Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's very different from my village." she replied. It was much bigger than her village or two villages combined.

@thatguyinthestore

At first, she was surprised, if the small gasp she gave was any indication. Though when he let her go she didn't freak out, instead she grinned.

Laughing lightly as she was caught and the two would land, she found his pick up line to be nothing more than friendly teasing in the moment. She had a feeling Nakoma would of gotten along with Flash if she was with her.

67657.png

"Is that so? I'm fine. I've jumped from the height of a waterfall before. That was fun, but I don't think I fall like most women, Flash."

@Josh M

"Oh, we'll see, right?. "

Flash gave the woman a playful smile. What could Flash say? He was the man.

However duty called. Time to get to work.
Seems like the cashier was content with that. Or he was sleeping, either way they weren't getting any other reaction from him for the time being.

For those that made their way to where the police cars were heading, they'd be met by sparks and destruction everywhere. It seemed like the first national bank of St Canard was being robbed by a dastardly fiend!

"Hahahaha! Yes! Yes! The cities finest? More like...the cities lamest! Ha!"
The, America wanted to say hairless rat? Fired electricity with his left hand towards the cops while holding a huge bag with a dollar sign in the other. "It's not my fault all this money was laying around. Inside a bank. Behind a safe. In safety deposit boxes. They're practically asking to be stolen! By me! Megavolt! No space in between. I see the newspapers getting that wrong often."

It seemed like the cops where at a real disadvantage. Could the group possibly do something to stop the carnage?​

Covering for Hec, Flash stood behind the god, Spinning a web shot to catch Megavolt's leg.

"This isn't even fun, man. Just give up."

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

"Now children, and...talking rodents." Hercules chimed in "Let me show you how an Avenger, and handsome demigod, handles a situation like this. Watch carefully, you might learn a thing or two."

Amadeus merely chuckled, crossing his arms and watched in amusement at his large friend's antics. "Go get 'em, Herc."

Herc found a suitable throwing object in the form of a green dumpster. Gripping its sides with ease, the demigod proceeded to throw the large object at the rat villain. "Behold villain! Taste the wrath of urban detritus!"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @investigatingguys

"Ha!" Megavolt stopped the the dumpster with his electricity powers dead in its tracks. "It's going to take more than that to drop me! Wait who are you any-"

"Oh, we'll see, right?. "

Flash gave the woman a playful smile. What could Flash say? He was the man.

However duty called. Time to get to work.

Covering for Hec, Flash stood behind the god, Spinning a web shot to catch Megavolt's leg.

"This isn't even fun, man. Just give up."

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Megavolt's leg was caught by the web. "Hey no fair! Two against one?" He grabbed the web on his leg and proceeded to send electricity through it back to Flash.

Artyom couldn't help but take notice of what was said by Zé when he asked what kind of currency this place took. They probably didn't take Ruble, or even militery grade bullets. "Maybe they'll have pity on us, and the food will be free." Artyom said, chuckling a bit , not really beliving what he said himself.

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps

"This is a store not a restaurant." The teenager responded lazily.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

"Ha!" Megavolt stopped the the dumpster with his electricity powers dead in its tracks. "It's going to take more than that to drop me! Wait who are you any-"

Megavolt's leg was caught by the web. "Hey no fair! Two against one?" He grabbed the web on his leg and proceeded to send electricity through it back to Flash.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Once they reached the talking rat who was causing all the trouble, Star turned to Judy and smirked.

"Hope you're ready for this." Star commented before turning to the rat, who appeared to be fighting Hercules and Flash at the moment. Noticing he was distracted, Star aimed her wand at him.

"Dagger Crystal Heart Attack!"

latest

Upon saying this, several heart shaped daggers were fired toward Megavolt.

@Josh M @Archmage Jeremiah @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Megavoltfight

Artyom couldn't help but take notice of what was said by Zé when he asked what kind of currency this place took. They probably didn't take Ruble, or even militery grade bullets. "Maybe they'll have pity on us, and the food will be free." Artyom said, chuckling a bit , not really beliving what he said himself.

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps

Marco just pulled out a huge wad of six hundred fifty dollars.

"I think that this should be enough to cover all of it." Marco said before heading to the back of the store and grabbing himself a soda along with a mango smoothie.

XVPCw.jpg

He then handed the cashier enough to pay for his own stuff before waiting on the others to get their stuff. Once they did get whatever they wanted, Marco would just pay for their food or whatever using his insane cash flow.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Nater Taters @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @York @Jeremi @store​

Last edited:
Krennic simply waved his hand at the woman, and spoke softly with an increase back to his normal voice. "No worries of it. But remember it." He fixes his glove and looks at Killian, nearly about to speak again until the tenacity and ferocity of Emma's remarks startled him. Krennic then addressed Killian, with a low tone of voice and a look of amusement. "Emma seems to like you... All that ferocity." When Xehanort came up though, Krennic had a face of bewilderment and with annoyance. "I think we've established this. Yet even then, this city could very well be in the Unknown Regions."

