Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skeletor would chuckle at the man in his grasp. "I can assure you right now you can't do anything I wont allow you to. However...your spirit is quite admirable considering the circumstances. Or, and what I assume is correct, you do not quite grasp the gravity of your situation. But perhaps this will suffice for now."

Shizuo would feel his body go down on its knees bowing at the overlord of Evil. "My you shouldn't have! That is more than I ever asked for!" And so with a wave of his staff Shizuo would find himself in control of his body once again. "Try to be more careful next time."

If it's one knucklehead then it's another. "Do not worry, this man went to more than enough lengths to settle any misunderstandings."

Oh look, another time rift was opening up nearby, I wonder...

tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o7_100.png

"Hiya! Sorry about disappearing all of a sudden, but certainly no one missed me, riiiiight~?"

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Atomyk @Kakarot! @Jeremi

The man looked momentarily nonplussed at Emmeryn's response. "Er, you sure that's a good idea? You might not have any idea what I'm talking about. I mean..." He cleared his throat and shrugged. "It's a name for when an area of space-time is subjected to an increase or decrease in mass. It has a field of affect. That's done through manipulating element zero, a material that doesn't exist in very many universes, as far as I'm aware. All kinds of things are possible then. Namely, faster-than-light space travel, which is what's moving us along right now. So, yeah, space and stuff... Sorry if that went entirely over your head."

Then, suddenly, the man seemed to glow blue, as if a strange aura was emanating from him. "And here's the thing, there are biotics who can generate their own mass effect fields. I... won't get into those details, but basically--" Holding out his hand, a force was generated that toppled a nearby chair. "Basically, yeah, it's like magic."

@The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow

tumblr_m3w33m4N0x1qc2r5c.png

"Oh look, the body-building skeleton is making get on my knees... Wonder what Erika and the fangirls would think..."

As he found himself back in control of his body, something finally snapped into place in his mind. This guy he was talking to, he was going to keep doing this shit to Shizuo if he let this go without teaching him a lesson. Guys like this skeleton were bullies, people who got off on starting shit and pushing people around... And after what he had seen when he had met Tom, Shizuo knew only one other fact about bullies as he stood back up and got ready.

He hated jerks like them.

"Hey, No Nose..."

latest

As Broly kept Skeletor's eyes on him, the bartender took his chance and charged forward. His leg swung out and at the numbskull's torso, and if it hit, Shizuo wasn't going to stop with just one hit. He was going to make sure the wall had a nice new imprint of a human body before this was over.​

The only thing Shizuo would hit was some sort of barrier that would block any punch coming Skeletors way. "Nyehahahah! Do you think I'm stupid enough that I'd let a knucklehead like you go and not protect myself? I guess you really should judge a book by its cover!"

Skeletor's eyes would shine red as he glared at Shizuo. "Now what should I do with you?"

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Atomyk @Kakarot! @The Great Detective

The only thing Shizuo would hit was some sort of barrier that would block any punch coming Skeletors way. "Nyehahahah! Do you think I'm stupid enough that I'd let a knucklehead like you go and not protect myself? I guess you really should judge a book by its cover!"

Skeletor's eyes would shine red as he glared at Shizuo. "Now what should I do with you?"

"Get bent, that's what you should do, asshole!"

76251.jpg

Without missing a beat, he pulled back his kick and began wailing on the barrier with his fists. If Skeletor could sense what the barrier experienced, a sensation matching that of a boulder launched by a catapult slammed into the shield with each strike, with no sign of Shizuo letting up.

"Come on, you gutless coward, drop the shield and lets see how tough you are without your magic bullshit!"

Starman prologue: Dreams and Nightmares.

2306930-jbhkhjhg.jpg

"Nura?"

Thom Keller, the hero known as, Starboy or Starman, member of the Legion of Super-heroes was had just awakened from sleeping, his lover, Nura Nal, was not along side him. That was too strange, but something made him uneasy. Getting up, he would move towards the restroom.

Everytime Thom woke up in the morning with out Nura by his side, the man go nervous. Her prophetic dreams sometimes came as night terrors. Sometimes she shook the whole bed, sometimes she would burst out yell. Dreaming of pain is not what Thom wanted, nor would anyone would want for their loved ones.

As he reached rest room, he saw his Dream girl on the floor, crying.

"Thom. I'm scared. I-I need you to do something for me, for the legion. "

......................................................................................................................

