• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think we can assume it fell off from Wanda and so didn't get burned up...?"

@Yun Lee @ClassTrial

Continued from here.

Chapter Three DEAD END
"Heart-Throbbing Execution!"

7NIRVHu.png

"..."

Monokuma stood in silence, his face lowered toward the ground. As the final vote had come and made him the chosen killer of this trial, he had fallen into a strange sort of silence. "... Me?" he eventually asked, sounding depressed. "You really think... it's me? I can't believe it... to be caught like this. In all the days we've spent together, it didn't occur to me that my students would outgrow me. But now it seems that time has come. You've managed to best me, the top percentage of bear and plush kind. I am truly honored to have lost to you all."

A swerve at this point seemed inevitable, but Monokuma continued with his despondent behavior. He sighed loudly and raised one hand, signaling for the display behind him to change to the roulette wheels.

"It's time for this bear to face the music. In this latest bloody murder, did you guess right? I don't mean to spoil the surprise... but it seems my time as your headmaster is up."

The wheels began to spin, cycling through all of the suspects' faces.

V1G6kwy.gif

The slot machine eventually stopped, landing on Monokuma's face three times in a row.

xK66hQU.png

The text below flashed...

GUILTY

Jude let out an excited yell. "Guys, we did it! I knew it!"

Monokuma let out a contented sigh as the mechanical hand rose from the ground and approached him.

SOgCdak.png

"I guess this truly is how it's supposed to be. Isn't it despairing? The inevitability of it all... I guess I should say before I go what occurred between the Witch and I..." Monokuma cleared his throat. "You see, after she took that gun, she found me and aimed it at my pretty bear head! She said she would beat me at my own game-- isn't that exciting? She said no matter what I or the darkness did, she would find a way to survive... and I suppose she did, in a way."

"What do you mean--"

"Pipe down! Let a bear have his final confession! You see, me and my beary bad bod wasn't going to just let her say whatever she wanted! A headmaster has to put his students in their place... The poor thing, though! She knew she couldn't keep the darkness at bay for much longer. She knew she would give in eventually, like any other addict! If you want to talk about shady pasts... Wanda's one of the shadiest! I bet if I gave her the chance, she'd go, 'No more bears.' That would be so bad of her! Think about the bears, people!"

"Can you get to the damn point?!" Shane yelled.

"I'm just about to, thank you very much! I guess the Witch didn't like what I had to say much, so she started becoming a little... unhinged. You know how it is. Magic going haywire, darkness threatening to control her... she had a plan, a last-ditch effort to contact the outside world. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't. All I know is that it involved the Witch using all her energy! I had to put a stop to that, obviously! A stuffed animal such as I picked up the gun she dropped and - BAM! BAM! - down she went!"

The mechanical hand loomed closer, its fingers hovering just over Monokuma.

"So now you know the story. But..."

7C2nF1r.png

"... is it the whole truth!"

The mechanical hand suddenly turned right around, flying toward the group to grab at little Monomi. The text under the roulette wheel changed to--

INNOCENT

The faces on the wheel then switched to that of Monomi.

psfKPZ5.png

And the text once again displayed...

GUILTY

"N-No!! Wait!"

uZW1Jgh.png

"Monomi didn't! I-I'm not--"

Jude stared up at the hand holding Monomi in shock, his mouth wide open. "No... he's lying. He has to be! Monomi would never-- Monokuma is changing the rules!"

37CcXac.png

"Nothing quite so dramatic, I'm afraid! Everyone was simply wrong... Little Sis' Monomi was the true killer all along! She did very well in lying to all of you! Who else but she would clean up the body and make it look nice and presentable?"

"This is--" Monomi squirmed inside the hand. "This is what Wanda wanted! She begged Monomi... She said her power was becoming too much! She said I had to... I had to shoot her and try to make it so Monokuma was blamed! I didn't want to. I really didn't want to! But she begged and begged, and then when she was rising into the air, screaming as she burned... There was no choice! It's what she... What she... Noooo!! They voted for you! This isn't fair!"

"Oh, my lowly pathetic sister..." Monokuma shook his head, grinning ear to ear. "I never once stated what would happen if you guys voted wrong! It is up to my discretion! Someone has to be executed, and in this case, why not you? No one will mind... you're a murderer!"

Monomi shook and yelled, her crying loud enough to fill the room. "Monomi was just trying to do what was best! I wanted to protect everyone...! Wanda said she was a danger... And you... why won't you just go away!"

"No can do, Sis'! You lose."

"Nooooo--!!"

The little rabbit's screams died out as she was pulled into the deep, black hole. She appeared on the screen moments later in a dark, blank abyss. The little rabbit looked around, shaking. A light eventually shone from above, revealing the dead body of Wanda. Monomi flinched away from the sight, only to back into another body-- a light turned on, revealing it to be Jude. More and more lights turned on, revealing the dead bodies of all the students, their bodies in various states of decomposition. The little rabbit screamed and fell to the ground, burying her face into the floor. She shook violently, refusing to move or look up.

The bodies around her then stood. It almost seemed assured they would converge on Monomi like they had with Dan, but they only stood and stared. They all eventually pointed her away, beginning to chant something. This caused Monomi to look up, though her face expressed the notion that their words were causing her pain. This turned out to be literal as every word chanted by the group began to cut at the rabbit, her stuffing and mechanical part beginning to leak from her body.

Even without sound, it was easy to tell that the bodies were blaming her. Their eyes conveyed true hatred.

It wasn't long before Monomi was little more than a pile of broken parts, signaling the feed to cut out.

TqzeYWj.png

"W-What...?" Jude couldn't believe it. The boy staggered on his feet, eventually collapsing down onto his knees. "She... I didn't think she would ever..."

Victoria sighed deeply, rubbing at her eyes. Nearby, Diana was staring blankly at the ground. The sound of laughter eventually filled the room.

EqD4Kub.gif

"Upupu... Upuhuhuhuh! Gyah-hehehe! You idiots! How could you be so dim? Why would I ever kill you, when you all do it so much better! The most satisfying kill of all is the one you get to watch! You thought Monomi was your hope...? Huhu... You have no hope! Even with an annoying little rabbit or not, your hope of escaping is zero! Zilch! Nothing! All you get is a big fat failure... to which you must face punishment for, right? Losing's gotta mean something!"

Monokuma tilted his head to the side. "Hmm..." He eventually raised a hand to point at Felix. "I choose you!" The armored man then flinched violently, his neck bending at an unnatural angle. He collapsed to the floor in a heap, dead before he even hit the ground. "Hmm, but we wouldn't want that armor to go to waste, right?" Monokuma shrugged, and the armor suddenly disappeared from Felix and instead appeared around Tharja, trapping her inside, but not outright killing her. "Might be a bit hard to move around in that!"

"You damn monster! Monomi wouldn't have-- she wouldn't have hurt anybody if not for this horrible situation! She was... She was just trying to..." Jude shivered. "What's the point anymore...?"

