Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC Note: I guess I forgot to tag you, cuz I said in the main thread that I wasnt playing Dio-- I was replacing Dio with Bubba. So, this isnt a duo)
@Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow

Big Daddy Prologue
-|| Sinking Sea, Falling Sky || -

*skrttttch*

"I am Andrew Ryan."

...and I'm here to ask you a question."

"Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?"

"'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.'"

"'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.'"

"'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.'"

"I rejected those answers."

"Instead, I chose something different."

"I chose the impossible."

"I chose..."

latest

"RAPTUR--"*BWOOOOOOOOOOM*

Another laser came barreling through the water, defying the petty laws of physics that bind such weapons of mass destruction to the earth and sky-- and not the sea. The shimmery red ray of death came like a lance, piercing through the erroded structures of a mad millionaire and turning the ruin of Rapture into nothing but dust.

The source of the laser was..

Reaper-Destroyer-mass-effect-3-30072658-1920-1080.jpg

That thing.

The world above was already being rendered to ash and fire, as the Reapers came with sudden force and swiftness. This is not the only Earth that has been invaded by the Reapers, but it may be one of the easiest ones to eradicate and destroy. Unlike the Earth that Commander Shepard fought for, which was enhanced and far beyond the realm of technology, this Earth is...in 1960. Before the advent of any notable military technology that could even make the Reapers giggle condescendingly.

A couple Destroyer-class reapers were enough to wipe out an entire continent at this time. This world is beyond saving, but as the harvest cycle goes-- ALL sentient life must be eradicated.

Even those that built a city underwater.

Another booming horn resounded from the metallic titan, heard by all that still inhabited Rapture. A single destroyer-class reaper was needed to eradicated anyone that still lived within these ruins. The dead city was alive with panic and chaos, as splicers ran about trying to gather as much ADAM as they could and high-tail it out of the city. The ones that still had some resemblance of thought, anyway. Some splicers simply ignored the Reaper and continued hunting for the sweet red substance that they oh-so desire. They would meet a quick watery death soon enough.

A pair of mask-bearing splicers stood within the Bathysphere Station, just about ready to get the hell outta dodge.

"C'MON! LETS GO, WE AINT GOT TIME TO LOOK ANYMORE!"

"B-but, I-I need just-t one.."

"DEY'S ALL DEAD, WE NEEDA GO!"

"I n-need...one of th-those lil' shits..before I die!"

"BAH! FORGET YO--"

"THERE!"

The two grotesque beings motioned their mutated faces around the corner, listening to the eery tune of a little girl skipping happily down a hallway. The soft voice was humming a tune in..a tired and slurred manner. Both of the splicers looked to each other briefly before snickering with malice and getting into an ambush position as the Little Sister approached the corner.

"I hope they aren't leaving on the field trip without me.." the Little Sister mused with her distorted, sickly voice. Her eyes glowed an unnatural orange tint, her skin completely grey and devoid of any color. A faint orange glow resonated from her tummy, underneath the ragged and dirty pink and blue dress she wore. She hummed for a few more, finally reaching the corner.

"HA!"

The two splicers pounced from their positions, bringing out a surprised shriek from the child. Before she could scamper away, the two men of greater strength managed to grip her feet and keep her held down. Of course, this isn't anything rule-breaking as the two splicers seemed to have the full intent of killing her rather than, well, you know.

"LET GO! LET GO!" the sister shrieked once more, trying to squirm out of the grip. One of the splicers let out a demented laugh "N-now, we ain't gonna h-hurt ya...j-just-t bring th-that ADAM here..".

The splicer proceeded to lift the girl into the air, producing a surgical saw from his pockets. The rusted, blood stained saw blade began to inch ever closer to the orange glow of the sisters tummy, the laughter of the splicer growing more and more devilish. The other one was turned around and looking behind his comrade. His mouth hung open.

"ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Unfortunately, it appears you cannot harvest ADAM correctly when a gargantuan drill was piercing your abdomen. The splicer looked down in absolute horror, blood beginning to spill from his wide-open mouth. The sister managed to free herself from the beings hand. The drill suddenly began to spin-- its mechanical roar substituted with the sounds of ribcage snapping and tissue tearing and ripping, and the horrified screams of the splicer. Lifted into the air like a ragdoll, the splicer was suddenly flung from the drill-- pieces of cracked bone, flesh and drips of blood gracefully soaring through the air as the scum slammed firm against a metal wall and crumpled to the floor-- eyes glazed over and dead.

bioshock-big-daddy.jpg

Guess who's back.

Back again.

Bubba's back.

Tell a friend.

