Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the group left the lab America once again swore she could see a cloaked figure in the corridor as they headed for the dining hall, but when she looked again the figure vanished.

Arriving to the hall Xanatos made his way towards Owen. "I'm hoping everyone has been well fed."

"Yes...of the body as well as the mind. Though to be fair I have not cared for the insinuations and..." He wrinkled his nose as if he had stepped in something foul. "Flirting."

Xanatos chuckled at his personal assistants plight. "Sounds about right. Everyone feel free to take a bite from the scrumptious food still left on the table."

The merriment continued among the group before Xanatos got a grim look on his face and made his way towards Goliath. "I have news that you have to hear."

It was unusual to hear Xanatos sound like this. "What is it?"

"It's the clocktower, it's being attacked by unknown assailants. A fire has broken out and the authorites have been notified."

Goliath's eyes went wide in shock. "Attacked?! How do you k-" Then he realized who he was talking to. Xanatos had no doubt their place bugged with both sound and video. Perhaps the reason why Xanatos did not pry about Kingdom Hearts and everything else was that he already knew.

While the hatchet had been buried, trust was something that didn't come easy for once bitter enemies. "Never mind, but why? We have the heart of light here with us!"

"What if they don't?"
Angela replied coming up to the two once rivals. "What if I'm not the light? I just realized that I wasn't the only close to where the shadows emerged." Her eyes were concerned when she looked up at Goliath. "Lexington. Lexington was there too!"

Right now it didn't matter to Goliath who the light was. His clan was being attacked and he wasn't there to protect them. "Angela we're leaving! They need us!" Making his way to the window Goliath opened it ready to fly back to their besieged home.

America didn't like these turn of events. "What are you crazy?! Let's just find Billy and-"

"There is no time!"
Goliath cut her off. "We're needed now. Follow us when you have the chance." With that both Goliath and Angela flew into the New York group leaving the group behind.

America groaned in frustration and turned towards Xanatos. "The library? Where's the library?!"

"Down the hall to the left. Will you be needing assistance?"

America motioned everyone to follow her. "Like Goliath said you'll do what you want, but we have to go save their asses! Come on people move it!"

Soon enough they found the library. "Billy! We need to get back to the clock tower ASAP!"

Billy nodded and teleported them back to the clock tower. The entire tower was now enwrapped in a blazing inferno. The gargoyles laid sprawled out on the roof having been beaten severely. The bearded one groaned and looked up at the group. "W-We where ambushed by the shadows and...Lexington's still inside...help...him..." A final groan and the gargoyle fell unconscious.

The group made their way inside and spotted the tail end of Lexington getting swallowed by a shadow like portal in the ground. There were no shadows any more but still another stood tall in the inferno.

"And so you have come to be judged."
The man they had met when trapped in the priest robes stood before them. "The audacity of you standing against Lord Thanos...prepare to be cleansed in the fire of divine retribution!"

America shouted for them to get behind her as Frollo started burning hotter than the flames around them, ready to swallow them up in a fiery inferno. He might have even succeeded had it not been for Songbirds sonic scream forming around the group and saving them all.

Songbird had for most of the time since their escaped kept to herself. America had seemed to have a good head on her shoulder despite her ages, so she could pull the shots. The others seemed fine too with out input so she kept to the back trying to sort it out in her own way.

That time however was now over. As the flames subsided the group realized what happened. The ensuing blast had made the clock tower crumble around them, but the foundation was still holding for now.

As Songbird lowered the shield she finally spoke up. "We need to get that guy down on street level before he can do any more damage!"

America was taken aback by Songbird starting to call the shots, but it wasn't like she was wrong. "Yeah, what she said! Be careful though, he's harder to get your hands on than you think!"

Frollo in turn gritted his teeth in anger for his attack failing. "Miscreants! Freaks! Devil spawn! How dare you decline your punishment?!" As he shouted more of those shadow ants started to emerge from the ground. They seemed to have a fight on their hands.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
Star would turn to Herbert and smile, just happy to have a subject change.

Pgcta.jpg

"Well I fight monsters like, every day. But the main guy I fight is this weird bird guy named Ludo. He's after my wand." Star said as she seemed to relax a little.

That is, until Emma approached her about Marco yet again. In reaction to this, Star simply sunk down and sat on the ground, bringing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them.

"I know that I should! But what if he doesn't feel the same? What if he...." Star could feel tears welling up in her eyes as they began to sting. Raising her arm up yo her eyes, Star wiped the tears away before sniffling. "I just don't want to be rejected."

They didn't have too much time to dwell on her crush, however, as it appeared that someone was attacking the clock tower.

When Star and Marco made it there, they were surprised that the entire building was up in flames! Without even thinking, Star tugged out her wand yet again and took aim for Frollo along with the fire.

"Mega Starfish Tsunami!" She yelled. When she yelled this, a huge wave of water appeared and washed over the fire and hopefully Frollo himself. Hopefully this would be enough to put them out, or at least subdue the priest.

latest

Meanwhile, Marco shot at the ant creatures with his newfound toaster gun.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Frollofight​
"...Oh, kid..."

Sighing heavily, Emma slid out of her seat, crouching at Star's side and gently placing a hand on the girl's shoulder in a comforting gesture. Circles were rubbed tenderly there, aiming to calm the young blonde. "Listen, kid- Love sucks. It's hard. To find, to keep, to accept... It's painful. It can be completely and utterly heartbreaking," she stated honestly, a sympathetic look on her face as she continued rubbing Star's back, slowly tilting her head to look her in the eyes with a faint smile forming as she continued. "But it can also be a really amazing, wonderful thing. It can make you feel like the happiest person in the world. It might be hard to find, but if you have a chance to find it? You damn well deserve to take it. Because not everybody gets that chance." She herself had felt such things only once, and it still ended in heartbreak. Every seeming chance she had was ripped away from her, each heartbreak only adding more and more bricks to her wall that was meant to keep further hurt out. But maybe it would be different for Star. Maybe- and she truly hoped this would be the case -she would be more like her parents in the regard of love. They were so amazingly lucky and happy, and so wonderful together. She had no idea how it worked. It was like magic.

She guessed that made sense.

Sighing softly and giving a more lasting smile to Star, Emma dropped her hands over her knees, nodding upward to the side in a gesture for them to move with one last pat on Star's back. "C'mon. You ever try a burger? I bet that'd make you feel better," she mused, climbing to her feet and extending a hand to Star to help her up, if desired. Though, the moment was cut short.

The announcement of the attack on the tower was enough to distract Emma, causing her to rise to her feet with hands on the table as she looked over her shoulder at the party. "What?" she demanded, looking between them. "Then what are we doing here? We've gotta go." Fortunately, it seemed that much was obvious to America, who had seemingly decided she would be their leader. Not that Emma minded, really- she was pretty damn happy that she didn't have to be the special one. The leader, the savior, the chosen one- whatever. Likewise, it was nice they were fairly quickly transported to the fight, and drawing her sword, she....--

tumblr_inline_n6f1esKNGx1r23mcd.png

"Frollo? Really?!" Emma groaned after dashing into the burning building, a disbelieving expression on her face as she gazed at the man and cursed under her breath. What was up with all of this Disney craziness?! Having to deal with a singular fairytale alternate dimension was bad enough, she didn't need multiples of them.

