Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Marco tried to be nice. Looks like the safety shoes were gonna come o-

Si1owJF.jpg

"Excuse me?" Or not. "Nobody talks to my boyfriend that way. I'm not a child and Marco is not babying me. He was sticking up for me. And yeah, I'm sorry about almost hitting the guy with a rainbow blast earlier. But you are not about to sit here and boss me, and especially Marco, around. I get enough of that from my mom back on Mewni as it is." And with that, Star stormed off to be by herself for a bit.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Yun Lee @Atomyk @whoever

"Just stop it."

Flash deadpanned as he leaned against the boat, a deep sigh rolled from his lungs.

"You know, you two say you aren't kids, and I get it. You're teens. America, Billy, and I aren't that much older than you. When I was your age, I was chasing more tail than a dog catcher. I get young love. But don't be "That couple".

Flash paused

"Nobody likes "that couple".

Turning his head, his eyes glanced on Pocahontas, Flash turned back soon after.

"You two just need to be like me. Calm down, and enjoy the view."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Takumi

Reactions: Yun Lee
"Just stop it."

Flash deadpanned as he leaned against the boat, a deep sigh rolled from his lungs.

"You know, you two say you aren't kids, and I get it. You're teens. America, Billy, and I aren't that much older than you. When I was your age, I was chasing more tail than a dog catcher. I get young love. But don't be "That couple".

Flash paused

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Takumi
"Yeah, you're right. Things did get a bit outta hand." Marco said before looking over at Star, who was still pretty peeved and was standing on the edge of the deck alone. "Yeah... but you might wanna leave her alone for a bit. Let her calm down." Marco said before hopping up on a nearby crate and resting for a bit.

"I am quiet familiar with running a ship." Hercules declared, rubbing his bearded chin as he looked about the exterior. He walked around the ship and made note of the differences compared to what he was most familiar with. "I had sailed with Jason and the Argonauts on their quest for the golden fleece. The ships of ancient Greece shouldn't be that far off from what we are currently on now. Though I am always the one everyone could go to if there is something to be lifted."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @EveryJuan
tumblr_inline_nzo6hpUBO01tuj6g8_500.png

"That so?" Killian would question when Hercules would state that he knew how to run a ship himself. "Good to know I'm not the only one here who knows a thing or two about ships. I've been sailing since I was a boy. I can also relate to quests for treasure, as I've been on several of those myself. Here's hoping this goes well. Not all quests turn out as expected when it comes to locating treasure."

Out of the corner of his eye, Killian would also notice Star's behavior and her conversation with America. This time he didn't step in, not even to try and comfort the girl. As far as he was concerned, he had already given it a shot, and Star needed to calm down so she could learn from her mistake anyhow. "She'll learn," he muttered. "She'll have to." He had more important things to worry about then Star right now anyhow. The sooner they found this treasure, the closer he would be to finishing this journey and heading to Storybrooke.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M

"That so?" Killian would question when Hercules would state that he knew how to run a ship himself. "Good to know I'm not the only one here who knows a thing or two about ships. I've been sailing since I was a boy. I can also relate to quests for treasure, as I've been on several of those myself. Here's hoping this goes well. Not all quests turn out as expected when it comes to locating treasure."

Out of the corner of his eye, Killian would also notice Star's behavior and her conversation with America. This time he didn't step in, not even to try and comfort the girl. As far as he was concerned, he had already given it a shot, and Star needed to calm down so she could learn from her mistake anyhow. "She'll learn," he muttered. "She'll have to." He had more important things to worry about then Star right now anyhow. The sooner they found this treasure, the closer he would be to finishing this journey and heading to Storybrooke.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M
Marco, having decided to not just stay on the crate the whole time, stood up and walked over to Killian.

"Hey Uhhh, Killian right?" Marco asked, thinking that he got the name right despite having barely talked to the man. "I just wanted to say thanks for yknow, helping Star out earlier. I know she can be a handful but she just..." Marco's words trailed off as he tried to conjure up words to describe his girlfriend's situation. "She just has a lot going on in her life right now. Back home I mean." Marco said, deciding that was the best way to describe what had happened without going into too much detail about their home life.

