Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can you... be quiet?" Diana said, looking toward Neon. "The gun, the skewers... it doesn't matter." She then looked to Jack Frost, looking a bit confused. "Look... I wasn't hiding the gun. I stole his bag last night to see if he had weapons. I kept the gun... I kept it to protect myself, but I'm an idiot and it's not even real, so, whatever."

"Diana." The girl looked toward Jude, and he looked at her apologetically. "Diana, I'm sorry, but this is a question I have to ask everybody... Did anyone see Diana talking to anybody in particular? She never joined us in the forest..."

Diana looked hurt. She tried to speak, but couldn't find the words. All she could do was lean against her podium.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @ClassTrial

"Huh! Does that make Neon the 'them' you told too much too, Diana?"

ZQPkCze.png

"Hmm? Is that a vote? Do you guys wanna vote? I mean, you're practically going around in circles... it's making my hair stand on end! Do you really think you're ready for such commitment? Everyone thinks they're daring, at least until they're staring death in the face! All I means is... I better start getting some votes!"

Diana vehemently shook her head. "I-It's not her... it's not anyone! Just vote for me! I can vote for myself, can't I?"

"I couldn't think of anything more lame! You know what, suspects don't get a vote at all! Upu... now you gotta use your words for once! I know you millennials spend more time on your phones than working on your social skills, but you can try, can't you?"

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @ClassTrial

ZQPkCze.png

"Hmm? Is that a vote? Do you guys wanna vote? I mean, you're practically going around in circles... it's making my hair stand on end! Do you really think you're ready for such commitment? Everyone thinks they're daring, at least until they're staring death in the face! All I means is... I better start getting some votes!"

Diana vehemently shook her head. "I-It's not her... it's not anyone! Just vote for me! I can vote for myself, can't I?"

"I couldn't think of anything more lame! You know what, suspects don't get a vote at all! Upu... now you gotta use your words for once! I know you millennials spend more time on your phones than working on your social skills, but you can try, can't you?"

"WHOA WOAH WOAH!!!!!!!! Who said anything about voting yet??!?! We don't have enough evidence!!!"

Honda looked to Diana. "Diana, if you really want to get out of the Dark Place you have to help us!! I know you didn't kill Byakuya, you know you didn't kill him, please! Who are you trying to protect?!"

ZQPkCze.png

D8YHiA9.webp

"Nooo... Tsukubo can't do this..." the seemingly-unoccupied podium whimpers in a voice most child-like... "either way... Tsukubo will... doom someone... every vote... will lead to someone's impending demise..."

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @MORECRYING​

obXs09H.png

For the entire time Zinnia had been quiet, taking in the details of the trial from as far back as she was allowed to stand in the parking lot. She kept her red eyes closed, and arms crossed as she remained in her position--almost seeming as stiff as a statue. Before all of this had happened, she didn't care for Usami, but now that this ill-mannered black and white bear and abruptly busted in thinking he would just take over the show Zinnia could see who the real terror was.

Nobody from their own group had decided to do a trial or punish the one responsible. What gave Monokuma the authority to make them do that? As pissed off as she was about this, the lorekeeper felt as if she didn't want to humor the bear and take part in the trial. So she kept quiet. It bothered her, however, that the others seemed to be taking part in the bear's game regardless--but then again, he had just killed some people right in front of them.

Although Zinnia remained quiet, it didn't seem to help anything. She listened to the evidence and was more than certain after some point that Diana wasn't the one who had committed the crime, even after she had admitted to it. Zinnia finally uncrossed her arms and stepped a little closer to the group, feeling as if she should at least say something.

ZBonIhI.png

"Look, I may not know all the details because I've been trying to opt out of participating in this, but I do have one thing to say. I don't think Diana did it. I'm not sure who said it, but I think someone mentioned she could either be protecting someone or being blackmailed into silence by someone... and that's the reason she wants us to vote for her." Zinnia paused, thinking over her own words.

"If it were me protecting someone, I would want to be voted for. There is no person who understands protecting people more than I. So if that's the case, I'd be more than happy to help you out, Diana, and vote for you. But if some piece of garbador is blackmailing you then I'm afraid I don't want to vote for you and help that scum out. And right now, I'm not sure where you stand. So, I'm afraid I can't cast a vote just yet. So, if there is any way you can let us know if you're protecting someone, do so."

She paused before adding, "Don't be that person who throws their self off the cliff, like we talked about earlier at Lover's Peak. Just... don't do it."