Whatever.

"Don't need to tell me twice, lady," Emma grumbled at the sonic wave lady's words, charging to take out a few of the pesky shadow creatures with her blade, trying to make her way towards the man in the process.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Fighttt​

As the group left the lab America once again swore she could see a cloaked figure in the corridor as they headed for the dining hall, but when she looked again the figure vanished.

Arriving to the hall Xanatos made his way towards Owen. "I'm hoping everyone has been well fed."

"Yes...of the body as well as the mind. Though to be fair I have not cared for the insinuations and..." He wrinkled his nose as if he had stepped in something foul. "Flirting."

Xanatos chuckled at his personal assistants plight. "Sounds about right. Everyone feel free to take a bite from the scrumptious food still left on the table."

The merriment continued among the group before Xanatos got a grim look on his face and made his way towards Goliath. "I have news that you have to hear."

"It's the clocktower, it's being attacked by unknown assailants. A fire has broken out and the authorites have been notified."

Goliath's eyes went wide in shock. "Attacked?! How do you k-" Then he realized who he was talking to. Xanatos had no doubt their place bugged with both sound and video. Perhaps the reason why Xanatos did not pry about Kingdom Hearts and everything else was that he already knew.

While the hatchet had been buried, trust was something that didn't come easy for once bitter enemies. "Never mind, but why? We have the heart of light here with us!"

"What if they don't?"
Angela replied coming up to the two once rivals. "What if I'm not the light? I just realized that I wasn't the only close to where the shadows emerged." Her eyes were concerned when she looked up at Goliath. "Lexington. Lexington was there too!"

Right now it didn't matter to Goliath who the light was. His clan was being attacked and he wasn't there to protect them. "Angela we're leaving! They need us!" Making his way to the window Goliath opened it ready to fly back to their besieged home.

America didn't like these turn of events. "What are you crazy?! Let's just find Billy and-"

"There is no time!"
Goliath cut her off. "We're needed now. Follow us when you have the chance." With that both Goliath and Angela flew into the New York group leaving the group behind.

America groaned in frustration and turned towards Xanatos. "The library? Where's the library?!"

America motioned everyone to follow her. "Like Goliath said you'll do what you want, but we have to go save their asses! Come on people move it!"

Soon enough they found the library. "Billy! We need to get back to the clock tower ASAP!"

Billy nodded and teleported them back to the clock tower. The entire tower was now enwrapped in a blazing inferno. The gargoyles laid sprawled out on the roof having been beaten severely. The bearded one groaned and looked up at the group. "W-We where ambushed by the shadows and...Lexington's still inside...help...him..." A final groan and the gargoyle fell unconscious.

The group made their way inside and spotted the tail end of Lexington getting swallowed by a shadow like portal in the ground. There were no shadows any more but still another stood tall in the inferno.

The man they had met when trapped in the priest robes stood before them. "The audacity of you standing against Lord Thanos...prepare to be cleansed in the fire of divine retribution!"

America shouted for them to get behind her as Frollo started burning hotter than the flames around them, ready to swallow them up in a fiery inferno. He might have even succeeded had it not been for Songbirds sonic scream forming around the group and saving them all.

Songbird had for most of the time since their escaped kept to herself. America had seemed to have a good head on her shoulder despite her ages, so she could pull the shots. The others seemed fine too with out input so she kept to the back trying to sort it out in her own way.

That time however was now over. As the flames subsided the group realized what happened. The ensuing blast had made the clock tower crumble around them, but the foundation was still holding for now.

As Songbird lowered the shield she finally spoke up. "We need to get that guy down on street level before he can do any more damage!"

America was taken aback by Songbird starting to call the shots, but it wasn't like she was wrong. "Yeah, what she said! Be careful though, he's harder to get your hands on than you think!"

Frollo in turn gritted his teeth in anger for his attack failing. "Miscreants! Freaks! Devil spawn! How dare you decline your punishment?!" As he shouted more of those shadow ants started to emerge from the ground. They seemed to have a fight on their hands.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Pocahontas was quick to try and find something to help fight the shadow ants so that those who where fighting Frollo would have less of a problem.

@Jeremi @everyone @toomanytags

Pgcta.jpg

"Well I fight monsters like, every day. But the main guy I fight is this weird bird guy named Ludo. He's after my wand." Star said as she seemed to relax a little.

That is, until Emma approached her about Marco yet again. In reaction to this, Star simply sunk down and sat on the ground, bringing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them.

"I know that I should! But what if he doesn't feel the same? What if he...." Star could feel tears welling up in her eyes as they began to sting. Raising her arm up yo her eyes, Star wiped the tears away before sniffling. "I just don't want to be rejected."

They didn't have too much time to dwell on her crush, however, as it appeared that someone was attacking the clock tower.

When Star and Marco made it there, they were surprised that the entire building was up in flames! Without even thinking, Star tugged out her wand yet again and took aim for Frollo along with the fire.

"Mega Starfish Tsunami!" She yelled. When she yelled this, a huge wave of water appeared and washed over the fire and hopefully Frollo himself. Hopefully this would be enough to put them out, or at least subdue the priest.

latest

The fire was taken care of but Frollo himself burned hot enough to turn any water coming his way to steam. "Last time I fought him I had to drown him in the Seine to not get him to flame on. Don't ask." America replied to Star.

"Well if you can't use water, you choke the fire."
Songbird replied forming an air tight bubble around Frollo using her sonic scream. Frollo fell to his knees but powered up his flames further until the barrier shattered and sent Songbird flying backwards.

"My fire burns eternal! It will not be sated until you are all dead!" He pointed an accusing finger towards America. "You in particular shall be punished for your past deeds!"

"Well gee, don't I feel special." America deadpanned before charging towards Frollo, who merely turned into incorporeal flame as she came close enough and just flew through him.​

"...Oh, kid..."

Sighing heavily, Emma slid out of her seat, crouching at Star's side and gently placing a hand on the girl's shoulder in a comforting gesture. Circles were rubbed tenderly there, aiming to calm the young blonde. "Listen, kid- Love sucks. It's hard. To find, to keep, to accept... It's painful. It can be completely and utterly heartbreaking," she stated honestly, a sympathetic look on her face as she continued rubbing Star's back, slowly tilting her head to look her in the eyes with a faint smile forming as she continued. "But it can also be a really amazing, wonderful thing. It can make you feel like the happiest person in the world. It might be hard to find, but if you have a chance to find it? You damn well deserve to take it. Because not everybody gets that chance." She herself had felt such things only once, and it still ended in heartbreak. Every seeming chance she had was ripped away from her, each heartbreak only adding more and more bricks to her wall that was meant to keep further hurt out. But maybe it would be different for Star. Maybe- and she truly hoped this would be the case -she would be more like her parents in the regard of love. They were so amazingly lucky and happy, and so wonderful together. She had no idea how it worked. It was like magic.

