• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane seemed, rather unlike is normal self. He seemed exulted.

"Look, before any of you ask, it wasn't me. The is the third fuckin' time my name's been put in the air like this. I'm getting fucking sick this game."

Shane took a deep breath. before he kept going.

"When the lights when out, I heard that gun shot, than I saw a figure, maybe it was Jamie guy? I' ain't sure. All I know is I found that shotgun and aimed. I didn't what was gonna happen, I to be ready."

@Atomyk @C.T. @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @The Tactician @york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Periodically Incorrect @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Takumi
Honda listened quietly, a theory already looming in the back of his head. "Say...you guys see any other bullets around there?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @york @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow
"None of us recall firing one, but we are all susceptible to lying, no?"

Jamie shuddered, his gaze falling to Victoria. "... What about the girl?"

"Would she even know how to fire a gun?"

"Well the only bullet in here is the one that shot through my arm!" Jamie took a few angry steps before Stan, even with the other man towering over him. "If none of you shot me, then it had to be her!"

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial
"Calm down in there!! We need your help finding all the evidence we can so we don't vote the wrong person guilty!! Stan, where were you when you picked up the knife, and where was it?"
@Atomyk
"U-Uhh... Okay." Stan pointed to the wall across from him, the one across from the chairs as well. "We're gonna call that North, the wall with the guns, all right?" Using this, it could be determined that Shane was standing in the North-West corner of the room. Jamie had been standing in the South-West corner of the room. Across from him was Victoria, sitting in the North-East corner of the room. Next to her, standing by the North table of guns was Horne. That left Stan standing on the South side of the room in front of the chairs, next to Bullet, dead in the chair in the South-East corner of the room.

Stand then pointed to the table in front of him, the center. "Got the knife here, standing from the South side. It was sitting here with the others." The table was filled with an array of bladed weaponry. One knife was missing from a rack of knives.

2mKUSxE.png

"Judging by what I can see on the screen, it looks like to move around the center table, they would have had brush past each other, especially in the dark. Did any of you notice someone pass you by? Shane said Jamie..."

"Must have been someone else, 'cause I was too busy getting shot. It was this guy. Stan. Passed me by too."

Stan turned to Jamie, but he didn't look angry, Only sad. "Let me-- Let me think on this for a moment..."

"Wait, that doesn't make sense, you're both... very different. Stan is about twice the size of Jamie."

Jamie faltered. "E-Er... well..."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial
Making a note to question Jamie later, Honda tried to get a good look at where the knife was. "Say...is there blood where that knife is missing? If someone put it back after killing Bullet, you'd think there'd be at least a drop, considering how cut up she is..."
@Atomyk
Stan seemed hesitant to look, but Shane gestured for him to go ahead impatiently. Stan sighed and did so, inspecting the rack closer.

"... There's blood, yeah."

Horne nodded. "So, the knife was used, then put back."

Jack Frost
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @ClassTrial

Jack Frost paced back and forth... It seemed that they weren't making as much headway, but he decided to figure out the whole deal with the gun... If neither person fired the gun they were holding, that meant that someone else might have taken a gun from the rack, like how the knife was taken, perhaps.

"Are... Any other things out of place?" He asked.

The whole notion of trying to do an investigation like this was a bit foreign to Jack Frost, but fortunately... He was getting the hang of this quickly, he just hoped they would be able to pinpoint the right suspect amidst all of them... Though, he had to wonder... Would it even matter?

"Is there no way to ascertain which gun has been fired? Such as heat on the end of the gun, or the type of bullet wound on the victim?"

Chikage threw in her two cents, seeking to make some headway into the investigation. They couldn't afford to be wrong again. For everyone here, and her personal pride.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial​

"That is the thing, my gun has not been fired, and I think we would know if that shotgun went off."

"It wasn't from the shotgun," Jamie said between shallow breaths. He was working to bandage his arm.

"Then Jack's right," said Jude, leaning into the microphone above. "Check if anything is disturbed. If everyone's telling the truth, there should be three guns missing."

On screen, it was visible to see that the group was moving about, looking around themselves, though Shane and Horne kept their guns at the ready. It was eventually Stan who pointed out, "yeah, three guns missin'. The shotgun and two pistols. looks like."

"But where is the third gun?"

The men inside shared confused glances. It seemed they had no idea.

