Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
snapshot20080125194621.jpg~c200

So this is how it'd be, huh? The tide had clearly changed from that being in the metal suit. Now all of the shade was being thrown Broly's way. But did they really think the legendary super saiyan would simply stand by while these people threw accusations his way?! If he wanted to kill them then he'd do it right now! Spreading his feet apart, energy roared around Broly's person. This influx of power was enough to shake the ground itself almost as if an earthquake was suddenly arising. These fools would see just how powerful he was and it'd be the last thing they ever did!

But first thing's first, swiftly moving past Courier Six, Broly raised his massive hand and slapped Junko across the face. Obviously not enough to kill the poor girl but enough to put her in her place! Ultimate Asshole was he?! The girl would rue the day she crossed him! Now it was back to the man who had held those primitive weapons his way. An energy ball formed in Broly's hand and he sneered.

"YOU THINK ALL OF YOU CAN TAKE ME?! DO YOU REALLY THINK SEVEN ON ONE WILL DO YOU ANY GOOD!? I'LL TAKE OUT ALL OF YOU!"

Hurling the energy blast at Six's feet, it'd explode and expand outwards likely sending the courier soaring through the air. Looking over his shoulder at Joseph and Bubba, the saiyan cackled as he blasted forward with a speed that clearly didn't match his huge frame.

"NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!"

broly-running-o.gif

If both of them were knocked aside by Broly's double clothsline, Broly sought to kick whichever unfortunate soul had happened to be in his path. Whether or not they had even voted for him. But their was still someone left that had gotten under Broly's skin. Broly broke off from the ground and soared towards Koro Sensei with a hand outstretched.

"AHAHAHAHAHHAH!"

broly-smash-o.gif

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan

applejack_derp_face_by_megaawsomedude-d7fgxtj.png

"GODDAMMIT, ASSHOLE, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT!"

020.png

Wait, where the hell had Shizuo found the medieval wardrobe that was now flying at Broly's head?!

"I WAS GETTING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT, YOU FUCKING STEROID PUMPING ASSHOLE!"

mlfw10086-360693__safe_applejack_solo_animated_hat_eating_artist-colon-mixermike622_nom_x252Bintensifies_intense.gif

Applejack woke up to this? She was having a full-on panic attack while she watched this shitstorm unfold.

applebloom_by_jazzwolf14-d4srecb.png

Applebloom just looked a mix of fear, worry, and disappointment.

"U-Uh...yeah, sis? I-I think that guy's a Reaper, not that Bubba fella..."

0e9.png

"Applebloom, it don't take a genius to-!..." Applejack huffed, shrugging off her sudden frustration, "Guh, nevermind, just...help me get some o' these folks back on their feet,"

With a nod from Applebloom, the two of them made their way over to Junko's side, who looked to have taken the brunt of that crazy-haired nutjob's assault. Applejack bit down on her jacket and pulled, whereas Applebloom wiggled her little head underneath her and pushed until their efforts combined hefted her upright.

"Y'alright there sugarcube?" "Cuz ya took a serious beatin'..." the two of them mentioned, giving her their condolences, still standing by her side in case she needed any further support.

@Atomyk @Kakarot! @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Other peeps​

@Crimson Spartan
The strange yellow bag didn't appear to do anything special for the moment after Sixi put it down... But, perhaps it contained some sort of message or something inside? It did look to have been designed to transport sensitive documents and such...

Broly almost didn't even want to address Shizou's efforts with a response. But he had to commend the fellow blonde man for one thing. He was certainly putting all of his effort into trying to stop him. Even if it would amount for nothing in the end! Because this planet and everyone on it was doomed! The furniture smashed against Broly's body but he'd land on the ground without so much as a scratch as he raised the blast above his head.