She guessed that made sense.

Sighing softly and giving a more lasting smile to Star, Emma dropped her hands over her knees, nodding upward to the side in a gesture for them to move with one last pat on Star's back. "C'mon. You ever try a burger? I bet that'd make you feel better," she mused, climbing to her feet and extending a hand to Star to help her up, if desired. Though, the moment was cut short.

The announcement of the attack on the tower was enough to distract Emma, causing her to rise to her feet with hands on the table as she looked over her shoulder at the party. "What?" she demanded, looking between them. "Then what are we doing here? We've gotta go." Fortunately, it seemed that much was obvious to America, who had seemingly decided she would be their leader. Not that Emma minded, really- she was pretty damn happy that she didn't have to be the special one. The leader, the savior, the chosen one- whatever. Likewise, it was nice they were fairly quickly transported to the fight, and drawing her sword, she....--

tumblr_inline_n6f1esKNGx1r23mcd.png

"Frollo? Really?!" Emma groaned after dashing into the burning building, a disbelieving expression on her face as she gazed at the man and cursed under her breath. What was up with all of this Disney craziness?! Having to deal with a singular fairytale alternate dimension was bad enough, she didn't need multiples of them.

Whatever.

"Don't need to tell me twice, lady," Emma grumbled at the sonic wave lady's words, charging to take out a few of the pesky shadow creatures with her blade, trying to make her way towards the man in the process.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Fighttt​

Frollo could only laugh when he saw Emma coming his way. "And what pray tell do you think a mere woman can do?" He didn't even consider her a treat and merely conjured up a fire ball that he threw towards Emma.​

Pocahontas was quick to try and find something to help fight the shadow ants so that those who where fighting Frollo would have less of a problem.

In the wreckage of the tower Pocahontas found an aluminum baseball bat laying around. Despite most likely not knowing what it was it seemed to be able to be used as a handy weapon in a pinch.​

Hercules-Marvel-h1.jpg
"Ladies, step aside!" Hercules shouted as he caught sight of Frolo and the girls, leaving the library and going where the fighting was thickest. "Your paltry flames are but a match stick compared to the fires of Olympus. Thanos must be having a shortage on competent henchmen if he's sending the likes of you! Who in Hades loses to a hunchback and a gypsy?" The shadow beings were of little trouble to the demigod, running through them like a scythe runs through wheat. Herc realized the building was slowly crumbling and decided to be as delicate as a demigod of raw power can be. Once clear, he slammed his palms together, creating a massive thunder clap to try and get rid of the flames and do some damage to Frollo as well.
-------
Cho found himself lost as the fighting began, having been cornered by the enemy. He had to utilize the small gadgets grafted on his suit as he made a run for it, hoping to find Hercules in the midst of all this fighting. Knowing his friend, Cho concluded that Herc would probably be near the action. He had to find someone right now, as he was all by himself. "Ah damn. I should've known something like this would happen. Gotta find someone quick before anything bad happens."

@Fighting @Jeremi @Whoever

hook-15_zps7d0823da.png

Before shit went down, Hook listened to the exchange between Star and Emma, letting out a sigh afterwards. He then muttered--mostly to Emma, "You should take your own advice, love." Killian would then speak up, making sure Star could hear him too. "In addition to what Swan said, I know how it feels to be rejected. Rather recently, in fact." He looked at Emma, not so subtly. "Very recently." He cleared his throat before adding, "But here's the thing, lass, if he's worth it--even if he rejects you--you don't give up. You never give up no matter what. If it's meant to be, it'll work. Someone you care for will always be worth fighting for. If anything, let that be your motivation."

Killian added nothing else, finding little time when their group would be swept up in their next big battle. The captain quickly stepped back from the approaching ants, managing to drop the hat that had been atop his head. The hat tumbled away, vanishing into the flames before he had a chance to retrieve it. He didn't really care, he wanted to think, but deep down it bothered him knowing that something Star made for him was gone. All these bloody women were giving him way too many feelings lately. It would've been frustrating if wasn't secretly enjoying it more than he cared to admit.

Drawing his blade, Killian struck at one of the shadow ants, fighting his way through them. While he would manage rather well at first, his attacks seemed to agitate them. He grunted when he would feel one climb onto his back, but would quickly use his hook to pry it off himself. "Why are there so many of these damn things?!" he exclaimed when yet another shadow would jump onto him. He would jab it with his hook, only for it to bite him on the shoulder in return. He let out a mild cry when this would happen, elbowing at the thing to get it off himself. While he wrestled with that ant, yet another would jump onto his back. The bloody things were really a pain.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Those Fighting​

Frollo could only laugh when he saw Emma coming his way. "And what pray tell do you think a mere woman can do?" He didn't even consider her a treat and merely conjured up a fire ball that he threw towards Emma.​
hook-15_zps7d0823da.png

Before shit went down, Hook listened to the exchange between Star and Emma, letting out a sigh afterwards. He then muttered--mostly to Emma, "You should take your own advice, love." Killian would then speak up, making sure Star could hear him too. "In addition to what Swan said, I know how it feels to be rejected. Rather recently, in fact." He looked at Emma, not so subtly. "Very recently." He cleared his throat before adding, "But here's the thing, lass, if he's worth it--even if he rejects you--you don't give up. You never give up no matter what. If it's meant to be, it'll work. Someone you care for will always be worth fighting for. If anything, let that be your motivation."

Killian added nothing else, finding little time when their group would be swept up in their next big battle. The captain quickly stepped back from the approaching ants, managing to drop the hat that had been atop his head. The hat tumbled away, vanishing into the flames before he had a chance to retrieve it. He didn't really care, he wanted to think, but deep down it bothered him knowing that something Star made for him was gone. All these bloody women were giving him way too many feelings lately. It would've been frustrating if wasn't secretly enjoying it more than he cared to admit.

Drawing his blade, Killian struck at one of the shadow ants, fighting his way through them. While he would manage rather well at first, his attacks seemed to agitate them. He grunted when he would feel one climb onto his back, but would quickly use his hook to pry it off himself. "Why are there so many of these damn things?!" he exclaimed when yet another shadow would jump onto him. He would jab it with his hook, only for it to bite him on the shoulder in return. He let out a mild cry when this would happen, elbowing at the thing to get it off himself. While he wrestled with that ant, yet another would jump onto his back.

A glance was thrown over her shoulder, previously, at Hook's comment. But there was no conviction in her gaze, just a brief flicker of the same tiredness. The wariness and caution she had in her eyes before, along with a dash of hurt. But nothing was said, and she was happy to shift to focus on Star. Except, instead, Hook made a comment about her rejection of him. Ughhhh. Why was he making such a big deal out of it? Though admittedly, his words to Star about love were touching. How he knew such things about love were beyond her, but she assumed it had to do with the Milah girl. Nonetheless, she had to wonder, with how he spoke of her rejection of him and fighting to keep what you loved... did he love her? Would he fight for her? --No, she needed to forget it. She wanted to let it go already.

Fortunately, the battle did just that. And speaking of which?

"A hell of a lot more than you know."

