Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hgi80.jpg

"Pffft, what do you mean safety hazard? Bounce houses are super safe!" Star said in response to Owen's accusation. She then listened to Emma and Killian flirt more before walking in between them and placing her arms across both of their shoulders.

"Come onnnn, why don't you two lovebirds just kiss already!?" Star asked, obviously not understanding what personal space was.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Nonja Kitty @whoever​
Star's comment about bouncey houses was true enough, or at least only somewhat debatable. Emma wouldn't argue that they were unsafe, in most cases. This just happened to be different from most cases. "Well, you aren't wrong about that. But I can't say that the top of a tower is the best or safest place for one, either," she pointed out matter-of-factly with a slight tilt of her head.

Emma-Swan-3-emma-swan-37683154-100-100.jpg

"Kid, I'll kiss Hook over there when pigs fly,"
she remarked sarcastically, giving Star a look of mild amusement meant to mask any annoyance she felt with the girl's continued attempts at getting her and Killian together. Idly again pushing her drink away, she added further. "As in, never." Considering the fact that this whole fairytale, fantasy, and magic thing was still pretty new to her? She didn't really think about the fact that someone with powers and the magic of strongly shipping something like Star could probably easily make such a thing happen. No, and even if she were, she probably thought that Star wouldn't take this joke seriously.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomyk @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @DiningHall​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Star's comment about bouncey houses was true enough, or at least only somewhat debatable. Emma wouldn't argue that they were unsafe, in most cases. This just happened to be different from most cases. "Well, you aren't wrong about that. But I can't say that the top of a tower is the best or safest place for one, either," she pointed out matter-of-factly with a slight tilt of her head.

she remarked sarcastically, giving Star a look of mild amusement meant to mask any annoyance she felt with the girl's continued attempts at getting her and Killian together. Idly again pushing her drink away, she added further. "As in, never." Considering the fact that this whole fairytale, fantasy, and magic thing was still pretty new to her? She didn't really think about the fact that someone with powers and the magic of strongly shipping something like Star could probably easily make such a thing happen. No, and even if she were, she probably thought that Star wouldn't take this joke seriously.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomyk @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @DiningHall​
flvK.jpg

"Oh! I can help with that." Star declared proudly as she held her wand high up in the air. In yet another brief flash of light, a pig with wings appeared out of seemingly nowhere and started flying around the room.

sM6Yo.jpg

"You're welcome."

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @dininghall

Good. Star had been distracted from the topic, and had moved onto something slightly more appropriate. Though, Emma- currently swirling her cup around out of nothing more than a need to keep her hands busy and mind occupied -couldn't exactly say she condoned rooftop bounce houses. Especially when the rooftop was, well, on the top of a tower. But fortunately, the kid was alright, and--

tumblr_inline_o7tdbc7jvp1tab5zj_100.png

"...Did you say non-alcoholic?"
the savior asked with an almost pained expression, glancing down at her drink with a groan. Man, no wonder this was having no effect: it didn't have even a drop of alcohol in it. Heaving a heavy, audible sigh, she pushed the glass away, rubbing her forehead momentarily. Man, this sucked. "I'm with Speedy Gonzales over there. If you wanna card me, be my guest- but after the past few days I've had, I could really use a drink." Though, she didn't really want to set that example for the younglings around, she really needed to relax right now. And that definitely wasn't happening sober.

The matter of potential budding alcoholism aside, she didn't visibly react to Killian's words, only opting to reply after a long moment's pause. "Yeah, well, guess it's a non-issue now. Even without the oversized inflatable distraction," she muttered almost childishly. This tone was matched well with her expression, the words accompanied with a child-like pout. It wasn't intentional, or meant to gain admiration or anything of the sort. She was just truthfully disappointed there was no alcohol here for her. Maybe she would've been less disappointed over this if she realized Killian had now put aside flirting for her. Twice. Then again, maybe that would've frustrated her more.

Flirting all aside, Emma wasn't really keen on replying about why she was so dumbfounded by the sight of Tigger. Still, she was aware not replying was arguably worse, and slowly managed to work up a few words to answer with. "No. Actually, it's from my world, in a way. It's from a ridiculous kid's cartoon--" she began to explain, only to recall that Killian likely had no idea what a cartoon was. Eyebrows furrowing, she paused for a moment, trying to come up with just how to explain the concept. "Um, a series of illustrations people talk over, that they string together in sort of a vide- play. An inanimate play -that's put on specifically for kids," the savior elaborated. "He was a character from one. But the thing about cartoons is that they're fictional. Or, at least, they were supposed to be. Lately it hasn't really seemed that way... Though, up until the bouncing tiger and the chick over there," she gestured subtly to Tigger and Pocahontas, "none of the cartoon renditions seemed accurate. Yours definitely wasn't, at least. That much is for sure. You're much more-" Nope. She wasn't going to finish that statement. It would only give him satisfaction, perhaps lead him to believe she actually enjoyed him or his appearance, or anything else about him. And she didn't need that. So, fumbling to think up something to say in what had been intended to be a compliment's place, she blurted. "Flirtatious."

Hey. That wasn't wrong, either.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Josh M

hgi80.jpg

"Pffft, what do you mean safety hazard? Bounce houses are super safe!" Star said in response to Owen's accusation. She then listened to Emma and Killian flirt more before walking in between them and placing her arms across both of their shoulders.

"Come onnnn, why don't you two lovebirds just kiss already!?" Star asked, obviously not understanding what personal space was.

APqCf.jpg

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Marco said as he facepalmed. "I'm not a 'young child', I'm fourteen!" Marco yelled to the man before looking at Hiro, who actually did look like he was around ten. "Can't say the same for him though." Marco idly commented before eyeing over Herc's "attire", or lack thereof. "And put some clothes on! There's a woman literally right here!" Marco commented as not-so-subtley gestured over to Fox.

