Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that shivering was exactly why she couldn't keep his jacket, along with a number of other factors. Less important ones, certainly, than his comfort and safety, but factors nonetheless. Of course, her sentiments about his comfort was also why she felt mildly annoyed by his brushing off of his wound, regardless of whether they were lacking supplies to treat it or not. Whether he was willing to acknowledge it or not, the wound would be a hindrance for him if he continued to let it be. So naturally, she again spoke up on the matter, not intending to let up regardless of her current mood. "We didn't exactly have means earlier, either. But you made them. Believe it or not, you aren't the only one who can," she pointed out, personally more than willing to spare a little bit of cloth from her shirt to patch him up. "Or, if you prefer, we could always ask the kid. She kinda has a knack for the whole magic thing, if you hadn't noticed."

"Th-there's a difference between being unused to snow and not being used to this much cold," she stated plainly. "It's not a matter of being ashamed. You just asked the wrong question." Yeah. Totally his fault she answered how she did, too. "And that is exactly why you need your coat," she added matter-of-factly.

She didn't know what to do, really, through their mutual silence. Not with how his eyes locked with him as she unwittingly stared, her own green orbs struggling to focus on anything but his entrancing deep blue eyes. But when she finally managed to look away and had wrangled him back into his coat, she quickly began walking again, keeping her head down almost as though in hopes of avoiding getting lost in his gaze again. She didn't want--

"..."

And yet again he cause her to stop in her tracks, only this time, she seemed exasperated as she did, whirling on Killian in an instant with clear frustration. "Why are you so insistent that I'm afraid?" she asked with clear aggravation, staring him dead in the eyes yet again as she threw her arms out to her sides with frustration. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm afraid. Afraid of letting someone mean something to me, because every time I do, something goes wrong. Someone gets hurt, someone likes, or betrays... And maybe I'm scared by that. Is that what you so badly want to hear?" she asked with desperation, looking extremely frustrated and almost tired. Hurt, even. She didn't want to talk about this, not now or ever. What she felt was her business, and she didn't intend to pour our her heart to anyone. Killian included. Yet for some reason, she felt more irritated that he was asking. More than she would were it anyone else. Perhaps because she didn't want to give him her reasons, her feelings, because if she did he might find ways around them. And in all honesty, that scared her as much as the idea of loving again and getting hurt, just as she had when Neal left her.

She just wanted the world to leave her and her heart alone.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @all​
Although he had mastered the art of composure, it was somewhat difficult for Killian Jones not to shiver at all without his coat and while being exposed to the frigid air. Though his body trembled, he didn't regret his decision. As far as he was concerned, Emma absolutely did need it more than himself. She was someone he cared for, and he was willing to protect such a person at any cost. Whether the cost was his comfort--for the time being--or even his life.

tumblr_inline_nrdzsp2LkG1t22rjh_100.jpg

"Be that as it may," Killian began to say when Emma would call him out on giving her an answer she had not asked for. "Asking me such a question is in vain when we have no means of patching any wounds. I've survived worse scrapes. It's nothing you need be concerned over right now, love." He was well aware that it would get worse in time, and losing blood, albeit slowly, would still cause him to lose stamina. Still, it wasn't his most pressing concern. Getting Emma and Star out of the cold mattered most.

"Th-That so? Doesn't sound like it," Killian teased in return, half stammering from the cold, when Emma would claim to be used to the cold. "No shame in admitting if you're not." He glanced down at the ground for a brief moment, smiling as he would nudge a bit of snow with his boot. "Not at all used to it myself. It seldom grew cold in Neverland. What I wouldn't give for a stein of rum right about now." Despite their predicament, he managed to put on a good face, almost not seeming bothered.

And so, Emma returned his coat only a minute or so after he had given it to her. Why was he not surprised? Okay, maybe he was a little bit surprised. What surprised him just so happened to be the fact that Emma had held onto it for precisely a minute instead of immediately shoving it away like he had scabies. Also, he saw something in her eyes during their shared moment of silence. It looked like a flicker of warmth, a sight that made his chest tingle. While he would likely never understand what went on in that beautiful mind of hers, he guessed that maybe she was grateful.

Entranced by her emerald gaze, it took the pirate a moment to respond after she returned his coat. "I would've been warm enough," he retorted, shaking his head as he would adjust his coat. He didn't bother to even try giving it back, knowing she would only reject it again. "Why can you not allow me to do something nice for you? What are you afraid of?" he questioned. "Afraid a man might perform an act of kindness toward you and actually mean it?" Because he had meant it. Every endearing word. Every soft gaze. Every time he put himself in danger for her. He had meant it. He always had.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
Star had already taken it upon herself to completely nuzzle up against the side of her boyfriend's neck, letting out a contempt purr of satisfaction when Marco rested his cheek atop her head. A feeling this close, this intimate, was not about to go unnoticed by Star or Marco. And Star was about to take advantage of every second of it

Though despite all this, she couldn't help but overhear Emma and Killian bickering yet again, this time over a coat or something. "Oh, I can just make more coats. He wouldn't freeze if he gave you yours~" Star replied lazily, having found too much comfort nuzzled up inside of her boyfriend's hoodie and nuzzled up against his warm neck to even lift her head to fully see what was going on.

She did, however, point her wand at the two and change their attire around a bit. Emma would now be wearing a coat that said "I kissed a pirate and I liked it." And a picture of Emma leaning over to give Killian a smooch on the cheek inside of a giant pink heart printed on it. Meanwhile, Killian was just wearing a cute pink jacket that said "I <3 EMMA" in all caps on the chest and on the back.

Before either could object to their new attire, Star had already fallen victim to her boyfriend's closeness again, letting out another purr of happiness before opening her eyes one last time, albeit in a lazy squint.
"Goodnight... Don't let the bed bugs bite~" Star said with a giggle before literally falling asleep right on Marco's shoulder and against his neck while standing up, despite it being like -100 out here.

Guess love really does heal all wounds, huh?

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
America looked around the freezing group. Realizing that turning into a Popsicle in this place wasn't worth it she decided that it was time for another impromptu jump. "Get ready gang! We're heading out of here."

Foot met ground and the now familiar portal...

