Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
super-mario-bros-question-block.gif

"I- Is there a way to free the Eden natives? If they're databound, someone must have the ability to transfer their data bodies to another database..." Producer felt a little conflicted.

7CRdI1H.png

"PUUUUUUUUURRRRRR-"

"Shouko!" Producer snaps Shouko out of her hysteric state with a chop to her head. "Focus."

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Oh... ehehe... this is getting... very scary..." Shouko tugs onto Producer's coat.

"There must be a way to transfer these A.I.s to another database. I'm sure that someday, someone will come along and have the means to free these A.I.s. As such, I choose to open the pods," Producer bravely speaks. "It's not fair that we should pull any innocents down because of the misdeeds of others. We will find another way some day, somehow, at the right time."

Turning to all the others, he says, "A permanent solution for us, or a temporary measure for everyone?"

"Friend..." Shouko says, "now you're scaring me."

"You've seen me do this, Shouko. In the world of idols, it is a Producer's job to find a way and not let anyone slip behind, and to let everyone choose their ideal pace and way... as I..."

Producer coughs for a bit.

"... Go My Way."

This was clearly not the right time for a Musical Number.

@york
@Mari
@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Silver Paladin @everyone else​

@Those Held By the UN
@Verite @Kakarot! @OrlandoBloomers

latest

In the meantime... Broly was ushered into a holding chamber of sorts... With three distinct members of the UN standing in place... Along with Boba Fett, who, as one may remember, was voted out last round... As Broly entered the room, one of the UN members approached, there was an oddly, gentle aura to him, despite the nature of the situation. Though, it was to note that he was a sort of... Anthropomorphic goat, person, thing... Not just that, but, he seemed like a mere child, playing a bigger role than he seemed capable of, here as one of the members of the UN.
latest

He seemed a bit, nervous at first, but, eventually... He opened his mouth to speak.
KMfAwn3.png

He said softly... After a few moments of silence, he gestured around at the others in the room, preparing to introduce them... He seemed almost out of place here, amongst the other two UN members, thankfully though, he didn't slip up on his words catastrophically as he introduced his two companions present in the room.
Q3MYKuF.png

Asriel said, he sounded so gentle, despite what Broly was obvious sent here for... Though, it appears he was getting to this next.
FfKoI1S.png

He said, sounding more serious... Even concerned for him really, but, well, obviously, he had no idea what role Broly had to play in this event yet... Or even if the reasons for him being voted out were able to hold any ground upon the reveal of his role... He stepped back, joining Akane and Carth for the moment, trying to put on an encouraging smile.
6Xd3uGw.png

Asriel said, seeming rather gentle about this as he even bowed a little... It looked like now, all that was left to do, was wait and see how the rest of this procedure would go... At the very least, Asriel didn't seem like the person to be too harsh on anyone, regardless of their roles...

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite and Atomyk

"Wait a second..." Producer remembers as he unleashes a single thumbdrive. "How many terabytes are one of these A.I.s? Without the models and skins?"

He looks around. "Everyone with thumbdrives, take them out!"

@york
@Mari
@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Silver Paladin @everyone else​

Rey looked confused at this statement. "What is a thumbdrive?", she asked.

@york @Crow @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Silver Paladin @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @everyone else

Rey looked confused at this statement. "What is a thumbdrive?", she asked.

@york @Crow @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Silver Paladin @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @everyone else​

"In Layman's terms," Producer shows his thumbdrive, reading '765GB' on the side, to Mari as he tips his glasses, "it stores virtual data. This includes A.I.s, as shown in various forms of fiction. Flashdrives, memories, they go by many names, but they are standard office gear for any businessman."

Producer continues.

"However, it is unlikely that this thumbdrive can store even a tenth of an A.I.'s dormant, compressed sentience, due to its comparatively low data storage capabilities. My thumbdrive is built to store work documents, not data-based lifeforms. If only there was some way to put the A.I.s' sentience and memories in some form of body or storage that could actually contain them... then maybe we can let them live while destroying Eden without guilt."

