Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're accusing Shane left and right. I know he's an asshole, but he didn't do it." Diana sounded more defiant than ever, apparently having finally found confidence in her stance. "I wish you'd all stop telling me to give them up... I am the cause. I truly believe this. I know what happened, and it is all on me. I told them... too much. Why can't you let me protect someone? I will not... debate about this further."

7C2nF1r.png

Monokuma clasped his hands together. "Is someone feeling sick? Is someone having a witch of a time? Do they need... a doctor?" Monokuma grinned, ear to ear. "It looks like out Ultimate Strong-Willed Leader is no joke! Some of us have stronger will than others, it seems... Take our witch here, who is clearly ready to break down with despair. Ahhhh-hahaha!"

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @ClassTrial

@CLASS TRIAL

Tomoko looked around at everyone, her eyes wild, her hair messy, well messier than usual. If only Yu-Chan were here, she would probably know what to do. When Jack told her to cool it, it made her more paranoid and afraid. She ignored the fact Shane wasn't really a suspect, the only thing she was focused on was her own safety

"I don't wanna die...I don't wanna die." She muttered to herself, crossing her arms across her body, hugging herself.

"You're accusing Shane left and right. I know he's an asshole, but he didn't do it." Diana sounded more defiant than ever, apparently having finally found confidence in her stance. "I wish you'd all stop telling me to give them up... I am the cause. I truly believe this. I know what happened, and it is all on me. I told them... too much. Why can't you let me protect someone? I will not... debate about this further."

7C2nF1r.png

Monokuma clasped his hands together. "Is someone feeling sick? Is someone having a witch of a time? Do they need... a doctor?" Monokuma grinned, ear to ear. "It looks like out Ultimate Strong-Willed Leader is no joke! Some of us have stronger will than others, it seems... Take our witch here, who is clearly ready to break down with despair. Ahhhh-hahaha!"

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @ClassTrial
"Diana...please." Honda was back to his softer tone, reminded once again of the Dolls he took care of. "What you did with Brennan in that Dark Place, what you're did to hide evidence...don't you see? You have a future ahead of you!! You said so yourself, you don't want to die. And you WON'T, not if you help us find who did this! Maybe...maybe this time you can escape from the Dark Place, with us, with all of us! Just don't sacrifice yourself for what another has to answer for. Now...when you say you told them too much...who are they?"

5091565-5934597375-latest

"Yes. Sadly that is my cloak. Yesterday, I noted at Lover's peak that I never got my personal item from home. I guess the killer stole it before I could reach my bag."

Wanda's voice sounded stoic. Things would get worse.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, man? I swear. I've been cleared, and you got some fuckin' grudge against me. Get over it.

Wanda wrapped the cloak around herself, turning the bear.

"You! The coalition stopped you once, we'll stop you again!"

However, Wanda's voice was clearly shaky. It was like something was attacking her internally.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @BarrenThin
Whilst observing Genji stand up and spend his words on the investigation, he noted the Scarlet Witch.

Zenyatta would give a sageful nod to Wanda, accepting her response. As he observed her interactions with Mike, the master knew that Wanda was a soul born of bravery, treading the path of a hero...albeit, surrounded by a bitter shroud of loneliness. Her heroic drive reminded the monk of his own students tales about Overwatch, the great organization brought together from humanities finest to combat the irrational and the lost omnics of the Omnic Crisis.

Perhaps, the two of them finding each other was the thin, red line of fate tying these two together across separate universes.

The monks kind thoughts of Wanda quickly turned to concern as he noticed her in pain.

"Is there something wrong?" Zenyatta asked with urgency in his usually calm voice.

Where there is disquiet in the soul, there comes disquiet from the body.

Genji met Diana's eyes, emotionless visor betraying nothing. "I am not going to let the actual killer go free for the sake of your guilt. You may find this act noble. It is more villainous than anything, though, as you shield the one who is actually responsible from justice." He leaned forward. "You letting a killer go free just increases the chances that they will kill again." He paused, and considered their options. He considered who might have had the strength and skill to do this. He considered who might be willing to. His mind cast to the one person they hadn't looked at: Nigel.

