Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Songbird realized what Violet was implying. If he could break free from one bubble...what if they worked together? As her bubble surrounded Frollo as did Star it seemed that he was trapped.

But even know he was doing his best to break free. Suddenly however Goliath swooped from the sky having finally arrived back with Angela he'd fly high up in the sky with Frollo trapped inside the bubbles. The further Goliath flew up however one by one the bubbles weakened.

The final bubble burst as Goliath had reached far above the skyscrapers. Frollo grinned wickedly ready to attack Goliath who unceremoniously let go of Frollo. "You hurt my clan, now suffer the consequences."

Frollo however only laughed thinking his powers would save him. He found however that his powers had deserted him. There was not much time for him to delve on this before he hit the pavement. And so another gargoyle had ended Frollo's mad reign.

Soon enough the streets were filled with ambulances and firetrucks as they tried to contain the damage that had been done. It seemed with Frollo's death the shadows had disappeared as well. Goliath turned towards the group to address them. "Thank you all for the assistance, with out you who knows what the man could have done."

"There's nothing to thank us for." America replied grimly. "They took one of your own and destroyed your home."

"Yes...but the rest of my clan was saved. Perhaps if I haven't acted so rashly I could have been here from the start."

Now it was Songbirds turn to speak. "We're going to do everything in our power to get your clan member back. We promise you."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

"Wait....that was it? I was expecting a bit more. An old man with fire and some ants are hardly fit for a son of Zeus. Hopefully next time they bring in something bigger and badder." Hercules grumbled, he didn't even get to use his favorite mace during that fight. Stowing away the mace, he kicked some dust off the floor like a spoiled child. He didn't even realize that one of Goliath's clansman was taken until Songbird mentioned it. "Well I guess we can start working on repairing the place. Good job everyone, that was almost Avenger quality work right there."
-----------
Cho had found Hercules and the others, thankful the fighting was over. He had almost been overtaken by those shadow creatures but managed to elude them before they vanished. "Well, glad that's over. Didn't even have to use it yet." Cho smiled, tapping his wrist bracer before walking away from his current location. He sighed, joining his companion once more along with the rest of the people there.

"Oh, get over yourself," she groaned, shaking her head at him with an equally unhappy expression. "You need help, it's that simple. Can't you let your stupid pride go for two seconds and let me help, or admit that? Anyone would in your situation. Hell, I..-" Ugh. This was hard to say, painful even. But if it made him relent, she supposed she had to say it. So she gestured over her shoulder, wincing slightly from the pain the movement induced. "I need help. I can't reach my wound either, so.. there. Happy?" she asked sarcastically.

Feeling increasingly frustrated with each of his words, she just stared at him desperately at his statement they weren't friends. "Can you please just... Not right now?" she whimpered, practically pleasing. "I'm trying really hard to not--" No. That sentence shouldn't be finished. And thankfully, it was interrupted either way.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately as it likely avoided some awkwardness, Emma had not borne witness to the kids' kiss. She hadn't been near the window to look, rather, still meeting Killian with a stubborn and insistent gaze. Of course, this was interrupted only by Star's loud shout as she ran towards them with Marco in tow, pulling Emma's gaze away, if only briefly.

"Woah, woah, kid, hold up. What are you--" she began to ask, before fully realizing who she had brought with her. "Oh.. Oh. Well, uh, congratulations," she offered with a awkward look, hands momentarily moved out by her sides before slapped back to them again. Though the one that she had previously held out to Hook returned to the same position. "Nice to meet ya, kid. But warning in advance, you better treat her well." She left it at that, her expression saying all that needed to be said on the matter. She'd be keeping her eye out for Star. "Anyways, name's Emma. But now's kinda not the best time, we're-..." She glanced at Killian, gaze wary. But then, an idea came to her. "Actually, Hook got hurt, so I was just going to help him. Maybe you could watch and make sure I do it right, Star?" she asked the girl, offering a smile. Yes, if she got Star in on it, surely Killian couldn't turn her down.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore
"Heheh.. don't worry! I'll treat Star just fine." Marco commented a bit nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhh, well I'll be over there if anyone needs me." Marco said as he began to talk away, though not before earning a kiss a on the cheek from Star, which caused Marco to blush a little as he made his way over to Herbert.

2aCnrAb.png

When Star was asked if she could watch over Emma and make sure that she fixed up Killian correctly, she happily obliged and nodded with a smile. "Sure thing!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

Meanwhile, Marco had made his way over to Herbert and looked up at him in his cool mechanized suit that he made.

t2Cir.jpg

"Hey Herbert, ya think you could make me one of those?" Marco asked half jokingly.

But I mean a mech would be cool though.

@Crow

"Oh, get over yourself," she groaned, shaking her head at him with an equally unhappy expression. "You need help, it's that simple. Can't you let your stupid pride go for two seconds and let me help, or admit that? Anyone would in your situation. Hell, I..-" Ugh. This was hard to say, painful even. But if it made him relent, she supposed she had to say it. So she gestured over her shoulder, wincing slightly from the pain the movement induced. "I need help. I can't reach my wound either, so.. there. Happy?" she asked sarcastically.

Feeling increasingly frustrated with each of his words, she just stared at him desperately at his statement they weren't friends. "Can you please just... Not right now?" she whimpered, practically pleasing. "I'm trying really hard to not--" No. That sentence shouldn't be finished. And thankfully, it was interrupted either way.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately as it likely avoided some awkwardness, Emma had not borne witness to the kids' kiss. She hadn't been near the window to look, rather, still meeting Killian with a stubborn and insistent gaze. Of course, this was interrupted only by Star's loud shout as she ran towards them with Marco in tow, pulling Emma's gaze away, if only briefly.

"Woah, woah, kid, hold up. What are you--" she began to ask, before fully realizing who she had brought with her. "Oh.. Oh. Well, uh, congratulations," she offered with a awkward look, hands momentarily moved out by her sides before slapped back to them again. Though the one that she had previously held out to Hook returned to the same position. "Nice to meet ya, kid. But warning in advance, you better treat her well." She left it at that, her expression saying all that needed to be said on the matter. She'd be keeping her eye out for Star. "Anyways, name's Emma. But now's kinda not the best time, we're-..." She glanced at Killian, gaze wary. But then, an idea came to her. "Actually, Hook got hurt, so I was just going to help him. Maybe you could watch and make sure I do it right, Star?" she asked the girl, offering a smile. Yes, if she got Star in on it, surely Killian couldn't turn her down.

"Heheh.. don't worry! I'll treat Star just fine." Marco commented a bit nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhh, well I'll be over there if anyone needs me." Marco said as he began to talk away, though not before earning a kiss a on the cheek from Star, which caused Marco to blush a little as he made his way over to Herbert.