Not that he would mind talking about it, it's just that Marco really didn't like to mention Glossaryk or the Spell Book unless he was asked. And neither did Star, he presumed.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Hercules and Megara

Hercules had watched the situation and wasn't sure to make of it. He wasn't too worried about sailing the ship, but he sat on the sidelines, afraid that he would break something on the all too fragile ship. He didn't even want to lean against anything, as he had once destroyed a whole marketplace. He waited and wanted to comfort the girl, but he decided to not too.

Megara, however on the other hand decided to approach Star. She wasn't good at this comforting thing, but she could try. "You okay? You seem upset. I think they are more worried that you were going to be reckless than your feeling. But I am sure that you didn't intend to be so reckless, the guy wasn't exactly the nicest."

@thatguyinthestore

• Thank You
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Hercules and Megara

Hercules had watched the situation and wasn't sure to make of it. He wasn't too worried about sailing the ship, but he sat on the sidelines, afraid that he would break something on the all too fragile ship. He didn't even want to lean against anything, as he had once destroyed a whole marketplace. He waited and wanted to comfort the girl, but he decided to not too.

Megara, however on the other hand decided to approach Star. She wasn't good at this comforting thing, but she could try. "You okay? You seem upset. I think they are more worried that you were going to be reckless than your feeling. But I am sure that you didn't intend to be so reckless, the guy wasn't exactly the nicest."

@thatguyinthestore

5BfV.jpg

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." Star said as she looked up at Magara before staring back at the great blue ocean before them. "I don't care that they yelled at me. It's just... I'm tired of people giving me orders and telling me what to do all the time. I'm fourteen. I can figure things out on my own." She said before letting out another huff and just sitting there, brooding.

Star knew that America and Flash had meant well but it just reminded her too much of how her mom was. She didn't need someone to smack her hand and say "no" every time she messed up. She just wanted people to give her more respect then that, really.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Megara could tell that she was brooding. She had done a far amount of that herself after her boyfriend had literally cheated on her after she literally gave her soul to Hades. Ungreatful Bastard that the man was." Aren't we all? I have never been one for people rescuing me or giving me orders, but I have gotten used to it," she said, musing about if Hades was involved in this.

Meg looked over at her and wished she had something to offer, maybe Herc would have more advice, but Meg wasn't so good at this being friendly thing. " I think everyone is just trying to make sure that you don't hurt yourself or others and while their methods aren't great, their intentions are."

@thatguyinthestore

hercules.09-11.tn.jpg

"A hero's journey is never smooth. His is beset by challenges and obstacles on all sides."
Herc replied, letting out a boisterous laugh. "I, personally, welcome any challenge that comes at us. A hero's tale is never exciting without a twist or two. Plus considering our luck, we may find ourselves in trouble before we know it." A grin spread onto his face at the thought of maybe having to wrestle some sort of massive creature from the abyss.
------------------
Cho was in a corner mostly keeping to himself. Considering the somewhat diverse group of people in the ship. With any luck someone might just rub him the wrong way which could spell out trouble if he wasn't careful with his anger. "Hopefully I won't be on the receiving end of anyone's antics right now." He sighed as he peered down at the water, watching his reflection. His eyes widened slightly as he watched his reflection, moving away quickly as if to avoid seeing something from it. "I don't think it's the best time to give a couple of kids the talk, Venom." He called out as he listened in on what Flash had to say.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Josh M

CFoKqU4.png

Tommy was quick to saunter over toward Megara, who life seemed keen on keeping him from talking to. He didn't hold much stock in the situation with Star and the last thing he wanted to do was agree with Billy on something, so what was there to say on the matter? "I kind of like the guy," Tommy ended up saying. "Jack, I mean. Kind of an idiot, but pretty chill. But, it's cool. we all have our teenage angst moments. You got Billy to storm off too, if you didn't notice."

He snickered at this. "I'm pretty bad at taking orders myself, Star. I'm a rebel at heart. You know I was in prison for a time?" He said that last part while looking at Meg, hoping this bit of knowledge might seem cool to her.

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Takumi and Jeremi
Marco, having decided to not just stay on the crate the whole time, stood up and walked over to Killian.