"TIME'S OVER! HAHAHAA-..AHAH...NO...NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The blast slowly ebbed away into nothingness as Broly struggled to keep his LSSJ state up. But despite his struggles, Haruka's efforts would prove fruitful in the end. Broly's muscles lessened and his hair returned to it's normal black state. Leaving what was once a mass murderer bent on killing everybody into a sheepish man who didn't look like he wanted to be here at all..

latest

"...You...Took my...Energy again..."

The projectiles from Bubba smashed into Broly, leaving bloody stains on the saiyan's chest. But his expression remained the same depressed looking one.

"...Damn.."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Tactician @Kaykay @Jeremi @DapperDogman
The girl was about to hit Broly with the rapier along with Deemo's musical energy, but thankfully his form reverted, and the girl stopped her attack.

"Are you ok?" the girl asked Broly, even though he was an apparent Reaper.

@Kakarot!

Broly almost didn't even want to address Shizou's efforts with a response. But he had to commend the fellow blonde man for one thing. He was certainly putting all of his effort into trying to stop him. Even if it would amount for nothing in the end! Because this planet and everyone on it was doomed! The furniture smashed against Broly's body but he'd land on the ground without so much as a scratch as he raised the blast above his head.

"TIME'S OVER! HAHAHAA-..AHAH...NO...NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The blast slowly ebbed away into nothingness as Broly struggled to keep his LSSJ state up. But despite his struggles, Haruka's efforts would prove fruitful in the end. Broly's muscles lessened and his hair returned to it's normal black state. Leaving what was once a mass murderer bent on killing everybody into a sheepish man who didn't look like he wanted to be here at all..

latest

"...You...Took my...Energy again..."

The projectiles from Bubba smashed into Broly, leaving bloody stains on the saiyan's chest. But his expression remained the same depressed looking one.

"...Damn.."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Tactician @Kaykay @Jeremi @DapperDogman
If the projectile from Bubba smashed into Broly, then that means that the drill was most likely embedded in the mans chest.

The wire suddenly shuddered...began it began to reel the powered down Broly towards Bubba.

Big Daddy wasn't done yet, as a large hand would suddenly grapple the man's neck, forcefully ripping him off the drill and thrusting him into the air, holding him above.

Bioshock_Big_Daddy_by_skybolt.jpg

The drill was stained and bloody now, still roaring and spinning like a thirsty beast. Bubba was dead silent now, but its eyes were red and merciless as its lights shined on the depressed face of a defeated warrior. It was no Bubba, yet only Big Daddy. The grip on his neck began to tighten with malice and venom, the drill spinning faster and faster, primed to tear through the mans small, meaty skull.

@Kakarot! @The Great Detective @EVERYONE

If the projectile from Bubba smashed into Broly, then that means that the drill was most likely embedded in the mans chest.

The wire suddenly shuddered...began it began to reel the powered down Broly towards Bubba.

Big Daddy wasn't done yet, as a large hand would suddenly grapple the man's neck, forcefully ripping him off the drill and thrusting him into the air, holding him above.

The drill was stained and bloody now, still roaring and spinning like a thirsty beast. Bubba was dead silent now, but its eyes were red and merciless as its lights shined on the depressed face of a defeated warrior. It was no Bubba, yet only Big Daddy. The grip on his neck began to tighten with malice and venom, the drill spinning faster and faster, primed to tear through the mans small, meaty skull.

"Bubba..."

The squid would place a hand upon the large metal man's upper arm

"I think that's enough"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Bubba..."

The squid would place a hand upon the large metal man's upper arm

"I think that's enough"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Holy shit, that just went from zero to sixty back to zero to a hundred and twenty real fast.

"Put him down, drill dude, the octopus teacher is right."

Reactions: Takumi
Blinking at the two ponies for a moment, Steve ultimately allowed the pair of them to help him sit the girl upright. Junko groaned in response, one hand reaching up to rub at her head. A nasty bruise was already starting to form on the side of her face, but Steve imagined it would be gone once they were out of this virtual space. As the two ponies spoke to the girl, Steve gave her a pat on the shoulder and stood to his feet. "You two and... Emmeryn, right? Keep a watch on her until we get out of here. After a blow like that, she's not going to be all there for a while."