Now

This was not mission. Where was he? Waking up in costume. Something felt wrong.

"Oh no."

Thom could feel it. In the future, they have treat for people with Schizophrenia that "cures them" for a time being. Being born with that illness, It was not new to Thom. However, Starman could feel his mind falling apart. Everything was becoming disorganized. His memories, his misson's goals, even the mental image of his Dream girl, Nura, was fading.

He was losing his mind. Storming into the War room, he would slam himself into a wall, laying on the ground, Objects nearby began to float. His was unknowing losing control of his gravity powers Earnestly and sincerely he would call to the people the room. Tear streamed slowly under his mask

824985-starman_6.jpg

"My name is, what's my name? Starman?, Not sure. maybe? Has a nice ring to it. I think, I think I'm losing my mind. Can some help me find it?"

@Mari @Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kakarot! @Mighty Roman

Toboe Prologue

Wolfs-rain-wolfs-rain-2861622-601-300.jpg

Toboe had been with his pack on their usual search for Paradise, but they were also searching for the Flower Maiden Cheza who would help them get to Paradise.

But, something was off. Toboe skidded to a stop and looked off into the distance, having picked up something with his keen hearing.

latest

The rest of the pack stopped to look back at Toboe.

"What is it Runt?" Tsume asked.

"I thought I heard something." Toboe responded before sudden tremors hit, catching the group off guard. Though, so far they were small, as if something big was headed their way and when Toboe and the rest caught sight of it in the distance due to it's sheer size he knew they were in for trouble.

"Let's keep going, the farther we get away from that thing the better." Kiba, the artic wolf growled. The rest had no objections and continued.

But the world that was practically a wasteland began to fall apart around the wolves. The ground split, a large piece of land suddenly jutting out from the earth under Toboe, catching him off guard and knocking him back into the ground where he hit his head and went out like a light, unable to hear the calls of his pack members.

When Toboe woke up he hadn't a clue of where he was. But he looked at the assortment of others around. He didn't recognize anyone here or where they were and was very confused. One thing he did know was that his head throbbed pretty bad.

"Uh...where am I?" He asked anyone willing to answer.

latest

This was not a feeling Broly was used to and not one that he liked. His seemingly limitless energy had been calmed down to manageable levels thanks to something this child had done. Almost as if she had done something similar to the effect that his father's restraining device had. The result left Broly in a calm state, very contrasting to his super saiyan form who wanted to fight/murder everything in sight.

"You...took...my power away. " He stated as if it was clear as day. Which to him it sure felt like it was. This child who didn't look like she'd be able to stop him from snapping her in two with his bare hands if he felt the inclination to. She had somehow sapped away his energy to the point where he didn't feel angry enough to work on bringing it back up to where it had been just a few seconds ago.

"I'm...Sorry."

It wasn't very often that you saw the legendary super saiyan apologize for anything but in this almost docile-like state, it was the closest anyone would ever get.

@Kaykay @The Tactician

He was certainly scary before, but now? He almost seemed kind of nice. At least, that was what Haruka thought. Karasu wasn't so easily convinced that the man's mindset had changed. The Dragon Torque may have protected them from his power, but would it go so far as to rewrite his personality, too?

The cloaked man certainly didn't think so.

"It's okay, as long as you-" she started before a few other messes decided to crop up.

Some...robot decided to offer another place to fight. In Haruka's opinion, they shouldn't need to fight at all. They were all in the same boat, or space ship, here after all. But it was better than just letting them go at it like that commander had earlier. Still though...

An old man who must've thought it was still Halloween then bumped into Mr. Environment Destroyer. Geez, the crazy one had already calmed down, what was with these two?

Haruka quickly moved towards the two, not fond of the violence that seemed to permeate from every inch of this wretched ship. She opened her mouth to speak and...

"You will do nothing."

The voice that came wasn't Haruka's, but that of Karasu. Sick of her having to run around breaking up fights, he figured it'd be safer if he was the one to do it. He couldn't let any harm come to her, after all. As Shizuo continued to pummel the barrier Skeletor had erected, Karasu didn't hesitate to firmly place a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Calm down. You make yourself look like a fool."

@The Tactician @Atomyk @Kakarot! @The Great Detective @Jeremi

The robot only stared, or in other words, didn't seem to react much at all to the evolving tension in the room. The flaps on the top its head did raise, as if mimicking a pair of eyebrows. It looked to Shizuo specifically for a moment. "We are a geth mobile platform, capable of running over one thousand individual geth programs at once. We are referred to as Legion. There are no actual gears inside this platform's head." Then, it turned to Broly. "With assistance from the Normandy's systems, we are capable of running holographic simulations for you to vent your aggression through, if that is what you desire. As previously stated, the shuttle bay is a viable location for these actions."