When Megavolt began shooting electricity bolts, Krennic immediately turned his head and looked in the direction of him. He then looked at Killian and Emma before nodding his head at the rodent. "Disgusting. I am wasting nothing but time. For the Empire." Krennic spoke through closed teeth before turning again toward Megavolt with quick and impatient strides.

rogue-one-krennic-beach.gif

"You've made a grave mistake, rat." Immediately pulling his blaster pistol with his left hand, he took aim and began to fire on his new target.

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Upon landing from the bracing broom ride, Judy huffed and shook off her jitters. "Whew! What was-?"

FWOOM!

Judy's jaw nearly hit the ground after witnessing Herc single-handedly lift an entire dumpster over his head and send it hurtling towards Megavolt, only for the villain to catch it midair. Watching Flash and Star intervene caused the bunny cop's eyes to light up like two tiny suns. "Oh my goodness, you guys are-, are real-life superheroes aren't you?!" she shouted as her expression of shock turned to wonderment. With her adrenaline still pumping from the ride in, Judy broke away from the group in a dash, searching for some way to get above Megavolt. "Keep him distracted! I can't believe I just told a superhero to do that!"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Megavolt

Emma-Swan-emma-swan-31943943-99-100.png

"Hm, yeah. Good luck with that,"
Emma replied with a tight smile, evidently far from believing him. "You might be able to work your little charms on other women, but I can tell you right now that I'm not falling for any of your little tricks." Of course she wouldn't. Right now, she didn't care about men- even handsome ones like Killian -, or anything else that came with being with one. She had finally found her family again, and at this moment? That was all that she cared about. All that she wanted.

....And maybe some answers on what the hell she had done, how she had used magic. But she had her priorities.

Rejection aside, the blonde was still rather amused by Hook's apparent awe at the city they were in, along with it's buildings and lights and everything that came along with it. To her, these things were totally familiar, having bounced around from city to city, one after another for longer than she could remember. The skyscrapers, shops on every corner, newspaper stands and all of the like were things she knew better than the back of her hand. And seeing someone from some other world see them for the first time and be so stunned by it all. His comment about giants was just as entertaining, really. "Yeah, don't worry. We don't have giants, either. But I will tell you something, now..."

"If you make it to Storybrooke, for whatever goal it is you have? You're going there alone. I'm not letting that crazy witch anywhere near my town, and especially not my son. So if you somehow manage to follow me again, you damn well better not go to her aid. Because if you try? I will find you, and I will stop you. Got it?"

With her threat uttered with utmost seriousness, Emma moved on, not really bothering to linger on the matter further at the moment. If all went well, maybe he wouldn't even be able to follow her. But if he did somehow, she wanted to be sure her message and warning was heard loud and clear. Because if anyone laid a finger on her family, there would be hell to pay for it. Besides, she had already bested Hook twice. It wouldn't be hard to do it again, if it came to it. Cora, on the other hand, was a bit trickier. So if she could take care of that problem before it began, well, it would be better for everyone.

batch01_015.png

A glance was spared in Xehanort's direction, lastly, Emma still feeling a bit high-strung from the revelation that apparently, Star Wars was real on top of all of the fairytales she knew. But at least this guy wasn't some character from one of Henry's comics or anything. She didn't know how much she could take, in the way of seeing characters from things she had been certain were fictional til now. "Yeah, sorry, but you're a little late on that revelation, buddy. I've kind of already seen more 'realms' than I'd like," she mused halfheartedly. "As much as I hate to say it, I'm with him. I should be in Storybrooke right now. Not... Wherever it is we are now," she stated with something like exasperation. A look was given to Hook at his company comment, but Emma didn't comment.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

Seems like the cashier was content with that. Or he was sleeping, either way they weren't getting any other reaction from him for the time being.

For those that made their way to where the police cars were heading, they'd be met by sparks and destruction everywhere. It seemed like the first national bank of St Canard was being robbed by a dastardly fiend!

"Hahahaha! Yes! Yes! The cities finest? More like...the cities lamest! Ha!"
The, America wanted to say hairless rat? Fired electricity with his left hand towards the cops while holding a huge bag with a dollar sign in the other. "It's not my fault all this money was laying around. Inside a bank. Behind a safe. In safety deposit boxes. They're practically asking to be stolen! By me! Megavolt! No space in between. I see the newspapers getting that wrong often."