@york @Mari
@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Silver Paladin @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @everyone else​

Chapter 2 Post Mid-Round Update; A Choice

Unfortunately... Due to the large majority of votes cast towards Broly... And it wasn't long before Broly was taken away to the UN, it was presumed from here on, they'd figure out if he truly had anything to do with the murders that had occurred... Hopefully there aren't any carrots or something where he was sent to, otherwise those dealing with him miiiiight have some trouble to say the least...
(Stay tuned for an followup post for you, @Kakarot! )

Dust & Fidget
In the meantime... Something seemed to be resonating with Bubba's keyblade... A beam of light was cast from the weapon, aimed towards an spot on the wall... Fidget and Dust appeared to notice it first, with Fidget quickly folllowing the beam of light, to find that the light was resonating with a picture of a peculiar looking young man on the wall.
IHHrykR.png

"Hey! The way that key-blade... Thingie... Is making that picture on the wall shine... I think it's found a secret door or something!" Fidget said excitedly... She fluttered up to the strange, but familiar picture on the wall, pushing against it with all her (puny) might, her face nearly turning red in her efforts before she finally gave up.
uLVKwEm.png

"Nyaaaaw...! Stupid... Secret... Door! Why... Won't you... Open?!" Fidget complained between breaths... Not noticing something else shining below the picture... An engraved nameplate of sorts which read simply as; Elliot. Thankfully, Dust was more observent than his winged companion, as he rubbed his chin, putting his hand on the nameplate, causing it to be pushed in... A whole section of the wall suddenly flipped around, revealing a large set of doubledoors, looming in front of eveyone...
146086283.jpg

The doors slowly creeked open a little on their own... Weirdly enough, but, Dust seemed satisfied with their findings.
g7idTQd.png

"Well... You were halfway there with the door thing... Fidget." Dust teased his companion playfully, nudging her a little before he approached the doubledoors... Entering into the room beyond, looks like he was leading the way in... Fidget followed a little ways, fuming under her breath.
vjaze7Y.png

"Hmph! I saw it first!... Which ALLOWED you to help open that door!" Fidget said, pouting a little as she crossed her arms, flying in after Dust... A faint humming noise could be heard in the air already...

The loud humming noise grew louder and louder as everyone stepped inside, lead by commander Shephard of course, and as the entire contents of the room came to view...
CSh-Xu9UwAA6GlH.jpg

This looked like an central server hub of some sort... Various machines were littered around the room, and, Sixi noticed that his yellow bag of sorts had suddenly disappeared when he was distracted... What an strange place indeed... Though, Shepherd seemed to know what was going on right off the bat... Looks like this was their "final" destination of this area.

"Alright! This might be confusing to some of you folks out there... But, I'll put this in the most basic of terms! This room, right here, is the "heart" of Eden! All that you see around you, is what controls this place you have all entered! In a few mere moments, I can purge the entirety of Eden, freeing all those it has enslaved... And preventing this place from trapping anyone insode of here again, effectively Liberating all those that Eden has held as prisoners here!" Shephard paused, gesturing towards the computer sitting on a desk nearby, already approaching it as she raised her hands. "As soon as I access these servers... I can begin to purge Eden, effectively immediately, all I need, is the majority approval of this group." She concluded, cracking her knuckles, she was almost prepared to begin typing on the computer's keyboard when suddenly... A series of fizzling and popping sounds occurred as that yellow bag from before materialized out of nowhere... And as if on it's own, the bag seemed to open itself, shooting out an odd beam of light, as if this were some sort of holographic message... The bag itself seemed to suddenly disappear into thin air... As if it had just up and "despawned" as the beam of light revealed a feminine figure... One that Sixi would recognize as the figure he had seen, leaving the yellow bag behind in the forest.
Faith_Connors.png