Monokuma then casually hopped off the stage and moved to leave the cafeteria. "You still have a few hours before the sun rises! I suggest you get some rest, because... as you may have guessed, without the Witch and Monomi, your last line of defense is gone! It's only a matter of time now..."

And then Monokuma was gone.

Continued here.

CAST LIST
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Chewy Rabbits as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate ???" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse "Ultimate Rat Mouse" [Original Character]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@Periodically Incorrect as Terezi Pyrope "Ultimate Justice" [Homestuck]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@Atomyk as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jeremi
Continued from here.

Chapter Three DEAD END

7NIRVHu.png

"..."

Monokuma stood in silence, his face lowered toward the ground. As the final vote had come and made him the chosen killer of this trial, he had fallen into a strange sort of silence. "... Me?" he eventually asked, sounding depressed. "You really think... it's me? I can't believe it... to be caught like this. In all the days we've spent together, it didn't occur to me that my students would outgrow me. But now it seems that time has come. You've manage to best me, the top percentage of bear and plush kind. I am truly honored to have lost to you all."

A swerve at this point seemed inevitable, but Monokuma continued with his despondent behavior. He sighed loudly and raised one hand, signaling for the display behind him to change to the roulette wheels.

"It's time for this bear to face the music. In this latest bloody murder, did you guess right? I don't mean to spoil the surprise... but it seems my time as your headmaster is up."

V1G6kwy.gif

The slot machine eventually stopped, landing on Monokuma's face three times in a row.

xK66hQU.png

GUILTY

Monokuma let out a contented sigh as the mechanical hand rose from the ground and approached him.

SOgCdak.png

"I guess this truly is how it's supposed to be. Isn't it despairing? The inevitability of it all... I guess I should say before I go what occurred between the Witch and I..." Monokuma cleared his throat. "You see, after she took that gun, she found my and aimed it at my pretty bear head! She said she would beat me at my own game-- isn't that exciting? She said no matter what I or the darkness did, she would find a way to survive... and I suppose she did, in a way."

"What do you mean--"

"Pipe down! Let a bear have his final confession! You see, me and my beary bad bod wasn't going to just let her say whatever she wanted! A headmaster has to put his students in their place... The poor thing, though! She knew she couldn't keep the darkness at bay for much longer. She knew she would give in eventually, like any other addict! If you want to talk about shady pasts... Wanda's one of the shadiest! I bet if I gave her the chance, she'd go, 'No more bears.' That would be so bad of her! Think about the bears, people!"

"I'm just about to, thank you very much! I guess the Witch didn't like what I had to say much, so she started becoming a little... unhinged. You know how it is. Magic going haywire, darkness threatening to control her... she had a plan, a last-ditch effort to contact the outside world. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't. All I know is that it involved the Witch using all her energy! I had to put a stop to that, obviously! A stuffed animal such as I picked up the gun she dropped and - BAM! BAM! - down she went!"

7C2nF1r.png

The mechanical hand suddenly turned right around, flying toward the group to grab at little Monomi. The text under the roulette wheel changed to--

INNOCENT

psfKPZ5.png

GUILTY

"N-No!! Wait!"

uZW1Jgh.png

Jude stared up at the hand holding Monomi in shock, his mouth wide open. "No... he's lying. He has to be! Monomi would never-- Monokuma is changing the rules!"

7C2nF1r.png

"Nothing quite so dramatic, I'm afraid! Everyone was simply wrong... Little Sis' Monomi was the true killer all along! She did very well in lying to all of you! Who else but she would clean up the body and make it look nice and presentable?"

"This is--" Monomi squirmed inside the hand. "This is what Wanda wanted! She begged Monomi... She said her power was becoming too much! She said I had to... I had to shoot her and try to make it so Monokuma was blamed! I didn't want to. I really didn't want to! But she begged and begged, and then when she was rising into the air, screaming as she burned... There was no choice! It's what she... What she... Noooo!! They voted for you! This isn't fair!"

"Oh, my lowly pathetic sister..." Monokuma shook his head, grinning ear to ear. "I never once stated what would happen if you guys voted wrong! It is up to my discretion! Someone has to be executed, and in this case, why not you? No one will mind... you're a murderer!"

Monomi shook and yelled, her crying loud enough to fill the room. "Monomi was just trying to do what was best! I wanted to protect everyone...! Wanda said she was a danger... And you... why won't you just go away!"

"Nooooo--!!"

The little rabbit's screams died out as she was pulled into the deep, black hole. She appeared on the screen moments later in a dark, blank abyss. The little rabbit looked around, shaking. A light eventually shone from above, revealing the dead body of Wanda. Monomi flinched away from the sight, only to back into another body-- a light turned on, revealing it to be Jude. More and more lights turned on, revealing the dead bodies of all the students, their bodies in various states of decomposition. The little rabbit screamed and fell to the ground, burying her face into the floor. She shook violently, refusing to move or look up.

The bodies around her then stood. It almost seemed assured they would converge on Monomi like they had with Dan, but they only stood and stared. They all eventually pointed her away, beginning to chant something. This caused Monomi to look up, though her face expressed the notion that their words were causing her pain. This turned out to be literal as every word chanted by the group began to cut at the rabbit, her stuffing and mechanical part beginning to leak from her body.

Even without sound, it was easy to tell that the bodies were blaming her. Their eyes conveyed true hatred.

It wasn't long before Monomi was little more than a pile of broken parts, signaling the feed to cut out.

TqzeYWj.png

"W-What...?" Jude couldn't believe it. The boy staggered on his feet, eventually collapsing down on to his knees. "She... I didn't think she would ever..."

Victoria sighed deeply, rubbing at her eyes. Nearby, Diana was staring blankly at the ground. The sound of laughter eventually filled the room.

EqD4Kub.gif

"Upupu... Upuhuhuhuh! Gyah-hehehe! You idiots! How could you be so dim? Why would I ever kill you, when you all do it so much better! The most satisfying kill of all is the one you get to watch! You thought Monomi was your hope...? Huhu... You have no hope! Even with an annoying little rabbit or not, your hope of escaping is zero! Zilch! Nothing! All you get is a big fat failure... to which you must face punishment for, right? Losing's gotta mean something!"

Monokuma tilted his head to the side. "Hmm..." He eventually raised a hand to point at Felix. "I choose you!" The armored man then flinched violently, his neck bending at an unnatural angle. He collapsed to the floor in a heap, dead before he even hit the ground. "Hmm, but we wouldn't want that armor to go to waste, right?" Monokuma shrugged, and the armor suddenly disappeared from Felix and instead appeared around Tharja, trapping her inside. "Might be a bit hard to move around in that!"

"You damn monster! Monomi wouldn't have-- she wouldn't have hurt anybody if not for this horrible situation! She was... She was just trying to..." Jude shivered. "What's the point any more..."

Monokuma then casually hopped off the stage and moved to leave the cafeteria. "You still have a few hours before the sun rises! I suggest you get some rest, because... as you may have guessed, without the Witch and Monomi, your last line of defense is gone! It's only a matter of time now..."

CAST LIST
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
Don't vote for Monomi.