"Hey Uhhh, Killian right?" Marco asked, thinking that he got the name right despite having barely talked to the man. "I just wanted to say thanks for yknow, helping Star out earlier. I know she can be a handful but she just..." Marco's words trailed off as he tried to conjure up words to describe his girlfriend's situation. "She just has a lot going on in her life right now. Back home I mean." Marco said, deciding that was the best way to describe what had happened without going into too much detail about their home life.

Not that he would mind talking about it, it's just that Marco really didn't like to mention Glossaryk or the Spell Book unless he was asked. And neither did Star, he presumed.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

hercules.09-11.tn.jpg

"A hero's journey is never smooth. His is beset by challenges and obstacles on all sides."
Herc replied, letting out a boisterous laugh. "I, personally, welcome any challenge that comes at us. A hero's tale is never exciting without a twist or two. Plus considering our luck, we may find ourselves in trouble before we know it." A grin spread onto his face at the thought of maybe having to wrestle some sort of massive creature from the abyss.
------------------
Cho was in a corner mostly keeping to himself. Considering the somewhat diverse group of people in the ship. With any luck someone might just rub him the wrong way which could spell out trouble if he wasn't careful with his anger. "Hopefully I won't be on the receiving end of anyone's antics right now." He sighed as he peered down at the water, watching his reflection. His eyes widened slightly as he watched his reflection, moving away quickly as if to avoid seeing something from it. "I don't think it's the best time to give a couple of kids the talk, Venom." He called out as he listened in on what Flash had to say.

Standing with Hercules, Killian was watching the waves when Marco would approach. "No need to thank me, lad, it's what a gentleman does. And I'm well aware of how it feels to deal with a woman who is a handful." He smirked. Emma Swan was the current handful he had to deal with in his life, not that he minded. "Despite her rough home life, she'll have to learn to get her own affairs in order at some point. That day will come. Until then, it doesn't hurt for you to be her moral compass."

After speaking, Hook would pull out a small telescope from inside his coat, opening it before he would use it to peer at the horizon. "To think, a man like me speaking of morals," he said scoffing at the thought. How many innocent men had he killed in the past? Too many to count. Maybe that's why he wasn't very judgmental towards Star for attacking someone.

"A hero's tale, aye?" Hook questioned Hercules. "Let's say I'm not exactly a hero. What then, mate?" Quite a while back, Killian recalled hearing a saying about villains. Apparently, villains don't get happy endings. He had always brushed off the statement, continuing to be the pirate he always had been, but he had to wonder if it was true. It wasn't as if he had lived a very happy life.

@thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden

Standing with Hercules, Killian was watching the waves when Marco would approach. "No need to thank me, lad, it's what a gentleman does. And I'm well aware of how it feels to deal with a woman who is a handful." He smirked. Emma Swan was the current handful he had to deal with in his life, not that he minded. "Despite her rough home life, she'll have to learn to get her own affairs in order at some point. That day will come. Until then, it doesn't hurt for you to be her moral compass."

After speaking, Hook would pull out a small telescope from inside his coat, opening it before he would use it to peer at the horizon. "To think, a man like me speaking of morals," he said scoffing at the thought. How many innocent men had he killed in the past? Too many to count. Maybe that's why he wasn't very judgmental towards Star for attacking someone.

"A hero's tale, aye?" Hook questioned Hercules. "Let's say I'm not exactly a hero. What then, mate?" Quite a while back, Killian recalled hearing a saying about villains. Apparently, villains don't get happy endings. He had always brushed off the statement, continuing to be the pirate he always had been, but he had to wonder if it was true. It wasn't as if he had lived a very happy life.

83d425a1c927b9f3a537ce23ae1b0d2f--marvel-avengers-marvel-heroes.jpg

"Well no one person is exactly a hero. Even I the greatest of all of Zeus's children, my fair share of short comings."
Hercules said, deciding not to be a good-looking jerk at the moment and instead be a good-looking advice giver considering Killian seemed serious about this topic in his eyes. "Just because you don't start out as a hero doesn't mean you can't work your way to be one. What matters in the end is that you do the right thing. A friend of mine said something along those lines when even us heroes were fighting among each other." He shrugged, having rubbed his chin in thought prior. "It is easy to start on the path. Protect the innocent, cherish your loved ones and always look for a way to help those in need. Though that doesn't mean you can't have a bit of fun from time to time."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Megara could tell that she was brooding. She had done a far amount of that herself after her boyfriend had literally cheated on her after she literally gave her soul to Hades. Ungreatful Bastard that the man was." Aren't we all? I have never been one for people rescuing me or giving me orders, but I have gotten used to it," she said, musing about if Hades was involved in this.