Turning his attention back to Fox, Marco just nodded his head when she said how troublesome their adventures must have been. "Yeah it's been uh.. it's been quite a ride."

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @library

Star turned to Amadeus and squinted his eyes at him. Nobody argues with Star Butterfly. Especially when it comes to hugs and kisses!

azeld.jpg

"Uhhh, yeah it is. If someone wants to kiss while they eat then they can. It's not like it's illegal or anything." Star said before processing what Amadeus had said before he sat down.

EiDZN.jpg

"What's drunk?"

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Dininghall

flvK.jpg

"Oh! I can help with that." Star declared proudly as she held her wand high up in the air. In yet another brief flash of light, a pig with wings appeared out of seemingly nowhere and started flying around the room.

sM6Yo.jpg

"You're welcome."

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @dininghall
hook-225_zpsb7f6a2c3.png

"I thought this drink tasted rather weak," Killian grumbled, taking his flask out of his coat yet again. He didn't have a good supply of rum on him and he didn't want to waste it, but the good captain really needed a drink right now. The room they were in was suddenly becoming crowded, and this 'Tigger' individual was rather annoying. He only found himself distracted from the creature when Emma would try to explain to him what exactly it was.

"Not sure I follow," Killian remarked, drumming the fingers of his good hand against the table. He twisted one of his rings thoughtfully, a smile gracing his lips when she would comment on him. "Flirtatious? Is that the only thing that differentiates me from my alter ego in your world? Tell me more about this... other Captain Hook..." But, to be honest, if Killian knew about the other version of himself he probably wouldn't event want to speak of it.

When Star would call the two of them lovebirds, goading them to kiss, Hook would only laugh. "A sweet sentiment, but Swan here has already stated that she's not interested." Killian licked his smiling lips. He was indeed interested, even if Emma wasn't. "Quite a shame pigs don't fl--"

hook-36_zps8fcf2556.png

The man cut himself off, letting out a laugh and slamming his hand on the table, greatly amused when, somehow, Star would make Emma's terms into a reality. "I knew I liked you, girl," he said to Star, giving her a pat on the back before turning to Emma. "Well, Swan, she made it happen. Time to pay up. Or are you afraid?" Killian leaned closer to the blonde, looking her in the eyes. Taunting mischief was written all over his face. "Afraid you won't be able to handle it, that you'll like it too much?"

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @DiningHall

flvK.jpg

sM6Yo.jpg

"You're welcome."

hook-225_zpsb7f6a2c3.png

"I thought this drink tasted rather weak," Killian grumbled, taking his flask out of his coat yet again. He didn't have a good supply of rum on him and he didn't want to waste it, but the good captain really needed a drink right now. The room they were in was suddenly becoming crowded, and this 'Tigger' individual was rather annoying. He only found himself distracted from the creature when Emma would try to explain to him what exactly it was.

"Not sure I follow," Killian remarked, drumming the fingers of his good hand against the table. He twisted one of his rings thoughtfully, a smile gracing his lips when she would comment on him. "Flirtatious? Is that the only thing that differentiates me from my alter ego in your world? Tell me more about this... other Captain Hook..." But, to be honest, if Killian knew about the other version of himself he probably wouldn't event want to speak of it.

When Star would call the two of them lovebirds, goading them to kiss, Hook would only laugh. "A sweet sentiment, but Swan here has already stated that she's not interested." Killian licked his smiling lips. He was indeed interested, even if Emma wasn't. "Quite a shame pigs don't fl--"

hook-36_zps8fcf2556.png

The man cut himself off, letting out a laugh and slamming his hand on the table, greatly amused when, somehow, Star would make Emma's terms into a reality. "I knew I liked you, girl," he said to Star, giving her a pat on the back before turning to Emma. "Well, Swan, she made it happen. Time to pay up. Or are you afraid?" Killian leaned closer to the blonde, looking her in the eyes. Taunting mischief was written all over his face. "Afraid you won't be able to handle it, that you'll like it too much?"

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @DiningHall
"Not a big deal. I'll show you sometime. Probably easier to see than explain," she mused dismissively at his statement that he didn't follow on her explanation of cartoons. She didn't really think about the response, or the things that it insinuated. That he wouldd come back to Storybrooke with her, and they would have time together like normal people. Friends. Whatever. She didn't get to mend that statement, though, with Hook's inquiry about the 'other him'. She couldn't help but laugh quietly, imagining the character in her mind and comparing him to the man before her. "Well, if long, curly mustaches and powdered wigs are your thing, then I think you'd like your cartoon rendition," she quipped, flashing the pirate a grin. "Aside from that? Well, his crocodile was a literal one."

tumblr_inline_nzdfjknxWj1tab5zj_100.jpg

"What the--" Emma exclaimed when Star suddenly whipped out her wand and worked some magic, her eyes going wide as the pigs were summoned and began to... Suddenly, her eyes narrowed, a look of disbelief coming to her face as she cocked her head and spoke up, shaking it slowly as she did so. In an instant, she was out of her chair and instead on her feet, hands on her hips as she looked down at the girl with one finger pointed at her. "Oh, no. No no no, I did not agree to--" she began, only to cut herself off as she looked away with a shuddering intake of breath. "Kid, I wasn't serious. I didn't realize you were going to do... that," she spoke with exasperation and exhaustion, gesturing to the flying pigs helplessly. "I'm not going to kiss him just because you used some magic." She really hoped Star hadn't taken her comment seriously to the point the girl might be upset with her for, she didn't know, breaking her word. Even though it hadn't been a serious statement or promise or anything.

