Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well just how would you have me respond? By running into your arms, professing some undying love for you and sharing true love's kiss?"

Well, uh, yeah, surely part of him wanted to answer yes to this question Emma asked him. Had she forgotten who she was talking to? Hook had always been a ladies man, used to having the attention of any pretty lass he desired. He was overconfident, but he had every reason to be with how successful his attempts to woo beautiful women had been. This situation, with a feisty, closed-off female, was challenging for him to deal with. Maybe that was part of the reason why he liked it so much.

Killian placed his hand over his heart, pretending to wince at her statement. "Your words, they've crushed me. But, life goes on, aye? I shan't let you deter me from finding a way to at least earn your trust, if not your heart." Half smiling, Killian would add, "Oh, and I'll find a way to make you laugh yet, Swan. I'd settle for a smile, in fact. A genuine one. I've had years to practice my banter. I'll find something that works. It's only a matter of time." The pirate sounded almost excited about this, as if it were a joy for him to try and figure out the unique inner workings of Emma Swan's mind.

"Aye, but you've only heard stories about the Enchanted Forest. You haven't heard a story about the land I spoke of until just now," Killian remarked, the smile eventually fading from his lips when she would make her last comment about his history. Killian turned away so that she couldn't see his face when he would respond. It was his attempt to hide the truth from that damn lie detecting super power she claimed to have. "I never mentioned whose history that was, love. He was just... a man from long ago." He stopped talking, grateful when Star would chime in to ask what they were talking about. Maybe the subject would be changed. Somehow. "Nothing. It was nothing important," he said, evasive.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore
Overdramatic bastard. Not that his little false hurt was annoying. It was just silly, not harmful in any way. Except, perhaps, in his insistence that he would win her over. She didn't want these attempts, when he already sparked odd emotions in her. Didn't need him encouraging the emotions she tried so desperately to keep down. But she didn't let on, only offering a sarcastic smile in response to his words. "Happy?" she remarked, referring to his claim about a smile. Though, his excitement about it was odd to her, in an almost charming way. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

"Fair point," she replied to his statement about her not having heard stories about his land before. Though honestly, she could do without any stories for a while. A long, long while. But with the way Killian reacted, tensing and looking away at her history comment... Well, she didn't need to see his face to pick up on what it meant. "Your ship. I was talking about your ship," she explained, not caring to press him about his obvious lie. Not right now, anyways.

In any case, soon enough, they were portal hopping yet again. This time, it looked like they were on some sort of ship, dinky as it may have been. Still, she couldn't help but glance to Killian with a somewhat amused expression. "Feeling at home yet?" Regardless of how he might answer, she didn't have time to linger. It looked like people- Star included -were bursting towards the sound of snoring from nearby. "Oh, come on..." she muttered under her breath. "Kid, wait!" she called, jogging after Star. Hadn't she heard of letting sleeping pirates lie?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Crow

Even the destruction of the door and the ensuing debris flying everywhere seemed to stir the sleeping person inside the cabin. Stepping in Star's foot hit a bottle that rolled further down the floor hitting a few others that halted its advance.

For the captains cabin the room seemed rather barren, but further into the room they spotted a hammock and the source of the heavy snoring from a man with a hat over his head.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Chapter 3
High sea adventure

As the clean-up was going on around them America figured it was time to go. Before that though she decided to speak with Goliath about his plans. "So what are your plans now?"

He looked up with sorrow in his eyes at their former home that was now just smouldering ashes. "Perhaps rebuild given the time. Xanatos had already offered in the past to let us return to our ancestral home. It might be time to pick him up on his offer."

"What about the rest of your clan?"

"They are hurt, but gargoyles are strong and they will recover...but Lexington..."

"We'll get him back." America assured Goliath. "Thanos is going to get a royal mud stomping before this is all over."

A faint smile crept up on Goliath's face. "I trust you when you say that. You and your friends go with my blessings."