@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
Genji shook his head. His first assumption was incorrect. The more Neon talked, though, the more she seemed to hate the guy. He rocked back on his heels, then spoke up. "When we went to Lover's Peak, we found Diana speaking to Neon. They were not especially hasty to reveal what they were discussing. Furthermore, unlike Nigel, who I feel bad for accusing as he seems to be a good man, Neon is remorseless. Defending the killing, and saying the boy clearly didn't want to look out for us."

"I am voting for Neon Katt."

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial​

"I vote Diana." Rant said.

Genji shook his head. His first assumption was incorrect. The more Neon talked, though, the more she seemed to hate the guy. He rocked back on his heels, then spoke up. "When we went to Lover's Peak, we found Diana speaking to Neon. They were not especially hasty to reveal what they were discussing. Furthermore, unlike Nigel, who I feel bad for accusing as he seems to be a good man, Neon is remorseless. Defending the killing, and saying the boy clearly didn't want to look out for us."

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial​
"... I shall vote for Neon Katt as well."

It was a risky move, going based solely who they had witnessed speaking closely with Diana. However, given that Nigel seemed innocent and that Genji had good reasoning for the vote, Jack at least felt comfortable for the moment.

tumblr_o03aiqetmr1v3qowuo1_100.png

"You want us to vote now? Like... now now? I mean, I totally didn't just fall into daydreams or something during all of this."

Lapis totally was listening around, rubbing her eyes and hearing what Monokuma was saying with getting votes in. However, she didn't really know who to put her vote on.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial​

D8YHiA9.webp

"Nooo... Tsukubo can't do this..." the seemingly-unoccupied podium whimpers in a voice most child-like... "either way... Tsukubo will... doom someone... every vote... will lead to someone's impending demise..."

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @MORECRYING​

obXs09H.png

For the entire time Zinnia had been quiet, taking in the details of the trial from as far back as she was allowed to stand in the parking lot. She kept her red eyes closed, and arms crossed as she remained in her position--almost seeming as stiff as a statue. Before all of this had happened, she didn't care for Usami, but now that this ill-mannered black and white bear and abruptly busted in thinking he would just take over the show Zinnia could see who the real terror was.

Nobody from their own group had decided to do a trial or punish the one responsible. What gave Monokuma the authority to make them do that? As pissed off as she was about this, the lorekeeper felt as if she didn't want to humor the bear and take part in the trial. So she kept quiet. It bothered her, however, that the others seemed to be taking part in the bear's game regardless--but then again, he had just killed some people right in front of them.

Although Zinnia remained quiet, it didn't seem to help anything. She listened to the evidence and was more than certain after some point that Diana wasn't the one who had committed the crime, even after she had admitted to it. Zinnia finally uncrossed her arms and stepped a little closer to the group, feeling as if she should at least say something.

ZBonIhI.png

"Look, I may not know all the details because I've been trying to opt out of participating in this, but I do have one thing to say. I don't think Diana did it. I'm not sure who said it, but I think someone mentioned she could either be protecting someone or being blackmailed into silence by someone... and that's the reason she wants us to vote for her." Zinnia paused, thinking over her own words.

"If it were me protecting someone, I would want to be voted for. There is no person who understands protecting people more than I. So if that's the case, I'd be more than happy to help you out, Diana, and vote for you. But if some piece of garbador is blackmailing you then I'm afraid I don't want to vote for you and help that scum out. And right now, I'm not sure where you stand. So, I'm afraid I can't cast a vote just yet. So, if there is any way you can let us know if you're protecting someone, do so."

She paused before adding, "Don't be that person who throws their self off the cliff, like we talked about earlier at Lover's Peak. Just... don't do it."

@Atomyk

It was a risky move, going based solely who they had witnessed speaking closely with Diana. However, given that Nigel seemed innocent and that Genji had good reasoning for the vote, Jack at least felt comfortable for the moment.

People already had their minds made up that it was one of the two girls, Diana or Neon. Honda drummed his fingers on the podium, trying to make sense of this all.

"So...it comes down to Neon Katt or Diana! And...I'm starting to think I know who did it! From my previous theory, I didn't know why Diana would try and frame McGucket if she wanted to protect someone else. I think the true killer was the one trying to frame the old man!

"If Genji and Jack are right, Neon hid under Byakuya's bed, stabbing him. She had the perfect cabinmates to get away with it too-a crazy old man who no one would ever know if he told the truth, or a fellow who hasn't piped up yet! From there, she stashed the weapon and sheets in McGucket's bag, because who wouldn't buy it?! And then she tookthe cart she already stashed away and moved Byakuya to Cabin H to make it look like McGucket moved him himself!