2aCnrAb.png

When Star was asked if she could watch over Emma and make sure that she fixed up Killian correctly, she happily obliged and nodded with a smile. "Sure thing!"

Meanwhile, Marco had made his way over to Herbert and looked up at him in his cool mechanized suit that he made.

t2Cir.jpg

"Hey Herbert, ya think you could make me one of those?" Marco asked half jokingly.

@Crow

"When a man's lost everything, pride's all he's got," Killian grumbled in response. He calmed, however, when Emma would actually admit to needing help. Well, that was a surprise. Before would give her an answer, however, Hook's thoughts drifted to Emma's next frustrated statement.

"Not right now? Well, you were certainly fine with saying that we're not friends earlier. These words were your own. Has something changed?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow. It didn't matter to him that Star and Marco were standing next to them now. He was too curious not to ask. Pressing, he even added, "Why would something you said yourself be a bother to you?"

Bristling, Hook folded his arms when Emma would ask Star's assistance. "Why you--" Yeah, there was no way he could turn her down now. He reached out and dropped the bandage in her hand, brushing his fingers across her palm in the process. "You're impossible," he murmured, his eyes drifting to her own wound with gentle concern in them. "When you finish, then, you'd better allow me to aide you with your own wound." Why was this happening? He had left her alone for once and here she was coming after him now. How was he supposed to get her out of his head at this rate?

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

2aCnrAb.png

"When a man's lost everything, pride's all he's got," Killian grumbled in response. He calmed, however, when Emma would actually admit to needing help. Well, that was a surprise. Before would give her an answer, however, Hook's thoughts drifted to Emma's next frustrated statement.

"Not right now? Well, you were certainly fine with saying that we're not friends earlier. These words were your own. Has something changed?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow. It didn't matter to him that Star and Marco were standing next to them now. He was too curious not to ask. Pressing, he even added, "Why would something you said yourself be a bother to you?"

Bristling, Hook folded his arms when Emma would ask Star's assistance. "Why you--" Yeah, there was no way he could turn her down now. He reached out and dropped the bandage in her hand, brushing his fingers across her palm in the process. "You're impossible," he murmured, his eyes drifting to her own wound with gentle concern in them. "When you finish, then, you'd better allow me to aide you with your own wound." Why was this happening? He had left her alone for once and here she was coming after him now. How was he supposed to get her out of his head at this rate?

No response came to Hook's first words. Not verbally, anyways, only a look of a softer sort than those she usually threw him being given momentarily before she returned to pressing at the matter at hand. "You know, if you don't give it to me, I can just as easily get cloth on my own. Either way, you're getting help," she pointed out stubbornly.

Unfortunately for her, he was just as stubborn as she, herself, happened to be. Which was why she should have expected the reaction he gave when she asked him not to touch her earlier words. Yet she had hoped he wouldn't, though obviously, such hopes didn't come through for her. "Just-" she began with visible frustration, only to shut her mouth again, shaking her head. She didn't want to have this conversation with Killian alone. She definitely didn't want to have it with him and kiddie company. "We can talk about this later. Preferably over drinks. A lot of drinks."

Trying to distract herself, Marco's words earned a smile of approval from the woman, who hoped he was aware she wasn't trying to drive him away. She just wanted to be sure Star was taken good care of. "Good. And alright, just be careful," she mused as he stated he was heading off, unable to help a smile at the cute display of Star kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks, kid,"
she added to star, fondly patting her head with her free hand and smirking discreetly at Killian, even as he stated she was impossible. "You know what they say," she hummed, trying not to shudder as his hand brushed so momentarily against hers. It really was like each touch made her burn, coming from him. Still, moving closer and to a better position for wrapping the wound, she set to work with gentle, cautious hands. "Takes one to know one. And fine, just stay still." With that, she focused intensely on her work, ignoring the pain some movements caused in her back due to her own wounds. Soon enough, he was securely cleaned and wrapped, at which point Emma took a step back. Slower than she should have, lingering a few moments after she had finished. "...There," she murmured softly before snapping out of it, looking to Star and mustering a smile. "So, uh, what do you think, kid? Look like it'll hold up?"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
No response came to Hook's first words. Not verbally, anyways, only a look of a softer sort than those she usually threw him being given momentarily before she returned to pressing at the matter at hand. "You know, if you don't give it to me, I can just as easily get cloth on my own. Either way, you're getting help," she pointed out stubbornly.

Unfortunately for her, he was just as stubborn as she, herself, happened to be. Which was why she should have expected the reaction he gave when she asked him not to touch her earlier words. Yet she had hoped he wouldn't, though obviously, such hopes didn't come through for her. "Just-" she began with visible frustration, only to shut her mouth again, shaking her head. She didn't want to have this conversation with Killian alone. She definitely didn't want to have it with him and kiddie company. "We can talk about this later. Preferably over drinks. A lot of drinks."

Trying to distract herself, Marco's words earned a smile of approval from the woman, who hoped he was aware she wasn't trying to drive him away. She just wanted to be sure Star was taken good care of. "Good. And alright, just be careful," she mused as he stated he was heading off, unable to help a smile at the cute display of Star kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks, kid," she added to star, fondly patting her head with her free hand and smirking discreetly at Killian, even as he stated she was impossible. "You know what they say," she hummed, trying not to shudder as his hand brushed so momentarily against hers. It really was like each touch made her burn, coming from him. Still, moving closer and to a better position for wrapping the wound, she set to work with gentle, cautious hands. "Takes one to know one. And fine, just stay still." With that, she focused intensely on her work, ignoring the pain some movements caused in her back due to her own wounds. Soon enough, he was securely cleaned and wrapped, at which point Emma took a step back. Slower than she should have, lingering a few moments after she had finished. "...There," she murmured softly before snapping out of it, looking to Star and mustering a smile. "So, uh, what do you think, kid? Look like it'll hold up?"

sSqALCl.jpg

"Hmmm... it's missing one final touch." She said before holding her wand up in the air again. One spell later and a cute little pink band aid with a unicorn on it was placed over a small portion of the actual bandaging.

Ku8mT.jpg

"There. Now it'll hold."

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
sSqALCl.jpg

"Hmmm... it's missing one final touch." She said before holding her wand up in the air again. One spell later and a cute little pink band aid with a unicorn on it was placed over a small portion of the actual bandaging.

Ku8mT.jpg

"There. Now it'll hold."

"..."

Stifling a laugh, Emma patted Star on the back once in an appreciative gesture. Though, ow. With her burn right between her shoulders, it hurt. "Thanks, kid. Good work."