A pause followed this, as Killian's laughter rang out from beside her. She quickly glanced to him, looking more annoyed than before. "Oh, please. I don't have to pay up because I was clearly using something called sarcasm," she snapped, giving the pirate a blatant glare. "I'm not afraid of you, or kissing you, or enjoying kissing you... Or whatever, and you know it," she added with a clearly agitated tone, shining green eyes locked with his deep blue ones. "So just do us both a favor and forget it." Yet, despite her words, the goading from him was getting to her. She was somewhat prideful, and there was an urge to prove him wrong.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Dining Hall​

• Love
"Not a big deal. I'll show you sometime. Probably easier to see than explain," she mused dismissively at his statement that he didn't follow on her explanation of cartoons. She didn't really think about the response, or the things that it insinuated. That he wouldd come back to Storybrooke with her, and they would have time together like normal people. Friends. Whatever. She didn't get to mend that statement, though, with Hook's inquiry about the 'other him'. She couldn't help but laugh quietly, imagining the character in her mind and comparing him to the man before her. "Well, if long, curly mustaches and powdered wigs are your thing, then I think you'd like your cartoon rendition," she quipped, flashing the pirate a grin. "Aside from that? Well, his crocodile was a literal one."

"What the--" Emma exclaimed when Star suddenly whipped out her wand and worked some magic, her eyes going wide as the pigs were summoned and began to... Suddenly, her eyes narrowed, a look of disbelief coming to her face as she cocked her head and spoke up, shaking it slowly as she did so. In an instant, she was out of her chair and instead on her feet, hands on her hips as she looked down at the girl with one finger pointed at her. "Oh, no. No no no, I did not agree to--" she began, only to cut herself off as she looked away with a shuddering intake of breath. "Kid, I wasn't serious. I didn't realize you were going to do... that," she spoke with exasperation and exhaustion, gesturing to the flying pigs helplessly. "I'm not going to kiss him just because you used some magic." She really hoped Star hadn't taken her comment seriously to the point the girl might be upset with her for, she didn't know, breaking her word. Even though it hadn't been a serious statement or promise or anything.

A pause followed this, as Killian's laughter rang out from beside her. She quickly glanced to him, looking more annoyed than before. "Oh, please. I don't have to pay up because I was clearly using something called sarcasm," she snapped, giving the pirate a blatant glare. "I'm not afraid of you, or kissing you, or enjoying kissing you... Or whatever, and you know it," she added with a clearly agitated tone, shining green eyes locked with his deep blue ones. "So just do us both a favor and forget it." Yet, despite her words, the goading from him was getting to her. She was somewhat prideful, and there was an urge to prove him wrong.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Dining Hall​
While Star did enjoy watching Emma get all flustered like this, she also really did want to see them kiss. So Star, being the cute little teen she is, out on a pair of enormous puppy dog eyes to hopefully convince Emma to do so.

rvPxd.jpg

"Pleeeeeeeeeease."

APqCf.jpg

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Marco said as he facepalmed. "I'm not a 'young child', I'm fourteen!" Marco yelled to the man before looking at Hiro, who actually did look like he was around ten. "Can't say the same for him though."
tumblr_inline_nfy2ag9BwB1s0kmzl.png

"... Huh? What are you talking about? I'm fourteen years old too! Heck, I'm probably... fourteen-er than you!"

For all the hyper-intelligence Hiro had, sometimes vocabulary wasn't his strongest suit.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

While Star did enjoy watching Emma get all flustered like this, she also really did want to see them kiss. So Star, being the cute little teen she is, out on a pair of enormous puppy dog eyes to hopefully convince Emma to do so.

rvPxd.jpg

"Pleeeeeeeeeease."

hook-6_zps5655c97c.png

Killian suddenly perked up, his back straightening and his eyes almost sparkling. He look as happy as, well, a dog starving of both attention and food who had just been given a treat. And why the charming captain appeared happy was something he wouldn't say, it all had to do with four simple words straight out of Emma's mouth. I'll show you sometime. She would be the one to show him, meaning they would spend more time together at some point. If Killian had a tail, it would've been wagging.

Realizing his behavior, Hook rubbed the back of his neck and looked away from her sheepishly. He didn't want Emma to catch on to his reaction, so he would quickly reply to her comment about the crocodile instead. "If only my crocodile had been a literal crocodile," he scoffed. "If so, I would've skinned him long ago."

Another chuckle would escape Killian's lips when Emma would fumble with her words, so very obviously trying to escape from the very words she had spoken only moments ago. While he highly doubted she would kiss him, he was still extremely pleased with this turn of events. He could continue to hold this over her head even later.

hook-153_zps8b884f1d.png

"Me forget it? You're the one trying to forget it, love," the captain shot back, the smuggest of grins on his lips. "You may claim you're not afraid, but why else would you try to back out of it?" He pointed a finger in her face, playfully. "I honestly thought you were braver than that. Are you even the same lass I climbed that beanstalk with? Are you the same Emma Swan who bested me in our sword fight? While you seemed tough at first, I'm starting to doubt you are."

All his teasing and mocking was playful, and he honestly didn't believe she would kiss him. But he couldn't picture her slapping him or stomping away either, no, not while sweet little Star was in the background just begging for Emma to make good on her promise. "Oh, Swan," Killian added, a gentle whisper. "The poor girl is begging you. Are your really going to let her down?"

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_nfy2ag9BwB1s0kmzl.png

"... Huh? What are you talking about? I'm fourteen years old too! Heck, I'm probably... fourteen-er than you!"

For all the hyper-intelligence Hiro had, sometimes vocabulary wasn't his strongest suit.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
vZFzVMv.jpg

"Wait.... really? No offense dude, but you look like you're about ten." Marco replied nonchalantly as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. The teen's gaze then slowly landed on Baymax.

MzNk8.jpg

"What exactly are you?" Marco asked, not really sure if Baymax was some weird pillow from a different dimension or just some sort of robot.

@Verite @librarygroup​

vZFzVMv.jpg

"Wait.... really? No offense dude, but you look like you're about ten." Marco replied nonchalantly as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. The teen's gaze then slowly landed on Baymax.

