resume her pressure to his wound, she didn't. She just glared for a moment before turning her gaze forward again, not caring to let her eyes linger on him. Still, that- nor the freezing cold, nor her melancholy mood -didn't sway her from making a comment. "Now is really not the time," she complained, looking to the cave walls with a shiver. Ugh. Damn pirate. How could he have been shrieking at her for trying to tend to him just moments ago and now flirting up the nearest woman? What a pain in the ass.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Verite @all​

"Save your strength by not flirting so hard, but I guess that would be like telling you not to breath,"
Songbird joked.

The group made their way to the opening and came out in the cold. As their eyes adjusted to the light they could see something amazing in the canyon bellow.

A huge technologically advanced city was in-between the mountains and the group could spot more steps down the ridge heading towards it. "Well seems we found our civilization," America quipped to the group. Suddenly however she looked up at the sky. "What's that green li-"

R4dNiC.gif

This was the day that Aldeeran was destroyed by the Imperial super weapon, the Death Star. Reports came later in that there were no survivors.

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps -DEAD-
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed -DEAD-
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear -DEAD-
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic -DEAD-
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho -DEAD-
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson) -DEAD-
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago -DEAD-
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook -DEAD-
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon -DEAD-
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara -DEAD-
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort -DEAD-
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan -DEAD-
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj -DEAD-
@Takumi as Pocahontas -DEAD-
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz -DEAD-
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax -DEAD-
@York as Violet Parr -DEAD-
@Yun Lee as José Carioca and Tigger -DEAD-

Chapter 6
Grave encounter

The group woke up finding themselves laying on cold hard rock. Last thing they remembered was a green light in the sky before darkness over took them.

300px-Hades%27s_Chamber_%28Art%29.png

Getting up from the floor they'd find themselves some place dark and eerie. The green swirl in the middle of the room was emitting a faint wailing noise and if someone were to check it out they'd find thousands of souls swirling inside the maelstrom. "We're dead? Is that what this is? That we're dead?" America couldn't quite believe it.

Tommy groaned as he got to his feet and rubbed at his head. "Geez. I don't know why you guys were complaining so much about the cold. I thought it was pretty warm."

"That's just because you never stop moving," Billy said. He adjusted his robe and gave the room around them a look over. "Or shut up. Ugh... You really think we died? Because, you know, I figured it would involve bright lights, a heavenly chant, maybe some brimstone if things went south..."

Everything she had been through and this was how she finally bit it? Getting caught off guard by some light? She wasn't going to let this stand. "Screw this I'm getting out of here." Making her way to the nearby door America tried to pull it open but to no avail. Not even one of her powerful punches could budge it. "So we're dead and stuck. Great."

In the middle of her rant, the group could hear an unfamiliar voice echoing inside the chamber. "Well…hehehe…not quite." For some at least. Megara knew exactly who it was.

In a swirl of fire and smoke the entity made itself known.

280px-Hades_KHREC.png

"Hey! Nice of you all to drop in. It's uninvited and all but I can always welcome more guests. Hades, God of the Underworld how you're doing?" This Hades spoke like a swarmy used car salesman ready to give you the deal of your life in his fast-talking ways. There were two in particular who caught his eye. "Herc! Meg! You never call you never write, and then you just fall right at my doorstep, what are the odds huh?" He disappeared in a puff of smoke only to appear between Hercules and Megara with his arms around their shoulders.

"Also yeah, congrats, you're dead, I'm your new lord and master yadda-yadda-yadda. Usual spiel aaaand you guys are trapped here forever. Exciting huh?"

Rfrz8tC.png

Billy's eyes flashed blue and he took a few threatening steps toward Hades. "Really now?" he spat. "I don't think I seem dead, so I think my soul's mine to keep. Who wants to bet this guy is lying to us?"

With a big smile on his face Hades turned around to give Billy his full attention. "Hey, kid. Do I look like a guy who'd lie to you?"

This situation couldn't get any worse than it already was, could it?

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca and Tigger​

Chapter 6
Grave encounter

The group woke up finding themselves laying on cold hard rock. Last thing they remembered was a green light in the sky before darkness over took them.

Getting up from the floor they'd find themselves some place dark and eerie. The green swirl in the middle of the room was emitting a faint wailing noise and if someone were to check it out they'd find thousands of souls swirling inside the maelstrom. "We're dead? Is that what this is? That we're dead?" America couldn't quite believe it.

Tommy groaned as he got to his feet and rubbed at his head. "Geez. I don't know why you guys were complaining so much about the cold. I thought it was pretty warm."