Did not appear. "What?" America gave it another go with no better result. "Not again." It had been awhile since her powers hadn't worked, when she had fought Frollo for the first time in Paris. A third and final time...still nothing. Looks like they at least couldn't escape the world.

Songbird had erected a forcefield around them to at least give some protection from the wind, but they needed to get a move on.

In the distance America spotted something...or someone. It was the hooded figure walking down the mountain. "Come on follow me! Songbird try and keep up! I saw something!" It wasn't like they had anything to lose.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Chapter 5
Left out in the cold

"Of course we will..."
Songbird's words rang hollow to Star's question as she proceeded to help the hurt but now conscious Leon from the floor.

Soon the group had gathered their thoughts in the ravaged foyer of the castle. Leon clutching his side closed some sort of transponder that he had spoke to someone with. "I told Cid what happened. Unsurprisingly he said that all the Heartless activity stopped...guess when Maleficent got what she came for she split."

America knew where he was going with this and stopped him dead in his tracks. "Don't. If Aerith hadn't come with us you'd likely be dead right now. She knew the risks and she did it anyway. We're not going to apologize for taking her with us."

"Then I'm going with y- ugh..." Leon gripped his side in pain.

"For us to act like your nurses? No you stay behind we got this." But as America created another star shaped portal in the ground she wasn't really sure if they actually knew what they were doing. Arthur offered his assistance as well but America declined the offer. Truth be told she didn't much trust the man so far. Their next destination however was a new change of pace.

3d8a7f3c9380cabe3847d6c2b4c115a9--mountain-wallpaper-snowy-mountains.jpg

The wind blowing through the area was frigid and the snow under their feet was deep. America looked around not seeing much of anything. While she could manage the cold temperatures most of the group were not as lucky. "We better go and find shelter before some of you freeze to death."

It looked like they were in for a long trek.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca and Tigger​

"Hiro, we got to find shelter! Most of our group isn't really wearing that much layering."

Looking a Pocahontas, Flash shook his head. The girl wasn't even warrying shoes.

"You must be freezing. Crap. You're gonna get frost bite. Hold on, web gloves and boots coming right up. If that's not good enough, I don't mind carrying you."

Flash would then do what he said, limiting the cold. it was the best he could do for now.

"We gotta get out of this weather, now! Hiro, is there anything Baymax can do? People are gonna get hurt."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Pocahontas was a bit saddened and disappointed that they lost another Heart of Light. Though, it couldn't be helped and it was as fate would have it. Unfortunately, they ended up in a harsh environment, one that she wasn't used to. Luckily, Star was quick to give everyone coats, but the cold air still nipped at her legs.

"H-hm?" she replied to Flash, leaning against him. She had experienced the cold winters of Virginia yes, but she was always prepared for those and they weren't nearly as cold as this winter wonderland. She already felt a tingling sensation in her toes as if on pins and needles, but ignored it once Songbird was quick to shelter them as much as possible, and Flash had offered to make shoes for her, though she wasn't entirely sure how that'd work she wouldn't complain.

America looked around the freezing group. Realizing that turning into a Popsicle in this place wasn't worth it she decided that it was time for another impromptu jump. "Get ready gang! We're heading out of here."

Did not appear. "What?" America gave it another go with no better result. "Not again." It had been awhile since her powers hadn't worked, when she had fought Frollo for the first time in Paris. A third and final time...still nothing. Looks like they at least couldn't escape the world.

Songbird had erected a forcefield around them to at least give some protection from the wind, but they needed to get a move on.

In the distance America spotted something...or someone. It was the hooded figure walking down the mountain. "Come on follow me! Songbird try and keep up! I saw something!" It wasn't like they had anything to lose.​

"Hope we find shelter soon" she muttered, mostly towards Flash and Hiro, if he was close enough.

@Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee

Last edited:

EXOiCWO.jpg

"Great. So you mean to tell me that we're trapped her in the freezing cold with no shelter, no idea where to go, with no means of escape, all while Thanos is doing who knows what with the Hearts of Light?" Marco said angrily when America failed to conjure up another portal to get them out of here. Why did him and Star have to be sucked into this? They didn't ask to do this. Marco was just minding his own business and working on his homework back home. He didn't do anything to deserve this, and neither did Star. He'd rather be dealing with Ludo than this. At least he got a kick out of beating up his army.

up8ouh1.jpg

"Huh, what was that Marco?" Star asked groggily, having been woken up by his little rant.

"It's.... it's nothing Star." Marco replied quietly. The last thing he needed was Star getting worked up again, especially in weather like this. He'd still have to tell her sooner or later, though.

"Oh... mmmkay. Night night." Star said with a yawn before resting her head on Marco's shoulder again and falling right back asleep. Marco let out a saddened sigh and pat her on the head some before looking up at America.

wWHEAER.jpg

"We need to find shelter. Now." Marco said a bit sternly. He wasn't sure how much longer Star could survive in the weather, huddled up or not.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Josh M

And that shivering was exactly why she couldn't keep his jacket, along with a number of other factors. Less important ones, certainly, than his comfort and safety, but factors nonetheless. Of course, her sentiments about his comfort was also why she felt mildly annoyed by his brushing off of his wound, regardless of whether they were lacking supplies to treat it or not. Whether he was willing to acknowledge it or not, the wound would be a hindrance for him if he continued to let it be. So naturally, she again spoke up on the matter, not intending to let up regardless of her current mood. "We didn't exactly have means earlier, either. But you made them. Believe it or not, you aren't the only one who can," she pointed out, personally more than willing to spare a little bit of cloth from her shirt to patch him up. "Or, if you prefer, we could always ask the kid. She kinda has a knack for the whole magic thing, if you hadn't noticed."

"Th-there's a difference between being unused to snow and not being used to this much cold," she stated plainly. "It's not a matter of being ashamed. You just asked the wrong question." Yeah. Totally his fault she answered how she did, too. "And that is exactly why you need your coat," she added matter-of-factly.

She didn't know what to do, really, through their mutual silence. Not with how his eyes locked with him as she unwittingly stared, her own green orbs struggling to focus on anything but his entrancing deep blue eyes. But when she finally managed to look away and had wrangled him back into his coat, she quickly began walking again, keeping her head down almost as though in hopes of avoiding getting lost in his gaze again. She didn't want--

"..."

