Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My students have taken to calling me 'Koro-Sensei' From the word Korosenai, which means Unkillable"

"So, I am, literally, The Unkillable Teacher"

He smiles brightly, shooting Bubba and Broly a glance, before zipping over to Broly and tying a small bandage around the Saiyan's torso

"If you leave a trail of blood behind, we may just be followed" the teacher explained, a blatant lie. He didn't wish to kill the Saiyan, and had made every effort so far to merely stop the efforts of the man, without retaliating in a lethal way

You wouldn't have thought based on the squid's actions, that he was once an assassin. A man paid to kill

"I trust you won't try any funny business again" he adds, glancing over his shoulder as he returns to Shizou

"Anyway, what might your name be? You're quite interesting in your own way"

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kakarot!
043.png

"Unkillable Teacher, huh...? Guess I'm not the only one stuck with a title like that. Name's Shizuo Heiwajima, and while it might not match up to your name, people used to call me the Strongest Man in Ikebukuro... Anyways, does the name actually fit you?"

With the saiyan's vision cloudy as it was, he could barely make out Bubba's humongous frame in front of him. Let alone the drill coming in to murder him. The billions of people who had their homeworlds destroyed by Broly whether it was under his father's influence/his own doing would have been avenged. But as the drill tore a cut on his cheek instead, Broly's eyes opened slightly.

"..You...You...Didn't...Kill me.."

Broly didn't let on that he believed that was a mistake. His energy was too low to risk threatening this creature while he was so close. But his body was still wracked in pain as he coughed up a bit of blood on Bubba's glove. If the saiyan was dropped to the ground, Broly clutched at his stomach, no longer a threat to anyone at the moment. His energy reserves depleted, the saiyan simply didn't know what to do with himself.

"..."

The saiyan couldn't bring himself to say thank you. It simply wasn't in his vocabulary. When you lived a life that for 99% of it wasn't under your own free will, you didn't learn much beyond 'blow up this planet, kill anyone who stands in your way, have fun son.' So the concept of mercy whether it was given to him or he imparted it on someone simply wasn't there for the brutish saiyan. Instead, he forced himself onto his feet not caring the blood that was still flowing from his wound. He refused to simply keel over and die here. He had to live long enough to find Kakarot and kill him!

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman
"Take...This..." The Courier had stumbled over to where Broly was extending to him some kind of item. It was a stimpack but why would he do this. "Know Pain when....I see it.... Can't hide....that...from....someone whose trained..... Inject into damaged area.... Will heal you...." Six tried to explain through his own pain. Of course he looked up at the much taller fighter with his blood still flowing from his head. "Got more so.... Take this one...All in this together......Even if Reapers turn us....Still an ally...."

@Kakarot! @Those around.

"My students have taken to calling me 'Koro-Sensei' From the word Korosenai, which means Unkillable"

"So, I am, literally, The Unkillable Teacher"

He smiles brightly, shooting Bubba and Broly a glance, before zipping over to Broly and tying a small bandage around the Saiyan's torso

"If you leave a trail of blood behind, we may just be followed" the teacher explained, a blatant lie. He didn't wish to kill the Saiyan, and had made every effort so far to merely stop the efforts of the man, without retaliating in a lethal way

You wouldn't have thought based on the squid's actions, that he was once an assassin. A man paid to kill

"I trust you won't try any funny business again" he adds, glancing over his shoulder as he returns to Shizou

"Anyway, what might your name be? You're quite interesting in your own way"

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kakarot!
043.png

"Unkillable Teacher, huh...? Guess I'm not the only one stuck with a title like that. Name's Shizuo Heiwajima, and while it might not match up to your name, people used to call me the Strongest Man in Ikebukuro... Anyways, does the name actually fit you?"
v1xNF9kb.jpg

Is that a squid guy? the girl thought to herself.

Proceed to the girl staying away from him.​

043.png

tumblr_nlwmbjuCJi1srqqozo1_500.gif

"Well, I'm still alive now, aren't I?" the squid would murmur gently, before smiling and reaching into his robes

"I'll put it this way" he'd produce a knife, and proceed to stab it into his own head, only to watch as the exposed handle would fall to the floor, the blade having melted off inside of his body

"I'm pretty tough to harm, so killing me takes a special knack"
"And the right kind of equipment"

He'd produce a gun, aiming it at one of his tentacles and pulling the trigger
tumblr_nhxzgcbQcM1trjgq0o1_500.gif

On the floor would sit a single, pink BB, with a small symbol on it

"As you can see, only a special kind of material is capable of harming me"

"And even then..."

The limb would sprout back, looking as good as new "It only hurts me and affects me for a short while"

@The Tactician

v1xNF9kb.jpg

Is that a squid guy? the girl thought to herself.

Proceed to the girl staying away from him.​
tumblr_nlwmbjuCJi1srqqozo1_500.gif

"Well, I'm still alive now, aren't I?" the squid would murmur gently, before smiling and reaching into his robes

"I'll put it this way" he'd produce a knife, and proceed to stab it into his own head, only to watch as the exposed handle would fall to the floor, the blade having melted off inside of his body

"I'm pretty tough to harm, so killing me takes a special knack"
"And the right kind of equipment"

He'd produce a gun, aiming it at one of his tentacles and pulling the trigger
tumblr_nhxzgcbQcM1trjgq0o1_500.gif

On the floor would sit a single, pink BB, with a small symbol on it

"As you can see, only a special kind of material is capable of harming me"

"And even then..."

