Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Reaper mess...?" Junko raised her head, opening her eyes to give the ponies a confused glance. She should have figured there was more going on here than just being trapped inside some virtual world. Was this yet another death game, or was it something else? "Is something threatening your home...? What is going on here? Please tell me the Reaper stuff is just a dream!" Reapers certainly didn't sound like a fun name for anything. She tried to ignore the buzzing going off in her head.

With a deep sigh, the girl got to her feet. She didn't know what the hell was going on with the mysterious door, but she got what the bad ass soldier chick was saying. "That's right, Emmeryn, get us some damn tea."

Shaking, the girl pointed to the computer hub.

t0EEqdJ.png

"This shouldn't even be a choice! This is a virtual prison! It needs to be destroyed or shitty people will just keep shoving people inside them! There's never a shortage of shitty people!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

As Applejack stepped forward to cast her vote on the matter, Applebloom remained by Junko's side, rubbing herself against the girl in an attempt to comfort her, "Alright, alright, just take it easy there...we don't need you blowin' a gasket in yer condition...my sis didn't mean t'fluster ya or nothin',"

Applejack meanwhile cleared her throat to attract attention, and raised her voice, "I say we purge the whole darn thing, a fake life ain't no way to live, even if it ya do it willingly, and especially if ya don't. As far as I'm concerned, the AI's just another gear makin' this whole thing function, and we gotta throw a wrench in all of it," she said firmly, stating her position loud and clear. She didn't often side with burly, talking skeletons, but he knew when to put his foot down on matters such as these. Applejack respected that. Maybe she was just becoming more and more jaded the longer the Reaper dilemma dragged on, but all the votes to keep Eden intact seemed a naive decision to the farmpony.

Even hailing from a land of luvey-duvey friendship magic, Applejack understood that there was a necessary cruelness to life.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Crimson Spartan @Mari

"I'd say we keep this world...But...I make a few modifications"

He smiles gently, turning to Six slowly "I'm sure with your knowledge of this specific range of technology, and my knowledge of advanced circuitry, we'd be more than able to turn this place into a training simulator, or a place to help those traumatized by the games we're in now..."

He'd cock his head to the side slightly "Or, perhaps a place where all the worlds wiped clean can be preserved, at least in memory?"

@Crimson Spartan

Emmeryn opened a cabinet, and found a Green tea and a Black tea. She put some water on, and then began to put the tea in. "Green tea or black tea?" She asked Junko. "And would anyone else like tea?"

@Anyone @everyone

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Black... tea... ehehe..."

super-mario-bros-question-block.gif

"Nothing like some green tea to calm our nerves after this dilemma."

@The Silver Paladin

Rey noticed some attending to a drink that was not goat's milk, at least it didn't appear to be so. She gestured to Roy, tilting her head at those people, and she decided to walk over and try to see if they would share some of their drink. Once she got there, she looked at the drink... it looked to be watery, compared the milk especially. And to a girl that spent so much time on a planet like Jakku... the water looked heavenly in her eyes, so she could not resist.

"Would you mind sharing some with me?", she asked.

@The Silver Paladin @Crow @Cromartie Sarkissian

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Rey noticed some attending to a drink that was not goat's milk, at least it didn't appear to be so. She gestured to Roy, tilting her head at those people, and she decided to walk over and try to see if they would share some of their drink. Once she got there, she looked at the drink... it looked to be watery, compared the milk especially. And to a girl that spent so much time on a planet like Jakku... the water looked heavenly in her eyes, so she could not resist.

I follow Rey, walking towards the drink, desperate for them to share. Not to sound ungrateful, but milk is probably one of the dullest drinks; almost anything tasted better

@The Silver Paladin @Crow @Mari

"Black... tea... ehehe..."

"Nothing like some green tea to calm our nerves after this dilemma."

@The Silver Paladin

Emmeryn nodded, and began pouring the tea into several cups. She got sugar cubes and cream out. "Yes. Would you like cream and sugar in your tea? Or would you just like it straight?" She asked everyone who asked for tea.

She then Retracted, but didn't change her vote.

@Atomyk @Cromartie Sarkissian @Tea

Emmeryn nodded, and began pouring the tea into several cups. She got sugar cubes and cream out. "Yes. Would you like cream and sugar in your tea? Or would you just like it straight?" She asked everyone who asked for tea.