MzNk8.jpg

"What exactly are you?" Marco asked, not really sure if Baymax was some weird pillow from a different dimension or just some sort of robot.
tumblr_inline_nfxykpMcy11s0kmzl.png

"Ten? Alright, bud. I didn't graduate college just so even kids my age would think me to be little," Hiro replied.

"Hiro, your heart rate is rising. I would recommend breathing exercises to--"

"Noted, Baymax."

When Marco addressed the robot, the robot gave a friendly wave.

596119_900.jpg

"I am Baymax. I am a robot constructed by Tadashi Hamada, Hiro's late older brother, to be the perfect healthcare assistant. Do you require any medical consultation?"

594721_900.jpg

"How about a lollipop?"

@thatguyinthestore

rvPxd.jpg

"Pleeeeeeeeeease."

hook-6_zps5655c97c.png

Killian suddenly perked up, his back straightening and his eyes almost sparkling. He look as happy as, well, a dog starving of both attention and food who had just been given a treat. And why the charming captain appeared happy was something he wouldn't say, it all had to do with four simple words straight out of Emma's mouth. I'll show you sometime. She would be the one to show him, meaning they would spend more time together at some point. If Killian had a tail, it would've been wagging.

Realizing his behavior, Hook rubbed the back of his neck and looked away from her sheepishly. He didn't want Emma to catch on to his reaction, so he would quickly reply to her comment about the crocodile instead. "If only my crocodile had been a literal crocodile," he scoffed. "If so, I would've skinned him long ago."

Another chuckle would escape Killian's lips when Emma would fumble with her words, so very obviously trying to escape from the very words she had spoken only moments ago. While he highly doubted she would kiss him, he was still extremely pleased with this turn of events. He could continue to hold this over her head even later.

hook-153_zps8b884f1d.png

"Me forget it? You're the one trying to forget it, love," the captain shot back, the smuggest of grins on his lips. "You may claim you're not afraid, but why else would you try to back out of it?" He pointed a finger in her face, playfully. "I honestly thought you were braver than that. Are you even the same lass I climbed that beanstalk with? Are you the same Emma Swan who bested me in our sword fight? While you seemed tough at first, I'm starting to doubt you are."

All his teasing and mocking was playful, and he honestly didn't believe she would kiss him. But he couldn't picture her slapping him or stomping away either, no, not while sweet little Star was in the background just begging for Emma to make good on her promise. "Oh, Swan," Killian added, a gentle whisper. "The poor girl is begging you. Are your really going to let her down?"

While she didn't comment, Emma did notice the shift in expression Killian had when she stated that she would show him what she meant another time. She couldn't quite place it- what it meant, or if there was some sort of dark intent behind it, but it didn't seem that way. He just seemed different, for those brief moments. Almost as though basking in some sort of childlike glory. But it didn't matter, she supposed.

"Yeah, well, the other version didn't get to. He was eaten by that crocodile,"
she offered, bemused. Perhaps it was a sign. Going up against Mr. Gold wasn't a good idea, that much was for sure. But she didn't feel like reiterating that to Killian, still wanting to just sit back and relax for just a little longer. She could worry about all the crazy shit and his revenge plot later, but for now? She just wanted some peace, brief as it may be rendered. Which, it was, very shortly after. All by some little girl and her puppy eyes.

tumblr_inline_o8laucpGlV1tab5zj_100.png

"..." Heaving out a sigh, Emma glanced down at Star with a slightly more patient expression, trying to figure out how to break it to her in a way she could understand. "Kid, listen. I'm sorry, but I can't just-" Can't just, what? Well, whatever it was was lost to the wind, forgotten and lacking any care for recalling. No, it had been left out in favor of her expression hardening again as she glanced to Killian, wishing desperately that she could punch that smug little grin off of his face. Though little wasn't really the right word to describe it. All she knew was that she was getting rid of that grin, no matter what it took. No matter how briefly.

Not caring for personal space with how he kept taunting her, practically begging her to sock him square in the jaw, Emma got right up in Killian's face, maintaining her glare all the while. That onslaught of comments had been more than enough, as though she were a bull and the pirate had taken to waving a red cloth right in her eyes, just daring her to make a move. And after a few long moments of staring him in the eyes, up close like this? Well, she did just that. Without a single word, she grabbed him by the coat, yanked him towards her roughly and...

Kissed him.

Hook-Emma-Kiss-3-captain-hook-and-emma-swan-35851449-100-100.jpg

Despite her claims of dislike and lack of care for Killian, the kiss was full of passion. With eyes closed with pleasure, it burned with desire and lust and- something else, that Emma couldn't quite put her finger on. Or, well, it was more like she didn't have any desire to touch on it. She didn't want to pay it any mind that their lips fit perfectly together. That here, kissing him like this, she felt a warmth in her chest that she hadn't felt in a damn long time. No, right now? She just wanted to focus on the rest. To ignore the crazy shit around, and just take in how good it felt, to move her lips against his. To hold him so close to her like this. She tried to tell herself that it wasn't because it was him she was doing so with, that it was just that she needed a distraction and he happened to come at the right time. But it wasn't just that. It was so far from being just that.

Still, the kiss was maintained for a nice, long time, especially considering how persistent she had been about not giving it before. When she did part her lips from his, she didn't entirely separate herself from him at first, hands still lingering on his coat and her body close to his for a few moments longer before she slowly released him and took a small step back. She didn't say anything, at first, not really wanting to earn any quips from the pirate at this point.

Pocahontas notices Flash lurking around, and couldn't help but stifle a bit of a laugh. He seemed a bit too serious at the moment, which was something her friend Nakoma might have found attractive, like with Kocoum.

Shaking her head free of those thoughts for now, or she'd greatly miss her dear friend she decided to grab a drink (which just happened to be the glass Star had pushed away moments before) and try it without too much hesitation.

Studying the drink she picked up for a moment before taking a small sip, she rocked a bit onto her heels.

"This food is different than what we usually prepare back home. It's rather interesting." she muttered, turning to look at Flash over her shoulder.