"G-Great, seeing more ponies... Just what I needed..." Junko hung her head, her face obscured by her thick hair. "This is probably Makoto's fault..."

With Broly seemingly cowed for the moment, Steve regarded Bane with a wary glance.

8wiNk5V.png

"Chances are we got this one right. Even if we didn't, it's probably best for everyone if he was out of sight for a bit. But... Still, I believe in this decision." His eyes narrowed on the man's mask, feeling an understandable amount of intimidation. It was just his look-- tall, strong, and foreboding-- that left Steve wondering how a seemingly reasonable man existed underneath. Perhaps there was more to him than met the eye, something sinister, but he seemed someone that could be relied on by Commander Shepard and her crew, at least for the time being. Nodding to himself, Steve's blue eyes then rose to meet Bane's. "I wanted to thank you for before... with the skeleton. You kept a level head and stood up to him. Not many would bother."

@Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin

Last edited:
"Are you ok?" the girl asked Broly, even though he was an apparent Reaper.

With the blood pouring from the wound Bubba's drill had left and the sudden loss of his energy, Broly only semi-registered the child's words. Why did she care about his health? Wasn't he the one who murdered some of the others here..? He felt so uncomfortable without his vast reserves of energy to call upon. Even if it temporarily left him with a somewhat clearer mind and far more reserved demeanor.

"N...No..I..Don't think-Gah!"

Before he could ponder any further, Broly was forcibly dragged along the ground. Still too caught up in the shock of Haruka's ability to resist. As the drill was ripped from him, blood splattered onto Bubba's helmet and Broly could do little at the moment but wince painfully as he was pulled off his feet. Was this really how he'd meet his end? He had survived being stabbed as an infant, he had survived the destruction of his homeworld. Now, this is what would end the life of the Legendary Super Saiyan? As Broly's chest/face were coated with his own blood, he could do little but close his eyes and wait for the inevitable.

That was until in the back of his head, he heard a bit of wailing. Almost..like an infant's crying.

"Ka..Ka..Kakarot..?" Broly coughed out as the wailing stopped and an image started to form in his head.

3012863094_123771321_320_320.jpg

It was him! The same Kakarot who tormented Broly when they were both infants back on Planet Vegeta with his incessant wailing! The very same being that unintentionally helped to bring Broly to his current state of madness. Pained as his body was, Broly slowly reached up a hand to grip Bubba's own in an attempt to pry it off him.

"Can't..Die..Here...Need to kill..Kakarot!"

At that brief moment, Broly's black hair lit up in a blonde form once more. It seemed even the slightest thought of the one being he hated the most was enough to allow Broly to give one last scare. For soon his hair receded back to normal and his head slumped forward, his eyes narrowed, his breathing ragged. It was clear that he was exhausted without his energy to keep him going and the injuries didn't help matters.

tumblr_ls7uc6Xmec1qadba6o1_r1_500.gif

"Kaka...Rot..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @DapperDogman @The Tactician

Blinking at the two ponies for a moment, Steve ultimately allowed the pair of them to help him sit the girl upright. Junko groaned in response, one hand reaching up to rub at her head. A nasty bruise was already starting to form on the side of her face, but Steve imagined it would be gone once they were out of this virtual space. As the two ponies spoke to the girl, Steve gave her a pat on the shoulder and stood to his feet. "You two and... Emmeryn, right? Keep a watch on her until we get out of here. After a blow like that, she's not going to be all there for the time being."

"G-Great, seeing more ponies... Just what I needed..." Junko hung her head, her face obscured by her thick hair. "This is probably Makoto's fault..."

With Broly seemingly cowed for the moment, Steve regarded Bane with a wary glance.