@york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
Stan seemed hesitant to look, but Shane gestured for him to go ahead impatiently. Stan sighed and did so, inspecting the rack closer.

"... There's blood, yeah."

Horne nodded. "So, the knife was used, then put back."

Jack Frost
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @ClassTrial

Jack Frost paced back and forth... It seemed that they weren't making as much headway, but he decided to figure out the whole deal with the gun... If neither person fired the gun they were holding, that meant that someone else might have taken a gun from the rack, like how the knife was taken, perhaps.

"Are... Any other things out of place?" He asked.

The whole notion of trying to do an investigation like this was a bit foreign to Jack Frost, but fortunately... He was getting the hang of this quickly, he just hoped they would be able to pinpoint the right suspect amidst all of them... Though, he had to wonder... Would it even matter?

"Is there no way to ascertain which gun has been fired? Such as heat on the end of the gun, or the type of bullet wound on the victim?"

Chikage threw in her two cents, seeking to make some headway into the investigation. They couldn't afford to be wrong again. For everyone here, and her personal pride.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ClassTrial​

"That is the thing, my gun has not been fired, and I think we would know if that shotgun went off."

"It wasn't from the shotgun," Jamie said between shallow breaths. He was working to bandage his arm.

"Then Jack's right," said Jude, leaning into the microphone above. "Check if anything is disturbed. If everyone's telling the truth, there should be three guns missing."

On screen, it was visible to see that the group was moving about, looking around themselves, though Shane and Horne kept their guns at the ready. It was eventually Stan who pointed out, "yeah, three guns missin'. The shotgun and two pistols. looks like."

@york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial
Well, Stan's innocence seemed to be proven now. At least, Honda hoped so. After the last trial he wasn't sure. But with a gun missing.... "...check Bullet or Victoria for the gun."
@Atomyk @york @Kaykay

"Say...you guys see any other bullets around there?"
"Well the only bullet in here is the one that shot through my arm!" Jamie took a few angry steps before Stan, even with the other man towering over him. "If none of you shot me, then it had to be her!"
Stiles looked at the floor and then went back to the monitors. Jamie claimed that there was only one bullet, the one in his arm." Both of you forgot about the dead girl on the floor, she's a bullet," Stiles morbidly added. He paused and then asked a new question. " Did anyone extert any force to knock Victoria out?" He asked the others in the room.

Diana scoffed at Stiles' pun. "Stiles, what the hell..."

On the monitor, Stan could be seen gingerly looking around Bullet's body. "I don't see anything..." He moving to push Bullet forward in her chair when Horne cleared his throat from behind him.

"The girl on the floor here had a gun. It was fired."

"I-I..." Jamie looked disturbed that a teenage girl had shot him. "I heard her cry out, then the gun went off, I didn't think she--"

"Well... I didn't touch her. I couldn't have knocked her out."

Horne shrugged. "Neither did I. Maybe it was a good thing she was knocked out if she was firing that gun of hers."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial

On the monitor, Stan could be seen gingerly looking around Bullet's body. "I don't see anything..." He moving to push Bullet forward in her chair when Horne cleared his throat from behind him.

"I-I..." Jamie looked disturbed that a teenage girl had shot him. "I heard her cry out, then the gun went off, I didn't think she--"

Horne shrugged. "Neither did I. Maybe it was a good thing she was knocked out if she was firing that gun of hers."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial
"Now, why are we even assuming she fired it? How do we know it wasn't planted on her as a frame up?"

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

Jude tapped his chin. "It wasn't Bullet who was shot, so maybe it doesn't matter..."

BTiXzwH.jpg

Daughter smirked at this, a soft giggle escaping her. She raised her knife so that anyone looking her way would see their reflection off the weapon's silver surface. "Does the intent to kill not matter to you? Justice and self-defense, excuses made to protect a flimsy sense of morality. An intention to kill says a lot about an individual, no matter their reasoning. All it takes... one tiny push... That is the nature of this place. It awakens in you a desire you always knew you had, but were too scared to set free. Remember...

M O T H E R
S E T S
Y O U
F R E E."

"Okay..." Diana said, suppressing a groan. "Can the weirdo stop talking?"