"That's just because you never stop moving," Billy said. He adjusted his robe and gave the room around them a look over. "Or shut up. Ugh... You really think we died? Because, you know, I figured it would involve bright lights, a heavenly chant, maybe some brimstone if things went south..."

Everything she had been through and this was how she finally bit it? Getting caught off guard by some light? She wasn't going to let this stand. "Screw this I'm getting out of here." Making her way to the nearby door America tried to pull it open but to no avail. Not even one of her powerful punches could budge it. "So we're dead and stuck. Great."

In the middle of her rant, the group could hear an unfamiliar voice echoing inside the chamber. "Well…hehehe…not quite." For some at least. Megara knew exactly who it was.

280px-Hades_KHREC.png

"Hey! Nice of you all to drop in. It's uninvited and all but I can always welcome more guests. Hades, God of the Underworld how you're doing?" This Hades spoke like a swarmy used car salesman ready to give you the deal of your life in his fast-talking ways. There were two in particular who caught his eye. "Herc! Meg! You never call you never write, and then you just fall right at my doorstep, what are the odds huh?" He disappeared in a puff of smoke only to appear between Hercules and Megara with his arms around their shoulders.

"Also yeah, congrats, you're dead, I'm your new lord and master yadda-yadda-yadda. Usual spiel aaaand you guys are trapped here forever. Exciting huh?"

Rfrz8tC.png

Billy's eyes flashed blue and he took a few threatening steps toward Hades. "Really now?" he spat. "I don't think I seem dead, so I think my soul's mine to keep. Who wants to bet this guy is lying to us?"

With a big smile on his face Hades turned around to give Billy his full attention. "Hey, kid. Do I look like a guy who'd lie to you?"

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
Dead? Oh boy. "Well, if that's the case...do you think I could have a cigar?" Honestly, after all this, Zé really needed a smoke.

"But wait! If I'm dead..." Tigger gasped. "That means there are no more Tiggers!" He bounced up, grabbing Hades by the toga. "Please! You gotta let me out!! The world needs a Tigger!!"

@Jeremi

Dead? Oh boy. "Well, if that's the case...do you think I could have a cigar?" Honestly, after all this, Zé really needed a smoke.

"But wait! If I'm dead..." Tigger gasped. "That means there are no more Tiggers!" He bounced up, grabbing Hades by the toga. "Please! You gotta let me out!! The world needs a Tigger!!"

@Jeremi

Hades conjured up a cigar and put it in his own mouth before lighting it up with this thumb. "Don't you know that smoking is bad for you? Then again you're a walkin' talkin' parrot so what do I really know yeah?"

Songbird had heard about enough from this guy and was ready to use her sound powers on Hades when she quickly realized that her harness was missing. Any other equipment lthat the group had had on them, like Emma's gun, at the time of their deaths seemed to have vanished.​

"You aren't spending your last moments, period," Emma snapped irritably. "Not h-here. So if you could quit screaming bloody murder when I'm trying to help keep it that way, it'd really be appreciated," she added, feeling very frustrated. Not necessarily because of anything Killian had done, but rather, the fact that he was hurt so badly. Not only that, but the fact that they were stuck here, and she was so far from being with her son, possibly ever again. But she did lighten up on him as he himself softened, just swallowing and hugging her arms around herself with a dismissive look. "It's okay. I know you're hurt, and I know that's frustrating, believe me. I just... Don't want it getting worse." They had lost enough people here. More than that, Killian was the only familiar thing here from before the incident, and she clung to that like a lifeline. Besides, he had restored Aurora's heart, and she couldn't just leave him behind after he proved he wouldn't do the same.

He wouldn't do the same. If their roles were reversed, he wouldn't leave her behind. He never would.

The thought, the random, epiphanic realization, was enough to momentarily stall her in her walking, leading her to actually fall a good few feet behind the other for a few moments. Her eyebrows furrowed, expression thoughtful with eyes lingering on the ground ahead of her, flickering between it and Killian and Songbird for just a few moments. But she snapped out of her daze soon enough, hurriedly catching up with the group and promptly frowning deeply at what she heard.

Tempting as it was to jab him, or perhaps randomly and suddenly resume her pressure to his wound, she didn't. She just glared for a moment before turning her gaze forward again, not caring to let her eyes linger on him. Still, that- nor the freezing cold, nor her melancholy mood -didn't sway her from making a comment. "Now is really not the time," she complained, looking to the cave walls with a shiver. Ugh. Damn pirate. How could he have been shrieking at her for trying to tend to him just moments ago and now flirting up the nearest woman? What a pain in the ass.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Verite @all​
"Save your strength by not flirting so hard, but I guess that would be like telling you not to breath," Songbird joked.
"Very well, I'll...try not to die," the pirate replied when Emma would express her hopes for him to survive. It wasn't as if he had been trying not to survive. He only made the comment to try and assure Emma that he wasn't just giving up on himself. Killian still had a revenge plot to take care of, after all. "Nevertheless, I shouldn't... snap at you," he added when she stated that she knew how he felt. "Pain is an old friend, but it's not one I'm fond of. I need not take my pain out on you."