Meg looked over at her and wished she had something to offer, maybe Herc would have more advice, but Meg wasn't so good at this being friendly thing. " I think everyone is just trying to make sure that you don't hurt yourself or others and while their methods aren't great, their intentions are."

@thatguyinthestore

RnplVOG.jpg

"I know that they mean well, but I don't need people worrying about me all the time. I've been fighting monsters since I was like six years old."
Star said, feeling a bit better now that Magara had came over and talked to her. Although the frown was still there, it was much smaller now that she had someone to talk to.

2aXoc.jpg

"That's cool. This one time I broke a sign for a taco place with my wand and that sign fell on this cop car." Star said, cracking somewhat of a smile as she remembered meeting that weird lady who made everything out of hair and that imaginary dragon when she was on the run from the police (or at least she thought that she was.) But without a doubt the best memory she had from that whole experience was how Marco had been waiting for her at the police station literally all day after reporting her missing. The fact that she had someone in her life who was willing to sacrifice their whole day just to ensure her safety was, while admittedly a bit annoying due to the aforementioned reasons (none of which had to do with Marco specifically), was genuinely heartwarming and it made her feel like people actually cared about her. "They made me clean some of their other cars. I had to wear this ugly orange outfit while I did it." Star stated, cringing a bit as she remembered that ugly orange jumpsuit that they made her wear.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

"Well no one person is exactly a hero. Even I the greatest of all of Zeus's children, my fair share of short comings." Hercules said, deciding not to be a good-looking jerk at the moment and instead be a good-looking advice giver considering Killian seemed serious about this topic in his eyes. "Just because you don't start out as a hero doesn't mean you can't work your way to be one. What matters in the end is that you do the right thing. A friend of mine said something along those lines when even us heroes were fighting among each other." He shrugged, having rubbed his chin in thought prior. "It is easy to start on the path. Protect the innocent, cherish your loved ones and always look for a way to help those in need. Though that doesn't mean you can't have a bit of fun from time to time."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Thanks. I mean I try to help her out when and where I can, but I mean she is a person too. Whether I'm her boyfriend or best friend, I can't just hold her hand through life, y'know? The thing about Star is that she doesn't need a hero. She needs a friend. And that's what I'm gonna do." Marco declared proudly with a smile before turning to Hercules, who too was talking to Killian about heroism.

"Well I mean I'd consider myself a vigilante if anything." Marco said in an attempt to sound cool.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Well, Marco tried to be nice. Looks like the safety shoes were gonna come o-

Si1owJF.jpg

"Excuse me?" Or not. "Nobody talks to my boyfriend that way. I'm not a child and Marco is not babying me. He was sticking up for me. And yeah, I'm sorry about almost hitting the guy with a rainbow blast earlier. But you are not about to sit here and boss me, and especially Marco, around. I get enough of that from my mom back on Mewni as it is." And with that, Star stormed off to be by herself for a bit.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Yun Lee @Atomyk @whoever

Mom problems? America was not surprised at all about that.​

"Just stop it."

Flash paused

Like me and Billy huh? Oh please Venom, you're not fooling anyone.. "Aren't you like 30 or something?"

"Yeah, you're right. Things did get a bit outta hand." Marco said before looking over at Star, who was still pretty peeved and was standing on the edge of the deck alone. "Yeah... but you might wanna leave her alone for a bit. Let her calm down." Marco said before hopping up on a nearby crate and resting for a bit.

"Look, it's not just you or her tangled up in this mess. It's all of us." America replied to Marco. "Maybe one day that one mistake will cost us all dearly." With that she walked away towards Jack to try and see if she could get anything out of him.