Despite Shepard's silence on the matter, Legion was already moving to whisk the group away on to the ship's elevator. For those that followed it, Legion would not say a word until you'd arrived.

b6MSi7X.png

The shuttle bay was a far larger space than the war room, equipped with both armory lockers and a sizable gym. Shuttles were stationed here, and a hum could be heard throughout the room. To those around it, Legion would say, "Thank you for your cooperation."

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot! @Kaykay @Jeremi @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @The Tactician @Josh M

Last edited:

76251.jpg

Without missing a beat, he pulled back his kick and began wailing on the barrier with his fists. If Skeletor could sense what the barrier experienced, a sensation matching that of a boulder launched by a catapult slammed into the shield with each strike, with no sign of Shizuo letting up.

"Come on, you gutless coward, drop the shield and lets see how tough you are without your magic bullshit!"

The shield had taken worse hits than any boulder could muster and Skeletor didn't seem much strained either. "...I see. Well like any mutt you will tire out eventually, because right now you are treading dangerous waters."

He was certainly scary before, but now? He almost seemed kind of nice. At least, that was what Haruka thought. Karasu wasn't so easily convinced that the man's mindset had changed. The Dragon Torque may have protected them from his power, but would it go so far as to rewrite his personality, too?

"It's okay, as long as you-" she started before a few other messes decided to crop up.

Some...robot decided to offer another place to fight. In Haruka's opinion, they shouldn't need to fight at all. They were all in the same boat, or space ship, here after all. But it was better than just letting them go at it like that commander had earlier. Still though...

An old man who must've thought it was still Halloween then bumped into Mr. Environment Destroyer. Geez, the crazy one had already calmed down, what was with these two?

Haruka quickly moved towards the two, not fond of the violence that seemed to permeate from every inch of this wretched ship. She opened her mouth to speak and...

"You will do nothing."

The voice that came wasn't Haruka's, but that of Karasu. Sick of her having to run around breaking up fights, he figured it'd be safer if he was the one to do it. He couldn't let any harm come to her, after all. As Shizuo continued to pummel the barrier Skeletor had erected, Karasu didn't hesitate to firmly place a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Aaaah sanity prevails, thank you young lady." The barrier would disappear as Skeletor would look at Shizuo one final time. "Rest assured before this is all over you will know your place." With that he'd head after the robot thing leading them to the shuttle bay.

The robot only stared, or in other words, didn't seem to react much at all to the evolving tension in the room. The flaps on the top its head did raise, as if mimicking a pair of eyebrows. It looked to Shizuo specifically for a moment. "We are a geth mobile platform, capable of running over one thousand individual geth programs at once. We are referred to as Legion. There are no actual gears inside this platform's head." Then, it turned to Broly. "With assistance from the Normandy's systems, we are capable of running holographic simulations for you to vent your aggression through, if that is what you desire. As previously stated, the shuttle bay is a viable location for these actions."

Despite Shepard's silence on the matter, Legion was already moving to whisk the group away on to the ship's elevator. For those that followed it, Legion would not say a word until you'd arrived.

b6MSi7X.png

The shuttle bay was a far larger space than the war room, equipped with both armory lockers and a sizable gym. Shuttles were stationed here, and a hum could be heard throughout the room. To those around it, Legion would say, "Thank you for your cooperation."

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot! @Kaykay @Jeremi @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @The Tactician
Once there Skeletor looked around with interest, while not as tech savvy as Tri-clops he understood the functionality of things. "Interesting, very interesting. The technology in this world isn't much different from mine, except the utter lack of magic that is." Which was all well and good for him, that meant he had a trump card against any would be foes in this universe.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot! @Kaykay @Atomyk @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @The Tactician

"Your timeline...?" Garrus asked slowly. Tali raised a hand a bit excitedly.

"Can timelines fall apart, exactly? Not that I would know anything about alternate timelines precisely... I would just imagine they all, you know, exist concurrently. Unless we look at each new timeline as a specifically separate universe instead of a universe containing multiple timelines side by side, then I suppose--"

Garrus let out a grand sigh, cutting Tali off. It was difficult to see her face from behind her mask, but her body language suggested she was flashing Garrus a rather dirty look.