"And then Diana knew who did it, and why, and decided to take the blame, due to her guilt over the situation!! Everyone who's voting for Diana, please, RECANT YOUR VOTES AND VOTE FOR NEON KATT, LIKE I AM!!!!"
@Atomyk @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @EVERYONE

People already had their minds made up that it was one of the two girls, Diana or Neon. Honda drummed his fingers on the podium, trying to make sense of this all.

"So...it comes down to Neon Katt or Diana! And...I'm starting to think I know who did it! From my previous theory, I didn't know why Diana would try and frame McGucket if she wanted to protect someone else. I think the true killer was the one trying to frame the old man!

"If Genji and Jack are right, Neon hid under Byakuya's bed, stabbing him. She had the perfect cabinmates to get away with it too-a crazy old man who no one would ever know if he told the truth, or a fellow who hasn't piped up yet! From there, she stashed the weapon and sheets in McGucket's bag, because who wouldn't buy it?! And then she tookthe cart she already stashed away and moved Byakuya to Cabin H to make it look like McGucket moved him himself!

"And then Diana knew who did it, and why, and decided to take the blame, due to her guilt over the situation!! Everyone who's voting for Diana, please, RECANT YOUR VOTES AND VOTE FOR NEON KATT, LIKE I AM!!!!"
@Atomyk @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @EVERYONE

u7dpVfD.png

Noticing Jack and Genji vote for Neon, she decided to question them. "Are you voting for Neon because you feel she really did this? Do you think she could be the one Diana is trying to protect?" Zinnia, like the others who had been to Lover's Peak, had seen Diana and Neon talking closely together. But was that enough proof? It didn't really prove anything unless they knew for certain what conversation the two women had exchanged.

Honda, on the other hand, seemed to have more of a theory formed about Neon. He must've been convinced, because he was even suggesting the others vote for her as well. "How certain are you that Neon did this?"

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Yun Lee

Reactions: Takumi
u7dpVfD.png

Noticing Jack and Genji vote for Neon, she decided to question them. "Are you voting for Neon because you feel she really did this? Do you think she could be the one Diana is trying to protect?" Zinnia, like the others who had been to Lover's Peak, had seen Diana and Neon talking closely together. But was that enough proof? It didn't really prove anything unless they knew for certain what conversation the two women had exchanged.

Honda, on the other hand, seemed to have more of a theory formed about Neon. He must've been convinced, because he was even suggesting the others vote for her as well. "How certain are you that Neon did this?"

Street-Fighter-Alpha-3-Game-Character-Official-Artwork-Render-Edmond-Honda-2.jpg

"Honestly? I think, er..80% sure? I would like to hear from the two before I make any final calls, but until I get a rebuttal my vote stays!" If anything Honda hoped these votes would scare one of the two into saying something vital to the case, but time would tell. Neon had seemed so cool and confident this whole time...how would she act when fingers pointed in her direction?
@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @The Tactician

u7dpVfD.png

Jack smiled dismally as Zinnia questioned their vote. He wished he didn't have to make the vote at all, but at the moment, there was no other choice and he would not run from the duty.

"Diana mentioned that she said too much to the person, that she told them of the past crimes that she believed our victim committed... Who was the only companion that we saw her keep, that we saw her seemingly enjoy speaking to?" He sighed, not liking how easy to explain this was beginning to sound, "Diana... Diana switched the name tags so that Togami would be trapped in the cabin with Neon, where she could be ready to strike him down. Then once the deed of murder and moving the body was finished, Katt passed her supporter the bag that had contained the skewers. While either of them could have planted the skewers afterwards..."

"I believe it was Diana, that being the true reason for her running from the cabin. In either way, Neon was the killer in my mind."

Nigel would smile. "Cheers mate. And nah I'm not a good man...but I'm tryin' to be one."

Neon Katt was shocked at the votes coming her way. "B-but just because I thought the guy was only looking after his own skin...doesn't mean I'd want to kill him just because of that! I don't know how you heard me saying I defended the kill because that's just stuff you created inside your own head! And you're right! I did talk to Diana but it was just about our situation ending up in this camp! I bet a lot of you guys were talking about that!"

Nigel would smile. "Cheers mate. And nah I'm not a good man...but I'm tryin' to be one."

Neon Katt was shocked at the votes coming her way. "B-but just because I thought the guy was only looking after his own skin...doesn't mean I'd want to kill him just because of that! I don't know how you heard me saying I defended the kill because that's just stuff you created inside your own head! And you're right! I did talk to Diana but it was just about our situation ending up in this camp! I bet a lot of you guys were talking about that!"

"In that case, Neon...if you had the ability to vote, who would it be for and why?"

All Diana could do was sink down toward the ground. She knelt down below her podium, her hands gripping at the sides. "Please stop... Please stop voting for her... I could have-- I could have spoken to others in private..."