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Thank You
Reactions: thatguyinthestore

"Thanks, kid," she added to star, fondly patting her head with her free hand and smirking discreetly at Killian, even as he stated she was impossible. "You know what they say," she hummed, trying not to shudder as his hand brushed so momentarily against hers. It really was like each touch made her burn, coming from him. Still, moving closer and to a better position for wrapping the wound, she set to work with gentle, cautious hands. "Takes one to know one. And fine, just stay still." With that, she focused intensely on her work, ignoring the pain some movements caused in her back due to her own wounds. Soon enough, he was securely cleaned and wrapped, at which point Emma took a step back. Slower than she should have, lingering a few moments after she had finished. "...There," she murmured softly before snapping out of it, looking to Star and mustering a smile. "So, uh, what do you think, kid? Look like it'll hold up?"

sSqALCl.jpg

Ku8mT.jpg

"There. Now it'll hold."

"..."

Stifling a laugh, Emma patted Star on the back once in an appreciative gesture. Though, ow. With her burn right between her shoulders, it hurt. "Thanks, kid. Good work."

tumblr_inline_nrdzqcBEC61t22rjh_100.jpg

Killian scoffed, shaking his head when Emma would say they should talk later. "Now you're just avoiding me. Look, Swan, I can't make you speak with me, but if you will allow me the honor I shan't be judgemental." Hook sighed. "But, very well then. I can wait. I have all the time in the world." He frowned. "Unless another fire wielding madman appears and kills me. Now that'd just be a crying shame," he added, somewhat sarcastic. When Emma would move forward to treat his wound, Hook straightened his back, forgetting to breathe when she touched him. Something about her touch caused his mind to empty. He closed his eyes, wincing once or twice while she would work.

When Emma finished and he would hear Star say it was "missing one final touch," Hook looked over his shoulder trying to see what she did. "Wait, Star, what did you do?" he questioned, unable to see anything. He gave up looking after a moment, however, turning his attention back to Emma. "Alright, Swan, I cooperated with you. Time for you to be taken care of. Turn around. Let's have a look," he said, gesturing for her to turn around. "I don't have any real bandages, but using more of my shirt should suffice." Killian reached down to pick up his shirt, ripping yet another portion off it before anyone could protest.

• Love

Killian scoffed, shaking his head when Emma would say they should talk later. "Now you're just avoiding me. Look, Swan, I can't make you speak with me, but if you will allow me the honor I shan't be judgemental." Hook sighed. "But, very well then. I can wait. I have all the time in the world." He frowned. "Unless another fire wielding madman appears and kills me. Now that'd just be a crying shame," he added, somewhat sarcastic. When Emma would move forward to treat his wound, Hook straightened his back, forgetting to breathe when she touched him. Something about her touch caused his mind to empty. He closed his eyes, wincing once or twice while she would work.

When Emma finished and he would hear Star say it was "missing one final touch," Hook looked over his shoulder trying to see what she did. "Wait, Star, what did you do?" he questioned, unable to see anything. He gave up looking after a moment, however, turning his attention back to Emma. "Alright, Swan, I cooperated with you. Time for you to be taken care of. Turn around. Let's have a look," he said, gesturing for her to turn around. "I don't have any real bandages, but using more of my shirt should suffice." Killian reached down to pick up his shirt, ripping yet another portion off it before anyone could protest.

"..."

UsjQk.jpg

"Aww, ya really think so?" Star asked with her usual award winning smile before turning back to Killian, who asked her what she had done. "Oh! I put a cute 'lil pink unicorn band-aid on there." She declared before using her wand to make a box appear in her hand. "See?" She asked as she handed the box to Killian.

Songbird realized what Violet was implying. If he could break free from one bubble...what if they worked together? As her bubble surrounded Frollo as did Star it seemed that he was trapped.

But even know he was doing his best to break free. Suddenly however Goliath swooped from the sky having finally arrived back with Angela he'd fly high up in the sky with Frollo trapped inside the bubbles. The further Goliath flew up however one by one the bubbles weakened.

The final bubble burst as Goliath had reached far above the skyscrapers. Frollo grinned wickedly ready to attack Goliath who unceremoniously let go of Frollo. "You hurt my clan, now suffer the consequences."

Frollo however only laughed thinking his powers would save him. He found however that his powers had deserted him. There was not much time for him to delve on this before he hit the pavement. And so another gargoyle had ended Frollo's mad reign.

Soon enough the streets were filled with ambulances and firetrucks as they tried to contain the damage that had been done. It seemed with Frollo's death the shadows had disappeared as well. Goliath turned towards the group to address them. "Thank you all for the assistance, with out you who knows what the man could have done."

"There's nothing to thank us for." America replied grimly. "They took one of your own and destroyed your home."

"Yes...but the rest of my clan was saved. Perhaps if I haven't acted so rashly I could have been here from the start."

Now it was Songbirds turn to speak. "We're going to do everything in our power to get your clan member back. We promise you."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

As Frollo fell to his inevitable doom, both Star and Marco ran over to the body and looked over it. Star in particular had a worried expression on her face.

tumblr_nm24xwiceh1rz6w0do1_500.gif

Yeah, Star wasn't really used to the idea of actually killing people. I mean sure, she thought that Toffee had died in that explosion, but that wasn't really Star's fault as far as she was concerned. She didn't have too long to dwell, however, as she was soon approached none other than Marco himself.

"Hey Star. You wanted to tell me something earlier?" Marco inquired with that damn smile of his that Star always loved to see. After a few deep breaths, Star managed to say it. Well kinda.

"Marco I don't know how to tell you this because you're my best friend and that makes this super weird because... because... I....

I have a crush on you!" She finally managed to blurt out.. Marco was awestruck for a moment. Speechless. He just didn't know what to say, or really how he should be feeling right now. Before he did say anything, Star continued. "I didn't want to admit it because I know you don't feel the same way, and I thought that maybe if I just pretended like the feelings weren't there then they'd go away...

But they haven't. Now listen, I totally get if you wanna just be friends and not go out or anyth--
mmph!" Before the Princess could actually finish her overly long confession, Marco had actually puller her into a kiss!

mY3oa.jpg

The kiss itself was long and drawn out. Star didn't even hesitate to return the kiss like a moth drawn to a flame. Though, unlike some other kisses, this one wasn't intense or rough. But it was just a soft kiss. One that did last a bit, with neither participant wanting to pull away. However, Marco did eventually have to end said kiss due fo fear of losing oxygen. As soon as he did so, he took Star's hands and smiled. Meanwhile Star was blushing again and was actually trying to avert his gaze.

"Star, you're the coolest girl I know. Since I've met you I've gone from the quiet safe kid in the back of the class to.... well a slightly less anti social safe kid really. But that's besides the point. Star, you've given me things that no one else could. You've helped me become more confident, you've helped me meet new friends, but most of all... I got to meet you. You're beautiful, you're adventurous, you're funny... you're all the things that I wanted in a girl and more."

