Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh... you're so adamant, aren't you? So determined." Daughter let out a contented sigh, smiling Kyoko's way a bit more pleasantly now. "Truths are very important down here. That's what you desire most right now, after all. Can you break away these illusions?"

9JmzqUu.jpg

"... Can you see the truth staring right back at you?"

Meanwhile, on the monitor, Jamie was shaking his head at Honda's accusation. "B-But it's... Agh!" Jamie angrily kicked the table in front of him, shaking the bladed weaponry sitting on top.

"Jamie..." Jude crossed his arms, grimacing at the monitor. "Did you shoot yourself?"

"W-What?! That's just... that's ridiculous!"

"Oh. I see." Horne nodded, picking his gun back up and aiming it toward Jamie. "You were trying to shoot me, were you not? A confined room, firing in the dark... Oopa, I suppose. The mayor's not been a big fan of mine for some time now, and it's well known you will get your hands dirty for him."

Jamie froze, staring at the gun. "So... So what? I missed. Please... calm down."

Victoria visibly shivered, still standing next to Horne. "No! What are you, crazy?! Don't do this!"

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7

@ClassTrial​

Seeing Horne pull the gun Poison would roll her eyes. "Yeah pulling a gun...that's great. Maybe he can kill everyone off and we're done with this?"

"Oh... you're so adamant, aren't you? So determined." Daughter let out a contented sigh, smiling Kyoko's way a bit more pleasantly now. "Truths are very important down here. That's what you desire most right now, after all. Can you break away these illusions?"

9JmzqUu.jpg

Meanwhile, on the monitor, Jamie was shaking his head at Honda's accusation. "B-But it's... Agh!" Jamie angrily kicked the table in front of him, shaking the bladed weaponry sitting on top.

"Jamie..." Jude crossed his arms, grimacing at the monitor. "Did you shoot yourself?"

"Oh. I see." Horne nodded, picking his gun back up and aiming it toward Jamie. "You were trying to shoot me, were you not? A confined room, firing in the dark... Oopa, I suppose. The mayor's not been a big fan of mine for some time now, and it's well known you will get your hands dirty for him."

Jamie froze, staring at the gun. "So... So what? I missed. Please... calm down."

Victoria visibly shivered, still standing next to Horne. "No! What are you, crazy?! Don't do this!"

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7

@ClassTrial​

Seeing Horne pull the gun Poison would roll her eyes. "Yeah pulling a gun...that's great. Maybe he can kill everyone off and we're done with this?"

Oh for crying out loud! "Nobody shoots anybody! Horne, you said yourself, we need to keep in mind that a girl is dead and we need to figure out who killed her! Now...what went on between you and the mayor, why does he hate you? And Jamie! How could you have shot yourself in the arm-your dominant arm, unless that's something ELSE you've lied about-if you intended to shoot Horne?! I'm not a gun expert at all, but even I know that's difficult to pull off!!!"

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Verite @DBZ7

"Well I didn't just just goddamn aim it at myself!" Jamie yelled.

Horne sighed, but eventually did lower his gun.

"It's strange, but... It's possible his bullet, through ricochet, shot himself in his arm."

"I dropped the gun, all right? I think I would have dropped it no matter where I had been shot. I don't know how it got into the girl's hand."

"Oh!" Victoria suddenly looked embarrassed. "I... I was trying to pick up my phone, but II must have... picked up the gun instead."

"Right, a comedy of errors, but none of it relates to the girl who got stabbed."

"Yeah... that's odd..." Jude took a glance toward the monitors, noting how time was soon to be up. "I don't know. We're running out, here."

@ClassTrial​

"It's strange, but... It's possible his bullet, through ricochet, shot himself in his arm."

"I dropped the gun, all right? I think I would have dropped it no matter where I had been shot. I don't know how it got into the girl's hand."

"Oh!" Victoria suddenly looked embarrassed. "I... I was trying to pick up my phone, but II must have... picked up the gun instead."

"Right, a comedy of errors, but none of it relates to the girl who got stabbed."

"Yeah... that's odd..." Jude took a glance toward the monitors, noting how time was soon to be up. "I don't know. We're running out, here."

@ClassTrial​
"I'll vote in a second! I just need Horne to clarify something! Why does the mayor not like you, and what did you mean about Jamie doing his dirty work?!"

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7

Horne let out a heavy breath, mulling over this for what was probably too long, considering the time limit. Still, he took his time before answer. "... I'm sure you've noticed the shadier aspects of my hotel. Technically legal, but the mayor has always seen me as a stain on our humble community. People like Mark Jefferson, our pillars of the community, they don't end up in the greatest of positions. All that outside pressure and influence... They all crack eventually. No one can sully Bright Falls." Casually shrugging, Horne aimed a withering look Jamie's way. "The mayor's lap dog. No clean campaign. Not a clean run as mayor, either. You can blame this man before us. I heard he was willing to plant bones at a dig site, just to ensure the project might not go through."

Jamie pointed angrily with his good arm. "You have no goddamn proof of that. Why does any of that matter, anyway? That's out there and we're in here."

"Well, you did try to shoot me, so it matters in here."

"... Something's wrong." Jude looked to Honda, worry in his eyes. "I don't like this. I don't think is going to be a simple answer... I think we're missing something." Jude looked back to the receiver. "Stan, tell us quickly, where were you when the lights went out, and when did you move to grab the knife?"