"I have a hypothesis. There is a lot of skill and strength required here, yes... But more than one person meets that requirement. Shane was cleared, and for good reason. The evidence does not fit, and it is just placing blame for lack of a better answer. Now, she said she switched the names of two people: Togami... And Nigel. This did two things. One, it brought Togami to the other cabin. Two, it gave Nigel a place to go after the kill that removed him from the blame. We have the murder weapons, and Nigel certainly had the strength to accomplish this. He has seemed a good man, but do you recall the name he claimed to go by?"

"
The British Punisher. Diana said she told the culprit too much. Like they lashed out because of what he'd done in the past. This wasn't just murder, it was... Well, a punishment."

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial

@FUCKIN' EVERYONE

Jack cocked a brow as he noticed the unease in Wanda's voice and approached her, "Miss Wanda, are you alright? It seems something is bothering you from within..."
Genji sighed, glancing at his master. Even in silence, his teacher instilled the cyborg with confidence like no one else could. He stood up to speak now, raising his voice to be heard. "It is not Shane. Shane was cleared. Diana was addressing what Morikubo said about Shane, not implicating him."

View attachment 115002

"Wanda... Take a deep breath. Keeping calm here is very important."

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial​
Wanda seemed lost as she looked at Genji and Jack.

1883739-acc_6_oroboros_cps_014.jpg

"... My Children. ... They're all dead because me."

Wanda hit the ground, her knees slammed into the pavement, echoing loudly.

"I've lost control before... I've killed friends. Hundreds of thousands of innocents. I've tried to take back my life, tried to make amends! But who am I fooling! I'm not a good person. I'm a mass murderer and a charlatan. I don't want to lose control, n-not again."

Wanda's sobbing got harder.

"I can feel the darkness all around me. It wants me... I'm trying to fight it..."

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @BarrenThin

Genji met Diana's eyes, emotionless visor betraying nothing. "I am not going to let the actual killer go free for the sake of your guilt. You may find this act noble. It is more villainous than anything, though, as you shield the one who is actually responsible from justice." He leaned forward. "You letting a killer go free just increases the chances that they will kill again." He paused, and considered their options. He considered who might have had the strength and skill to do this. He considered who might be willing to. His mind cast to the one person they hadn't looked at: Nigel.

"I have a hypothesis. There is a lot of skill and strength required here, yes... But more than one person meets that requirement. Shane was cleared, and for good reason. The evidence does not fit, and it is just placing blame for lack of a better answer. Now, she said she switched the names of two people: Togami... And Nigel. This did two things. One, it brought Togami to the other cabin. Two, it gave Nigel a place to go after the kill that removed him from the blame. We have the murder weapons, and Nigel certainly had the strength to accomplish this. He has seemed a good man, but do you recall the name he claimed to go by?"

"
The British Punisher. Diana said she told the culprit too much. Like they lashed out because of what he'd done in the past. This wasn't just murder, it was... Well, a punishment."

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial

@FUCKIN' EVERYONE
The Punisher. One who believed himself the equal of Yama, King of Hell, who punished those guilty of the cruelest of earthly sins. Diana believed Togami, or Brennan, or whoever the boy who had been was called had been guilty of crimes in the past, believed that he deserved to die for his sins. Who better to send to commit the deed, to strike down a sinner, than one who believed himself to have power over such things?

"Britain... I know a man from that land, a burly swordsman who played a piped instrument. For a moment, I wondered if he would see this killing as just... And with accordance to my friend's beliefs, I sense that he would not see murder such as this as righteous."

He looked to Nigel with an inquisitive glare, as if daring him to respond with dishonesty and contempt, "Tell me, Mister Nigel, remembering that an innocent child may be throwing herself to pay for a crime that she did not commit... Are you responsible for this act? Did you punish Togami?"