Rey looked at the options presented. She looked at the cream, and imagined it would be like milk. She had enough of milk from before, and thought that adding anything to this drink would diminish the quality of the water. "Straight, please", she said softly but firmly to the kind stranger who was now offering them the drinks. She looked to Roy, wondering what choice he would make regarding these drinks... thinking he might choose a surprising alternative way?

She then introduced herself to the strangers.

tumblr_o1vy93110m1v31m4fo1_500.gif

• Nice Execution!
latest

Asgore looked down at the kid, Toboe, and tried his best in an attempt to comfort, being a menacing monster and all...and it made the whole 'looking like a nice guy' thing kind of hard for him to do. But heck! He'll try! He did it before with his children...and he'll do it with Toboe!

he got to his knees (witch in itself was quite the challenge), and gave Toboe a warming smile and a wave, he spoke to her in his soft, deep voice.

"Hello there! You don't seem to happy, looking down at the ground like that! Cheer up! Be happy for what you have!"

He got himself up and thought about the decision at hand...to either purge this land and free the A.I's or to just simply leave this place and leave it to continue running it's course, to simply leave it all and go back to the reality.
It bothered him...all this time, all the fun he's had at that lake, it was all just merely a dream, a simulation, and to have it destroyed in an instant​

He went back to looking at Toboe, giving a wide smile and glossy eyes, still upset even now about Mastermind...and everyone else, just gone...

He looked over that though, and looked forward, toward Toboe, he twiddled his thumbs underneath his caped and looked around a bit nervously.

"So, a..."friend" of mine always said that I was bad at making decisions, and I guess that this is no exception...Do you think you can help me cast my vote? I'm falling under the pressure of such a tough decision...heeheehee..."

@The Tactician@Justin Charming@Lizzy
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Others :3​

Toboe looked up as he was spoken to, and after a few moments of studying Asgore with curiosity he gave the other a small, albeit slightly flat, smile.

"Thanks for the advice." He responded.

When Asgore brought up the fact he was bad at decision making Toboe bit his lip.

"Even if you have trouble making decisions for choices like this, I think it's best to go with your heart in some cases, and your gut in others...but that's how I just see things." Toboe wasn't sure if what he said would really help Asgore, and after hearing Dawnstar's own input he was starting to rethink his own choice. So after a moment or two, he switched his vote for the second option instead.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Justin Charming @Librarian Goat @Others

"Green tea is best drank green," Producer says. Next, he and Shouko turn to the one known as Rey.

"That's... a nice name..." Shouko said.

"What can I say. I guess it is nice to meet you, Rey," Producer unveils a business card. "Just call me Producer. I specialize in producing. Producing idols."​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Rey looked at the options presented. She looked at the cream, and imagined it would be like milk. She had enough of milk from before, and thought that adding anything to this drink would diminish the quality of the water. "Straight, please", she said softly but firmly to the kind stranger who was now offering them the drinks. She looked to Roy, wondering what choice he would make regarding these drinks... thinking he might choose a surprising alternative way?

She then introduced herself to the strangers.

tumblr_o1vy93110m1v31m4fo1_500.gif

"Green tea is best drank green," Producer says. Next, he and Shouko turn to the one known as Rey.

"What can I say. I guess it is nice to meet you, Rey," Producer unveils a business card. "Just call me Producer."

Emmeryn handed everyone their teas, and then took hers. "Emmeryn. I am the Exalt of Ylisse. Or, was. Pleasure to meet you, Rey." She said to Rey. She then turned to Junko.

"What do you want in your tea?" She asked.

@Atomyk @Cromartie Sarkissian

Emmeryn handed everyone their teas, and then took hers. "Emmeryn. I am the Exalt of Ylisse. Or, was. Pleasure to meet you, Rey." She said to Rey. She then turned to Junko.

Tea? Tea? Well, I'm not going to lie, that was disappointing "Do you have anything you could live that thing up with? Maybe some scotch or something? I don't mean to sound like an ass, it's only you don't exactly get 'Tea' in the Glades; who knows, maybe I'm allergic" I'm joking shout the allergies, but honest with everything else; this is the first time I've even seen tea face to face
@Mari @Crow @The Silver Paladin everyoneelse

• Nice Execution!

Skeletor28.png

"What an utter milksop you are woman!" Skeletor replied in annoyance. "And where did you even find that tea!"

"What can I say. I guess it is nice to meet you, Rey," Producer unveils a business card. "Just call me Producer. I specialize in producing. Producing idols."​

Rey smiled slightly and nodded to both Shouko and Producer. She looked at the business card, and at Producer himself. Idols? Perhaps he was a sculptor of some kind, she thought. And then, once Emmeryn had given her a cup of tea, she immediately focused her attention to it. She took a sip and found it a little bitter, but the water in it made it quite refreshing for Rey.