The limb would sprout back, looking as good as new "It only hurts me and affects me for a short while"

@The Tactician
025.png

Shizuo nodded as the man finished up demonstrating his ability before noticing Little Girl hiding away from Koro-sensei, "Hey, not to be a buzzkill... But try not to fire that thing or anything near the kid. Looks like she's scared of you."

tdkr-bane-speech.gif

Before Bane could even register Steven's voice calling out to him once more, the revolutionary eyes furrowed deeply, his arms extending out as he shook his head. With a plethora of emotions running through Bane's caged face, for once, the strategic leader felt actual, genuine confusion. Upon his arrival to the castle, those around him seemed sporadic in nature, wanting to kill this mighty, inhuman man, a man that quite frankly made Bane look lanky. And, well, if you can make a man just over six foot and a wall of pure muscle look lanky, you must be doing something either horribly, horribly right or horribly, horribly wrong.

Whatever the case may be, Broly, or more accurately those actively accusing Broly, confused Bane.

"Go on, what are you all waiting for? Did you not cry for his crimson minutes ago?" the eerie man behind the mask spoke, his words carrying with them an immense weight. "What do you the United Nations will do once they capture these signals, assuming our compatriot Broly is honest with his opening? Do you think his crimes will be pardoned?" Bane genuinely proposed, a laugh escaping underneath his lips. "How interesting some of you, ah, claiming to murder another out of vengeance, yet backpeddling when the time comes to grasp the life out of something. Emotions, valuable and strong....yet foolhardy and reckless."

Pausing, taking the floor of the throne room, Bane gaze at the faces around him, simply stating his opinion on the matter of these treacherous Reaper Signals.

"It seems as if our work is done, Mr. Broly here has grown more...complacent. But I ask you, all of you, to be wary of such trifling affairs. These signals show no mercy to us as how brothers and sisters are slaughtered, and if the situation calls for it...we should show no mercy back."

With his voice growing harsh and foreboding, the apathetic general of the people took a few steps back to let his words dive in. With his time in Gotham, Bane assured in a very rigid structure of justice and codes. Even the most trivial of actions, such as stealing bread from another, could be associated with the penalty of death. In his eyes, the radical usurper argued for fairness back- an eye for an eye. Trivial emotions such as morality and mercy were but petite setbacks to what he considered the inevitable, the true grasp of true justice, not of the filth and corruption he hazarded existed in the United Nations.

Turning his attention back to Steven, the powerful man stood sternly up, a light cough escaping his lips.

"Excuse me, brother, indecisiveness is the poison of men. I only hope they choose to do what is right, what is just and fair, not what emotions drive them to do." Bane paused, looking away from Steven, examining the throne room itself. "Do not much pay much mind to it, hubris is a fatal flaw. I myself was victim to it, proud of my titles, yet my titles lacking pride." Bane suggested idly, crossing his buff arms over his chest, his expression solemn and almost devoid of emotion. Something about Bane was always calculating, as if his eyes, his voice were stripped of emotions. Of course, not in the negative sense, but the sheer free-willed nature of the man, he truly was someone unshackled and unbound to anything, matching his radical ideals of true freedom, true justice, and the harsh punishment of the corrupt and filth of the industrial hub of Gotham.

"But do not expect many favors like that, pilot. I am but a simple man with simple goals, nothing more, nothing less. I am no guardian, far from it. Just a brother with the same coveted desire of victory."

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @DapperDogman @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah

tdkr-bane-speech.gif

Before Bane could even register Steven's voice calling out to him once more, the revolutionary eyes furrowed deeply, his arms extending out as he shook his head. With a plethora of emotions running through Bane's caged face, for once, the strategic leader felt actual, genuine confusion. Upon his arrival to the castle, those around him seemed sporadic in nature, wanting to kill this mighty, inhuman man, a man that quite frankly made Bane look lanky. And, well, if you can make a man just over six foot and a wall of pure muscle look lanky, you must be doing something either horribly, horribly right or horribly, horribly wrong.

Whatever the case may be, Broly, or more accurately those actively accusing Broly, confused Bane.

"Go on, what are you all waiting for? Did you not cry for his crimson minutes ago?" the eerie man behind the mask spoke, his words carrying with them an immense weight. "What do you the United Nations will do once they capture these signals, assuming our compatriot Broly is honest with his opening? Do you think his crimes will be pardoned?" Bane genuinely proposed, a laugh escaping underneath his lips. "How interesting some of you, ah, claiming to murder another out of vengeance, yet backpeddling when the time comes to grasp the life out of something. Emotions, valuable and strong....yet foolhardy and reckless."

Pausing, taking the floor of the throne room, Bane gaze at the faces around him, simply stating his opinion on the matter of these treacherous Reaper Signals.

"It seems as if our work is done, Mr. Broly here has grown more...complacent. But I ask you, all of you, to be wary of such trifling affairs. These signals show no mercy to us as how brothers and sisters are slaughtered, and if the situation calls for it...we should show no mercy back."

With his voice growing harsh and foreboding, the apathetic general of the people took a few steps back to let his words dive in. With his time in Gotham, Bane assured in a very rigid structure of justice and codes. Even the most trivial of actions, such as stealing bread from another, could be associated with the penalty of death. In his eyes, the radical usurper argued for fairness back- an eye for an eye. Trivial emotions such as morality and mercy were but petite setbacks to what he considered the inevitable, the true grasp of true justice, not of the filth and corruption he hazarded existed in the United Nations.

Turning his attention back to Steven, the powerful man stood sternly up, a light cough escaping his lips.