"Wait... so does that mean that you have a crush on me too?" Star asked as she met Marco's gaze once again, earning a light chuckle from Marco.

"Heheh.. yeah I guess it does." Marco said a bit nervously. This comment wasn't met with a kiss, but rather just a regular hug. After said hug was complete, Star lightly punched Marco in the shoulder before looking back over to Emma and Killian. "Oh yeah! You've gotta meet these guys!"

"Wait.. what gu-woah!" Before he knew it, Marco was being dragged along with Star by his wrist and over to Killian and Emma. Once she got over there, it looked as if the interdimensional princess could hardly contain her excitement. "GUYS!!! I DID IT!! IIIIIII mean hey guys! This is Marco." Star said awkwardly, which only earned an equally awkward wave from Marco himself.

By the time Emma came over, Killian had his head turned and chin pressed against his shoulder, using it to hold the makeshift bandage in place while he would continue wrapping. At the sound of Emma's voice, however, the pirate would mess up again, almost dropping the cloth. He sighed and looked at her, frowning. His reply wouldn't be snappy, but he still wasn't exactly happy. "I don't require any help, Swan. I'll manage, thank you very much. You should worry about yourself. I see you still haven't treated your own wounds."

Hook continued with the wrapping, averting his gaze from her. Seeing that Emma had come over to offer her assistance only frustrated him. While he did crave for her attention, this is not how he wanted it. He wanted her attention only if she was interested in him, not because she felt sorry for him due to the injury on his shoulder. At least, that's how it felt to him. He didn't really notice that she wasn't trying to judge him.

"Why do you even want to help me anyhow? I seem to recall you telling Star earlier that we're not friends. We're not even--"

Killian cut himself off when Star would come over excitedly with Marco. "Ah, here comes your friend now," he directed at Emma before replying to Star. "Good for you, lass. At least someone here is happy," he stated, unable to offer any emotion in his voice. The longer he was here, the less pleased Hook felt with the situation. Emma was getting under his skin and he was still worlds away from Rumplestiltskin. He was unhappy, but then again he never really had been happy to begin with.

"Pleasure to meet you, mate,"
he would finally add, directed at Marco. He attempted to perk his voice up, at least so Star would know that he wasn't cross with her. "Treat the lass kindly. A lady always deserves your complete and absolute respect."

2aCnrAb.png

t2Cir.jpg

@Crow

"Even though we defeated the hat guy, we still have the disadvantage. The odds really were raised to 3 to 2- no wait- 2 to 2. We're even matched, but for how long?"

Herbert growled as he thought of the idea of Thanos grabbing Club Penguin like it was nothing, while he had to work for it! He couldn't let that happen.

Herbert alights the Herbertron 3000, just in time to see Marco and Star getting together.

"You know, I always thought that people were supposed to do that at the end of something major, but either way, congrats," Herbert lightly claps at the sight of their union. He wasn't visibly smiling, possibly due to being upset over the aftermath of the current situation.

wGGjE0w.jpg

When Marco asked if Herbert could build him a mecha, Herbert simply answered, "I'll think about it..."

Just then, the Herbertron 3000 collapsed into rubble in a mere matter of seconds.

"... of course, I'll need the time too," Herbert points to the rubble that was once the construct known as the Herbertron 3000.

@thatguyinthestore

UsjQk.jpg

"Aww, ya really think so?" Star asked with her usual award winning smile before turning back to Killian, who asked her what she had done. "Oh! I put a cute 'lil pink unicorn band-aid on there." She declared before using her wand to make a box appear in her hand. "See?" She asked as she handed the box to Killian.

"You think I care if you judge me?" she asked somewhat defensively, furrowing her brows. "You can think whatever the hell you want about me. I don't care. I have my own reasons, and I'd appreciate if you could just... Drop it and respect that," she stated, growing frustrated with the continuation of this subject. Not because of Killian, or Star, or anything else but one simple thing: herself. She was the only one getting in her own way, getting herself worked up. And was all because of some stupid fear she had, because she was still stuck in the past. She was scared to admit any feelings, to let up her walls even a little. Henry, Mary Margaret, David- blood family was one thing, and that was hard enough. But this was even harder.

But she shook it off, rolling her eyes at his sarcastic comment. "You aren't going to die. By crazy fire priests or otherwise," she muttered, continuing to wrap away carefully, noting every tiny movement from Killian as she did. His eyes fluttering close, back straightening, tensing and wincing on occasion- it was all observed. But she didn't comment, not desiring any further defensiveness. And truthfully, not wanting to admit to how closely she had been observing him.

In any case, she was faced with more attention by the man now, causing her to let out a sigh as she was called out. "Alright, alright. You can stop nagging," she complained in a mutter, sliding her jacket off with a good bit of pain induced by the gesture, leading her to cringe and unwittingly mutter a curse. Though she tried to cover this up, turning away so as to allow Killian to observe her wound. "Shirt stays on, so don't get any ideas," she remarked in a desperate attempt to distract from worry about the wound, which, placed in the upper center of her back, didn't seem too horribly major. But it wasn't entirely light, either.

"You think I care if you judge me?" she asked somewhat defensively, furrowing her brows. "You can think whatever the hell you want about me. I don't care. I have my own reasons, and I'd appreciate if you could just... Drop it and respect that," she stated, growing frustrated with the continuation of this subject. Not because of Killian, or Star, or anything else but one simple thing: herself. She was the only one getting in her own way, getting herself worked up. And was all because of some stupid fear she had, because she was still stuck in the past. She was scared to admit any feelings, to let up her walls even a little. Henry, Mary Margaret, David- blood family was one thing, and that was hard enough. But this was even harder.

But she shook it off, rolling her eyes at his sarcastic comment. "You aren't going to die. By crazy fire priests or otherwise," she muttered, continuing to wrap away carefully, noting every tiny movement from Killian as she did. His eyes fluttering close, back straightening, tensing and wincing on occasion- it was all observed. But she didn't comment, not desiring any further defensiveness. And truthfully, not wanting to admit to how closely she had been observing him.

In any case, she was faced with more attention by the man now, causing her to let out a sigh as she was called out. "Alright, alright. You can stop nagging," she complained in a mutter, sliding her jacket off with a good bit of pain induced by the gesture, leading her to cringe and unwittingly mutter a curse. Though she tried to cover this up, turning away so as to allow Killian to observe her wound. "Shirt stays on, so don't get any ideas," she remarked in a desperate attempt to distract from worry about the wound, which, placed in the upper center of her back, didn't seem too horribly major. But it wasn't entirely light, either.