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Emmeryn. And this is a nice drink, it's the first time I have had 'tea', and I like it. Thank you for your kindness."

@The Silver Paladin @Crow
Tea? Tea? Well, I'm not going to lie, that was disappointing "Do you have anything you could live that thing up with? Maybe some scotch or something? I don't mean to sound like an ass, it's only you don't exactly get 'Tea' in the Glades; who knows, maybe I'm allergic" I'm joking shout the allergies, but honest with everything else; this is the first time I've even seen tea face to face

And of course, Roy, as Rey had predicted in her thoughts, would try something alternative. "Give it a try, Roy. Perhaps, before you add something unusual to it?", she suggested.

@Cromartie Sarkissian

"I'd say we keep this world...But...I make a few modifications"

He smiles gently, turning to Six slowly "I'm sure with your knowledge of this specific range of technology, and my knowledge of advanced circuitry, we'd be more than able to turn this place into a training simulator, or a place to help those traumatized by the games we're in now..."

He'd cock his head to the side slightly "Or, perhaps a place where all the worlds wiped clean can be preserved, at least in memory?"

@Crimson Spartan
"I wouldn't say training simulator but perhaps you are onto something with a place to help those traumatized by all of this. However if I would be able to I don't want to change the world or those who inhabit it. I just want to make things better for the current inhabitants A.I. or person willing to stay. After all it's my goal to help those around me and make sure they don't lose it all.... Though i've already failed three people so far and that's just from waking on the Normandy to here..." Six would speak revealing his plans for what he wanted to do here if given the chance.

@DapperDogman

Reactions: Takumi
"I wouldn't say training simulator but perhaps you are onto something with a place to help those traumatized by all of this. However if I would be able to I don't want to change the world or those who inhabit it. I just want to make things better for the current inhabitants A.I. or person willing to stay. After all it's my goal to help those around me and make sure they don't lose it all.... Though i've already failed three people so far and that's just from waking on the Normandy to here..." Six would speak revealing his plans for what he wanted to do here if given the chance.

@DapperDogman
"I don't want to change anything, really. I'd simply upgrade the system, wiping it, or resetting it, would be almost like killing the inhabitants"
"Improving life here, and not letting anyone remember the old world would almost be like playing God, and I don't think that's something anyone should do lightly"

His hands would clasp together as he'd survey the world "This place is already very nice, but think it could use a defensive system, so it's not used by this Elliot fellow again"

@Crimson Spartan

Reactions: Takumi
Skeletor28.png

"What an utter milksop you are woman!" Skeletor replied in annoyance. "And where did you even find that tea!"
Rey smiled slightly and nodded to both Shouko and Producer. She looked at the business card, and at Producer himself. Idols? Perhaps he was a sculptor of some kind, she thought. And then, once Emmeryn had given her a cup of tea, she immediately focused her attention to it. She took a sip and found it a little bitter, but the water in it made it quite refreshing for Rey.

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Emmeryn. And this is a nice drink, it's the first time I have had 'tea', and I like it. Thank you for your kindness."

@The Silver Paladin @Crow

And of course, Roy, as Rey had predicted in her thoughts, would try something alternative. "Give it a try, Roy. Perhaps, before you add something unusual to it?", she suggested.

@Cromartie Sarkissian

Emmeryn nodded. "I haven't found any. Sorry." She said to Roy.

When Skeletor insulted her and asked where she got the tea, Emmeryn just smiled. "I just want peace. I just want to find a peaceful solution. As for the tea, I found it in a cabinet." She said.

Emmeryn smiled at Rey. "You're welcome."

Emmeryn cast her original vote. "I have made my final decision."

@Atomyk

• Nice Execution!
Emmeryn nodded. "I haven't found any. Sorry." She said to Roy.

When Skeletor insulted her and asked where she got the tea, Emmeryn just smiled. "I just want peace. I just want to find a peaceful solution. As for the tea, I found it in a cabinet." She said.

Emmeryn smiled at Rey. "You're welcome."

Emmeryn cast her original vote. "I have made my final decision."

@Atomyk

"What does you being a wide eyed idealist have to do with- Gah! Forget it!" With that Skeletor wandered off.