"Though, it's probably not as interesting to someone from this kind of place?" she added.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall

"Yeah, giggle all you want, Pocahomtas, I know I look dumb. It's part of my charm. Just ask my exes."

As the group meanwhile clamored for booze, Flash have a sigh of relief.

"You know, not gonna lie, as an recovering alcoholic, I've never been more, I've never been more happy for someone hiding the good stuff. Cuz I go for a drink or twelve right now. I'm kind of attached to my "one year sober chip" from my AA group"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Sav @Dining Hall

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_inline_nfxykpMcy11s0kmzl.png

"Ten? Alright, bud. I didn't graduate college just so even kids my age would think me to be little," Hiro replied.

"Hiro, your heart rate is rising. I would recommend breathing exercises to--"

"Noted, Baymax."

When Marco addressed the robot, the robot gave a friendly wave.

596119_900.jpg

"I am Baymax. I am a robot constructed by Tadashi Hamada, Hiro's late older brother, to be the perfect healthcare assistant. Do you require any medical consultation?"

594721_900.jpg

"How about a lollipop?"

@thatguyinthestore
When Baymax asked Marco if he needed any form of medical assistance, the teen simply shook his head.

"No, I'm fine." Marco replied. Though, when he was offered a lollipop, Marco gladly accepted the delicious treat. "Thanks." He said before plopping said lollipop in his mouth.

After taking the candy from Baymax, Marco turned to Hiro once again after he mentioned he had graduated college. Now if this were around a year ago, Marco would have been impressed. But nothing really surprised him anymore after living with Star for so long. Instead, Marco attempted to one up Hiro in the only way he could.

"You may have graduated from college, but I bet you don't...."

7zEtBzF.jpg

"Have a Red Belt on karate!" Marco boasted as he flaunted his coveted Red Belt around like it was actually a bigger accomplishment than graduating college at fourteen.

Which y'know it wasn't.

@Verite

Meanwhile, Star only had one reaction when Emma kissed Killian.

cce777a5eeadf317cd37494f326e782a.gif

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGO-"

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

hgi80.jpg

Dining hall

"If anyone decides to jump on it suggest you all sign a waiver indicating that Xanatos Industries will not be held responsible for accidentally falling off the building." Came Owen's reply to Star as he corrected his glasses.​

APqCf.jpg

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Marco said as he facepalmed. "I'm not a 'young child', I'm fourteen!" Marco yelled to the man before looking at Hiro, who actually did look like he was around ten. "Can't say the same for him though." Marco idly commented before eyeing over Herc's "attire", or lack thereof. "And put some clothes on! There's a woman literally right here!" Marco commented as not-so-subtley gestured over to Fox.

Turning his attention back to Fox, Marco just nodded his head when she said how troublesome their adventures must have been. "Yeah it's been uh.. it's been quite a ride."

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @library

Star turned to Amadeus and squinted his eyes at him. Nobody argues with Star Butterfly. Especially when it comes to hugs and kisses!

azeld.jpg

"Uhhh, yeah it is. If someone wants to kiss while they eat then they can. It's not like it's illegal or anything." Star said before processing what Amadeus had said before he sat down.

EiDZN.jpg

"What's drunk?"

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Dininghall

Library

"Oh he doesn't have to put any clothes on for my sake."
Fox replied with a bemused smirk on her face. "Some eye candy is always nice, even in married life."

Lab

Meanwhile in the lab Xanatos seemed to have been done with looking over Angela allowing her to get up from the slab as a huge screen came to life filled with different data. "Since I don't know what I'm looking for I have to properly shift through the data. A quick glance however indicates nothing out of the ordinary."

That was concerning to say the least. Was it just not possible to figure out who these lights were? "Well keep us posted."

Angela meanwhile went up to Goliath. "I'm sorry we had to go through all of this because of me."

Goliath was rather surprised to hear this. "Nonsense, if these shadows are after you then we have to know what is wrong."

"I guess..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

When Baymax asked Marco if he needed any form of medical assistance, the teen simply shook his head.

"No, I'm fine." Marco replied. Though, when he was offered a lollipop, Marco gladly accepted the delicious treat. "Thanks." He said before plopping said lollipop in his mouth.

After taking the candy from Baymax, Marco turned to Hiro once again after he mentioned he had graduated college. Now if this were around a year ago, Marco would have been impressed. But nothing really surprised him anymore after living with Star for so long. Instead, Marco attempted to one up Hiro in the only way he could.

7zEtBzF.jpg

"Have a Red Belt on karate!" Marco boasted as he flaunted his coveted Red Belt around like it was actually a bigger accomplishment than graduating college at fourteen.

Which y'know it wasn't.

@Verite
"Karate? Well..."

Hiro took pause for a brief moment when Marco mentioned it seemingly out of the blue, almost comically off point trying to compare such a feat to college graduation, but it did get the young boy thinking. His greatest strength was always his intelligence, but it wasn't like he was totally unfamiliar with the concept of action.

Hiro thought back to his late brother, Tadashi, and how the two used to spar back in the day. It was a lot of fun, to be taught all those cool moves in karate by Tadashi... but then, it was fun just to be with Tadashi at all.

latest

Some part of him regretted never taking his training further, instead coming to opt to spend his free time building nanobots to participate in illegal bot fights, but Hiro wondered if "a hero needs to know how to defend himself" was just an excuse he manufactured to regret it, or if he just missed his brother and wished he didn't have to go. Maybe it was this, maybe it was that, but it didn't change that there would always be a void that would never be filled.

But that's okay. Hiro learned that sometimes, pain was important to keep. Maybe he didn't know the best moves in karate, but he didn't need those to be strong. He knew how to be strong with his heart.

tumblr_inline_nfy2aiS6mg1s0kmzl.png

"I... know a few moves here and there, the code. But I guess you have me beat there," Hiro said, his face suddenly filling with a more relaxed smile.