UsjQk.jpg

"There's no need to be defensive," Killian replied his tone remaining soft even while she was tense. "Whether or not you care if I judge you is irrelevant. I only told you that I won't judge you to show that I do respect you. Hell, Swan, I have nothing but respect for you. Don't blind yourself into thinking otherwise." The pirate tilted his head slightly, looking at Emma questioningly. While she was a rather open book in his eyes, he didn't always understand what she was thinking. Her words didn't entirely make sense to him, but the captain knew her reaction had something to do with those walls she kept up around her heart.

"Aye, love, you are right about that," Hook said, a confident half-grin showing on his lips. "I won't die. I'm a survivor," he stated, his good hand instinctively moving to a ring he wore on a chain around his neck. In his mind, this one special ring was the reason why he was still alive. It was his most precious possession. "I've lived for over a century and don't plan on dying any time soon."

"Excuse me?" Killian questioned when Star would reveal what she had placed upon his back. His eyebrow twitched and he opened his mouth to speak disapproval, but quickly closed it again when Star would look so happy about it. "That's... useful," he added after a moment, holding his tongue. He wasn't very happy about it, but it wouldn't be long before he could put his coat back on and hide it.

"Calm down, Swan, I'd never dream of it," Killian said with a slight chuckle as Emma would turn around and make the remark about her shirt. "How many times must I repeat myself? I'm a gentleman. I'd never take your shirt off." He paused before playfully whispering over her shoulder, "Not until you want me to take it off. When that day comes, I'll be happy to oblige."

Killian quieted afterwards, gently placing a hand on her shoulder as he would look down at her wound. After looking at it, he would softly brush her blonde hair over her shoulder so it would be out of his way as he worked. Still, Killian wasn't sure how exactly to treat her wound without... her shirt lifting up a bit more. "Hate to break it to you, Swan, but you may need to lift your shirt up a bit more for this to work. I'd dare not invade a lady's personal space, especially when she doesn't trust me, so maybe you'd rather have Star do this," he offered, trying to be considerate. Also, he really didn't want to get smacked by her. : |

Last edited:
  • Love
"There's no need to be defensive," Killian replied his tone remaining soft even while she was tense. "Whether or not you care if I judge you is irrelevant. I only told you that I won't judge you to show that I do respect you. Hell, Swan, I have nothing but respect for you. Don't blind yourself into thinking otherwise." The pirate tilted his head slightly, looking at Emma questioningly. While she was a rather open book in his eyes, he didn't always understand what she was thinking. Her words didn't entirely make sense to him, but the captain knew her reaction had something to do with those walls she kept up around her heart.

"Aye, love, you are right about that," Hook said, a confident half-grin showing on his lips. "I won't die. I'm a survivor," he stated, his good hand instinctively moving to a ring he wore on a chain around his neck. In his mind, this one special ring was the reason why he was still alive. It was his most precious possession. "I've lived for over a century and don't plan on dying any time soon."

"Excuse me?" Killian questioned when Star would reveal what she had placed upon his back. His eyebrow twitched and he opened his mouth to speak disapproval, but quickly closed it again when Star would look so happy about it. "That's... useful," he added after a moment, holding his tongue. He wasn't very happy about it, but it wouldn't be long before he could put his coat back on and hide it.

"Calm down, Swan, I'd never dream of it," Killian said with a slight chuckle as Emma would turn around and make the remark about her shirt. "How many times must I repeat myself? I'm a gentleman. I'd never take your shirt off." He paused before playfully whispering over her shoulder, "Not until you want me to take it off. When that day comes, I'll be happy to oblige."

Killian quieted afterwards, gently placing a hand on her shoulder as he would look down at her wound. After looking at it, he would softly brush her blonde hair over her shoulder so it would be out of his way as he worked. Still, Killian wasn't sure how exactly to treat her wound without... her shirt lifting up a bit more. "Hate to break it to you, Swan, but you may need to lift your shirt up a bit more for this to work. I'd dare not invade a lady's personal space, especially when she doesn't trust me, so maybe you'd rather have Star do this," he offered, trying to be considerate. Also, he really didn't want to get smacked by her. : |

"Thanks!" She said before beginning to chew on her wand out of boredom as she continued to listen to the Emma and Killian bicker.

"Even though we defeated the hat guy, we still have the disadvantage. The odds really were raised to 3 to 2- no wait- 2 to 2. We're even matched, but for how long?"

Herbert growled as he thought of the idea of Thanos grabbing Club Penguin like it was nothing, while he had to work for it! He couldn't let that happen.

Herbert alights the Herbertron 3000, just in time to see Marco and Star getting together.

"You know, I always thought that people were supposed to do that at the end of something major, but either way, congrats," Herbert lightly claps at the sight of their union. He wasn't visibly smiling, possibly due to being upset over the aftermath of the current situation.

wGGjE0w.jpg

When Marco asked if Herbert could build him a mecha, Herbert simply answered, "I'll think about it..."

Just then, the Herbertron 3000 collapsed into rubble in a mere matter of seconds.

"... of course, I'll need the time too," Herbert points to the rubble that was once the construct known as the Herbertron 3000.

@thatguyinthestore
xm0mtYw.jpg

"Oh uhh, yeah dude take as much time as ya need." Marco said as he examined the rubble of what was once the Herbertron 3000.

@Crow

• Bucket of Rainbows

"Excuse me?" Killian questioned when Star would reveal what she had placed upon his back. His eyebrow twitched and he opened his mouth to speak disapproval, but quickly closed it again when Star would look so happy about it. "That's... useful," he added after a moment, holding his tongue. He wasn't very happy about it, but it wouldn't be long before he could but his coat back on and hide it.

tumblr_inline_o7tdbpEk5y1tab5zj_100.png

Admittedly, the blonde wanted to argue. To say she hadn't been defensive, that he was just putting his nose where it didn't belong. But she was aware that that would just make her sound even more defensive, so she relented, instead just responding to his next words. "I never said I thought you didn't respect me. Though, bit of advice, some women take shameless flirting as disrespectful. For future reference." Okay. Yeah, she was still a little annoyed with him. His questioning gaze was met by her averting her gaze entirely.

"Good. You keep doing just that,"
she added to his statement about surviving. "Really rather nobody dies," she mumbled, rubbing her forehead. The exception being Frollo. It was okay he died, though it was really not ideal. But she wasn't sure how else anyone present could have stopped his powers. Still, that didn't mean she was inherently happy about it. But she moved on, not wanting to linger on the prospect of death. No, she'd rather focus on the idea of keeping everyone alive. That'd be nice.

It'd also be nice if Killian would refrain from turning her joke into a flirt. But that just happened to not be the case. Besides, there was some consolation in that she was used to it by now, as frustrating and annoyingly distracting as it was. The way he whispered in such a low, husky tone alone was enough to invade her mind, poisoning her thoughts. "Give it a rest," she groaned, though the way her breath almost unnoticeably hitched when he leaned so close- the way her body tensed as he came so near -gave it away that she could only be so annoyed. "And please, don't get your hopes up with that 'when'. Because it's an if, if anything- and a damn big one at that."