America nodded before she tried to get everyone's attention. "Okay guys we're leaving! Say your goodbyes and prepare to jump!"

Again America created one of her star shaped portals on the ground and jumped in followed by the rest of the group. As they emerged on the other side they'd feel the smell of the oceans and a cold breeze sweep over them. They soon realized that they were standing on a galleon of some sort. A dingy one right in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight on either side as far as the eye could see.

The strangest thing however was that if they were on a ship in the middle of the ocean...where was the crew? After some investigating however they'd hear snoring coming from the captains quarters.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca

Even the destruction of the door and the ensuing debris flying everywhere seemed to stir the sleeping person inside the cabin. Stepping in Star's foot hit a bottle that rolled further down the floor hitting a few others that halted its advance.

For the captains cabin the room seemed rather barren, but further into the room they spotted a hammock and the source of the heavy snoring from a man with a hat over his head.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Star walked over to him and poked to captain.

"Are you okay!?" She asked.

@Jeremi @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti

Chapter 3
High sea adventure

As the clean-up was going on around them America figured it was time to go. Before that though she decided to speak with Goliath about his plans. "So what are your plans now?"

He looked up with sorrow in his eyes at their former home that was now just smouldering ashes. "Perhaps rebuild given the time. Xanatos had already offered in the past to let us return to our ancestral home. It might be time to pick him up on his offer."

"What about the rest of your clan?"

"They are hurt, but gargoyles are strong and they will recover...but Lexington..."

"We'll get him back." America assured Goliath. "Thanos is going to get a royal mud stomping before this is all over."

A faint smile crept up on Goliath's face. "I trust you when you say that. You and your friends go with my blessings."

America nodded before she tried to get everyone's attention. "Okay guys we're leaving! Say your goodbyes and prepare to jump!"

Again America created one of her star shaped portals on the ground and jumped in followed by the rest of the group. As they emerged on the other side they'd feel the smell of the oceans and a cold breeze sweep over them. They soon realized that they were standing on a galleon of some sort. A dingy one right in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight on either side as far as the eye could see.

The strangest thing however was that if they were on a ship in the middle of the ocean...where was the crew? After some investigating however they'd hear snoring coming from the captains quarters.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca

Star simply responded to Killian with a nod as she continued to sit there with her wand. Eventually, the group had been transported yet again, this time to what looked like a ship of some sort.

"Woah! We're on a ship!" Star said as she wandered on over to Marco and playfully slung her arm over his shoulder. "Y'know, I always wanted to go on a date on a ship." She playfully mused. However, when she actually took the time to look over the teen, who let's just say had seen better days.

R2G84.jpg

"Mmf--you might wanna step back Star. I think I'm--gag--gonna barf."

"Uhhh, you okay Marco?" Star asked, slipping her arm off of his shoulder and back to her own side.

"Yeah just--gag--seasick."

"Ohh. Well I'll just leave you to that." She said, contemplating at least giving him a peck on the cheek before ultimately deciding against the gesture it in favor of not getting thrown up on.

Instead, Star skipped around the ship until she stopped at the Captain's Quarters, where she heard snoring. Star, for whatever reason, mistook this for someone being in peril.

RK0oU.jpg

"Ahh! Don't worry! I'll save you!" Star yelped before blasting down the doors with her wand and rushing in to save the day.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @whoever

Overdramatic bastard. Not that his little false hurt was annoying. It was just silly, not harmful in any way. Except, perhaps, in his insistence that he would win her over. She didn't want these attempts, when he already sparked odd emotions in her. Didn't need him encouraging the emotions she tried so desperately to keep down. But she didn't let on, only offering a sarcastic smile in response to his words. "Happy?" she remarked, referring to his claim about a smile. Though, his excitement about it was odd to her, in an almost charming way. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

"Fair point," she replied to his statement about her not having heard stories about his land before. Though honestly, she could do without any stories for a while. A long, long while. But with the way Killian reacted, tensing and looking away at her history comment... Well, she didn't need to see his face to pick up on what it meant. "Your ship. I was talking about your ship," she explained, not caring to press him about his obvious lie. Not right now, anyways.