"Excuse me, brother, indecisiveness is the poison of men. I only hope they choose to do what is right, what is just and fair, not what emotions drive them to do." Bane paused, looking away from Steven, examining the throne room itself. "Do not much pay much mind to it, hubris is a fatal flaw. I myself was victim to it, proud of my titles, yet my titles lacking pride." Bane suggested idly, crossing his buff arms over his chest, his expression solemn and almost devoid of emotion. Something about Bane was always calculating, as if his eyes, his voice were stripped of emotions. Of course, not in the negative sense, but the sheer free-willed nature of the man, he truly was someone unshackled and unbound to anything, matching his radical ideals of true freedom, true justice, and the harsh punishment of the corrupt and filth of the industrial hub of Gotham.

"But do not expect many favors like that, pilot. I am but a simple man with simple goals, nothing more, nothing less. I am no guardian, far from it. Just a brother with the same coveted desire of victory."

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @DapperDogman @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah
tumblr_inline_ncxdykAZle1sgd7zs.png

"Heh, you have a funny voice. I could barely understand any of that! Why do you keep talking big too? Is it because you wanna compensate for your dingus being thiiiis small?" Joseph just asked with a dumb laugh.

Lisa Lisa just facepalmed.

@Krieg <3​

Applejack tipped her hat in agreement, "Aye aye!" "We got 'er, don't worry!" Applebloom reassured, looking up at Junko again upon hearing her murmured speech. The filly pat her leg, since she couldn't quite reach her back. Hopefully the sentiment wasn't lost, "We're real, y'all ain't seein' things...well, ya might after takin' a hit like that, b-but we're real, trust me!"

As Emmeryn turned to face them as well, Applejack met her with a slight bow of her head, "Well howdy Emmeryn, it's nice to meetcha. The name's Applejack, and the young'un here's Applebloom,"

"Young'un? C'mon, I ain't a young'un! I could get my cutie mark any day now!"

Applejack chuckled, "Oh yeah? Well, ya have it now?"

"Uhh...no..."

"Then yer a young'un!"

Applejack continued to laugh as her little sister fumed, ruffling up her vibrant red mane to tease the filly further.

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Peeps​
Emmeryn smiled at the two ponies. They seemed so happy in this time of strife. "Nice to meet you as well." She said. She looked at Junko, who seemed to be stable.

tdkr-bane-speech.gif

Emmeryn listened to none of that, because she was too busy talking to the ponies, and keeping watch over Junko. Emmeryn just straightened her crown, and smiled.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Take...This..." The Courier had stumbled over to where Broly was extending to him some kind of item. It was a stimpack but why would he do this. "Know Pain when....I see it.... Can't hide....that...from....someone whose trained..... Inject into damaged area.... Will heal you...." Six tried to explain through his own pain. Of course he looked up at the much taller fighter with his blood still flowing from his head. "Got more so.... Take this one...All in this together......Even if Reapers turn us....Still an ally...."
Much like Bubba, Broly had been a slave. Not just to his father but to his own immense power. No one being should have held as much in their body as Broly did. Given the traumatic events that happened to the saiyan as a result, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise to see how he'd end up turning out. Destroying planets on a whim and murdering his own manipulative father. But now that power had been temporarily snatched from his grasp. Leaving a being that was unsure of how to cope with the force that had motivated every single one of Broly's actions since he was an infant.

He didn't make a comment as Koro Sensei wrapped a bandage around his wound. As Six approached him however, Broly's body tensed up and his expression grew angry. He had already been defeated! That was the greatest humiliation these fools could have inflicted upon him for him murdering their comrades, aside from killing him themselves. Clenching his hand into a fist, he reared back to try and punch Six but stopped as Six began to explain the object he was holding out.

"..What?"

It was all the saiyan could think of to say, still unsure of why he'd been spared in the first place. Now not only were they sparing his life but attempting to heal him? He doubted healing his wound would regain his energy but he knew about the power boost he'd get from being so drained/his life nearly coming to an end. But that would have to come afterwards. Snatching the stimpack from Six's grasp, Broly looked it over. He still didn't see himself as needing allies against the Reapers. This motley crew may have been able to eventually defeat him but he still felt confident in being able to take on the Reapers by himself..

"...Noted.."

It wasn't a thank you or a sign of appreciation but it was all Six would get from the socially stunted saiyan. Wiping away some of the blood from his forehead, Broly continued to glance down at the stimpack questioning whether or not he should use it.
tdkr-bane-speech.gif

280x157-65Q.jpg

The man who identified himself as 'Bane' seemed to have something more that Broly could understand. Would he be pardoned/forgiven for what he had done? Broly couldn't quite wrap his head around it. Anybody who even came close to slighting him would have been obliterated. That was the cut and dry of it, basically. But Broly didn't need anybody's forgiveness. If he was to be punished for what he had done then so be it. Let them do their worst..

Wasn't much that could have been done to Broly that'd get a reaction beyond mild disinterest out of the saiyan in his current form.

@Krieg @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Verite @DapperDogman

Bane seemed enraptured with the situation surrounding Broly, so Steve waited for him to finish his spiel, arms crossed at his chest. Every word Bane spoke was said with purpose, the man himself placing a kind of importance on every phrase plucked from his vocabulary, even if those hearing him didn't seem to understand that importance. Though his words sounded strange at times behind the mask, the man's poise and tone demanded an audience, inspiring a kind of reverence in his listeners. It seemed, for the most part, that Bane did not care if no one listened to him, just simply that putting his thoughts out into the world took precedence before anything else. Perhaps he figured someone would absorb what he was saying, his thoughts and ideas carrying on at least in spirit, if not in practice.

