Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fire was taken care of but Frollo himself burned hot enough to turn any water coming his way to steam. "Last time I fought him I had to drown him in the Seine to not get him to flame on. Don't ask." America replied to Star.

"Well if you can't use water, you choke the fire."
Songbird replied forming an air tight bubble around Frollo using her sonic scream. Frollo fell to his knees but powered up his flames further until the barrier shattered and sent Songbird flying backwards.

"My fire burns eternal! It will not be sated until you are all dead!" He pointed an accusing finger towards America. "You in particular shall be punished for your past deeds!"

"Well gee, don't I feel special." America deadpanned before charging towards Frollo, who merely turned into incorporeal flame as she came close enough and just flew through him.​

Frollo could only laugh when he saw Emma coming his way. "And what pray tell do you think a mere woman can do?" He didn't even consider her a treat and merely conjured up a fire ball that he threw towards Emma.​

In the wreckage of the tower Pocahontas found an aluminum baseball bat laying around. Despite most likely not knowing what it was it seemed to be able to be used as a handy weapon in a pinch.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

She may not have known what it was, but a weapon was better than no weapon. Grabbing the blunt object she took a few slightly awkward swings, before taking a swing at one of the shadows nearby, and any others that got too close. She may as well try and test it out.

At Flash's words she shot him a cheeky grin.

"Stay safe." she said, though there was a bit of worry in her eyes she was sure he could handle himself!

@Jeremi @Josh M @everyone @toomanytags

5ze4IEO.jpg

"Woah. That is not good." Star mumbled in response to seeing that Frollo wasn't gonna go down so easily. Out of ideas of what to do, Star turned to America since she appeared to have had experience fighting this guy. "So how are we gonna fight him!?" Star asked desperately.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I think America said that she drowned him in a river."
Songbird responded to Star with a groan as she got back up from getting knocked over by Frollo. "We are smack dab in the middle of Manhattan so there's water to spare but how we get him there is another thing entirely."

"Stay safe, Don't do anything I wouldn't."

Nodding at his companion, Flash would try to climb and swing himself to Frollo. Flash would try and hinder the manic by webbing into a wall.

"I've never been one for religion, but I don't worshipping Thanos was in the bible. So what's your deal, man?"

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi @Those Fighting

"A fool like you could never understand!" Frollo shouted the webbing burning to ash before it even could hit him.​

Violet Parr
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
@Fight

Violet ate ravenously as Xanatos and the others discussed the matter further, while she herself began to wonder about Angela too... After all, it was very possible that she wasn't the heart of light too, but before things could carry on too far, their suspicions were more or less confirmed when they received news that the clock tower was under attack.

Quickly following along with the others, she arrived on the scene to discover a somehwat aged, but very combat capable man... With some heavy firepower (in the literal sense) at his fingertips. Hearing America's suggestion about getting Frollo down to street level before he could do some more damage, she nodded... Taking note that their opponent appeared to be able to generate fire, even in an oxygen deprived environment.

Taking a moment to assess the battlefield, a sudden idea popped into her head... And with a quick motion, she raised her hands, and tried to generate a spherical forcefield around Frollo, in an attempt to temporarily incapacitate him... Concentrating as she tried to figure out how they might be able to get their opponent down to the street, before an idea suddenly clicked in her mind.

NezTV3w.png

"Knock him off! Now!" She called towards anyone that could help her.

With any luck, she would be able to maintain the forcefield around their opponent, until someone was able to kick it, knocking their opponent along with the forcefield containing them off the edge of the tower... Where she'd then dissipate the forcefield, and let him descend into a freefalll.​

Much like when Songbird trapped him Frollo was ready to break free, but the timely help of the others allowed him to get pushed off the edge of the building to the streets bellow. Hercules' thunderclap helped snuff the final flames on the building and disoriented Frollo further.

Alive, but hurt Frollo broke his way out of the bubble only to find himself surrounded my Detective Maza and the NYPD of the 23th precinct. "Hands in the air! You're under arrest!"

Frollo's face flared up in anger. How dare these women speak like that to him! "I will raise my arms in defiance!" Fire formed around his arms before he let out a stream of it towards the police who proceeded to open fire against him. His flame was too hot however and the bullets melted before they could reach him.

The ensuing attacks had weakened him however, perhaps the fight could yet be won.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

"I think America said that she drowned him in a river." Songbird responded to Star with a groan as she got back up from getting knocked over by Frollo. "We are smack dab in the middle of Manhattan so there's water to spare but how we get him there is another thing entirely."

"A fool like you could never understand!" Frollo shouted the webbing burning to ash before it even could hit him.​

Much like when Songbird trapped him Frollo was ready to break free, but the timely help of the others allowed him to get pushed off the edge of the building to the streets bellow. Hercules' thunderclap helped snuff the final flames on the building and disoriented Frollo further.

Alive, but hurt Frollo broke his way out of the bubble only to find himself surrounded my Detective Maza and the NYPD of the 23th precinct. "Hands in the air! You're under arrest!"

Frollo's face flared up in anger. How dare these women speak like that to him! "I will raise my arms in defiance!" Fire formed around his arms before he let out a stream of it towards the police who proceeded to open fire against him. His flame was too hot however and the bullets melted before they could reach him.