The Big Daddy stood there in silence, staring down the opponent. On him was...a number of Little Sisters, actually. At least a handful of children orbited around the hulking figure, either riding on his backside or fearfully hiding behind one of his legs. The Little Sister that was about to be sawed open quickly joined the congregation, running to the Big Daddy's side. The splicer was too afraid to even try and stop her.

The splicer quickly regained composure and faced the beast, smiling. "H-hey, your..one of the nice ones, right? I know. Your one of the ones that...help out...everyone? Listen, if you help me outta h--MMGGFGHF"

His sentence was cut short as Bubba rushed forward and gripped the puny mans head with his own gargantuan hand. The hand almost completely enveloped the head of the splicer, whom gripped his hand and attempted to escape, struggling.

". . . ... .. . N . . . O . .. . .. .T. .. .."

*CRACK*

All it took was one swift twist of the thumb. The splicers neck made a sick crack noise-- and his entire body immediately went limp and lifeless. The big daddy tossed the corpse aside, causing it to appropriately crumple next to the gushing corpse of his drilled friend. The little sisters began clapping and cheering for Mr. Bubbles, whom remained silent.

It's been years.

Bubba has changed.

The hulking figure slowly turned its body and stared out the window for a good moment, at the black shadow of the Destroyer-class reaper. It didn't seem to notice them just yet, which is good. Deciding now was the best time to move, Bubba rushed into action and began stomping towards the Bathyspheres; his quarry of little sisters trotting after him like ducklings. Swiftly tearing open one of the doors on the Bathysphere, Bubba looked around once more and began to group the Little Sisters up.

Like the children they were, they began to complain.

"Are we leaving, Mr. Bubbles?"
"What! I dont wanna go!"
"My feet hurt!"
"I'm hungry."
"Can we go back, pretty please? We missed some angels, Mr. Bubbles!"
"Where are we going??"

Dad life.

Bubba let out a stern, commanding groan-- motioning his drill-arm towards the Bathysphere. His portholes gleamed red for a good moment, obviously indicating that he meant business. The little sisters looked to each other for a moment and began to skip into the Sphere, climbing in one by one. Bubba would help up some of the shorter ones. Once the device was filled up with children, the big daddy gripped the door and began to close it..

Until one of the sisters suddenly spoke up.

"Mr. Bubbles, get in, we're leaving!"

Bubba remained silent.

"..Mr. Bubbles? Are you coming?" asked another one.

Bubba remained silent.

"Mr. Bubbles.." they all looked to the big daddy now, with their confused faces.

Bubba did not look back. He simply shut the door on the Little Sisters and slammed the button. The button broke, but the sphere began to whine and groan as it prepared to leave.

The little sisters stared through the window of the door...their faces were sad and confused..but soon turned into that of horror.

The same face Splicers make before they become angels.

Bubba looked confused and turned around..

A red light was piercing through the water, approaching extremely quickly.

". . .. .. s . .. . t . .. .. o . . ."

And everything became white.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @EVERYONE

tumblr_m2nmlqIkPO1rt31cuo4_250.gif

"Ok, that's enough." He said as he walked to them, his expression now that of a sad, worn down warrior. "Are you even aware of the current situation?"

tumblr_m6latr6Kqr1ru2yklo5_250.gif

@Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @The Great Detective @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow
"Hehe, thank you~" she replied to the Master calling her more friendly than most gods.

tumblr_n02v0ixo1c1rv4a09o1_250.gif

"Ehh? Lovers??" Kofuku repeated, her voice going up a pitch with awe. Hardly caring whether the two liked hugs or not, Kofuku moved to pull them into a tight group hug, resisting the urge to spin in circles with happiness.

tumblr_inline_n7ney2khFh1sx7q5k.png

"How sweeeeet! I bet you're adorable together~" she cheered, ecstatically. However, the Doctor's words left her confused. "So you aren't lovers?" she asked, confusedly. What a pity. Whenever she got home, she'd have to arrange some matchmaking... Granted, it was never a good idea to let Kofuku be in charge of matchmaking. Regardless, she didn't seem to realize she was still hugging them both affectionately - or just didn't care. But the Doctor's expression did manage to catch her attention. "Huh? Why so sad?"

@Atomyk @The Great Detective @Sir Ni!-ck @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow
tumblr_inline_mlxt0vlSDN1qz4rgp.gif

The Master then looking up at the new arrival simply waved and said "Hello! This must be quite a time rift for so many different beings to be showing up".

tumblr_mx09h5a9p91r3njpgo2_250.gif

"Aw, you're no fun Doctor..." the Master pouted teasingly.
"Though as far as I can tell, humans are being killed by these things called 'Reapers'. Odd, didn't the era most of your companions come from have a video game based off that? What was it... Mass Effect?".