Stan had been transfixed on the drama happening before him. It took him a few precious seconds to register what was being asked. "Ah, hm-- I was, I was sitting here." Stan pointed to one of the chairs. "I didn't move to stand up, not even as the power went out. I heard the girl talkin', then the gun shot freaked me out, but I kept sittin', 'fraid to move."

"Even after the gun was fired, you didn't move?"

"Not right away. I waited... There was shuffling. I thought someone was coming my way so I jumped up and reached for where I remember the knives were. Really, I'd only just grabbed the knife when the lights turned back on."

@ClassTrial​

"U-Uhh... Okay." Stan pointed to the wall across from him, the one across from the chairs as well. "We're gonna call that North, the wall with the guns, all right?" Using this, it could be determined that Shane was standing in the North-West corner of the room. Jamie had been standing in the South-West corner of the room. Across from him was Victoria, sitting in the North-East corner of the room. Next to her, standing by the North table of guns was Horne. That left Stan standing on the South side of the room in front of the chairs, next to Bullet, dead in the chair in the South-East corner of the room.

Stand then pointed to the table in front of him, the center. "Got the knife here, standing from the South side. It was sitting here with the others." The table was filled with an array of bladed weaponry. One knife was missing from a rack of knives.

2mKUSxE.png

"Judging by what I can see on the screen, it looks like to move around the center table, they would have had brush past each other, especially in the dark. Did any of you notice someone pass you by? Shane said Jamie..."

"Must have been someone else, 'cause I was too busy getting shot. It was this guy. Stan. Passed me by too."

Stan turned to Jamie, but he didn't look angry, only sad. "Let me-- Let me think on this for a moment..."

"Wait, that doesn't make sense, you're both... very different. Stan is about twice the size of Jamie."

Jamie faltered. "E-Er... well..."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial

Horne let out a heavy breath, mulling over this for what was probably too long, considering the time limit. Still, he took his time before answer. "... I'm sure you've noticed the shadier aspects of my hotel. Technically legal, but the mayor has always seen me as a stain on our humble community. People like Mark Jefferson, our pillars of the community, they don't end up in the greatest of positions. All that outside pressure and influence... They all crack eventually. No one can sully Bright Falls." Casually shrugging, Horne aimed a withering look Jamie's way. "The mayor's lap dog. No clean campaign. Not a clean run as mayor, either. You can blame this man before us. I heard he was willing to plant bones at a dig site, just to ensure the project might not go through."

Jamie pointed angrily with his good arm. "You have no goddamn proof of that. Why does any of that matter, anyway? That's out there and we're in here."

"... Something's wrong." Jude looked to Honda, worry in his eyes. "I don't like this. I don't think is going to be a simple answer... I think we're missing something." Jude looked back to the receiver. "Stan, tell us quickly, where were you when the lights went out, and when did you move to grab the knife?"

Stan had been transfixed on the drama happening before him. It took him a few precious seconds to register what was being asked. "Ah, hm-- I was, I was sitting here." Stan pointed to one of the chairs. "I didn't move to stand up, not even as the power went out. I heard the girl talkin', then the gun shot freaked me out, but I kept sittin', 'fraid to move."

"Not right away. I waited... There was shuffling. I thought someone was coming my way so I jumped up and reached for where I remember the knives were. Really, I'd only just grabbed the knife when the lights turned back on."

@ClassTrial​
The time limit was worrying Honda, but there was still a chance to figure this all out! Maybe trying to map everything out could help... "You're right, this is confusinh as hell! But there's gotta be something. It couldn't have been Horne-he was the only one not covered in blood, so he stayed North out of the range of blood...hold on. Some people ended up North after Bullet died! Shane moved to the gun wall, Victoria was looking for her phone and must've been the figure Shane saw and pushed aside. So that leaves...Jamie! Wait a second..."
"..." The man let out a heavy sigh. "Sure, all right."

Jamie took a step back, aligning himself with the South-West corner of the room. He was standing in front of his chair, angled toward the center table and slightly to the left, or North. "About right here."

"Pushing someone directly forward from there, they would go near where Shane is now, so that sounds about right, I guess. I think... I think you guys may need to wake Victoria up somehow so we can see what she has to say."

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial

"You were right next to Horne at the gun wall-you were gonna shoot him, but moved back to your chair?! That makes no sense! And Victoria-where were you exactly when you found the gun?"

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I believe the chairs line the South wall," Jude said, pointing to the monitors. "They would have gotten up and moved around the room. The weapons that were drawn... we have the knife and the three guns. No other weapons were drawn."

"It... was someone in front of me... who shot me." Jamie suddenly looked uncomfortable.

"There is no water and nothing cold," Horne said.

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial
Once Kyoko was finished with her lovely speech, Tharja appeared behind her like the wind, quickly wrapping one of the weakening young woman's arm around her own shoulder to provide support whilst the hextress's own hand coiled around the lavender haired woman's waist.

"You've done your part, dearest little detective. Now I know I'm definitely taking you home once we get you some help." Tharja chuckled and muttered darkly, now acting as Kyoko's crutch. A big, armored, lumbering crutch.

She was going to find that bear and maul him in a way that would scar his unborn children.

@Verite
"Don't sound very sure of yourself, Jamie." Hearing Jude, Honda nodded. "That means at least two people weren't armed. We know for sure that Stan, Shane and Horne were armed...but we don't know for sure if Victoria got the gun herself or not unless she wakes up-hell, it could've been planted on her. Where exactly was the gun on her body? Why not shake her a bit? That may help!"