@FUCKIN' EVERYONE

"....My Children. ....They're all dead because me."

Wanda hit the ground, her knees slammed into the wood floor, echoing loudly.

"I've lost control before...... I've killed friends. Hundreds of thousands of innocents. I've tried to take back my life, tried to make amends! But who am I fooling! I'm not a good person. I'm a mass murderer and a charlatan. I don't want to lose control, n-not again."

Wanda sobbing got harder.

"I can feel the darkness all around me. It wants me.... I'm trying to fight it...."

Genji turned from where he stood, then hurriedly went to kneel in front of Wanda. His mechanical hand went to clasp her shoulder to establish a physical anchor. This was more Zenyatta's area of expertise, but he would try to use his established connection to her to help. "Wanda... Look at me. The past is behind. It cannot touch you. It cannot hurt you. Hey. My own brother is the reason I am like this. We were young, and foolish, and he struck me down because of our opposing views. I was a very angry man for a long, long time. I was angry at him for his betrayal. I was angry at myself for being what I was- hated by omnics and humans alike. I was angry at the world. The anger ruled me, made it difficult to control myself. It is still hard sometimes. The key, Wanda, the key that Zenyatta taught me, was this: There is no use in letting the past rule you. There is no use in letting your emotions rule you. You must rule them. You must accept what you have done, and what was done to you... And put them behind you. I have forgiven my brother. I have forgiven the people that hate me for what I am. You must forgive yourself in the same way. Only then will you be in control."

Of course, there was always the chance it really was out of her control, but he found that hard to believe.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk @ClassTrial​

"I know, I know. You sound like my Therapist. Thank you, Genji. You're a good man. "

It was short and brief, but Wanda smiled. Wanda knew Genji was right. Wanda was still fighting, but it was getting easier. The weight she felt, it was lifted.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk

He nodded, gave her an awkwardly platonic pat on the shoulder, and turned to Nigel.

@Josh M
@Jeremi

Genji turned from where he stood, then hurriedly went to kneel in front of Wanda. His mechanical hand went to clasp her shoulder to establish a physical anchor. This was more Zenyatta's area of expertise, but he would try to use his established connection to her to help. "Wanda... Look at me. The past is behind. It cannot touch you. It cannot hurt you. Hey. My own brother is the reason I am like this. We were young, and foolish, and he struck me down because of our opposing views. I was a very angry man for a long, long time. I was angry at him for his betrayal. I was angry at myself for being what I was- hated by omnics and humans alike. I was angry at the world. The anger ruled me, made it difficult to control myself. It is still hard sometimes. The key, Wanda, the key that Zenyatta taught me, was this: There is no use in letting the past rule you. There is no use in letting your emotions rule you. You must rule them. You must accept what you have done, and what was done to you... And put them behind you. I have forgiven my brother. I have forgiven the people that hate me for what I am. You must forgive yourself in the same way. Only then will you be in control."

Of course, there was always the chance it really was out of her control, but he found that hard to believe.

Zenyatta was about to speak, but would abruptly fall silent as Genji stepped forward.

And, truthfully, the monk couldn't be any happier. In all of his teachings of equality and mending tension through inter-personal communication and relationship building, holding envy for humans was the last thing Zenyatta would ever do and the last thing he'd want any of his students to do. But, if the world were to burn, and if he were to ever hold envy for humans, is it that they have the ability simply express their joy through a simple smile-- and all could understand.

Never once has Zenyatta smiled for Genji; all his student has ever seen was an expressionless, tranquil face. Perhaps, words may carry heavy meanings...but, a chance for a simpler approach would never hurt, once and a while.

He would comically lean in from behind Genji.

"...What he said."

The teacher sounded warm and pleased, resting a hand on his students shoulder and giving him a calm, but proud nod

...and, a bright thumbs up.

_overwatch__zenyatta_believes_in_you__by_the_alleycat-da6ifge.png

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk

Zenyatta was about to speak, but would abruptly fall silent as Genji stepped forward.