8wiNk5V.png

"Chances are we got this one right. Even if we didn't, it's probably best for everyone if he was out of sight for a bit. But... Still, I believe in this decision." His eyes narrowed on the man's mask, feeling an understandable amount of intimidation. It was just his look-- tall, strong, and foreboding-- that left Steve wondering how a seemingly reasonable man existed underneath. Perhaps there was more to him than met the eye, something sinister, but he seemed someone that could be relied on by Commander Shepard and her crew, at least for the time being. Nodding to himself, Steve's blue eyes then rose to meet Bane's. "I wanted to thank you for before... with the skeleton. You kept a level head and stood up to him. Not many would bother."

applejack_derp_face_by_megaawsomedude-d7fgxtj.png

mlfw10086-360693__safe_applejack_solo_animated_hat_eating_artist-colon-mixermike622_nom_x252Bintensifies_intense.gif

Applejack woke up to this? She was having a full-on panic attack while she watched this shitstorm unfold.

applebloom_by_jazzwolf14-d4srecb.png

Applebloom just looked a mix of fear, worry, and disappointment.

"U-Uh...yeah, sis? I-I think that guy's a Reaper, not that Bubba fella..."

0e9.png

"Applebloom, it don't take a genius to-!..." Applejack huffed, shrugging off her sudden frustration, "Guh, nevermind, just...help me get some o' these folks back on their feet,"

With a nod from Applebloom, the two of them made their way over to Junko's side, who looked to have taken the brunt of that crazy-haired nutjob's assault. Applejack bit down on her jacket and pulled, whereas Applebloom wiggled her little head underneath her and pushed until their efforts combined hefted her upright.

"Y'alright there sugarcube?" "Cuz ya took a serious beatin'..." the two of them mentioned, giving her their condolences, still standing by her side in case she needed any further support.

@Atomyk @Kakarot! @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Other peeps​

Emmeryn nodded graciously. "We'll take care of her. Don't worry." She looked at the two ponies.

"My name is Emmeryn." She said to the ponies and to Junko. "I am the Exalt of Ylisse. I promise to protect you. And don''t worry. The ponies are here to help. I think.

@Archmage Jeremiah

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Toboe had been quiet so far. And he kind of just stayed as far away as possible when Broly started attacking others.

If Haruka hadn't been there to stop Broly when she did, Toboe might have snapped and attacked the Sayin at some point before it was all over. For the most part he kind of curled in on himself and tried to block out the rest at the moment. He didn't necessarily feel too bad for Broly currently-especially after he admitted to the murder of the Adds.

But, he didn't think that Broly should die for it. No, he thought that Broly should at least take some form of punishment for what he did.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Justin Charming @Others o.o

With the blood pouring from the wound Bubba's drill had left and the sudden loss of his energy, Broly only semi-registered the child's words. Why did she care about his health? Wasn't he the one who murdered some of the others here..? He felt so uncomfortable without his vast reserves of energy to call upon. Even if it temporarily left him with a somewhat clearer mind and far more reserved demeanor.

"N...No..I..Don't think-Gah!"

Before he could ponder any further, Broly was forcibly dragged along the ground. Still too caught up in the shock of Haruka's ability to resist. As the drill was ripped from him, blood splattered onto Bubba's helmet and Broly could do little at the moment but wince painfully as he was pulled off his feet. Was this really how he'd meet his end? He had survived being stabbed as an infant, he had survived the destruction of his homeworld. Now, this is what would end the life of the Legendary Super Saiyan? As Broly's chest/face were coated with his own blood, he could do little but close his eyes and wait for the inevitable.

That was until in the back of his head, he heard a bit of wailing. Almost..like an infant's crying.

"Ka..Ka..Kakarot..?" Broly coughed out as the wailing stopped and an image started to form in his head.