@Atomyk @york
Faint grumbles escaped Zinnia's lips as the trial continued on. So far, it had seemed as if they discovered little and they had run into a wall thanks to the fact Victoria was still unconscious. Plus, to make matters worse, Monokuma and Daughter continued to drone on about infuriating things. Especially that little ramble Monokuma had started about violence, video games, murder and whatnot. Oh dear Dragon Lord where they annoying! She could hardly stand listening to them without wanting to claw her ears up.

asNKkKH.png

"Oh for pichu's sake— Look, at least try and be a little creative to wake Victoria up," Zinnia began, pounding her fingers on the podium as she not-so-gently drummed them on the surface. "Shake her like Honda said. Or pinch her, slap her across the face, tickle her, or shout in her ear. Every second that passes is another second in which we sit here in the dark longer and longer about this case."

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial
Stan looked uncomfortable at the suggestions being thrown at him. He cleared his throat awkwardly, raising his hand into the air above Victoria. "I'm real sorry," he murmured, about to lay the smack down.

dJXdWIc.png

"I have a much better idea!" Monokuma pulled a megaphone from behind his back and raised it to his mouth. "Let's goooo!!" he yelled, his voice deafening throughout the two rooms. Victoria shot awake like she'd been shocked, jumping up so suddenly that she collided with Stan. The man stumbled backward, his large frame knocking Horne aside and causing him to accidentally fire the gun in his hand.

"Jesus christ!" Jamie yelled, flinching down to a crouch.

"Da-da-da daaa!"

A monitor next to the feed of the weapons room began to display a series of numbers. They flashed green and counted down.

10:00...

9:59...

9:58...

"You have ten minutes to finish!" Monokuma declared. "Start voting! Better hope your next questions count!"

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@ClassTrial​
Seeing that a countdown was initiated, Honda gripped his podium. "Glad you're awake Victoria, but we need your help solving a murder! Do you remember anything that happened after you called us?!"

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Crow @The Tactician
"I-I, uh..." Victoria looked around herself, taking a moment to recall that she still was in this awful room. Her eyes went wide at the blood splatter all over the room, and she let out an audible gasp upon seeing Bullet's dead body. "Oh, god... oh my god. Can someone please..."

"Victoria," Jude said, his voice urgent, "we don't have time. Like Honda asked, you need to tell us what happened after that phone call."

Victoria looked away from Bullet, biting her lip. Stan had recovered from his spill and was giving her a sympathetic look. "Okay... okay, fuck, my head hurts... Um, I phoned you guys, then a gunshot went off and I ended up dropping the phone. I think I practically threw it, actually."

"Wait, actually, can you recall who was standing near the guns went the lights went out?"

"S-Sure..." Victoria looked around, first to Horne, then to Jamie. "Those two."

"Ah, that's right," Stan said, nodding at that.

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@ClassTrial​
"Why Jamie! How'd you get over to the guns? Never mentioned that!! Oh, that's right! Victoria, did anyone shove you? If so, how many times?"

"H-Hey now!" Jamie exclaimed. "It's not what you think! I... Mm..."

"J-Just once... I think," Victoria said.

"Oh? I could have sworn someone pushed you right by the guns," Horne said, having recovered from his accident. He had placed the gun down on the table in front of him in the meantime.

"Uh..."

@ClassTrial​
kiri017.png

Letting out a deep breath, as though even simply breathing had become difficult for Kyoko, she visibly winced at Daughter's words, as though they stabbed through her like the knife that she was holding, though more than likely it was simply her mysterious fever rising again.

"Guh... I'm hardly alright, Morikubo-san, but I can't stop now... Not when we're... so close..." The lavender haired young woman uttered, letting out a violent cough, still having to grab on her podium for support, though Tharja, for all her creepiness, would help her stand up with good intentions.

For the most part. She'd have to have a stern talking to her about the idea of going home with her.

Focusing her attention back at the smaller girl staring at her intently, Kyoko would attempt to gather her resolve, before replying back to her.

kiri015.png

"Maybe... Maybe you're right. Maybe whatever I'm reaching out to, whatever straw I'm hoping to grasp at, is nothing but an illusion, a mirage cast by the darkness threatening to swallow us all up, an apparition of what I desire the most," she breathed, beginning to visibly sweat a tad, the air in the room stifling for Kyoko due to her condition, "But even so... That's the beauty of hope. Even if there's nothing out there to help us... We simply have to gather the strength to help ourselves. Hope is our fuel. It drives us forward, motivates us to strive for the impossible. Even if that impossibility might be to gaze into the abyss that would dare to gaze back at us, the abyss that you claim that we are all already consumed by."

"But... even... so..."

5m9aLjS.gif

"No matter where we are, truth is what we make it to be. We, as individuals, have to conclude our own truths. Your truth may be inconceivable to me... but you shouldn't dismiss my truth in such a blasé manner. Or the truths that the others will reach, the conclusion that they can reach when they simply believe that they can..."

With that display of emotion in her words, Kyoko let out a soft, drawn out breath. She slumped a bit in Tharja's grasp, though tried her best to not rely on the armor-clad hextress. Breathing alone was difficult, so one could only imagine how exhausting it was for her to even speak in such a lengthy manner as she did. But even so, just because she was low on stamina did not mean she was low on willpower. If anything, her increased vulnerability only made her more determined, more resolute.

This was the fortitude, the will of Kyoko Kirigiri.