And, truthfully, the monk couldn't be any happier. In all of his teachings of equality and mending tension through inter-personal communication and relationship building, holding envy for humans was the last thing Zenyatta would ever do and the last thing he'd want any of his students to do. But, if the world were to burn, and if he were to ever hold envy for humans, is it that they have the ability simply express their joy through a simple smile-- and all could understand.

Never once has Zenyatta smiled for Genji; all his student has ever seen was an expressionless, tranquil face. Perhaps, words may carry heavy meanings...but, a chance for a simpler approach would never hurt, once and a while.

"...What he said."

The teacher sounded warm and pleased, resting a hand on his students shoulder and giving him a calm, but proud nod

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk

Though his huge smile was not visible, he stood a little taller for it. Believe it or not, this small gesture of Zenyatta's pride in his student meant a lot. That was not to say Zenyatta was a cold master. On the contrary, he was the kindest person Genji had ever had the pleasure of knowing. It did not lessen the swell of happiness that he felt to know he'd done his teacher proud. It was not why he helped Wanda, but it certainly assuaged his fears that he may have dropped the ball.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@nobody, really
@body language post​

"

@FUCKIN' EVERYONE

Nigel knew this was coming, but he had expected it to come from Wanda. "I knew this was coming...but it's not me anymore. I got sick of the killing. I got sick of being told that it was okay to kill...it's not okay. There's laws for a reason. There is punishments administered by the court for a reason. I know you were expecting for a gotcha moment...but I'm not the guy you're looking for."

He shrugged. "But I know what I'm saying doesn't mean a flying piss to anyone here, but like I said earlier I did hear something when I was still in bed. Maybe that something was the killer moving the body?"

Neon Katt spoke up next. "I still don't get it...the golden gun was a fake? Why did he even have that with him then if it was a fake..." Her eyes drifted towards the gun and back to the rest of the group. "I don't believe for a moment that Byakuya was here to protect us..."

Shuten-Douji took a sip from her sake plate. "Well I was as still as a mountain for the whole night. Hehehe...I am disappointed that I slept past this though...it would have been a sight for sure."

"What Jack said! We've lost three innocents already...human life is nothing to take lightly!"
5091565-5934597375-latest

"Yes. Sadly that is my cloak. Yesterday, I noted at Lover's peak that I never got my personal item from home. I guess the killer stole it before I could reach my bag."

Wanda's voice sounded stoic. Things would get worse.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, man? I swear. I've been cleared, and you got some fuckin' grudge against me. Get over it.

Wanda wrapped the cloak around herself, turning the bear.

"You! The coalition stopped you once, we'll stop you again!"

However, Wanda's voice was clearly shaky. It was like something was attacking her internally.

Jack cocked a brow as he noticed the unease in Wanda's voice and approached her, "Miss Wanda, are you alright? It seems something is bothering you from within..."
Genji sighed, glancing at his master. Even in silence, his teacher instilled the cyborg with confidence like no one else could. He stood up to speak now, raising his voice to be heard. "It is not Shane. Shane was cleared. Diana was addressing what Morikubo said about Shane, not implicating him."

View attachment 115002

"Wanda... Take a deep breath. Keeping calm here is very important."

7C2nF1r.png

@CLASS TRIAL

Tomoko looked around at everyone, her eyes wild, her hair messy, well messier than usual. If only Yu-Chan were here, she would probably know what to do. When Jack told her to cool it, it made her more paranoid and afraid. She ignored the fact Shane wasn't really a suspect, the only thing she was focused on was her own safety

"I don't wanna die...I don't wanna die." She muttered to herself, crossing her arms across her body, hugging herself.
@CLASS TRIAL

"Diana...please." Honda was back to his softer tone, reminded once again of the Dolls he took care of. "What you did with Brennan in that Dark Place, what you're did to hide evidence...don't you see? You have a future ahead of you!! You said so yourself, you don't want to die. And you WON'T, not if you help us find who did this! Maybe...maybe this time you can escape from the Dark Place, with us, with all of us! Just don't sacrifice yourself for what another has to answer for. Now...when you say you told them too much...who are they?"
Whilst observing Genji stand up and spend his words on the investigation, he noted the Scarlet Witch.