3012863094_123771321_320_320.jpg

It was him! The same Kakarot who tormented Broly when they were both infants back on Planet Vegeta with his incessant wailing! The very same being that unintentionally helped to bring Broly to his current state of madness. Pained as his body was, Broly slowly reached up a hand to grip Bubba's own in an attempt to pry it off him.

"Can't..Die..Here...Need to kill..Kakarot!"

At that brief moment, Broly's black hair lit up in a blonde form once more. It seemed even the slightest thought of the one being he hated the most was enough to allow Broly to give one last scare. For soon his hair receded back to normal and his head slumped forward, his eyes narrowed, his breathing ragged. It was clear that he was exhausted without his energy to keep him going and the injuries didn't help matters.

tumblr_ls7uc6Xmec1qadba6o1_r1_500.gif

"Kaka...Rot..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @DapperDogman @The Tactician
The leviathan did not falter or move even an inch as Broly's power resurfaced, only briefly. It's red lights fixated on the broken warrior, who had no way to defend himself. No way out, no way to block this oncoming attack. Broly, the destroyer the worlds, he who would be the one to kill Kakarot...would face his end by the hands of a lowly palooka in a foul-smelling diving suit.

A faint light of mercy would suddenly flicker in the eyes of Bubba.

That is, until a little girls voice suddenly spoke from with in him.

In the eyes of Bubba, Broly's face would begin to distort and twist, becoming mutated and splicer-like

"Theres the bad man, Mr. B. He's been a very bad man."

"Unstitch him, Mr. B."

"Unstich him."

". .. u . ..n . .. s . .. t .. .. .. i . ... .... .t . .. c .. h"

The drill arm would be thrust forward, crossing the gap into Broly's skull.

Or, rather, into the very side of his cheek. A small cut would be made, drawing the small unit of blood.

" . .. . b .. .r . .. o . .. l . .. "
". .. s . ... p . .. a . ... .. r .. .. e . .. "

Bubba is sparing you.

@EVERYONE

tumblr_nncancmVgs1srqqozo1_500.gif

BUUUUUBAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhh.....

"Oh, thank goodness, you spared him"
tumblr_inline_ninqor3YcA1qemuth.gif

The octopus was shaking, nervous tears streaming down his face

"He's a bad man, yes, but the weak, be it weak willed, weak minded, or weak bodied...Deserve our pity, do they not?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kakarot!

tumblr_nncancmVgs1srqqozo1_500.gif

BUUUUUBAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhh.....

"Oh, thank goodness, you spared him"
tumblr_inline_ninqor3YcA1qemuth.gif

The octopus was shaking, nervous tears streaming down his face

"He's a bad man, yes, but the weak, be it weak willed, weak minded, or weak bodied...Deserve our pity, do they not?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kakarot!
045.png

"Agreed, even if I want to punch this guy sometimes..."

"Anyways, yellow guy, what the hell are you?"

Blinking at the two ponies for a moment, Steve ultimately allowed the pair of them to help him sit the girl upright. Junko groaned in response, one hand reaching up to rub at her head. A nasty bruise was already starting to form on the side of her face, but Steve imagined it would be gone once they were out of this virtual space. As the two ponies spoke to the girl, Steve gave her a pat on the shoulder and stood to his feet. "You two and... Emmeryn, right? Keep a watch on her until we get out of here. After a blow like that, she's not going to be all there for the time being."

8wiNk5V.png

Applejack tipped her hat in agreement, "Aye aye!" "We got 'er, don't worry!" Applebloom reassured, looking up at Junko again upon hearing her murmured speech. The filly pat her leg, since she couldn't quite reach her back. Hopefully the sentiment wasn't lost, "We're real, y'all ain't seein' things...well, ya might after takin' a hit like that, b-but we're real, trust me!"

As Emmeryn turned to face them as well, Applejack met her with a slight bow of her head, "Well howdy Emmeryn, it's nice to meetcha. The name's Applejack, and the young'un here's Applebloom,"

"Young'un? C'mon, I ain't a young'un! I could get my cutie mark any day now!"