"Don't you remember when things were simple? Then the Reapers blow a hole in your universe and reveals there's all these other universes. Riveting stuff."

"I was just saying."

@The Great Detective

"You will do nothing."

b6MSi7X.png

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot! @Kaykay @Jeremi @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @The Tactician
"You know what, screw this!"

Throwing one last punch in frustration, a fuming Shizuo stomped off, not wanting to deal with spooky skeletons again. Besides, he wanted to save his energy for his spar with Shepard, so why waste anymore on him?

(Going to be off for awhile starting now)​

76251.jpg

1044233_377741162337416_316529176_n.jpg

"Grr...I..Said...Stop.."

Broly didn't mind the show of anger. Normally, he would have found it quite amusing. For it was when people were at their most trying moments that they got so vicious. He loved seeing that look on their faces before he killed them! But he'd seen quite enough of this petulant welp trying to throw his weight around. Only he could show off his power! Thanks to Haruka's influence however, Broly struggled to bring out his energy although a green aura would emitt around his person and his face clearly showed he was trying to pull at the recesses of his power. Or he was really angry. Either one could have been completely valid.

If Shizuo didn't calm himself than base form or not Broly was putting an end to this. If he had his power taken from him before he could fight than nobody else would be fighting!

Thankfully it seemed the brat and her guardian seemed to have it under control. Shame that was, Broly would have enjoyed throwing this bartender through a wall. For now however Broly's energy dissipated leaving the sayian looking visibly disappointed that the situation had been defused before he could step in.
b6MSi7X.png

This was where the beings on this ship went to do their training?! Hah! It was no wonder to Broly now why their power levels were so weak! Not that they could have even come close to posing any kind of threat to him and his power bur still, this was pitiful! Where were the saibamen at the ready? Where were the enemies ready to kill you if you didn't pay attention?

Well, at the very least he was grateful for the 'Geth' showing him this room. This room was said to be much better for fighting. It's just too bad that his power was being subdued by Haruka at the moment. For he would have absolutely loved to throw both that Esper and Shizuo around this place like the vermin that they are!

At the moment, he'd just slump his shoulders and made his way off to find somewhere to sit. With no power to draw on and no fools willing to cause a ruckus for him to get in the middle of, what was their to do?

dbzm8-045.jpg

@TheColourlessRainbow @Jeremi @Kaykay @Atomyk @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Prologue: Gods of Misfortune

"Hiyorinnnnn~!"

tumblr_n05824IgFI1ruk661o7_250.gif

There was no time wasted between the name being called enthusiastically and a certain goddess tackling an unfortunate and uncomfortable Hiyori Iki. The teen let out a surprised 'eep', her face becoming dusted with red as the other female began squeezing the life out of her. Hiyori knew it was meant to be an affectionate(or, well, she hoped it was) gesture, but Kofuku could get a bit carried away with the hugs, and it made the half-phantom uncomfortable at times. Yet, she tolerated it, awkwardly patting the pink-haired goddess on the head as she was flooded with suffocating snuggles.

God help he- ...No, wait, the moment she thought the phrase, a vivid image of Yato popped into her mind. ..I'm doomed, poor Hiyori thought, only for Kofuku to finally pull away after what felt like an eternity. The pink-haired god put slight distance between their forms, a hand placing itself on her hip as she did so. "Where's Yatty, Hiyorin? And Yuki?" she inquired, tilting her head ever-so-slightly and making her hair bounce lightly in the process. Hiyori, relieved to be free of Kofuku's hold, only hesitated for the briefest moment. "Milord got out again, and they're off looking for him," she explained. "Oh, uh, speaking of.. I should catch up with them. I need to make sure Yato is alright.."

"..."

tumblr_inline_n9arwi7ulZ1sp2ze6.png

Oh, no. That look could only mean one thing.... Hiyori needed to get out of there. Fast. "U-um, s-see you, Kofuku!" Hiyori exclaimed, up and dashing out of the place. Naturally, Kofuku had to follow. How could she not? "Oh, do you have a thing for Yatty? I--"

"...W-what is that?"

"..Huh?" Suddenly realizing the the darkness spreading over the place, the god glanced around and then skyward, only to find something that would likely horrify most humans. But the thing was, Kofuku wasn't human. All traces of her fangirling now long gone, a solemn expression formed on her feats, and she took on that dangerous edge that Hiyori always forgot she had. "Hiyorin, run. Find Yatty and get out of here," the god commanded, voice suddenly serious. Hiyori looked concerned about leaving for a moment, but she slowly nodded and ran as fast as her legs would carry her.

