• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
king_raven_by_alexruizart-d750zo0.jpg

"CRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!!"

And from the corn field, having reached them would burst out a massive creature. Fifteen feet tall and gaunt, twisted in nature. It walked like a beast unused to two and with beady, glowing eyes in the night. A beak croaked the language of the crows and in rising and gathering flocks, they began to surrounding the two...Before at another screech, the crows flew downward.

Powers didn't work here, it appeared. No time would rewind for Max.

But she did have to watch out as the crows began to dive bomb the lantern, seeking to shatter it while the rest flapped, pecked and clawed at the two as their dread figure stood out of reach in the shadows.

@Bomb @york
Meteo stood in fear, looking at this wretched creature.
What do I do.
What if I fall.
What shall I say.
Should I kill?
Shall I stay?
The mixed thoughts of Meteo made him hesitate before he actually did anything.

@Ringmaster @york

"I do as long as our foes do not interrupt us, honorable Lon'qu."

Jack wasn't sure why exactly he was at ease with having the fellow warrior accompany him. Nothing in the past had proven his innocence, yet the samurai had no qualms with sharing the tea he had begun to prepare (though where he had gotten the tea set, he would never tell the others. He would enjoy one final comfort before death and he would not be bothered with questions on how). So instead of pushing the man away, he simply scooted to the side to make room on the rock he and the tea kettle and cups sat upon and held one of the cups out to the samurai.

"In fact, you are just in time. I'd just finished preparing this brew and would rather share it with a comrade than allow it to go to waste."
Lon'qu simply nodded in thanks and joined Jack. Slowly taking the offered cup of tea lon'qu took a sip before looking at Jack again.

"....My thanks..."

He spoke before he frowned. Remembering that Jack was probably going to die soon. He was't sure what to say or do at first so for awhile he would stay silent.

"I have a request.... When you do die... Find the girl and boy who died before you.... Bring them back..... As I said death isn't permanent..." Lon'qu spoke making a request for Jack to try and save Max and Meteo.

Thankfully, it wasn't hard to discover the bed that their host was willing to loan out to them for Mabel. After a few moments of checking to make sure nothing was prepared to pose any danger to the girl, Jack left her there, tucked safely under the sheets and blankets.

"Once you are ready to speak on finding the journals, I will be outside."

He did not stop as he explained, hand upon his sword's hilt as he walked. There was no reason for him to remain inside any longer than needed, not when his presence would place the others in danger. No doubt remained in his mind that their enemies would soon come after him, and there was no use in endangering the others during whatever clash that would come.

@Hospes
It seems Jack was followed outside but by who...? Turns out it was the one who tried to assure him that death wasn't permanent.

"...Do you..... Have a moment....?" Lon'qu woul speak as he walked over to face Jack. The Swordmaster staring down the Samurai with eyes of regret. Regretting already that he couldn't do more for Jack. Guilty that he was powerless to save the respectful Samurai before him.

@Hospes @The Tactician

"Y-y' don't needa say another word, sir!" Gideon replied, eagerly following after the samurai. He was worried about leaving the others alone inside his Grunkle's house... But the journal was more important than anything else. He needed to ensure that it didn't fall into the wrong hands. And, speaking of falling...

"A-ah, oof!"

...Yup. The young boy had tripped and fallen, landing in the dirt with a thud. He seemed to heat up with embarrassment, scrambling to his feet and standing up as straight as he could. "I-I'm cool! Totally fine. I didn't fall or nothin'!"

...Wow.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Outside​

Reactions: Takumi
"...Perhaps you two would like some tea to go with those...?"

Where the hell did Inigo come from. Well he had two cups of tea already made which made to wonder how he even got the cups or made the tea. Either way he offered them tea with that trademark smile of his.

@Crow @Verite

XxjfDnk.webp

"Ah! That does sound nice, wouldn't you agree, Shinobu-chan?"

But wait, who was this strange Fire Emblem Man? Better ask first.

"Hmmm... what might your name be?"

@Crow @Verite @Crimson Spartan

tumblr_inline_n7xx4iEXDq1sig565.png

"Somehow, I think something that shouldn't have been seen just appeared."
XxjfDnk.webp

"It's nice to have a well-knit family, adopted or not. Ah~ Romania is a nice name. Maybe the Roman person lives there." Djeeta proceeds to spoil Shinobu with more flavoured donuts.