Applejack chuckled, "Oh yeah? Well, ya have it now?"

"Uhh...no..."

"Then yer a young'un!"

Applejack continued to laugh as her little sister fumed, ruffling up her vibrant red mane to tease the filly further.

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Peeps​

045.png

"Agreed, even if I want to punch this guy sometimes..."

"Anyways, yellow guy, what the hell are you?"
"WH-WHAT AM I?!"
"I'M A HUMAN! Or...W-Was"
tumblr_ntdchiEXC21ub64pvo1_500.gif

He rubs his neck for a moment and laughs gently
"I'm from earth, that's all I'd like to share at the moment"

@The Tactician

snapshot20080125194621.jpg~c200

So this is how it'd be, huh? The tide had clearly changed from that being in the metal suit. Now all of the shade was being thrown Broly's way. But did they really think the legendary super saiyan would simply stand by while these people threw accusations his way?! If he wanted to kill them then he'd do it right now! Spreading his feet apart, energy roared around Broly's person. This influx of power was enough to shake the ground itself almost as if an earthquake was suddenly arising. These fools would see just how powerful he was and it'd be the last thing they ever did!

But first thing's first, swiftly moving past Courier Six, Broly raised his massive hand and slapped Junko across the face. Obviously not enough to kill the poor girl but enough to put her in her place! Ultimate Asshole was he?! The girl would rue the day she crossed him! Now it was back to the man who had held those primitive weapons his way. An energy ball formed in Broly's hand and he sneered.

"YOU THINK ALL OF YOU CAN TAKE ME?! DO YOU REALLY THINK SEVEN ON ONE WILL DO YOU ANY GOOD!? I'LL TAKE OUT ALL OF YOU!"

Hurling the energy blast at Six's feet, it'd explode and expand outwards likely sending the courier soaring through the air. Looking over his shoulder at Joseph and Bubba, the saiyan cackled as he blasted forward with a speed that clearly didn't match his huge frame.

"NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!"

broly-running-o.gif

If both of them were knocked aside by Broly's double clothsline, Broly sought to kick whichever unfortunate soul had happened to be in his path. Whether or not they had even voted for him. But their was still someone left that had gotten under Broly's skin. Broly broke off from the ground and soared towards Koro Sensei with a hand outstretched.

"AHAHAHAHAHHAH!"

broly-smash-o.gif

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan
And so the Courier flew unable to stablize himself as he crashed through the nearest wall. For most of these next events left him buried under rubble but as things slow down the man suprisingly emerges from the rubble. It took a lot more to kill this Courier but one look at Six could tell he was hurt. "D-Damn that hurt..." he remarked steadying himself as he got out of the rubble. It was a wonder none of his weapons or clothes were destroyed in the blast but what was clear was the flow of crimson from his head. He was coveting his left arm but it still seemed usable. He glanced around trying to get his bearings.

@What the hell just happened!?!?!

"WH-WHAT AM I?!"
"I'M A HUMAN! Or...W-Was"
tumblr_ntdchiEXC21ub64pvo1_500.gif

He rubs his neck for a moment and laughs gently
"I'm from earth, that's all I'd like to share at the moment"

@The Tactician
"..."

SSSSSSIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH

045.png

"Well, you're not the exactly the first weird thing I've seen on Earth. What's your name?"

Or, rather, into the very side of his cheek. A small cut would be made, drawing the small unit of blood.
With the saiyan's vision cloudy as it was, he could barely make out Bubba's humongous frame in front of him. Let alone the drill coming in to murder him. The billions of people who had their homeworlds destroyed by Broly whether it was under his father's influence/his own doing would have been avenged. But as the drill tore a cut on his cheek instead, Broly's eyes opened slightly.

"..You...You...Didn't...Kill me.."