2mKUSxE.png

"Really, I think what we've determined is that it couldn't have been someone in Cabin H, as there would have been way too much movement on their part to not get caught. Or at least, the events of the murder don't make sense if it was someone from Cabin H. There would be no need to move Byakuya to frame another cabin if he was already dead in another cabin. That means, it's likely not Shane, Nigel, Diana, or Shouten-Douji."

All Diana could do was sink down toward the ground. She knelt down below her podium, her hands gripping at the sides. "Please stop... Please stop voting for her... I could have-- I could have spoken to others in private..."
"Diana...you didn't speak to others in private. You thought Byakuya was Brennan, and now that you know he wasn't, the guilt of this all is weighing on you. However, no matter how guilty you feel, Byakuya did not die by your hand! My vote stays on Neon Katt!"

Genji sat cross legged near Zenyatta as accusations were thrown around left and right, some even directed at people not on the list of suspects. It was unsettling, to see people so willing to target others, at times with little behind the decision besides the fact that others thought the same. Now, Diana was the target, and, thing was... Genji did not believe she killed the boy. Not in the slightest. Finally speaking up himself, he did not move from his seat. It was high time he revealed what he knew, now that there was no doubt as to what was happening. "It is important that we remember what we are discussing here. We do not know for sure what will be done with the accused. I have heard tell of 'events' like this, but, according to the man that told me, there was never any trial. Few murders, for that matter. What he did tell me was that the one he went through was harsh and violent."

"Would it not, then, be in keeping with the tone for the punishments doled out to be just as harsh and violent? That is why I implore you, comrades, to think about your answers very carefully, lest you wind up with innocent blood on your hands. As it goes, Kirigiri-san is right. Diana could be manipulating us, but I honestly find the idea of her being that charismatic doubtful."

"
No offense."

Genji listened quietly before speaking. The way she spoken and acted, denoted panic. Fear. This could be because she was guilty... Or because someone was making her say these things. "I am still not certain. A confession could be forced, and the means do not make sense for a planned killing. I do not think she will admit it, but I believe she is being coerced into saying these things. Diana... Your life could be on the line here. Please, I beg of you. If these words are not yours, save yourself, and help us."

"You are all taking this as black and white. Open and shut. That could lead to innocent blood being spilled, and I know no one here wants that on their hands."

Genji smiled under his mask and nodded to Stiles.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial
D8YHiA9.png

"Well there is someone here with a gun," the empty podium that is totally not Nono hiding behind a podium lets out a whimper after these words, "maybe... he can shoot her immediately if she rats him out?"

dJXdWIc.png

"Why, yes, master, I'll go get that cart for you!" Monokuma stood up and laughed this off, but then he sat back down. "Did you really think I would do that for you? I'm a fair bear! If I say you can solve this without the cart, then you totally can! Don't believe Monomi's lies about my character! I mean, why are you guys getting all gloomy? Who said I would spill blood? Well, more blood!"

"Innocent blood? What are you saying...?" Diana looked around at the circle, eyeing everyone. Did they all suspect the same? "I don't want to die, I don't... want anyone to die. Ugh..."

"Tell me, what kind of punishment do you think is appropriate for a killer? Food for thought. Make sure to eat helthy do that your're thick heads finally retain intelligence!"

"Please don't tell me... Please don't tell me you'll kill the voted...!" Diana hugged herself, looking first at Stiles, then to Genji, Jack, and finally Nono. "No... No it wasn't Shane! I promise! I want to... it should be me who gets punished! I made it happen... So I'm going to take the leap off that cliff."

Good, his misgivings were well founded. Diana didn't do it. But did Shane? Hold on...

"That's right!!! Shane left before Diana! And you remember how agitated he was this morning...and OHMY GOD!!! MIKE!!" Honda turned to Mike Wheeler. "Didn't you say you saw TWO figures?!?! One with the cape, but one with a mask!!!"
@Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @The Tactician @Chewy Rabbits

5091565-5934597375-latest

"Yes. Sadly that is my cloak. Yesterday, I noted at Lover's peak that I never got my personal item from home. I guess the killer stole it before I could reach my bag."

Wanda's voice sounded stoic. Things would get worse.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, man? I swear. I've been cleared, and you got some fuckin' grudge against me. Get over it.

Wanda wrapped the cloak around herself, turning the bear.

"You! The coalition stopped you once, we'll stop you again!"

However, Wanda's voice was clearly shaky. It was like something was attacking her internally.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @BarrenThin
Genji sighed, glancing at his master. Even in silence, his teacher instilled the cyborg with confidence like no one else could. He stood up to speak now, raising his voice to be heard. "It is not Shane. Shane was cleared. Diana was addressing what Morikubo said about Shane, not implicating him."