@Atomyk @DBZ7 @Crow @york @ClassTrial
Honda narrowed his eyes at Jamie, getting tired of his games. "Enough is enough! Jamie, I'm sure you heard of Sigma Klim recently? The principal over at Blackwell? He killed an innocent teenage girl and paid for it with his life! If you don't wanna end up the same way, stop telling us lies!!!!"

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

9JmzqUu.jpg

@ClassTrial​

Oh for crying out loud! "Nobody shoots anybody! Horne, you said yourself, we need to keep in mind that a girl is dead and we need to figure out who killed her! Now...what went on between you and the mayor, why does he hate you? And Jamie! How could you have shot yourself in the arm-your dominant arm, unless that's something ELSE you've lied about-if you intended to shoot Horne?! I'm not a gun expert at all, but even I know that's difficult to pull off!!!"

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Verite @DBZ7

@ClassTrial​
"I'll vote in a second! I just need Horne to clarify something! Why does the mayor not like you, and what did you mean about Jamie doing his dirty work?!"

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7

@ClassTrial​
The time limit was worrying Honda, but there was still a chance to figure this all out! Maybe trying to map everything out could help... "You're right, this is confusinh as hell! But there's gotta be something. It couldn't have been Horne-he was the only one not covered in blood, so he stayed North out of the range of blood...hold on. Some people ended up North after Bullet died! Shane moved to the gun wall, Victoria was looking for her phone and must've been the figure Shane saw and pushed aside. So that leaves...Jamie! Wait a second..."

"You were right next to Horne at the gun wall-you were gonna shoot him, but moved back to your chair?! That makes no sense! And Victoria-where were you exactly when you found the gun?"

Jack Frost
@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7
@Trial Folks

Time was running short... It seemed that Monokuma was intent on pushing this trial, possibly losing his patience, setting them up for failure, or perhaps... Both. Jack Frost knew he had to act quickly, before it was too late, and so... He thought, long and hard... The Daughter mentioned how the truth was staring at them if they broke through their illusions. He couldn't vote just yet, but, perhaps he could get a clearer idea of that "shuffling noise" Stan had heard.

"Stan... When you heard the shuffling noise, did it sound like it came from near the gun rack?" He asked suddenly.

The plot thickens, but Jack Frost wondered if the shuffling noise held much significance at all... If it had come from near the gun rack, it would mean he had heard Jamie being pushed right by the guns, but... If not... Then perhaps he had indeed heard the killer on the move...​

"I was... a little bit in front of where he is," Victoria said, gesturing to Jamie. "So, I guess he's telling the truth?"

"So, wait, Jamie grabbed the gun from the North wall when the lights went out, and then backed up to the South-West corner to make the shot?"

"He was right there," Jamie said, sounding defeated. "I didn't want him close enough to lash out at me."

"No... I can sort of get that. I mean, how did you not end up bumping into Shane as you were backing up?"

Jamie paused at that for a moment. "I... don't know. I guess he wasn't standing there when I was moving."

"As for the question aimed at me," Stan said, raising a hand. He looked around for a camera, but it was not visible to the group inside the room. "The shuffling was in front of me... I was sitting at the chairs, so it was near the knives and stuff. Heard some more to the left of me, so right about where this scuffle between Jamie and the girl occurred."

"You idiots done talking yet?" Shane asked. He'd casually placed the shotgun so that it was leaning against the wall next to him. "I have no damn idea what happened, but sounds like none of you know either."

@ClassTrial​

Jack Frost
@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @DBZ7
@Trial Folks

Time was running short... It seemed that Monokuma was intent on pushing this trial, possibly losing his patience, setting them up for failure, or perhaps... Both. Jack Frost knew he had to act quickly, before it was too late, and so... He thought, long and hard... The Daughter mentioned how the truth was staring at them if they broke through their illusions. He couldn't vote just yet, but, perhaps he could get a clearer idea of that "shuffling noise" Stan had heard.

"Stan... When you heard the shuffling noise, did it sound like it came from near the gun rack?" He asked suddenly.

The plot thickens, but Jack Frost wondered if the shuffling noise held much significance at all... If it had come from near the gun rack, it would mean he had heard Jamie being pushed right by the guns, but... If not... Then perhaps he had indeed heard the killer on the move...​

"I was... a little bit in front of where he is," Victoria said, gesturing to Jamie. "So, I guess he's telling the truth?"

"So, wait, Jamie grabbed the gun from the North wall when the lights went out, and then backed up to the South-West corner to make the shot?"

"He was right there," Jamie said, sounding defeated. "I didn't want him close enough to lash out at me."

"No... I can sort of get that. I mean, how did you not end up bumping into Shane as you were backing up?"

Jamie paused at that for a moment. "I... don't know. I guess he wasn't standing there when I was moving."

"As for the question aimed at me," Stan said, raising a hand. He looked around for a camera, but it was not visible to the group inside the room. "The shuffling was in front of me... I was sitting at the chairs, so it was near the knives and stuff. Heard some more to the left of me, so right about where this scuffle between Jamie and the girl occurred."

"You idiots done talking yet?" Shane asked. He'd casually placed the shotgun so that it was leaning against the wall next to him. "I have no damn idea what happened, but sounds like none of you know either."

@ClassTrial​
"Stan, did the two shufflings happen at the same time? And Shane-I have some questions for you. Did you push someone out of your way as you went towards the guns? And where were you when the lights went out?"

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @ LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@ Verite @DBZ7 @Atomyk

"No... the shuffling around the knives was definitely before the shuffling with Jamie and the girl."