Steve wasn't sure if it was confidence, or just arrogance. Certainly both, for you couldn't quite have one without the other, but he still didn't have a good read of this guy to make a call on which was the dominant trait. For his part, Bane did seem to care about the state of the group, his speech meant to inspire them in a manner which he believed most appropriate. It didn't feel exactly overbearing, though Steve got the distinct impression Bane didn't have time for people who fell outside his worldview. In this case, Bane wanted the group to follow through with their decision and to ultimately go through with the pragmatic course of action.

Steve wasn't sure he really cared what the masked wall of muscle thought about the Normandy or its crew, but the man was certainly fascinating in his own way. Broly, Bubba, and Bane, all three distinct shades of intimidating, but they couldn't be more different from each other.

Well, Steve wasn't sure he could say he knew much about Bubba. It wasn't like he said much.

O1EI9tw.png

"Our job here was to vote-- to decide on who of us was the most likely to have committed these crimes. We accomplished that, and Broly's judgement lies out of our hands. It isn't our call, not now." He said this with an edge to his voice, Bane's speech ultimately falling on deaf ears when it came to Steve. While there was a strong belief Broly was a killer, Steve didn't want to believe they had to resort to becoming both jury and executioner. "But the matter's over now anyway. No need to dwell on what's done and in the past."

As he thought on what Bane said to him specifically, Steve's brow furrowed, looking a bit taken aback. He hadn't expected that Bane had been looking out for him in the first place and he didn't like feeling that such a thought had been assumed of him, but perhaps gratitude just didn't sit well with the big guy. "Right. I don't normally expect favors, but inadvertently or not, you were there. Whether or not you're looking out for me, the Commander, or just yourself, I'm just acknowledging that you're someone we don't have to worry about. You know, like..." Steve shrugged. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Do you get me?"

@Krieg

Last edited:
Much like Bubba, Broly had been a slave. Not just to his father but to his own immense power. No one being should have held as much in their body as Broly did. Given the traumatic events that happened to the saiyan as a result, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise to see how he'd end up turning out. Destroying planets on a whim and murdering his own manipulative father. But now that power had been temporarily snatched from his grasp. Leaving a being that was unsure of how to cope with the force that had motivated every single one of Broly's actions since he was an infant.

He didn't make a comment as Koro Sensei wrapped a bandage around his wound. As Six approached him however, Broly's body tensed up and his expression grew angry. He had already been defeated! That was the greatest humiliation these fools could have inflicted upon him for him murdering their comrades, aside from killing him themselves. Clenching his hand into a fist, he reared back to try and punch Six but stopped as Six began to explain the object he was holding out.

"..What?"

It was all the saiyan could think of to say, still unsure of why he'd been spared in the first place. Now not only were they sparing his life but attempting to heal him? He doubted healing his wound would regain his energy but he knew about the power boost he'd get from being so drained/his life nearly coming to an end. But that would have to come afterwards. Snatching the stimpack from Six's grasp, Broly looked it over. He still didn't see himself as needing allies against the Reapers. This motley crew may have been able to eventually defeat him but he still felt confident in being able to take on the Reapers by himself..

"...Noted.."

It wasn't a thank you or a sign of appreciation but it was all Six would get from the socially stunted saiyan. Wiping away some of the blood from his forehead, Broly continued to glance down at the stimpack questioning whether or not he should use it.

280x157-65Q.jpg

The man who identified himself as 'Bane' seemed to have something more that Broly could understand. Would he be pardoned/forgiven for what he had done? Broly couldn't quite wrap his head around it. Anybody who even came close to slighting him would have been obliterated. That was the cut and dry of it, basically. But Broly didn't need anybody's forgiveness. If he was to be punished for what he had done then so be it. Let them do their worst..

Wasn't much that could have been done to Broly that'd get a reaction beyond mild disinterest out of the saiyan in his current form.

@Krieg @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Verite @DapperDogman
Six took a moment to wipe away the blood from his face and forehead before taking out another stimpack. "..Watch.." he spoke before he injected it into his head. It was easy to watch as the wound slowly closed itself and Six let out a sigh of relief. "I'm hopin' they'll just clean up them Reaper signals and git you back to us. Someone with yer strength will make them Reapers pay that's fer damn sure." Yep.. Six had put that 'mask' back on and was acting friendly towards Broly now but deep down.... He wanted to shoot Broly right in the head but was holding back for now.

@Krieg @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi @The Tactician @Kakarot! @Verite @DapperDogman

"Applejack and Applebloom sound like cereal," Junko said a bit dreamily, her head feeling like a pressure cooker. She really hoped someone dealt with that asshole, because if he was still around, she wasn't sure she'd be in any condition to even notice him. She didn't know right now if she was supposed to be seeing two ponies or four, but they all just blended together into one pastel mess, causing Junko to shut her eyes harshly. "Make this nightmare end."

The girl waited a moment, a grimace crossing her face. "... Thanks for the words of encouragement, anyway. I've just been having a bad day-- no, a bad every day. Ugh. I'll worry about whether you guys are real once we get out of here."

If they ever did. Junko just didn't know, considering her luck.

@The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah

• Love
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
"Applejack and Applebloom sound like cereal," Junko said a bit dreamily, her head feeling like a pressure cooker. She really hoped someone dealt with that asshole, because if he was still around, she wasn't sure she'd be in any condition to even notice him. She didn't know right now if she was supposed to be seeing two ponies or four, but they all just blended together into one pastel mess, causing Junko to shut her eyes harshly. "Make this nightmare end."

The girl waited a moment, a grimace crossing her face. "... Thanks for the words of encouragement, anyway. I've just been having a bad day-- no, a bad every day. Ugh. I'll worry about whether you guys are real once we get out of here."