Honda sank to his knees, eyes wide and on the floor. He...he had...oh God. Why couldn't he have just stayed quiet? If he had, they could've listened to the mouse, he had been right...

Now there were three dead. Three...and he was partly to blame. Partly? Hah! He blamed himself, who was he kidding? Now with Wanda and Monomi gone...what were they going to do?​

Don't vote for Monomi.

Honda sank to his knees, eyes wide and on the floor. He...he had...oh God. Why couldn't he have just stayed quiet? If he had, they could've listened to the mouse, he had been right...

Now there were three dead. Three...and he was partly to blame. Partly? Hah! He blamed himself, who was he kidding? Now with Wanda and Monomi gone...what were they going to do?​
Continued from here.

Chapter Three DEAD END

7NIRVHu.png

"..."

Monokuma stood in silence, his face lowered toward the ground. As the final vote had come and made him the chosen killer of this trial, he had fallen into a strange sort of silence. "... Me?" he eventually asked, sounding depressed. "You really think... it's me? I can't believe it... to be caught like this. In all the days we've spent together, it didn't occur to me that my students would outgrow me. But now it seems that time has come. You've manage to best me, the top percentage of bear and plush kind. I am truly honored to have lost to you all."

V1G6kwy.gif

xK66hQU.png

GUILTY

SOgCdak.png

"I guess this truly is how it's supposed to be. Isn't it despairing? The inevitability of it all... I guess I should say before I go what occurred between the Witch and I..." Monokuma cleared his throat. "You see, after she took that gun, she found my and aimed it at my pretty bear head! She said she would beat me at my own game-- isn't that exciting? She said no matter what I or the darkness did, she would find a way to survive... and I suppose she did, in a way."

"What do you mean--"

7C2nF1r.png

INNOCENT

psfKPZ5.png

GUILTY

"N-No!! Wait!"

uZW1Jgh.png

7C2nF1r.png

"Nooooo--!!"

TqzeYWj.png

"W-What...?" Jude couldn't believe it. The boy staggered on his feet, eventually collapsing down on to his knees. "She... I didn't think she would ever..."

EqD4Kub.gif

Monokuma tilted his head to the side. "Hmm..." He eventually raised a hand to point at Felix. "I choose you!" The armored man then flinched violently, his neck bending at an unnatural angle. He collapsed to the floor in a heap, dead before he even hit the ground. "Hmm, but we wouldn't want that armor to go to waste, right?" Monokuma shrugged, and the armor suddenly disappeared from Felix and instead appeared around Tharja, trapping her inside. "Might be a bit hard to move around in that!"

"You damn monster! Monomi wouldn't have-- she wouldn't have hurt anybody if not for this horrible situation! She was... She was just trying to..." Jude shivered. "What's the point any more..."

CAST LIST
"I told you. My gut never fails." Rant wasn't bothered by Monomi's death in the slightest.

"Good riddance." He said as she was reduced to bolts and fluff.

Then weird stuff started happening and it confused him. A sudden dead body and armor magically appearing on Tharja were not the oddest things Rant had seen, but the reasoning was what confused him. Why punishments only now? A gut feeling rose up in him. Shit was about to go down.

Genji felt his hopes soar like a rocket, then come down like one, too. His expression went from a grin to a horrified grimace. Genji went from praising Zenyaytta's wisdom to thinking about the blood that was on his hands. Blood that did not deserve to be spilled. What had he done? What had he... Genji shook his head. "Sensei," Even so, Genji looked to his master for guidance, his voice actually having a tinge of fear to it.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Trial

Chapter Three DEAD END

7NIRVHu.png

"..."

V1G6kwy.gif

xK66hQU.png

GUILTY

SOgCdak.png

"What do you mean--"

7C2nF1r.png

INNOCENT

psfKPZ5.png

GUILTY

"N-No!! Wait!"

uZW1Jgh.png

7C2nF1r.png

"Nooooo--!!"

TqzeYWj.png

EqD4Kub.gif

CAST LIST
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the w]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]
Stiles sighed and wondered what to do next. He wasn't sure there was much left from them, but he refused to believe that they lost entirely. There was still some time to fix things- right? He wasn't quite certain about this anymore. " Well, we are probably screwed, which totally comes as a shock. Not like the bear showed any sign of being psychotic, none at all," he said very sarcastically. He hadn't exactly trusted the bear in the beginning and seeing how he had been right about most of the psychopaths like Peter Hale, Matt, Gerard, Donovan and well, Theo, more recently. He looked down at the journal and decided to keep it now. If Wanda couldn't finish recording the events, well, he was sure as hell going to try. He wondered if there was a pen in it and there was indeed one, how convienteNT. " I am going back to my room, I personally think that we should all buddy up, makes murdering each other without anyone noticing a little harder," he said. He turned to Victoria. " Are you okay?" He asked.

@Atomyk @others

Continued from here.

Chapter Three DEAD END

7NIRVHu.png

"..."

V1G6kwy.gif

xK66hQU.png

GUILTY

SOgCdak.png

"What do you mean--"

7C2nF1r.png

INNOCENT

psfKPZ5.png

GUILTY

"N-No!! Wait!"

uZW1Jgh.png

7C2nF1r.png

"Nooooo--!!"

TqzeYWj.png

EqD4Kub.gif

"You damn monster! Monomi wouldn't have-- she wouldn't have hurt anybody if not for this horrible situation! She was... She was just trying to..." Jude shivered. "What's the point anymore...?"

CAST LIST
"... tch."

Lapis was disgusted by all of this, but knew that she didn't have much place or footing when it came to the discussions. She was much on the sidelines when it came to a battle of words, and the end result? She had the greatest feeling of dread settle in her gut, as if something was terribly wrong with this all. Sitting on the ground and hugging her legs close to her, Lapis silently sat there, not giving any glances to the other.​

Genji felt his hopes soar like a rocket, then come down like one, too. His expression went from a grin to a horrified grimace. Genji went from praising Zenyaytta's wisdom to thinking about the blood that was on his hands. Blood that did not deserve to be spilled. What had he done? What had he... Genji shook his head. "Sensei," Even so, Genji looked to his master for guidance, his voice actually having a tinge of fear to it.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Trial

Stiles sighed and wondered what to do next. He wasn't sure there was much left from them, but he refused to believe that they lost entirely. There was still some time to fix things- right? He wasn't quite certain about this anymore. " Well, we are probably screwed, which totally comes as a shock. Not like the bear showed any sign of being psychotic, none at all," he said very sarcastically. He hadn't exactly trusted the bear in the beginning and seeing how he had been right about most of the psychopaths like Peter Hale, Matt, Gerard, Donovan and well, Theo, more recently. He looked down at the journal and decided to keep it now. If Wanda couldn't finish recording the events, well, he was sure as hell going to try. He wondered if there was a pen in it and there was indeed one, how convienteNT. " I am going back to my room, I personally think that we should all buddy up, makes murdering each other without anyone noticing a little harder," he said. He turned to Victoria. " Are you okay?" He asked.

@Atomyk @others

"... tch."