And then the woman kept on flirting with Hercules right in front of them.

"Oh, get a room, you two!"

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Library

Reactions: Takumi
While she didn't comment, Emma did notice the shift in expression Killian had when she stated that she would show him what she meant another time. She couldn't quite place it- what it meant, or if there was some sort of dark intent behind it, but it didn't seem that way. He just seemed different, for those brief moments. Almost as though basking in some sort of childlike glory. But it didn't matter, she supposed.

"Yeah, well, the other version didn't get to. He was eaten by that crocodile,"
she offered, bemused. Perhaps it was a sign. Going up against Mr. Gold wasn't a good idea, that much was for sure. But she didn't feel like reiterating that to Killian, still wanting to just sit back and relax for just a little longer. She could worry about all the crazy shit and his revenge plot later, but for now? She just wanted some peace, brief as it may be rendered. Which, it was, very shortly after. All by some little girl and her puppy eyes.

tumblr_inline_o8laucpGlV1tab5zj_100.png

"..." Heaving out a sigh, Emma glanced down at Star with a slightly more patient expression, trying to figure out how to break it to her in a way she could understand. "Kid, listen. I'm sorry, but I can't just-" Can't just, what? Well, whatever it was was lost to the wind, forgotten and lacking any care for recalling. No, it had been left out in favor of her expression hardening again as she glanced to Killian, wishing desperately that she could punch that smug little grin off of his face. Though little wasn't really the right word to describe it. All she knew was that she was getting rid of that grin, no matter what it took. No matter how briefly.

Not caring for personal space with how he kept taunting her, practically begging her to sock him square in the jaw, Emma got right up in Killian's face, maintaining her glare all the while. That onslaught of comments had been more than enough, as though she were a bull and the pirate had taken to waving a red cloth right in her eyes, just daring her to make a move. And after a few long moments of staring him in the eyes, up close like this? Well, she did just that. Without a single word, she grabbed him by the coat, yanked him towards her roughly and...

Kissed him.

Hook-Emma-Kiss-3-captain-hook-and-emma-swan-35851449-100-100.jpg

Despite her claims of dislike and lack of care for Killian, the kiss was full of passion. With eyes closed with pleasure, it burned with desire and lust and- something else, that Emma couldn't quite put her finger on. Or, well, it was more like she didn't have any desire to touch on it. She didn't want to pay it any mind that their lips fit perfectly together. That here, kissing him like this, she felt a warmth in her chest that she hadn't felt in a damn long time. No, right now? She just wanted to focus on the rest. To ignore the crazy shit around, and just take in how good it felt, to move her lips against his. To hold him so close to her like this. She tried to tell herself that it wasn't because it was him she was doing so with, that it was just that she needed a distraction and he happened to come at the right time. But it wasn't just that. It was so far from being just that.

Still, the kiss was maintained for a nice, long time, especially considering how persistent she had been about not giving it before. When she did part her lips from his, she didn't entirely separate herself from him at first, hands still lingering on his coat and her body close to his for a few moments longer before she slowly released him and took a small step back. She didn't say anything, at first, not really wanting to earn any quips from the pirate at this point.

7zEtBzF.jpg

Which y'know it wasn't.

@Verite

The fury bubbling in Emma's eyes was more than clear to Killian as she would look at him, steaming as obviously as a hot cup of tea. Oh, and how he loved every second of it. He would've paid in gold to have that look on Emma's face sketched out to absolute perfection on a piece of parchment so he could carry it around and look at whenever he felt the need to. It was just that enjoyable to him. Almost as enjoyable as what would happen next, something Captain Hook had not been expecting at all.

A kiss.

Emma Swan kissed him.

It happened so fast that he hardly even had time to react. Before he could come up with more witty banter to toss in the woman's face, she would have a hold of his coat as if it were the reins of a horse and she had directed their lips into a spontaneous kiss. Used to kissing as he was, Killian's eyes fluttered closed and he kissed her back instinctively. What he wasn't used to, however, was the way this kiss in particular felt. It didn't just feel good. It felt amazing. Spectacular. It was a feeling he couldn't even really put into words. Not only was it something he hadn't felt for a long time, it was something he wasn't sure he had ever even felt to begin with. It contained the same warmth of a campfire, comfortable and relaxing, but also so intense that it could burn. And oh man was he burning up.

Killian kissed her back with an equally matched passion, wrestling with her lips as if they were water he had been deprived of for centuries. There was no way to even properly express how right this felt, and he honestly didn't want it to end. All he could do was savor it, cling to every life giving moment this kiss brought him. Without even thinking about it, he even reached to the side of her face with his right hand skimming the back of his fingers gently along the side of her face.

Still, as amazing as the brief moment had been, it had to end at some point. When Emma would pull back, Killian would look to be in a daze. He stared at the blonde for a moment before entirely averting his gaze from her, touching his lips when he would do so. He was speechless. He had no witty remarks, flirty comments, or anything to say at all. Emma Swan had entirely shut him up.

tumblr_inline_nzo6ixOZF51tuj6g8_500.jpg

"That was--" is all Killian could eventually mutter before shutting up again, his hand still touching his lips. He appeared entirely stunned, taking deep breaths as if he had just ran for a mile. He was dumbfounded, unsure how to even deal with this situation moving forward. Milah. His revenge. His entire life's purpose seemed to vanish during that single kiss. He could hardly believe it. The man wouldn't even notice Star fangirling over their kiss in the background. He only thought of the kiss, his mind replaying the details.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @DingingHallPeeps​

• Love
"Karate? Well..."

Hiro took pause for a brief moment when Marco mentioned it seemingly out of the blue, almost comically off point trying to compare such a feat to college graduation, but it did get the young boy thinking. His greatest strength was always his intelligence, but it wasn't like he was totally unfamiliar with the concept of action.