PVXra2i.png

"Upu... think about it! How many of you play video games? Violence is okay in video games, right? Video games about murder are super fun! But what if someone had a family member murdered in real life? Would they find murder mysteries fun? Maybe it doesn't matter to you... video games aren't real, right? That's what you millennials are always saying! But how far is too far in a video game? Murder is one thing, but rape? Pedophilia? Hate crimes? Terrorism? Would you feel comfortable performing those in a video game? If yes..." Monokuma titled his head to the side. "Well, maybe that's too heavy right now! But, if your answer is no... then why is murder and violence okay? Are you sure everyone just doesn't have that latent desire? Hehehe..."

"This bear is honestly making me feel a bit sick..."

"Can we get the fuck back to this situation?!" Shane exclaimed, his voice booming from the speaker.

"I think the original point being made was, why frame the girl when the other girl was killed with a knife?"

Stan leaned over one of the tables, tapping his fingers against its metal surface. "I guess whoever knocked her out could have put the gun on her..."

kiri018.png

"No... No..." Kyoko breathed weakly, her body still even more pale than it usually was. She spent most of her time hunched over, leaning on the podium for support, as though she had become so weak that she could hardly stand by herself. When the girl known as Daughter would speak, speak words that Kyoko couldn't very well agree or compromise with, it was then that Kyoko knew that she had to throw in her two cents. Especially at a crucial time like this where it seemed to be all or nothing in the battle of hope and despair.

They were walking along a razor's edge here, after all. If you misstep, you'll fall to the edge, and if you drag your feet instead of stepping confidently, you'll end up cutting yourself badly.

"That kind of twisted reasoning... I can't agree with that," she'd reply to Daughter, pushing herself to stand on her own two feet, the young woman breathing heavily due to the effects of the mystery fever, "Maybe humanity is fundamentally violent... and they can justify that desire all they'd wish like a standard Hegel or Raskolnikov, but... Even so...!"

kiri016.png

"Even... so... It's when... we choose not to take the life of another that sets us apart from animals. The truth is... While one push may be enough to trigger this desire you speak of, whether it be out of hatred or the simple desire to preserve one's own life..." Kyoko began, talking between rough, hoarse coughs, as well as a shaky breath, "It's what we choose not to let free that defines us, what makes us strong. That's my truth. And the truth will set us free..."

"... But don't take my word for it. See what everyone else would show us."

5pdOBjl.png

"So let's watch what unfolds then. If this is what this world, your world, is capable of, then I'll show you what my world can bring out, just as you want it," she said, standing resolute with shaky legs, more out of her currently weak body than anything else, but she refused to let it deter her.

@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Jude tapped his chin. "It wasn't Bullet who was shot, so maybe it doesn't matter..."

BTiXzwH.jpg

Daughter smirked at this, a soft giggle escaping her. She raised her knife so that anyone looking her way would see their reflection off the weapon's silver surface. "Does the intent to kill not matter to you? Justice and self-defense, excuses made to protect a flimsy sense of morality. An intention to kill says a lot about an individual, no matter their reasoning. All it takes... one tiny push... That is the nature of this place. It awakens in you a desire you always knew you had, but were too scared to set free. Remember...

M O T H E R
S E T S
Y O U
F R E E."

PVXra2i.png

"Upu... think about it! How many of you play video games? Violence is okay in video games, right? Video games about murder are super fun! But what if someone had a family member murdered in real life? Would they find murder mysteries fun? Maybe it doesn't matter to you... video games aren't real, right? That's what you millennials are always saying! But how far is too far in a video game? Murder is one thing, but rape? Pedophilia? Hate crimes? Terrorism? Would you feel comfortable performing those in a video game? If yes..." Monokuma titled his head to the side. "Well, maybe that's too heavy right now! But, if your answer is no... then why is murder and violence okay? Are you sure everyone just doesn't have that latent desire? Hehehe..."

"Can we get the fuck back to this situation?!" Shane exclaimed, his voice booming from the speaker.

"I think the original point being made was, why frame the girl when the other girl was killed with a knife?"

Stan leaned over one of the tables, tapping his fingers against its metal surface. "I guess whoever knocked her out could have put the gun on her..."