And Djeeta's next words... hoo boy.

"Is Romania a vampire country? Or are you a minority by chance?"

She was still sporting her usual smile while saying those words.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @Takumi @Hospes @C.T. @Verite
"...Perhaps you two would like some tea to go with those...?"

Where the hell did Inigo come from. Well he had two cups of tea already made which made to wonder how he even got the cups or made the tea. Either way he offered them tea with that trademark smile of his.

@Crow @Verite
nmg008.png

"Our secret is up, Karen-chan. Don't worry though. Big brother will shield you from the harsh eyes of those who do not understand our love, so long as you leap into my loving arms!"

Koyomi didn't seem too concerned about the TV.

@Kaykay

nmg128.png

After finishing a few donuts, Shinobu would stop and blink when Djeeta would pose a question about her supposed origins. A... minority? What sort of foreign word was that, and what did it mean? Still, she had to choose her words carefully, else she might accidentally reveal her true vampiric nature.

She had to be swift, yet intelligent about it.

"E-Ehhh... My home had vampires in it? That's so scary!"

Or that could work too.

In any case, it would seem that fortune favored her today when a peculiar looking man would approach them and offering some tea, nodding silently as she would gratefully take a cup of tea, quietly taking a sip.

vbsxMgr.gif

"Delicious" was her only response.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Lon'qu simply nodded in thanks and joined Jack. Slowly taking the offered cup of tea lon'qu took a sip before looking at Jack again.

"....My thanks..."

He spoke before he frowned. Remembering that Jack was probably going to die soon. He was't sure what to say or do at first so for awhile he would stay silent.

"I have a request.... When you do die... Find the girl and boy who died before you.... Bring them back..... As I said death isn't permanent..." Lon'qu spoke making a request for Jack to try and save Max and Meteo.

"I will make sure that I honor your request then."

That was all Jack would say on the matter, preferring to not think of his imminent departure. Instead, he focused upon the beverage, enjoying the refreshment, until their short time together was interrupted.

"Y-y' don't needa say another word, sir!" Gideon replied, eagerly following after the samurai. He was worried about leaving the others alone inside his Grunkle's house... But the journal was more important than anything else. He needed to ensure that it didn't fall into the wrong hands. And, speaking of falling...

"A-ah, oof!"

...Yup. The young boy had tripped and fallen, landing in the dirt with a thud. He seemed to heat up with embarrassment, scrambling to his feet and standing up as straight as he could. "I-I'm cool! Totally fine. I didn't fall or nothin'!"

...Wow.

He sighed as he set aside the cup and did not bother collecting the kettle and such. He would not need it after this.

"There is no need to put on airs, child. We all stumble at times in our travels," Approaching young Gideon with an understanding smile, Jack pulled out a piece of cloth and held it out to the boy, "Here, for any dirt upon you."

XxjfDnk.webp

"Ah! That does sound nice, wouldn't you agree, Shinobu-chan?"

But wait, who was this strange Fire Emblem Man? Better ask first.

"Hmmm... what might your name be?"

@Crow @Verite @Crimson Spartan

nmg128.png

After finishing a few donuts, Shinobu would stop and blink when Djeeta would pose a question about her supposed origins. A... minority? What sort of foreign word was that, and what did it mean? Still, she had to choose her words carefully, else she might accidentally reveal her true vampiric nature.

She had to be swift, yet intelligent about it.

"E-Ehhh... My home had vampires in it? That's so scary!"

Or that could work too.

In any case, it would seem that fortune favored her today when a peculiar looking man would approach them and offering some tea, nodding silently as she would gratefully take a cup of tea, quietly taking a sip.

vbsxMgr.gif

"Delicious" was her only response.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan
"Aha that would be Inigo milady...." Inigo spoke to before noticing Shinobu apparently enjoy the tea he made.

"Praise... A welcome change of pace... I had gotten some extra tea leaves from that dreadful Hand Witch...." Inigo spoke not wantibg to think about the Hand Witch anymore. "So how are you two holding up...?" Inigo added deciding to hold off of any flirty remarks so far....

@Crow @Verite

------------------------------------

That was all Jack would say on the matter, preferring to not think of his imminent departure. Instead, he focused upon the beverage, enjoying the refreshment, until their short time together was interrupted.