It seemed like the cops where at a real disadvantage. Could the group possibly do something to stop the carnage?​

Krennic simply waved his hand at the woman, and spoke softly with an increase back to his normal voice. "No worries of it. But remember it." He fixes his glove and looks at Killian, nearly about to speak again until the tenacity and ferocity of Emma's remarks startled him. Krennic then addressed Killian, with a low tone of voice and a look of amusement. "Emma seems to like you... All that ferocity." When Xehanort came up though, Krennic had a face of bewilderment and with annoyance. "I think we've established this. Yet even then, this city could very well be in the Unknown Regions."

When Megavolt began shooting electricity bolts, Krennic immediately turned his head and looked in the direction of him. He then looked at Killian and Emma before nodding his head at the rodent. "Disgusting. I am wasting nothing but time. For the Empire." Krennic spoke through closed teeth before turning again toward Megavolt with quick and impatient strides.

"You've made a grave mistake, rat." Immediately pulling his blaster pistol with his left hand, he took aim and began to fire on his new target.

tumblr_inline_nchsziINwE1sjwazq.png

While he would've responded to Emma's comment about not falling for his little tricks, Hook closed his mouth when he was threatened by her. "I have no intention to aid Cora unless there's something in it for me. But I can't say I have any intentions to ask for her help at this time. All I need is to get to Storybrooke. Afterwards, I'll find that crocodile on my own." The man raised an eyebrow afterwards, shooting Emma a playful look. "Should I need assistance, however, I would have no need for Cora's help if you offered yours to me instead." Sure, it didn't sound like Emma wanted anything to do with him, but it was worth a try, right?

Hearing the comment Krennic whispered about Emma, a smirk would cross Killian's lips. Well, well, maybe this man wasn't half bad. "Heh, you're a sharp one, mate. Indeed," he replied back, not exactly whispering like Krennic had. He didn't really care if Emma heard him. Hook figured it was only a matter of time before she realized just how attractive he was. And once she did, he would be the winner of this little game between them. Captain Hook always won when it came to attaining hearts of women.

A curse escaped the pirate's lips when electricity bolts would come flying at them, coming from a giant... rat. Bizarre indeed, but by this point in his life he had seen weirder. "Ugh, magic! I've had just about enough of it," he grumbled, quickly moving to take cover behind, well, anything he could find? He still wasn't sure what to call any of the foreign structures around him. Killian shot a look to Krennic afterwards, watching him fire some kind of weapon he had never seen before. "I've no way to fight this thing. You wouldn't happen to have any more of those weapons, would you?" he questioned. Hook always carried a sword on him, but he had a feeling it would do little good in this situation.

@Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi @Mason Moretti

• Love
Megara and Hercules

Megara had no clue what a store or restaurant was and she grabbed some things that looked like food. They had the word CHIPS written on them. Whatever that meant. After a minute, she put them back and frowned. What exactly would this do to help them get home?

Hercules wasn't sure what sort of monster the rat was, but he charged at him. His father was Zeus and he was sure that his durability would shield him. If he got to the rat, he would punch it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Mason Moretti @Megavolt

While he would've responded to Emma's comment about not falling for his little tricks, Hook closed his mouth when he was threatened by her. "I have no intention to aid Cora unless there's something in it for me. But I can't say I have any intentions to ask for her help at this time. All I need is to get to Storybrooke. Afterwards, I'll find that crocodile on my own." The man raised an eyebrow afterwards, shooting Emma a playful look. "Should I need assistance, however, I would have no need for Cora's help if you offered yours to me instead." Sure, it didn't sound like Emma wanted anything to do with him, but it was worth a try, right?

Hearing the comment Krennic whispered about Emma, a smirk would cross Killian's lips. Well, well, maybe this man wasn't half bad. "Heh, you're a sharp one, mate. Indeed," he replied back, not exactly whispering like Krennic had. He didn't really care if Emma heard him. Hook figured it was only a matter of time before she realized just how attractive he was. And once she did, he would be the winner of this little game between them. Captain Hook always won when it came to attaining hearts of women.

A curse escaped the pirate's lips when electricity bolts would come flying at them, coming from a giant... rat. Bizarre indeed, but by this point in his life he had seen weirder. "Ugh, magic! I've had just about enough of it," he grumbled, quickly moving to take cover behind, well, anything he could find? He still wasn't sure what to call any of the foreign structures around him. Killian shot a look to Krennic afterwards, watching him fire some kind of weapon he had never seen before. "I've no way to fight this thing. You wouldn't happen to have any more of those weapons, would you?" he questioned. Hook always carried a sword on him, but he had a feeling it would do little good in this situation.

As she continued attacking Megavolt, Star looked over to the side and found that someone didn't have a weapon to fight him with!

Stopping her assault on the rat for a short moment, the interdimensional princess made her way over to Hook.

CnWdIV5_d.jpg

"Hey there! I'm Star. We can talk later, but right now I think you need this." Star said with her usual award winning smile. One quick wave of her wand later, and suddenly the man found a sword in his possession!