Scoffing at the question and the laugh from Frollo, Emma ducked and rolled under the carelessly thrown fireball, fortunate enough to come out of the endeavor with but a minor burning sensation on the back of her shoulder as she dove for him, aiming to slash at him viciously... Only to stop mid run towards him, hearing a cry from Killian. She paysed for only a moment, gritting her teeth as she looked between Frollo and the pirate and--

...Promptly sidetracked, letting out a grunt of effort as she slashed the creature on Killian's back with care to not hit him, knocking it off before swiping it a few more times to assure it was dead. If he still needed help with the one on his front, she went to assist with this as well. Frollo could wait.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
A glance was thrown over her shoulder, previously, at Hook's comment. But there was no conviction in her gaze, just a brief flicker of the same tiredness. The wariness and caution she had in her eyes before, along with a dash of hurt. But nothing was said, and she was happy to shift to focus on Star. Except, instead, Hook made a comment about her rejection of him. Ughhhh. Why was he making such a big deal out of it? She wanted to let it go already.

Scoffing at the question and the laugh from Frollo, Emma ducked and rolled under the carelessly thrown fireball, fortunate enough to come out of the endeavor with but a minor burning sensation on the back of her shoulder as she dove for him, aiming to slash at him viciously... Only to stop mid run towards him, hearing a cry from Killian. She paysed for only a moment, gritting her teeth as she looked between Frollo and the pirate and--

...Promptly sidetracked, letting out a grunt of effort as she slashed the creature on Killian's back with care to not hit him, knocking it off before swiping it a few more times to assure it was dead. If he still needed help with the one on his front, she went to assist with this as well. Frollo could wait.

The fire was taken care of but Frollo himself burned hot enough to turn any water coming his way to steam. "Last time I fought him I had to drown him in the Seine to not get him to flame on. Don't ask." America replied to Star.

"Well if you can't use water, you choke the fire."
Songbird replied forming an air tight bubble around Frollo using her sonic scream. Frollo fell to his knees but powered up his flames further until the barrier shattered and sent Songbird flying backwards.

"My fire burns eternal! It will not be sated until you are all dead!" He pointed an accusing finger towards America. "You in particular shall be punished for your past deeds!"

"Well gee, don't I feel special." America deadpanned before charging towards Frollo, who merely turned into incorporeal flame as she came close enough and just flew through him.​

In the wreckage of the tower Pocahontas found an aluminum baseball bat laying around. Despite most likely not knowing what it was it seemed to be able to be used as a handy weapon in a pinch.​

hook-15_zps7d0823da.png

Drawing his blade, Killian struck at one of the shadow ants, fighting his way through them. While he would manage rather well at first, his attacks seemed to agitate them. He grunted when he would feel one climb onto his back, but would quickly use his hook to pry it off himself. "Why are there so many of these damn things?!" he exclaimed when yet another shadow would jump onto him. He would jab it with his hook, only for it to bite him on the shoulder in return. He let out a mild cry when this would happen, elbowing at the thing to get it off himself. While he wrestled with that ant, yet another would jump onto his back. The bloody things were really a pain.

5ze4IEO.jpg

"Woah. That is not good." Star mumbled in response to seeing that Frollo wasn't gonna go down so easily. Out of ideas of what to do, Star turned to America since she appeared to have had experience fighting this guy. "So how are we gonna fight him!?" Star asked desperately.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

A glance was thrown over her shoulder, previously, at Hook's comment. But there was no conviction in her gaze, just a brief flicker of the same tiredness. The wariness and caution she had in her eyes before, along with a dash of hurt. But nothing was said, and she was happy to shift to focus on Star. Except, instead, Hook made a comment about her rejection of him. Ughhhh. Why was he making such a big deal out of it? She wanted to let it go already.

"Aw, you do care," Hook quipped when Emma would save him, instead of offering her his thanks. He would more easily pry the other ant off him with the first one off his back, tossing it to the ground and giving it a rough stab with his blade. "Every time I see you use that sword, it's--" Killian stifled a grunt of pain, stiffening his left shoulder where the ant had bit him through his coat. Nevertheless, he wouldn't let a little pain hinder him from finishing his oh so very important compliment to a beautiful blonde. "...never any less impressive."

He tightened his grip on his sword, however, when he would see another ant behind Emma attempt to jump on her back as it had done to him. "Look out!" He stepped in quickly, shoving her to the side with his aching left shoulder to prevent her from taking a bite. The creature would jump on him afterwards instead and he would wrestle with it, attempting to turn his sword at a better angle so he could strike it down. "Ngh, I've... never liked bugs much."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Fighters​

5ze4IEO.jpg

"Woah. That is not good." Star mumbled in response to seeing that Frollo wasn't gonna go down so easily. Out of ideas of what to do, Star turned to America since she appeared to have had experience fighting this guy. "So how are we gonna fight him!?" Star asked desperately.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Aw, you do care," Hook quipped when Emma would save him, instead of offering her his thanks. He would more easily pry the other ant off him with the first one off his back, tossing it to the ground and giving it a rough stab with his blade. "Every time I see you use that sword, it's--" Killian stifled a grunt of pain, stiffening his left shoulder where the ant had bit him through his coat. Nevertheless, he wouldn't let a little pain hinder him from finishing his oh so very important compliment to a beautiful blonde. "...never any less impressive."

He tightened his grip on his sword, however, when he would see another ant behind Emma attempt to jump on her back as it had done to him. "Look out!" He stepped in quickly, shoving her to the side with his aching left shoulder to prevent her from taking a bite. The creature would jump on him afterwards instead and he would wrestle with it, attempting to turn his sword at a better angle so he could strike it down. "Ngh, I've... never liked bugs much."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Fighters​
"Oh, shut up," Emma grunted to Killian as she finished off the ant, annoyed by the pirate's antics even on the battlefield. Did he ever give it a rest? "I could just as easily use this sword on you, if you prefer. If you want a closer view of my skills," she remarked, though it was obvious she wouldn't follow through. Or, well, she wouldn't as long as he didn't give her an actual reason to, like turning on her again. Which somehow, she actually doubted would happen.

So much for his compliment and all.

Despite her words, she quickly whipped her head to look over her shoulder at his word despite the pain this induced in the semi-burned area on her back, only to be shoved out of the way just in time to escape the bite of the creature. That, however? That didn't stop her from cursing. Letting out a growl of frustration, Emma relented from using her sword for a moment, teeth gritted as she went to wrench the thing off of Killian, bare-handed. Struggling to pry it away and receiving a bite on her arm in the process, the woman did her best to at least hold it in place. "Hurry up and kill it!"

If and when the deed was done, Emma shot Hook a glare briefly, breathing not yet tolled from the exertion as though this were little. Still, she looked pissed. "The hell was that? I can handle myself, so don't... Do that again." Yes. 'That'. Put himself in danger for her. She couldn't handle if he got hurt for her, if anyone did. But especially not him. Despite her words, though, she felt another bite at her ankle, causing only a brief wince before she stabbed the thing with her sword, pinning it til the ground til it died. "Shit... We can't keep worrying about these annoying shadows. Maybe if they're working for Thanos and his buddies, if we take down Frollo, they'll stop?"