The ensuing attacks had weakened him however, perhaps the fight could yet be won.​

sToRobB.gif

"Well, I'll get the hat man for sure!" Herbert grumbles as he attempts to find a fire extinguisher. Maybe even two.

"Hey, Star!" Herbert asks, "got any spells I can use to fly down in a jiffy? I'm going after him!"

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @etcetcetc​

"I think America said that she drowned him in a river." Songbird responded to Star with a groan as she got back up from getting knocked over by Frollo. "We are smack dab in the middle of Manhattan so there's water to spare but how we get him there is another thing entirely."

As the battle began go ensue on the streets, Star smirked when she realized that Frollo was weakened. But before she attacked him, however, she turned to Herbert, who asked if there was a way that he could get down quickly. "Yeah!" She said before aiming her wand at Herbert.

"Bunny Rocket Blast!" She yelled. Like before, a pink blast of bunnies erupted below Herbert. Assuming this worked, Herbert would have been plunged toward the ground at high speeds.

Before Star and Marco joined the fight as well, Star turned to Marco and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Uhhh Marco? After this, I gotta ask you something." Star said with a small smile.

"Yeah sure. But first, let's beat this guy!" Marco declared with a smirk.

"Right on top of that." Star bemused as the pair hopped down onto the street below. Once she did so, Star immediately took aim at Frollo, who was now what looked like he was in a weakened state.

Making sure that she was away from the people on her side, Star held her hand up high in the air. "Warnicorn Stampede!"

When she cast this spell, five very large unicorns appeared from the sky and crashed down onto the streets. Said unicorns ran toward Frollo and attempted to trample him, assuming that they weren't effected by the flames.

uTBEy.jpg

As the battle began go ensue on the streets, Star smirked when she realized that Frollo was weakened. But before she attacked him, however, she turned to Herbert, who asked if there was a way that he could get down quickly. "Yeah!" She said before aiming her wand at Herbert.

"Bunny Rocket Blast!" She yelled. Like before, a pink blast of bunnies erupted below Herbert. Assuming this worked, Herbert would have been plunged toward the ground at high speeds.

Before Star and Marco joined the fight as well, Star turned to Marco and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Uhhh Marco? After this, I gotta ask you something." Star said with a small smile.

"Yeah sure. But first, let's beat this guy!" Marco declared with a smirk.

"Right on top of that." Star bemused as the pair hopped down onto the street below. Once she did so, Star immediately took aim at Frollo, who was now what looked like he was in a weakened state.

Making sure that she was away from the people on her side, Star held her hand up high in the air. "Warnicorn Stampede!"

When she cast this spell, five very large unicorns appeared from the sky and crashed down onto the streets. Said unicorns ran toward Frollo and attempted to trample him, assuming that they weren't effected by the flames.

uTBEy.jpg

"WOOOOAAAAH!"

As this occured, Herbert plummeted, but thanks to his skills, he got up swiftly and boarded the lead unicorn of 5-Warnicorn stampede.

"Hey hat man!" Herbert launched sprays of fire extinguisher at Frollo. If he didn't have fire extinguisher, he would launch rapidfire rounds of mineral water from his Soda Bomber 2000.

While he was at it, he intended to chase and corner Frollo into the aforementioned lake.

"Alright, horns 'n hooves, let's show the hat guy what we're made of!" Herbert motivates the Warnicorn herd as he aids in charging and redirecting them, figuring that Frollo might try to evade them at some point. "Six against one!"

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Jeremi @etcetcetc​

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
"WOOOOAAAAH!"

As this occured, Herbert plummeted, but thanks to his skills, he got up swiftly and boarded the lead unicorn of 5-Warnicorn stampede.

"Hey hat man!" Herbert launched sprays of fire extinguisher at Frollo. If he didn't have fire extinguisher, he would launch rapidfire rounds of mineral water from his Soda Bomber 2000.

While he was at it, he intended to chase and corner Frollo into the aforementioned lake.

"Alright, horns 'n hooves, let's show the hat guy what we're made of!" Herbert motivates the Warnicorn herd as he aids in charging and redirecting them, figuring that Frollo might try to evade them at some point. "Six against one!"

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Jeremi @etcetcetc​

You know what happens to warnicorns being hit by nova force flames?

Same thing that happens to everything else. It burns.

Frollo was fire incarnate and even in his hurt state the fires burned hot, far hotter than any fire extinguisher. The lead warnicorns was hit with such intense flames that it burned to cinders almost instantly causing Herbert to be sent flying due to the sudden stop. The other four didn't fare much better. The pavement itself had started to melt due to the power of the flames.

"You send animals to stop me?! Everything will be burnt to ash when I am done with you!"

Songbird and America flew down to ground level not quite sure what to do. "America! Do you know how he has these powers? If we knew that then maybe we could stop him!"

But she didn't. Last time America had caught him by surprise and he ran away like a coward, he was only one guy but this whole fire shtick was made even touching him a pain in the ass. "All I know is that he's a jerk that can burn and right now that's biting us in the ass hard."

Violet Parr
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
@Fight

Frollo was down! With the help of the others, Frollo was pushed off the side of the building, and onto the street below where he was quickly swarmed by authorities. This gave Violet a brief, but very needed moment of reprise, just in time to hear Star

Z3lBA35.png

"I-It's nothing... Really!" She tried to say modestly... Though the smile on her face said otherwise.