He sighed as he set aside the cup and did not bother collecting the kettle and such. He would not need it after this.

"There is no need to put on airs, child. We all stumble at times in our travels," Approaching young Gideon with an understanding smile, Jack pulled out a piece of cloth and held it out to the boy, "Here, for any dirt upon you."
"..." Lon'qu didn't speak but instead joined Jack in checking on Gideon

@Hospes @The Tactician

What was WRONG with these people?! First a gremlin pops up and gets mad at him for not watching a commercial, then the damn ninja kicks the TV, and Carrot Top goes nuts! This dream had gone from weird to downright annoying! He couldn't watch his cray-cray girls in peace!

"AAAAAARGH!! Well, Gizmo," he said, teeth clenched rather frighteningly as he looked at Hatchin. "Looks like I HAVE to care now!"

@Takumi @Hospes @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster

That's right Aran. You should. :|

Hatchin gave a small "hmph. You should." in response.

It seemed that things had settled down just slightly, causing the girl to sigh as Michiko was still out for the count currently. How much whiskey did she consume? Oh well.

"A-ah, oof!"

...Wow.

She quietly watched Gideon head out onto the porch with Jack and Lon'qu. Then something came to mind that slightly bothered her.

"Anyone seen Dipper since we've been here?" she spoke up to anyone that was interested in what she had to say.

Though she had a feeling little would notice or care.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @everyone

"..." Lon'qu didn't speak but instead joined Jack in checking on Gideon

@Hospes @The Tactician

483b79381d6d87a52c942c12b43315bf.png

"H-heh, y-yeah... Guess yer right...." Gideon replied, looking rather awkward and sheepish. And sweaty. Awkwardly, the boy took the cloth and wiped away some dirt that had stuck to him with a 'thanks'. Then, he noticed Lon'qu, and felt a little unsure. Jack seemed to be okay, but he still wasn't sure what to think of the others. "Uh, hi there... I don't think I caught yer name?" And then something hit him.

No, really, something literally hit him.

Some sort of paper blew onto him, covering his face and making him jump. "Ah! Git it offa me, git it off!" he exclaimed, waving his arms around and running in a circle until he seemed to notice something. He came to a pause, eyebrows furrowing from behind the paper. "Wait a minute..." His two adorable little paws of hands rose up and pulled the paper away, where he began to squint at it. "...This is one a' Grunkle Bud's maps a' the town," he observed, before something hit him. ..Metaphorically, this time. "Ooh, ooh, I got 'n idea!"

Without another word, he rushed inside, waving the paper around as he did so. "H-hey, y'all! I, uhh.. You..." he trailed off, suddenly seeming to become self-conscious and lose his confidence. Embarrassed, he looked down, shuffling his feet and rubbing his neck before simply letting out a sigh. "...I need yer help with somethin'." And y'all owe it t' me for crashin' the Shack with me an' my cousin's enemy in tow. "Journal #3 is gone, an' I needa get it back b'fore the wrong person does. So, uhh..."

"I-I need y'all to search the town t' find it!" he finally exclaimed, turning his face away with closed eyes and holding the map up to the group. He seemed to be panting for breath, as though it had taken everything in him to make the request.

In any case, there seemed to be a few places to check out. There was a place on the map with a red X through it that must've been drawn in red marker that seemed to be a tent of sorts, a store called 'Dusk 2 Dawn', and a place labelled 'Corduroy birthing home'. That meant they, like, helped deliver babies or something, right? Jeez, did this place not even have a hospital?

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @C.T. @LuckycoolHawk9 @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Kaykay @Everyone​

Reactions: Takumi

"H-heh, y-yeah... Guess yer right...." Gideon replied, looking rather awkward and sheepish. And sweaty. Awkwardly, the boy took the cloth and wiped away some dirt that had stuck to him with a 'thanks'. Then, he noticed Lon'qu, and felt a little unsure. Jack seemed to be okay, but he still wasn't sure what to think of the others. "Uh, hi there... I don't think I caught yer name?" And then something hit him.

Some sort of paper blew onto him, covering his face and making him jump. "Ah! Git it offa me, git it off!" he exclaimed, waving his arms around and running in a circle until he seemed to notice something. He came to a pause, eyebrows furrowing from behind the paper. "Wait a minute..." His two adorable little paws of hands rose up and pulled the paper away, where he began to squint at it. "...This is one a' Grunkle Bud's maps a' the town," he observed, before something hit him. ..Metaphorically, this time. "Ooh, ooh, I got 'n idea!"