Lapis was disgusted by all of this, but knew that she didn't have much place or footing when it came to the discussions. She was much on the sidelines when it came to a battle of words, and the end result? She had the greatest feeling of dread settle in her gut, as if something was terribly wrong with this all. Sitting on the ground and hugging her legs close to her, Lapis silently sat there, not giving any glances to the other.​
Hearing Stiles, Honda looked up. "Hey...we aren't screwed." He stood up with some difficulty-he felt a weight on him that made it hard to. "Monomi would've died either way. We lost two innocents...but we would've lost Monomi. This game? It's sick. The worst! But look. We have a chance to get out of here. It's hard now. So, so hard...but you know? We may...we may just be able to make it."

Unsure if his pep talk, if it could even be called one, was any good,Honda merely walked to Genji, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Don't take this too hard. It wasn't your fault. Or yours, Zenyatta. None ofus knew."

@BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

egu6vNM.webp

"N- no way..." Nono sobbed. "Wh- why didn't she tell us the truth? This can't be happening... are we doomed? Morikubo can't go on... but she- no, I have to."

Nono then looks at Kyoko, with a look of sternness. "Kirigiri Kyoko, tell me what you know, could know, or may know about Monomi and Usami. Do you know... nothing of her creation?"

@Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Chapter Three DEAD END

7NIRVHu.png

"..."

V1G6kwy.gif

xK66hQU.png

GUILTY

SOgCdak.png

"What do you mean--"

7C2nF1r.png

INNOCENT

psfKPZ5.png

GUILTY

"N-No!! Wait!"

uZW1Jgh.png

7C2nF1r.png

"Nooooo--!!"

TqzeYWj.png

EqD4Kub.gif

CAST LIST
Zenyatta didn't move.

The monk didn't make any sudden movements or indications of joy or happiness during Monokumas little fake-out act, his hands resting on the podium as he stared blankly at the bear feign his defeat. The unmoving gaze of the omnic hadn't left when the true killer was revealed, he simply lowered his head slightly as "justice" was delivered to the true killer of Wanda.

"...As I had expected."

"The path was chosen...and, the consequences have been dealt. Monokuma would have never taken his own life...but, had the votes been turned to Honda, Shane or Jude, then would Monokuma still choose to execute Usami regardless? In such a game where blood must be spilt in both ways...the gamble was made between the blood of the soul who brings us such despair..."

"...and the soul who had blood on its hands."

"The meaning of this game is to take the lives of those who had taken others...in a way, we have succeed."

"But, we've still lost. There are still challenges that lay ahead, which we must overcome before he returns."

Zenyatta turned to look at his student, his expressionless gaze sharp enough to glare into Genjis very soul.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Trial
"I made my choice."

"And you have made yours, Genji."

"...I do not believe in fools. I only believe in those who have learned and those who have not...but, if there is to be a distinction..."

"Then, a wise man would think for himself and choose walk into the dark."

"And a fool would follow behind, blinded."

@BarrenThin @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @etcetcetc

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-Before the trial of Wanda's death-

Running through the halls of the hotel, Zinnia could feel her heart pounding within the walls of her chest. Locks of black hair blew into her red eyes as she ran, but she ignored them. Endlessly, with no end goal in mind, she moved her body to busy herself after learning about Wanda. It was hard news for the lorekeeper to swallow. Hadn't they seen enough dead already? Why did more people have to keep dying?

Huff huff huff

The more she ran, the harder her chest began to work. She was still tired from her previous few days and hadn't exactly gotten the proper rest she needed, so she didn't get to run as much as she had hoped. She slid to a stop and placed her hand against a wall, leaning on it to rest. Zinnia took in several deep breaths afterwards.

MTzhGBb.png

I feel so worked up again. But I can't let my mind slip like last time, I just can't...

As Zinnia grew more and more tense, footsteps could have been heard coming from down the hall. The sound of metal scratching against the wall hissed bringing sparks flying around. If Zinnia turned to see just who had done this, she would have seen an absolute nightmare of a man. His chest heaved up and down with every ragged breath he took. Stray maggots could have been seen falling down from his torn apart jacket and onto the floor.

5941929540e58904d095da241a1718dc.jpg

"..."

Raising one boot forward, blood could have been seen gushing out from the maggots he crunched. But this didn't matter to Jason. All that mattered to him was hunting down the woman who had hurt him and ending her wretched life.

After Zinnia caught up on her breaths, the lorekeeper stood up straight and began to focus on her surroundings. She was in a different area of the hotel than she hadn't been in before, and could hear the faint muffling of voices from her comrades in another room.

Or, wait, was it voices that she heard?

Placing a hand to her ear, Zinnia tuned in on the noise and realized that it was music. For the moment, the sound was enough to block the sound of Jason's footsteps and metal scratching against the wall.

Easily agitated right in that moment, Zinnia felt an uncomfortable shiver run up her spine. The woman believed her discomfort to be coming from the music, with no idea someone was trailing her.

She tightened the muscles in her arms and began to look around, hunting for the source of the music. She wanted to turn the darn thing off so she could go back to focusing on her own thoughts and figuring out what to do next.

Where are you? It's probably just a stupid radio someone forgot to turn off. Yuck. I hate technology.

Taking slow, careful steps, Zinnia scanned the halls with her ears to find any sign of the music. Her patient search paid off when she eventually spotted an open hotel room with a light flickering inside it. The sound appeared to have been coming from the room. Not bothering to check and see if anyone was in the room, Zinnia stepped right inside. As she had suspected, there was a small, black radio upon a little table. She wandered over to it and glanced at an electrical cord coming from it. She followed it with her red eyes and knelt down, preparing to unplug it from an electrical socket. However, she stopped herself...

The cord to the radio wasn't plugged in.

x2kiNq9.png

"U-Uh," Zinnia stuttered in surprise, picking up the radio in her hands. She put it next to her head. She wasn't crazy! There definitely was music coming from it. She frantically turned it over, seeking to open it up and see if there were batteries inside it, but found nothing. She shook the radio a few times, biting her lower lip before she grabbed a rusty antenna upon it and yanked on it as hard as she could. She pulled and pulled before the antenna finally came off. Yet, her efforts were in vain. She could still hear music coming from the blasted radio!

I'm not crazy, I can't be crazy.

Zinnia suddenly threw the radio down on the floor and wildly began stomping on it, grinding her teeth as she did. "How do you like that, huh? I'll teach you to make a fool outta me!"

Cti756t.png

She stomped and stomped until the radio turned into a pile of broken bits and pieces. She panted afterwards, calming when she realized the music had finally stopped. "Th-There--"

Before Zinnia could even react properly, the music suddenly seemed to start again. She groaned and pressed her hands against her ears, shuddering as the lyrics of the song repeated a phrase that got on her nerves. "Shut up! I'm not going to turn arou--"

Creak

At last, the draconid heard the presence of whoever had been trailing her. Her shoulder's tensed and she slowly began to turn, the familiar feeling of dread already telling her who it was behind her...

"Jas-- AHHH!"

