• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the boy could manage a response, the young girl at his side practically popped up right between him and the group, an aloof smile on her face.

unnamed%2B%25285%2529.jpg

"Heya! I'm Pacifica. This is my lame nerd cousin, Gideon," she introduced cheerfully, gesturing to the boy behind her. His face seemed to heat up in response, his cheeks puffing out slightly in resent. "Yeah... Right. Ya sure are real smart, Gideon! Thanks for savin' me countless times! ...My pleasure, Pacifica," he muttered to himself using a higher tone to imitate his counterpart before shaking his head, still clutching his offended nose.

"Anyways, y'all didn't exactly say what yer here f--..."

The boy didn't get to finish, because a frown had crossed her face and she didn't hesitate to interrupt. "...Is that Mabel?" she asked, staring at the unconscious girl Jack was carrying. "Ugh, when did she start dressing so well? And more importantly, what did you bring her here for? She's kinda, y'know, a huge jerk?" This only earned a small sigh from poor Gideon.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Everyone​
200_s.gif

"Yes, this is Mabel. However, she is no jerk as she has been quite hopeful and polite to us. Perhaps you are confused and have switched yourself with her, child?" Jack wasn't going to hold back for Pacifica. At this point, he was beyond irritated, and the fact that the attacks were upon Mabel certainly didn't help.​

Before the boy could manage a response, the young girl at his side practically popped up right between him and the group, an aloof smile on her face.

"Heya! I'm Pacifica. This is my lame nerd cousin, Gideon," she introduced cheerfully, gesturing to the boy behind her. His face seemed to heat up in response, his cheeks puffing out slightly in resent. "Yeah... Right. Ya sure are real smart, Gideon! Thanks for savin' me countless times! ...My pleasure, Pacifica," he muttered to himself using a higher tone to imitate his counterpart before shaking his head, still clutching his offended nose.

The boy didn't get to finish, because a frown had crossed her face and she didn't hesitate to interrupt. "...Is that Mabel?" she asked, staring at the unconscious girl Jack was carrying. "Ugh, when did she start dressing so well? And more importantly, what did you bring her here for? She's kinda, y'know, a huge jerk?" This only earned a small sigh from poor Gideon.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Everyone​
tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... a huge jerk? Would you like to elaborate more on that?"

Something about this seemed weird, because the whole time he had been around Mabel, she didn't show much signs of being a "huge jerk." That's why Hideo felt the need to ask more on this.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Everyone​

XxjfDnk.webp

"This guy's tricky... but no more fun and games. When we find him, I'll be sure to avenge Meteo..."

Djeeta clenched her fists.

MXmA5gZ.jpg

Gran then turns to Lon'qu. "You've been in this situation before. What happens if we lose?"

@Crimson Spartan
"...That much I do not know since the game I was in was won though..... I'd think the traitors would ally with the outside force and kill us all...." Lon'qu spoke thinking it all over...

@Crow

"Alright, y' ready, Pacifica?" An almost nervous-sounding boyish voice could be heard from the other side of the door. "Pfft, I'm always ready!" came another voice, this one sounding louder and holding much more pep to it. "Alright, on th' count a' three, then. One... Two.... Thre--"

And then the door swung open with an audible thud from the opposite side of the door, followed by a louder thud. "Ahhh! My nose!" cried the same male voice from before - the owner of which now sprawled on the floor on his back, hands covering his nose in agony. Immediately, a young girl that had been at his side placed her hands over her mouth with wide eyes, scrambling to the boy's side with a 'Gideon!'. Well, at least introductions on their half were no longer needed, right? Well, that was probably of the least importance, at the moment. To the young boy on the floor(dressed almost identically to Dipper), anyways.

17d01fbe7611225739278ddfc6ed8e7c.png

"...J-just who're y'all, anyways? What're y' doin' here? S-stay back!"