Zenyatta would give a sageful nod to Wanda, accepting her response. As he observed her interactions with Mike, the master knew that Wanda was a soul born of bravery, treading the path of a hero...albeit, surrounded by a bitter shroud of loneliness. Her heroic drive reminded the monk of his own students tales about Overwatch, the great organization brought together from humanities finest to combat the irrational and the lost omnics of the Omnic Crisis.

Perhaps, the two of them finding each other was the thin, red line of fate tying these two together across separate universes.

The monks kind thoughts of Wanda quickly turned to concern as he noticed her in pain.

"Is there something wrong?" Zenyatta asked with urgency in his usually calm voice.

Where there is disquiet in the soul, there comes disquiet from the body.

"

@FUCKIN' EVERYONE

"... My Children. ... They're all dead because me."

Wanda hit the ground, her knees slammed into the pavement, echoing loudly.

"I've lost control before... I've killed friends. Hundreds of thousands of innocents. I've tried to take back my life, tried to make amends! But who am I fooling! I'm not a good person. I'm a mass murderer and a charlatan. I don't want to lose control, n-not again."

Wanda's sobbing got harder.

"I can feel the darkness all around me. It wants me... I'm trying to fight it..."

The Punisher. One who believed himself the equal of Yama, King of Hell, who punished those guilty of the cruelest of earthly sins. Diana believed Togami, or Brennan, or whoever the boy who had been was called had been guilty of crimes in the past, believed that he deserved to die for his sins. Who better to send to commit the deed, to strike down a sinner, than one who believed himself to have power over such things?

"Britain... I know a man from that land, a burly swordsman who played a piped instrument. For a moment, I wondered if he would see this killing as just... And with accordance to my friend's beliefs, I sense that he would not see murder such as this as righteous."

He looked to Nigel with an inquisitive glare, as if daring him to respond with dishonesty and contempt, "Tell me, Mister Nigel, remembering that an innocent child may be throwing herself to pay for a crime that she did not commit... Are you responsible for this act? Did you punish Togami?"

@FUCKIN' EVERYONE

He nodded, gave her an awkwardly platonic pat on the shoulder, and turned to Nigel.

@Josh M
@Jeremi
"I know, I know. You sound like my Therapist. Thank you, Genji. You're a good man. "

It was short and brief, but Wanda smiled. Wanda knew Genji was right. Wanda was still fighting, but it was getting easier. The weight she felt, it was lifted.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk

@Josh M
@Jeremi

"...What he said."

Though his huge smile was not visible, he stood a little taller for it. Believe it or not, this small gesture of Zenyatta's pride in his student meant a lot. That was not to say Zenyatta was a cold master. On the contrary, he was the kindest person Genji had ever had the pleasure of knowing. It did not lessen the swell of happiness that he felt to know he'd done his teacher proud. It was not why he helped Wanda, but it certainly assuaged his fears that he may have dropped the ball.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@nobody, really
@body language post​
Nigel knew this was coming, but he had expected it to come from Wanda. "I knew this was coming...but it's not me anymore. I got sick of the killing. I got sick of being told that it was okay to kill...it's not okay. There's laws for a reason. There is punishments administered by the court for a reason. I know you were expecting for a gotcha moment...but I'm not the guy you're looking for."

He shrugged. "But I know what I'm saying doesn't mean a flying piss to anyone here, but like I said earlier I did hear something when I was still in bed. Maybe that something was the killer moving the body?"

Neon Katt spoke up next. "I still don't get it...the golden gun was a fake? Why did he even have that with him then if it was a fake..." Her eyes drifted towards the gun and back to the rest of the group. "I don't believe for a moment that Byakuya was here to protect us..."