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective
N16WrzIb.jpg

"What's going on there? Hugging?" the girl asked and wondered, while still hugging the ponies.

@Atomyk @The Great Detective @Sir Ni!-ck @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow
who34.jpg

"Oh we are definitely adorable together! Especially when the Doctor keeps getting so embarrassed and tries to deny it... I swear, one of these regenerations I need to just pin you against a wall and kiss you Doctor!".
The Master responded, now rubbing some salt onto the Doctor's irritation. And once the Doctor got absorbed in the Hug the Master helped, pulling the Doctor deeper into the embrace.

"Just like one happy Time Lord couple!".

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective @Bomb
tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo6_100.png

"What's this? Do you two need a room? I can help arrange that~"

Esper was just giving those weird suggestions again, oh god...

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb

Still sadden and confused, Starman would take a seat next to the saiyan. He looked just as sad as Thom. Rather randomly, he would tap on the saiyen's shoulder

"Hey, are you sad too? "

Starman rested his arm around the man's shoulder.

"I am pretty sad myself. I don't know who I am, well, I might. everything is all "Fwooshy" in my head, you know? "

Starman would blink.

"Who are you? Do you know I am?"

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot! @Jeremi @Kaykay @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Atomyk @C.T @The Tactician
"Huh?"

Broly was a bit taken aback at this strange being who approached him. He didn't seem like anything the saiyan had seen before and when you spent as much time making races extinct by destroying their planets for fun? You saw plenty different creatures even if they all ended up meeting the same fate. What alarmed Broly more than anything was how casual this being seemed to be with him, if resting his arm on him was any indication. Who was this man to touch him as he pleased?! Broly's anger was starting to swell as Starman started to speak.

"My name is..Broly."

If Starman didn't take the hint and remove his arm, Broly would have flared his energy. The restrictions caused by Haruka's ability be damned. His hair took on a blueish-tint instead of the usual yellow hue due to Haruka's power and Broly's muscle tone became far more defined as he gripped onto Starman's arm.

Broly-4-300x238.jpg

"I'm the super saiyan the legends have spoken of. I know nothing of whatever race you belong from. But it doesn't matter. Take. Your. Arm. Off me!"

@Josh M @Kaykay @C.T. @Jeremi @Mari @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited:
There were Reapers or something and they were invading Earth. An alien invasion coming meant only one thing. He'd have to step in and fight them off. Gunha stood on the top of a building, arms crossed as his coat and headband blew dramatically in the wind. As the shadows grew over Academy City, Sogiita Gunha took one deep breath before jumping off and bringing his fist to his side.

"AMAAAAZZIIIIIINNGGG!!!" he shouted. He was about to finish his punch when suddenly he felt every particle in his body shifting away. "What the?"

A certain Othinus had warped the invasion away, dissatisfied with it. Gunha, who'd jumped up to almost their level, was simply an unintended side-effect.

---

Landing face down on the ship, it took Gunha a little while to wake up. Standing up and dusting himself off, he took a look around.

"So where am I?"

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb
"Oh we already had a room... A rather big one actually. But it ran away at the sight of... Whatever is really happening here. Or maybe it didn't like being in the same place as other time travelling technology" the Master responded to the offer. "I'm sure we'll find the room at some point though".

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective @Bomb

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
The man smiled. "Set things on fire and heal. Simple enough." At the questions about why and how the guests were on the Normandy, he crossed his arms. "Uh, hey, Major Kaidan Alenko at your service. Sorry if this is all really confusing to some of you. The technology used to gather assistance for our cause is something none of us on board are very familiar with. I know that probably sounds a bit distressing, but it just goes to show how desperate we've become. Really, we were just trying to grab those in desperate need or who possibly had the resources to..."

JpWD4iS.png

Kaidan trailed off, realizing the others gathering in the crew's quarters were starting to get lost in their own little worlds. He wasn't sure how he felt about all the people they'd taken on board.

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Gwazi Magnum @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Emmeryn was incredibly confused about what everyone was talking about. First they were talking about Mass Effects and magic, now people were discussing religion and everyone was in their own minds or arguing.

The man smiled. "Set things on fire and heal. Simple enough." At the questions about why and how the guests were on the Normandy, he crossed his arms. "Uh, hey, Major Kaidan Alenko at your service. Sorry if this is all really confusing to some of you. The technology used to gather assistance for our cause is something none of us on board are very familiar with. I know that probably sounds a bit distressing, but it just goes to show how desperate we've become. Really, we were just trying to grab those in desperate need or who possibly had the resources to..."