Looks like she was really getting into the moment, but it didn't take her long before her gaze focused back down on the street below, where the local law enforcement was attempting to arrest the fiery menace they were fighting... Unfortunately though, it would appear that Frollo was still quite clearly alive, and able to easily melt the bullets in the air with his fire powers.

Their efforts bore fruit, but as long as Frollo had his fire, he was unstoppable.

Wait! That was it!

Recalling what Songbird said earlier, about chocking the fire, an idea began to form as she thought about what went wrong with Songbird's attempt to do so; it was not the concept... It was the barrier! They needed a stronger barrier to hold their enemy in before he could burn his way free!

"C'mon! We've gotta go!" She said quickly, locking eyes with Songbird momentarily.

With a quick motion with her hand, as if gesturing her to follow, Violet ran down to the street as fast as her legs could carry her, taking a few moments to recover her strength as she did so in preparation for her next plan of action.

Then, with a quick motion, as soon as she got close enough, waiting for the others attacks to hit their mark, she formed another spherical forcefield around Frollo while he was distracted, motioning to Songbird, and any others that could help.

"I can't hold him... Forever... I need help!" She shouted, her voice straining as she concentrated as hard as she could to keep her forcefield intact.

Hopefully, Songbird, and any others who might be able to reinforce her own barrier would be able to pitch in... And hold off their opponents fire powers long enough for him to burn out his oxygen supply within the bubble...​

Last edited:
Violet Parr
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
@Fight

Frollo was down! With the help of the others, Frollo was pushed off the side of the building, and onto the street below where he was quickly swarmed by authorities. This gave Violet a brief, but very needed moment of reprise, just in time to hear Star

Z3lBA35.png

"I-It's nothing... Really!" She tried to say modestly... Though the smile on her face said otherwise.

Looks like she was really getting into the moment, but it didn't take her long before her gaze focused back down on the street below, where the local law enforcement was attempting to arrest the fiery menace they were fighting... Unfortunately though, it would appear that Frollo was still quite clearly alive, and able to easily melt the bullets in the air with his fire powers.

Their efforts bore fruit, but as long as Frollo had his fire, he was unstoppable.

Wait! That was it!

Recalling what Songbird said earlier, about chocking the fire, an idea began to form as she thought about what went wrong with Songbird's attempt to do so; it was not the concept... It was the barrier! They needed a stronger barrier to hold their enemy in before he could burn his way free!

"C'mon! We've gotta go!" She said quickly, locking eyes with Songbird momentarily.

With a quick motion with her hand, as if gesturing her to follow, Violet ran down to the street as fast as her legs could carry her, taking a few moments to recover her strength as she did so in preparation for her next plan of action.

Then, with a quick motion, as soon as she got close enough, waiting for the others attacks to hit their mark, she formed another spherical forcefield around Frollo while he was distracted, motioning to Songbird, and any others that could help.

"I can't hold him... Forever... I need help!" She shouted, her voice straining as she concentrated as hard as she could to keep her forcefield intact.

Hopefully, Songbird, and any others who might be able to reinforce her own barrier would be able to pitch in... And hold off their opponents fire powers long enough for him to burn out his oxygen supply within the bubble...​
bpn5q.jpg

"Ohh, I think I have an idea!" Star said as she aimed her wand at Frollo yet again. Instead of attacking him again, she instead fired a more defensive spell.

"Super Bubble Entrapment!" She said. When she said this spell, Frollo would have been entrapped in a bubble along with Violet's force field. However, also like Violet, Star had to hold the spell, which was quite hard. "Alright hurry up and attack this guy! I'm not sure-ugh-how long it'll take!"

Well, this was quite a conundrum. Apparently hearts of light could belong to anyone, not just girls. And this Frollo fellow was leading a dangerous attack! Zé watched from the sidelines, not much of a pugilist himself, but Violet and Star seemed to have an idea how to stop him. He started to wonder if one spell of his could work as a last resort...no, he needed to be very careful with that one.

Frollo was fire incarnate and even in his hurt state the fires burned hot, far hotter than any fire extinguisher. The lead warnicorns was hit with such intense flames that it burned to cinders almost instantly causing Herbert to be sent flying due to the sudden stop. The other four didn't fare much better. The pavement itself had started to melt due to the power of the flames.

"You send animals to stop me?! Everything will be burnt to ash when I am done with you!"

Songbird and America flew down to ground level not quite sure what to do. "America! Do you know how he has these powers? If we knew that then maybe we could stop him!"

But she didn't. Last time America had caught him by surprise and he ran away like a coward, he was only one guy but this whole fire shtick was made even touching him a pain in the ass. "All I know is that he's a jerk that can burn and right now that's biting us in the ass hard."

Violet Parr
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
@Fight

Z3lBA35.png

Wait! That was it!

bpn5q.jpg

"Ohh, I think I have an idea!" Star said as she aimed her wand at Frollo yet again. Instead of attacking him again, she instead fired a more defensive spell.