And yet again he cause her to stop in her tracks, only this time, she seemed exasperated as she did, whirling on Killian in an instant with clear frustration. "Why are you so insistent that I'm afraid?" she asked with clear aggravation, staring him dead in the eyes yet again as she threw her arms out to her sides with frustration. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm afraid. Afraid of letting someone mean something to me, because every time I do, something goes wrong. Someone gets hurt, someone likes, or betrays... And maybe I'm scared by that. Is that what you so badly want to hear?" she asked with desperation, looking extremely frustrated and almost tired. Hurt, even. She didn't want to talk about this, not now or ever. What she felt was her business, and she didn't intend to pour our her heart to anyone. Killian included. Yet for some reason, she felt more irritated that he was asking. More than she would were it anyone else. Perhaps because she didn't want to give him her reasons, her feelings, because if she did he might find ways around them. And in all honesty, that scared her as much as the idea of loving again and getting hurt, just as she had when Neal left her.

She just wanted the world to leave her and her heart alone.

Star had already taken it upon herself to completely nuzzle up against the side of her boyfriend's neck, letting out a contempt purr of satisfaction when Marco rested his cheek atop her head. A feeling this close, this intimate, was not about to go unnoticed by Star or Marco. And Star was about to take advantage of every second of it

Though despite all this, she couldn't help but overhear Emma and Killian bickering yet again, this time over a coat or something. "Oh, I can just make more coats. He wouldn't freeze if he gave you yours~" Star replied lazily, having found too much comfort nuzzled up inside of her boyfriend's hoodie and nuzzled up against his warm neck to even lift her head to fully see what was going on.

She did, however, point her wand at the two and change their attire around a bit. Emma would now be wearing a coat that said "I kissed a pirate and I liked it." And a picture of Emma leaning over to give Killian a smooch on the cheek inside of a giant pink heart printed on it. Meanwhile, Killian was just wearing a cute pink jacket that said "I <3 EMMA" in all caps on the chest and on the back.

Before either could object to their new attire, Star had already fallen victim to her boyfriend's closeness again, letting out another purr of happiness before opening her eyes one last time, albeit in a lazy squint.
"Goodnight... Don't let the bed bugs bite~" Star said with a giggle before literally falling asleep right on Marco's shoulder and against his neck while standing up, despite it being like -100 out here.

"Later, perhaps," Killian replied when Emma made the suggestion that he could in fact talk to Star about his wound. When it came down to it, he was a prideful man who didn't want to be healed up by magic. And, of course, by now he was well versed the saying everyone in the Enchanted Forest said about magic. All magic comes with a price, and he wasn't keen on paying any kind of price right about now. He already had enough problems being suck on this journey.

"Whether I'm a fan of the cold or not doesn't change the fact that I'm a survivor. I said I would've been fine without my coat and I meant it," the man protested, giving Emma a look. He had only been trying to have a bit of light conversation to keep her spirits up, and hadn't expected she would turn their conversation around into goading him about his coat. This woman was a difficult to handle ball of fire, even out in the middle of this snowy wasteland.

When Emma would whirl around to look at him, clearly frustrated by his words, Killian stopped walking. "Apologies; I'm not trying to get under your skin," he stated calmly, growing a bit too tired to fight back. Regardless, he mustered up enough strength to continue talking. "I've lost every soul I've ever cared for, so don't look to me as if I haven't a clue in the world how you feel. I'm aware you hurt, but I wasn't asking to be let into your heart. All I did was offer you a coat. There's a difference." He paused before adding, "Although, being trusted even just a little would be nice."

Hook continued walking, but stopped short when Star would change their attire. "Bloody hell, does now really seem like a good time for joking around?" he questioned, shrugging out of the new coat. "This isn't funny." He dropped it in the snow, continuing to walk with more frustrated steps now. Sure, he liked Emma, but was being teased about it really all that necessary? Especially now of all times when they were in danger of freezing to death.

And speaking of freezing to death, it appeared as if America's powers couldn't even allow them an escape from this wretched place. Killian cursed and stopped walking, trying to wrap himself up even a bit more in his coat. He almost regretted the fact that he had abandoned the extra coat Star had conjured, even if it was the most ridiculous one he had ever seen. Suddenly, he felt a bit short of breath, slightly dizzy, and so exhausted that he almost couldn't stand. The added strain of bleeding in this cold was making his energy fade. Nevertheless, he shook his head and continued to move, albeit slower than before.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @others​

"There is a nip in the air. I can feel it." Hercules muttered, the cold seeming to have no affect on the shirtless demigod. His arms were, however crossed, covering the upper portion of his chest. "If it's something I can punch than I am happy to come along." He murmured, following America to the mountain.

Cho groaned, seeing as they were in the cold. He was still in his hulk form and as such, the cold had little effect on him as well. "And I was about to turn back into normal too." He muttered, trudging along with the rest of the group.

Pocahontas was a bit saddened and disappointed that they lost another Heart of Light. Though, it couldn't be helped and it was as fate would have it. Unfortunately, they ended up in a harsh environment, one that she wasn't used to.

"H-hm?" she replied to Flash, leaning against him for warmth as she wrapped her arms around herself. She had experienced the cold winters of Virginia yes, but she was always prepared for those and they weren't nearly as cold.

"Hope we find shelter soon" she muttered, mostly towards Flash and Hiro, if he was close enough.

@Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee
EXOiCWO.jpg

"Great. So you mean to tell me that we're trapped her in the freezing cold with no shelter, no idea where to go, with no means of escape, all while Thanos is doing who knows what with the Hearts of Light?" Marco said angrily when America failed to conjure up another portal to get them out of here. Why did him and Star have to be sucked into this? They didn't ask to do this. Marco was just minding his own business and working on his homework back home. He didn't do anything to deserve this, and neither did Star. He'd rather be dealing with Ludo than this. At least he got a kick out of beating up his army.

up8ouh1.jpg

"Huh, what was that Marco?" Star asked groggily, having been woken up by his little rant.

"It's.... it's nothing Star." Marco replied quietly. The last thing he needed was Star getting worked up again, especially in weather like this. He'd still have to tell her sooner or later, though.