"Oh, boy..." Shane looked annoyed, but he answered quickly enough. "Like I said, it was hazy. I was--" Shane paused, looking around the room for a moment as if he was lost. "... I was on this side of the room," he said, pointing to the West side.

"So, not in front of the guns exactly?" Jude asked.

"No. And I don't remember pushing a girl."

"Are you sure?" Horne asked, looking confused. "I could have sworn I saw someone--"

"I only remember being pushed once, but... I think I did feel something... like-- Okay, this is hard to explain, but I think I was kind of... forced away and into the corner? It's hard to recall, exactly."

"I... don't really get it," Jude said, sighing. "But let's assume then that Victoria was only physically pushed once."

"Uh, does the shoving really matter?" Diana asked. "Either Vic remembers wrong or the old guy was seeing things. I don't think it really matters either way. Look, we've got, like, two minutes left. Let's focus on who was least likely to have killed Bullet based on where they were and what we know they were doing."

@ClassTrial​

"No... the shuffling around the knives was definitely before the shuffling with Jamie and the girl."

"Oh, boy..." Shane looked annoyed, but he answered quickly enough. "Like I said, it was hazy. I was--" Shane paused, looking around the room for a moment as if he was lost. "... I was on this side of the room," he said, pointing to the West side.

"So, not in front of the guns exactly?" Jude asked.

"No. And I don't remember pushing a girl."

"Are you sure?" Horne asked, looking confused. "I could have sworn I saw someone--"

"I only remember being pushed once, but... I think I did feel something... like-- Okay, this is hard to explain, but I think I was kind of... forced away and into the corner? It's hard to recall, exactly."

"I... don't really get it," Jude said, sighing. "But let's assume then that Victoria was only physically pushed once."

"Uh, does the shoving really matter?" Diana asked. "Either Vic remembers wrong or the old guy was seeing things. I don't think it really matters either way. Look, we've got, like, two minutes left. Let's focus on who was least likely to have killed Bullet based on where they were and what we know they were doing."

@ClassTrial​
"Well Horne for sure-he stayed North. And Victoria, and I think Stan as well, but I don't know just yet...Hmm...Stan, the knife shuffling happen before or after the gunshot?"

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Verite @DBZ7

"... Before. Definitely before."

2mKUSxE.png

"Was that when the knife was initially grabbed?" Jude shook his head. "I just hope you're not lying to us, Stan."

Stan looked flabbergasted at the idea. "I'm not! Not for this."

@ClassTrial​
"I really don't think Stan would. You saw how stunned he was that the knife was bloody in the first place. But...if that shuffling before the gun, that means Jamie hadn't shot himself by then, but had moved South in time for blood splatter. Is there more blood on him than just on his arm?"

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Verite @DBZ7

"I'm... not sure," Victoria said, examining Jamie. "Doesn't seem like it, I guess..."

"If the lights were out for about a minute... when do you say the shot was made? Hurry, we only have a minute now ourselves."

"Uh-- About twenty seconds in? There was a longer amount of time after the shot was made than before, I know that!"

@ClassTrial

"That means someone had the knife before the shot was made! And if Jamie doesn't have any blood other than the wound on his arm...that means Bullet must've been killed before he got there! Quick! Between Shane, Stan and Victoria, who is bloodiest? And where is the blood on all three of you? We don't have much time!!"

"Holy hell, you serious?" Shane gestured to himself. "That motherfucker got shot and that girl's blood is all over the place, no wonder I got blood all over me. Besides--" Shane pointed to Stan. "He's got just as much on him as me!"

Jamie was biting his lip. "They all look covered with blood..."

"No," Holder said, finally speaking up. "Look at where the blood is. It's running down Stan's right arm and the right side of his body. It's just about as much as the other guy, but if he was sitting to the left of Lil' B, the blood splatter on him would confirm that."

0:28...

0:27...

0:26...

@ClassTrial​

"Holy hell, you serious?" Shane gestured to himself. "That motherfucker got shot and that girl's blood is all over the place, no wonder I got blood all over me. Besides--" Shane pointed to Stan. "He's got just as much on him as me!"

Jamie was biting his lip. "They all look covered with blood..."

"No," Holder said, finally speaking up. "Look at where the blood is. It's running down Stan's right arm and the right side of his body. It's just about as much as the other guy, but if he was sitting to the left of Lil' B, the blood splatter on him would confirm that."

0:28...

0:27...

0:26...

@ClassTrial​
"But I still don't get it! How could-"

Suddenly, something he hadn't recollected came back to him. No...it couldn't be! It was too ridiculous to be true! He couldn't vote someone for that...

"...Victoria felt a strange force. Horne saw Shane push her, Shane has no recollection of that. Or...anything, really. I thought it was Jamie, because he told too much, but in reality...the true culprit said too little."

Honda gulped, not liking where he was going with this. "Shane and I had strange dreams. I only had one, but he had more. Wanda even said he was a powder keg, capable of something dangerous. I...I think he was possessed. Sorry about this, Shane...I know it wasn't really you, but...my vote is for you."

Continued from here.

0:02...

0:01...

... 0:00

"Ding ding ding! It's done! It's over!"

Sn1uqaN.png

Monokuma waved his arms in the air, his face growing hot with anger. "Pathetic! This display only goes to show what a bunch of chumps you all are! All this talk of conviction and truth, but it seems you can't seem to find either! Only one vote... you should be thankful it wasn't an incorrect one!"

The wall to the weapons room then slid into the ground, taking Bullet's body with it. The five suspects were free to join the podium group now.