@C.T. @The Tactician @Ringmaster @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Yun Lee @Everyone​

Kirby frowned and took a step back, Mabel a jerk, Kirby didn't think she was jerk, and a few others seemed to share his view. Maybe Jack was right, maybe she did have the wrong girl

"There are kids here! Really, you're not doing any good for the gingers have no souls stereotype."
"HEY!" Aran glared at the girl in the funny getup. "Gingers do TOO have souls! In fact, we-" He stoped as it seemed the conversation had moved on to everyone being confused as to why some Mabel was labelled a jerk. "Who the bloody hell is Mabel?!"

@Hospes @C.T.

He ignored him.

Mostly because it drew attention to the gesture in question as his other hand hid the journal of the Winchester brothers behind his back as he casually slipped it in the back of his belt, hidden by his dress jacket.

His hand returning to view, he lowered his other hand and then spoke to Jack.

"Really? I find it therapeutic myself. You know that saying, its better to light a candle then curse the darkness?"

He grinned and Neo leaped on his shoulders, cigar tip burning bright for a moment as he inhaled.

"I say 'fu-'

For some reason, he hesitated as he looked down at Hatachin before sighing out as he rubbed his forehead.

"Forget it. Any ideas where we might be then? And why it looks like the chubby kid shops at the same place our kid does?"

And suddenly, all was explained. Roman was smart enough to put all the events together, as he scowled.

"God- Er, fu-"

He looked at all the kids and finally roared to the ceiling.

"HOT BELGIUM WAFFLES, WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?!"

@The cold, uncaring world.
200_s.gif

"Yes, this is Mabel. However, she is no jerk as she has been quite hopeful and polite to us. Perhaps you are confused and have switched yourself with her, child?" Jack wasn't going to hold back for Pacifica. At this point, he was beyond irritated, and the fact that the attacks were upon Mabel certainly didn't help.​
tumblr_o689k1EbDO1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... a huge jerk? Would you like to elaborate more on that?"

Something about this seemed weird, because the whole time he had been around Mabel, she didn't show much signs of being a "huge jerk." That's why Hideo felt the need to ask more on this.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Everyone​

"Wha- Hey! I'm not a jerk! I'm a good person!" the blonde protested, looking genuinely hurt by the statement. There was a pause, and she cast her gaze to the boy on the floor. "...Right, Gideon? I-I'm... A good person?" she inquired, voice a little quieter and more uncertain than before. The boy frowned, forcing himself to climb to his feet and place his free hand on the blonde's shoulder. "'Course yer a good person, Paz. Don't listen t' these folks - we don't even know what they're here for," he offered, flashing the girl a small smile. In return, the girl mustered a weak smile in return, looking reassured. "..Haha, thanks, 'Cuz."

With a little more certainty, Pacifica slowly looked to Hideo, her smile ebbing away. Now, it was replaced with a frown as she reminisced certain events. "She tried to kill me! I mean, who even does that? How could she not be a huge jerk with having done something like that???"

"Wha- Hey! I'm not a jerk! I'm a good person!" the blonde protested, looking genuinely hurt by the statement. There was a pause, and she cast her gaze to the boy on the floor. "...Right, Gideon? I-I'm... A good person?" she inquired, voice a little quieter and more uncertain than before. The boy frowned, forcing himself to climb to his feet and place his free hand on the blonde's shoulder. "'Course yer a good person, Paz. Don't listen t' these folks - we don't even know what they're here for," he offered, flashing the girl a small smile. In return, the girl mustered a weak smile in return, looking reassured. "..Haha, thanks, 'Cuz."

With a little more certainty, Pacifica slowly looked to Hideo, her smile ebbing away. Now, it was replaced with a frown as she reminisced certain events. "She tried to kill me! I mean, who even does that? How could she not be a huge jerk with having done something like that???"

"Because she's not your Mabel. Not the one you know."

He looked at the others and spoke dryly, ashes tapping from his cigar.

"Its obvious. We came through a gate, we got someone dressed like the brat, we got this weirdo known as a psychopath here...What else could it be? Besides some weird dream?"

He shook his head and addressed his question to Gideon and Pacifica.