She only managed to say part of the monster's name before a scream erupted from her lips, cutting off her words. Zinnia took a few shaky steps back, squeezing her hands into fists. "S-Stay away!" she hissed, backing herself into a corner in the room.

jason-mortal-kombat-x200.jpg

Was she planning to resist him?

Like she had back in the woods? She had dug her fingers into his one good eye and blinded him. Which made killing these sinners much more tedious than it had to be. But he had seen her again at that school. She had frozen up after seeing him and it was only through the intervention of Darv and Sledge that Zinnia had avoided being mangled. But now there was no one to stop him.

Reaching out to grab her by the neck, Jason lifted her up off her feet and brought her in close to him. She'd be able to smell the scent of death reeking off Jason's clothes and a stray maggot would have leaped onto her face as it squirmed onto her cheek. Jason raised the machete to strike as the trainer could only imagine what laid behind that hockey mask.

c001762e145064f00b883df79283a4ab.jpg

A mere cry from Zinnia was not enough to keep Jason at bay. In fact, he continued onward reaching outward to grab her around the neck. As his fingers dug into her skin, she could feel her windpipes being strained. She choked and squirmed, shakily grabbing his hands in order to pry at them. Panic began to set in when she realized her feet were no longer on the floor, her heart pounding so rapidly that she felt it would pop within her chest.

RhbsMFl.png

Nobody is here. I can't scream. I can't move. He'll kill me. I can't--

Forcing herself not to give in so easily, Zinnia lifted a knee and repeatedly began to knee Jason in the stomach, briefly pausing to flinch when a maggot from Jason's clothes leaped onto her face. She shook her head and tried to get rid of it, grunting when she felt it crawl up her face and start going up her nose. She snorted it out, returning her focus on Jason. She pulled as hard at his hands as she could, continuing to knee him in the gut.

I'm not going to die! I can't die!

She whimpered, truly afraid for her life despite the fight she was putting up. Her eyes teared up. She wanted to make it out of this! She needed to make it out of this!

Friday-13th-game-Jason-620-04.jpg

She might as well have been kneeing a brick wall for all the good it'd do her. The zombie's rotting fingers simply seemed to clench tighter around her neck and the gestures only seemed to serve to irritate the serial killer. Rearing back he'd seek to smash Zinnia's head against the wall.

Enough to crack the wall for sure and put Zinnia's head clear through it if she didn't knock it off. She was going to die and that's all there was to it. She could have felt the breaths escaping through Jason's hockey mask as he continued to strangle away.

The girl who had burdened him for so long would soon be a thing of the past in just a few more moments.

A loud gasp escaped from Zinnia's lips when she felt Jason shove her head back head attempting to hit it against the wall. The gasp was more than enough to make her loose every last ounce of air she held in her lungs, also causing the airways in her throat to close in further. An indescribable fear shot through her, nearly blocking her every thought. With each passing second it grew harder and harder to move, harder and harder to cling to her life. But if she didn't do something, anything, he would surely kill her in seconds.

Doing the only thing she knew had worked the first time they met, Zinnia strained to get her fingers under Jason's mask and jabbed her fingers straight into his good eye. She twisted her nails around in his eye socket with one hand, deciding to grab at his mask with her other hand. She struggled with all of her might, doing her best to repeatedly pull it back and smash it back against his face. She also smashed her hand as well, but it was all she could do at the moment. If she could do no damage to this near invincible beast, Zinnia would at least try her best to burden him fiercely with her irritating antics to make him drop her.

"...!"

Jason let out the first vocalization that Zinnia would have heard from him. It coming in the form of a disgruntled sounding growl as he flung the girl to the floor and with her went his hockey mask. The straps coming loose and unbuckling as it crashed to the floor and skidded away from Zinnia.

As the pressure was relieved from her throat, she was likely to try and grab as much air as she could. But Jason wasn't going to let her have that luxury. Not after the annoyance she had put him through. Smashing the sole of his boot down onto her chest, he sought to force Zinnia against the ground as he raised his machete.

Friday-the-13th-part-7-horror-movies-7278502-576-384-300x200.jpg

It seemed like this was it for Zinnia!

Or was it...?

Pain radiated through her back as Zinnia was slung down to the floor. She couldn't cry out in pain, however, due to the lack of air in her lungs, which she quickly tried to replenish with deep, forced breaths. She intended to move as soon as she had acquired enough air, but ended up unable to do so.

Jason's boot came crashing down against her chest, pinning her. Zinnia struggled and her eyes widened upon seeing Jason's machete headed for her. Within the reflection of his blade, she could see her own mouth opening to let out a scream.

She covered her eyes and face, wanting to block out his image while he inevitably killed her, but...

...his blade never came.

Zinnia trembled for several seconds with her hands over her face until she finally found the nerve to peek. She removed one hand and opened one eye just a crack to check.

Jason wasn't there.

H-He's gone?

W-Was he... ever even here?

N-No, of course he was! I-I wasn't imaging it. I couldn't have been. He held me off the ground. I could feel his hands around my throat. I could smell his stench! He was here! I know he was here!

INFTxQq.png

Zinnia slowly stood up, feeling her chest briskly moving as she took breaths in. It moved so quickly, that it pained her as if she were having a panic attack. And she couldn't stop it.

Clutching her chest, Zinnia dashed out of the room, her mind still fixated on her vanished attacker.

"JAAAAAAAASSSSSON! IT'S JASSSSSSON! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! HE'S HERE!" Zinnia screamed until her voice had absolutely been shot and ran while waving her arms.

By this point, however, the others would be heading for the trial and were likely to never have heard Zinnia's voice.

{Collab done by the wonderful @Chewy Rabbits and myself}

-During the trial-

Wide-eyed and swaying as she walked, Zinnia wobbled back and forth with uneven steps as she was forced to head to the usual trial area with the others after her 'encounter' with Jason. She chuckled anxiously, the muscles in her shoulders spasming as she did.

Eh heh heh heh, J-Jason... he's still following me... I know he's around. Any second now, he's going to be back. Eh heh heh heh.

Zinnia continued to glanced over her shoulder, paranoid, as if the killer would show up at any moment. By the time she made it to the trial, the others were busy discussing the situation. One of Zinnia's red eyes twitched as she watched them, opening her mouth to speak.

They need to know about Jason! They need to--

As she tried to speak, her voice was still shot from screaming. Since she couldn't speak up to warn everyone, she simply sat down and hid herself behind one of the podiums, covering her head with her hands.

I-I won't let Jason see me! We're all in danger!

-After the trial-

The others solved the murder of Wanda, learning that Monomi was the guilty party. Even through Zinnia's paranoia, she managed to watch the trial, absolutely appalled by the events that happened. Once it all had ended, Zinnia stood up, checking her surroundings anxiously. With shaking hands, the lorekeeper held onto her chest and began to make her way out of the cafeteria.

Maybe I should just let Jason kill me. I feel like we're all going to die anyhow...

...this nightmare just keeps getting worse and worse.