"Only one way to find out," she mused after a nonchalant shrug that caused her burn to again ache, stepping forward again. Totally planless. Again.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Fight​

"Stay safe, Don't do anything I wouldn't."

Nodding at his companion, Flash would try to climb and swing himself to Frollo. Flash would try and hinder the manic by webbing into a wall.

"I've never been one for religion, but I don't worshipping Thanos was in the bible. So what's your deal, man?"

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi @Those Fighting

"Oh, shut up," Emma grunted to Killian as she finished off the ant, annoyed by the pirate's antics even on the battlefield. Did he ever give it a rest? "I could just as easily use this sword on you, if you prefer. If you want a closer view of my skills," she remarked, though it was obvious she wouldn't follow through. Or, well, she wouldn't as long as he didn't give her an actual reason to, like turning on her again. Which somehow, she actually doubted would happen.

So much for his compliment and all.

Despite her words, she quickly whipped her head to look over her shoulder at his word despite the pain this induced in the semi-burned area on her back, only to be shoved out of the way just in time to escape the bite of the creature. That, however? That didn't stop her from cursing. Letting out a growl of frustration, Emma relented from using her sword for a moment, teeth gritted as she went to wrench the thing off of Killian, bare-handed. Struggling to pry it away and receiving a bite on her arm in the process, the woman did her best to at least hold it in place. "Hurry up and kill it!"

If and when the deed was done, Emma shot Hook a glare briefly, breathing not yet tolled from the exertion as though this were little. Still, she looked pissed. "The hell was that? I can handle myself, so don't... Do that again." Yes. 'That'. Put himself in danger for her. She couldn't handle if he got hurt for her, if anyone did. But especially not him. Despite her words, though, she felt another bite at her ankle, causing only a brief wince before she stabbed the thing with her sword, pinning it til the ground til it died. "Shit... We can't keep worrying about these annoying shadows. Maybe if they're working for Thanos and his buddies, if we take down Frollo, they'll stop?"

"Only one way to find out," she mused after a nonchalant shrug that caused her burn to again ache, stepping forward again. Totally planless. Again.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Fight​
No, of course Killian never quit with his antics. He leaned toward Emma and raised his eyebrows, smiling eagerly. "Oh I do want a closer look at your skills. I appreciate the offer, love, but in the midst of battle that can wait." His playful manner, however, would all but fade away after they defeated the next ant.

When Emma would wrench the creature off him, Killian would quickly obey and stab it. Afterwards, he looked up at the blonde, stone-faced when she would scold him. "A simple thanks would've sufficed," he replied. "You're burnt already," he added, soft concern in his voice as he acknowledged her wounds. Yes, he noticed. Of course he did. He didn't care if helping her caused him to get injured or even if she yelled at him for it. He couldn't stand to see marks of pain on her body. "The least I could do is take on another minor injury to aide you. I did it because I wanted to. Don't be so upset about it," he snapped, seeming somewhat annoyed with her.

Frustrated, he wouldn't look at her again, but straight again when Emma would step forward. He used his hook to lightly tug on her arm, shaking his head afterwards. "Don't go charging in without a bloody strategy. You'll get yourself killed. We should think this through." In all honesty, he was fine with the idea of charging in if it came to himself. He really just didn't want to see Emma charge in and get herself hurt.

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Fight Crew​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Violet Parr
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
@Fight

Violet ate ravenously as Xanatos and the others discussed the matter further, while she herself began to wonder about Angela too... After all, it was very possible that she wasn't the heart of light too, but before things could carry on too far, their suspicions were more or less confirmed when they received news that the clock tower was under attack.

Quickly following along with the others, she arrived on the scene to discover a somehwat aged, but very combat capable man... With some heavy firepower (in the literal sense) at his fingertips. Hearing America's suggestion about getting Frollo down to street level before he could do some more damage, she nodded... Taking note that their opponent appeared to be able to generate fire, even in an oxygen deprived environment.

Taking a moment to assess the battlefield, a sudden idea popped into her head... And with a quick motion, she raised her hands, and tried to generate a spherical forcefield around Frollo, in an attempt to temporarily incapacitate him... Concentrating as she tried to figure out how they might be able to get their opponent down to the street, before an idea suddenly clicked in her mind.

NezTV3w.png

"Knock him off! Now!" She called towards anyone that could help her.

With any luck, she would be able to maintain the forcefield around their opponent, until someone was able to kick it, knocking their opponent along with the forcefield containing them off the edge of the tower... Where she'd then dissipate the forcefield, and let him descend into a freefalll.​

Last edited:
No, of course Killian never quit with his antics. He leaned toward Emma and raised his eyebrows, smiling eagerly. "Oh I do want a closer look at your skills. I appreciate the offer, love, but in the midst of battle that can wait." His playful manner, however, would all but fade away after they defeated the next ant.

When Emma would wrench the creature off him, Killian would quickly obey and stab it. Afterwards, he looked up at the blonde, stone-faced when she would scold him. "A simple thanks would've sufficed," he replied. "You're burnt already," he added, soft concern in his voice as he acknowledged her wounds. Yes, he noticed. Of course he did. He didn't care if helping her caused him to get injured or even if she yelled at him for it. He couldn't stand to see marks of pain on her body. "The least I could do is take on another minor injury to aide you. I did it because I wanted to. Don't be so upset about it," he snapped, seeming somewhat annoyed with her.

Frustrated, he wouldn't look at her again, but straight again when Emma would step forward. He used his hook to lightly tug on her arm, shaking his head afterwards. "Don't go charging in without a bloody strategy. You'll get yourself killed. We should think this through." In all honesty, he was fine with the idea of charging in if it came to himself. He really just didn't want to see Emma charge in and get herself hurt.

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Fight Crew​
And of course, just as Hook never ceased in his antics, Emma never ceased giving him looks for those antics. What was the equivalent of an eye roll in glare form was shot at Killian, before the rest of their issues ensued. She didn't even bother answering the obviously flirtatious quip.

With the ant vanquished, the savior was left to face another matter. The apparent annoyance of the pirate, directed at the fact that, well, she had been annoyed with him for trying to protect her. Oddly enough, his own snapping at her actually caused her to flinch, looking surprised by his words and actions for the first time since-... Well, a few minutes ago when he gave Star love advice. But that was besides the point. He had never gotten upset with her like this before, and it was shocking, actually leaving her at a loss for words for a few moments.

Eventually, she managed a muttered response, finally breaking her stunned stare that had been directed at him. "...Fine. But don't worry about the burn. It's nothing." Her tone was almost childish, pouty and somewhat frustrated by his insistence. She really didn't need others protecting her. She was supposed to be the one doing the protecting. And here Hook was, getting in the way of that when she was just trying to live up to what August and, more importantly, Henry believed her to be, along with some odd personal desire to do so. And if she didn't appreciate his comment before, she definitely didn't appreciate when he got her hooked on him- or, well, his hook.