The figure seemed to flicker a few times, as if there were some invisible holographic projector on the floor... It would appear that she had a rather solmen expression on her face, as she turned to the others. "This is Faith Connors speaking... An voluntary resident here in Eden." She paused for a moment, looking to one side of her, as if there was someone offscreen she was glancing at for just a moment... Before she continued. "If my package has successfully been delivered, I should be speaking to you... Whoever you are, in Eden's Central Hub. Here, is where Eden itself can be altered... Since you all have come here, in hopes of liberating this place... There are to options, presented before you." She paused again, seeming to be gesturing to the area around her. "You most likely know of the first way... Eden can be purged, ejecting me... And everyone else from this synthetic world..." She said, her voice seemed to falter a little, as a sadder look seemed to wash across her face. "However... The purge will destroy Eden forever... And with it, the AI that inhabit this world... Those that you may or may not have met, but, in the end... Much like us, living beings... Have emotions, hopes, dreams... And even lives of their own, which they have lead, side by side... With residents such as myself." A sad smile crossed her face, as if she was recalling some particularly fond memories of her past. "To purge Eden... Would mean to extinguish all of that... In a mere instance, in exchange for our, assured, 'liberation' from this place... Once, and for all." She closed her eyes briefly, seeming to gather herself together before she opened her eyes again. "There is a second way to go about liberating the inhabitants of this place... You can simply let everyone out of these pods... Nothing will happen to Eden, but, it will go empty of those imprisoned, or simply living in this synthetic world... Leaving everything here, intact. Those who wish to return to Eden, can do so... And those who wish to leave Eden, may finally leave... Even those, who had once been held against their will." Faith sighed "However... This will not stop those with the intent... To trap others within Eden once more... But, that is a risk, we all must take, by leaving Eden intact..." she said... She paused once last time... Seeming to stare right at everyone in front of her. "It is up to you... To decide the fate of Eden... So please, while you can. Choose wisely." Faith said, she smiled somewhat wryly "Whatever your choice may be... Once it is done... I'll be seeing you, soon." she concluded... And with that, Faith's image seemed to flicker and fade... Disappearing into thin air; it looks like this rather lengthy message, was over.

This new development caught Shephard offguard, but, her expression remained rather... Unchanged. "Regardless of this new information... The choice is still up to you." Shephard said, she cracked her knuckles again, speaking in a rather matter-of-fact tone. "We either purge Eden, for good... Wiping Eden, and all of it's AI from existence, once and for all, and in doing so, freeing everyone from Eden... Or, we simply open the pods, freeing everyone, including ourselves, but, leaving Eden intact, allowing for others to fall prisoner to this place." She crossed her arms, as if demanding a response from those around her. "So... Which option will it be?" She asked, seeming rather impatient about this...

Looks like everyone had a choice to make... But beware... Because:
tumblr_nxaiwb9C2B1tzopw1o1_500.gif

Welp! Looks like it's time for everyone to cast a vote on what they feel would be the best course of action to take here... Try not to break any snowglobes or anything in the process...

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House [House]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Unknown]
bioshock-big-daddy-bioshock-523351_100_100.jpg

The Big Daddy watched as the wounded Broly suddenly vanished before him, bruised and beaten. For whatever reason, despite Broly trying to kill him and everyone else, Bubba grew respect for the man once he showed his true colors underneath all of that power. His hatred and desire to kill this Kakarot character is something to be admired. How much willpower, patience and determination would one need to sustain such a hatred for another living being for so long?

Perhaps Broly was just like a Big Daddy; a slave forced into power. Bubba had hoped Broly would be able to remain calm in the UN, or else many more may die. Maby he'll die, but it seems you could only kill him if you hurled him into the sun or something.

Bubba's thoughts were cut short as he felt a strange ratting in his compartments. Uh oh, did a rat get stuck in there again? Not a rat, but rather, the keyblade he had recieved from the shrouded figure. Staring at the glowing artifact, Bubba pointed it at a wall-- revealing a set of double doors. As with everyone else, the leviathan lumbered forth into the Heart of Eden.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bubba stared around the large server room. All of this technology was so advanced that the Big Daddy couldn't comprehend it all. What was a server? What was a heart? Either way, Bubba turned to look at Shepard as she spoke of the choices being made here. Just as he did with everything, Bubba simply let out a confused grunt. Today was a long day, Mr. Bubbles needs to go back to his underswampy for a nap. Or, well, just go for a walk, maby.

However, when the Commander finished her spiel and presented the choices, Bubba suddenly began to shudder as if being possessed again.

It's eyes flashed a yellow color, and it suddenly clenched its fist.

Big-Daddy-Little-Sister-bioshock-30835458-200-200.jpg

" . .. .. n . .. ... . o.. .. . "
" e. ... d . ... . . e .. ... ... .. n . . ... "
" n. ... o ... . .. "
".. ... .. p . .. .. . u .. .. ..r . ... .. g . ... .. .e .. .. "

Bubba voted to open the pods and preserve Eden...and he seemingly glared at anyone who voted to purge Eden. Now the similarities with Broly are showing, because Bubba might have a tantrum too if people begin to vote against him.