"If you want to know who was to blame, take a gander!"

The monitor showing a feed of the room changed to an earlier recording of when the lights went out. Monokuma pulled out a remote, pausing the feed at just the exact moment the lights in the room flashed for just a second. Pushing aside Victoria and standing where Shane would have been was an unknown man.

4ekqFD2.jpg

Strangely enough, his face was turned slightly toward the camera, a smile frozen on his face.

Victoria stammered at the image. "W-Wasn't that where Shane was?"

Jude's hands gripped his podium, his eyes staring deep into the image before him. "Stiles," he began, not looking away, "didn't you say Wanda's journals mentioned spirits who might possess Shane? I think... Honda was right."

The door into the hallway creaked open as heels were heard on the hard wood floor. Pushing the door open, a female figure appeared in front of the bear and his students.

BsyO23p.jpg

"Well. Hello, everyone. I'm sorry if I am late. Is the trial over?"

She smiled evenly, casually taking a spot at one of the podiums. "I can answer your question, Victoria. That's BOB."

Shane looked like he staring into the abyss as he turned to Wanda. "The fuck? You're suppose to be dead? I-I... Bob? What the hell...?"

Frowning, empathy was evident on the witch's face as she took a breath in. "You see, BOB is controlling you, Shane. I tried to warn you. That's when the darkness and BOB... they tried to attack my mind. Overwhelm my being. I was already weakened mentally and physically. It was a smart move. I was the only thing stopping them, so they needed to get rid of me. They had enough hold on me to trick poor Usami into thinking it was me who asked her to kill me. When, in fact? They had enough control to make me utter those words."

37CcXac.png

"Hehe... you got me! Sometimes dark forces just work together so well!" Monokuma rubbed at the back of his head, looking playful. "He's been a big help, you know! It's just too bad we couldn't keep the Witch down!"

"But... why is Wanda here?" Jude look to the woman as if pleading for answers. "I... examined your dead body."

Daughter began to giggle at that, She brought a hand to her face as she doubled over, her giggles turning into laughter that shook her entire body.

u69Vf4n.jpg

"Haha... Ahahaha!" After a moment, she stopped and sighed, looking up at Jude with a smile. "You all were told that death is not the end in the dark place, why find it so unbelievable? Wanda's soul was taken, where the darkness would warp it for its own creation... and yet, she seems to have remained intact. Usami was right to have brought her here, it seems."

"I'm sorry, Jude. I never thanked you for helping me get away from Shane. I know this is confusing. However, if you read my journal, you know I had a plan."

"I understand, I think, but--"

"But enough talk... the conduit was voted, and so the conduit shall fall. Their souls will be released into the void to become one with Her. One with -

M O T H E R."

Daughter smirked as she casually climbed up and over her podium. She took a slow walk toward the opposite side where Shane stood, raising her knife so that it was point at the man's chest. "Prepare for--"

kiri054.png

"W-Wait, stop!" Kyoko exclaimed, attempting to extend her arm as if to stop Daughter from whatever she was about to do, though before she was able to protest further, she'd break out into another violent cough, causing her knees to buckle for a bit as her body weakened further.

"-- S A L V A T I O N."

"This is insane, you know that? Look, I don't care what the fuck Wanda says. I ain't killed that girl!"

Suddenly, Daughter vaulted into the air, slamming into Shane. The pair slammed to the ground, Shane on his back with Daughter straddling him. She plunged her knife deep into his chest, laughing.

Wanda had tried to act sooner, but Shane was already bleeding out by the time Wanda fired a hex bolt at the girl. Daughter was tossed into the wall. Wanda then turned and threw another bolt Tharja's way, freeing her of the confines of Felix's armor.​

SZzi80k.jpg

"No."

As Daughter reeled from the one bolt, a flurry a few more smashed into her, crumbing the wall around her. "Your actions are so flippant, daughter." The rubble around Daughter hardened and change into a cement like former, trapping the girl.

"Do you yield? Or should I turn that cement into lava? You or your mother can't beat me. I know you know that."

"Oh... Really now? You know better than anyone the power of this realm, Witch." Daughter seethed through her teeth. The cement around her cracked and shook, breaking under the girl's sudden burst of strength. She crashed through, laughing and weeping all at once.

Bvml821.jpg

"Truly amazing! You are just so amazing! I'm practically drowning in despair! No matter what I do... you keep coming back! Only in this world of despair could a force such as yourself be born! You're on full display, your potential brought out by the chaos of despair! Amazing... amazing, amazing! Face me! Face me in this arena of despair and let chaos decide the winner!"

Daughter dropped her arms to the side. She looked up into the air, mouth wide open. "Don't you know that -
s a l v a t i o n
is revealed in the -
t r u t h?"

Daughter was enveloped by a flash of light. When it dissipated, the woman was gone, replaced by...

dBGhbfP.png

"Queen Despair is in the house! Junko Enoshima, classic flavor! After ten thousand years, I'm free!" The woman placed her fists on her hips, looking perfectly fine. After a moment of confusion, Wanda fired off another shot, but the blast deflected off some kind of invisible barrier around Junko.

GR1RdDE.png

"Wha--?!"

Kyoko let out a gasp, placing one hand on her chest (which had also began to ache badly) while the other was on the podium for her support, the girl genuinely surprised by the turn of events that had transpired. Part of her felt like she should have seen this coming, all things considered, but... Even so, this kind of development, the facade... What was she even doing here? Was this another incarnation of... her?