"Super Bubble Entrapment!" She said. When she said this spell, Frollo would have been entrapped in a bubble along with Violet's force field. However, also like Violet, Star had to hold the spell, which was quite hard. "Alright hurry up and attack this guy! I'm not sure-ugh-how long it'll take!"

Well, this was quite a conundrum. Apparently hearts of light could belong to anyone, not just girls. And this Frollo fellow was leading a dangerous attack! Zé watched from the sidelines, not much of a pugilist himself, but Violet and Star seemed to have an idea how to stop him. He started to wonder if one spell of his could work as a last resort...no, he needed to be very careful with that one.

"Today is not my lucky day, and it won't be his either!"

Herbert was not ready to give up. After being tossed away like a teddy bear, he got up on his paws.

He decided to look around for something to build. This was a city, so there would be cars around.

With a little jury-rigging, Herbert created a rideable, humanoid robot that was about as tall as a house, all from cars that were already dismantled by collateral damage. Out of habit, he made built two seats.

He rode his robot beside Zé, before saying, "you up for a ride, Parrot-guy? If you're just gonna watch, at least take the front seat!"

The Herbertron 3000 smacks its arms together, as if eager to kick some butt.

9wXnF3e.jpg

"Let's show that hothead some hellfire."

The Herbertron 3000 used its wheeled legs to dash back to the battle scene.

"Contract your barriers! Crush the hothead under pressure!" Herbert suggests to Star anf Violet as he laughs. "I'm charging my attack, so call me when you're ready to let go!"

The fists of the Herbertron 3000 were vibrating vigorously. Once Herbert was given the signal, his mecha's arms were to be launched towards Frollo at high speeds, followed by Herbert saying...

aQ5ho0P.jpg

"ROCKET PUNCH!"

@York @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Crow

tumblr_inline_oa801brLMa1tab5zj_100.png

Emma met Killian's glare in full, not breaking eye contact even as he glared at her with intensity beyond what she'd seen from him in this sense before. She wasn't sure she had ever seen him looking quite this angered, save for perhaps when she placed the cuffs on him on the beanstalk. But even then, it hadn't seemed quite this intense. Perhaps it was because she was staring him head on here, not backing down from returning his look. She was clearly testing his patience at this point, and he was definitely most certainly testing hers, too. Though she was a master of keeping emotions at bay and thus was unlikely to snap, that didn't mean she couldn't get frustrated. Which she definitely was.

"You know that's not what I'm saying,"
she retorted, albeit in a softer tone. She didn't want him to think his care upset her- Actually, no. It didn't matter if he thought that. If that was what he took from her words? Fine. That was on him, not her. She couldn't magically make him understand that maybe she did give a damn about him. That she appreciated the concern, but didn't want him getting hurt trying to help her. Deciding to drop it, what with the pirate moving on to chewing her out about her plan to just take this head on. Momentarily, she had to wonder. Had to have the stupid thought that had cropped up many times over her whole life, inducing pain and longing in her from even a young age:

Where had all the people who gave a damn been when she actually needed it?

The thought was shoved out of her head as quickly as it came. Now wasn't the time to gripe about her lack of family and friends and people who loved her as a whole through her entire life. She needed to make sure they took this guy down, and Thanos with him. So she tried- oh, how she tried -to keep from interrupting Killian's rant. To let him finish it in whole, and respond appropriately. Fortunately, she didn't have to - he cut himself off. "Thank you," she remarked sarcastically when he said to forget it. "Now is really not the time for this long-winded debate crap." As though she were one to talk.

In any case, she, herself, was tense while awaiting a reveal as to Frollo's condition, sword readied in case anything came up. She was well aware that she had to expect the unexpected. That anything could happen at any moment, including seemingly dead people coming back from such a state.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
hook-73_zpsa69b48a7.png

Huh, what's this? Had Emma softened her stance a bit? If not, she had at least softened her tone of voice. This made the situation a bit more manageable and tolerable for Killian. He relaxed his shoulders a bit, which honestly lessened the pain of his wound. The sarcastic response of thanks that escaped from Emma's mouth, however, did manage to touch a nerve on the pirate. "You scold me about long-winded debates, yet you're the one who just bellowed your bout of drivel only moments before. Don't test me, Swan. I'm not trying to keep an argument going."

And, luckily, they wouldn't have too much time to keep their argument going as the battle would pick up again. "Looks like our enemy hasn't been defeated just yet." Hook raised his sword in case he needed it, but remained back from the fight. He didn't have magical powers or a long ranged weapon, so it was probably best for him to remain away from the most dangerous enemy. Instead, he found that more shadows had spawned that he could deal with. He gave them a whack, knocking one back into the flames. Boy would he be glad when this battle ended.

@Midnight Maiden @FightPeeps​

Megara and Hercules

It seemed that after arriving here at the tower and then going back, Megara and Hercules had gotten a little lost. Would either of them admit that? Nope, not on anyone's lives. Hercules however had noticed the fire at the tower and rushed to help, but Megara grabbed his arm as they rejoined the group. " But I could've-," Hercules started to say before Megara stopped him.

" Could've set yourself on fire. I don't care how durable or strong you are, you are not fire-proof as far as I know," she replied.

Since Meg was worried, Hercules charged at the remaining ants to help defeat them.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Yun Lee

"Crap! Crap Crap!"