@york @Crow @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman @everyone else​

Reactions: Atomyk
latest

After virtually scaring everyone in the lake (they must've smelt it-_-), Asgore made his way back to shore, struggling under the weight of his armor and now damp and heavy fur. He set out a towel and rested on that as he waited for the sun to dry everything up, completely oblivious to the fact that this was actually a simulation and he was already dry. He spent most of the day like this, and also beating himself up for thinking that...cube? In the water was actually Mastermind (nice job, stoopy!) And instead, spent some time with the human Manly Dan and the Librarian Ezekiel.

"Heheh! Thank you Dan, for cheering me on!"

That is...until THIS happened...​

Asgore was taken aback by the startling news of mastermind's death. He thought it was completely impossible and improbable! He was near him the entire time, no? Perhaps not... It seems that he dozed for one too many hours...He shed a tear for his lost friend, A person whom he thought was going to be one of the many great relationships, but alas, it all fell just short, all because he decided to take a snooze for a little bit...shame on Asgore!

He, with lowered head and dragging feet, made his way to the CASTLE before deciding to place his vote (which would be someone OTHER than himself, since voting yourself is just terrible). There, he compiled himself his notes on the murderer thus far.
-The murderer is very strong
-The murderer has fire capabilities (or explosive knowledge)
-The Murderer can put square holes in people
-The murderer can break spines in two

That sounds a bit like him, but unless he can twirl his trident super fast into someone, he cannot really put a square hole into someone...

Wait...

Manly Dan voted for someone...Bubba? That...thing definitely looks stronger than most anyone else in here, AND it can spin that drill much faster than Asgore can with his trident. The fire capabilities are a bit iffy, but other than that everything else points to the Big Daddy (bubba?) as the murderer.

He gave Manly Dan a sheepish grin, before placing his vote on BUBBA! as who he thought best fit the murderer.

Now, onto erasing his tortured past...by making friends that won't die this time!

He started this new trek by starting to talk TOBOE!

(They are both avid animal lovers, there's that to have in common, no?)

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Justin Charming @york @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @others​

When Asgore approached Toboe, the kid was sitting against a wall staring sadly at his bangles. He seemed to be in a bit of a funk, but hopefully it'll be over soon...

Unfortunately... Due to the large majority of votes cast towards Broly... And it wasn't long before Broly was taken away to the UN, it was presumed from here on, they'd figure out if he truly had anything to do with the murders that had occurred... Hopefully there aren't any carrots or something where he was sent to, otherwise those dealing with him miiiiight have some trouble to say the least...

Dust & Fidget
In the meantime... Something seemed to be resonating with Bubba's keyblade... A beam of light was cast from the weapon, aimed towards an spot on the wall... Fidget and Dust appeared to notice it first, with Fidget quickly folllowing the beam of light, to find that the light was resonating with a picture of a peculiar looking young man on the wall.
IHHrykR.png

"Hey! The way that key-blade... Thingie... Is making that picture on the wall shine... I think it's found a secret door or something!" Fidget said excitedly... She fluttered up to the strange, but familiar picture on the wall, pushing against it with all her (puny) might, her face nearly turning red in her efforts before she finally gave up.
uLVKwEm.png

"Nyaaaaw...! Stupid... Secret... Door! Why... Won't you... Open?!" Fidget complained between breaths... Not noticing something else shining below the picture... An engraved nameplate of sorts which read simply as; Elliot. Thankfully, Dust was more observent than his winged companion, as he rubbed his chin, putting his hand on the nameplate, causing it to be pushed in... A whole section of the wall suddenly flipped around, revealing a large set of doubledoors, looming in front of eveyone...
146086283.jpg

The doors slowly creeked open a little on their own... Weirdly enough, but, Dust seemed satisfied with their findings.
g7idTQd.png

"Well... You were halfway there with the door thing... Fidget." Dust teased his companion playfully, nudging her a little before he approached the doubledoors... Entering into the room beyond, looks like he was leading the way in... Fidget followed a little ways, fuming under her breath.
vjaze7Y.png

"Hmph! I saw it first!... Which ALLOWED you to help open that door!" Fidget said, pouting a little as she crossed her arms, flying in after Dust... A faint humming noise could be heard in the air already...

The loud humming noise grew louder and louder as everyone stepped inside, lead by commander Shephard of course, and as the entire contents of the room came to view...
CSh-Xu9UwAA6GlH.jpg

This looked like an central server hub of some sort... Various machines were littered around the room, and, Sixi noticed that his yellow bag of sorts had suddenly disappeared when he was distracted... What an strange place indeed... Though, Shepherd seemed to know what was going on right off the bat... Looks like this was their "final" destination of this area.