"Oh... mmmkay. Night night." Star said with a yawn before resting her head on Marco's shoulder again and falling right back asleep. Marco let out a saddened sigh and pat her on the head some before looking up at America.

wWHEAER.jpg

"We need to find shelter. Now." Marco said a bit sternly. He wasn't sure how much longer Star could survive in the weather, huddled up or not.

"Later, perhaps," Killian replied when Emma made the suggestion that he could in fact talk to Star about his wound. When it came down to it, he was a prideful man who didn't want to be healed up by magic. And, of course, by now he was well versed the saying everyone in the Enchanted Forest said about magic. All magic comes with a price, and he wasn't keen on paying any kind of price right about now. He already had enough problems being suck on this journey.

"Whether I'm a fan of the cold or not doesn't change the fact that I'm a survivor. I said I would've been fine without my coat and I meant it," the man protested, giving Emma a look. He had only been trying to have a bit of light conversation to keep her spirits up, and hadn't expected she would turn their conversation around into goading him about his coat. This woman was a difficult to handle ball of fire, even out in the middle of this snowy wasteland.

When Emma would whirl around to look at him, clearly frustrated by his words, Killian stopped walking. "Apologies; I'm not trying to get under your skin," he stated calmly, growing a bit too tired to fight back. Regardless, he mustered up enough strength to continue talking. "I've lost every soul I've ever cared for, so don't look to me as if I haven't a clue in the world how you feel. I'm aware you hurt, but I wasn't asking to be let into your heart. All I did was offer you a coat. There's a difference." He paused before adding, "Although, being trusted even just a little would be nice."

Hook continued walking, but stopped short when Star would change their attire. "Bloody hell, does now really seem like a good time for joking around?" he questioned, shrugging out of the new coat. "This isn't funny." He dropped it in the snow, continuing to walk with more frustrated steps now. Sure, he liked Emma, but was being teased about it really all that necessary? Especially now of all times when they were in danger of freezing to death.

And speaking of freezing to death, it appeared as if America's powers couldn't even allow them an escape from this wretched place. Killian cursed and stopped walking, trying to wrap himself up even a bit more in his coat. He almost regretted the fact that he had abandoned the extra coat Star had conjured, even if it was the most ridiculous one he had ever seen. Suddenly, he felt a bit short of breath, slightly dizzy, and so exhausted that he almost couldn't stand. The added strain of bleeding in this cold was making his energy fade. Nevertheless, he shook his head and continued to move, albeit slower than before.

"There is a nip in the air. I can feel it." Hercules muttered, the cold seeming to have no affect on the shirtless demigod. His arms were, however crossed, covering the upper portion of his chest. "If it's something I can punch than I am happy to come along." He murmured, following America to the mountain.

Cho groaned, seeing as they were in the cold. He was still in his hulk form and as such, the cold had little effect on him as well. "And I was about to turn back into normal too." He muttered, trudging along with the rest of the group.

"Even I have to admit we're monologuing a little much. Let's quietly approach whatever person or thing we're supposed to get to. Don't want them to run away."

Herbert quietly walks towards the source. His padded paws made his footsteps less detectable.

But it did nothing to everyone else's feet.​

Ah, yeah. Shaking her head, Emma frowned, leering at the pirate. It was obvious that, no matter how minor the wound was, it'd keep impairing him as long as he left it as it was. "Listen, you seem so insistent on helping me, how about you let me help for once? If you leave that, it'll get worse," she insisted, looking like she wasn't going to relent on the matter. As much as she denied caring, she didn't want to see him- or anyone else here -get hurt. "Being a survivor doesn't make you immune to freezing to death or infections." Fortunately, if he wouldn't take Star's help, Emma herself was stubborn enough that she wouldn't easily relent.

Stubbornness, however, did not mean that she was cold. In the metaphorical sense, anyways. Which was why, despite her obvious frustration with Killian and his pressing, she softened her tone just slightly at his statement that he had lost everyone he loved. "Yeah, well... That makes two of us," she mused quietly, still frowning. "I don't really care what you were doing, alright? What I was doing was trying to keep your from freezing. So just accept it and move on," she continued, looking more exhausted than anything by that point. What she didn't say was that she did trust him, having no intentions to voice that fact. Indeed, she trusted him more than she cared to.

She was grateful for the shield from the wind from America as she resumed moving, doing her best to leave the pirate and his annoying subjects behind. She was less grateful, however, for the coat from Star. When she realized what was on it, a groan crept past her lips. She wanted to scold the girl, ask her to fix it, but she noticed how tired the girl was. "Just forget it," she muttered, though whether she was speaking to herself or Killian- who also seemed perturbed -was unclear.

If only she could forget all of it.

EXOiCWO.jpg

up8ouh1.jpg

wWHEAER.jpg

"I'm working on it!"
America snapped at Marco as they made their way to where she saw the Hooded figure. As they came closer however there were no footprints in the snow or any other indication that no one had been there. What they did see was a what appeared to be a cave in the mountains down a small ridge.

"Come on let's head there before we freeze our butts off!" Soon enough they had managed to walk their way through the snow into the cave and while not warm, was certainly a far suitable temperature then outside in the icy winds. "So okay, we're stuck on snowy mountains with no way of traveling to another universe...I think we just went from bad to worse."

The cave was a bit cramp but it seemed like it continued further into the mountain.​

Songbird had noticed Killian falter during their trek but holding up the barrier hadn't allowed her any time to check up on him. Now in the cave she decided to go up to him. "I saw you nearly falling out there. Is everything alright?" It wasn't that she was a good nurse or anything, but she had been leading a team long enough to spot when someone needed help.​

Ah, yeah. Shaking her head, Emma frowned, leering at the pirate. It was obvious that, no matter how minor the wound was, it'd keep impairing him as long as he left it as it was. "Listen, you seem so insistent on helping me, how about you let me help for once? If you leave that, it'll get worse," she insisted, looking like she wasn't going to relent on the matter. As much as she denied caring, she didn't want to see him- or anyone else here -get hurt. "Being a survivor doesn't make you immune to freezing to death or infections." Fortunately, if he wouldn't take Star's help, Emma herself was stubborn enough that she wouldn't easily relent.