The Fool's Errand sailed the seas for two days and two nights with out much mishap. For food they had salted meats and lemons. Evidently Jack hadn't planned on a long journey considering the food stocks, but the group survived all the same. Songbird in particular was weary on the course but Jack assured her and the rest of his new crew that his compass was leading them to the right place.

And so in the morning they could hear America shouting from the deck. "Land ho!"

90f02ba9d6fdd875887965991206c239.jpg

Sure enough an island had come to view and the Fool's Errant made its way towards shore. The water was deep enough for the galleon to reach the shore and with a help of a rope ladder the group got down into the water and unto the shore. "See? What did I tell ya?" Jack replied with a smug look on his face. He seemed awfully pleased about proving them wrong.

"Here's the island! With the treasure! I thank you all for the service and the joyful bountifulness that you shall all feel when said treasure is in our grasp!"

America was not impressed, they were here only for him to lead them to the heart of light and nothing more. "Okay, okay. So what's our course, Captain?"

Jack took out his compass again that pointed them straight into the jungle. "That way! Obviously I'm taking point so you can all follow a bit after...savvy?" With that Jack swaggered towards the jungle with hopefully the rest of the group following.

Songbird looked the group. "What's the worst thing that could happen really?" She replied trying to slightly cheer them up.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Like me and Billy huh? Oh please Venom, you're not fooling anyone.. "Aren't you like 30 or something?"

"Look, it's not just you or her tangled up in this mess. It's all of us." America replied to Marco. "Maybe one day that one mistake will cost us all dearly." With that she walked away towards Jack to try and see if she could get anything out of him.

The Fool's Errand sailed the seas for two days and two nights with out much mishap. For food they had salted meats and lemons. Evidently Jack hadn't planned on a long journey considering the food stocks, but the group survived all the same. Songbird in particular was weary on the course but Jack assured her and the rest of his new crew that his compass was leading them to the right place.

And so in the morning they could hear America shouting from the deck. "Land ho!"

Sure enough an island had come to view and the Fool's Errant made its way towards shore. The water was deep enough for the galleon to reach the shore and with a help of a rope ladder the group got down into the water and unto the shore. "See? What did I tell ya?" Jack replied with a smug look on his face. He seemed awfully pleased about proving them wrong.

"Here's the island! With the treasure! I thank you all for the service and the joyful bountifulness that you shall all feel when said treasure is in our grasp!"

America was not impressed, they were here only for him to lead them to the heart of light and nothing more. "Okay, okay. So what's our course, Captain?"

Jack took out his compass again that pointed them straight into the jungle. "That way! Obviously I'm taking point so you can all follow a bit after...savvy?" With that Jack swaggered towards the jungle with hopefully the rest of the group following.

Songbird looked the group. "What's the worst thing that could happen really?" She replied trying to slightly cheer them up.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
Zé whistled as he got a good look at Fool's Errand. "What a beautiful beach! It makes me rather homesick for Brazil." He sighed. "The things we take for granted..."

"The jungle! A Tigger's most naturalest habitat!" Tigger got into a sort of hunting crouch, eyebrows furrowed as he started stalking towards the jungle. He looked as ferocious as, well...as you'd expect a stuffed tiger to look.

@Anyone​

83d425a1c927b9f3a537ce23ae1b0d2f--marvel-avengers-marvel-heroes.jpg

"Well no one person is exactly a hero. Even I the greatest of all of Zeus's children, my fair share of short comings."
Hercules said, deciding not to be a good-looking jerk at the moment and instead be a good-looking advice giver considering Killian seemed serious about this topic in his eyes. "Just because you don't start out as a hero doesn't mean you can't work your way to be one. What matters in the end is that you do the right thing. A friend of mine said something along those lines when even us heroes were fighting among each other." He shrugged, having rubbed his chin in thought prior. "It is easy to start on the path. Protect the innocent, cherish your loved ones and always look for a way to help those in need. Though that doesn't mean you can't have a bit of fun from time to time."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

RnplVOG.jpg

"I know that they mean well, but I don't need people worrying about me all the time. I've been fighting monsters since I was like six years old."
Star said, feeling a bit better now that Magara had came over and talked to her. Although the frown was still there, it was much smaller now that she had someone to talk to.