As the fire neared Flash, the young man knelled in pain, a wailing yell followed soon. The symbiotic started slinking off Flash, however the solider gain control as they rebounded.

Looking the area, Flash launched himself off the building, and nearby to another. pulling utility gun, Flash had to think. The target couldn't be touched. So he need to thing out side the box. Notching the layout of the floor, Frolllo was near a support beam.

"Everybody out! Pool's closed! fall back now!"

Leaning in for a shot, Flash would aim the beam, hopefully shattering it. and crushing the man.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Yun Lee

hook-73_zpsa69b48a7.png

Huh, what's this? Had Emma softened her stance a bit? If not, she had at least softened her tone of voice. This made the situation a bit more manageable and tolerable for Killian. He relaxed his shoulders a bit, which honestly lessened the pain of his wound. The sarcastic response of thanks that escaped from Emma's mouth, however, did manage to touch a nerve on the pirate. "You scold me about long-winded debates, yet you're the one who just bellowed your bout of drivel only moments before. Don't test me, Swan. I'm not trying to keep an argument going."

And, luckily, they wouldn't have too much time to keep their argument going as the battle would pick up again. "Looks like our enemy hasn't been defeated just yet." Hook raised his sword in case he needed it, but remained back from the fight. He didn't have magical powers or a long ranged weapon, so it was probably best for him to remain away from the most dangerous enemy. Instead, he found that more shadows had spawned that he could deal with. He gave them a whack, knocking one back into the flames. Boy would he be glad when this battle ended.

@Midnight Maiden @FightPeeps​
tumblr_inline_nzdfjeXXA81tab5zj_100.jpg

"Then let's both drop it."
It was a statement filled with annoyance and spoken with a fairly dry tone, but she still didn't seem quite as aggravated as before. She just really had no desire to have this conversation right now, and was really eager to move on from it and, preferably, take down Frollo. She hadn't admitted it before, of course, but the whole actual hellfire thing was new for him. She didn't recall him being the damn human torch in the movie, but she didn't need Hook to know that and try to chew him out more if she pursued.

Which, considering they had pushed him off the side of the building and she couldn't fly? She couldn't really do, anyways. Even more unfortunately, Star could do just that, and zipped right past Emma to her clear discontent. "Kid, wait!" she exclaimed, reaching out after her. But she was already on her way out. "...Shit."

So much for not following. Looked like, with the flames out, she'd just have to take the stairs. Because she wasn't going to let the kid face this alone. She may have had magic, sure, but that didn't make her invincible. She was quick to get on the move, only pausing when she noted there were more of the annoying shadow bugs. Reluctantly, she took to ridding a few of them on her way, striking down one mid-leap and prying another that decided to sink it's teeth in off of her leg, winding up managing to pull it off, kick it away and cleave it down the center.

It didn't matter how many of the things she had to destroy. She needed to make sure the others were safe.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Violet Parr
@Fight

Z3lBA35.png

Wait! That was it!

Songbird realized what Violet was implying. If he could break free from one bubble...what if they worked together? As her bubble surrounded Frollo as did Star it seemed that he was trapped.

But even know he was doing his best to break free. Suddenly however Goliath swooped from the sky having finally arrived back with Angela he'd fly high up in the sky with Frollo trapped inside the bubbles. The further Goliath flew up however one by one the bubbles weakened.

The final bubble burst as Goliath had reached far above the skyscrapers. Frollo grinned wickedly ready to attack Goliath who unceremoniously let go of Frollo. "You hurt my clan, now suffer the consequences."

Frollo however only laughed thinking his powers would save him. He found however that his powers had deserted him. There was not much time for him to delve on this before he hit the pavement. And so another gargoyle had ended Frollo's mad reign.

Soon enough the streets were filled with ambulances and firetrucks as they tried to contain the damage that had been done. It seemed with Frollo's death the shadows had disappeared as well. Goliath turned towards the group to address them. "Thank you all for the assistance, with out you who knows what the man could have done."

"There's nothing to thank us for." America replied grimly. "They took one of your own and destroyed your home."

"Yes...but the rest of my clan was saved. Perhaps if I haven't acted so rashly I could have been here from the start."

Now it was Songbirds turn to speak. "We're going to do everything in our power to get your clan member back. We promise you."

hook-224_zps92d1f73e.png

When the threat ended, Killian finally put away his sword and exhaled a breath of relief. At last, they had a moment to recover from their battle. Instead of chasing Emma, as per usual, the pirate stayed a ways away from the group. His blue eyes scanned over the others, however, looking toward Star in particular. He wanted to make sure the child was okay. For some strange reason she had grown on him, not as much as Emma, but she had still grown on him.

And speaking of Emma, part of him actually did want to chase her down and try to talk her into keeping good on her word to get her own wounds checked, but at the moment there was something he needed to do first.

Hesitantly, Killian began to remove his coat and vest, laying them in a pile next to his feet. He would remove his shirt as well, tearing a bit of fabric off it before adding it to the pile. Then the man began to wrap the wound on his shoulder, well, he wrapped it as well as a one-handed man could wrap a wound. Which, honestly, wasn't very good. He wrapped slowly, struggling especially when his hand would brush over the injury. His hand would even slip once, causing him to mess up and have to start all over. He scowled in frustration, but continued with his crude patch job.