Hiro thought back to his late brother, Tadashi, and how the two used to spar back in the day. It was a lot of fun, to be taught all those cool moves in karate by Tadashi... but then, it was fun just to be with Tadashi at all.

latest

Some part of him regretted never taking his training further, instead coming to opt to spend his free time building nanobots to participate in illegal bot fights, but Hiro wondered if "a hero needs to know how to defend himself" was just an excuse he manufactured to regret it, or if he just missed his brother and wished he didn't have to go. Maybe it was this, maybe it was that, but it didn't change that there would always be a void that would never be filled.

But that's okay. Hiro learned that sometimes, pain was important to keep. Maybe he didn't know the best moves in karate, but he didn't need those to be strong. He knew how to be strong with his heart.

tumblr_inline_nfy2aiS6mg1s0kmzl.png

"I... know a few moves here and there, the code. But I guess you have me beat there," Hiro said, his face suddenly filling with a more relaxed smile.

And then the woman kept on flirting with Hercules right in front of them.

"Oh, get a room, you two!"

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Library
Marco was honestly a bit surprised when Hiro admitted that Marco had him beat in the karate side of things instead of arguing with him or flat out insulting him or seeing such an arbitrary thing as an accomplishment. However, it was a still a pleasant surprise, and even a welcomed one at that.

tumblr_inline_nklwkaM8iN1tohgab.png

"Yeah, but I mean if wasn't like it was easy." Marco said, easing up a bit as well. And he wasn't lying either. Marco had to go through about a days worth of tracking down the VHS tape to get his Red Belt, as his own Sensei only had the green one. Then there was that weird guy that Marco had to fight and it was just... not a pleasant experience.

"So..." Marco started as he attempted to shift the topic at hand away from his Red Belt. "You graduated college at fourteen? I didn't even know you could take college classes yet. Unless you went to one of those expensive boarding schools or whatever." Marco said before taking a seat in a nearby empty chair. Marco was, believe it or not, a straight A student as well. I mean he obviously wasn't nearly as smart as Hiro was (the poor kid can't even do long division.)

When Hiro commented on Fox openly flirting with Hercules in front of them, Marco just opted to stay silent during that little exchange. Sure, he didn't exactly find it appealing either, but Marco had no room to talk, being guilty of doing so himself back when he dated Jackie. He still regretted kissing her and stuff in front of Star. I mean yeah, the pair were best friends and she definitely understood why he did it, but Marco still couldn't help but feel like she felt like the third wheel when he did so.

@Verite @Jeremi @LibraryCrew​

"My attire is perfectly suitable, you're only jealous." Herc crossed his arms, sticking his tongue at Marco. "And I would love a room and one good hour but I have learned that flirting with married women would often lead to trouble." He chuckled, a few memories coming to mind. "Though not as much trouble as flirting with the queen of the Amazons." He heard Hiro stating that he had graduated at 14 which he found quiet impressive. "Quiet the feat, young man. I could never handle education. I beat my personal teacher to death when I was a little younger than you. That was quiet some time ago though."
--------------------

"Drunk is something little children like you should stay away from." Cho replied to star, his eyes still scanning around the area, "As for me, being drunk is bad. Almost as bad as being angry. So you should try and stay on my good side. I'm still getting used to my new inner beast." He saw the kiss unfold, reacting to it as if he had known it would happen. "It doesn't take the seventh smartest person in the world to know it was going to happen." He shrugged, having no further input to that.

@Dining Hall @Library @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Whoeverelse

Lab

Meanwhile in the lab Xanatos seemed to have been done with looking over Angela allowing her to get up from the slab as a huge screen came to life filled with different data. "Since I don't know what I'm looking for I have to properly shift through the data. A quick glance however indicates nothing out of the ordinary."

That was concerning to say the least. Was it just not possible to figure out who these lights were? "Well keep us posted."

Angela meanwhile went up to Goliath. "I'm sorry we had to go through all of this because of me."

Goliath was rather surprised to hear this. "Nonsense, if these shadows are after you then we have to know what is wrong."

"I guess..."

"Perhaps it is not that anything is wrong with Angela, but that America's powers have done something right. If her portals have been bringing us close to other Hearts of Light, then perhaps we can find them and protect them from Thanos.

"However, we may be in a race to see who cam gather seven lights and summon Kingdom Hearts first. The Hearts of Light must be separate to the Princesses of Heart I know of. It's possible that there are more than seven Hearts of Light, and whoever gains seven first earns the power of Kingdom Hearts."

@Lab @Jeremi @Crow @others​

7zEtBzF.jpg

Which y'know it wasn't.

@Verite

The fury bubbling in Emma's eyes was more than clear to Killian as she would look at him, steaming as obviously as a hot cup of tea. Oh, and how he loved every second of it. He would've paid in gold to have that look on Emma's face sketched out to absolute perfection on a piece of parchment so he could carry it around and look at whenever he felt the need to. It was just that enjoyable to him. Almost as enjoyable as what would happen next, something Captain Hook had not been expecting at all.

A kiss.

Emma Swan kissed him.

It happened so fast that he hardly even had time to react. Before he could come up with more witty banter to toss in the woman's face, she would have a hold of his coat as if it were the reins of a horse and she had directed their lips into a spontaneous kiss. Used to kissing as he was, Killian's eyes fluttered closed and he kissed her back instinctively. What he wasn't used to, however, was the way this kiss in particular felt. It didn't just feel good. It felt amazing. Spectacular. It was a feeling he couldn't even really put into words. Not only was it something he hadn't felt for a long time, it was something he wasn't sure he had ever even felt to begin with. It contained the same warmth of a campfire, comfortable and relaxing, but also so intense that it could burn. And oh man was he burning up.

Killian kissed her back with an equally matched passion, wrestling with her lips as if they were water he had been deprived of for centuries. There was no way to even properly express how right this felt, and he honestly didn't want it to end. All he could do was savor it, cling to every life giving moment this kiss brought him. Without even thinking about it, he even reached to the side of her face with his right hand skimming the back of his fingers gently along the side of her face.