"If the girl was killed by the knife, then what was the gun shot for? And who knocked her out? Did they, perhaps, shoot Jamie to distract him from the moment Bullet was killed? Jamie, what kind of build did the person who shot you have? And you said you slammed into someone earlier, right? Was it, by chance, Victoria who you knocked out?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial​

kiri018.png

"No... No..." Kyoko breathed weakly, her body still even more pale than it usually was. She spent most of her time hunched over, leaning on the podium for support, as though she had become so weak that she could hardly stand by herself. When the girl known as Daughter would speak, speak words that Kyoko couldn't very well agree or compromise with, it was then that Kyoko knew that she had to throw in her two cents. Especially at a crucial time like this where it seemed to be all or nothing in the battle of hope and despair.

They were walking along a razor's edge here, after all. If you misstep, you'll fall to the edge, and if you drag your feet instead of stepping confidently, you'll end up cutting yourself badly.

"That kind of twisted reasoning... I can't agree with that," she'd reply to Daughter, pushing herself to stand on her own two feet, the young woman breathing heavily due to the effects of the mystery fever, "Maybe humanity is fundamentally violent... and they can justify that desire all they'd wish like a standard Hegel or Raskolnikov, but... Even so...!"

kiri016.png

"Even... so... It's when... we choose not to take the life of another that sets us apart from animals. The truth is... While one push may be enough to trigger this desire you speak of, whether it be out of hatred or the simple desire to preserve one's own life..." Kyoko began, talking between rough, hoarse coughs, as well as a shaky breath, "It's what we choose not to let free that defines us, what makes us strong. That's my truth. And the truth will set us free..."

5pdOBjl.png

"So let's watch what unfolds then. If this is what this world, your world, is capable of, then I'll show you what my world can bring out, just as you want it," she said, standing resolute with shaky legs, more out of her currently weak body than anything else, but she refused to let it deter her.

@Atomyk
Honda tuned out Daughter and Monokuma-you kinda had to, if you wanted to get things done. "Hey, can someone do me a favor? Check to see whether or not the bullet in Jamie's arm is was shot close range! As for you, Jamie...how good are you with guns?"
@Atomyk @Kaykay @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Well, Stan's innocence seemed to be proven now. At least, Honda hoped so. After the last trial he wasn't sure. But with a gun missing.... "...check Bullet or Victoria for the gun."
@Atomyk @york @Kaykay
Stiles looked at the floor and then went back to the monitors. Jamie claimed that there was only one bullet, the one in his arm." Both of you forgot about the dead girl on the floor, she's a bullet," Stiles morbidly added. He paused and then asked a new question. " Did anyone extert any force to knock Victoria out?" He asked the others in the room.

BTiXzwH.jpg

M O T H E R
S E T S
Y O U
F R E E."

PVXra2i.png

kiri018.png

kiri016.png

5pdOBjl.png

@Atomyk
Honda tuned out Daughter and Monokuma-you kinda had to, if you wanted to get things done. "Hey, can someone do me a favor? Check to see whether or not the bullet in Jamie's arm is was shot close range! As for you, Jamie...how good are you with guns?"
Jack Frost
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial

Monokuma's words struck deep in Jack, as they did seem to hold some truth in them... But all the same, he couldn't help but feel the need to object to the conclusion that everyone is destined to kill each other... To fall in despair, after all... He had experienced quite the opposite where he had come from.

"You're wrong." He said, staring defiantly towards the bear.

Even that alone, seemed to stirr something in him... Suddenly, Jack Frost felt alot... Lighter. Just like he felt when he soared through the air... When he made Jamie believe again, suddenly... That feeling of despair seemed to fade, replaced by the more familiar feeling of joy. Though his powers weren't back, perhaps... Jack Frost, as the Guardians knew it, had returned, even for just amoment.

"I watch over countless children... Guarding their hopes and dreams, and I've seen them grow up to do great things in the world. From where I come from... People aren't all so bad inside." He shouted.

Oh dear, Jack Frost was monologuing a little. Well, at least he was back to his normal self, sort of... He breathed a small sigh of relief, seeming to have settled some sort of inner turmoil he might have had, hopefully he won't be monologuing too much in the future, though, he felt just a bit out of breath. Though he knew the innocence of the children he watched over wouldn't last forever, at the same time... He also knew there would always be those who wouldn't stop fighting back the darkness... The despair, those who refused to stop believing. Jamie wasn't the only one... He couldn't be... Could he?