@Everyone​

Hearing Stiles, Honda looked up. "Hey...we aren't screwed." He stood up with some difficulty-he felt a weight on him that made it hard to. "Monomi would've died either way. We lost two innocents...but we would've lost Monomi. This game? It's sick. The worst! But look. We have a chance to get out of here. It's hard now. So, so hard...but you know? We may...we may just be able to make it."

Unsure if his pep talk, if it could even be called one, was any good,Honda merely walked to Genji, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Don't take this too hard. It wasn't your fault. Or yours, Zenyatta. None ofus knew."

Following the first failed trial, Chikage clenched her teeth and fists as she sunk into a sulk. The only ones who could combat the bear were gone, unless sumo wrestling and jujutsu were to stand any chance against something like that. Which she had less than zero hope for. What would they do now? How, exactly, were they supposed to win? She didn't want to just give up like that, she'd go down fighting if it all came down to it. But would it even accomplish anything?

"What chance?" Chikage muttered under her breath, simultaneously scoffing the idea of still having a chance and hoping Honda had something to back it up.

@Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

uH0JMCG.png

"..."

Kyoko continued to remain silent throughout the ordeal. As always, it was a mystery to what she was thinking. And considering what had just happened, there was a lot to think about. Talk of this darkness, Saviors, memory extracting... Where could she even begin with all this?

Even she was at a loss for words at this moment. At a time like this, she couldn't falter. Even when everything seemed hopeless, she couldn't give into despair. But even so, she wasn't delusional, as even she couldn't deny that it was hard to cling onto hope in a hopeless situation like this. But she wouldn't stop.

When Morikubo would make a rather stunning turn, even Kyoko was surprised a little, but even now, she hardly showed it, keeping her poker face on rather well. It was like deja vu all over again, this situation.

"I can't tell you. I can't tell you... anything. But trust me. It's for your own good."

Her words were simple, yet echoed deeply.

"You have to trust me, Morikubo-san. It's very vital, especially at the stage that we're in, that you keep faith in me. Or I'm afraid even I don't know what'll happen if not."

@Crow @Atomyk @Everyone

Following the first failed trial, Chikage clenched her teeth and fists as she sunk into a sulk. The only ones who could combat the bear were gone, unless sumo wrestling and jujutsu were to stand any chance against something like that. Which she had less than zero hope for. What would they do now? How, exactly, were they supposed to win? She didn't want to just give up like that, she'd go down fighting if it all came down to it. But would it even accomplish anything?

"What chance?" Chikage muttered under her breath, simultaneously scoffing the idea of still having a chance and hoping Honda had something to back it up.

@Yun Lee @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Honda looked to Chikage, needing a moment to figure out how to respond. "..Tom, the diver! Monomi kept saying he would come for us. But...she also thought it would be all over before he did. I say we should prove her wrong!" He evenfelt himself starting togrow hopeful with his words. "We have a shot, we just..." Nono's sudden snapping caught him off guard a bit, but he shook it off. "We just gotta stay strong and push through. It's what Wanda would've wanted."
@Kaykay @Crow @Verite @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Zenyatta didn't move.

The monk didn't make any sudden movements or indications of joy or happiness during Monokumas little fake-out act, his hands resting on the podium as he stared blankly at the bear feign his defeat. The unmoving gaze of the omnic hadn't left when the true killer was revealed, he simply lowered his head slightly as "justice" was delivered to the true killer of Wanda.

"...As I had expected."

"The path was chosen...and, the consequences have been dealt. Monokuma would have never taken his own life...but, had the votes been turned to Honda, Shane or Jude, then would Monokuma still choose to execute Usami regardless? In such a game where blood must be spilt in both ways...the gamble was made between the blood of the soul who brings us such despair..."

"...and the soul who had blood on its hands."

"The meaning of this game is to take the lives of those who had taken others...in a way, we have succeed."

"But, we've still lost. There are still challenges that lay ahead, which we must overcome before he returns."

Zenyatta turned to look at his student, his expressionless gaze sharp enough to glare into Genjis very soul.

"I made my choice."

"And you have made yours, Genji."

"...I do not believe in fools. I only believe in those who have learned and those who have not...but, if there is to be a distinction..."

"Then, a wise man would think for himself and choose walk into the dark."

"And a fool would follow behind, blinded."

@BarrenThin @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @etcetcetc

Did Zenyatta think Genji blamed him? He couldn't be further from the truth, but, where Genji sought some sort of help dealing with the fact that, at least in his mind, he'd murdered two people with his decision to follow Zenyatta, his teacher scolded him for not thinking for himself. Genji flinched at Zenyatta's unusual harshness. Perhaps he had misunderstood, but it almost sounded like Zenyatta was blaming Genji for trusting him. Perhaps the Omnic was right to do so. Genji hadn't even considered the chance that Zenyatta might have been wrong, he just followed him. It has gotten two group members killed.​

The cyborg felt the sumo's hand several seconds before he responded. "They are dead. I did that. I did not consider my vote. I will not make the same mistake again." Genji looked straight ahead. Despite his initial discouragement at Zenyatta's words, they had at least steered him on the right path. He would never not feel guilty for their deaths, but he didn't have to let it control him in that moment.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

-Before the trial of Wanda's death-

Running through the halls of the hotel, Zinnia could feel her heart pounding within the walls of her chest. Locks of black hair blew into her red eyes as she ran, but she ignored them. Endlessly, with no end goal in mind, she moved her body to busy herself after learning about Wanda. It was hard news for the lorekeeper to swallow. Hadn't they seen enough dead already? Why did more people have to keep dying?

Huff huff huff

The more she ran, the harder her chest began to work. She was still tired from her previous few days and hadn't exactly gotten the proper rest she needed, so she didn't get to run as much as she had hoped. She slid to a stop and placed her hand against a wall, leaning on it to rest. Zinnia took in several deep breaths afterwards.

MTzhGBb.png

I feel so worked up again. But I can't let my mind slip like last time, I just can't...

As Zinnia grew more and more tense, footsteps could have been heard coming from down the hall. The sound of metal scratching against the wall hissed bringing sparks flying around. If Zinnia turned to see just who had done this, she would have seen an absolute nightmare of a man. His chest heaved up and down with every ragged breath he took. Stray maggots could have been seen falling down from his torn apart jacket and onto the floor.

5941929540e58904d095da241a1718dc.jpg

"..."

Raising one boot forward, blood could have been seen gushing out from the maggots he crunched. But this didn't matter to Jason. All that mattered to him was hunting down the woman who had hurt him and ending her wretched life.

After Zinnia caught up on her breaths, the lorekeeper stood up straight and began to focus on her surroundings. She was in a different area of the hotel than she hadn't been in before, and could hear the faint muffling of voices from her comrades in another room.

Or, wait, was it voices that she heard?

Placing a hand to her ear, Zinnia tuned in on the noise and realized that it was music. For the moment, the sound was enough to block the sound of Jason's footsteps and metal scratching against the wall.

Easily agitated right in that moment, Zinnia felt an uncomfortable shiver run up her spine. The woman believed her discomfort to be coming from the music, with no idea someone was trailing her.