In any case, soon enough, they were portal hopping yet again. This time, it looked like they were on some sort of ship, dinky as it may have been. Still, she couldn't help but glance to Killian with a somewhat amused expression. "Feeling at home yet?" Regardless of how he might answer, she didn't have time to linger. It looked like people- Star included -were bursting towards the sound of snoring from nearby. "Oh, come on..." she muttered under her breath. "Kid, wait!" she called, jogging after Star. Hadn't she heard of letting sleeping pirates lie?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Crow

Hook scoffed, reaching out to tap her under the chin before he would call her out on that sarcastic smirk on her lips. "Nice try, but not quite. As I said, a genuine smile, one that can't easily be forced or feigned. I'll be on the lookout for one." Killian was actually a bit pleased by her smile, however, because she chose only to smile instead of saying something about his playful comments. Had what he said actually worked this time? The thought was a nice one.

Although Emma wouldn't press him for details on his lie, he had a feeling she had still saw through it regardless. He wondered if it was because she was being respectful or if Emma didn't really care regardless. Nevertheless, he wouldn't have much time for Emma to even try to press him about it before their group would move onto a new location, and a familiar one at that. The soft ocean breeze, gentle sound of waves beneath his feet, and open atmosphere of freedom... Hook was back in his turf.

tumblr_inline_nrdzsgpr6U1t22rjh_100.jpg

"Well now, what have we here?" Killian would say before even noticing Emma had spoken to him. For the first time in several hours, he was more focused on something besides the pretty blonde. This location really did make him feel better. "This isn't home, love," he finally replied to Emma after a moment. "Home is aboard the Jolly Roger, my own ship. But, how do I put this, I do feel more... at ease here. For the first time since we've set off on this bloody journey we've landed in a place I can understand."

Killian only found himself breaking away from the sights of their location when Star would run off, Emma rushing after her. "Wait, we don't know whose ship this is," he warned, turning to quickly head after them. Pirates could be dangerous, unforgiving people. He knew that better than anyone, of course. But where were all the pirates? Their group could only hear one man snoring in the distance. Stopping outside the captain's quarters that everyone would enter, Killian lingered in the doorway. He watched as Xehanort lift the hat off the sleeping man's head, waiting to see who this person was and if he recognized him.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Crow @Mason Moretti

736960645_47493.gif
Hercules looked about his surroundings, "This seems to be a pirate ship." He said, stating the obvious. Considering their current location, the demigod concluded that it would be best if he not touch anything considering how delicate the ships of ages past are compared to modern ships. "Well there is only one thing to do in a situation like this." Once he heard the snoring, he went to the source of it. "Ahoy there! We seek your finest wenches and strongest rum!" He spoke aloud "You will garner the gratitude of the best looking demigod in the world. Or any world for that matter."
------
Cho began walking around the exterior of the ship, looking around to see if he could find anything strange. "Guess this was made before the invention of cruise ships. From a nice mansion to this dump. Talk about downgrading." He murmured. Much like his companion he too had to be careful around such a sea faring vessel of this quality.

@Jeremi @Whoeverelse

giphy.gif

The man continued to snore heavily even after the hat was removed. He smelled heavily of booze and things you wouldn't want to put a name to.​

Star walked over to him and poked to captain.

"Are you okay!?" She asked.

@Jeremi @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti

Finally the mans eyes opened and the glanced over to the group...