Kofuku, herself, knew she had no chance against the beasts that she now could hear coming around. Not without Daikoku at her side, and he had run off to check in with Tenjin on an important matter. But, still, Kofuku had her agility.. And, above that? Her vents. The god braced herself, the slightest trace of a smirk tugging at her lips. The phantoms were dangerous to humans, but in the way of trying to give them bad thoughts. Perhaps they could do the same to these clearly much more hostile and threatening, though that was something Kofuku never thought she'd say in her life.

tumblr_n1guhyY2mm1s103ldo5_r1_500.gif

"..Prepare for a lot of gloom."

With those words, it opened - a rift in the ground, spouting purple light that was rather menacing and unholy. But not as much as what came from it. It took no time at all for the monsters of her own world's origin to flock to the concentrated mass of gloom, pouring in from every direction. It seemed to distract the foreign beasts, with the phantoms beginning to latch onto them, trying to influence them. However, this didn't bode well for her, either - a number of phantoms were coming at her, and she was left at their mercy without her Regalia. But, with her fleet feet, she managed to dodge them and escape safely.

That was how she'd gotten there. She'd been 'rescued', though she hadn't at all needed it, and brought to this odd place. She had been practically dragged to the ship, squirming and insisting on going back for Daikoku, but she had had no choice. Forced to leave him behind, the man who had named her and taken care of her and done so much for her when no one else had. Somewhere, deep down in her heart, she knew that at least Hiyori, Yato, and Yukine had escaped. They had to of. And surely if Daikoku had been with Tenjin, he'd have made it out, too. If Kofuku, not even a god of fortune, had managed? Then all of them could have, too. That's what she kept telling herself.

At their new 'home', Kofuku found herself without a place yet again, and it brought feelings of immense sadness and longing. She wasn't even allowed to have a job around the place due to often unintentionally causing messups, and it was depressing. However, she kept her spirit, often making attempts to socialize and befriend others. But with no jobs and no Regalia, it seemed that she was quickly forgotten by those around her. The curse of the gods. In any case, at least some of the inhuman sort could both see and remember her, even if a few humans couldn't.

Once called for the little meeting, the god leapt at the opportunity, glad for something to do. If she had a tail, it'd be wagging like no one would believe. Luckily, the 'tail' was Hiyori's feat - not Kofuku's. Regardless, the god was happy, and that was the point. So even with the bit of news of a 'surprise' safe haven, and the mention of the places dwindling, she couldn't bring herself to care. Instead, she just took a minute to bask in the wonderful feeling of being able to go do whatever she liked! But then, there was a pause as something occurred to Kofuku.

...Err, where was she to start?

@NOBODY​

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk and Takumi
Toboe decided to explore, and maybe find someone who knew what was going on exactly. He was worried about his pack, but first thing first: he needed information. But, he also needed to do something about his head as well. The disguised wolf sighed, shoulders slumping. If only he had been up earlier when most of the others were, then maybe he had learned something new.

The wolf under the guise yawned, ears pinned back rather sadly.

@Anybody wanting to interact with Toboe

The Master running into the Combat Information Center quickly took a look around.

"Boring! Boring! Dull! Ugh, is this really time travel worthy?" he began ranting out loud before ultimately leaving the room dissapointed.
So he soon enough he was left wandering about the ship again, since there was nothing better to do.

As he got close to the Crew Quarters he stumbled along some guys talking, yadda yadda yadda!
But then also some Girl nearby, seemingly just as lost as he was... So he announced to the entire crowd

tumblr_inline_mlxt0vlSDN1qz4rgp.gif

"Greetings Humans! You may call me Saxon! The Time Travelling Master! If I may ask, what brings folks like yourself to this location?".

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow

• Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick
She stared back for a small moment before responding, as if she was assessing their response. She seemed to react somewhat neutrally. "Judging by your reactions, this platform is unfamiliar to you both. Perhaps even the concept of an artificial intelligence. Your confusion over your presence on this ship is a concern." The robotic female seemed to convey a constant calm, her tone even and natural. If she thought the unknown pair a threat, she didn't show it. "You can call me EDI. The others on the Normandy do. I am not an organic like yourselves, but a created intelligence. I was installed on-board the Normandy to ensure both its and the crew's well-being."