Stubbornness, however, did not mean that she was cold. In the metaphorical sense, anyways. Which was why, despite her obvious frustration with Killian and his pressing, she softened her tone just slightly at his statement that he had lost everyone he loved. "Yeah, well... That makes two of us," she mused quietly, still frowning. "I don't really care what you were doing, alright? What I was doing was trying to keep your from freezing. So just accept it and move on," she continued, looking more exhausted than anything by that point. What she didn't say was that she did trust him, having no intentions to voice that fact. Indeed, she trusted him more than she cared to.

She was grateful for the shield from the wind from America as she resumed moving, doing her best to leave the pirate and his annoying subjects behind. She was less grateful, however, for the coat from Star. When she realized what was on it, a groan crept past her lips. She wanted to scold the girl, ask her to fix it, but she noticed how tired the girl was. "Just forget it," she muttered, though whether she was speaking to herself or Killian- who also seemed perturbed -was unclear.

If only she could forget all of it.

"I'm working on it!" America snapped at Marco as they made their way to where she saw the Hooded figure. As they came closer however there were no footprints in the snow or any other indication that no one had been there. What they did see was a what appeared to be a cave in the mountains down a small ridge.

"Come on let's head there before we freeze our butts off!" Soon enough they had managed to walk their way through the snow into the cave and while not warm, was certainly a far suitable temperature then outside in the icy winds. "So okay, we're stuck on snowy mountains with no way of traveling to another universe...I think we just went from bad to worse."

The cave was a bit cramp but it seemed like it continued further into the mountain.​

Songbird had noticed Killian falter during their trek but holding up the barrier hadn't allowed her any time to check up on him. Now in the cave she decided to go up to him. "I saw you nearly falling out there. Is everything alright?" It wasn't that she was a good nurse or anything, but she had been leading a team long enough to spot when someone needed help.​

Emma's voice was starting to sound like an irritating buzzing the more she pestered him about his wound. Women were always so persistent about these things. Killian let out a sigh, on the very edge of giving in to her demands. He was honestly far too tired and feeling a bit too weak to put up any kind of fight, even a verbal one. "Very well, I give in. Accept my white flag of surrender," he mumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Tend to it if you wish. You may refuse my help, but I suppose I can accept yours regardless," he added, shooting the blonde a look.

"Trying to keep me from freezing seems a rather moot point considering the fact I am in fact freezing even with my coat," Hook grumbled, his body shaking a bit harder than before. He gritted his teeth and tensed his shoulders, biting back any further complaints that came to mind. Oh, he had many complaints, but it would've been unbecoming of a gentleman to whine when he wasn't the only one uncomfortable. The whole group was suffering from the cold, except for a few individuals who seemed to be impervious to the weather and Star who was cuddling the hell out of her boyfriend. And he totally wasn't jealous that Emma wouldn't be interested in doing the same. : |

Even after America provided them with some shelter from the wind, Killian didn't feel much better. His legs felt heavy as they trudged through the snow, but eventually was relieved of walking when their group located shelter in a cave. Once inside, he took a seat on the ground and leaned his back against a wall of the cave, glancing up when Songbird would express her concern. He really must have been slowing down if others had noticed.

"Not very used to the cold, I'm afraid," he admitted with a shrug. "Can't even remember the last time I've seen any snow. I'm also a tad... winded from an injury," he added, hesitating before he would touch the cut behind his neck. It was deep, and still bleeding. He honestly should've tended to it sooner, but they just hadn't had much time between the demon tower battles and landing in the snowy world. Saying he was winded, in fact, was an understatement. Now that he was sitting, he was a bit dazed and could hardly keep his eyes open.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"I'm working on it!" America snapped at Marco as they made their way to where she saw the Hooded figure. As they came closer however there were no footprints in the snow or any other indication that no one had been there. What they did see was a what appeared to be a cave in the mountains down a small ridge.

Emma's voice was starting to sound like an irritating buzzing the more she pestered him about his wound. Women were always so persistent about these things. Killian let out a sigh, on the very edge of giving in to her demands. He was honestly far too tired and feeling a bit too weak to put up any kind of fight, even a verbal one. "Very well, I give in. Accept my white flag of surrender," he mumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Tend to it if you wish. You may refuse my help, but I suppose I can accept yours regardless," he added, shooting the blonde a look.

"Trying to keep me from freezing seems a rather moot point considering the fact I am in fact freezing even with my coat," Hook grumbled, his body shaking a bit harder than before. He gritted his teeth and tensed his shoulders, biting back any further complaints that came to mind. Oh, he had many complaints, but it would've been unbecoming of a gentleman to whine when he wasn't the only one uncomfortable. The whole group was suffering from the cold, except for a few individuals who seemed to be impervious to the weather and Star who was cuddling the hell out of her boyfriend. And he totally wasn't jealous that Emma wouldn't be interested in doing the same. : |

Even after America provided them with some shelter from the wind, Killian didn't feel much better. His legs felt heavy as they trudged through the snow, but eventually was relieved of walking when their group located shelter in a cave. Once inside, he took a seat on the ground and leaned his back against a wall of the cave, glancing up when Songbird would express her concern. He really must have been slowing down if others had noticed.

"Not very used to the cold, I'm afraid," he admitted with a shrug. "Can't even remember the last time I've seen any snow. I'm also a tad... winded from an injury," he added, hesitating before he would touch the cut behind his neck. It was deep, and still bleeding. He honestly should've tended to it sooner, but they just hadn't had much time between the demon tower battles and landing in the snowy world. Saying he was winded, in fact, was an understatement. Now that he was sitting, he was a bit dazed and could hardly keep his eyes open.

Ugh, why did he have to get so hung up on the fact that she rejected his coat? It wasn't a big deal. No matter how cold she was, how much she shivered or stammered, arms still tightly wrapped around herself, she would be fine. At least, for a while yet. It wasn't going to be the end of the world. Still, she seemed appreciative that he relented, at the very least. A nod was given, Emma content with just that for now. She still wasn't really wanting to converse. As soon as they got to shelter she'd take care of him.