Deathstroke wasn't that shocked on well all that was going on he simply stayed quiet. Jones sighed. He wasn't sure what to do but heard something on voting why hadn't he payed attention before? Maybe not this go but the next he can keep up with more than good targets to maybe get some valuables from. Not that he had done that either.

@whoever I'm trying to get where I can move around more so posting still slow sorry

• Nice Execution!
@Those Held By the UN
@Verite @Kakarot! @OrlandoBloomers

latest

In the meantime... Broly was ushered into a holding chamber of sorts... With three distinct members of the UN standing in place... Along with Boba Fett, who, as one may remember, was voted out last round... As Broly entered the room, one of the UN members approached, there was an oddly, gentle aura to him, despite the nature of the situation. Though, it was to note that he was a sort of... Anthropomorphic goat, person, thing... Not just that, but, he seemed like a mere child, playing a bigger role than he seemed capable of, here as one of the members of the UN.
latest

He seemed a bit, nervous at first, but, eventually... He opened his mouth to speak.
KMfAwn3.png

He said softly... After a few moments of silence, he gestured around at the others in the room, preparing to introduce them... He seemed almost out of place here, amongst the other two UN members, thankfully though, he didn't slip up on his words catastrophically as he introduced his two companions present in the room.
Q3MYKuF.png

Asriel said, he sounded so gentle, despite what Broly was obvious sent here for... Though, it appears he was getting to this next.
FfKoI1S.png

He said, sounding more serious... Even concerned for him really, but, well, obviously, he had no idea what role Broly had to play in this event yet... Or even if the reasons for him being voted out were able to hold any ground upon the reveal of his role... He stepped back, joining Akane and Carth for the moment, trying to put on an encouraging smile.
6Xd3uGw.png

Asriel said, seeming rather gentle about this as he even bowed a little... It looked like now, all that was left to do, was wait and see how the rest of this procedure would go... At the very least, Asriel didn't seem like the person to be too harsh on anyone, regardless of their roles...​
tumblr_mw2vdmHiV31sjmstyo1_500.gif

The Mandalorian took Broly's summary appearance in stride just as he did everything else, simply giving a minute turn of the head in the far more powerful warrior's direction and eyeballing him impassively for a tense few seconds, showing no signs of being intimidated. He did, however, take a precautionary measure, calmly bringing his left hand up to skim past his normal weapon of choice in the signature EE-3 carbine and settle on something bigger and decidedly more potent, unshouldering a long, broad-stocked rifle from beneath his cloak to hold it in a ready position. He had no intention to employ it if he didn't have to.

Nor did he have any qualms putting it to use if he did.

That done, he ignored whatever variation of the analysis Asriel was subjecting Broly to and picked up on his line of conversation with Akane again, his helmet briefly crackling as he had it play back a snippet of what she said aloud through its artificial distortion.

His speakers fell silent, his thoughts on the recording known only to him. The bounty hunter let the silence hang for a few moments before he proceeded, tone as strident and devoid of approval or disapproval as ever.

"To some. Maybe. On a good day, when the sky is blue and stars align. The reality's not always so pleasant."

Despite his words, he sounded less like he was disagreeing and more like he was acquiescent toward her views. There was always gonna be people like her, people like him, and everything in between, all ready to push their own ideas of how life worked. Jedi and Sith. Republic and Empire. Hunter and bounty. Farmer and merchant. The specific distinctions didn't matter; everyone was opposed to someone. Darkness couldn't exist without light, but there were as many shades between the two as there were people living in them. They might've been on the same side, but the divide between himself and people like Akane couldn't have been wider... Not that that was a bad thing.

The results of his own scan didn't even garner a reaction from him, so assured had he been in his own status from the beginning.

"You asked what my position means. That question has a short and a long answer... The one I'm giving is it means I'm on your side."

O3uqhvh.jpg

"Now is there more, or can I get back to doing what I was paid to do?"

@Verite @york @Kakarot!
latest

So, this is where he'd go to face his punishment? He still didn't understand all the hassle that was being put up for him committing a simple murder. If they wanted to find out his role or such, they should have just asked. If they wanted to put him in his place then they should have done so while he was still weakened. Reaching into his uniform, Broly pulled out the stimpack Six had given him and jabbed it into his stomach. The impact was enough to make the saiyan cringe but the effect was just as that man had said it would be. Broly could feel his wound closing up and the pain eventually drifted off into nothingness.

With that taken care of, Broly spared a brief glance over at Boba Fett. The first of those who had been accused of dancing to the Reaper's tune. The armor wasn't anything that Broly recognized and neither were the weapons. Had he been a part of Frieza's army? Or was he content to do his own thing? He supposed that in the end it really didn't matter. Boba was here and not his concern. Turning back towards Asriel, Broly frowned.