264267_183365.jpg

"You're welcome." Emmeryn said. "Whatever I can do to make you feel better, tell me." She said. "No one should have to deal with what you're going through. You should be living a peaceful life."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron

Gv689.jpg

"Yeah...don't you worry 'bout a thing sugarcube, this whole Reaper mess 'as been puttin' grit in everyone's grunders. I still got friends, family...and, more than family back home t'worry about. I don't go a single day without worryin' for their lives..." Applejack confided in the near-fatally injured girl, only to have her sister rudely interject, "Aha! I knew you and Rari-"

maxresdefault.jpg

"Now really ain't the time for that, Applebloom," she grumbled, sounding a tad depressed. The tone rang true, and her sister aptly moved past the subject, opting instead to cuddle into Applejack's side. She gently rested a hoof against her little sister, keeping an eye on Broly as their conversation continued, "But we'll get through this. Together,"

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Peeps​

Reactions: Takumi
"D-Dingus?" Jonathan repeated, unsure of what the word Joseph just said meant.
Johnny, on the other hand, was laughing to himself from his counterpart's naivety and couldn't help but lean over to whisper the meaning into Jonathan's ear.

This was quickly followed by a gasp and smack across the back of Joseph's head.

@Verite

"D-Dingus?" Jonathan repeated, unsure of what the word Joseph just said meant.
Johnny, on the other hand, was laughing to himself from his counterpart's naivety and couldn't help but lean over to whisper the meaning into Jonathan's ear.

This was quickly followed by a gasp and smack across the back of Joseph's head.

@Verite
"MORE LIKE D-DIO"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHA"

Dio would suddenly appear and kick Joseph's ass to spite Jonathan.

Except not really.​

Amused over Asgore's sudden decision to jump in the water, Dan, whie he didn't find it in him to jump after him, stood by the water's edge and cheered for him.

Once the update occurede he looked around, still surprised over the communication system. A new two people had been killed. So there were in fact signs of reapers here as well. He'd get no refuge, it seemed.

"Wh-what?!" He was shocked at the description of what had happened to Mastermind and Esper, the broken bones and otherwise ridicolous injuries gave him quickly thoughts of someone physically strong and somewhat lacking in other powers, as opposed to the burn on the chest of the earlier wictim. That description fit perfectly for… someone like himself.

"Could I have done it?" While he wasn't normally a guy to question things, and rather just get right into the heart of the matter, suddenly suspecting himself had him utterly shocked. Had the Reapers got some form of control over him? Could he have blacked out, while going to this "castle", only to kill those two people? Honestly, he couldn't tell. All he could remember was standing here by the lake as soon as he got here.

Were there any other people that could have done that? There looked to be a few bulk people here, capable of doing something like that, none of which he really knew, having stuck around Asgore for so long.

@Librarian Goat @TheLakeIsALie
latest

After virtually scaring everyone in the lake (they must've smelt it-_-), Asgore made his way back to shore, struggling under the weight of his armor and now damp and heavy fur. He set out a towel and rested on that as he waited for the sun to dry everything up, completely oblivious to the fact that this was actually a simulation and he was already dry. He spent most of the day like this, and also beating himself up for thinking that...cube? In the water was actually Mastermind (nice job, stoopy!) And instead, spent some time with the human Manly Dan and the Librarian Ezekiel.

"Heheh! Thank you Dan, for cheering me on!"

That is...until THIS happened...​
Chapter 2 Mid-Round Update; The Distant Castle
Continued from here.
It all happened in a flash... At first, Esper, and the Mastermind were talking with the others... Right near Dust and Fidget in fact... Then... As everyone was distracted by the strange key-blade thing Bubba had been given, or just casual conversation... Their absense wasn't noticed at first... Until it was too late, it wasn't until Fidget spoke up, that everyone suddenly realized something had gone very... Very wrong...
WIrQwcV.png

"Hey... Has anyone seen the two... Uh... Adds? I think that's what they were called..." Fidget squeaked, speaking up quietly... It looked like she could already feel something bad had happened, even if she didn't know it for sure right now...
7t88bPE.png

"I... Don't know... But... I have a bad feeling about this..." Dust said... He began looking around... Desperately trying to spot the odd duo somehow... Though, it wasn't him that spotted what was left of them first... It was Ahrah.
bcU53rb.png

"Dust! Fidget! There!" Ahrah cried, strangely enough, the talking sword actually sounded somewhat distressed as it aimed itself in the direction of what looked to be a large pillar in the room, one that was hardly noticed before now... Some blood could already be seen seeping from behind the pillar... Dust and Fidget were rather hesitant as they stepped forwards... To meet a rather horrific sight...
KMFQCbn.png

"W-What? Who could have... Done this..."
Fidget said... Her small voice quickly trailing off as she covered her mouth... It was like their visit to Denham village all over again... Except they only found two bodies, of people they had once known... Horifically killed...
jfYih91.png

"Dammit!... We were too late!... We were-..."
Dust trailed off, wracked by grief, despite not even knowing the Adds all that well... He didn't look very happy seeing that they had arrived too late to stop another from losing their lives... He seemed to be trying to keep his cool though, unlike his last outburst when something like this had occurred... Which thankfully meant that no-one else had to listen to his lamenting cries this time... Or at least not for long...

Commander Shephard suddenly seemed to walk towards the scene, she seemed to have noticed something was afoot herself... She took a few moments to kneel down, and examine the scene thoroughly before she spoke into her communicator... Broadcasting her message to everyone she could.