Shuten-Douji took a sip from her sake plate. "Well I was as still as a mountain for the whole night. Hehehe...I am disappointed that I slept past this though...it would have been a sight for sure."

Jack Frost
@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @DapperDogman @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi @Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @BarrenThin @Others

Jack Frost blinked, he should have said this alot earlier, but there were two things really bugging him...

"If Byakuya had no ill intentions... Why did Diane want to hide what she thought was a real gun?" He asked, then paused.

The other detail had been bugging him ever since he was made aware of the discovery of that pair of skewers, something that still didn't quite make sense to him.

"More importantly. Why DID he bring those skewers back to his cabin?" He added.

This last question really did make him wonder if Byakuya had been intending to use these skewers himself, or if there was something else he was missing in this whole thing... While it was indeed plausible they were confiscated for some sort of safety inspection, it was seeming less and less likely that was the case.​

l
"Well, if he's the Ultimate Imposter, wouldn't it follow that he would come with a fake gun? To complete the effect and all...and why don't you believe that he wantedto protect us?"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi
"Well, if he's the Ultimate Imposter, wouldn't it follow that he would come with a fake gun? To complete the effect and all...and why don't you believe that he wantedto protect us?"

"I mean...just the way he was talking you know. That was all ego and wanting to hear himself talk you know? Like, a real leader listens to people and not just drone over and over and over again about who he's going to do it and what he's gong to do. You know?"

"I mean...just the way he was talking you know. That was all ego and wanting to hear himself talk you know? Like, a real leader listens to people and not just drone over and over and over again about who he's going to do it and what he's gong to do. You know?"
"I think everyone is being too hard on the guy! It was only just our first day here, he never really got the chance to BE a leader! Well, except for confiscating those skewers...Oh yeah!! Speaking of your question, Mr. Frost, I think he took the skewers to keep violence down. I mean, with that cat girl causing problems, that guy on the bus, who knew what people would try even with a no violence rule in play?"
@york

"Can you... be quiet?" Diana said, looking toward Neon. "The gun, the skewers... it doesn't matter." She then looked to Jack Frost, looking a bit confused. "Look... I wasn't hiding the gun. I stole his bag last night to see if he had weapons. I kept the gun... I kept it to protect myself, but I'm an idiot and it's not even real, so, whatever."

"Diana." The girl looked toward Jude, and he looked at her apologetically. "Diana, I'm sorry, but this is a question I have to ask everybody... Did anyone see Diana talking to anybody in particular? She never joined us in the forest..."

Diana looked hurt. She tried to speak, but couldn't find the words. All she could do was lean against her podium.

"Can you... be quiet?" Diana said, looking toward Neon. "The gun, the skewers... it doesn't matter." She then looked to Jack Frost, looking a bit confused. "Look... I wasn't hiding the gun. I stole his bag last night to see if he had weapons. I kept the gun... I kept it to protect myself, but I'm an idiot and it's not even real, so, whatever."

"Diana." The girl looked toward Jude, and he looked at her apologetically. "Diana, I'm sorry, but this is a question I have to ask everybody... Did anyone see Diana talking to anybody in particular? She never joined us in the forest..."

Diana looked hurt. She tried to speak, but couldn't find the words. All she could do was lean against her podium.

"Even if he was just stroking his ego, no-one wants a death on their hands" he says, pointing a thumb over his shoulder toward Felix "I'm sure you remember the first thing he tried to do when he got here"
Darv shrugs slightly, resting his elbow back on the podium, and his chin back on his palm "But that is not important right now. I believe Diana when she says she was responsible"

"Why would she lie, knowing that this plush bear thing might execute her for being accused? Her best shot at survival if this was someone else's fault would be to tell us all who it was, so we could allow justice to take it's course"

"So, bear. For what it counts, I believe that the killer was Diane"

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @BarrenThin @The Spartan Potato @Archwar @C.T. @york @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @ShiroKiyoshi@Crow @Yang Lee @Nater Taters @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.