2aXoc.jpg

"That's cool. This one time I broke a sign for a taco place with my wand and that sign fell on this cop car." Star said, cracking somewhat of a smile as she remembered meeting that weird lady who made everything out of hair and that imaginary dragon when she was on the run from the police (or at least she thought that she was.) But without a doubt the best memory she had from that whole experience was how Marco had been waiting for her at the police station literally all day after reporting her missing. The fact that she had someone in her life who was willing to sacrifice their whole day just to ensure her safety was, while admittedly a bit annoying due to the aforementioned reasons (none of which had to do with Marco specifically), was genuinely heartwarming and it made her feel like people actually cared about her. "They made me clean some of their other cars. I had to wear this ugly orange outfit while I did it." Star stated, cringing a bit as she remembered that ugly orange jumpsuit that they made her wear.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

"Thanks. I mean I try to help her out when and where I can, but I mean she is a person too. Whether I'm her boyfriend or best friend, I can't just hold her hand through life, y'know? The thing about Star is that she doesn't need a hero. She needs a friend. And that's what I'm gonna do." Marco declared proudly with a smile before turning to Hercules, who too was talking to Killian about heroism.

"Well I mean I'd consider myself a vigilante if anything." Marco said in an attempt to sound cool.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Despite the advice given to him by Hercules, Killian wasn't sold on the whole hero business just yet. He had been acting on his best behavior lately to try and impress Emma, but that was really the only reason. "I've nobody innocent who I desire to protect, nor any loved ones to cherish... not anymore." Killian's expression would harden as he would recall Milah, the only woman he ever loved, dying in his arms. "Heroic deeds aren't my forte, mate, and I don't intend to adapt to them any time soon. Being a hero would mean abandoning my entire life's goal: my revenge. I'll cooperate for this mission, but don't expect me to become a knight in shining armor."

Side-glancing to Marco, Killian would reply, "She's lucky to have you, lad. And it would seem that she knows it too. She's had many good things to say about you." He smiled. "Nothing like the innocence of young love. Cherish it... while you can." Love was fleeting in Killian's eyes. It was a brief flicker of light that always seemed to vanish once grasped ahold of. He had lost his father, brother, and lover, so this was an opinion that he was rather sold on. Every person whom he'd ever loved had left him. Still, his philosophy didn't hold him back from dabbling in it on occasion, such as when he had been flirting with Emma, but he never took it too seriously. Or, at least, tried not to.

Two days later, and after drinking as much rum as he could get his grubby paws on, Killian was relieved when their group would finally make it to land. It hadn't been a rough trip for him, and having Emma around to tease on occasion made it even better. Nevertheless, he was eager to leave the ship and head onto dry land when the others would do so.

"Ah, yet another body of land similar to Neverland," Killian remarked as he would look around. When Songbird would question what was the worst that could happen, Killian responded, "Why, any manner of violent beast could emerge from the jungle and kill us of course," not caring that she had been trying to cheer them up. "Best not get too comfortable," he added with a teasing smile.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden

After spending the majority of the trip by himself, it might have been a surprise to see Billy land next to the group as they began their trek into the jungle. "You know where you're going?" he asked Jack.

Tommy then appeared next to Jack. "Point me in a direction and I'll be there and back in just a sec'."

@Jeremi @Everyone

hercules.09-11.tn.jpg

------------------

Oh come on, Cho! You're like, what? Two years older than them? Just because you got a PhD doesn't out you too far away from them.

Turning towards America as he walked on the beach? Flash defended himself.

"First off, I'm not thirty. That's not fun. Second, math rules say dive and lower you round down. That's all.

Oh come on, Cho! You're like, what? Two years older than them? Just because you got a PhD doesn't out you too far away from them.

"First off, I'm not thirty. That's not fun. Second, math rules say dive and lower you round down. That's all.
tumblr_inline_nfxywuxTrs1s0kmzl.png

Hiro couldn't help but give Flash something of a condescending smile as he insisted he wasn't thirty, and then proceeded to talk of math. Being an early college graduate, he could easily tell that the older man's strong suit was never Math, but then, most people were the same way, weren't they?

"Mr. Flash, I'm... not sure how that works," he chuckled, before giving a quick tap on his back (because Hiro couldn't reach the former jock's shoulder), "But hey, at least you're never too old to be a super hero either way, right?" The boy teased.