"Alright people! It's clear another murder has taken place when our backs were turned... It seems that the Adds are no longer with us... Mastermind was brutally beaten up, and it would appear that his back had also been broken. As for his companion, Esper is seen to have a gaping hole square in his back, the hole appears to go right through his body, and from what it looks like here, his spine was shattered in two."
Shephard looked at the bodies one last time before she spoke again.
"We'll discuss this matter further at the castle... So, get your shit together... And let's move out people!"
She ordered, not seeming particularly disturbed by the murders, unlike Dust and Fidget were...
u=3400762621,172855491&fm=32&img.jpg

The walk took a while, depending on how far away people were... But, finally, everyone arrived at the castle, it became immediately apparant that the halls at the entrance were rather... Expansive, though admittedly, a little barren of many decorations... It would appear they had plenty of time here to discuss the murder here, before some other crazy problem were to suddenly rear it's head... Oh! And on a sidenote, Shephard had stealthily ordered four medical personal to carry the two bodies of the Adds to the castle looks like people would be free to investigate the bodies further if need be.

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House [House]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Asgore was taken aback by the startling news of mastermind's death. He thought it was completely impossible and improbable! He was near him the entire time, no? Perhaps not... It seems that he dozed for one too many hours...He shed a tear for his lost friend, A person whom he thought was going to be one of the many great relationships, but alas, it all fell just short, all because he decided to take a snooze for a little bit...shame on Asgore!

He, with lowered head and dragging feet, made his way to the CASTLE before deciding to place his vote (which would be someone OTHER than himself, since voting yourself is just terrible). There, he compiled himself his notes on the murderer thus far.
-The murderer is very strong
-The murderer has fire capabilities (or explosive knowledge)
-The Murderer can put square holes in people
-The murderer can break spines in two

That sounds a bit like him, but unless he can twirl his trident super fast into someone, he cannot really put a square hole into someone...

Wait...

Manly Dan voted for someone...Bubba? That...thing definitely looks stronger than most anyone else in here, AND it can spin that drill much faster than Asgore can with his trident. The fire capabilities are a bit iffy, but other than that everything else points to the Big Daddy (bubba?) as the murderer.

He gave Manly Dan a sheepish grin, before placing his vote on BUBBA! as who he thought best fit the murderer.

Now, onto erasing his tortured past...by making friends that won't die this time!

He started this new trek by starting to talk TOBOE!

(They are both avid animal lovers, there's that to have in common, no?)

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Justin Charming @york @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @others​

Skeletor had stood back, knowing that the little girl from earlier would step in at any given moment to stop the hulking behemoths rampage. It seemed that he had been right in that assessment as well. Lowering his shield he'd listen to Bane's little speech.

tdkr-bane-speech.gif

"The squid expected me to do the heroes dirty work!" He replied to Bane. "To kill is not a weakness, it shows power and determination! The gorilla however has been placated for now, but sooner or later he will need to be euthanized like the rabid animal he is!"

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Krieg @Verite @DapperDogman @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah

Chapter 2 Post Mid-Round Update; A Choice

Unfortunately... Due to the large majority of votes cast towards Broly... And it wasn't long before Broly was taken away to the UN, it was presumed from here on, they'd figure out if he truly had anything to do with the murders that had occurred... Hopefully there aren't any carrots or something where he was sent to, otherwise those dealing with him miiiiight have some trouble to say the least...
(Stay tuned for an followup post for you, @Kakarot! )

Dust & Fidget
In the meantime... Something seemed to be resonating with Bubba's keyblade... A beam of light was cast from the weapon, aimed towards an spot on the wall... Fidget and Dust appeared to notice it first, with Fidget quickly folllowing the beam of light, to find that the light was resonating with a picture of a peculiar looking young man on the wall.
IHHrykR.png

"Hey! The way that key-blade... Thingie... Is making that picture on the wall shine... I think it's found a secret door or something!" Fidget said excitedly... She fluttered up to the strange, but familiar picture on the wall, pushing against it with all her (puny) might, her face nearly turning red in her efforts before she finally gave up.
uLVKwEm.png

"Nyaaaaw...! Stupid... Secret... Door! Why... Won't you... Open?!" Fidget complained between breaths... Not noticing something else shining below the picture... An engraved nameplate of sorts which read simply as; Elliot. Thankfully, Dust was more observent than his winged companion, as he rubbed his chin, putting his hand on the nameplate, causing it to be pushed in... A whole section of the wall suddenly flipped around, revealing a large set of doubledoors, looming in front of eveyone...
146086283.jpg

The doors slowly creeked open a little on their own... Weirdly enough, but, Dust seemed satisfied with their findings.
g7idTQd.png

"Well... You were halfway there with the door thing... Fidget." Dust teased his companion playfully, nudging her a little before he approached the doubledoors... Entering into the room beyond, looks like he was leading the way in... Fidget followed a little ways, fuming under her breath.
vjaze7Y.png

"Hmph! I saw it first!... Which ALLOWED you to help open that door!" Fidget said, pouting a little as she crossed her arms, flying in after Dust... A faint humming noise could be heard in the air already...

The loud humming noise grew louder and louder as everyone stepped inside, lead by commander Shephard of course, and as the entire contents of the room came to view...
CSh-Xu9UwAA6GlH.jpg

This looked like an central server hub of some sort... Various machines were littered around the room, and, Sixi noticed that his yellow bag of sorts had suddenly disappeared when he was distracted... What an strange place indeed... Though, Shepherd seemed to know what was going on right off the bat... Looks like this was their "final" destination of this area.