A pretty pink sword with rainbows and puppies all over it, but a sword nonetheless.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Archmage Jeremiah @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Megavolt

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper

batch01_012.png

"Sorry, Hook. Tempting as that offer may be, I do better on my own,"
she replied with a falsely apologetic look. But despite the initial response to his remark, she did think it over more deeply. It seemed he was teasing her, sure, and she really did do best on her own. Or, at least, pretend she did. But if he were serious? If somehow, her offering her help to him would keep him from helping Cora, or even thinking about doing so. If it would keep her son, and the rest of her family as well, safe? She would do it in a heartbeat. Because no matter how frustrating the male could be, how much pain or trouble he could cause? She would happily endure it if it meant ensuring the safety of those she loved.

But he didn't need to know that.

What did need to be known was that Krennic seemed to have bought her statement. Good. She didn't need to make enemies just because she had been too shocked by the appearance of a fictional character to recall that little detail. She seemed to very slowly be calming down from the shock, though, managing a small nod. "Yeah, I will. Thank you for the pardon, Director." Hooray for mends being made. Though, she was curious what the man whispered to Hook, she--

Suddenly, electricity cut through the air, causing Emma to duck down as the rather bothersome voice of some man cut into the air. Or, upon further observation, a... Rat. Yup. A giant, talking, electricity-spewing rat. And the saddest part of it all? Emma wasn't even surprised anymore. Not at this point. No, now? She was just done. Completely, one-hundred-percent done. She didn't even say anything as she got upright again, a poker face on her feats, and pulled out her pistol. Perks of being Sheriff? She didn't have to worry about getting close enough to use her sword, because she always had her trusty gun.

"Alright, I suggest you stand down or we'll have to hurt you. But I'm guessing you're probably not going to listen, are you?"
she mused, taking the opportunity to aim and, should her presumption be right, fire a multitude of rounds at the rat, not even realizing that she had placed herself between the villain and where Hook hid for this course of action. But it was moments later that she realized that some little girl had made her way over and was giving the pirate a sword.... Despite the fact he already had one. "Kid, what are you doing? You're going to get hurt!" she called to Star, continuing to fire and making a point, now, of staying between the villainous vermin and Hook/Star.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

batch01_012.png

she replied with a falsely apologetic look. But despite the initial response to his remark, she did think it over more deeply. It seemed he was teasing her, sure, and she really did do best on her own. Or, at least, pretend she did. But if he were serious? If somehow, her offering her help to him would keep him from helping Cora, or even thinking about doing so. If it would keep her son, and the rest of her family as well, safe? She would do it in a heartbeat. Because no matter how frustrating the male could be, how much pain or trouble he could cause? She would happily endure it if it meant ensuring the safety of those she loved.

What did need to be known was that Krennic seemed to have bought her statement. Good. She didn't need to make enemies just because she had been too shocked by the appearance of a fictional character to recall that little detail. She seemed to very slowly be calming down from the shock, though, managing a small nod. "Yeah, I will. Thank you for the pardon, Director." Hooray for mends being made. Though, she was curious what the man whispered to Hook, she--

Suddenly, electricity cut through the air, causing Emma to duck down as the rather bothersome voice of some man cut into the air. Or, upon further observation, a... Rat. Yup. A giant, talking, electricity-spewing rat. And the saddest part of it all? Emma wasn't even surprised anymore. Not at this point. No, now? She was just done. Completely, one-hundred-percent done. She didn't even say anything as she got upright again, a poker face on her feats, and pulled out her pistol. Perks of being Sheriff? She didn't have to worry about getting close enough to use her sword, because she always had her trusty gun.

"Alright, I suggest you stand down or we'll have to hurt you. But I'm guessing you're probably not going to listen, are you?"
she mused, taking the opportunity to aim and, should her presumption be right, fire a multitude of rounds at the rat, not even realizing that she had placed herself between the villain and where Hook hid for this course of action. But it was moments later that she realized that some little girl had made her way over and was giving the pirate a sword.... Despite the fact he already had one. "Kid, what are you doing? You're going to get hurt!" she called to Star, continuing to fire and making a point, now, of staying between the villainous vermin and Hook/Star.

UogwnTZ.jpg

Star's attention was quickly taken away from Hook, as suddenly a woman was telling her to "get out of the way" because she'll get hurt. This, in all honesty, annoyed Star. It reminded her of how her mom treated her. How she was constantly watching over her and making sure that she was out of harms way, despite Star's outlandish personality. Star never listened then, and she sure as hell wasn't about to listen now.