Perhaps Emma had met her match in stubbornness. There were plenty of people he could've asked for help, medical personnel included. Nevertheless, he wanted to do this himself. If anyone else would try to interfere, even with magical methods of healing, he would turn them down. He just wasn't in the mood to be messed with.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Everyone​

Songbird realized what Violet was implying. If he could break free from one bubble...what if they worked together? As her bubble surrounded Frollo as did Star it seemed that he was trapped.

But even know he was doing his best to break free. Suddenly however Goliath swooped from the sky having finally arrived back with Angela he'd fly high up in the sky with Frollo trapped inside the bubbles. The further Goliath flew up however one by one the bubbles weakened.

The final bubble burst as Goliath had reached far above the skyscrapers. Frollo grinned wickedly ready to attack Goliath who unceremoniously let go of Frollo. "You hurt my clan, now suffer the consequences."

Frollo however only laughed thinking his powers would save him. He found however that his powers had deserted him. There was not much time for him to delve on this before he hit the pavement. And so another gargoyle had ended Frollo's mad reign.

Soon enough the streets were filled with ambulances and firetrucks as they tried to contain the damage that had been done. It seemed with Frollo's death the shadows had disappeared as well. Goliath turned towards the group to address them. "Thank you all for the assistance, with out you who knows what the man could have done."

"There's nothing to thank us for." America replied grimly. "They took one of your own and destroyed your home."

"Yes...but the rest of my clan was saved. Perhaps if I haven't acted so rashly I could have been here from the start."

Now it was Songbirds turn to speak. "We're going to do everything in our power to get your clan member back. We promise you."

hook-224_zps92d1f73e.png

When the threat ended, Killian finally put away his sword and exhaled a breath of relief. At last, they had a moment to recover from their battle. Instead of chasing Emma, as per usual, the pirate stayed a ways away from the group. His blue eyes scanned over the others, however, looking toward Star in particular. He wanted to make sure the child was okay. For some strange reason she had grown on him, not as much as Emma, but she had still grown on him.

And speaking of Emma, part of him actually did want to chase her down and try to talk her into keeping good on her word to get her own wounds checked, but at the moment there was something he needed to do first.

Hesitantly, Killian began to remove his coat and vest, laying them in a pile next to his feet. He would remove his shirt as well, tearing a bit of fabric off it before adding it to the pile. Then the man began to wrap the wound on his shoulder, well, he wrapped it as well as a one-handed man could wrap a wound. Which, honestly, wasn't very good. He wrapped slowly, struggling especially when his hand would brush over the injury. His hand would even slip once, causing him to mess up and have to start all over. He scowled in frustration, but continued with his crude patch job.

Perhaps Emma had met her match in stubbornness. There were plenty of people he could've asked for help, medical personnel included. Nevertheless, he wanted to do this himself. If anyone else would try to interfere, even with magical methods of healing, he would turn them down. He just wasn't in the mood to be messed with.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Everyone​
Phew. Star was safe, as were the others, it seemed- with Frollo vanquished and all. It looked like her intervention wasn't needed, after all- which was probably good, because she didn't make it to the stairs before that shit all happened. So she turned back, looking to Killian, starting to speak now that the creatures vanished. "Hey, are you-.." A pause ensued, noting Killian stripping off the clothes that concealed his torso and setting to trying to wrap his wound. Which, considering he only had one hand, wasn't looking too good.

"..."

For a few moments, she just stared in silence, before a frown finally formed on her face and she walked up to him, holding out her hand expectantly with a serious expression. Not an angry one, just one that had a stoic look to it, with an intent to help. It lacked any judgement of his predicament- only holding a desire to assist. "Give me that."

She was fully aware how likely it was he would reject her assistance, perhaps even glare or snap at her. But to be brutally honest, she really didn't give a damn. He could yell, glower, push her away all he wanted and she would still insist. He needed help, and she damn well intended to provide it. Whether he liked it or approved or not. Tipping her head in a gesture towards her hands, she moved her fingers in a gesture for him to hand it over. "Come on."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

As Frollo fell to his inevitable doom, both Star and Marco ran over to the body and looked over it. Star in particular had a worried expression on her face.

tumblr_nm24xwiceh1rz6w0do1_500.gif

Yeah, Star wasn't really used to the idea of actually killing people. I mean sure, she thought that Toffee had died in that explosion, but that wasn't really Star's fault as far as she was concerned. She didn't have too long to dwell, however, as she was soon approached none other than Marco himself.

"Hey Star. You wanted to tell me something earlier?" Marco inquired with that damn smile of his that Star always loved to see. After a few deep breaths, Star managed to say it. Well kinda.

"Marco I don't know how to tell you this because you're my best friend and that makes this super weird because... because... I....

I have a crush on you!" She finally managed to blurt out.. Marco was awestruck for a moment. Speechless. He just didn't know what to say, or really how he should be feeling right now. Before he did say anything, Star continued. "I didn't want to admit it because I know you don't feel the same way, and I thought that maybe if I just pretended like the feelings weren't there then they'd go away...