"Alright! This might be confusing to some of you folks out there... But, I'll put this in the most basic of terms! This room, right here, is the "heart" of Eden! All that you see around you, is what controls this place you have all entered! In a few mere moments, I can purge the entirety of Eden, freeing all those it has enslaved... And preventing this place from trapping anyone insode of here again, effectively Liberating all those that Eden has held as prisoners here!" Shephard paused, gesturing towards the computer sitting on a desk nearby, already approaching it as she raised her hands. "As soon as I access these servers... I can begin to purge Eden, effectively immediately, all I need, is the majority approval of this group." She concluded, cracking her knuckles, she was almost prepared to begin typing on the computer's keyboard when suddenly... A series of fizzling and popping sounds occurred as that yellow bag from before materialized out of nowhere... And as if on it's own, the bag seemed to open itself, shooting out an odd beam of light, as if this were some sort of holographic message... The bag itself seemed to suddenly disappear into thin air... As if it had just up and "despawned" as the beam of light revealed a feminine figure... One that Sixi would recognize as the figure he had seen, leaving the yellow bag behind in the forest.
Faith_Connors.png

The figure seemed to flicker a few times, as if there were some invisible holographic projector on the floor... It would appear that she had a rather solmen expression on her face, as she turned to the others. "This is Faith Connors speaking... An voluntary resident here in Eden." She paused for a moment, looking to one side of her, as if there was someone offscreen she was glancing at for just a moment... Before she continued. "If my package has successfully been delivered, I should be speaking to you... Whoever you are, in Eden's Central Hub. Here, is where Eden itself can be altered... Since you all have come here, in hopes of liberating this place... There are to options, presented before you." She paused again, seeming to be gesturing to the area around her. "You most likely know of the first way... Eden can be purged, ejecting me... And everyone else from this synthetic world..." She said, her voice seemed to falter a little, as a sadder look seemed to wash across her face. "However... The purge will destroy Eden forever... And with it, the AI that inhabit this world... Those that you may or may not have met, but, in the end... Much like us, living beings... Have emotions, hopes, dreams... And even lives of their own, which they have lead, side by side... With residents such as myself." A sad smile crossed her face, as if she was recalling some particularly fond memories of her past. "To purge Eden... Would mean to extinguish all of that... In a mere instance, in exchange for our, assured, 'liberation' from this place... Once, and for all." She closed her eyes briefly, seeming to gather herself together before she opened her eyes again. "There is a second way to go about liberating the inhabitants of this place... You can simply let everyone out of these pods... Nothing will happen to Eden, but, it will go empty of those imprisoned, or simply living in this synthetic world... Leaving everything here, intact. Those who wish to return to Eden, can do so... And those who wish to leave Eden, may finally leave... Even those, who had once been held against their will." Faith sighed "However... This will not stop those with the intent... To trap others within Eden once more... But, that is a risk, we all must take, by leaving Eden intact..." she said... She paused once last time... Seeming to stare right at everyone in front of her. "It is up to you... To decide the fate of Eden... So please, while you can. Choose wisely." Faith said, she smiled somewhat wryly "Whatever your choice may be... Once it is done... I'll be seeing you, soon." she concluded... And with that, Faith's image seemed to flicker and fade... Disappearing into thin air; it looks like this rather lengthy message, was over.

This new development caught Shephard offguard, but, her expression remained rather... Unchanged. "Regardless of this new information... The choice is still up to you." Shephard said, she cracked her knuckles again, speaking in a rather matter-of-fact tone. "We either purge Eden, for good... Wiping Eden, and all of it's AI from existence, once and for all, and in doing so, freeing everyone from Eden... Or, we simply open the pods, freeing everyone, including ourselves, but, leaving Eden intact, allowing for others to fall prisoner to this place." She crossed her arms, as if demanding a response from those around her. "So... Which option will it be?" She asked, seeming rather impatient about this...

Looks like everyone had a choice to make... But beware... Because:
tumblr_nxaiwb9C2B1tzopw1o1_500.gif

Welp! Looks like it's time for everyone to cast a vote on what they feel would be the best course of action to take here... Try not to break any snowglobes or anything in the process...

~CAST LIST~
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Unknown]

Last edited:
Chapter 2 Post Mid-Round Update; A Choice

Unfortunately... Due to the large majority of votes cast towards Broly... And it wasn't long before Broly was taken away to the UN, it was presumed from here on, they'd figure out if he truly had anything to do with the murders that had occurred... Hopefully there aren't any carrots or something where he was sent to, otherwise those dealing with him miiiiight have some trouble to say the least...
(Stay tuned for an followup post for you, @Kakarot! )

Dust & Fidget
In the meantime... Something seemed to be resonating with Bubba's keyblade... A beam of light was cast from the weapon, aimed towards an spot on the wall... Fidget and Dust appeared to notice it first, with Fidget quickly folllowing the beam of light, to find that the light was resonating with a picture of a peculiar looking young man on the wall.
IHHrykR.png

"Hey! The way that key-blade... Thingie... Is making that picture on the wall shine... I think it's found a secret door or something!" Fidget said excitedly... She fluttered up to the strange, but familiar picture on the wall, pushing against it with all her (puny) might, her face nearly turning red in her efforts before she finally gave up.
uLVKwEm.png

"Nyaaaaw...! Stupid... Secret... Door! Why... Won't you... Open?!" Fidget complained between breaths... Not noticing something else shining below the picture... An engraved nameplate of sorts which read simply as; Elliot. Thankfully, Dust was more observent than his winged companion, as he rubbed his chin, putting his hand on the nameplate, causing it to be pushed in... A whole section of the wall suddenly flipped around, revealing a large set of doubledoors, looming in front of eveyone...
146086283.jpg

The doors slowly creeked open a little on their own... Weirdly enough, but, Dust seemed satisfied with their findings.
g7idTQd.png

"Well... You were halfway there with the door thing... Fidget." Dust teased his companion playfully, nudging her a little before he approached the doubledoors... Entering into the room beyond, looks like he was leading the way in... Fidget followed a little ways, fuming under her breath.
vjaze7Y.png

"Hmph! I saw it first!... Which ALLOWED you to help open that door!" Fidget said, pouting a little as she crossed her arms, flying in after Dust... A faint humming noise could be heard in the air already...