But instead of yelling at Emma, Star decided to vent her frustrations by simply proving Emma wrong (and some classic teenage sass.) Her annoyed look quickly turning to a smirk, Star twirled her wand around in her hand in an attempt to look "cool."

xNTL8.jpg

"Lady, I fight monsters like this in my sleep." Star boasted proudly before stepping right beside Emma and aiming her wand at Megavolt. Saying the same spell as earlier, yet another flurry of heart shaped daggers were fired at Megavolt this time, though this time they were fired at a faster pace due to Star's annoyance toward Emma.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Megavolt

Krennic looked at Killian, a hint of somewhat annoyance on his face as he walked toward the side of the pirate. "It's a personally modified DT-29 Blaster Pistol, fires 6 bolts and is manually reloaded, -" Krennic spoke matter of fact-ly and quickly, not leaving much room to questions. " - Use the left hand, I'm left handed, telescopic zoom up to times 4, if you need ammunition, simply ask me." Krennic stared at the space pirate (Or from what he's seen, a space pirate.) And groaned. "You obviously know how to hold a blaster pistol, don't you?"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Well, I guess everything worked out." Marco said with a shrug, flashing a bit of a smug smile as he strolled past the store clerk and entered the store alongside Herbert, Zé, and the others.

@Crow @Yun Lee @York @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Josh M @Jeremi @storepeeps

True to his word, Zé made sandals in a very non-magical way, making makeshift flip flops that would do for now. Either way, they walked in with ease. "Hmm...now, what kind of currency do they use here? I doubt they take the Real..."

@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Takumi @York @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps​

Marco just pulled out huge wad of six hundred fifty dollars.

"I think that this should be enough to cover all of it." Marco said before heading to the back of the store and grabbing himself a soda along with a mango smoothie.

XVPCw.jpg

He then handed the cashier enough to pay for his own stuff before waiting on the others to get their stuff. Once they did get whatever they wanted, Marco would just pay for their food or whatever using his insane cash flow.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Nater Taters @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @York @Jeremi @store​

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Nothing like a good end to a dilemma," Herbert shrugs as he walks towards the freezer section of the store, "one grape smoothie please! Oh, and an... instant heat-up light vegetarian pizza. Whatever that is."

Light vegetarian, since it was advertised to be topped with cheese, an animal-originated food item. It seemed that this was the first time Herbert was having reheatable packaged food. Back in Club Penguin, everyone had their pizza just as it had been prepared.

That, or delivery while still hot.

Walking back to the counter and looking to Marco, he says, "I'll pay you back later."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Nater Taters @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @York @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @store​

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Nothing like a good end to a dilemma," Herbert shrugs as he walks towards the freezer section of the store, "one grape smoothie please! Oh, and an... instant heat-up light vegetarian pizza. Whatever that is."

Light vegetarian, since it was advertised to be topped with cheese, an animal-originated food item. It seemed that this was the first time Herbert was having reheatable packaged food. Back in Club Penguin, everyone had their pizza just as it had been prepared.

That, or delivery while still hot.

Walking back to the counter and looking to Marco, he says, "I'll pay you back later."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Nater Taters @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @York @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @store​
SC4y44P.png

Marco simply shook his head when Herbert offered to pay him back.

"Dude, you don't gotta pay me back. This money is just a royalty check I get every month. We're friends, and if there's anything that I've learned from Star, it's that friends give each other things without expecting anything in return." Marco commented as he handed the cashier the money for Herbert's food as well.

It also didn't help that Marco had absolutely no idea if Herbert's form currency would even be worth anything in Echo Creek. That was a solid reason too.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Nater Taters @York @LuckycoolHawk9 @storepeeps​

As she continued attacking Megavolt, Star looked over to the side and found that someone didn't have a weapon to fight him with!

Stopping her assault on the rat for a short moment, the interdimensional princess made her way over to Hook.

CnWdIV5_d.jpg

"Hey there! I'm Star. We can talk later, but right now I think you need this." Star said with her usual award winning smile. One quick wave of her wand later, and suddenly the man found a sword in his possession!

A pretty pink sword with rainbows and puppies all over it, but a sword nonetheless.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Archmage Jeremiah @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Megavolt

batch01_012.png

Krennic looked at Killian, a hint of somewhat annoyance on his face as he walked toward the side of the pirate. "It's a personally modified DT-29 Blaster Pistol, fires 6 bolts and is manually reloaded, -" Krennic spoke matter of factory and quickly, not leaving much room to questions. " - Use the left hand, I'm left handed, telescopic zoom up to times 4, if you need ammunition, simply ask me." Krennic stared at the space pirate (Or from what he's seen, a space pirate.) And groaned. "You obviously know how to hold a blaster pistol, don't you?"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Hook found himself surprised when a young girl would appear, too distracted by her presence to even notice the sword at first. "Lass, she's right, it's dangerous," he spat out, moving to stand in front of her. Should anyone question his action, the captain would most certainly deny that he had a soft-heart, but had only made such an action because he was a gentlemen. When the girl would move too attack, however, Hook would glance down, frowning in disapproval at the sword she had spawned for him.