"Oi. You got any food up there?"

@Hospes @Everyone​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

tumblr_o78bvzWQAb1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... okaaaay then. That's just... well..."

Hideo blinked with a tinge of shock on his face. While he had those thoughts that Mabel wouldn't do anything like that, he remembered about that shapeshifter stuff that happened earlier, and boy that could explain what was going on here.

tumblr_o78cbhIpK51v3qowuo3_100.png

"Woah! Does Wiruko have to knock sense into Mabel?"

Wiruko was surprised by this, and did a little karate chop motion when she offered "knocking sense" into Mabel.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Hideo blinked with a tinge of shock on his face. While he had those thoughts that Mabel wouldn't do anything like that, he remembered about that shapeshifter stuff that happened earlier, and boy that could explain what was going on here.

Wiruko was surprised by this, and did a little karate chop motion when she offered "knocking sense" into Mabel.

"...In the caves..... Mabel with an axe.... Perhaps that's the Mabel we need to deal with..."

"Er Wiruko..... Now isn't the time for that..." Cue Inigo trying to stop Wiruko from doing something stupid...

@Hospes @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

1871900-130696736626.jpg

"I would advise against such a thing, Wiruko."

Don't test Jack right now, Wiruko. That glare promises a great deal of pain if you decide to continue on with trying to 'knock some sense' into Mabel.​

"...In the caves..... Mabel with an axe.... Perhaps that's the Mabel we need to deal with..."

"Er Wiruko..... Now isn't the time for that..." Cue Inigo trying to stop Wiruko from doing something stupid...

@Hospes @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone
1871900-130696736626.jpg

"I would advise against such a thing, Wiruko."

Don't test Jack right now, Wiruko. That glare promises a great deal of pain if you decide to continue on with trying to 'knock some sense' into Mabel.​
As soon as Inigo and Jack tried to prevent her from doing the karate chops, Wiruko immediately karate chops Inigo and Jack, both going for the heads.

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo1_100.png

"It is definitely the time for it, and Wiruko wants to help out!"

Wiruko didn't sound pleased, but as soon as Hideo took the laptop from her and set it at a certain cat video, the virus calmed down and was distracted by the video.

tumblr_o78c7lD9T91v3qowuo6_100.png

"... cat videos~"

Wiruko would then take the laptop and go off to watch the videos quietly to herself. Alongside her Kitty of course...

tumblr_o6896pNpBt1v3qowuo2_100.png

"There, we got our virus contained. She'll be on that for a long time... sorry about that."

Hideo sighed as he figured that this would keep Wiruko from doing anything else that was stupid.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Everyone​

"HEY!" Aran glared at the girl in the funny getup. "Gingers do TOO have souls! In fact, we-" He stoped as it seemed the conversation had moved on to everyone being confused as to why some Mabel was labelled a jerk. "Who the bloody hell is Mabel?!"

@Hospes @C.T.
"Because she's not your Mabel. Not the one you know."

He looked at the others and spoke dryly, ashes tapping from his cigar.

"Its obvious. We came through a gate, we got someone dressed like the brat, we got this weirdo known as a psychopath here...What else could it be? Besides some weird dream?"

He shook his head and addressed his question to Gideon and Pacifica.

"Oi. You got any food up there?"

@Hospes @Everyone​

"That's Mabel," Pacifica replied, jabbing a finger in the direction of the child Jack held in his arms. "...Although, she looks a little young to be Mabel..." she observed, slowly narrowing her eyes at the unconscious figure. Whatever thought she was in was interrupted by Roman. "...Not the Mabel we know? What're you talking about, weird hat guy? Are you sayin' they're, like, triplets?" she asked, raising a brow before horror flooded her face. "Oh God, triplets! Just that jerky Dipper and Mabel are bad enough..." she droned on, hands now pressed against her cheeks in panic.