"Th-that'll change when we get out of the cold," she pointed out, rubbing her arms in attempt to further warm them, still- reluctantly -wearing the coat that Star had conjured onto her. Solely because it kept her warmer, and even had it not, she was shivering a bit too much to properly take it off. "B-besides, it'll help keep you a l-little warmer." Which meant, if he froze, it'd be much slower. Thankfully, though, she reached at least mild warmth before then. At which point, she sighed a visible breath of relief, the cloud of white from the action flowing from her mouth like smoke from a fire. Yeah, this cave might not have had a heater, but it was certainly much warmer than out in the snow. And more than that, it was a good place to pause. Which meant...

After a few moments of breathing into her hands and rubbing her arms to further warm up, she slowly made her way to Killian, crouching at the man's side only after tearing a strip of fabric off of the bottom of her shirt. She didn't have anything else, after all, to use. Besides, zipping her jacket would cover the small exposed area. It wouldn't be a big deal for her. "Time to cash in," she mused, raising her eyebrows and giving a half smile to Killian, gaze briefly meeting his. But then she focused on shifting to the ideal position to observe and treat his wound. She cautiously folded his collar down, should he let her, looking to his wounds with clear focus and concentration. "Damn. Those things really got you, didn't they?" she mumbled softly. Though still, she set to work with tender care, attempting to avoid causing him any pain. Frowning as she did her best to wrap him up, fingers dancing with the fabric gently and cautiously around his head, making sure the wrap was snug and proper enough to stop the bleeding. When she was finished and pleased with her work, she wasted no time in stepping back, she, herself, sliding down to a seated position on the ground with a sigh. She was exhausted, frustrated, and still not really eager to talk, so just sitting there with her head rested back against the wall and arms crossed over her knees with green eyes closed was nice. Except for the fact that every moment here was another without Henry. Another moment that her little boy was without his mother.

And that stung more than even the most rigid cold, threatening to cause frustrated tears to form in her closed eyes. But she wasn't about to let such a thing happen, no matter how hopeless and beaten she felt.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @All​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Megara and Hercules

" Well, it is not like the situation can get any worse from here. It seems like we have good things happening to us now," Hercules replied, seeming to believe they were out of the woods. He was optimistic about their situation. He was sure the gods would smile down upon them and everything would be better.

Megara rolled her eyes. " It is never a good thing to say that things can't get worse, Wonder Boy. They can always get worse. We aren't out of the woods and Thanos is still hunting us down," Meg cynically replied.

"Hiro, we got to find shelter! Most of our group isn't really wearing that much layering."

Looking a Pocahontas, Flash shook his head. The girl wasn't even warrying shoes.

"You must be freezing. Crap. You're gonna get frost bite. Hold on, web gloves and boots coming right up. If that's not good enough, I don't mind carrying you."

Flash would then do what he said, limiting the cold. it was the best he could do for now.

"We gotta get out of this weather, now! Hiro, is there anything Baymax can do? People are gonna get hurt."

The cave was a bit cramp but it seemed like it continued further into the mountain.
tumblr_inline_o9s0q2UFHn1t1gplk_100.png

"I possess a built-in heater, more for convenience than for any true protection from subzero temperatures. Given proper ingredients, I am also able to produce hot cocoa," Baymax responded to Flash. Though the robot was layered in armor and had the virtue of having only a limited understanding of physical stimuli, even he wasn't going to last long in this kind of environment. The same could be said for Hiro, whose armor was far thinner than Baymax's, and though he was relatively fine for the time being, who knew when his power systems would go out and he'd end up like everyone else?

"Well, looks like America's on it as far as shelter goes. C'mon!" The boy added as America led them all to a cave. Indeed, the temperature in there still wasn't ideal for most of the others, but at least there was a somewhat lower chance for them all to get hypothermia. A little.

tumblr_inline_nvvruzt1z01txuobi_100.jpg

"Phew. Jeez... When are we gonna catch a break?" Hiro murmured, mostly to himself. It already felt like a sort of loop to the young hero; every time they had managed to confront the villains, something would happen, and they'd slip away like the devious snakes they were.

Leaning against the wall, he looked at his friends and cleared his throat. "You alright, Flash? Pocahontas? Go Go? Guys?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Anyone

Ugh, why did he have to get so hung up on the fact that she rejected his coat? It wasn't a big deal. No matter how cold she was, how much she shivered or stammered, arms still tightly wrapped around herself, she would be fine. At least, for a while yet. It wasn't going to be the end of the world. Still, she seemed appreciative that he relented, at the very least. A nod was given, Emma content with just that for now. She still wasn't really wanting to converse. As soon as they got to shelter she'd take care of him.

"Th-that'll change when we get out of the cold," she pointed out, rubbing her arms in attempt to further warm them, still- reluctantly -wearing the coat that Star had conjured onto her. Solely because it kept her warmer, and even had it not, she was shivering a bit too much to properly take it off. "B-besides, it'll help keep you a l-little warmer." Which meant, if he froze, it'd be much slower. Thankfully, though, she reached at least mild warmth before then. At which point, she sighed a visible breath of relief, the cloud of white from the action flowing from her mouth like smoke from a fire. Yeah, this cave might not have had a heater, but it was certainly much warmer than out in the snow. And more than that, it was a good place to pause. Which meant...

After a few moments of breathing into her hands and rubbing her arms to further warm up, she slowly made her way to Killian, crouching at the man's side only after tearing a strip of fabric off of the bottom of her shirt. She didn't have anything else, after all, to use. Besides, zipping her jacket would cover the small exposed area. It wouldn't be a big deal for her. "Time to cash in," she mused, raising her eyebrows and giving a half smile to Killian, gaze briefly meeting his. But then she focused on shifting to the ideal position to observe and treat his wound. She cautiously folded his collar down, should he let her, looking to his wounds with clear focus and concentration. "Damn. Those things really got you, didn't they?" she mumbled softly. Though still, she set to work with tender care, attempting to avoid causing him any pain. Frowning as she did her best to wrap him up, fingers dancing with the fabric gently and cautiously around his head, making sure the wrap was snug and proper enough to stop the bleeding. When she was finished and pleased with her work, she wasted no time in stepping back, she, herself, sliding down to a seated position on the ground with a sigh. She was exhausted, frustrated, and still not really eager to talk, so just sitting there with her head rested back against the wall and arms crossed over her knees with green eyes closed was nice. Except for the fact that every moment here was another without Henry. Another moment that her little boy was without his mother.