"Bloody hell, even if I thought a sword would help in this battle, it wouldn't be my weapon of choice," he complained, setting it aside before adding, "Especially not one so gaudy. Do I appear to be a woman to you? I think not."

Man was this annoying. He turned to Krennic, trusting that a sharp man such as himself would have a better weapon he could lend out. "Fantastic," Hook muttered, quickly taking the weapon without hesitation, only half-listening to Krennic's explanation as he distracted himself by examining the blaster. He knew of guns, but he had never held a weapon like this one. Only a second after settling the blaster in his right hand, Hook would snap back to reality, realizing what Krennic had explained.

"Wait, did you say left ha--"

Killian cut himself off, letting out a yelp when he would accidentally fire the blaster, its bolt hitting the ground mere centimeters away from his foot.

u-serious-right-now.gif

"Really, mate? A left handed weapon for a man without one? I could've just shot a hole through my bloody foot!"

Yes, of course, Hook. Blame the weapon for your lack of knowing how to shoot or really even hold a blaster gun.

Jeez, and here they had been worried Star would hurt herself. : |

@Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
UogwnTZ.jpg

Star's attention was quickly taken away from Hook, as suddenly a woman was telling her to "get out of the way" because she'll get hurt. This, in all honesty, annoyed Star. It reminded her of how her mom treated her. How she was constantly watching over her and making sure that she was out of harms way, despite Star's outlandish personality. Star never listened then, and she sure as hell wasn't about to listen now.

But instead of yelling at Emma, Star decided to vent her frustrations by simply proving Emma wrong (and some classic teenage sass.) Her annoyed look quickly turning to a smirk, Star twirled her wand around in her hand in an attempt to look "cool."

xNTL8.jpg

"Lady, I fight monsters like this in my sleep." Star boasted proudly before stepping right beside Emma and aiming her wand at Megavolt. Saying the same spell as earlier, yet another flurry of heart shaped daggers were fired at Megavolt this time, though this time they were fired at a faster pace due to Star's annoyance toward Emma.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Megavolt

Krennic looked at Killian, a hint of somewhat annoyance on his face as he walked toward the side of the pirate. "It's a personally modified DT-29 Blaster Pistol, fires 6 bolts and is manually reloaded, -" Krennic spoke matter of fact-ly and quickly, not leaving much room to questions. " - Use the left hand, I'm left handed, telescopic zoom up to times 4, if you need ammunition, simply ask me." Krennic stared at the space pirate (Or from what he's seen, a space pirate.) And groaned. "You obviously know how to hold a blaster pistol, don't you?"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Hook found himself surprised when a young girl would appear, too distracted by her presence to even notice the sword at first. "Lass, she's right, it's dangerous," he spat out, moving to stand in front of her. Should anyone question his action, the captain would most certainly deny that he had a soft-heart, but had only made such an action because he was a gentlemen. When the girl would move too attack, however, Hook would glance down, frowning in disapproval at the sword she had spawned for him.

"Bloody hell, even if I thought a sword would help in this battle, it wouldn't be my weapon of choice," he complained, setting it aside before adding, "Especially not one so gaudy. Do I appear to be a woman to you? I think not."

Man was this annoying. He turned to Krennic, trusting that a sharp man such as himself would have a better weapon he could lend out. "Fantastic," Hook muttered, quickly taking the weapon without hesitation, only half-listening to Krennic's explanation as he distracted himself by examining the blaster. He knew of guns, but he had never held a weapon like this one. Only a second after settling the blaster in his right hand, Hook would snap back to reality, realizing what Krennic had explained.

Killian cut himself off, letting out a yelp when he would accidentally fire the blaster, its bolt hitting the ground mere centimeters away from his foot.

u-serious-right-now.gif

"Really, mate? A left handed weapon for a man without one? I could've just shot a hole through my bloody foot!"

Yes, of course, Hook. Blame the weapon for your lack of knowing how to shoot or really even hold a blaster gun.

batch01_027.png

"What the-- Kid, it doesn't matter what you've fought. This is still dangerous and you could get hurt just as easily as anyone else!" Emma snapped, hardly caring if she came off as harsh. Clearly the kid had some sort of power, but it didn't matter. No, whether the girl was the strongest being in the universe or had the most power anyone could imagine or anything else, it still held no bearing. Why? Because Emma was a mother. And clear as day in her mind, she could picture what it would be like, what she would feel if this girl was Henry. If Star was her kid, or Star's parents were in Emma's place. She knew the fear and pain of seeing your child place themselves in a dangerous situation, knowing they might be hurt, and she knew that if Star did get hurt? She wouldn't want to be the one who had to pass that message on to a worried parent.