Turning to face him with more blatant frustration, she pulled her arm away, giving a hard glare. "I told you you can worry if you want, but you do not get to tell me not to do something that might get me hurt, after that," she scolded, gesturing to his shoulder first and then where he had been attacked by the creature he shoved her out of the way to intercept the attack of for her. "Or at all, for that matter," she added in a mutter before shaking her head, glancing towards Frollo before sighing and looking to Killian again. He was right, she was aware. But she still didn't like this. Exasperatedly, she tossed both of her arms out to the side in clear frustration. "Alright. Fine. I'm game. What do you propose we do, exactly?"

And moments after her question, she heard Violet's call, gaze snapping in the girl's direction before to Frollo. Ah. Perfect. "I'll take it that suffices," she remarked to Hook, not wasting time in- if, of course, Violet's maneuver succeeded -going help push the trapped man out of the building through some sort of gap, wherever available.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Fightcrew​

"What if they don't?"

"There is no time!"

Pgcta.jpg

latest

Violet Parr
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
@Fight

Violet ate ravenously as Xanatos and the others discussed the matter further, while she herself began to wonder about Angela too... After all, it was very possible that she wasn't the heart of light too, but before things could carry on too far, their suspicions were more or less confirmed when they received news that the clock tower was under attack.

Quickly following along with the others, she arrived on the scene to discover a somehwat aged, but very combat capable man... With some heavy firepower (in the literal sense) at his fingertips. Hearing America's suggestion about getting Frollo down to street level before he could do some more damage, she nodded... Taking note that their opponent appeared to be able to generate fire, even in an oxygen deprived environment.

Taking a moment to assess the battlefield, a sudden idea popped into her head... And with a quick motion, she raised her hands, and tried to generate a spherical forcefield around Frollo, in an attempt to temporarily incapacitate him... Concentrating as she tried to figure out how they might be able to get their opponent down to the street, before an idea suddenly clicked in her mind.

NezTV3w.png

With any luck, she would be able to maintain the forcefield around their opponent, until someone was able to kick it, knocking their opponent along with the forcefield containing them off the edge of the tower... Where she'd then dissipate the forcefield, and let him descend into a freefalll.​

And of course, just as Hook never ceased in his antics, Emma never ceased giving him looks for those antics. What was the equivalent of an eye roll in glare form was shot at Killian, before the rest of their issues ensued. She didn't even bother answering the obviously flirtatious quip.

With the ant vanquished, the savior was left to face another matter. The apparent annoyance of the pirate, directed at the fact that, well, she had been annoyed with him for trying to protect her. Oddly enough, his own snapping at her actually caused her to flinch, looking surprised by his words and actions for the first time since-... Well, a few minutes ago when he gave Star love advice. But that was besides the point. He had never gotten upset with her like this before, and it was shocking, actually leaving her at a loss for words for a few moments.

Eventually, she managed a muttered response, finally breaking her stunned stare that had been directed at him. "...Fine. But don't worry about the burn. It's nothing." Her tone was almost childish, pouty and somewhat frustrated by his insistence. She really didn't need others protecting her. She was supposed to be the one doing the protecting. And here Hook was, getting in the way of that when she was just trying to live up to what August and, more importantly, Henry believed her to be, along with some odd personal desire to do so. And if she didn't appreciate his comment before, she definitely didn't appreciate when he got her hooked on him- or, well, his hook.

Turning to face him with more blatant frustration, she pulled her arm away, giving a hard glare. "I told you you can worry if you want, but you do not get to tell me not to do something that might get me hurt, after that," she scolded, gesturing to his shoulder first and then where he had been attacked by the creature he shoved her out of the way to intercept the attack of for her. "Or at all, for that matter," she added in a mutter before shaking her head, glancing towards Frollo before sighing and looking to Killian again. He was right, she was aware. But she still didn't like this. Exasperatedly, she tossed both of her arms out to the side in clear frustration. "Alright. Fine. I'm game. What do you propose we do, exactly?"

And moments after her question, she heard Violet's call, gaze snapping in the girl's direction before to Frollo. Ah. Perfect. "I'll take it that suffices," she remarked to Hook, not wasting time in- if, of course, Violet's maneuver succeeded -going help push the trapped man out of the building through some sort of gap, wherever available.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Fightcrew​

"One weird bird guy? I fight a whole organization of them. There's lots of 'em, like Gary the Gadg-"

Just then, all were alerting about the ongoings that were about to occur.

"Who's interrupting my monologue?" Herbert angrily spoke.

He would soon realise that it was the Thanos underling with a funny hat - Frollo. Looks like he was the ant queen.

As he shot through the various ant-like beings with his Soda Bomber 2000, he finally reached the area where Violet and Emma were.

Herbert aimed his Soda Bomber for a spot near the edge of the intended cliff where Violet and Emma were aiming for, launching an exploding can of soda so that the floor in that area could be slippery with carbonated drink, hoping that Frollo would slip and fall to his doom.

aQ5ho0P.jpg

"Taste some of my black magic, hat man!"

If Frollo was hanging for his life halfway through falling by any chance, Herbert would launch an impact-exploding bottle at him, likely making Frollo's hands slippery with the bottle's carbonated contents.

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Did I overdo it? I think I overdid it."

Herbert would continue fighting more shadow ants as this proceeded, smacking their faces with hot beverages.

@Midnight Maiden @York @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Fightcrew​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Violet Parr
@Fight

NezTV3w.png

2tRlZ.jpg

"Oh my gosh! You have super powers!? That's so cool!" Star exclaimed as she witnessed Violet literally wrap Frollo up in a force field. After she was finished fangirling, Star simply nodded and obliged with her request.

"Rainbow Fist Punch!" She yelled as she aimed her wand at Frollo. When she cast this spell, a giant fist shaped Rainbow was shot toward the currently incapacitated priest.

@Midnight Maiden @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Crow @Frollofight

hook-206_zpsc1079d7e.png

"It's not nothing," Killian protested when Emma would react guarded about her wound. Of course she would react that way. She reacted guarded when it came to nearly everything. Ugh, what was he going to do with this woman? She was starting to drive him crazy. A distraction so intense that he had all but forgotten about his revenge for the last hour or so. And, for Killian, that was big. "Damn you, when this is over you're going to get that treated," he grumbled, deciding to let it go for now. Here he was injured and bleeding himself and he was more worried about someone else, honestly more worried about Emma than their situation with Frollo.

When she would pull away from his hook and turn to look at him, Killian furrowed his brows and tugged on his coat, adjusting it so that his own wound was a bit more hidden when she would mention it. "You can't use my wound as an excuse to recklessly charge into a fight you know nothing about," he grumbled. "And what do we do? We wait for the right moment to strike."

And, conveniently, that moment seemed to pass when Violet would assist them. He was still hesitant with the idea of moving forward until they were certain the girl's help had been successful, but of course Emma would move in to do what she could anyhow. The pirate shook his head in disapproval, but remained standing behind to protect their backs from the shadows that were still crawling all over the place.

@Midnight Maiden @York @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

"One weird bird guy? I fight a whole organization of them. There's lots of 'em, like Gary the Gadg-"

Just then, all were alerting about the ongoings that were about to occur.