And that stung more than even the most rigid cold, threatening to cause frustrated tears to form in her closed eyes. But she wasn't about to let such a thing happen, no matter how hopeless and beaten she felt.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @All​
Moments after sitting, Killian gave in and allowed his eyes to flutter shut. He tuned out the others for a moment, not bothering to offer Emma any replies to their past conversations. The Savior probably just would've sassed him anyhow. Ehem, but anyhow, Killian failed to notice what Emma would say until she started to touch him. Ordinarily he would've been fond of such a thing, but this sort of touching, with her handling his wounded spot, didn't feel so comfortable. He flinched and squirmed like a cranky child, at first giving her hand a push. "Quite a shame charming good looks don't house the power to protect me from rubble," he mumbled as Emma checked over his wound.

Despite forcing a joke, he wouldn't be immune to flinching from her touch. "This could be worse," he mumbled. "If it wasn't as c-cold as it is now this would be much more painfu-- irk." Hook hissed when she would touch him, cutting himself off for a moment. He wouldn't come up with another statement to say afterwards, not another joke nor even a serious comment. He was just too damn exhausted. Even after it was wrapped his wound was still bleeding, visibly soaking into the wrap. He actually quieted down for a few moments, only stirring again to open an eye and look upon Emma. Too dazed to worry about giving her space, he reached out and touched the side of her face with the back of his hand. "You're really cold," he stated, his voice heavy with fatigue, but also with worry. Not worry for himself, but for her. When the hell were they going to get out of this so she could get home to her son?

Moments after sitting, Killian gave in and allowed his eyes to flutter shut. He tuned out the others for a moment, not bothering to offer Emma any replies to their past conversations. The Savior probably just would've sassed him anyhow. Ehem, but anyhow, Killian failed to notice what Emma would say until she started to touch him. Ordinarily he would've been fond of such a thing, but this sort of touching, with her handling his wounded spot, didn't feel so comfortable. He flinched and squirmed like a cranky child, at first giving her hand a push. "Quite a shame charming good looks don't house the power to protect me from rubble," he mumbled as Emma checked over his wound.

Despite forcing a joke, he wouldn't be immune to flinching from her touch. "This could be worse," he mumbled. "If it wasn't as c-cold as it is now this would be much more painfu-- irk." Hook hissed when she would touch him, cutting himself off for a moment. He wouldn't come up with another statement to say afterwards, not another joke nor even a serious comment. He was just too damn exhausted. Even after it was wrapped his wound was still bleeding, visibly soaking into the wrap. He actually quieted down for a few moments, only stirring again to open an eye and look upon Emma. Too dazed to worry about giving her space, he reached out and touched the side of her face with the back of his hand. "You're really cold," he stated, his voice heavy with fatigue, but also with worry. Not worry for himself, but for her. When the hell were they going to get out of this so she could get home to her son?

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943431-100-100.png

Killian wasn't the only one who didn't really bother to reply to much of their conversation, still wanting nothing to do with him. Or, rather, anyone. She didn't want to talk, or interact, or even look at the others. What she really wanted was to be with Henry, but with every moment that passed, the possibility of that ever happening again seemed more and more unlikely. Something that was likely the most crushing feeling of all. Something that she wished she at least had a drink to try to quell, at the very least. But no. She was left with neither of those two things, and only a heart that felt hollow and more chilled than the snow outside their hideout.

In any case, when she had been treating him, Emma did seem rather concerned by Killian's flinching and jerking while she wrapped his head, but she fought back any comments on it. She didn't want to argue with him on anything, how much worse this could be included, and that meant holding her tongue. Which, her mood did help with, too. Still, silence was held, save for when she was finally sitting beside him. But what was spoken was very bland and simple, her eyes not even opening to peer at him as she inquired. "Better?"

Yet, immediately after(though it felt like ages, her mind beginning to cloud and drift off), she flinched visibly as his hand gently brushed against her face, eyes snapping open and her own hand flinging up to snatch his in a moment, all too prepared to snap it backwards. Up until she quickly realized who's it was, fortunately just in time to keep from causing it any harm. Which left her with his hand in her own, her dazed and slightly confused green eyes staring into his, no moves initially made to release his captive hand. It was... cold, she thought, in comparison to hers. And honestly, she kind of already forgot she had grabbed it. "...S-so are you," she pointed out, unwittingly lightly squeezing his hand for just a moment before seeming to realize she was still holding it. At which point, she slowly withdrew, giving a tight smile. "Sorry. Can never be too careful," she mumbled, turning her head away after a moment. Caution didn't explain why she had held it for so long after her initial defensive response. But, freezing as she was and eager to move to a new topic- and hopefully new place, even further out of the cold -she spoke again. Only this time, to the whole group.

"So. Wh-what now?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

Intermission
"Plans Upon Plans"

With Maleficent's plan completed, she departed quickly from Radiant Garden, taking her swarms of heartless with her. The city was still quiet in the wake of the incident, allowing those who might otherwise be seen as suspicious operate without worry. One such individual was a man named Xehanort, who waited patiently for an ally of his to arrive at the outskirts of the city.

6HiX2Th.jpg

"Did you meet with the girl?" asked Xehanort upon a man's arrival. He didn't turn to the man just yet, his gaze locked on the horizon beyond Radiant Garden's walls. "Did you observe any trace of the darkness?"

The man, who had given his name as Arthur moments before to others, sighed to himself.

EpYvT4D.png

"She was free of corruption. Truly a wonder."

"So." Xehanort turned to Arthur with a brow raised. "That's another we can use."

Aurther responded carefully. "Perhaps. But she has been kidnapped as part of some sort of plot. As far as I could gather, another is collecting those we seek. Whether or not they intend to carry out something similar to us, I couldn't ascertain."

"Hrm." Xehanort nodded as if this wasn't all too surprising to hear. "No doubt this is something that will concern the Coalition, if they are not already aware."

Arthur stared at the other man for a quiet moment. "... Yes. I don't think this is a setback. We can investigate the matter ourselves and report it to the organization... but, I think you already knew that, didn't you?"

Xehanort let out an amused sigh. Arthur shook his head.