But they haven't. Now listen, I totally get if you wanna just be friends and not go out or anyth--
mmph!" Before the Princess could actually finish her overly long confession, Marco had actually puller her into a kiss!

mY3oa.jpg

The kiss itself was long and drawn out. Star didn't even hesitate to return the kiss like a moth drawn to a flame. Though, unlike some other kisses, this one wasn't intense or rough. But it was just a soft kiss. One that did last a bit, with neither participant wanting to pull away. However, Marco did eventually have to end said kiss due fo fear of losing oxygen. As soon as he did so, he took Star's hands and smiled. Meanwhile Star was blushing again and was actually trying to avert his gaze.

"Star, you're the coolest girl I know. Since I've met you I've gone from the quiet safe kid in the back of the class to.... well a slightly less anti social safe kid really. But that's besides the point. Star, you've given me things that no one else could. You've helped me become more confident, you've helped me meet new friends, but most of all... I got to meet you. You're beautiful, you're adventurous, you're funny... you're all the things that I wanted in a girl and more."

"Wait... so does that mean that you have a crush on me too?" Star asked as she met Marco's gaze once again, earning a light chuckle from Marco.

"Heheh.. yeah I guess it does." Marco said a bit nervously. This comment wasn't met with a kiss, but rather just a regular hug. After said hug was complete, Star lightly punched Marco in the shoulder before looking back over to Emma and Killian. "Oh yeah! You've gotta meet these guys!"

"Wait.. what gu-woah!" Before he knew it, Marco was being dragged along with Star by his wrist and over to Killian and Emma. Once she got over there, it looked as if the interdimensional princess could hardly contain her excitement. "GUYS!!! I DID IT!! IIIIIII mean hey guys! This is Marco." Star said awkwardly, which only earned an equally awkward wave from Marco himself.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Phew. Star was safe, as were the others, it seemed- with Frollo vanquished and all. It looked like her intervention wasn't needed, after all- which was probably good, because she didn't make it to the stairs before that shit all happened. So she turned back, looking to Killian, starting to speak now that the creatures vanished. "Hey, are you-.." A pause ensued, noting Killian stripping off the clothes that concealed his torso and setting to trying to wrap his wound. Which, considering he only had one hand, wasn't looking too good.

"..."

For a few moments, she just stared in silence, before a frown finally formed on her face and she walked up to him, holding out her hand expectantly with a serious expression. Not an angry one, just one that had a stoic look to it, with an intent to help. It lacked any judgement of his predicament- only holding a desire to assist. "Give me that."

She was fully aware how likely it was he would reject her assistance, perhaps even glare or snap at her. But to be brutally honest, she really didn't give a damn. He could yell, glower, push her away all he wanted and she would still insist. He needed help, and she damn well intended to provide it. Whether he liked it or approved or not. Tipping her head in a gesture towards her hands, she moved her fingers in a gesture for him to hand it over. "Come on."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
As Frollo fell to his inevitable doom, both Star and Marco ran over to the body and looked over it. Star in particular had a worried expression on her face.

Yeah, Star wasn't really used to the idea of actually killing people. I mean sure, she thought that Toffee had died in that explosion, but that wasn't really Star's fault as far as she was concerned. She didn't have too long to dwell, however, as she was soon approached none other than Marco himself.

"Hey Star. You wanted to tell me something earlier?" Marco inquired with that damn smile of his that Star always loved to see. After a few deep breaths, Star managed to say it. Well kinda.

"Marco I don't know how to tell you this because you're my best friend and that makes this super weird because... because... I....

I have a crush on you!" She finally managed to blurt out.. Marco was awestruck for a moment. Speechless. He just didn't know what to say, or really how he should be feeling right now. Before he did say anything, Star continued. "I didn't want to admit it because I know you don't feel the same way, and I thought that maybe if I just pretended like the feelings weren't there then they'd go away...

But they haven't. Now listen, I totally get if you wanna just be friends and not go out or anyth--
mmph!" Before the Princess could actually finish her overly long confession, Marco had actually puller her into a kiss!

mY3oa.jpg

The kiss itself was long and drawn out. Star didn't even hesitate to return the kiss like a moth drawn to a flame. Though, unlike some other kisses, this one wasn't intense or rough. But it was just a soft kiss. One that did last a bit, with neither participant wanting to pull away. However, Marco did eventually have to end said kiss due fo fear of losing oxygen. As soon as he did so, he took Star's hands and smiled. Meanwhile Star was blushing again and was actually trying to avert his gaze.

"Star, you're the coolest girl I know. Since I've met you I've gone from the quiet safe kid in the back of the class to.... well a slightly less anti social safe kid really. But that's besides the point. Star, you've given me things that no one else could. You've helped me become more confident, you've helped me meet new friends, but most of all... I got to meet you. You're beautiful, you're adventurous, you're funny... you're all the things that I wanted in a girl and more."

"Wait... so does that mean that you have a crush on me too?" Star asked as she met Marco's gaze once again, earning a light chuckle from Marco.

"Heheh.. yeah I guess it does." Marco said a bit nervously. This comment wasn't met with a kiss, but rather just a regular hug. After said hug was complete, Star lightly punched Marco in the shoulder before looking back over to Emma and Killian. "Oh yeah! You've gotta meet these guys!"