"Guilty as charged, love," Killian would utter after Songbird teased him. He wouldn't deny it, that's for sure. Flirting did indeed come as naturally to him as breathing did. And, what's this, was Emma jealous? He savored the thought, only wishing that he felt good enough to enjoy this moment more. "Jealous, Swan? Ha ha ha-- oww, it hurts when I laugh. Worth it though." What a little shit. : |​

The group made their way to the opening and came out in the cold. As their eyes adjusted to the light they could see something amazing in the canyon bellow.

A huge technologically advanced city was in-between the mountains and the group could spot more steps down the ridge heading towards it. "Well seems we found our civilization," America quipped to the group. Suddenly however she looked up at the sky. "What's that green li-"

R4dNiC.gif

This was the day that Aldeeran was destroyed by the Imperial super weapon, the Death Star. Reports came later in that there were no survivors.

And then everyone died. Ripperoni.

2zn7Gk6.jpg

Chapter 6
Grave encounter

280px-Hades_KHREC.png

Rfrz8tC.png

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
When the others would awaken in Hades domain, Killian would actually not awaken straight away. Wiped out entirely from his injury sapping his strength earlier, he was heavily unconscious for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:

R4dNiC.gif

Chapter 6
Grave encounter

280px-Hades_KHREC.png

Rfrz8tC.png

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

Xehanort was absolutely sure that by laws of time travel and the multiverse, there was no possible way he could be dead, and refused to believe it. There was a possibility, however, that this god of the underworld was an oaf.

"You look like a blue-skinned hothead who consistently lies and cheats to get what he wants. I don't believe any of us here will be considering you our master."

@Archmage Jeremiah
@Atomyk
@Crow
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X
@Josh M
@Kaykay
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Krieg
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Mason Moretti
@Midnight Maiden
@Nater Taters
@Takumi
@thatguyinthestore
@Verite
@York
@Yun Lee
@Jeremi

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_o9s0ekwRZ31t1gplk_100.png

"Bleeding? In that case, perhaps a bandage can fix--"

BOOM.

And then everyone died. A bandage couldn't fix that.​

Rfrz8tC.png

tumblr_inline_nvvrutyHqa1txuobi_100.jpg

"We're... dead?"

Hiro had long since gotten used to the traveling between wildly different worlds aspect of his adventure, but he never thought that he'd appear in the Underworld. As in, the afterlife. The place where the souls of the dead travel to for all eternity. Hiro had always been a person of science, never putting much thought into things he could grasp with his own two hands. He wasn't a scientist of theoretical fields, but rather, applied, as could be seen with his focus on nanotechnology.

That said, he couldn't exactly deny that he was certainly in a place of the supernatural, especially after all the other stuff he'd seen the others around do. He could hardly bring himself to pay much mind to the man who claimed to be the God of the Underworld himself, Hades (though he had no reason to lie, considering their group was accompanied by two guys who identified as Hercules), after the fiery god casually dropped the news that they were all dead. It was a bit much for the boy to bear; on one hand, he struggled to comprehend it, but the proof was in the pudding. He vividly remembered the strange light from up in the air, and then before he knew it, an explosion that rocked the entire world to its core. And now, here they all were.

tumblr_inline_o9s0oxU2EL1t1gplk_100.png

"There, there. My scanners indicated that your stress levels were at an all time high, as well as your heartbeat, Hiro. Perhaps some comforting physical stimuli will lower them," Baymax offered, appearing behind the boy and giving him a big hug.

"B-Baymax?" Hiro inquired, frankly surprised by the robot's appearance. He tried to think through the logic of a robot appearing in the afterlife with the rest of everyone else, but before he could even do so, another thought popped into his head. "W-Wait, my stress and heart rate? If you can scan them... A-Are we still technically alive?"

"..."

Baymax remained silent for a while.

"Insufficient data, given external stimuli. I am sorry, Hiro."

Certainly, Hiro found himself still capable of feeling such emotions, as well as physical stimuli, as judged when he briefly pinched his own arm, having awakened in the Underworld outside of his armor miraculously. "Guess it's time to make a hypothesis then..." Hiro sighed shakily, attempting to gather his bearings before looking to his friends, "Go Go, Flash. You two okay? I mean uh... For being... dead?"

@Kaykay @Josh M @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.