Shaking his head, Jack Frost realized he was getting distracted from the case a little, even if it suddenly occurred to him that the man who was shot in that room was also named Jamie... Odd coincidence, huh. At any rate, he decided to clear his throat, speaking once more.

"Can we tell... What type of bullet is in Jamie's arm?" He asked, a little hesitantly.

The idea of digging through an open wound to extract a bullet wasn't exactly very... Pleasant, but he realized it might be neccessary to figure out if the unconscious girl on the floor was indeed the one who had shot Jamie in the struggle that ensued during the blackout.

BTiXzwH.jpg

M O T H E R
S E T S
Y O U
F R E E."

PVXra2i.png

kiri018.png

kiri016.png

5pdOBjl.png

@Atomyk

HkwgBHm.webp

"Kyoko! You're alright!" Nono exclaims. "I always did see myself as an animal, but today is the day I won't."

Nono then says as she raises her hands and shakes her head, "sorry, Monokuma, but the games of said description aren't of Morikubo's age rating, and I'll make sure my next action isn't, either."

Nono's fist was gradually rising.

"Humans go beyond nihilism. Morikubo knows for a fact that humans, like animals, have a pack mentality. A mentality to socialise, stick together, and cooperate. And we're cooperating now. So let's leave any philosophical arguments till later. Right now..."

@york @Atomyk @Verite

BTiXzwH.jpg

M O T H E R
S E T S
Y O U
F R E E."

PVXra2i.png

"Ugh... These two give me a damn headache..." Sledge simply remarked looking at Monokuma and Daughter.... "Trust me... No form of murder is fun... Trust this from a soldier whose killed many in his time.... I'm only 34 and i've probably killed hundreds of terrorists in my time with the SAS...It's not fun in the slightest but hell... Someone has to do what others won't.... No matter what happens to them in the process... I'm sure people view me as a monster and that some of the terrorists i've killed had families...." Sledge paused as he looked over at Honda now...
"I'm no medic... But if allowed i can probably tell you the distance the bullet in his arm was fired at..." Sledge spoke up offering to help if he even could.

Jack Frost
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial

Monokuma's words struck deep in Jack, as they did seem to hold some truth in them... But all the same, he couldn't help but feel the need to object to the conclusion that everyone is destined to kill each other... To fall in despair, after all... He had experienced quite the opposite where he had come from.

Even that alone, seemed to stirr something in him... Suddenly, Jack Frost felt alot... Lighter. Just like he felt when he soared through the air... When he made Jamie believe again, suddenly... That feeling of despair seemed to fade, replaced by the more familiar feeling of joy. Though his powers weren't back, perhaps... Jack Frost, as the Guardians knew it, had returned, even for just amoment.

"I watch over countless children... Guarding their hopes and dreams, and I've seen them grow up to do great things in the world. From where I come from... People aren't all so bad inside." He shouted.

Oh dear, Jack Frost was monologuing a little. Well, at least he was back to his normal self, sort of... He breathed a small sigh of relief, seeming to have settled some sort of inner turmoil he might have had, hopefully he won't be monologuing too much in the future, though, he felt just a bit out of breath. Though he knew the innocence of the children he watched over wouldn't last forever, at the same time... He also knew there would always be those who wouldn't stop fighting back the darkness... The despair, those who refused to stop believing. Jamie wasn't the only one... He couldn't be... Could he?

Shaking his head, Jack Frost realized he was getting distracted from the case a little, even if it suddenly occurred to him that the man who was shot in that room was also named Jamie... Odd coincidence, huh. At any rate, he decided to clear his throat, speaking once more.

"Can we tell... What type of bullet is in Jamie's arm?" He asked, a little hesitantly.

The idea of digging through an open wound to extract a bullet wasn't exactly very... Pleasant, but he realized it might be neccessary to figure out if the unconscious girl on the floor was indeed the one who had shot Jamie in the struggle that ensued during the blackout.

"Depending on how far the bullet is lodged into him if we could get it out I could tell you the caliber easily..." Sledge added thinking this might be a good idea...

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @york

Jack Frost

Yurick had been quiet for the most part, but he was glad to see that Jack seemed to be feeling better than he had last he'd seen him.

"Good to see you better, Jack." he said to the Guardian.

He ignored both Monokuma and Daughter, not in the mood to hear their crap. Plus, he didn't know what a video game was.