"...I will...Do whatever...Is seen fit."

But even if he were to face this 'Judgement' as it was so called, he wouldn't do it in this disgraceful base form. The one that Haruka had left him in thanks to sapping his energy away with her ability. Broly's expression contorted into a furious one as his hair began to glow before eventually becoming a bright blue color as he floated off the ground slightly.

"I won't wait for long...Do what you must.."

@OrlandoBloomers @Verite @york
035.png

When Broly beamed into the UN location, Akane let Asriel do the talking. It was amazing how gently and calmly he could talk, even to someone who instilled great fear and intimidation as the Legendary Super Saiyan that stood before them all. Before long, however, she would be snapped back to her thoughts when Boba would speak again, causing her to shake her head and clear her throat.

akane10.png

"A-Ah, right. Yeah," she nodded, checking the terminals one more time, "Everything seems to check out. We'll send you back immediately now that we've confirmed your role. Please stand by... and good luck!" She exclaimed, before preparing the sequence yet again.

73ZTqfF.png

"I'd say good riddance, but... I think I'd rather have you stay than the other guy," Carth said, uneasily looking over at Broly, before sighing, "Why can't the nicer people get beamed over here once in a while?" The soldier complained, before working on his own terminal.

"I dunno how you kids stay calm like this... Coming from someone who should be used to all this crazy stuff by now, that is. Well, anyway... Ready for your check-up, big guy?"

@york @Kakarot! @OrlandoBloomers

Last edited:
akane10.png

When Broly would be beamed into the UN location, Akane let Asriel do the talking. It was amazing how gently and calmly he could talk, even to someone who instilled great fear and intimidation as the Legendary Super Saiyan that stood before them all. Before long, however, she would be snapped back to her thoughts when Boba would speak again, causing her to shake her head and clear her throat.

035.png

"A-Ah, right. Yeah," she nodded, checking the terminals one more time, "Everything seems to check out. We'll send you back immediately now that we've confirmed your role. Please stand by... and good luck!" She exclaimed, before preparing the sequence yet again.

73ZTqfF.png

"I'd say good riddance, but... I think I'd rather have you stay than the other guy," Carth said, uneasily looking over at Broly, before sighing, "Why can't the nicer people get beamed over here once in a while?" The soldier complained, before working on his own terminal.

"I dunno how you kids stay calm like this... Coming from someone who should be used to all this crazy stuff by now, that is. Well, anyway... Ready for your check-up, big guy?"

@york @Kakarot! @OrlandoBloomers
46fabaf2cce1fd176249b7d37b43a30b.jpg

Broly could sense the uneasiness his presence had on these two. Perhaps it was for the better that they felt this way. Afraid of him, afraid of what he could possibly do. It seemed to be the default reaction for anyone interacting with the saiyan since he was a young boy and blew up his first planet in a fit of maniacal rage. But he was no longer a child and these fools were the ones who'd dwell out this aforementioned 'judgement' onto him for what he had done to the Adds.

Lowering himself onto the floor once more, Broly huffed as he stepped forward while staring down at Carth. The regalia that Broly had in his attire didn't give off the image of a savage beast like he often acted as but a deity-like figure which given his prominence to unintentionally give into his saiyan blood might as well have been the case.

But he had been bested by that child's power and spared by that creature in the mechanical suit. He'd see just what kind of judgement there was to be handed out for the likes of him.

"...Get it over with."

@Verite @york @OrlandoBloomers

Chapter Three
"Asari for the Inconvenience"

The votes had come in and the majority had spoken. "So, Eden lives? Fine, now let's get the hell out of here." Shepard would go up to the mainframe and start putting in directives. "It's time to wake up, people. Knowing my luck, this is going to be a bumpy ride." With a press of the button the group's entire world turn black.

When they regained consciousness, they'd find themselves back in Vault 112 laying in their opened pods. Mordin was wandering around checking on everyone.

"Vitals normal. Interesting. UN will pick you up shortly. Suggest not go wander outside. Bad air."

You could see new faces among the group as well. Junko was talking to Shepard about something that you couldn't quite hear, though with how Junko was emoting it seemed to be quite serious at least from her part. She absently touched at her right shoulder, where one could now see bandages just under Junko's uniform. Dawnstar was standing next to Starman, taking support from her fellow Legion member. Who knows how long she had been trapped inside? Some of the pods however remained sealed, no doubt individuals that had perished inside Eden like that Elizabeth Comstock individual.