"Wait.. what gu-woah!" Before he knew it, Marco was being dragged along with Star by his wrist and over to Killian and Emma. Once she got over there, it looked as if the interdimensional princess could hardly contain her excitement. "GUYS!!! I DID IT!! IIIIIII mean hey guys! This is Marco." Star said awkwardly, which only earned an equally awkward wave from Marco himself.

By the time Emma came over, Killian had his head turned and chin pressed against his shoulder, using it to hold the makeshift bandage in place while he would continue wrapping. At the sound of Emma's voice, however, the pirate would mess up again, almost dropping the cloth. He sighed and looked at her, frowning. His reply wouldn't be snappy, but he still wasn't exactly happy. "I don't require any help, Swan. I'll manage, thank you very much. You should worry about yourself. I see you still haven't treated your own wounds."

Hook continued with the wrapping, averting his gaze from her. Seeing that Emma had come over to offer her assistance only frustrated him. While he did crave for her attention, this is not how he wanted it. He wanted her attention only if she was interested in him, not because she felt sorry for him due to the injury on his shoulder. At least, that's how it felt to him. He didn't really notice that she wasn't trying to judge him.

"Why do you even want to help me anyhow? I seem to recall you telling Star earlier that we're not friends. We're not even--"

Killian cut himself off when Star would come over excitedly with Marco. "Ah, here comes your friend now," he directed at Emma before replying to Star. "Good for you, lass. At least someone here is happy," he stated, unable to offer any emotion in his voice. The longer he was here, the less pleased Hook felt with the situation. Emma was getting under his skin and he was still worlds away from Rumplestiltskin. He was unhappy, but then again he never really had been happy to begin with.

"Pleasure to meet you, mate,"
he would finally add, directed at Marco. He attempted to perk his voice up, at least so Star would know that he wasn't cross with her. "Treat the lass kindly. A lady always deserves your complete and absolute respect."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

mY3oa.jpg

By the time Emma came over, Killian had his head turned and chin pressed against his shoulder, using it to hold the makeshift bandage in place while he would continue wrapping. At the sound of Emma's voice, however, the pirate would mess up again, almost dropping the cloth. He sighed and looked at her, frowning. His reply wouldn't be snappy, but he still wasn't exactly happy. "I don't require any help, Swan. I'll manage, thank you very much. You should worry about yourself. I see you still haven't treated your own wounds."

Hook continued with the wrapping, averting his gaze from her. Seeing that Emma had come over to offer her assistance only frustrated him. While he did crave for her attention, this is not how he wanted it. He wanted her attention only if she was interested in him, not because she felt sorry for him due to the injury on his shoulder. At least, that's how it felt to him. He didn't really notice that she wasn't trying to judge him.

"Why do you even want to help me anyhow? I seem to recall you telling Star earlier that we're not friends. We're not even--"

Killian cut himself off when Star would come over excitedly with Marco. "Ah, here comes your friend now," he directed at Emma before replying to Star. "Good for you, lass. At least someone here is happy," he stated, unable to offer any emotion in his voice. The longer he was here, the less pleased Hook felt with the situation. Emma was getting under his skin and he was still worlds away from Rumplestiltskin. He was unhappy, but then again he never really had been happy to begin with.

"Pleasure to meet you, mate,"
he would finally add, directed at Marco. He attempted to perk his voice up, at least so Star would know that he wasn't cross with her. "Treat the lass kindly. A lady always deserves your complete and absolute respect."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore
"Oh, get over yourself," she groaned, shaking her head at him with an equally unhappy expression. "You need help, it's that simple. Can't you let your stupid pride go for two seconds and let me help, or admit that? Anyone would in your situation. Hell, I..-" Ugh. This was hard to say, painful even. But if it made him relent, she supposed she had to say it. So she gestured over her shoulder, wincing slightly from the pain the movement induced. "I need help. I can't reach my wound either, so.. there. Happy?" she asked sarcastically.

Feeling increasingly frustrated with each of his words, she just stared at him desperately at his statement they weren't friends. "Can you please just... Not right now?" she whimpered, practically pleasing. "I'm trying really hard to not--" No. That sentence shouldn't be finished. And thankfully, it was interrupted either way.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately as it likely avoided some awkwardness, Emma had not borne witness to the kids' kiss. She hadn't been near the window to look, rather, still meeting Killian with a stubborn and insistent gaze. Of course, this was interrupted only by Star's loud shout as she ran towards them with Marco in tow, pulling Emma's gaze away, if only briefly.

"Woah, woah, kid, hold up. What are you--" she began to ask, before fully realizing who she had brought with her. "Oh.. Oh. Well, uh, congratulations," she offered with a awkward look, hands momentarily moved out by her sides before slapped back to them again. Though the one that she had previously held out to Hook returned to the same position. "Nice to meet ya, kid. But warning in advance, you better treat her well." She left it at that, her expression saying all that needed to be said on the matter. She'd be keeping her eye out for Star. "Anyways, name's Emma. But now's kinda not the best time, we're-..." She glanced at Killian, gaze wary. But then, an idea came to her. "Actually, Hook got hurt, so I was just going to help him. Maybe you could watch and make sure I do it right, Star?" she asked the girl, offering a smile. Yes, if she got Star in on it, surely Killian couldn't turn her down.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.