Only to roll over to his side and continue sleeping.​

736960645_47493.gif
Hercules looked about his surroundings, "This seems to be a pirate ship." He said, stating the obvious. Considering their current location, the demigod concluded that it would be best if he not touch anything considering how delicate the ships of ages past are compared to modern ships. "Well there is only one thing to do in a situation like this." Once he heard the snoring, he went to the source of it. "Ahoy there! We seek your finest wenches and strongest rum!" He spoke aloud "You will garner the gratitude of the best looking demigod in the world. Or any world for that matter."
------
Cho began walking around the exterior of the ship, looking around to see if he could find anything strange. "Guess this was made before the invention of cruise ships. From a nice mansion to this dump. Talk about downgrading." He murmured. Much like his companion he too had to be careful around such a sea faring vessel of this quality.

@Jeremi @Whoeverelse

"The rum is gone and the wenches are gone. Is only me left on the high seas." Then like a sudden thought came to him he turned back towards the gathered crowd. "Wait a tic...when did you come in? Didn't you see the door was closed?" Then he realized his hat was gone and he quickly snapped it back from Xehanort as he got up on very shaky feet.

"Can't anyone get any privacy anymore?"

"Yeah well, we landed on your ship and with no crew here we just got curious." Songbird replied to the man.

America too spoke up. "Who are you anyway and what are you doing in the middle of the ocean with a boat like this?"

The man looked almost hurt that America didn't know who he was. "The Fool's Errand isn't as much a boat rather than a very huge stick. Little miss I'll 'ave you know that you're in the presence of the greatest pirate who 'as ever sailed the seven seas! Captain Jack Sparrow! And why I'm alone well..." Captain Jack just shrugged. "Difference of opinion really."

wwKWfdX.png

Billy wasn't too impressed with this pirate or his ship. With a sigh, he leaned in toward America to whisper into her ear. "Listen, what's our plan here? If we're just going to hide it out, this ship's as good a place as any." He turned his head, frowning at decrepit surroundings. "Or... are we going to help the people Thanos is taking? Do we look for one of these hearts of light, or what?"

Tommy then appeared, looking bored. "He's not lying about being alone. Hey, Chavez--" He leaned his head in to join Billy. "You seem to keep taking us to places where these hearts are. You know what's up there?"

@Jeremi @Everyone

giphy.gif

The man continued to snore heavily even after the hat was removed. He smelled heavily of booze and things you wouldn't want to put a name to.​

"The rum is gone and the wenches are gone. Is only me left on the high seas." Then like a sudden thought came to him he turned back towards the gathered crowd. "Wait a tic...when did you come in? Didn't you see the door was closed?" Then he realized his hat was gone and he quickly snapped it back from Xehanort as he got up on very shaky feet.

"Yeah well, we landed on your ship and with no crew here we just got curious." Songbird replied to the man.

America too spoke up. "Who are you anyway and what are you doing in the middle of the ocean with a boat like this?"

The man looked almost hurt that America didn't know who he was. "The Fool's Errand isn't as much a boat rather than a very huge stick. Little miss I'll 'ave you know that you're in the presence of the greatest pirate who 'as ever sailed the seven seas! Captain Jack Sparrow! And why I'm alone well..." Captain Jack just shrugged. "Difference of opinion really."

"In other words, Captain, nobody wants to be on your crew, or if they did, they abandoned you."

wwKWfdX.png

Billy wasn't too impressed with this pirate or his ship. With a sigh, he leaned in toward America to whisper into her ear. "Listen, what's our plan here? If we're just going to hide it out, this ship's as good a place as any." He turned his head, frowning at decrepit surroundings. "Or... are we going to help the people Thanos is taking? Do we look for one of these hearts of light, or what?"

Tommy then appeared, looking bored. "He's not lying about being alone. Hey, Chavez--" He leaned his head in to join Billy. "You seem to keep taking us to places where these hearts are. You know what's up there?"