It was then that a rather familiar looking figure stepped out of one of the pods. She seemed to stumble a little, clearly not having stood up in awhile now... in this body that is, before she brushed her hair away from her face, gazing upon the other occupants who have also been freed from Eden. She seemed to be smiling a little about something, though, it was uncertain exactly what that was.

tumblr_inline_nr0qrhFZoI1sk47ji_100.jpg

"I'm glad it was decided... That Eden would live on," she said, rubbing her arms and legs, seeming to be trying to get blood flowing to her limbs again. "And yes... I'm Faith Connors, and long ago... I was one of the first to be pulled into Eden." A distant look crossed her face as she seemed to recall her arrival in Eden... And eventually her choice. "I... Was one of the few who chose to stay, and live out the rest of my life... With someone who couldn't quite leave... Like we can." It seemed that by leaving Eden intact, they hadn't just preserved the lives of the AI that lived within, but also the bonds that those who chose to stay in Eden had shared with them. "I know the risks of keeping Eden intact... However, even then... Thank you... For allowing people like me... A chance to live on in Eden."

Despite how wonderful it seemed to exit Eden for the time being, it looked like Faith was intending to return, she stepped towards the pod she had stepped out of moments before, seeing that those around her had places to go... Much like she once had countless years ago, when she was much different than she was now. "I'm afraid this is where we say goodbye... Until we meet again, one way or another," Faith said, shrugging a little, uncertain about whether or not she'd encounter those in front of her again, but nonetheless, she gave everyone a small smile and a little wave before she entered her pod again. Soon, she was back in Eden, but this time, it was by her own choice.

A sliver of light appeared in the middle of the room and shimmered. After a moment, it disappeared, Boba Fett taking its place. He had returned, and it was confirmed he held no trace of Reaper indoctrination.

A group of civilians would have been gathered at one place waiting for UN extraction. Shepard seemed to be done with her talk with Junko and signaled for the Normandy group to gather up.

LjzHDEI.png

"We'll be leaving these people behind for the United Nations to pick up so they can do what they do and send them back where they belong. I imagine they'll seal this place up if they can. We on the other hand, are finally getting off this hellhole of a planet to continue our mission to stop the Reapers. And one of our new recruits might just be what we've been searching for. Dawnstar?"

On uneasy feet Dawnstar would come up in front of the group. "As a native of Starhaven, I have powers that can help us track down our prey and put a stop to this. The problem is that I would need something of Elliot's to be able to set my sights on him... and I am far too weak to do anything. I was trapped in Eden for so long... and this world is like fire on my skin..."

Shepard would put her hand on Dawnstar's shoulder. "Like you said, you can't do anything in the condition you're in. What we need is information, and I know exactly where we're going to get that information. Double time back to the Normandy, people. Anyone who can't walk, you help. We're heading back to my universe because we're going to go on a little trip to a place called Omega."

Soon enough all necessary preparations had been dealt with and the Normandy was flying off back into space. A brief trip between universes later, they would be at their destination.

Omega, a den of scum and villainy, led by a woman called Aria T'Loak. Shepard had surmised if someone knew of anything valuable regarding Elliot, it would be Aria.

Docking on Omega, the entire group would leave with Shepard, Garrus, Steve, and Kaidan of the original Normandy crew and would head towards the Afterlife Club, Aria's base of operation.

Which such a huge group heading toward the club, a bouncer was ready to step in before he noticed that Shepard was in the lead and would let them quietly enter with out any fuss. You would've heard the music pumping almost a block away but outside the establishment it already felt like you were part of the party.

Once inside Shepard would turn to face the group, doing her best to speak over the music. "I'm going to try and find Aria, which means I'm going to leave you guys alone here. Don't drink anything the bartenders serve you. Don't start any fights and-- most importantly-- don't embarrass me. Once I've found and talked to Aria, I'll call for you, but before that just... try not to die." With that, she was off to find the ruler of Omega.

"She was mostly joking... but really, try not to die," Garrus quipped.

Kaidan sighed and opted to follow Shepard into the crowd. Steve shrugged and gestured toward the bar.

TqL9MYO.jpg

"Drinks or not, I love this place. It's got a real energy to it. I say we all take a moment to relax while the Commander gets us some intel."

It seemed like the group was free to explore the Afterlife Club until Shepard came back. Who knows, perhaps they would have a good time?

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]