"Alright! This might be confusing to some of you folks out there... But, I'll put this in the most basic of terms! This room, right here, is the "heart" of Eden! All that you see around you, is what controls this place you have all entered! In a few mere moments, I can purge the entirety of Eden, freeing all those it has enslaved... And preventing this place from trapping anyone insode of here again, effectively Liberating all those that Eden has held as prisoners here!" Shephard paused, gesturing towards the computer sitting on a desk nearby, already approaching it as she raised her hands. "As soon as I access these servers... I can begin to purge Eden, effectively immediately, all I need, is the majority approval of this group." She concluded, cracking her knuckles, she was almost prepared to begin typing on the computer's keyboard when suddenly... A series of fizzling and popping sounds occurred as that yellow bag from before materialized out of nowhere... And as if on it's own, the bag seemed to open itself, shooting out an odd beam of light, as if this were some sort of holographic message... The bag itself seemed to suddenly disappear into thin air... As if it had just up and "despawned" as the beam of light revealed a feminine figure... One that Sixi would recognize as the figure he had seen, leaving the yellow bag behind in the forest.
Faith_Connors.png

The figure seemed to flicker a few times, as if there were some invisible holographic projector on the floor... It would appear that she had a rather solmen expression on her face, as she turned to the others. "This is Faith Connors speaking... An voluntary resident here in Eden." She paused for a moment, looking to one side of her, as if there was someone offscreen she was glancing at for just a moment... Before she continued. "If my package has successfully been delivered, I should be speaking to you... Whoever you are, in Eden's Central Hub. Here, is where Eden itself can be altered... Since you all have come here, in hopes of liberating this place... There are to options, presented before you." She paused again, seeming to be gesturing to the area around her. "You most likely know of the first way... Eden can be purged, ejecting me... And everyone else from this synthetic world..." She said, her voice seemed to falter a little, as a sadder look seemed to wash across her face. "However... The purge will destroy Eden forever... And with it, the AI that inhabit this world... Those that you may or may not have met, but, in the end... Much like us, living beings... Have emotions, hopes, dreams... And even lives of their own, which they have lead, side by side... With residents such as myself." A sad smile crossed her face, as if she was recalling some particularly fond memories of her past. "To purge Eden... Would mean to extinguish all of that... In a mere instance, in exchange for our, assured, 'liberation' from this place... Once, and for all." She closed her eyes briefly, seeming to gather herself together before she opened her eyes again. "There is a second way to go about liberating the inhabitants of this place... You can simply let everyone out of these pods... Nothing will happen to Eden, but, it will go empty of those imprisoned, or simply living in this synthetic world... Leaving everything here, intact. Those who wish to return to Eden, can do so... And those who wish to leave Eden, may finally leave... Even those, who had once been held against their will." Faith sighed "However... This will not stop those with the intent... To trap others within Eden once more... But, that is a risk, we all must take, by leaving Eden intact..." she said... She paused once last time... Seeming to stare right at everyone in front of her. "It is up to you... To decide the fate of Eden... So please, while you can. Choose wisely." Faith said, she smiled somewhat wryly "Whatever your choice may be... Once it is done... I'll be seeing you, soon." she concluded... And with that, Faith's image seemed to flicker and fade... Disappearing into thin air; it looks like this rather lengthy message, was over.

This new development caught Shephard offguard, but, her expression remained rather... Unchanged. "Regardless of this new information... The choice is still up to you." Shephard said, she cracked her knuckles again, speaking in a rather matter-of-fact tone. "We either purge Eden, for good... Wiping Eden, and all of it's AI from existence, once and for all, and in doing so, freeing everyone from Eden... Or, we simply open the pods, freeing everyone, including ourselves, but, leaving Eden intact, allowing for others to fall prisoner to this place." She crossed her arms, as if demanding a response from those around her. "So... Which option will it be?" She asked, seeming rather impatient about this...

Welp! Looks like it's time for everyone to cast a vote on what they feel would be the best course of action to take here... Try not to break any snowglobes or anything in the process...

~CAST LIST~
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
Broly -

After everything that'd happened in this place so far, Toboe had considered the first option. Until the second one came up. It was a tough decision to make. But, he wouldn't want anyone to end up stuck here and end up on the situation he was in before the murders so he quietly chose the first option.

Sometimes, even he knew that you can't save everyone. He didn't necessarily like it, but it was life.