"...Actually, that makes sense," Gideon spoke, seemingly ignoring his cousin's horror with Roman's suggestion. "Yer suggestin' yer from some sorta other dimension, huh? Here, lemme see if the journal has anythin' t' offer on this..." he went on, reaching into his vest. Then, his eyes widened, and he began to pat himself down urgently, growing more and more frantic. "...The journal! I just had it!" he exclaimed, now seeming to join his sister in panic. "Oh goodness oh goodness oh goodness.... What'm I gonna do?"

tumblr_inline_mttk8omeCY1roeqj4.png

"...Food? How can ya be thinkin' about food at a time like this??"

@Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Everyone

As soon as Inigo and Jack tried to prevent her from doing the karate chops, Wiruko immediately karate chops Inigo and Jack, both going for the heads.

Wiruko didn't sound pleased, but as soon as Hideo took the laptop from her and set it at a certain cat video, the virus calmed down and was distracted by the video.

"... cat videos~"

Wiruko would then take the laptop and go off to watch the videos quietly to herself. Alongside her Kitty of course...

"There, we got our virus contained. She'll be on that for a long time... sorry about that."

Hideo sighed as he figured that this would keep Wiruko from doing anything else that was stupid.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Everyone​

Needless to say Inigo wasn't expecting to be karate chopped. Thankfully it didn't even hurt the seasoned warrior.

tumblr_inline_n08iwtYPN81qg734k.png

"Does she.... Do that often...?" Inigo would ask Hideo over the matter...

"I'm hungry and I don't think any of us have eaten yet."

Roman said bluntly, moving to pick up the drunken, hot Latino over his shoulder as he added.

"Besides, a little calm and maybe we can pool our resources and knowledge too. Now then."

And with a grunt of effort, he moved up the stairs, sidled past those on it and out of the cellar. First to find a handy couch to place the woman to rest her drinks off.

And then to raid the fridge.

@Hospes @Takumi @Everybody​

"... cat videos~"

Jack only smacked aside the chop as he remained determined to protect Mabel from the unjustified attack.​
"That's Mabel," Pacifica replied, jabbing a finger in the direction of the child Jack held in his arms. "...Although, she looks a little young to be Mabel..." she observed, slowly narrowing her eyes at the unconscious figure. Whatever thought she was in was interrupted by Roman. "...Not the Mabel we know? What're you talking about, weird hat guy? Are you sayin' they're, like, triplets?" she asked, raising a brow before horror flooded her face. "Oh God, triplets! Just that jerky Dipper and Mabel are bad enough..." she droned on, hands now pressed against her cheeks in panic.

"...Actually, that makes sense," Gideon spoke, seemingly ignoring his cousin's horror with Roman's suggestion. "Yer suggestin' yer from some sorta other dimension, huh? Here, lemme see if the journal has anythin' t' offer on this..." he went on, reaching into his vest. Then, his eyes widened, and he began to pat himself down urgently, growing more and more frantic. "...The journal! I just had it!" he exclaimed, now seeming to join his sister in panic. "Oh goodness oh goodness oh goodness.... What'm I gonna do?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Everyone
"You are missing a journal as well?" Jack cocked a brow and hummed for a moment, taking in the information. If both groups were now without their books, there seemed to be some sort of connection, "Perhaps we could help each other in rediscovering our lost things. However, first, do you have a place where I can place Mabel and allow her to rest?"

Roman strode forward, leaning down as though to help Michiko up.

Only to grab her whiskey bottle and see if there was anything left.

NOW he could use a drink. Noticing Hatachin, he jerked a thumb towards the latino on the floor.

"She alright squirt?"

@Takumi

"She'll get up....eventually." Hatchin replied. Sighing as she stood and brushed herself off.

"I don't know if we're talking about the same Mabel here. But this one is so sweet you'll get cavities...possibly." Hatchin spoke up.

He ignored him.

Mostly because it drew attention to the gesture in question as his other hand hid the journal of the Winchester brothers behind his back as he casually slipped it in the back of his belt, hidden by his dress jacket.

His hand returning to view, he lowered his other hand and then spoke to Jack.