Still. She wasn't really expecting the flying daggers, but it didn't change her stance.

Cursing under her breath due to the child's persistence, she was barely able to hear Krennic offering Killian a blaster and an explanation on how to operate it. But she did manage to make it out, not immediately thinking to make too big of a deal out of it. After all, surely Krennic could provide a suitable explanation on how to use a blaster. But when she recalled one, little detail, well....

jennifer-morrison-once-upon-time-1996749.png

"Wait! Don't give him that bla--"

Andddd it was a little too late for that, the sound of the weapon going off and nearly taking off Hook's foot sounding through the air. Emma cringed, glancing back to make sure the man was okay before letting out a sigh of relief. Phew. He hadn't killed anyone. Letting out a heavy breath of frustration, Emma speedwalked back to where Hook and Krennic were, aiming to yank the weapon out of Hook's one good hand with carefulness to assure she didn't get shot in the process. "Give me that, you idiot," she muttered with exasperation, before instead shoving her gun- after carefully assuring the safety was on -into his hand. "Here. Point that end at the crazy rodent, hold it steady, and pull that trigger. I just reloaded it, so you shouldn't need to worry about that. And, please, don't shoot any of the ones helping us," she explained before looking down to the blaster. Fortunately, she had seen the movies plenty of times. Using this thing should be a piece of cake.

...Hopefully.

That in mind, and assuming Hook had allowed her to take it, Emma quickly set to aiming, locking and unloading on the rat. Surely they'd have this thing subdued in no time.... Assuming that Hook didn't get them all killed with his poor aim before then. Granted, it wasn't entirely his fault that the thing was left-handed. In addition, she took care in keeping an eye on Star, trying to make sure that the child stayed safely within her sights and out of trouble.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @FIGHTCREW​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
SC4y44P.png

Marco simply shook his head when Herbert offered to pay him back.

"Dude, you don't gotta pay me back. This money is just a royalty check I get every month. We're friends, and if there's anything that I've learned from Star, it's that friends give each other things without expecting anything in return." Marco commented as he handed the cashier the money for Herbert's food as well.

It also didn't help that Marco had absolutely no idea if Herbert's form currency would even be worth anything in Echo Creek. That was a solid reason too.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Nater Taters @York @LuckycoolHawk9 @storepeeps​

"... friends?"

The closest thing to a friend that Herbert had was his minion, Klutzy the crab. Very few penguins had wanted to be Herbert's friends, which was no surprise, considering what he's done to them.

This made Herbert feel that he was getting softer, a deviation from his regular self, one may add. Something seemed to be pushing him to be a bit more cooperative than usual.

While Zé had used that word previously, it was only by Marco describing it that he realised it.

Looking to Zé and Marco, he says, "... I'm more of an 'alone' guy who keeps my paws to myself, but I suppose I would be naturally inclined to be 'friends' with those who share my goals. It's part of my way of life."

Even Herbert himself found it hard to believe that he was the same Herbert, the same Herbert who wreaked earthquakes and blackouts across Club Penguin, kidnapped Gary the Gadget Guy and temporarily took over the entire island.

This very Herbert, the suspect at large of the EPF, was making friends.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Nater Taters @York @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @storepeeps​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

u-serious-right-now.gif

batch01_027.png

"What the-- Kid, it doesn't matter what you've fought. This is still dangerous and you could get hurt just as easily as anyone else!" Emma snapped, hardly caring if she came off as harsh. Clearly the kid had some sort of power, but it didn't matter. No, whether the girl was the strongest being in the universe or had the most power anyone could imagine or anything else, it still held no bearing. Why? Because Emma was a mother. And clear as day in her mind, she could picture what it would be like, what she would feel if this girl was Henry. If Star was her kid, or Star's parents were in Emma's place. She knew the fear and pain of seeing your child place themselves in a dangerous situation, knowing they might be hurt, and she knew that if Star did get hurt? She wouldn't want to be the one who had to pass that message on to a worried parent.

Still. She wasn't really expecting the flying daggers, but it didn't change her stance.

Cursing under her breath due to the child's persistence, she was barely able to hear Krennic offering Killian a blaster and an explanation on how to operate it. But she did manage to make it out, not immediately thinking to make too big of a deal out of it. After all, surely Krennic could provide a suitable explanation on how to use a blaster. But when she recalled one, little detail, well....