She tightened the muscles in her arms and began to look around, hunting for the source of the music. She wanted to turn the darn thing off so she could go back to focusing on her own thoughts and figuring out what to do next.

Where are you? It's probably just a stupid radio someone forgot to turn off. Yuck. I hate technology.

Taking slow, careful steps, Zinnia scanned the halls with her ears to find any sign of the music. Her patient search paid off when she eventually spotted an open hotel room with a light flickering inside it. The sound appeared to have been coming from the room. Not bothering to check and see if anyone was in the room, Zinnia stepped right inside. As she had suspected, there was a small, black radio upon a little table. She wandered over to it and glanced at an electrical cord coming from it. She followed it with her red eyes and knelt down, preparing to unplug it from an electrical socket. However, she stopped herself...

The cord to the radio wasn't plugged in.

x2kiNq9.png

"U-Uh," Zinnia stuttered in surprise, picking up the radio in her hands. She put it next to her head. She wasn't crazy! There definitely was music coming from it. She frantically turned it over, seeking to open it up and see if there were batteries inside it, but found nothing. She shook the radio a few times, biting her lower lip before she grabbed a rusty antenna upon it and yanked on it as hard as she could. She pulled and pulled before the antenna finally came off. Yet, her efforts were in vain. She could still hear music coming from the blasted radio!

I'm not crazy, I can't be crazy.

Zinnia suddenly threw the radio down on the floor and wildly began stomping on it, grinding her teeth as she did. "How do you like that, huh? I'll teach you to make a fool outta me!"

Cti756t.png

She stomped and stomped until the radio turned into a pile of broken bits and pieces. She panted afterwards, calming when she realized the music had finally stopped. "Th-There--"

Before Zinnia could even react properly, the music suddenly seemed to start again. She groaned and pressed her hands against her ears, shuddering as the lyrics of the song repeated a phrase that got on her nerves. "Shut up! I'm not going to turn arou--"

Creak

At last, the draconid heard the presence of whoever had been trailing her. Her shoulder's tensed and she slowly began to turn, the familiar feeling of dread already telling her who it was behind her...

"Jas-- AHHH!"

She only managed to say part of the monster's name before a scream erupted from her lips, cutting off her words. Zinnia took a few shaky steps back, squeezing her hands into fists. "S-Stay away!" she hissed, backing herself into a corner in the room.

jason-mortal-kombat-x200.jpg

Was she planning to resist him?

Like she had back in the woods? She had dug her fingers into his one good eye and blinded him. Which made killing these sinners much more tedious than it had to be. But he had seen her again at that school. She had frozen up after seeing him and it was only through the intervention of Darv and Sledge that Zinnia had avoided being mangled. But now there was no one to stop him.

Reaching out to grab her by the neck, Jason lifted her up off her feet and brought her in close to him. She'd be able to smell the scent of death reeking off Jason's clothes and a stray maggot would have leaped onto her face as it squirmed onto her cheek. Jason raised the machete to strike as the trainer could only imagine what laid behind that hockey mask.

c001762e145064f00b883df79283a4ab.jpg

A mere cry from Zinnia was not enough to keep Jason at bay. In fact, he continued onward reaching outward to grab her around the neck. As his fingers dug into her skin, she could feel her windpipes being strained. She choked and squirmed, shakily grabbing his hands in order to pry at them. Panic began to set in when she realized her feet were no longer on the floor, her heart pounding so rapidly that she felt it would pop within her chest.

RhbsMFl.png

Nobody is here. I can't scream. I can't move. He'll kill me. I can't--

Forcing herself not to give in so easily, Zinnia lifted a knee and repeatedly began to knee Jason in the stomach, briefly pausing to flinch when a maggot from Jason's clothes leaped onto her face. She shook her head and tried to get rid of it, grunting when she felt it crawl up her face and start going up her nose. She snorted it out, returning her focus on Jason. She pulled as hard at his hands as she could, continuing to knee him in the gut.

I'm not going to die! I can't die!

She whimpered, truly afraid for her life despite the fight she was putting up. Her eyes teared up. She wanted to make it out of this! She needed to make it out of this!

Friday-13th-game-Jason-620-04.jpg

She might as well have been kneeing a brick wall for all the good it'd do her. The zombie's rotting fingers simply seemed to clench tighter around her neck and the gestures only seemed to serve to irritate the serial killer. Rearing back he'd seek to smash Zinnia's head against the wall.

Enough to crack the wall for sure and put Zinnia's head clear through it if she didn't knock it off. She was going to die and that's all there was to it. She could have felt the breaths escaping through Jason's hockey mask as he continued to strangle away.

The girl who had burdened him for so long would soon be a thing of the past in just a few more moments.

A loud gasp escaped from Zinnia's lips when she felt Jason shove her head back head attempting to hit it against the wall. The gasp was more than enough to make her loose every last ounce of air she held in her lungs, also causing the airways in her throat to close in further. An indescribable fear shot through her, nearly blocking her every thought. With each passing second it grew harder and harder to move, harder and harder to cling to her life. But if she didn't do something, anything, he would surely kill her in seconds.

Doing the only thing she knew had worked the first time they met, Zinnia strained to get her fingers under Jason's mask and jabbed her fingers straight into his good eye. She twisted her nails around in his eye socket with one hand, deciding to grab at his mask with her other hand. She struggled with all of her might, doing her best to repeatedly pull it back and smash it back against his face. She also smashed her hand as well, but it was all she could do at the moment. If she could do no damage to this near invincible beast, Zinnia would at least try her best to burden him fiercely with her irritating antics to make him drop her.

"...!"

Jason let out the first vocalization that Zinnia would have heard from him. It coming in the form of a disgruntled sounding growl as he flung the girl to the floor and with her went his hockey mask. The straps coming loose and unbuckling as it crashed to the floor and skidded away from Zinnia.

As the pressure was relieved from her throat, she was likely to try and grab as much air as she could. But Jason wasn't going to let her have that luxury. Not after the annoyance she had put him through. Smashing the sole of his boot down onto her chest, he sought to force Zinnia against the ground as he raised his machete.

Friday-the-13th-part-7-horror-movies-7278502-576-384-300x200.jpg

It seemed like this was it for Zinnia!

Or was it...?

Pain radiated through her back as Zinnia was slung down to the floor. She couldn't cry out in pain, however, due to the lack of air in her lungs, which she quickly tried to replenish with deep, forced breaths. She intended to move as soon as she had acquired enough air, but ended up unable to do so.

Jason's boot came crashing down against her chest, pinning her. Zinnia struggled and her eyes widened upon seeing Jason's machete headed for her. Within the reflection of his blade, she could see her own mouth opening to let out a scream.

She covered her eyes and face, wanting to block out his image while he inevitably killed her, but...

...his blade never came.

Zinnia trembled for several seconds with her hands over her face until she finally found the nerve to peek. She removed one hand and opened one eye just a crack to check.

Jason wasn't there.

H-He's gone?

W-Was he... ever even here?

N-No, of course he was! I-I wasn't imaging it. I couldn't have been. He held me off the ground. I could feel his hands around my throat. I could smell his stench! He was here! I know he was here!