Still, as amazing as the brief moment had been, it had to end at some point. When Emma would pull back, Killian would look to be in a daze. He stared at the blonde for a moment before entirely averting his gaze from her, touching his lips when he would do so. He was speechless. He had no witty remarks, flirty comments, or anything to say at all. Emma Swan had entirely shut him up.

tumblr_inline_nzo6ixOZF51tuj6g8_500.jpg

"That was--" is all Killian could eventually mutter before shutting up again, his hand still touching his lips. He appeared entirely stunned, taking deep breaths as if he had just ran for a mile. He was dumbfounded, unsure how to even deal with this situation moving forward. Milah. His revenge. His entire life's purpose seemed to vanish during that single kiss. He could hardly believe it. The man wouldn't even notice Star fangirling over their kiss in the background. He only thought of the kiss, his mind replaying the details.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @DingingHallPeeps​
Hook-Emma-3x21-22-3-captain-hook-and-emma-swan-37072976-100-100.jpg

In all honesty, this kiss was far from going as expected. She could feel her heart racing as it never had before, and she found herself unable to think. Or, well, perhaps that wasn't entirely accurate. No, she could think perfectly clearly, even as she kissed him and he roughly returned it with an intensity that made her melt with pleasure and contentedness, bringing out a roughness in her as she reciprocated it that she hadn't been aware she had. It was just that her thoughts were limited to one, single thing: Killian Jones. He had invaded her mind, poisoned her body with his touch, addicted her with but one kiss.

And for some reason? She couldn't even bring herself to care. All she could do was kiss him.

The fire between their lips burned brighter than ever, coursing through her veins through the entirety of her body. Even just the gentle, careful tough of his good hand to her face caused her skin to prickle, sparks shooting through her at the touch. She hadn't really taken notice of it, but she, herself, had gently wrapped her arms around him, cradling the back of his head in attempt to get closer. To feel his touch more than she already did, because even now, kissing him so heatedly, being kissed with equal passion... It felt like it wasn't enough. Like she needed more. Like this was just the right thing to do, the right place to be, and-

And she was human. She needed air. More than that, she needed a clear head and to avoid giving into such things. No, she didn't... She didn't know if she could trust him. She couldn't feel this way, or let her barriers down. Not even when it felt this good- this right. Perhaps especially not then. So, as begrudging as she was for it to happen, she drew back, breathless and panting faintly. Killian's words summed up how she felt pretty well, but...

tumblr_inline_oa801jzfUQ1tab5zj_100.png

"...A one time thing," Emma murmured in response through her tolled breaths, holding his gaze for a little longer. She didn't want to break it- and that went for more than eye contact. She didn't want to break the kiss, or to break away from his body. But she was aware that those feelings of reluctance were exactly why she needed to do just those things. So she averted her gaze, taking another step back and shaking her head. "See? Why would I have been afraid of that?" she muttered, seemingly nonchalantly, placing her hands in her pocket. But in reality? Her heart was still racing. She wanted to feel his lips on her again. For a few moments, she still didn't really notice Star's fangirling or Amadeus's comment about how obvious it was that the kiss would come to pass. She was just stuck, mind still trying to catch up.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Dining hall​

• Love
Dining hall

"I don't know, how important is a CEO of his own multi billion company usually?" Owen responded to Tommy's inquiry.

And for all of the wine talk well. "Since I knew there was children among you. I took the liberty of bringing up some none-alcoholic wine from the cellar. Or perhaps I need to start asking for your card." He deadpanned.​

Library

"It is one of his more famous work certainly. I especially enjoy the final fourth book in the saga." The women responded before lowering the book to give all three a good look over.

"Xanatos said that we were going to have company, but I didn't expect children." She aimed that last part mainly towards Marco and Billy. Hercules just...got another look over before she continued. "Isn't it way past your bed time already?"

Lab

"Think of it as a X-ray, but more in depth."
Was his response to Herbert. "If there is something out of the ordinary we will find it."

"Thank you, Xanatos." Goliath managed to say. They had been enemies for so long, it was even now hard to trust.

"Think nothing of it, I'm actually interested about this as well. You said shadows attacked you?"

"Demons of the likes I have never seen before."

"They're bad news, that's pretty much everything you have to know about them."

"Duly noted."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
Dining hall

"If anyone decides to jump on it suggest you all sign a waiver indicating that Xanatos Industries will not be held responsible for accidentally falling off the building." Came Owen's reply to Star as he corrected his glasses.​

Library

"Oh he doesn't have to put any clothes on for my sake."
Fox replied with a bemused smirk on her face. "Some eye candy is always nice, even in married life."

Lab

"I guess..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
"Perhaps it is not that anything is wrong with Angela, but that America's powers have done something right. If her portals have been bringing us close to other Hearts of Light, then perhaps we can find them and protect them from Thanos.

"However, we may be in a race to see who cam gather seven lights and summon Kingdom Hearts first. The Hearts of Light must be separate to the Princesses of Heart I know of. It's possible that there are more than seven Hearts of Light, and whoever gains seven first earns the power of Kingdom Hearts."

@Lab @Jeremi @Crow @others​

"What this guy said," Herbert points to Xehanort while speaking to Goliath. "If we're looking for a Heart of Light, we can't be looking for something wrong. The queen of those oversized mutant ants is looking for something right to put in his anthill's trophy room. I'm going to start guessing that this 'Heart of Light' business has something to do with the intangible essence of being a goody two-shoes, take or give some aspects, however that works."

wGGjE0w.png

"All this talk is pretty confusing. What is Kingdom Hearts, and what does it do?" Herbert asks Xehanort. "Grant wishes? Rule the world? Make Club Penguin warm? Power a lifetime's supply of gadgets? There has to be a reason why it's so threatening if Thanos gets it, or why we need to have it first."

@Lab @Jeremi @York @Mason Moretti @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.