Andddd it was a little too late for that, the sound of the weapon going off and nearly taking off Hook's foot sounding through the air. Emma cringed, glancing back to make sure the man was okay before letting out a sigh of relief. Phew. He hadn't killed anyone. Letting out a heavy breath of frustration, Emma speedwalked back to where Hook and Krennic were, aiming to yank the weapon out of Hook's one good hand with carefulness to assure she didn't get shot in the process. "Give me that, you idiot," she muttered with exasperation, before instead shoving her gun- after carefully assuring the safety was on -into his hand. "Here. Point that end at the crazy rodent, hold it steady, and pull that trigger. I just reloaded it, so you shouldn't need to worry about that. And, please, don't shoot any of the ones helping us," she explained before looking down to the blaster. Fortunately, she had seen the movies plenty of times. Using this thing should be a piece of cake.

...Hopefully.

That in mind, and assuming Hook had allowed her to take it, Emma quickly set to aiming, locking and unloading on the rat. Surely they'd have this thing subdued in no time.... Assuming that Hook didn't get them all killed with his poor aim before then. Granted, it wasn't entirely his fault that the thing was left-handed. In addition, she took care in keeping an eye on Star, trying to make sure that the child stayed safely within her sights and out of trouble.

timeline_1490927202_00032.jpg

Krennic was absolutely stunned as he stared at Killian. It was a hard stare that made him rather angry. "Are you blind?! What kind of pirate doesn't know how to use a bloody blaster pistol, unless you're one of the savages of Mandalore!" He shook his head and ignored it "No matter, simply use Emma's!" Krennic looked at Emma and sighed. "Please, for our sakes, tell me you know how to fire a blaster pistol." He sighed.

• Love
batch01_027.png

...Hopefully.

u-serious-right-now.gif

Well, their persistence certainly was strong. Star could at least give her credit for that. Or she would if she didn't remind Star of her mom so much. Still shooting daggers at the rat with her wand, the interdimensional princess turned to face Emma out of pure frustration.

tBUjT.jpg

"Ugh I'm so tired of people treating me like I'm some kid! I'm fourteen. I've literally dated a demon. I can handle some crazy rat in a cheap suit." Star told Emma, who was constantly distracting Star by trying to protect her or whatever it was she was trying to do.

So long story short, Star was gonna stand her ground and there wasn't anything that anyone could do about it.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @fight

images

"Uhhh... I guess. Yeah, we can go with that." Marco said with a nod. It was obvious that this guy didn't have a lot of friends back in his own dimension, which Marco could sympathize with. Sure, Marco did have quite a few friends (Janna, Jackie, Alfredo, Ferguson, and of course Star), and everyone at his school was nice to him. Heck, they probably even considered Marco a friend and he didn't even know it.

But despite all this, Marco was always shy and introverted. At least until Star came along. So he could sympathize with this polar bear. Now all he had to do was wait on everyone else to buy their food so he could pay for it.
@Crow @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters @York @Takumi @storepeeps

Last edited:
The store

The group walking into the store found no other patrons this late at night. The shop seemed to have the usual that a 24/7 shop had to offer in the way of food stuff and assorted items. The only one inside was a teenaged anthropomorphic dog running the cashier. He seemed to be bored out of his mind and didn't really seem to pay the group any attention.

"Uh...sir?" Except when he saw Herbert he lazily pointed towards a sign that said No Shirt. No Shoes. No Service.

Meanwhile the group outside suddenly heard an explosion down the street and the sound of police sirens filling the late night air of St Canard. "What's that all about?" America asked aloud. A rethorical question if not anything else. Because it was quite clear what it was. Trouble.

The question was did they have time to investigate?

Violet Parr
@Jeremi
@Outside (Explosion)

As Violet quickly began taking a look around the store, in search of even a snack or something she could buy... An explosion coming from somewhere outside, down the street, followed by police sirens caused her to freeze in place momentarily.

tJkd07r.png

Quickly looking around the store one last time, hesitating for a few moments, she ultimately decided to rush outside, in the general direction of the explosion, a determined look crossing her face.

Food can wait; looks like there was hero work to be done here, well... Wherever here was. The surroundings seemed familiar enough for her to work with though.

Violet Parr
@Jeremi
@Outside (Explosion)

As Violet quickly began taking a look around the store, in search of even a snack or something she could buy... An explosion coming from somewhere outside, down the street, followed by police sirens caused her to freeze in place momentarily.

tJkd07r.png

Quickly looking around the store one last time, hesitating for a few moments, she ultimately decided to rush outside, in the general direction of the explosion, a determined look crossing her face.

Food can wait; looks like there was hero work to be done here, well... Wherever here was. The surroundings seemed familiar enough for her to work with though.

As they were fighting, Star noticed someone approach the battle that she hadn't seen before. Normally, Star would just save introductions for after the important battle with the bad guy. But this wasn't just any normal appearance.

Oh no, this was a girl her age.

images

"Oh my gosh! I thought I wouldn't see anyone my age since I got back to Echo Creek! I'm Star Butterfly." Star exclaimed with joy that she hadn't felt since... well like less than ten minutes ago actually.

@York @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @fight

Status
Not open for further replies.