Without another word, he rushed inside, waving the paper around as he did so. "H-hey, y'all! I, uhh.. You..." he trailed off, suddenly seeming to become self-conscious and lose his confidence. Embarrassed, he looked down, shuffling his feet and rubbing his neck before simply letting out a sigh. "...I need yer help with somethin'." And y'all owe it t' me for crashin' the Shack with me an' my cousin's enemy in tow. "Journal #3 is gone, an' I needa get it back b'fore the wrong person does. So, uhh..."

"I-I need y'all to search the town t' find it!" he finally exclaimed, turning his face away with closed eyes and holding the map up to the group. He seemed to be panting for breath, as though it had taken everything in him to make the request.

In any case, there seemed to be a few places to check out. There was a place on the map with a red X through it that must've been drawn in red marker that seemed to be a tent of sorts, a store called 'Dusk 2 Dawn', and a place labelled 'Corduroy birthing home'. That meant they, like, helped deliver babies or something, right? Jeez, did this place not even have a hospital?

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @C.T. @LuckycoolHawk9 @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Kaykay @Everyone​
"Were we not already going to do that?"

The boy's need to repeat their task not withstanding, Jack simply noted the locations on the map and began to head off. For a moment, he considered where his path would take him before settling on the tent, taking the lead of the group heading that way.

Meteo noticed the crows, and realized something dangerous might be coming. He held his Flame Sword in a readying stance, waiting in case there was a fight.

@york @Ringmaster
king_raven_by_alexruizart-d750zo0.jpg

"CRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!!"

And from the corn field, having reached them would burst out a massive creature. Fifteen feet tall and gaunt, twisted in nature. It walked like a beast unused to two and with beady, glowing eyes in the night. A beak croaked the language of the crows and in rising and gathering flocks, they began to surrounding the two...Before at another screech, the crows flew downward.

Powers didn't work here, it appeared. No time would rewind for Max.

But she did have to watch out as the crows began to dive bomb the lantern, seeking to shatter it while the rest flapped, pecked and clawed at the two as their dread figure stood out of reach in the shadows.

@Bomb @york
Meteo stood in fear, looking at this wretched creature.
What do I do.
What if I fall.
What shall I say.
Should I kill?
Shall I stay?
The mixed thoughts of Meteo made him hesitate before he actually did anything.

@Ringmaster @york
Max Caulfield
@Ringmaster @Bomb

SE6DtnE.jpg

Max's nose bled a little once more, silently notifying her that her powers still didn't work here... What a bummer, but, well, she figured just as much, granted it took her a moment to register what she had been trying to do... Without much further thought, she grabbed her staff of Illusions, determined to protect the only source of light she had with her... Save for her phone's flashlight, something she wasn't willing to use unless she had nothing else to; that phone needed to have as much battery power as it could get, just incase she needed it for something other than light. It was only as she raised her lantern in an effort to ward of the crows as she once again, held her staff of illusions, that she saw the monstrosity in front of her... Had it not been for her deathly clutch on both her staff and her lantern, she may have dropped them both at the sight of the creature in front of her.

UcNWlMl.jpg

"What the... Fuck?!" She exclaimed, taking a few stecks back, recoiling in shock at the monstrosity before her.

Though, noticing Meteo's hesitance to act, and how the crows were deliberately going for her light source, she realized she didn't have much time to act...

"Think Max... Think!" She thought to herself, trying to kick her panic filled mind into action.

It took just a few moments, but, an plan began to emerge in her mind as she focused... Trying to create an illusion of a very bright ball of light surrounding her, before she remembered that Meteo was armed too, seeing that her staff may not make the best weapon against these creatures if they feared light, and her lantern would be at risk of breaking if she used it as a weapon... Perhaps that flame sword Meteo held was the best weapon to use against these creatures?

L5pExpc.png

"Meteo! Use your sword!" She shouted, desperately trying to make her voice heard above all the ruckus going on around her, she wasn't sure if her illusion would work, nor how long she could keep it up... But hopefully it wa slong enough.