Stepping forward, EDI offered a better look at herself. "This is an infiltration unit, designed to move among organics without detection. This body allows me to provide limited-fire ground support and to reach areas the ship can't." She then exchanged a glance between the pair.

"... Now, as for why you are here, that is something you should be aware of. There is a device on board that has allowed us transport others on to the ship. Through this, we have gathered both refugees and those who wish to assist us in our cause. If you are not aware what that cause is, I must inform you that we are in the midst of war."

@Prince Shattered Charming
tumblr_n0yaerMSgi1ts863io1_500.gif

Elijah was pleasantly surprised to see that... EDI was informative and knew most of what he wanted to know. He listened to her speak about what she was and what was going on. He had heard the Shepard lady speak of a war and whatnot, but he was too busy trying to figure out where he was to pay attention to anything the lady said. "The Reapers, those are what we must fight." Rubbing his temples once again, he gave a heavy sigh, before looking at EDI again. "Do you happen to know where the Reapers are now?" Elijah didn't like to be caught off guard like this, the flashbacks of seeing people he cared for and loved be ripped away from him... "How are we going to fight them, I hope you have a grand plan or something of that sorts to aid in this... war."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9l0ldelqkmoswkgwsswkkwosc_640.gif

Klaus was taking everything EDI has said in, he needed to analyze every word, trying to figure out as much as he could at the time. "So this war... what are these Reapers made of, are they made of the same material that you're made of?" Folding his arms, he had a solid, unreadable stare at the moment. Rubbing the back of his head, he started to look around the Captain's Cabin. "Are you absolutely sure we are safe here? Those things..." He stopped talking, letting Elijah do all the talking for the most part now.

The Tenth Doctor Prologue: The Lone Time Lord

tumblr_l83m3iAaLg1qdyx3ao1_500.jpg

Standing in front of his drained TARDIS in the hangar, the Doctor gently stroked the worn dark blue wood of his ship. She had drained most of her energy helping the Doctor and Rose, technically the Bad Wolf entity, hold back the Reaper invasion.

Though, after what felt like eternity, the Reapers had eventually broke through. The Bad Wolf, incredibly weakened and exhausted, disappeared back into the time vortex while the Doctor's drained TARDIS was thrown out of the vortex. It was a miracle that Normandy came across the adrift blue box.

That was over a month ago.

Since then the Doctor put himself to use as a member of the crew using his expertise and working as the 'Tea Delivery Man', a job of his own invention and one he quite enjoyed. Not only did tea help everyone in getting through these stressful times, but he also got know and bond with some of the crew. Even in the bleakest of times, the Doctor was never one to give up on the promise of his namesake.

A sudden sound brought the old Time Lord back to reality. A very familiar and impossible sound. The sound of a TARDIS' engines.

wj4qFn5.gif

"But... but... it can't be." He muttered to himself, running in the direction of the sound only to find nothing.

The Doctor frowned and rubbed his chin. "I could've sworn I heard..." Shaking his head, he went over to an access panel and tapped the intercom.

"Bridge, this is the Doctor."
@TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @Gwazi Magnum @anybody who wants to interact with the Doctor

The man looked momentarily nonplussed at Emmeryn's response. "Er, you sure that's a good idea? You might not have any idea what I'm talking about. I mean..." He cleared his throat and shrugged. "It's a name for when an area of space-time is subjected to an increase or decrease in mass. It has a field of affect. That's done through manipulating element zero, a material that doesn't exist in very many universes, as far as I'm aware. All kinds of things are possible then. Namely, faster-than-light space travel, which is what's moving us along right now. So, yeah, space and stuff... Sorry if that went entirely over your head."

Then, suddenly, the man seemed to glow blue, as if a strange aura was emanating from him. "And here's the thing, there are biotics who can generate their own mass effect fields. I... won't get into those details, but basically--" Holding out his hand, a force was generated that toppled a nearby chair. "Basically, yeah, it's like magic."

@The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow

Emmeryn nodded. She didn't understand, but she listened. "It sounds very... Complicated." And then when he performed the function with the chair, she was amazed. It was like magic.

She held the time out, and clutched her staff. "This can light things on fire, and this can heal." She said.

The Master running into the Combat Information Center quickly took a look around.

"Boring! Boring! Dull! Ugh, is this really time travel worthy?" he began ranting out loud before ultimately leaving the room dissapointed.
So he soon enough he was left wandering about the ship again, since there was nothing better to do.