View attachment 115002

"Wanda... Take a deep breath. Keeping calm here is very important."

"You're accusing Shane left and right. I know he's an asshole, but he didn't do it." Diana sounded more defiant than ever, apparently having finally found confidence in her stance. "I wish you'd all stop telling me to give them up... I am the cause. I truly believe this. I know what happened, and it is all on me. I told them... too much. Why can't you let me protect someone? I will not... debate about this further."

7C2nF1r.png

Monokuma clasped his hands together. "Is someone feeling sick? Is someone having a witch of a time? Do they need... a doctor?" Monokuma grinned, ear to ear. "It looks like out Ultimate Strong-Willed Leader is no joke! Some of us have stronger will than others, it seems... Take our witch here, who is clearly ready to break down with despair. Ahhhh-hahaha!"

Genji met Diana's eyes, emotionless visor betraying nothing. "I am not going to let the actual killer go free for the sake of your guilt. You may find this act noble. It is more villainous than anything, though, as you shield the one who is actually responsible from justice." He leaned forward. "You letting a killer go free just increases the chances that they will kill again." He paused, and considered their options. He considered who might have had the strength and skill to do this. He considered who might be willing to. His mind cast to the one person they hadn't looked at: Nigel.

"I have a hypothesis. There is a lot of skill and strength required here, yes... But more than one person meets that requirement. Shane was cleared, and for good reason. The evidence does not fit, and it is just placing blame for lack of a better answer. Now, she said she switched the names of two people: Togami... And Nigel. This did two things. One, it brought Togami to the other cabin. Two, it gave Nigel a place to go after the kill that removed him from the blame. We have the murder weapons, and Nigel certainly had the strength to accomplish this. He has seemed a good man, but do you recall the name he claimed to go by?"

"
The British Punisher. Diana said she told the culprit too much. Like they lashed out because of what he'd done in the past. This wasn't just murder, it was... Well, a punishment."

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial

@FUCKIN' EVERYONE
Wanda seemed lost as she looked at Genji and Jack.

1883739-acc_6_oroboros_cps_014.jpg

"... My Children. ... They're all dead because me."

Wanda hit the ground, her knees slammed into the pavement, echoing loudly.

"I've lost control before... I've killed friends. Hundreds of thousands of innocents. I've tried to take back my life, tried to make amends! But who am I fooling! I'm not a good person. I'm a mass murderer and a charlatan. I don't want to lose control, n-not again."

Wanda's sobbing got harder.

"I can feel the darkness all around me. It wants me... I'm trying to fight it..."

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @BarrenThin
ZQPkCze.png

"Wait...We're voting to kill these people???" Any type of positive demeanor from Bolin was completely gone. He g"The killer needs to be put in jail! Not killed by a vote! Guys! We can't let this happen!" With a rush of tears and a rare look of anger on his part, Bolin looked around the room. "I refuse to vote for anybody, and I think everyone should do the same. We can't let these people die...we...can't..." His anger, as usual, quickly faded, but like always with sad situations, it was hard for him to bounce back. Not wanting to get scolded again for crying, he did everything in his power not to let the tears flow, but some refused to obey his will as they were accompanied by sniffles and a light trail of snot.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @The Tactician @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial

2mKUSxE.png

"Really, I think what we've determined is that it couldn't have been someone in Cabin H, as there would have been way too much movement on their part to not get caught. Or at least, the events of the murder don't make sense if it was someone from Cabin H. There would be no need to move Byakuya to frame another cabin if he was already dead in another cabin. That means, it's likely not Shane, Nigel, Diana, or Shouten-Douji."

Genji took her grief as only further cementing the idea that Katt was responsible. "And, of those left... We have a frail, insane old man, a young boy, and a physically fit young woman who we know has spoken to Diana. My vote also remains the same."

NJGv7bg.jpg

For a short time after listening to what the others had to say, Zinnia quieted to think over what she had learned. The words of the others had convinced the draconid to believe Neon probably was the killer. If this was the case, then Diana was only trying to protect her friend by putting the blame on herself and Zinnia wanted to help Diana. Protecting friends and people you care about was more important to Zinnia than any kind of sick 'justice' Monokuma wanted them to take part in. She didn't care if the others would look at her strange. This was a vote she had to make. So, without explaining herself, she voted.

"I vote for Diana."

I just hope you want to be voted out only to protect Neon and not because you're being black mailed.

Please don't let my vote be in vain...

@Everybody​

Status
Not open for further replies.