JpWD4iS.png

Kaidan trailed off, realizing the others gathering in the crew's quarters were starting to get lost in their own little worlds. He wasn't sure how he felt about all the people they'd taken on board.

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Gwazi Magnum @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective

"I'm Emmeryn." Emmeryn said. "I am the Exalt of the Halidom of Ylisse."

@Hospes @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective

"Hehe, thank you~" she replied to the Master calling her more friendly than most gods.

tumblr_n02v0ixo1c1rv4a09o1_250.gif

"Ehh? Lovers??" Kofuku repeated, her voice going up a pitch with awe. Hardly caring whether the two liked hugs or not, Kofuku moved to pull them into a tight group hug, resisting the urge to spin in circles with happiness.

tumblr_inline_n7ney2khFh1sx7q5k.png

"How sweeeeet! I bet you're adorable together~" she cheered, ecstatically. However, the Doctor's words left her confused. "So you aren't lovers?" she asked, confusedly. What a pity. Whenever she got home, she'd have to arrange some matchmaking... Granted, it was never a good idea to let Kofuku be in charge of matchmaking. Regardless, she didn't seem to realize she was still hugging them both affectionately - or just didn't care. But the Doctor's expression did manage to catch her attention. "Huh? Why so sad?"

@Atomyk @The Great Detective @Sir Ni!-ck @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow
tumblr_inline_mlxt0vlSDN1qz4rgp.gif

The Master then looking up at the new arrival simply waved and said "Hello! This must be quite a time rift for so many different beings to be showing up".

tumblr_mx09h5a9p91r3njpgo2_250.gif

"Aw, you're no fun Doctor..." the Master pouted teasingly.
"Though as far as I can tell, humans are being killed by these things called 'Reapers'. Odd, didn't the era most of your companions come from have a video game based off that? What was it... Mass Effect?".

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective
who34.jpg

"Oh we are definitely adorable together! Especially when the Doctor keeps getting so embarrassed and tries to deny it... I swear, one of these regenerations I need to just pin you against a wall and kiss you Doctor!".
The Master responded, now rubbing some salt onto the Doctor's irritation. And once the Doctor got absorbed in the Hug the Master helped, pulling the Doctor deeper into the embrace.

tumblr_m6h96mE2cg1qimb0mo1_400.gif

Caught completely off guard by the group hug, the Doctor squirmed out of the hug. It's not that he didn't like hugging, he loved hugs. It was hugging his arch-enemy/friend that made him uncomfortable. Especially when he was being inappropriate.

G88jFtA.gif

"For the last time, we are not a couple! He's just a crazy, idiot!"

@Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @The Great Detective

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve nodded. "Right. Glad we were able to get you out of trouble then. You... You're one of the lucky ones." Steve didn't have much to say about Arcade knowing a different version of whoever was standing before them, as that sounded like a matter he just didn't want to think about. Were there other Steve Cortez's in other worlds? How ere they doing, anyway? Probably a hell of a lot better than he was, all things considered. "Lieutenant Steve Cortez. Shuttle pilot. Haven't had much use of my talents recently, so I've been relegated to general duties on board the Normandy while we're understaffed. Ended up hurting my shoulder working so hard."

TqL9MYO.jpg

Steve turned and regarded Mordin with a smile. "Thankfully, we have a doctor on board who can fix just about anything."

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

JpWD4iS.png

206oraq.jpg

"So your Time Travelling Pioneers then huh?" the Master questioned.
"That explains why the TARDIS went running off, hated being near such primitive copies!".

Though in truth he knew it was more likely something related to whatever made the Reapers so powerful, and likewise gave the Normandy Time Travel powers what caused the TARDIS to run off.
Or even auto-pilot the Master here in the first place.​

Caught completely off guard by the group hug, the Doctor squirm out of the hug. It's not that he didn't like hugging, he loved hugs. It was hugging his arch-enemy/friend that made him uncomfortable. Especially when he was being inappropriate.

G88jFtA.gif

"Interesting, you put emphasis on couple rather than not... Your letting your real thoughts slip Doctor. Your might be able to keep your cool with and fool your companions... But me? I'm a whole other game!".

2ufgifl.jpg

"There's no hiding your true feelings from me! Doctor!"

who34.jpg

"Oh we already had a room... A rather big one actually. But it ran away at the sight of... Whatever is really happening here. Or maybe it didn't like being in the same place as other time travelling technology" the Master responded to the offer. "I'm sure we'll find the room at some point though".