"Who's interrupting my monologue?" Herbert angrily spoke.

He would soon realise that it was the Thanos underling with a funny hat - Frollo. Looks like he was the ant queen.

As he shot through the various ant-like beings with his Soda Bomber 2000, he finally reached the area where Violet and Emma were.

Herbert aimed his Soda Bomber for a spot near the edge of the intended cliff where Violet and Emma were aiming for, launching an exploding can of soda so that the floor in that area could be slippery with carbonated drink, hoping that Frollo would slip and fall to his doom.

aQ5ho0P.jpg

"Taste some of my black magic, hat man!"

@Midnight Maiden @York @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Fightcrew​
2tRlZ.jpg

"Oh my gosh! You have super powers!? That's so cool!" Star exclaimed as she witnessed Violet literally wrap Frollo up in a force field. After she was finished fangirling, Star simply nodded and obliged with her request.

"Rainbow Fist Punch!" She yelled as she aimed her wand at Frollo. When she cast this spell, a giant fist shaped Rainbow was shot toward the currently incapacitated priest.

@Midnight Maiden @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Crow @Frollofight​
hook-206_zpsc1079d7e.png

"It's not nothing," Killian protested when Emma would react guarded about her wound. Of course she would react that way. She reacted guarded when it came to nearly everything. Ugh, what was he going to do with this woman? She was starting to drive him crazy. A distraction so intense that he had all but forgotten about his revenge for the last hour or so. And, for Killian, that was big. "Damn you, when this is over you're going to get that treated," he grumbled, deciding to let it go for now. Here he was injured and bleeding himself and he was more worried about someone else, honestly more worried about Emma than their situation with Frollo.

When she would pull away from his hook and turn to look at him, Killian furrowed his brows and tugged on his coat, adjusting it so that his own wound was a bit more hidden when she would mention it. "You can't use my wound as an excuse to recklessly charge into a fight you know nothing about," he grumbled. "And what do we do? We wait for the right moment to strike."

And, conveniently, that moment seemed to pass when Violet would assist them. He was still hesitant with the idea of moving forward until they were certain the girl's help had been successful, but of course Emma would move in to do what she could anyhow. The pirate shook his head in disapproval, but remained standing behind to protect their backs from the shadows that were still crawling all over the place.

@Midnight Maiden @York @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
tumblr_inline_oa801nIxpI1tab5zj_100.png

When Killian snapped more intensely at her for her continued insistence that her burn was minor, Emma once again could only gawk at him, both shocked and touched by the way he was showing genuine concern for her over something she truthfully felt was small. It didn't make sense to her, but then, a lot of things he did didn't make sense to her. Not recently. Still, she was trying desperately to break from the stupor he had put her into, fumbling for words. "Fine, fine- after," she grumbled, equally bristled by their conversation. Especially by his next words and actions.

"Oh, no, you are not pulling that card on me," she stated, shaking her head with a half done and half pokerfaced glare. A combo it was unlikely many could pull off, but Emma Swan performed well. "I'm not using your injury as an excuse. I'm telling you that you've got no place to tell me what to do because of some little singe on my back! Besides, if any of us know anything about this guy, it's me. I told you, these people are exact replicas of the fictional ones in my universe, unlike... you and Mary Margaret and all of the others. So unless there's someone else from The Hunchback of Notre Dame here that I'm unaware of that wants to tell me I'm wrong? Maybe I'm more informed than you apparently care to realize. And don't act like hiding that wound with your little coat is going to make me forget. If I have to get treated, you do, too." Yeah. A taste of his own medicine, literally, kinda.

Fortunately, she got to drop it for the moment, aiming to help with the Frollo situation. Which was quick to turn weird, again.

tumblr_inline_nzdfjieIJE1tab5zj_100.jpg

Soda canons and rainbow fist blasts. Alright then. In comparison, Emma with Jack's sword laced with poison potent enough to kill giants probably looked really ridiculous. Which, considering how ridiculous and odd everything else being thrown was, was kinda unnerving to her. But oh well. As long as the deed was done and they could compromise him. If they did, she could handcuff him, should they figure out how to keep the flames at bay-- No, wait, she couldn't. Damn it, she had used her handcuffs on Hook. They'd certainly been left behind in the Enchanted Forest after that. Oh, well, surely there was another cop around or another way to bind him until they could take care of him. If the maneuvers were successful, she threw a somewhat less than enthusiastic thumbs up to the kid and her polar friend. "Good work, kid. And... Bear."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Fight​

• Nice Execution!
tumblr_inline_oa801nIxpI1tab5zj_100.png

When Killian snapped more intensely at her for her continued insistence that her burn was minor, Emma once again could only gawk at him, both shocked and touched by the way he was showing genuine concern for her over something she truthfully felt was small. It didn't make sense to her, but then, a lot of things he did didn't make sense to her. Not recently. Still, she was trying desperately to break from the stupor he had put her into, fumbling for words. "Fine, fine- after," she grumbled, equally bristled by their conversation. Especially by his next words and actions.

"Oh, no, you are not pulling that card on me," she stated, shaking her head with a half done and half pokerfaced glare. A combo it was unlikely many could pull off, but Emma Swan performed well. "I'm not using your injury as an excuse. I'm telling you that you've got no place to tell me what to do because of some little singe on my back! Besides, if any of us know anything about this guy, it's me. I told you, these people are exact replicas of the fictional ones in my universe, unlike... you and Mary Margaret and all of the others. So unless there's someone else from The Hunchback of Notre Dame here that I'm unaware of that wants to tell me I'm wrong? Maybe I'm more informed than you apparently care to realize. And don't act like hiding that wound with your little coat is going to make me forget. If I have to get treated, you do, too." Yeah. A taste of his own medicine, literally, kinda.

Fortunately, she got to drop it for the moment, aiming to help with the Frollo situation. Which was quick to turn weird, again.

tumblr_inline_nzdfjieIJE1tab5zj_100.jpg

Soda canons and rainbow fist blasts. Alright then. In comparison, Emma with Jack's sword laced with poison potent enough to kill giants probably looked really ridiculous. Which, considering how ridiculous and odd everything else being thrown was, was kinda unnerving to her. But oh well. As long as the deed was done and they could compromise him. If they did, she could handcuff him, should they figure out how to keep the flames at bay-- No, wait, she couldn't. Damn it, she had used her handcuffs on Hook. They'd certainly been left behind in the Enchanted Forest after that. Oh, well, surely there was another cop around or another way to bind him until they could take care of him. If the maneuvers were successful, she threw a somewhat less than enthusiastic thumbs up to the kid and her polar friend. "Good work, kid. And... Bear."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Fight​
hook-168_zps809708ee.png

Whenever Emma was near Killian, it was like some kind of chemical reaction. Said reaction could send a tingle of delight down his spine from a single locked gaze with her enchanting emerald eyes or just as easily fuel an intense burning of fiery emotion in his chest. Yes, somehow, the savior and the pirate always created friction with one another, sometimes good, sometimes bad. But right now at this very moment she had rubbed Killian the wrong way, and apparently he had ruffled the Swan's feathers.