"Really? I find it therapeutic myself. You know that saying, its better to light a candle then curse the darkness?"

He grinned and Neo leaped on his shoulders, cigar tip burning bright for a moment as he inhaled.

"I say 'fu-'

For some reason, he hesitated as he looked down at Hatachin before sighing out as he rubbed his forehead.

"Forget it. Any ideas where we might be then? And why it looks like the chubby kid shops at the same place our kid does?"

And suddenly, all was explained. Roman was smart enough to put all the events together, as he scowled.

"God- Er, fu-"

He looked at all the kids and finally roared to the ceiling.

"HOT BELGIUM WAFFLES, WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?!"

@The cold, uncaring world.

Hatchin noticed when Roman looked to her and frowned before addressing him.

"I may be nine but honestly if you heard some of the things that come out of Michiko's mouth I doubt half of the things you guys would come up with wouldn't phase me..." it was most likely true. Michiko said some rather vulgar things a lot usually.

Hatchin rose a brow at this. Coincident? She thought not.

She watched Gideon panic a bit before speaking.

"You're missing a journal?" she asked as Coco mewled happily.

Roman said bluntly, moving to pick up the drunken, hot Latino over his shoulder as he added.

"Besides, a little calm and maybe we can pool our resources and knowledge too. Now then."

And with a grunt of effort, he moved up the stairs, sidled past those on it and out of the cellar. First to find a handy couch to place the woman to rest her drinks off.

The only response from Michiko was some light snoring. And maybe a little drool.

Jack only smacked aside the chop as he remained determined to protect Mabel from the unjustified attack.​

"You are missing a journal as well?" Jack cocked a brow and hummed for a moment, taking in the information. If both groups were now without their books, there seemed to be some sort of connection, "Perhaps we could help each other in rediscovering our lost things. However, first, do you have a place where I can place Mabel and allow her to rest?"

Oh. Someone else asked the same question. Okay Jack.

@Hospes @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @everyone

Reactions: Ringmaster
Dean made himself a Sandwich in the kitchen.

large.jpg

@Anyone @no one @shitpost

Needless to say Inigo wasn't expecting to be karate chopped. Thankfully it didn't even hurt the seasoned warrior.

tumblr_inline_n08iwtYPN81qg734k.png

"Does she.... Do that often...?" Inigo would ask Hideo over the matter...

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... yes, yes she does. When I first met Wiruko, the very first thing she does is karate chop me on the head... in the time I've been with her... which feels like several hours, I got used to it... not like karate chops are going to kill me anyways."

tumblr_o38hxdRXmz1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Missing journals? ... I guess it's safe to say that the missing journals are with one single culprit..."

Well, that sounded like a good enough conclusion for Hideo to come up with, so there's that.

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... yes, yes she does. When I first met Wiruko, the very first thing she does is karate chop me on the head... in the time I've been with her... which feels like several hours, I got used to it... not like karate chops are going to kill me anyways."

tumblr_o38hxdRXmz1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Missing journals? ... I guess it's safe to say that the missing journals are with one single culprit..."

Well, that sounded like a good enough conclusion for Hideo to come up with, so there's that.

"Indeed. Our arrival and the mutual disappearances must all be connected in some way as the coincidence of it all is too much to simply be unfortunate luck."

@Hospes @Ringmaster @C.T. @Yun Lee @The Tactician @Atomyk @Nater Taters @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Everyone @Takumi

Dean made himself a Sandwich in the kitchen.

large.jpg

@Anyone @no one @shitpost
Oh so the kid was Mabel...whatever! Aran decided to head upstairs too, but while everyone was distracted by the two blonde kids or food or sexy Latinas, Aran was going to put his time to good use!

That use? Why, to catch up on the WVBA matches, of course! Heading over to the living room he plunked himself down on the couch and started flipping through the channels. He got distracted by something called, "Girl, Why You Ackin' so Cray-Cray" and started watching, anticipating a fight like on good old Jerry Springer back home. He always wanted to end up on a show like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.