@Josh M

Flash watched Billy fly off, seeming lost in his head as he watch the boy pass by. Turning to the young couple

"You know, this whole situation is bring back fond
memories of one of my exes, Felicia. She always knew what button to push on me."

Turning to Marco, Flash just stared before speaking.

"Also, we all know she's faking right? I mean, come on."

"I mean, Steven Colbert has been warning us about bears for years. Bears can be sketchy"

@Atomyk @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @whoever

"Who's Steven Colbert?" Pocahontas asked.

tumblr_inline_nfxywuxTrs1s0kmzl.png

Hiro couldn't help but give Flash something of a condescending smile as he insisted he wasn't thirty, and then proceeded to talk of math. Being an early college graduate, he could easily tell that the older man's strong suit was never Math, but then, most people were the same way, weren't they?

"Mr. Flash, I'm... not sure how that works," he chuckled, before giving a quick tap on his back (because Hiro couldn't reach the former jock's shoulder), "But hey, at least you're never too old to be a super hero either way, right?" The boy teased.

@Josh M

Pocahontas laughed softly.

"Nothing wrong with being that old, with age usually comes wisdom after all." she said as she followed the rest into the jungle.

@Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Atomyk @others

Despite the advice given to him by Hercules, Killian wasn't sold on the whole hero business just yet. He had been acting on his best behavior lately to try and impress Emma, but that was really the only reason. "I've nobody innocent who I desire to protect, nor any loved ones to cherish... not anymore." Killian's expression would harden as he would recall Milah, the only woman he ever loved, dying in his arms. "Heroic deeds aren't my forte, mate, and I don't intend to adapt to them any time soon. Being a hero would mean abandoning my entire life's goal: my revenge. I'll cooperate for this mission, but don't expect me to become a knight in shining armor."

Side-glancing to Marco, Killian would reply, "She's lucky to have you, lad. And it would seem that she knows it too. She's had many good things to say about you." He smiled. "Nothing like the innocence of young love. Cherish it... while you can." Love was fleeting in Killian's eyes. It was a brief flicker of light that always seemed to vanish once grasped ahold of. He had lost his father, brother, and lover, so this was an opinion that he was rather sold on. Every person whom he'd ever loved had left him. Still, his philosophy didn't hold him back from dabbling in it on occasion, such as when he had been flirting with Emma, but he never took it too seriously. Or, at least, tried not to.

Two days later, and after drinking as much rum as he could get his grubby paws on, Killian was relieved when their group would finally make it to land. It hadn't been a rough trip for him, and having Emma around to tease on occasion made it even better. Nevertheless, he was eager to leave the ship and head onto dry land when the others would do so.

"Ah, yet another body of land similar to Neverland," Killian remarked as he would look around. When Songbird would question what was the worst that could happen, Killian responded, "Why, any manner of violent beast could emerge from the jungle and kill us of course," not caring that she had been trying to cheer them up. "Best not get too comfortable," he added with a teasing smile.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden
peAUqMJ.jpg

"Really, thank you. It means a lot." Marco replied before walking to a place where he could get some shut eye. He needed it after a day like today.

The next two days had been rather peaceful. No monsters to fight, no rainbow blasting innocent bistanders, and it was all around a comfortable voyage.

Then they reached the island.

As soon as Marco stepped off the ship his safe kid senses were off the charts. Literally everything about this place screamed "get out" to him.
"Usually when someone asks 'What's the worst thing that could happen', something really bad happens." Marco said to Songbird in a tone that almost made him sound like he was angry with her, though he was really just nervous as all hell. The safe kid traversed through the island near the back of the group with Hiro and Flash while making sure to keep the rest of the group, specifically Star, in his eyesight.

"I'm sorry, but what even are you?" Marco asked Tigger as they traversed through the island in an attempt to get his mind off of the eeriness of their surroundings.

@Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee

Speaking of Star, her reaction to the island was much different from Marco's.

VIhO8xj.jpg

"Woah. This place is huge! Do you really think we're gonna find some buried treasure?" Star asked Killian as she nonchalantly skipped beside him and Emma, wand in tow.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.