Unable to refrain from doing so, Emma cringed when Killian placed his hand on her shoulder, despite the gentleness of his touch. It was just that her upper back as a whole hurt pretty damn bad at this point, especially now that she had little distraction to keep her from really thinking about the pain. But an equally painful thing came in the form of Killian informing her that she'd have to lift her shirt more for him to wrap her wound. This was almost immediately met by a groan, which was quickly followed up with a whine. "Really?" she asked rhetorically. "Ugh." With that totally intelligent and attractive mutter, she reluctantly- and painfully -began rolling up her shirt, the action causing her to wince. "D-damn it. I don't care who does it, just get it done with," she complained, gritting her teeth. Also. Sports bras were a blessing.

• Love
tumblr_inline_o7tdbpEk5y1tab5zj_100.png

Admittedly, the blonde wanted to argue. To say she hadn't been defensive, that he was just putting his nose where it didn't belong. But she was aware that that would just make her sound even more defensive, so she relented, instead just responding to his next words. "I never said I thought you didn't respect me. Though, bit of advice, some women take shameless flirting as disrespectful. For future reference." Okay. Yeah, she was still a little annoyed with him. His questioning gaze was met by her averting her gaze entirely.

"Good. You keep doing just that,"
she added to his statement about surviving. "Really rather nobody dies," she mumbled, rubbing her forehead. The exception being Frollo. It was okay he died, though it was really not ideal. But she wasn't sure how else anyone present could have stopped his powers. Still, that didn't mean she was inherently happy about it. But she moved on, not wanting to linger on the prospect of death. No, she'd rather focus on the idea of keeping everyone alive. That'd be nice.

It'd also be nice if Killian would refrain from turning her joke into a flirt. But that just happened to not be the case. Besides, there was some consolation in that she was used to it by now, as frustrating and annoyingly distracting as it was. The way he whispered in such a low, husky tone alone was enough to invade her mind, poisoning her thoughts. "Give it a rest," she groaned, though the way her breath almost unnoticeably hitched when he leaned so close- the way her body tensed as he came so near -gave it away that she could only be so annoyed. "And please, don't get your hopes up with that 'when'. Because it's an if, if anything- and a damn big one at that."

Unable to refrain from doing so, Emma cringed when Killian placed his hand on her shoulder, despite the gentleness of his touch. It was just that her upper back as a whole hurt pretty damn bad at this point, especially now that she had little distraction to keep her from really thinking about the pain. But an equally painful thing came in the form of Killian informing her that she'd have to lift her shirt more for him to wrap her wound. This was almost immediately met by a groan, which was quickly followed up with a whine. "Really?" she asked rhetorically. "Ugh." With that totally intelligent and attractive mutter, she reluctantly- and painfully -began rolling up her shirt, the action causing her to wince. "D-damn it. I don't care who does it, just get it done with," she complained, gritting her teeth. Also. Sports bras were a blessing.

tumblr_inline_o456y2iquN1tse695_100.png

"For god's sake, Swan, I how can you be so--"
Killian cut himself off, pinching the bridge of his nose as he would reign in his thoughts. How could she be so willing to argue even after he had only graced her with more compliments? Normally, Hook wasn't the kindest of men. He was quite likely to lash out at any ordinary woman who would so readily cut him down. Right now, however, he surprised himself with just how patient he was being. He found himself rather easily holding his tongue, only offering her a polite smile when she tossed in her opinions on his flirting. He was working hard for this one. He most certainly wasn't going to throw away all his work by cutting her down in return.

"Duly noted," was what he said at first in the face of her sarcastic opinion. "Bit of advice, love, perhaps a multitude of flirting would be more avoidable if it wasn't ignored so often. For future reference." The man grinned after speaking, rather pleased with his own reply back to the savior. Since he was still standing behind her, he twirled one of her blonde locks of hair around his finger, feeling it gently between his thumb and pointer finger. It wasn't meant as a flirt, but was more of an instinctual action he couldn't hold himself back from partaking in.

Killian shook his head in disagreement. "Someone should die, but said man just so happens to be absent from our group. As for everyone else? Well, I suppose I'm in agreement with you. We don't need any unnecessary death." Although he had done quite a lot of killing during his life as a pirate, Killian wasn't an entirely mindless murderer. At least, he'd like to think he wasn't. He only killed others when he had a reason to, and lately he had done a lot... less of it.

Another chuckle would emerge from the pirate's lips. "You really do need to relax, lass. Have you never heard a playful quip before? You have your manner of joking dryly while I have my own witty, dashing speech."

tumblr_inline_o456y0KQAU1tse695_100.png

Killian nodded after receiving verbal permission to treat her wound, but continued with the conversation he had started. "Perhaps if the clever wording of a captivating pirate is less than appealing to you, a story would be more to your liking." His voice was calm and soothing, his accent even a bit enchanting to listen to when he spoke at a low tone. "You're not from my land, so I take it you've not heard many truthful tales of it. There was once a man who sailed on my ship. He started off not a pirate, but a slave. He was abandoned one stormy night at sea with his brother. His father sold them, his own children, into slavery." For a brief moment, Hook hardened his expression before continuing.

"The boys worked for their freedom, saving all their money for years so they could buy it. Eventually? Well, they made it out. Found themselves working aboard a ship named The Jewel of the Realm." Killian paused to smile. "That, my dear Swan, is the very same ship that became my own one day, renamed and branded as a pirate ship. Isn't history grand?" His question at the end was jokingly playful, almost in a sarcastic way.

"Done, by the way," Killian said after a moment, stepping in front of Emma to wink at her after he had patched up her wound.

Wait, he had patched it up already?

Why, yes, he actually had. The short story he had told her had ended up being a tactic, a tactic used to distract her from any pain she may have been feeling while he patched her up. He had been extremely cautious as he touched her, as if running his hand over the most fragile and beautiful of glass artwork. But, to Killian, Emma was more beautiful than any such art. He had been so careful, however, that she may not have even noticed that he had worked on her. Unless, of course, she had really been focusing on her pain and not anything he had to say to her.

• Love

Killian cut himself off, pinching the bridge of his nose as he would reign in his thoughts. How could she be so willing to argue even after he had only graced her with more compliments? Normally, Hook wasn't the kindest of men. He was quite likely to lash out at any ordinary woman who would so readily cut him down. Right now, however, he surprised himself with just how patient he was being. He found himself rather easily holding his tongue, only offering her a polite smile when she tossed in her opinions on his flirting. He was working hard for this one. He most certainly wasn't going to throw away all his work by cutting her down in return.