@Jeremi @Everyone

"Then it would stand to reason that another heart of light is on The Fool's Errand. Captain Sparrow, are you sure that there isn't anyone else besides you and our group on your ship? Is there a place where someone could stow away?"
@Jeremi @Atomyk @Everyone

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nrdzqdWfYe1t22rjh_100.jpg

"Well, isn't that a bloody shame,"
Hook replied, frowning when Jack would state that rum was gone. Tragic news indeed. He was running low on his own rum supply, and half had been hoping he could procure more of it soon. He raised an eyebrow, however, when Jack would claim to be the greatest pirate of the seven seas. "Maybe you are in this land, but you're in the presence of Neverland's greatest pirate, mate." He paused before adding, "A good captain really should have a crew. Have they truly abandoned you?" he questioned, echoing Xehanort's thoughts.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @others​

wwKWfdX.png

@Jeremi @Everyone

"We are but...we need to plan it out. We need something...a trump card against Thanos before we can even think about it." America replied as she listened to the two brothers. When Tommy finished she just shrugged. "Right now I'm just along for the ride. Or that's how it feels anyway. It's not like I thought: Oh how cool would a boat be right now! So the question right now is if I even can jump to Thanos if I wanted to."

"In other words, Captain, nobody wants to be on your crew, or if they did, they abandoned you."

"Then it would stand to reason that another heart of light is on The Fool's Errand. Captain Sparrow, are you sure that there isn't anyone else besides you and our group on your ship? Is there a place where someone could stow away?"
@Jeremi @Atomyk @Everyone

"Everyone wants to be on my crew!" Captain Jack exclaimed. "Until they don't but that's not important." For the second question he pointed towards Speed. "'Fraid not, mate. Green boy over there got it right. Ah'm on a one man quest for great treasure! The crew didn't agree, but this will be the greatest treasure in our life time!"

tumblr_inline_nrdzqdWfYe1t22rjh_100.jpg

"Well, isn't that a bloody shame,"
Hook replied, frowning when Jack would state that rum was gone. Tragic news indeed. He was running low on his own rum supply, and half had been hoping he could procure more of it soon. He raised an eyebrow, however, when Jack would claim to be the greatest pirate of the seven seas. "Maybe you are in this land, but you're in the presence of Neverland's greatest pirate, mate." He paused before adding, "A good captain really should have a crew. Have they truly abandoned you?" he questioned, echoing Xehanort's thoughts.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @others​

"'Tis true..." He responded solemnly before grinning. "How lucky am I then for the fates to grant me another crew!"

Songbird looked around before pointing back at herself. "You mean...us?"

"Aye! Hoisting sails! Swabbing decks! I promise I'll make it worth your while. We'll split the treasure...seventy-thirty!"

"We're not interested in any treasure. All we are here for, probably, is to find a heart of light."

Don't need treasure? Great! Captain Jack was happy he didn't have to share. "I wont share then, begrudgingly of course but...What is this...heart of light thing? Sounds quite...borin'."

America looked at the rest of the thinking real hard about if she should tell him about everything that's happened. She decided not to. "It's kind of a metaphor, you know someone with a kind strong heart."

Captain Jack stroked his beard for a moment before answering. "I know one of those! Help me find my treasure and I'll help you find one of those metapoor thingies."

"Fine...what should we do then?"

"Go down to the brig and see if you can find another rum bottle." He said this as he made his way back to the hammock. "I'm getting really dry in my mouth from all of this talkin'."

"That it?" Songbird replied annoyed that they seemed to be treated as servants. "What about getting this actual ship moving?"

"Oh yeah...hoist the sails maybe?"

"I'm pretty sure no one here actually knows how to do that."

"Then this will be the perfect learning experience!"
Captain Jack said getting comfortable in his hammock. "When it's done I'll come do the important part. Holding the wheel to our destination!"

"Do we really..." Billy shook his head. Helping this guy seemed to be the last thing they should have been wasting their time with. As if he could help them out in any real way. "Ugh, guess the most of us can't fly off the boat. I could try magicking us away, but I don't know what it will do..."