Geez, he's become such a downer...hopefully that will change soon. Very soon.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Justin Charming @Librarian Goat @Others

tumblr_mw2vdmHiV31sjmstyo1_500.gif

The Mandalorian took Broly's summary appearance in stride just as he did everything else, simply giving a minute turn of the head in the far more powerful warrior's direction and eyeballing him impassively for a tense few seconds, showing no signs of being intimidated. He did, however, take a precautionary measure, calmly bringing his left hand up to skim past his normal weapon of choice in the signature EE-3 carbine and settle on something bigger and decidedly more potent, unshouldering a long, broad-stocked rifle from beneath his cloak to hold it in a ready position. He had no intention to employ it if he didn't have to.

Nor did he have any qualms putting it to use if he did.

That done, he ignored whatever variation of the analysis Asriel was subjecting Broly to and picked up on his line of conversation with Akane again, his helmet briefly crackling as he had it play back a snippet of what she said aloud through its artificial distortion.

"The power of free will is that there's a beauty in the fact that good and evil is subjective, and though it can be tainted by the horror of that very same notion... Isn't what one believes to be good something worth protecting?"

His speakers fell silent, his thoughts on the recording known only to him. The bounty hunter let the silence hang for a few moments before he proceeded, tone as strident and devoid of approval or disapproval as ever.

"To some. Maybe. On a good day, when the sky is blue and stars align. The reality's not always so pleasant."

Despite his words, he sounded less like he was disagreeing and more like he was acquiescent toward her views. There was always gonna be people like her, people like him, and everything in between, all ready to push their own ideas of how life worked. Jedi and Sith. Republic and Empire. Hunter and bounty. Farmer and merchant. The specific distinctions didn't matter; everyone was opposed to someone. Darkness couldn't exist without light, but there were as many shades between the two as there were people living in them. They might've been on the same side, but the divide between himself and people like Akane couldn't have been wider... Not that that was a bad thing.

The results of his own scan didn't even garner a reaction from him, so assured had he been in his own status from the beginning.

"You asked what my position means. That question has a short and a long answer... The one I'm giving is it means I'm on your side."

O3uqhvh.jpg

"Now is there more, or can I get back to doing what I was paid to do?"

@Verite @york @Kakarot!

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk

Dust & Fidget
IHHrykR.png

uLVKwEm.png

146086283.jpg

g7idTQd.png

vjaze7Y.png

CSh-Xu9UwAA6GlH.jpg

Faith_Connors.png

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
Broly -

"I don't see any moral dilemma in this choice." Skeletor replied. "Purge the system. It offers no strategic value to us and leaving it be only allows another large monument of Elliot to stand tall in the multiverse. Scorch the earth, nothing of his will remain after we're done with him."

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah

Dust & Fidget
IHHrykR.png

uLVKwEm.png

146086283.jpg

g7idTQd.png

vjaze7Y.png

CSh-Xu9UwAA6GlH.jpg

Faith_Connors.png

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
Broly -
"Wait... That's the girl I saw in the forest... But she was flickerin'... What's going on...?" Six was clearly confused but just then they were given a choice. "I vote for the second option. Shepard... This is my world... Well maybe not exactly but if you could bring me back here after we take down the Reapers I could tinker with it. I know Vault-Tec technology and they created these pods. I can ensure no one ever gets trapped here again and help make the lives of the A.I. even better... Look I ain't got nothin' to return to.. Reapers already wiped my home off the face of the planet... Maybe I could do some good here.." Six spoke submitting his vote while also pitching a solution to Shepard.

@york @Everyone else...

@Those Held By the UN
@Verite @Kakarot! @OrlandoBloomers

latest

In the meantime... Broly was ushered into a holding chamber of sorts... With three distinct members of the UN standing in place... Along with Boba Fett, who, as one may remember, was voted out last round... As Broly entered the room, one of the UN members approached, there was an oddly, gentle aura to him, despite the nature of the situation. Though, it was to note that he was a sort of... Anthropomorphic goat, person, thing... Not just that, but, he seemed like a mere child, playing a bigger role than he seemed capable of, here as one of the members of the UN.
latest

He seemed a bit, nervous at first, but, eventually... He opened his mouth to speak.
KMfAwn3.png

He said softly... After a few moments of silence, he gestured around at the others in the room, preparing to introduce them... He seemed almost out of place here, amongst the other two UN members, thankfully though, he didn't slip up on his words catastrophically as he introduced his two companions present in the room.
Q3MYKuF.png