"Duly noted," was what he said at first in the face of her sarcastic opinion. "Bit of advice, love, perhaps a multitude of flirting would be more avoidable if it wasn't ignored so often. For future reference." The man grinned after speaking, rather pleased with his own reply back to the savior. Since he was still standing behind her, he twirled one of her blonde locks of hair around his finger, feeling it gently between his thumb and pointer finger. It wasn't meant as a flirt, but was more of an instinctual action he couldn't hold himself back from partaking in.

Killian shook his head in disagreement. "Someone should die, but said man just so happens to be absent from our group. As for everyone else? Well, I suppose I'm in agreement with you. We don't need any unnecessary death." Although he had done quite a lot of killing during his life as a pirate, Killian wasn't an entirely mindless murderer. At least, he'd like to think he wasn't. He only killed others when he had a reason to, and lately he had done a lot... less of it.

Another chuckle would emerge from the pirate's lips. "You really do need to relax, lass. Have you never heard a playful quip before? You have your manner of joking dryly while I have my own witty, dashing speech."

Killian nodded after receiving verbal permission to treat her wound, but continued with the conversation he had started. "Perhaps if the clever wording of a captivating pirate is less than appealing to you, a story would be more to your liking." His voice was calm and soothing, his accent even a bit enchanting to listen to when he spoke at a low tone. "You're not from my land, so I take it you've not heard many truthful tales of it. There was once a man who sailed on my ship. He started off not a pirate, but a slave. He was abandoned one stormy night at sea with his brother. His father sold them, his own children, into slavery." For a brief moment, Hook hardened his expression before continuing.

"The boys worked for their freedom, saving all their money for years so they could buy it. Eventually? Well, they made it out. Found themselves working aboard a ship named The Jewel of the Realm." Killian paused to smile. "That, my dear Swan, is the very same ship that became my own one day, renamed and branded as a pirate ship. Isn't history grand?" His question at the end was jokingly playful, almost in a sarcastic way.

"Done, by the way," Killian said after a moment, stepping in front of Emma to wink at her after he had patched up her wound.

Why, yes, he actually had. The short story he had told her had ended up being a tactic, a tactic used to distract her from any pain she may have been feeling while he patched her up. He had been extremely cautious as he touched her, as if running his hand over the most fragile and beautiful of glass artwork. But, to Killian, Emma was more beautiful than any such art. He had been so careful, however, that she may not have even noticed that he had worked on her. Unless, of course, she had really been focusing on her pain and not anything he had to say to her.

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-29520196-100-100.png

"Well just how would you have me respond?"
she asked dryly in regards to his retaliation about her commentary on his flirts, not really caring to indulge on the matter. "By running into your arms, professing some undying love for you and sharing true love's kiss? Sorry, but that isn't happening. I've told you, I'm not...-" Interested? Well, that wasn't entirely true. She was interested in some capacity, at the very least. She just didn't care to admit it, to him or even herself. Fortunately, it wasn't a worried thought she held too long, becoming again distracted by Killian's actions. This time, when he gently took a lock of her hair, caressing it in his hand. She had no clever remark to make about it, no quip or jab. She was just silent.

Even when Killian went on about his revenge quest yet again, saying that one man did need to die but wasn't here, Emma still remained silent. She could worry about stopping that whole issue later. For now, she just wanted to worry about issues as they came up. And right now, Rumple wasn't on the list. Still, she couldn't stay quiet when he called her out on needing to relax, almost instantaneously opening her mouth again. "Sorry. I guess I didn't realize. I guess it's because jokes and quips are usually funny," she remarked, not intending to take any comments from him directed at her lying down.

But even with that sentiment, she did give a pause when Killian mentioned a story. "Really? Pretty sure I've heard enough stories for a while. Especially with how all of them all keep coming true," she mused, sarcastically. But despite her comment, she listened intently, almost entirely failing to notice his work as he spoke. She was enchanted by his voice and words, not to mention how close he was to her, and found herself lost in them quickly. She didn't note his expression hardening, due to him being behind her, but she could hear a slight shift in his tone. And that was enough to tell that perhaps there was more to this story. But she didn't press just then, only hearing him out to the end. And then realized when he stepped in front of her and winked that he was done, at which point her shirt was hurriedly tugged back down.

"Well, sounds like you've got more history than I knew,"
she mused casually despite her rush in the previous action, playing it cool. Yeah. What's cooler than being cool? Emma Swan, of course.

• Nice Execution!

she asked dryly in regards to his retaliation about her commentary on his flirts, not really caring to indulge on the matter. "By running into your arms, professing some undying love for you and sharing true love's kiss? Sorry, but that isn't happening. I've told you, I'm not...-" Interested? Well, that wasn't entirely true. She was interested in some capacity, at the very least. She just didn't care to admit it, to him or even herself. Fortunately, it wasn't a worried thought she held too long, becoming again distracted by Killian's actions. This time, when he gently took a lock of her hair, caressing it in his hand. She had no clever remark to make about it, no quip or jab. She was just silent.

Even when Killian went on about his revenge quest yet again, saying that one man did need to die but wasn't here, Emma still remained silent. She could worry about stopping that whole issue later. For now, she just wanted to worry about issues as they came up. And right now, Rumple wasn't on the list. Still, she couldn't stay quiet when he called her out on needing to relax, almost instantaneously opening her mouth again. "Sorry. I guess I didn't realize. I guess it's because jokes and quips are usually funny," she remarked, not intending to take any comments from him directed at her lying down.

But even with that sentiment, she did give a pause when Killian mentioned a story. "Really? Pretty sure I've heard enough stories for a while. Especially with how all of them all keep coming true," she mused, sarcastically. But despite her comment, she listened intently, almost entirely failing to notice his work as he spoke. She was enchanted by his voice and words, not to mention how close he was to her, and found herself lost in them quickly. She didn't note his expression hardening, due to him being behind her, but she could hear a slight shift in his tone. And that was enough to tell that perhaps there was more to this story. But she didn't press just then, only hearing him out to the end. And then realized when he stepped in front of her and winked that he was done, at which point her shirt was hurriedly tugged back down.

she mused casually despite her rush in the previous action, playing it cool. Yeah. What's cooler than being cool? Emma Swan, of course.

"What are you two talking about?" Star asked, having not really been paying too much attention to their conversation while she chewed on the tip of her wand.

"What are you two talking about?" Star asked, having not really been paying too much attention to their conversation while she chewed on the tip of her wand.

"Well just how would you have me respond? By running into your arms, professing some undying love for you and sharing true love's kiss?"

Well, uh, yeah, surely part of him wanted to answer yes to this question Emma asked him. Had she forgotten who she was talking to? Hook had always been a ladies man, used to having the attention of any pretty lass he desired. He was overconfident, but he had every reason to be with how successful his attempts to woo beautiful women had been. This situation, with a feisty, closed-off female, was challenging for him to deal with. Maybe that was part of the reason why he liked it so much.