INFTxQq.png

Zinnia slowly stood up, feeling her chest briskly moving as she took breaths in. It moved so quickly, that it pained her as if she were having a panic attack. And she couldn't stop it.

Clutching her chest, Zinnia dashed out of the room, her mind still fixated on her vanished attacker.

"JAAAAAAAASSSSSON! IT'S JASSSSSSON! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! HE'S HERE!" Zinnia screamed until her voice had absolutely been shot and ran while waving her arms.

By this point, however, the others would be heading for the trial and were likely to never have heard Zinnia's voice.

{Collab done by the wonderful @Chewy Rabbits and myself}

-During the trial-

Wide-eyed and swaying as she walked, Zinnia wobbled back and forth with uneven steps as she was forced to head to the usual trial area with the others after her 'encounter' with Jason. She chuckled anxiously, the muscles in her shoulders spasming as she did.

Eh heh heh heh, J-Jason... he's still following me... I know he's around. Any second now, he's going to be back. Eh heh heh heh.

Zinnia continued to glanced over her shoulder, paranoid, as if the killer would show up at any moment. By the time she made it to the trial, the others were busy discussing the situation. One of Zinnia's red eyes twitched as she watched them, opening her mouth to speak.

They need to know about Jason! They need to--

As she tried to speak, her voice was still shot from screaming. Since she couldn't speak up to warn everyone, she simply sat down and hid herself behind one of the podiums, covering her head with her hands.

I-I won't let Jason see me! We're all in danger!

-After the trial-

The others solved the murder of Wanda, learning that Monomi was the guilty party. Even through Zinnia's paranoia, she managed to watch the trial, absolutely appalled by the events that happened. Once it all had ended, Zinnia stood up, checking her surroundings anxiously. With shaking hands, the lorekeeper held onto her chest and began to make her way out of the cafeteria.

Maybe I should just let Jason kill me. I feel like we're all going to die anyhow...

...this nightmare just keeps getting worse and worse.

@Everyone​
As the trial came to an end and Zinnia's hysteria began to insulate, Jack finally made his move towards her. Making sure that she could see him approach, the samurai raised his arms as he approached. He wrapped them around her, protective and warmth-providing, in order to calm her down and show that everything was in fact okay.

As long as I am still able to wield a blade, Zinnia, I promise you...

"Nothing will harm you, my love."

Softer than ever before, his voice echoed out an oath of guardianship to the woman. No matter what occurred in this ordeal, Zinnia could trust him to keep to the letter and spirit of his word.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Honda looked to Chikage, needing a moment to figure out how to respond. "..Tom, the diver! Monomi kept saying he would come for us. But...she also thought it would be all over before he did. I say we should prove her wrong!" He evenfelt himself starting togrow hopeful with his words. "We have a shot, we just..." Nono's sudden snapping caught him off guard a bit, but he shook it off. "We just gotta stay strong and push through. It's what Wanda would've wanted."
Stiles was still waiting for Victoria to respond to him, but he decided to put his two cent in. " We have to be more catious now more than ever. Monomi wanted us to bond, so we should try to continue to that, even if it means holding on. Also, we can't afford to be wrong anymore- we only should find the guility, no matter how diffcult it may prove to be. I agree that no one else should die, but as bad as this sounds, we may have to continue playing Monkuma's game and to find the teacher's murderer at least," he said, looking at the others.

@Kaykay @Crow @Verite @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @The Tactician

uH0JMCG.png

"..."

Kyoko continued to remain silent throughout the ordeal. As always, it was a mystery to what she was thinking. And considering what had just happened, there was a lot to think about. Talk of this darkness, Saviors, memory extracting... Where could she even begin with all this?

Even she was at a loss for words at this moment. At a time like this, she couldn't falter. Even when everything seemed hopeless, she couldn't give into despair. But even so, she wasn't delusional, as even she couldn't deny that it was hard to cling onto hope in a hopeless situation like this. But she wouldn't stop.

When Morikubo would make a rather stunning turn, even Kyoko was surprised a little, but even now, she hardly showed it, keeping her poker face on rather well. It was like deja vu all over again, this situation.

"I can't tell you. I can't tell you... anything. But trust me. It's for your own good."

Her words were simple, yet echoed deeply.

"You have to trust me, Morikubo-san. It's very vital, especially at the stage that we're in, that you keep faith in me. Or I'm afraid even I don't know what'll happen if not."

@Crow @Atomyk @Everyone

egu6vNM.webp

"I don't understand... not at all... not one bit... is keeping mom truly what needs to be done to prevent stuff like... what just happened? What happened to Usami, Wanda, Max and the others? I know you said you couldn't tell us but...

.... Morikubo doesn't know anymore... Morikubo truly doesn't know anymore..."

Nono sobs for a bit,

"N- nevertheless, all the best for tomorrow's Casino investigation... by the way... Morikubo wanted to give this... to you..."

Nono hands Kyoko a photocopy of Max's final photograph, before walking away.

"Morikubo... needs some time..."

@Verite @Atomyk @Everyone​

Last edited:
As the trial came to an end and Zinnia's hysteria began to insulate, Jack finally made his move towards her. Making sure that she could see him approach, the samurai raised his arms as he approached. He wrapped them around her, protective and warmth-providing, in order to calm her down and show that everything was in fact okay.

As long as I am still able to wield a blade, Zinnia, I promise you...

"Nothing will harm you, my love."

Softer than ever before, his voice echoed out an oath of guardianship to the woman. No matter what occurred in this ordeal, Zinnia could trust him to keep to the letter and spirit of his word.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

eaTy9JT.png

Zinnia walked out slowly, her head pointed downward. When Jack made his presence known to her, Zinnia's eyes dropped to the ground. She nervously fiddled with her hands and didn't make a move toward him, unsure how to act after everything that had happened since last she saw him. She had been worried about the way she treated him the other night, hoping that her actions hadn't repulsed him. And, on top of that, she had been through a lot after seeing Jason. Her chest still hurt from the stress that monster had given her! And, lastly, there had been the trial...

She felt so horrible she couldn't even fake a cheerful look.

So, when Jack raised his arms around her and hugged her, Zinnia flinched. She tightened her shoulders at first, struggling to let go of the tension even in the presence of someone she loved. It took a moment before she relaxed, melting into his hug and wrapping her arms around him as well. She burried her face in his chest, hugging him back as hard as she could. Unable to help herself, Zinnia cried into his chest, her tears staining his clothes. When her shaky voice came out, it sounded shot due to her screaming. She spoke in a hoarse whisper.

lqC8P5Z.png

"J-Jack... ngh... th-there was Jason again... and then the trial... and..."

She dug her fingers into the back of his clothes, tightly clenching the fabric as she continued to stand there with her endlessly flowing tears. It was a struggle to let her words out and explain herself. She was overwhelmed by everything.

"Just... d-don't let go... don't let me go," she whimpered, hanging onto him as tightly as she could.

I can't make it through this alone. I'm barely hanging on as it is...

@The Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.