As he got close to the Crew Quarters he stumbled along some guys talking, yadda yadda yadda!
But then also some Girl nearby, seemingly just as lost as he was... So he announced to the entire crowd

"Greetings Humans! You may call me Saxon! The Time Travelling Master! If I may ask, what brings folks like yourself to this location?".

"I don't know." Emmeryn said to the Master. "I was sacrificing myself for my people, and then, I ended up here on this Spaceship."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"I don't know." Emmeryn said to the Master. "I was sacrificing myself for my people, and then, I ended up here on this Spaceship."
"Sacrificing yourself for your people? Well, that's a rather Noble goal... Reminds me of a friend of mine" the Master replied.
His walking on the line between demeaning and applauding.​
However, as if right on que the Master's ears suddenly perked up when heard a familiar voice pop up through the speakers of the Normandy.

tumblr_lofa7vOQUR1qbyveqo5_r1_500.gif

Instantly he pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver and pointed it at the Speakers, buzzing his Screwdriver to mess with the speakers signal.
Then lowering the screwdriver to his mouth like it was a microphone he said "Doctor? Is that really you? Well, can't say I'm surprised. Time Traveling, some form of Genocide involving hateful machines... Wait, you're not going to kill an entire species to stop some machines again are you?" as what he was saying into his Screwdriver was now broadcasting across the speakers.

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck

The Tenth Doctor Prologue: The Lone Time Lord

tumblr_l83m3iAaLg1qdyx3ao1_500.jpg

Standing in front of his drained TARDIS in the hangar, the Doctor gently stroked the worn dark blue wood of his ship. She had drained most of her energy helping the Doctor and Rose, technically the Bad Wolf entity, hold back the Reaper invasion.

Though, after what felt like eternity, the Reapers had eventually broke through. The Bad Wolf, incredibly weakened and exhausted, disappeared back into the time vortex while the Doctor's drained TARDIS was thrown out of the vortex. It was a miracle that Normandy came across the adrift blue box.

That was over a month ago.

Since then the Doctor put himself to use as a member of the crew using his expertise and working as the 'Tea Delivery Man', a job of his own invention and one he quite enjoyed. Not only did tea help everyone in getting through these stressful times, but he also got know and bond with some of the crew. Even in the bleakest of times, the Doctor was never one to give up on the promise of his namesake.

A sudden sound brought the old Time Lord back to reality. A very familiar and impossible sound. The sound of a TARDIS' engines.

wj4qFn5.gif

"But... but... it can't be." He muttered to himself, running in the direction of the sound only to find nothing.

The Doctor frowned and rubbed his chin. "I could've sworn I heard..." Shaking his head, he went over to an access panel and tapped the intercom.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @Gwazi Magnum @anybody who wants to interact with the Doctor
Emmeryn nodded. She didn't understand, but she listened. "It sounds very... Complicated." And then when he performed the function with the chair, she was amazed. It was like magic.

She held the time out, and clutched her staff. "This can light things on fire, and this can heal." She said.

Kofuku, who had eventually managed to wind up on some random floor(through the guidance of 'eenie meenie miney mo'), idly explored with a curious expression on her face. The god had never exactly subjected herself to too much technology- at least, of this level -, so this was all new to her. And, without Daikoku to keep her in check.... Ooh.. What's this button do? Luckily for probably everyone on board, she didn't have the chance to investigate further before an unfamiliar man spoke up loudly.

Curiosity-filled eyes drifted to the owner of the voice, and the pink-haired young woman tilted her head. 'Humans'? Just who was he talking to? Nearly giggling at the words, Kofuku held no quarrels with speaking up to correct him.

tumblr_n01b3wnuIq1rkqehto10_400.gif

"I'm no human, silly~ I'm Kofuku! Nice to meet you!" she spoke enthusiastically, smiling brightly at the Master. As for his inquiry, however, it brought about a more serious expression from the god. She likely would have answered, if it weren't for her being beaten to it by Emmeryn's own explanation.. And after that, by the Master speaking into some sort of screwdriver. Perhaps he was praying to another god - maybe Kofuku was right, and all the others got out, too! Hardly caring for having to keep her cover given the situation, Kofuku didn't hesitate to speak up. "What god are you praying to? Is it Yatty, or Bisha?" she asked, seeming eager for an answer.

@Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Sir Ni!-ck @TheColourlessRainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.