Killian placed his hand over his heart, pretending to wince at her statement. "Your words, they've crushed me. But, life goes on, aye? I shan't let you deter me from finding a way to at least earn your trust, if not your heart." Half smiling, Killian would add, "Oh, and I'll find a way to make you laugh yet, Swan. I'd settle for a smile, in fact. A genuine one. I've had years to practice my banter. I'll find something that works. It's only a matter of time." The pirate sounded almost excited about this, as if it were a joy for him to try and figure out the unique inner workings of Emma Swan's mind.

"Aye, but you've only heard stories about the Enchanted Forest. You haven't heard a story about the land I spoke of until just now," Killian remarked, the smile eventually fading from his lips when she would make her last comment about his history. Killian turned away so that she couldn't see his face when he would respond. It was his attempt to hide the truth from that damn lie detecting super power she claimed to have. "I never mentioned whose history that was, love. He was just... a man from long ago." He stopped talking, grateful when Star would chime in to ask what they were talking about. Maybe the subject would be changed. Somehow. "Nothing. It was nothing important," he said, evasive.

Chapter 3
High sea adventure

As the clean-up was going on around them America figured it was time to go. Before that though she decided to speak with Goliath about his plans. "So what are your plans now?"

He looked up with sorrow in his eyes at their former home that was now just smouldering ashes. "Perhaps rebuild given the time. Xanatos had already offered in the past to let us return to our ancestral home. It might be time to pick him up on his offer."

"What about the rest of your clan?"

"They are hurt, but gargoyles are strong and they will recover...but Lexington..."

"We'll get him back." America assured Goliath. "Thanos is going to get a royal mud stomping before this is all over."

A faint smile crept up on Goliath's face. "I trust you when you say that. You and your friends go with my blessings."

America nodded before she tried to get everyone's attention. "Okay guys we're leaving! Say your goodbyes and prepare to jump!"

Again America created one of her star shaped portals on the ground and jumped in followed by the rest of the group. As they emerged on the other side they'd feel the smell of the oceans and a cold breeze sweep over them. They soon realized that they were standing on a galleon of some sort. A dingy one right in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight on either side as far as the eye could see.

The strangest thing however was that if they were on a ship in the middle of the ocean...where was the crew? After some investigating however they'd hear snoring coming from the captains quarters.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 3
High sea adventure

As the clean-up was going on around them America figured it was time to go. Before that though she decided to speak with Goliath about his plans. "So what are your plans now?"

He looked up with sorrow in his eyes at their former home that was now just smouldering ashes. "Perhaps rebuild given the time. Xanatos had already offered in the past to let us return to our ancestral home. It might be time to pick him up on his offer."

"They are hurt, but gargoyles are strong and they will recover...but Lexington..."

"We'll get him back." America assured Goliath. "Thanos is going to get a royal mud stomping before this is all over."

A faint smile crept up on Goliath's face. "I trust you when you say that. You and your friends go with my blessings."

America nodded before she tried to get everyone's attention. "Okay guys we're leaving! Say your goodbyes and prepare to jump!"

Again America created one of her star shaped portals on the ground and jumped in followed by the rest of the group. As they emerged on the other side they'd feel the smell of the oceans and a cold breeze sweep over them. They soon realized that they were standing on a galleon of some sort. A dingy one right in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight on either side as far as the eye could see.

The strangest thing however was that if they were on a ship in the middle of the ocean...where was the crew? After some investigating however they'd hear snoring coming from the captains quarters.

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca
"Well just how would you have me respond? By running into your arms, professing some undying love for you and sharing true love's kiss?"

Well, uh, yeah, surely part of him wanted to answer yes to this question Emma asked him. Had she forgotten who she was talking to? Hook had always been a ladies man, used to having the attention of any pretty lass he desired. He was overconfident, but he had every reason to be with how successful his attempts to woo beautiful women had been. This situation, with a feisty, closed-off female, was challenging for him to deal with. Maybe that was part of the reason why he liked it so much.

Killian placed his hand over his heart, pretending to wince at her statement. "Your words, they've crushed me. But, life goes on, aye? I shan't let you deter me from finding a way to at least earn your trust, if not your heart." Half smiling, Killian would add, "Oh, and I'll find a way to make you laugh yet, Swan. I'd settle for a smile, in fact. A genuine one. I've had years to practice my banter. I'll find something that works. It's only a matter of time." The pirate sounded almost excited about this, as if it were a joy for him to try and figure out the unique inner workings of Emma Swan's mind.

"Aye, but you've only heard stories about the Enchanted Forest. You haven't heard a story about the land I spoke of until just now," Killian remarked, the smile eventually fading from his lips when she would make her last comment about his history. Killian turned away so that she couldn't see his face when he would respond. It was his attempt to hide the truth from that damn lie detecting super power she claimed to have. "I never mentioned whose history that was, love. He was just... a man from long ago." He stopped talking, grateful when Star would chime in to ask what they were talking about. Maybe the subject would be changed. Somehow. "Nothing. It was nothing important," he said, evasive.

Star simply responded to Killian with a nod as she continued to sit there with her wand. Eventually, the group had been transported yet again, this time to what looked like a ship of some sort.

"Woah! We're on a ship!" Star said as she wandered on over to Marco and playfully slung her arm over his shoulder. "Y'know, I always wanted to go on a date on a ship." She playfully mused. However, when she actually took the time to look over the teen, who let's just say had seen better days.

R2G84.jpg

"Mmf--you might wanna step back Star. I think I'm--gag--gonna barf."

"Uhhh, you okay Marco?" Star asked, slipping her arm off of his shoulder and back to her own side.

"Yeah just--gag--seasick."

"Ohh. Well I'll just leave you to that." She said, contemplating at least giving him a peck on the cheek before ultimately deciding against the gesture it in favor of not getting thrown up on.

Instead, Star skipped around the ship until she stopped at the Captain's Quarters, where she heard snoring. Star, for whatever reason, mistook this for someone being in peril.

RK0oU.jpg

"Ahh! Don't worry! I'll save you!" Star yelped before blasting down the doors with her wand and rushing in to save the day.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @whoever

Chapter 3
High sea adventure

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca

"Maybe this is that Blockstopper- err... Rockpopper- uh- Clockblocker's ship. Which would be my world! But certainly not my island. The only ones on that ship are him and his pesky Puffle, which would explain why this ship looks empty - there's only two crew members - the Captain and his pet."

Herbert was about to be proven wrong as he opened the doors to the Captain's Quarters, most likely.

sToRobB.gif

"Hey! Hoprocker! It's me, the guy every penguin loves to hate, Herbert P. Bear!" Herbert proudly declares.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @York @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @etcetcetc​

Status
Not open for further replies.