Broly didn't let on that he believed that was a mistake. His energy was too low to risk threatening this creature while he was so close. But his body was still wracked in pain as he coughed up a bit of blood on Bubba's glove. If the saiyan was dropped to the ground, Broly clutched at his stomach, no longer a threat to anyone at the moment. His energy reserves depleted, the saiyan simply didn't know what to do with himself.

"..."

The saiyan couldn't bring himself to say thank you. It simply wasn't in his vocabulary. When you lived a life that for 99% of it wasn't under your own free will, you didn't learn much beyond 'blow up this planet, kill anyone who stands in your way, have fun son.' So the concept of mercy whether it was given to him or he imparted it on someone simply wasn't there for the brutish saiyan. Instead, he forced himself onto his feet not caring the blood that was still flowing from his wound. He refused to simply keel over and die here. He had to live long enough to find Kakarot and kill him!

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
With the saiyan's vision cloudy as it was, he could barely make out Bubba's humongous frame in front of him. Let alone the drill coming in to murder him. The billions of people who had their homeworlds destroyed by Broly whether it was under his father's influence/his own doing would have been avenged. But as the drill tore a cut on his cheek instead, Broly's eyes opened slightly.

"..You...You...Didn't...Kill me.."

Broly didn't let on that he believed that was a mistake. His energy was too low to risk threatening this creature while he was so close. But his body was still wracked in pain as he coughed up a bit of blood on Bubba's glove. If the saiyan was dropped to the ground, Broly clutched at his stomach, no longer a threat to anyone at the moment. His energy reserves depleted, the saiyan simply didn't know what to do with himself.

"..."

The saiyan couldn't bring himself to say thank you. It simply wasn't in his vocabulary. When you lived a life that for 99% of it wasn't under your own free will, you didn't learn much beyond 'blow up this planet, kill anyone who stands in your way, have fun son.' So the concept of mercy whether it was given to him or he imparted it on someone simply wasn't there for the brutish saiyan. Instead, he forced himself onto his feet not caring the blood that was still flowing from his wound. He refused to simply keel over and die here. He had to live long enough to find Kakarot and kill him!

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman
The saiyan felt the pressure on his neck cease, as he was gently let down by the beast. Bubba only stared down at the weakened man, looking at the blood on his glove, his helmet, and his drill. The red lights on the protector would flicker briefly, before becoming green and friendly. Bubba didn't bring himself to say "your welcome" or even try and say anything more to the man. He was programmed and put in this suit with the duty of protection and sacrifice.

Even if it was against his own will, he was forced into this. His mind is a vast, empty ocean of blank thought and directive. Faint memories flowing by like debris and corpses. Some of them tell of individuals who were forced into positions that they had no control over. Given certain powers and freedoms that they had no idea how to use responsibly.

A man in a suit once said;

A man chooses.

A slave obeys.

Killing a corrupt man is considered the right thing.

But what would anyone gain from killing a corrupt slave?

Bubba could only stare down at Broly, silent and motionless.

@The Tactician @Kakarot! @DapperDogman

• Love
"..."

SSSSSSIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH

045.png

"Well, you're not the exactly the first weird thing I've seen on Earth. What's your name?"
"My students have taken to calling me 'Koro-Sensei' From the word Korosenai, which means Unkillable"

"So, I am, literally, The Unkillable Teacher"

He smiles brightly, shooting Bubba and Broly a glance, before zipping over to Broly and tying a small bandage around the Saiyan's torso

"If you leave a trail of blood behind, we may just be followed" the teacher explained, a blatant lie. He didn't wish to kill the Saiyan, and had made every effort so far to merely stop the efforts of the man, without retaliating in a lethal way

You wouldn't have thought based on the squid's actions, that he was once an assassin. A man paid to kill

"I trust you won't try any funny business again" he adds, glancing over his shoulder as he returns to Shizou

"Anyway, what might your name be? You're quite interesting in your own way"

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kakarot!

Status
Not open for further replies.