Asriel said, he sounded so gentle, despite what Broly was obvious sent here for... Though, it appears he was getting to this next.
FfKoI1S.png

He said, sounding more serious... Even concerned for him really, but, well, obviously, he had no idea what role Broly had to play in this event yet... Or even if the reasons for him being voted out were able to hold any ground upon the reveal of his role... He stepped back, joining Akane and Carth for the moment, trying to put on an encouraging smile.
6Xd3uGw.png

Asriel said, seeming rather gentle about this as he even bowed a little... It looked like now, all that was left to do, was wait and see how the rest of this procedure would go... At the very least, Asriel didn't seem like the person to be too harsh on anyone, regardless of their roles...

latest

So, this is where he'd go to face his punishment? He still didn't understand all the hassle that was being put up for him committing a simple murder. If they wanted to find out his role or such, they should have just asked. If they wanted to put him in his place then they should have done so while he was still weakened. Reaching into his uniform, Broly pulled out the stimpack Six had given him and jabbed it into his stomach. The impact was enough to make the saiyan cringe but the effect was just as that man had said it would be. Broly could feel his wound closing up and the pain eventually drifted off into nothingness.

With that taken care of, Broly spared a brief glance over at Boba Fett. The first of those who had been accused of dancing to the Reaper's tune. The armor wasn't anything that Broly recognized and neither were the weapons. Had he been a part of Frieza's army? Or was he content to do his own thing? He supposed that in the end it really didn't matter. Boba was here and not his concern. Turning back towards Asriel, Broly frowned.

"...I will...Do whatever...Is seen fit."

But even if he were to face this 'Judgement' as it was so called, he wouldn't do it in this disgraceful base form. The one that Haruka had left him in thanks to sapping his energy away with her ability. Broly's expression contorted into a furious one as his hair began to glow before eventually becoming a bright blue color as he floated off the ground slightly.

"I won't wait for long...Do what you must.."

@OrlandoBloomers @Verite @york

Dust & Fidget
IHHrykR.png

uLVKwEm.png

146086283.jpg

g7idTQd.png

vjaze7Y.png

CSh-Xu9UwAA6GlH.jpg

Faith_Connors.png

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
Broly -

Emmeryn remained near Junko and the ponies as everyone went into the room. She still wanted to voice her opinion.

"Couldn't we Open the Pods and then destroy the opening. That would be the best option. We release everyone, and keep this intact, for Record keeping purposes or whatnot, and no one else can get in."

Emmeryn turned back to Junko. "Should I get us some tea now?" She asked.

@Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah

After listening to all of that, Shizuo sighed as they had the choice shoved on them to decide if they should destroy this world or simply release the prisoners. Honestly, it wasn't something he was normally up for discussing even remotely related to a topic like this, given that someone would probably bring up computers having rights or something and that was a can of worms he didn't want to touch. Now though, he was stuck dealing with it, and if he didn't like it? Tough.

So that meant he had to make a choice, and had best make it fast. To destroy or to simply leave. One or the other, no other option.

Destroying this place would probably be best. It just stunk of Elliot's influence, trying to keep them here using monsters and people here. It would keep drawing people in, exposing them to the hellhole for a long time until someone checked for any trapped and that was a huge if. Besides, how did they know if that Connors woman was actually real, not some sort of AI under the program and thus Elliot's control? What kept her from also being a real person that was under Reaper influence and trying to drag them back in the ejection?

But what if they could edit the program later on? Maybe Faith simply wanted to stay here because she felt at home? Were they really in the right to destroy the whole world, just like Elliot had done to many other worlds? All he had ever done was destroy everything that irritated him, couldn't they be different from him? Conners certainly wanted them to, and maybe the people here who weren't horse kidnappers were decent people...

"... I..."

He had to make a decision now.

"... For now, I say eject us and let whoever wants to stay stay, but only if Six or other smart guys can work on the system later. Make sure it's workable without Elliot's control, and if so, let everyone here stay as they are."

@york @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Jeremi @Hospes @Verite @DBZ7 @Bomb

When Asgore approached Toboe, the kid was sitting against a wall staring sadly at his bangles. He seemed to be in a bit of a funk, but hopefully it'll be over soon...
latest

Asgore looked down at the kid, Toboe, and tried his best in an attempt to comfort, being a menacing monster and all...and it made the whole 'looking like a nice guy' thing kind of hard for him to do. But heck! He'll try! He did it before with his children...and he'll do it with Toboe!

he got to his knees (witch in itself was quite the challenge), and gave Toboe a warming smile and a wave, he spoke to her in his soft, deep voice.