Well, this was more the monster's speed. Fetching Macguffins. Splitting into one of three ways. This he could handle.

A journal, though? They were looking for a journal? 'Before the wrong person does'...While RGB couldn't exactly claim to be a great advocate for seeking out recklessly dangerous things, but talk like that did pique his interest a little...And got his mind off of the nigh-constant thoughts of what just happened why was he even here Hero is going to think you've officially gone off your rocker...

"Ah, don't fret, child." RGB put on another smile, "Certainly your...Uncle's work won't go missing for too long."

Now, his options. 'Birthing home' sounded unpleasant, and he didn't particularly want to go gallivanting into any old mega-mart...

The boy's need to repeat their task not withstanding, Jack simply noted the locations on the map and began to head off. For a moment, he considered where his path would take him before settling on the tent, taking the lead of the group heading that way.

...Wasn't that the one Gwen was fawning over, before she paused to notice his peculiarities in structure? The one everyone was accusing not moments before? He was confirmed innocent, though, and since he was in a completely foreign location where the threat of murder (like what happened to his other companion) was still very much real, it was probably best to stick with the ones that already had their alignment very, very much confirmed by the peanut gallery.

So RGB followed the samurai's lead and decided on the tent.

[ @Hospes @The Tactician @EVERYONE ]​

Lincoln looked over at the map and gave another nod to Tommy for them to split up. It wasn't that he didn't like the man, it was more of the fact that he knew that sticking together might get them killed together and he didn't want that. Dying wasn't a top priority in these games. " I shall be going to the birthing home, I guess you could follow me if you want to go there," he said.

Tommy looked over at the tent which he had seen on the TV, nope, hell nope, not the birthing home since Lincoln wanted to split up again. " I guess if you want to go to Dusk 2 Dawn, you can follow me," he said.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @C.T.@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Kaykay @Everyone

In any case, there seemed to be a few places to check out. There was a place on the map with a red X through it that must've been drawn in red marker that seemed to be a tent of sorts, a store called 'Dusk 2 Dawn', and a place labelled 'Corduroy birthing home'. That meant they, like, helped deliver babies or something, right? Jeez, did this place not even have a hospital?​
Tommy looked over at the tent which he had seen on the TV, nope, hell nope, not the birthing home since Lincoln wanted to split up again. " I guess if you want to go to Dusk 2 Dawn, you can follow me," he said.
"Sounds like you're with me, old buddy!" She remarked with a grin, sweeping an arm across his shoulders. "Onwards to Dusk 2 Dawn we go!" Gwen started walking off, bringing Tommy along regardless of protest. Internally, she was totally fistbumping herself. Sidekick gained! The comics all really like to make it seem difficult when it is really so so easy. Ka-ching! We're in business. Let's go see what this possibly terrifyingly named store has got in...store. Thank god I didn't say that out loud.

"Oh before I forget, what's your name again?"

@Hospes @LuckycoolHawk9

• Bucket of Rainbows
nmg008.png

"Our secret is up, Karen-chan. Don't worry though. Big brother will shield you from the harsh eyes of those who do not understand our love, so long as you leap into my loving arms!"

@Kaykay

MXmA5gZ.png

"Wait, that was actually you?"

@Kaykay @Verite @Crow
"Aha that would be Inigo milady...." Inigo spoke to before noticing Shinobu apparently enjoy the tea he made.

"Praise... A welcome change of pace... I had gotten some extra tea leaves from that dreadful Hand Witch...." Inigo spoke not wantibg to think about the Hand Witch anymore. "So how are you two holding up...?" Inigo added deciding to hold off of any flirty remarks so far....

@Crow @Verite
XxjfDnk.png

"Ah, I see, Shinobu-chan only looks like a vampire! I guess vampires are different in every part of the cosmos," Djeeta ponders. When Inigo asked how they were holding up, Djeeta spoke, "not too good. Meteo is... I kinda l- I just wanted to know him more before he... died. I'm just a little unsure right now about this. I've been through more than just this, but without my basic magic skills, I can't seem to do much, or protect as much as I did before..."

Djeeta's grimness reverted back to a smile. "My name is Djeeta. Would you like a donut, mister?"