@york @Atomyk @everyone

Jamie had to think for a moment. "Hm... When I pushed them, guess they were kind of not that big actually... I guess it could have been her, but I definitely wasn't aiming for her. Look, there's no doubt the gun in that girl's hand shot me."

"I'm really not sure if we can determine the range," Jude said. "Maybe Sledge can, but considering he's stuck out here, I don't know... But, if Jamie shoved Victoria, she must have wandered close to him. She somehow ended up across the room though, to the opposite corner."

"Blame the man with the shotgun for that one," Horne said. "I recall him shoving someone out of his way to my right. I figured it was Jamie, but it makes sense it was the girl."

Meanwhile, around the podiums, Daughter was staring Kyoko and Jack Frost's way. Her expression turned listless as she stared the other woman down. "Boring. Very boring. You're not in control. You can barely even stand. Your world is far from this place, foreign here in the darkness. We stand around familiar things that you register as relatively tangible and normal, but it is nothing but an illusion-- a form taken to ensure you don't immediately go mad. The dark place and all that lurks within is alien to you. To view its true form would be an impossibility for a being such as you. Do you not understand...

T R U T H?"

37CcXac.png

Monokuma was waving off Nono and Sledge. "A soldier kills, no way around it. Say what you will, you still kill for some reason or another. No one said murder had to be fun." Monokuma rubbed his tummy at the idea. "But it is fun to watch! Thing is, you can all cry about how bad it is, but it keeps happening! Every single day! Every day, people make the choice to perform good deeds or bad deeds... look at the state of your worlds. Look at the state of this world. In places where suffering is paramount, are you all naturally as good as you say? The proof is out there, chumps!""

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial

Last edited:
Jamie had to think for a moment. "Hm... When I pushed them, guess they were kind of not that big actually... I guess it could have been her, but I definitely wasn't aiming for her. Look, there's no doubt the gun in that girl's hand shot me."

"I'm really not sure if we can determine the range," Jude said. "Maybe Sledge can, but considering he's stuck out here, I don't know... But, if Jamie shoved Victoria, she must have wandered close to him. She somehow ended up across the room though, to the opposite corner."

"Blame the man with the shotgun for that one," Horne said. "I recall him shoving someone out of his way to my right. I figured it was Jamie, but it makes sense it was the girl."

Meanwhile, around the podiums, Daughter was staring Kyoko and Jack Frost's way. Her expression turned listless as she stared the other woman down. "Boring. Very boring. You're not in control. You can barely even stand. Your world is far from this place, foreign here in the darkness. We stand around familiar things that you register as relatively tangible and normal, but it is nothing but an illusion-- a form taken to ensure you don't immediately go mad. The dark place and all that lurks within is alien to you. To view its true form would be an impossibility for a being such as you. Do you not understand...

T R U T H?"

37CcXac.png

Monokuma was waving off Nono and Sledge. "A soldier kills, no way around it. Say what you will, you still kill for some reason or another. No one said murder had to be fun." Monokuma rubbed his tummy at the idea. "But it is fun to watch! Thing is, you can all cry about how bad it is, but it keeps happening! Every single day! Every day, people make the choice to perform good deeds or bad deeds... look at the state of your worlds. Look at the state of this world. In places where suffering is paramount, are you all naturally as good as you say? The proof is out there, chumps!""

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClassTrial
"Hmm..." Honda drummed his fingers on the podium before walking to Jude. "I wanna try something, Doc. Just start telling me about anything. Just ramble!" If Jude playef along, Honda would shove him midsentence-not too hard though, just enough to move him back a few inches.
@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
"Huh?" Jude rubbed at the back of his head. "Uh, okay, I... I don't know why you're asking but I'm just playing along and--"

tumblr_inline_nbcifrLr7h1smdcay.bmp

Jude stumbled backward, moving the few inches that Honda had intended. "W-What...? What was the point of that?"

"To prove a point! Thanks Doc!" Honda gave the guy a pat on his back. "Jamie, the chance of you shoving Victoria is the same as me going on a diet-none! Victoria was able to give us a clear, coherent message on the phone literally the moment before the gunshot!! No sound of struggle or being cut off, like Jude here! In fact, nowhere at all did you even mention hearing her contact us! You better start getting your facts straight, buddy!!!"

@Atomyk @Kaykay @york @Crimson Spartan @Josh M @Verite @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.