75d5RgB.png

He got himself up and thought about the decision at hand...to either purge this land and free the A.I's or to just simply leave this place and leave it to continue running it's course, to simply leave it all and go back to the reality.
It bothered him...all this time, all the fun he's had at that lake, it was all just merely a dream, a simulation, and to have it destroyed in an instant​
After everything that'd happened in this place so far, Toboe had considered the first option. Until the second one came up. It was a tough decision to make. But, he wouldn't want anyone to end up stuck here and end up on the situation he was in before the murders so he quietly chose the first option.

Sometimes, even he knew that you can't save everyone. He didn't necessarily like it, but it was life.

Geez, he's become such a downer...hopefully that will change soon. Very soon.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Justin Charming @Librarian Goat @Others
He went back to looking at Toboe, giving a wide smile and glossy eyes, still upset even now about Mastermind...and everyone else, just gone...

He looked over that though, and looked forward, toward Toboe, he twiddled his thumbs underneath his caped and looked around a bit nervously.

slUsLf1.png

hYFRTcx.png

@The Tactician@Justin Charming@Lizzy
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Others :3​

Last edited:
"Reaper mess...?" Junko raised her head, opening her eyes to give the ponies a confused glance. She should have figured there was more going on here than just being trapped inside some virtual world. Was this yet another death game, or was it something else? "Is something threatening your home...? What is going on here? Please tell me the Reaper stuff is just a dream!" Reapers certainly didn't sound like a fun name for anything. She tried to ignore the buzzing going off in her head.

With a deep sigh, the girl got to her feet. She didn't know what the hell was going on with the mysterious door, but she got what the bad ass soldier chick was saying. "That's right, Emmeryn, get us some damn tea."

Shaking, the girl pointed to the computer hub.

t0EEqdJ.png

"This shouldn't even be a choice! This is a virtual prison! It needs to be destroyed or shitty people will just keep shoving people inside them! There's never a shortage of shitty people!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Reaper mess...?" Junko raised her head, opening her eyes to give the ponies a confused glance. She should have figured there was more going on here than just being trapped inside some virtual world. Was this yet another death game, or was it something else? "Is something threatening your home...? What is going on here? Please tell me the Reaper stuff is just a dream!" Reapers certainly didn't sound like a fun name for anything. She tried to ignore the buzzing going off in her head.

With a deep sigh, the girl got to her feet. She didn't know what the hell was going on with the mysterious door, but she got what the bad ass soldier chick was saying. "That's right, Emmeryn, get us some damn tea."

Shaking, the girl pointed to the computer hub.

t0EEqdJ.png

"This shouldn't even be a choice! This is a virtual prison! It needs to be destroyed or shitty people will just keep shoving people inside them! There's never a shortage of shitty people!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

Emmeryn opened a cabinet, and found a Green tea and a Black tea. She put some water on, and then began to put the tea in. "Green tea or black tea?" She asked Junko. "And would anyone else like tea?"

@Anyone @everyone

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Emmeryn opened a cabinet, and found a Green tea and a Black tea. She put some water on, and then began to put the tea in. "Green tea or black tea?" She asked Junko. "And would anyone else like tea?"

@Anyone @everyone​

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Black... tea... ehehe..."

"Nothing like some green tea to calm our nerves after this dilemma."

@The Silver Paladin

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dan looked towards the room they've in unison gathered in, presented with their choice. However, since he hadn't seen so much of it yet, including the AI's, the choice seemed obvious to him, to purge Eden. [/BCOLOR]

RyYis8G.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I say we wreck it! Ain't no reason to keep anyone trapped here either way!" With that he was on his way, axe in hand, ready to smash the resistors out of this artificial prison.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@everyone[/BCOLOR]

Dawnstar had stood quietly listening to the argument going back and forth between the different camps.

"If I may interject. As someone who has lived here for quite some time, the individual programs in Eden are more then just their original purpose. Despite not being flesh and blood they still live in their unique way. What I'm trying to say is that if it was up for me I'd keep Eden intact. With out Elliots hand in this place I am sure it could be built into something truly great."

Status
Not open for further replies.