QxYuCPM.png

"I could try running a few of you across the water for a while," Tommy said with a shrug. Considering his smirk, it seemed less an actual offer and more of a boast.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone

"We are but...we need to plan it out. We need something...a trump card against Thanos before we can even think about it." America replied as she listened to the two brothers. When Tommy finished she just shrugged. "Right now I'm just along for the ride. Or that's how it feels anyway. It's not like I thought: Oh how cool would a boat be right now! So the question right now is if I even can jump to Thanos if I wanted to."

"Everyone wants to be on my crew!" Captain Jack exclaimed. "Until they don't but that's not important." For the second question he pointed towards Speed. "'Fraid not, mate. Green boy over there got it right. Ah'm on a one man quest for great treasure! The crew didn't agree, but this will be the greatest treasure in our life time!"

"'Tis true..." He responded solemnly before grinning. "How lucky am I then for the fates to grant me another crew!"

Songbird looked around before pointing back at herself. "You mean...us?"

"Aye! Hoisting sails! Swabbing decks! I promise I'll make it worth your while. We'll split the treasure...seventy-thirty!"

"We're not interested in any treasure. All we are here for, probably, is to find a heart of light."

Don't need treasure? Great! Captain Jack was happy he didn't have to share. "I wont share then, begrudgingly of course but...What is this...heart of light thing? Sounds quite...borin'."

America looked at the rest of the thinking real hard about if she should tell him about everything that's happened. She decided not to. "It's kind of a metaphor, you know someone with a kind strong heart."

Captain Jack stroked his beard for a moment before answering. "I know one of those! Help me find my treasure and I'll help you find one of those metapoor thingies."

"Fine...what should we do then?"

"Go down to the brig and see if you can find another rum bottle." He said this as he made his way back to the hammock. "I'm getting really dry in my mouth from all of this talkin'."

"That it?" Songbird replied annoyed that they seemed to be treated as servants. "What about getting this actual ship moving?"

"Oh yeah...hoist the sails maybe?"

"I'm pretty sure no one here actually knows how to do that."

"Then this will be the perfect learning experience!"
Captain Jack said getting comfortable in his hammock. "When it's done I'll come do the important part. Holding the wheel to our destination!"

tumblr_inline_nrdzrfOeiY1t22rjh_100.jpg

Killian tensed whenever Jack spoke, causing his injured shoulder to throb. This man was rather irritating. How in the world could he call himself a captain? Hook didn't like to be treated like someone else's crew. He had worked for a damn long time to become a captain himself and didn't want to feel like he had been demoted into another pirate's crew. When Songbird would comment, saying nobody knew how to hoist the sails on a ship, Hook scoffed, rather insulted. "No, of course we don't. It's not as if we have a devilishly handsome pirate captain in our group whose spent a majority of his life on ships. What a bloody shame. If you excuse me, perhaps I shall fetch the rum," Killian complained.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @others​

"Do we really..." Billy shook his head. Helping this guy seemed to be the last thing they should have been wasting their time with. As if he could help them out in any real way. "Ugh, guess the most of us can't fly off the boat. I could try magicking us away, but I don't know what it will do..."

QxYuCPM.png

"I could try running a few of you across the water for a while," Tommy said with a shrug. Considering his smirk, it seemed less an actual offer and more of a boast.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone

Right now America wanted to throw this Jack guy overboard, but at the possibility of him telling the truth... "Well do we really need the sails? What if we just...pulled the ship forward?"

tumblr_inline_nrdzrfOeiY1t22rjh_100.jpg

Killian tensed whenever Jack spoke, causing his injured shoulder to throb. This man was rather irritating. How in the world could he call himself a captain? Hook didn't like to be treated like someone else's crew. He had worked for a damn long time to become a captain himself and didn't want to feel like he had been demoted into another pirate's crew. When Songbird would comment, saying nobody knew how to hoist the sails on a ship, Hook scoffed, rather insulted. "No, of course we don't. It's not as if we have a devilishly handsome pirate captain in our group whose spent a majority of his life on ships. What a bloody shame. If you excuse me, perhaps I shall fetch the rum," Killian complained.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @others​

"Oh stop it you're makin' me blush! Actually if you could keep it up I wouldn't mind that one bit actually."
Captain Jack replied to Killian, assuming of course that he meant Jack. "And that would be wonderful, there should be one left somewhere...probably...hopefully."