Monokuma hopped into Junko's hands.

eEnpQWO.png

"Upupu, thanks for the interesting trial, you guys! Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Despair, was the mastermind all along! That's the most surprising twist I've ever heard of!"

43PS7kf.png

"Perhaps it is unnecessary to state at this point, but Daughter was only ever another persona I went by. However, I must admit that I was becoming bored of her. Perhaps it was cliché of me, but I intended to reveal myself during this trial all along."

78pYCWB.png

"You see, after my red string of fate was cut, I found myself lost. Perhaps it was another kind of fate that I found myself coming across the dark place and the forces it contained. Chaos reigned in the dark place, for it was a realm that thrived on despair. This was incredibly fascinating. I found a kindred spirit in the being known as Mother. Maybe we don't always understand each other, but I am proud to call myself her Daughter."

IfjUhF4.png

"Now listen the fuck up!! You may now know the mastermind, but don't forget the original mission! You fucking degenerates better listen real good, as you have one more vote to do! Who killed Mark Jefferson?! Take my word, it wasn't fucking me! The four here who could have done it are standing right here! Benjamin Horne, Jamie Wright, Stan Larsen, Stephen Holder!" Junko pointed to each of the men in turn.

"Now--"

6Ks0L46.png

"Ugh, you know what? I'm kind of getting bored of that too. Whatever~ We're on the clock here, so hurry up and get to it! It's time for the graduation exam!"

kiri023.png

Panting deeply, her sweats and overall general condition getting worse by the moment, Kyoko tried her best to keep her bearings, glaring at the young woman who called herself Junko Enoshima deliberately.

"You... You won't get away with this..."

Continued here.

@C.T. @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @The Tactician @york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Periodically Incorrect @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:

Sn1uqaN.png

Monokuma waved his arms in the air, his face growing hot with anger. "Pathetic! This display only goes to show what a bunch of chumps you all are! All this talk of conviction and truth, but it seems you can't seem to find either! Only one vote... you should be thankful it wasn't an incorrect one!"

The wall to the weapons room then slid into the ground, taking Bullet's body with it. The five suspects were free to join the podium group now.

The monitor showing a feed of the room changed to an earlier recording of when the lights went out. Monokuma pulled out a remote, pausing the feed at just the exact moment the lights in the room flashed for just a second. Pushing aside Victoria and standing where Shane would have been was an unknown man.

4ekqFD2.jpg

Strangely enough, his face was turned slightly toward the camera, a smile frozen on his face.

Jude's hands gripped his podium, his eyes staring deep into the image before him. "Stiles," he began, not looking away, "didn't you say Wanda's journals mentioned spirits who might possess Shane? I think... Honda was right."

The door into the hallway creaked open as heels were heard on the hard wood floor. Pushing the door open, a female figure appeared in front of the bear and his students.

BsyO23p.jpg

She smiled evenly, casually taking a spot at one of the podiums. "I can answer your question, Victoria. That's BOB."

Shane looked like he staring into the abyss as he turned to Wanda. "The fuck? You're suppose to be dead? I-I... Bob? What the hell...?"

Frowning, empathy was evident on the witch's face as she took a breath in. "You see, BOB is controlling you, Shane. I tried to warn you. That's when the darkness and BOB... they tried to attack my mind. Overwhelm my being. I was already weakened mentally and physically. It was a smart move. I was the only thing stopping them, so they needed to get rid of me. They had enough hold on me to trick poor Usami into thinking it was me who asked her to kill me. When, in fact? They had enough control to make me utter those words."

37CcXac.png

"Hehe... you got me! Sometimes dark forces just work together so well!" Monokuma rubbed at the back of his head, looking playful. "He's been a big help, you know! It's just too bad we couldn't keep the Witch down!"

"But... why is Wanda here?" Jude look to the woman as if pleading for answers. "I... examined your dead body."

Daughter began to giggle at that, She brought a hand to her face as she doubled over, her giggles turning into laughter that shook her entire body.

u69Vf4n.jpg

"Haha... Ahahaha!" After a moment, she stopped and sighed, looking up at Jude with a smile. "You all were told that death is not the end in the dark place, why find it so unbelievable? Wanda's soul was taken, where the darkness would warp it for its own creation... and yet, she seems to have remained intact. Usami was right to have brought her here, it seems."

"I'm sorry, Jude. I never thanked you for helping me get away from Shane. I know this is confusing. However, if you read my journal, you know I had a plan."

"But enough talk... the conduit was voted, and so the conduit shall fall. Their souls will be released into the void to become one with Her. One with -

M O T H E R."

Daughter smirked as she casually climbed up and over her podium. She took a slow walk toward the opposite side where Shane stood, raising her knife so that it was point at the man's chest. "Prepare for--"

kiri054.png

"W-Wait, stop!" Kyoko exclaimed, attempting to extend her arm as if to stop Daughter from whatever she was about to do, though before she was able to protest further, she'd break out into another violent cough, causing her knees to buckle for a bit as her body weakened further.

"-- S A L V A T I O N."

"This is insane, you know that? Look, I don't care what the fuck Wanda says. I ain't killed that girl!"

Suddenly, Daughter vaulted into the air, slamming into Shane. The pair slammed to the ground, Shane on his back with Daughter straddling him. She plunged her knife deep into his chest, laughing.

Wanda had tried to act sooner, but Shane was already bleeding out by the time Wanda fired a hex bolt at the girl. Daughter was tossed into the wall. Wanda then turned and threw another bolt Tharja's way, freeing her of the confines of Felix's armor.​

SZzi80k.jpg

"No."