The loud humming noise grew louder and louder as everyone stepped inside, lead by commander Shephard of course, and as the entire contents of the room came to view...
CSh-Xu9UwAA6GlH.jpg

This looked like an central server hub of some sort... Various machines were littered around the room, and, Sixi noticed that his yellow bag of sorts had suddenly disappeared when he was distracted... What an strange place indeed... Though, Shepherd seemed to know what was going on right off the bat... Looks like this was their "final" destination of this area.

"Alright! This might be confusing to some of you folks out there... But, I'll put this in the most basic of terms! This room, right here, is the "heart" of Eden! All that you see around you, is what controls this place you have all entered! In a few mere moments, I can purge the entirety of Eden, freeing all those it has enslaved... And preventing this place from trapping anyone insode of here again, effectively Liberating all those that Eden has held as prisoners here!" Shephard paused, gesturing towards the computer sitting on a desk nearby, already approaching it as she raised her hands. "As soon as I access these servers... I can begin to purge Eden, effectively immediately, all I need, is the majority approval of this group." She concluded, cracking her knuckles, she was almost prepared to begin typing on the computer's keyboard when suddenly... A series of fizzling and popping sounds occurred as that yellow bag from before materialized out of nowhere... And as if on it's own, the bag seemed to open itself, shooting out an odd beam of light, as if this were some sort of holographic message... The bag itself seemed to suddenly disappear into thin air... As if it had just up and "despawned" as the beam of light revealed a feminine figure... One that Sixi would recognize as the figure he had seen, leaving the yellow bag behind in the forest.
Faith_Connors.png

The figure seemed to flicker a few times, as if there were some invisible holographic projector on the floor... It would appear that she had a rather solmen expression on her face, as she turned to the others. "This is Faith Connors speaking... An voluntary resident here in Eden." She paused for a moment, looking to one side of her, as if there was someone offscreen she was glancing at for just a moment... Before she continued. "If my package has successfully been delivered, I should be speaking to you... Whoever you are, in Eden's Central Hub. Here, is where Eden itself can be altered... Since you all have come here, in hopes of liberating this place... There are to options, presented before you." She paused again, seeming to be gesturing to the area around her. "You most likely know of the first way... Eden can be purged, ejecting me... And everyone else from this synthetic world..." She said, her voice seemed to falter a little, as a sadder look seemed to wash across her face. "However... The purge will destroy Eden forever... And with it, the AI that inhabit this world... Those that you may or may not have met, but, in the end... Much like us, living beings... Have emotions, hopes, dreams... And even lives of their own, which they have lead, side by side... With residents such as myself." A sad smile crossed her face, as if she was recalling some particularly fond memories of her past. "To purge Eden... Would mean to extinguish all of that... In a mere instance, in exchange for our, assured, 'liberation' from this place... Once, and for all." She closed her eyes briefly, seeming to gather herself together before she opened her eyes again. "There is a second way to go about liberating the inhabitants of this place... You can simply let everyone out of these pods... Nothing will happen to Eden, but, it will go empty of those imprisoned, or simply living in this synthetic world... Leaving everything here, intact. Those who wish to return to Eden, can do so... And those who wish to leave Eden, may finally leave... Even those, who had once been held against their will." Faith sighed "However... This will not stop those with the intent... To trap others within Eden once more... But, that is a risk, we all must take, by leaving Eden intact..." she said... She paused once last time... Seeming to stare right at everyone in front of her. "It is up to you... To decide the fate of Eden... So please, while you can. Choose wisely." Faith said, she smiled somewhat wryly "Whatever your choice may be... Once it is done... I'll be seeing you, soon." she concluded... And with that, Faith's image seemed to flicker and fade... Disappearing into thin air; it looks like this rather lengthy message, was over.

This new development caught Shephard offguard, but, her expression remained rather... Unchanged. "Regardless of this new information... The choice is still up to you." Shephard said, she cracked her knuckles again, speaking in a rather matter-of-fact tone. "We either purge Eden, for good... Wiping Eden, and all of it's AI from existence, once and for all, and in doing so, freeing everyone from Eden... Or, we simply open the pods, freeing everyone, including ourselves, but, leaving Eden intact, allowing for others to fall prisoner to this place." She crossed her arms, as if demanding a response from those around her. "So... Which option will it be?" She asked, seeming rather impatient about this...

Looks like everyone had a choice to make... But beware... Because:
tumblr_nxaiwb9C2B1tzopw1o1_500.gif

It's time for everyone to cast a vote on what they feel would be the best course of action to take here...

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Unknown]

When Rey listened to the first option presented to them, she could not help but cringe at the consequence. Was it not long ago, entire planets were destroyed? She could only imagine the countless lives lost from that barbaric act. She was not ready to let that happen again, and especially if there was a better way, even if it was potentially more dangerous for the future.

"I say we open the pods", she said to everyone nearby, effectively giving her vote for the second option, "and we find a way to keep others from falling into the trap, once we have rescued everyone that is in Eden." She paused. "I have witnessed enough lives lost in the past few days to last a lifetime, and I do not wish to be witness to any more."

@york @everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.