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @Crow

"Sounds like you're with me, old buddy!" She remarked with a grin, sweeping an arm across his shoulders. "Onwards to Dusk 2 Dawn we go!" Gwen started walking off, bringing Tommy along regardless of protest. Internally, she was totally fistbumping herself. Sidekick gained! The comics all really like to make it seem difficult when it is really so so easy. Ka-ching! We're in business. Let's go see what this possibly terrifyingly named store has got in...store. Thank god I didn't say that out loud.

Tommy looked at the woman who had appeared out of nowhere and sweeped her arms over his shoulders and noticed that she seemed wanted to go to Dusk 2 Dawn with him and was walking with him without such a protest and he had a feeling she wanted him for some reason which he wouldn't understand. He wondered if the name was going to be one of those misleading store names like Build A Bear, you never built an actual bear there, it was totally false advertising and maybe it wasn't, it sounded liked a vampire store to him to be honest.

" I'm Thomas Merlyn, but you can call me Tommy," he said to her.

@C.T.

nmg008.png

@Kaykay

"You're going to be a shield? Yay!"

That was convenient. As expected from her older brother.

tumblr_inline_n7xx3jD7Yc1sig565.png

"But, nii-chan, you just want to touch my boobs, don't you?"

@Verite @Crow

Tommy looked at the woman who had appeared out of nowhere and sweeped her arms over his shoulders and noticed that she seemed wanted to go to Dusk 2 Dawn with him and was walking with him without such a protest and he had a feeling she wanted him for some reason which he wouldn't understand. He wondered if the name was going to be one of those misleading store names like Build A Bear, you never built an actual bear there, it was totally false advertising and maybe it wasn't, it sounded liked a vampire store to him to be honest.

" I'm Thomas Merlyn, but you can call me Tommy," he said to her.

@C.T.
"Well I'm Gwen Poole, that's Poole with two O's and one E but you can call me Gwen or Gwenpool, it's all good with me. Pleased to meet ya and let me tell ya, Tommy sounds like the perfect sidekick name to me. Now is that Merlin, like as in the old wizard dude?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

tumblr_o6896pNpBt1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... Alright."

Hideo would then start to walk into the direction of the tent. Though, by how he did just chug down three beer bottles and had a stumbling walk... someone ought to keep an eye on him.

tumblr_o78c7lD9T91v3qowuo2_100.png

"U-Um... Master?"

Wiruko walked over to wave in front of Hideo's face, but the blue-haired male wouldn't notice her. Guess he was that drunk after all...

@Hospes @The Tactician @Tent group​

Well, this was more the monster's speed. Fetching Macguffins. Splitting into one of three ways. This he could handle.

A journal, though? They were looking for a journal? 'Before the wrong person does'...While RGB couldn't exactly claim to be a great advocate for seeking out recklessly dangerous things, but talk like that did pique his interest a little...And got his mind off of the nigh-constant thoughts of what just happened why was he even here Hero is going to think you've officially gone off your rocker...

"Ah, don't fret, child." RGB put on another smile, "Certainly your...Uncle's work won't go missing for too long."

Now, his options. 'Birthing home' sounded unpleasant, and he didn't particularly want to go gallivanting into any old mega-mart...

...Wasn't that the one Gwen was fawning over, before she paused to notice his peculiarities in structure? The one everyone was accusing not moments before? He was confirmed innocent, though, and since he was in a completely foreign location where the threat of murder (like what happened to his other companion) was still very much real, it was probably best to stick with the ones that already had their alignment very, very much confirmed by the peanut gallery.

So RGB followed the samurai's lead and decided on the tent.

[ @Hospes @The Tactician @EVERYONE ]​

Lincoln looked over at the map and gave another nod to Tommy for them to split up. It wasn't that he didn't like the man, it was more of the fact that he knew that sticking together might get them killed together and he didn't want that. Dying wasn't a top priority in these games. " I shall be going to the birthing home, I guess you could follow me if you want to go there," he said.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @C.T.@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Kaykay @Everyone

@Hospes @LuckycoolHawk9
Aran got up, missing his precious trash television,but decided it would be best to head off to...somewhere. The gremlin made him not want to go to the tent, because of that stupid commercial. And the convenience store sounded interesting..but he remembered seeing a snippet of a show during channel surfing called Baby Fights. Now that sounded like something he could get behind! He decided to go off to the Corduroy Birthing Home, hoping to see actual babies fighting.

@Hospes @LuckycoolHawk9

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.