"Your younger self was present. Would you like to tell me about all of this yourself?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Xehanort lifted a hand that glowed with dark energy. To his right, a dark portal appeared. "Thanks to the presence of myself from an earlier time, I know the precise point where this will all end. The Coalition will honor us for our efforts and we will be given all the knowledge we require in our endeavors."

"So, then, the heart--?"

"It will not yet be time... but soon after that, I believe. Very soon. I hope you can already see it... the new world order we envisioned."

2zjgwrT.png

"... Yes. To be free of calamity."

The two men walked into the portal, where the future was clear.​

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943431-100-100.png

Killian wasn't the only one who didn't really bother to reply to much of their conversation, still wanting nothing to do with him. Or, rather, anyone. She didn't want to talk, or interact, or even look at the others. What she really wanted was to be with Henry, but with every moment that passed, the possibility of that ever happening again seemed more and more unlikely. Something that was likely the most crushing feeling of all. Something that she wished she at least had a drink to try to quell, at the very least. But no. She was left with neither of those two things, and only a heart that felt hollow and more chilled than the snow outside their hideout.

In any case, when she had been treating him, Emma did seem rather concerned by Killian's flinching and jerking while she wrapped his head, but she fought back any comments on it. She didn't want to argue with him on anything, how much worse this could be included, and that meant holding her tongue. Which, her mood did help with, too. Still, silence was held, save for when she was finally sitting beside him. But what was spoken was very bland and simple, her eyes not even opening to peer at him as she inquired. "Better?"

Yet, immediately after(though it felt like ages, her mind beginning to cloud and drift off), she flinched visibly as his hand gently brushed against her face, eyes snapping open and her own hand flinging up to snatch his in a moment, all too prepared to snap it backwards. Up until she quickly realized who's it was, fortunately just in time to keep from causing it any harm. Which left her with his hand in her own, her dazed and slightly confused green eyes staring into his, no moves initially made to release his captive hand. It was... cold, she thought, in comparison to hers. And honestly, she kind of already forgot she had grabbed it. "...S-so are you," she pointed out, unwittingly lightly squeezing his hand for just a moment before seeming to realize she was still holding it. At which point, she slowly withdrew, giving a tight smile. "Sorry. Can never be too careful," she mumbled, turning her head away after a moment. Caution didn't explain why she had held it for so long after her initial defensive response. But, freezing as she was and eager to move to a new topic- and hopefully new place, even further out of the cold -she spoke again. Only this time, to the whole group.

"So. Wh-what now?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
Was it even worth fibbing to Emma? She asked if he was better, but he really wasn't. Well, ordinarily he would've joked or changed the subject, but Killian didn't have the strength to pretend everything was okay right now. So, instead of coming up with an answer, he chose to say absolutely nothing. He simply kept his eyes closed and tried to think of... better times. Times when he was warmer and had a stein filled to the brim with rum. Maybe he was on his ship, at a tavern, or on some other kind of adventure. What he would've given to be somewhere other than his present location. He valued his life, dammit, and he didn't want to lose it fighting to survive a journey he had never even intended to take. Despite the fact he had said nothing, it was easy enough to see the blood had already soaked through the bandage on his neck. Maybe he should've asked Star for help after all? He wasn't really sure.

The pirate didn't have enough motivation to pay attention to the blonde again until he would feel Emma squeeze his hand. "Aye," he agreed, entirely giving up on even pretending that the cold was tolerable. He didn't squeeze her hand in return, but it was tempting to do so. His fingers were just so numb and stiff that it felt strange to even try to move them. He liked the way Emma's hand felt around his, but admittedly it didn't feel much warmer than his own. They were all freezing. They were all miserable in this place. Sure, the cave protected them from the wind, but that wasn't much.

When Emma would question the group about what they should do next, Killian almost didn't offer a response. His mind was fuzzy, and lagged when he tried to come up with a proper answer. Still, he could think well enough to speak of one small suggestion. "Huddle together for warmth, perhaps?" It wasn't directly entirely at Emma, but hell he wouldn't exactly complain if she was the one to agree. If it were about thirty degrees warmer he likely would've had the energy to use this suggestion to flirt with Emma or one of the other women in the group, but alas, he was actually serious. He would've settled on cuddling with Tigger at this point. It was just that bloody cold.

tumblr_inline_o9s0q2UFHn1t1gplk_100.png

"I possess a built-in heater, more for convenience than for any true protection from subzero temperatures. Given proper ingredients, I am also able to produce hot cocoa," Baymax responded to Flash. Though the robot was layered in armor and had the virtue of having only a limited understanding of physical stimuli, even he wasn't going to last long in this kind of environment. The same could be said for Hiro, whose armor was far thinner than Baymax's, and though he was relatively fine for the time being, who knew when his power systems would go out and he'd end up like everyone else?

"Well, looks like America's on it as far as shelter goes. C'mon!" The boy added as America led them all to a cave. Indeed, the temperature in there still wasn't ideal for most of the others, but at least there was a somewhat lower chance for them all to get hypothermia. A little.

tumblr_inline_nvvruzt1z01txuobi_100.jpg

"Phew. Jeez... When are we gonna catch a break?" Hiro murmured, mostly to himself. It already felt like a sort of loop to the young hero; every time they had managed to confront the villains, something would happen, and they'd slip away like the devious snakes they were.

Leaning against the wall, he looked at his friends and cleared his throat. "You alright, Flash? Pocahontas? Go Go? Guys?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Anyone

tumblr_inline_ndlh729y9G1skpqy8.png

"Fine as can be in a frozen wasteland."

Go Go replied less than enthusiastically, seeming particularly annoyed by the place they'd arrived at this time. Rather than something or someone coming to mess with them, nature itself would make quick work of most of them. Baymax's heater wouldn't be nearly enough to help them all. The cave helped, but it was still far from comfortable. Not to mention in the snow the wheels for her suit didn't really function, so she had to carry them by hand.

"Though we should probably get a move on. Unless we want to wait to be found by some villain again, and get attacked while we can barely move in here. If you guys are ready to move that is."

If the way things had been panning out until now was any indication, something was bound to happen sooner or later. As nice as a break sounded, she had her doubts as to whether it was a good idea. But there was no point rushing things. Supposing that members of the group were too tired or cold to move, they'd have no choice but to camp here for a bit.

"How about you? Still hanging in there, Hiro?"

@Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.