On edge, Killian would grit his teeth together when Emma would turn back to look at him and rant in his face. He flatly stared at the blonde, his blue eyes stormier than the rough seas he was used to sailing across. Had this been any other woman, the ordinarily heartless Captain Hook would've pointed a finger in her face, raised his voice, and gave her a piece of his mind. But of course, Emma wasn't just anyone. He held his tongue for a moment, taking a deep breath to rein in his patience before speaking in reply. His tone was stern, but not entirely void of caring.

"So I've no place to be kind and offer my concern over an injury you have? Ohh, forgive me, lass, for clearly overstepping my bounds. And another thing..." Killian bit the inside of his cheek before continuing to speak, almost as a reminder to control his temper. "This is reality, Swan. I don't care what stories you've read in your homeland. You damn well may be knowledgable about this, but that is no excuse to act without proper planning. Do not chide me. I know better than anyone else that just because you know your enemy's weakness doesn't mean you have the upper hand. It's best to--"

"Tch, forget this."

Killian cut himself off, purposely giving up on his own rant. Emma was stubborn, probably as stubborn as he was. She wasn't going to listen to anything he had to say. Just about as much as he intended on listening to her childish complaint that he should get his wound treated if she did.

When it appeared that Frollo may have been vanquished, possibly, Hook lowered his sword. More than anything he wanted to put his sword away and use his free hand to rub his sore shoulder, but he didn't want to draw any attention to the wound with Emma grumbling at him like an old maid. Ugh. What a pain this was.

@Midnight Maiden @Fight Peeps​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
hook-168_zps809708ee.png

Whenever Emma was near Killian, it was like some kind of chemical reaction. Said reaction could send a tingle of delight down his spine from a single locked gaze with her enchanting emerald eyes or just as easily fuel an intense burning of fiery emotion in his chest. Yes, somehow, the savior and the pirate always created friction with one another, sometimes good, sometimes bad. But right now at this very moment she had rubbed Killian the wrong way, and apparently he had ruffled the Swan's feathers.

On edge, Killian would grit his teeth together when Emma would turn back to look at him and rant in his face. He flatly stared at the blonde, his blue eyes stormier than the rough seas he was used to sailing across. Had this been any other woman, the ordinarily heartless Captain Hook would've pointed a finger in her face, raised his voice, and gave her a piece of his mind. But of course, Emma wasn't just anyone. He held his tongue for a moment, taking a deep breath to rein in his patience before speaking in reply. His tone was stern, but not entirely void of caring.

"So I've no place to be kind and offer my concern over an injury you have? Ohh, forgive me, lass, for clearly overstepping my bounds. And another thing..." Killian bit the inside of his cheek before continuing to speak, almost as a reminder to control his temper. "This is reality, Swan. I don't care what stories you've read in your homeland. You damn well may be knowledgable about this, but that is no excuse to act without proper planning. Do not chide me. I know better than anyone else that just because you know your enemy's weakness doesn't mean you have the upper hand. It's best to--"

"Tch, forget this."

Killian cut himself off, purposely giving up on his own rant. Emma was stubborn, probably as stubborn as he was. She wasn't going to listen to anything he had to say. Just about as much as he intended on listening to her childish complaint that he should get his wound treated if she did.

When it appeared that Frollo may have been vanquished, possibly, Hook lowered his sword. More than anything he wanted to put his sword away and use his free hand to rub his sore shoulder, but he didn't want to draw any attention to the wound with Emma grumbling at him like an old maid. Ugh. What a pain this was.

@Midnight Maiden @Fight Peeps​
tumblr_inline_oa801brLMa1tab5zj_100.png

Emma met Killian's glare in full, not breaking eye contact even as he glared at her with intensity beyond what she'd seen from him in this sense before. She wasn't sure she had ever seen him looking quite this angered, save for perhaps when she placed the cuffs on him on the beanstalk. But even then, it hadn't seemed quite this intense. Perhaps it was because she was staring him head on here, not backing down from returning his look. She was clearly testing his patience at this point, and he was definitely most certainly testing hers, too. Though she was a master of keeping emotions at bay and thus was unlikely to snap, that didn't mean she couldn't get frustrated. Which she definitely was.

"You know that's not what I'm saying,"
she retorted, albeit in a softer tone. She didn't want him to think his care upset her- Actually, no. It didn't matter if he thought that. If that was what he took from her words? Fine. That was on him, not her. She couldn't magically make him understand that maybe she did give a damn about him. That she appreciated the concern, but didn't want him getting hurt trying to help her. Deciding to drop it, what with the pirate moving on to chewing her out about her plan to just take this head on. Momentarily, she had to wonder. Had to have the stupid thought that had cropped up many times over her whole life, inducing pain and longing in her from even a young age:

Where had all the people who gave a damn been when she actually needed it?

The thought was shoved out of her head as quickly as it came. Now wasn't the time to gripe about her lack of family and friends and people who loved her as a whole through her entire life. She needed to make sure they took this guy down, and Thanos with him. So she tried- oh, how she tried -to keep from interrupting Killian's rant. To let him finish it in whole, and respond appropriately. Fortunately, she didn't have to - he cut himself off. "Thank you," she remarked sarcastically when he said to forget it. "Now is really not the time for this long-winded debate crap." As though she were one to talk.

In any case, she, herself, was tense while awaiting a reveal as to Frollo's condition, sword readied in case anything came up. She was well aware that she had to expect the unexpected. That anything could happen at any moment, including seemingly dead people coming back from such a state.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
tumblr_inline_n8rbvkbaaG1sjw053.png

"... Thanks. I think," Hiro said in response to Hercules, rather visibly disturbed at the casual statement the bigger man said at beating his teacher to death. Man, he really was a nutjob. Or a Greek god. Those two terms seemed to really go hand in hand, remembering back to what he had learned of Greek mythology in school.

"Oh! Go Go, when'd you show up?" Hiro inquired when the young woman spoke, somewhat surprised at her appearance, before sheepishly scratching the back of his head, feeling as though she were teasing him a bit, and he wouldn't put it past her, "Y-Yeah, I guess so? I suppose this is the first time since... Well, since we first showed up in this crazy mess that we were able to sit down and take a breather, huh?"

Speaking of which.

tumblr_inline_ntv7myisUj1txuobi_100.jpg

"Well, ah, that's a story in of itself, but yeah, Go Go can verify, I suppose. We tinker all about with whatever we come across in the lab. Nanotech's always moving forward and evolving, and we need to keep up after all! Or is that not a thing where you're from? I'm still tryin' to get used to this different worlds concept and all that jazz."

Once again, theoreticals were never his strong suit.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

"Guess that breather didn't last long. That suits me just fine, though. Looks like it's time to hero."

Go Go took out the capsule Hiro had given her earlier and donned her suit, speeding out and around the shadow ants, only occasionally stopping to hit one with one of her discs. She skated quickly past the flames, weaving around trying to keep out of sight as she moved to attempt to help push Frollo off from behind, whether he was bubbled or not.

@Midnight Maiden @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Verite @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.