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Right now America wanted to throw this Jack guy overboard, but at the possibility of him telling the truth... "Well do we really need the sails? What if we just...pulled the ship forward?"

"Oh stop it you're makin' me blush! Actually if you could keep it up I wouldn't mind that one bit actually."
Captain Jack replied to Killian, assuming of course that he meant Jack. "And that would be wonderful, there should be one left somewhere...probably...hopefully."

A2j0E.jpg

"Y'know, I always thought that pirates were gonna be fun and cool. You're just lazy and boring." Star said flatly in a somewhat disappointed tone.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @Crow @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

TKJzt2Z.png

"Yeah, uh..." Billy gave Star a sidelong look. The captain probably wasn't going to be much of a help, even if he was up for it. "Once we get those sails going, we could probably move pretty fast if we work together."

"Billy will wave his hands a bit, I'm sure."

"There's a bit more to it than that, but sure, I could get us some wind." Billy then pointed to the water. "We could pick up a few waves. Maybe you should get running." Tommy only shrugged at that. "And, who else... Oh, Baymax could help push, right?"

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Everyone

A2j0E.jpg

"Y'know, I always thought that pirates were gonna be fun and cool. You're just lazy and boring." Star said flatly in a somewhat disappointed tone.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @Crow @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

"And you are ruinin' my captain work." Jack responded back to Star. "Would I be lazy and boring if I did this?" He turned his back to the group and tried to get back to sleep.​

TKJzt2Z.png

"Yeah, uh..." Billy gave Star a sidelong look. The captain probably wasn't going to be much of a help, even if he was up for it. "Once we get those sails going, we could probably move pretty fast if we work together."

"Billy will wave his hands a bit, I'm sure."

"There's a bit more to it than that, but sure, I could get us some wind." Billy then pointed to the water. "We could pick up a few waves. Maybe you should get running." Tommy only shrugged at that. "And, who else... Oh, Baymax could help push, right?"

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Everyone

"I'm sure...Killian was it? Can help us with the ship."
Songbird replied turning to Killian. "This ship looks like it's going to fall apart at any minute but we can do this...right?"

"If you are going to pull this hunk of junk I'll find us some rope. Or push whatever floats your boat."

"And you are ruinin' my captain work." Jack responded back to Star. "Would I be lazy and boring if I did this?" He turned his back to the group and tried to get back to sleep.​

"I'm sure...Killian was it? Can help us with the ship."
Songbird replied turning to Killian. "This ship looks like it's going to fall apart at any minute but we can do this...right?"

"If you are going to pull this hunk of junk I'll find us some rope. Or push whatever floats your boat."

Star responded to his smart-ass quip with a rainbow blast to the face.

@Jeremi

"Stop...!"

wjcPXu6.png

Billy reached out instinctively and yelled at once, which in turn caused a blue barrier to appear between Star and Jack. Billy's eyes glowed a bright blue as he took a few steps toward Star. "What are you doing? He's a civilian. His back was turned to you!"

JbDexwb.png

Tommy took a few steps toward the pair. "Woah, look--" He looked at Star, sizing her up. "She's just a kid. Didn't know better."

"We can't screw around, here," Billy said pleadingly. He took a deep breath, blinking until his eyes stopped glowing and the barrier was dispelled. "None of us are in our home worlds. We invaded this guy's ship, and for what appears to be a pretty mundane world, he's taking it pretty well. He really doesn't have to do anything for us."

Billy made a frustrated noise and looked away. "I mean, he was annoying me too, but still. Come on."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.