As Daughter reeled from the one bolt, a flurry a few more smashed into her, crumbing the wall around her. "Your actions are so flippant, daughter." The rubble around Daughter hardened and change into a cement like former, trapping the girl.

"Do you yield? Or should I turn that cement into lava? You or your mother can't beat me. I know you know that."

"Oh... Really now? You know better than anyone the power of this realm, Witch." Daughter seethed through her teeth. The cement around her cracked and shook, breaking under the girl's sudden burst of strength. She crashed through, laughing and weeping all at once.

Bvml821.jpg

"Truly amazing! You are just so amazing! I'm practically drowning in despair! No matter what I do... you keep coming back! Only in this world of despair could a force such as yourself be born! You're on full display, your potential brought out by the chaos of despair! Amazing... amazing, amazing! Face me! Face me in this arena of despair and let chaos decide the winner!"

Daughter dropped her arms to the side. She looked up into the air, mouth wide open. "Don't you know that -
s a l v a t i o n
is revealed in the -
t r u t h?"

Daughter was enveloped by a flash of light. When it dissipated, the woman was gone, replaced by...

dBGhbfP.png

"Queen Despair is in the house! Junko Enoshima, classic flavor! After ten thousand years, I'm free!" The woman placed her fists on her hips, looking perfectly fine. After a moment of confusion, Wanda fired off another shot, but the blast deflected off some kind of invisible barrier around Junko.

GR1RdDE.png

"Wha--?!"

Kyoko let out a gasp, placing one hand on her chest (which had also began to ache badly) while the other was on the podium for her support, the girl genuinely surprised by the turn of events that had transpired. Part of her felt like she should have seen this coming, all things considered, but... Even so, this kind of development, the facade... What was she even doing here? Was this another incarnation of... her?

eEnpQWO.png

"Upupu, thanks for the interesting trial, you guys! Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Despair, was the mastermind all along! That's the most surprising twist I've ever heard of!"

43PS7kf.png

"Perhaps it is unnecessary to state at this point, but Daughter was only ever another persona I went by. However, I must admit that I was becoming bored of her. Perhaps it was cliché of me, but I intended to reveal myself during this trial all along."

78pYCWB.png

"You see, after my red string of fate was cut, I found myself lost. Perhaps it was another kind of fate that I found myself coming across the dark place and the forces it contained. Chaos reigned in the dark place, for it was a realm that thrived on despair. This was incredibly fascinating. I found a kindred spirit in the being known as Mother. Maybe we don't always understand each other, but I am proud to call myself her Daughter."

IfjUhF4.png

"Now listen the fuck up!! You may now know the mastermind, but don't forget the original mission! You fucking degenerates better listen real good, as you have one more vote to do! Who killed Mark Jefferson?! Take my word, it wasn't fucking me! The four here who could have done it are standing right here! Benjamin Horne, Jamie Wright, Stan Larsen, Stephen Holder!" Junko pointed to each of the men in turn.

"Now--"

6Ks0L46.png

"Ugh, you know what? I'm kind of getting bored of that too. Whatever~ We're on the clock here, so hurry up and get to it! It's time for the graduation exam!"

kiri023.png

Panting deeply, her sweats and overall general condition getting worse by the moment, Kyoko tried her best to keep her bearings, glaring at the young woman who called herself Junko Enoshima deliberately.

@C.T. @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @The Tactician @york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Periodically Incorrect @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
As the trial ended in another correct verdict and Shane was punished for the actions he had been forced to take, Jack watched in disgusted confusion as the strange blonde newcomer revealed herself as the culprit. He had been uncertain the entire trial as to who the culprit was, and now, he was lost as this Junko woman jerked from each extreme of cool and collected and wild and vulgar. He needed to regain his footing in the case, to aid the others in this act of righteous justice, and yet the samurai was uncertain of who to investigate in this scenario.

"Honda-san... Do you have any notion as to who drew the blood of Jefferson?"

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sn1uqaN.png

4ekqFD2.jpg

BsyO23p.jpg

37CcXac.png

u69Vf4n.jpg

M O T H E R."

kiri054.png

"-- S A L V A T I O N."

SZzi80k.jpg

"No."

Bvml821.jpg

s a l v a t i o n
is revealed in the -
t r u t h?"

dBGhbfP.png

GR1RdDE.png

"Wha--?!"

eEnpQWO.png

43PS7kf.png

78pYCWB.png

IfjUhF4.png

"Now--"

6Ks0L46.png

kiri023.png

Of all the things to be right about...This sure as hell wasn't the one Honda wanted to be. Shane didn't deserve to die, rude as he was...and especially not for something he didn't even do. But even in this horrible situation, there was something good. "Wanda!! You're okay! He smiled to see the Scarlet Witch alive and well, but this Junko girl...he didn't like her, didn't trust her, but the sooner they could solve this case, the sooner they could all go home...right?​
As the trial ended in another correct verdict and Shane was punished for the actions he had been forced to take, Jack watched in disgusted confusion as the strange blonde newcomer revealed herself as the culprit. He had been uncertain the entire trial as to who the culprit was, and now, he was lost as this Junko woman jerked from each extreme of cool and collected and wild and vulgar. He needed to regain his footing in the case, to aid the others in this act of righteous justice, and yet the samurai was uncertain of who to investigate in this scenario.

"Honda-san... Do you have any notion as to who drew the blood of Jefferson?"

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.