Caught completely off guard by the group hug, the Doctor squirm out of the hug. It's not that he didn't like hugging, he loved hugs. It was hugging his arch-enemy/friend that made him uncomfortable. Especially when he was being inappropriate.

G88jFtA.gif

Noting that the Doctor had squirmed out of the hug, the god seemed to pout. She just wanted to spread the love, man. "Well, Master-chan must have a thing for you," she replied, trying to maintain her typical cheerfulness.

Clearly in awe of the Master's suggestions, Kofuku just smiled widely, though she seemed to grow confused somewhere along the line. "Eh? 'Time Lord'?" she repeated, mulling this over. The name made it clear that this was something to do with time, but 'lords'? Perhaps these people could somehow control time? "Are you a god, then? I've never heard of you, if so.." she trailed off, glancing between the Master and the Doctor after finally breaking the hug before shrugging it off with a smile. "Oh, well~"

SvJv3vsE_400x400.jpg

Suddenly noticing Add when he suggested that the pair get a room, Kofuku grinned toothily, seeming amused at the thought. Giggling almost mischievously, the god moved to poke Esper's chest a couple of times. "Heh heh, you could join them~" she remarked with a playful wink. "..And you could have a party!" ..Oh God. Why.

@Atomyk @Gwazi Magnum @Sir Ni!-ck @TheColourlessRainbow @The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective

JpWD4iS.png

Emmeryn was incredibly confused about what everyone was talking about. First they were talking about Mass Effects and magic, now people were discussing religion and everyone was in their own minds or arguing.

"I'm Emmeryn." Emmeryn said. "I am the Exalt of the Halidom of Ylisse."

@Hospes @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective

G88jFtA.gif

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo1_100.png

"Here, how about you two get all nice and cozy~?"

Esper let out a Particle Prism, making an energy field around the Doctor and the Master. Oh no...

@Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Sir Ni!-ck

"Huh?"

Broly was a bit taken aback at this strange being who approached him. He didn't seem like anything the saiyan had seen before and when you spent as much time making races extinct by destroying their planets for fun? You saw plenty different creatures even if they all ended up meeting the same fate. What alarmed Broly more than anything was how casual this being seemed to be with him, if resting his arm on him was any indication. Who was this man to touch him as he pleased?! Broly's anger was starting to swell as Starman started to speak.

"My name is..Broly."

If Starman didn't take the hint and remove his arm, Broly would have flared his energy. The restrictions caused by Haruka's ability be damned. His hair took on a blueish-tint instead of the usual yellow hue due to Haruka's power and Broly's muscle tone became far more defined as he gripped onto Starman's arm.

Broly-4-300x238.jpg

"I'm the super saiyan the legends have spoken of. I know nothing of whatever race you belong from. But it doesn't matter. Take. Your. Arm. Off me!"

@Josh M @Kaykay @C.T. @Jeremi @Mari @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow

And so more trouble was brewing and it was not created by Skeletor for a change. "Are you going to let some weird man in a mask touch you like that? Clearly you are of a higher pedigree than he will ever be." Well almost not his fault.

@Josh M @Kaykay @C.T. @Mari @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot!

Steve nodded. "Right. Glad we were able to get you out of trouble then. You... You're one of the lucky ones." Steve didn't have much to say about Arcade knowing a different version of whoever was standing before them, as that sounded like a matter he just didn't want to think about. Were there other Steve Cortez's in other worlds? How ere they doing, anyway? Probably a hell of a lot better than he was, all things considered. "Lieutenant Steve Cortez. Shuttle pilot. Haven't had much use of my talents recently, so I've been relegated to general duties on board the Normandy while we're understaffed. Ended up hurting my shoulder working so hard."

TqL9MYO.jpg

Steve turned and regarded Mordin with a smile. "Thankfully, we have a doctor on board who can fix just about anything."

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi

"Think nothing of it, doctor of this vessel, part of the job description." Mordin replied inbetween working on something on his omni-tool.

@Crimson Spartan @Atomyk

Noting that the Doctor had squirmed out of the hug, the god seemed to pout. She just wanted to spread the love, man. "Well, Master-chan must have a thing for you," she replied, trying to maintain her typical cheerfulness.

Clearly in awe of the Master's suggestions, Kofuku just smiled widely, though she seemed to grow confused somewhere along the line. "Eh? 'Time Lord'?" she repeated, mulling this over. The name made it clear that this was something to do with time, but 'lords'? Perhaps these people could somehow control time? "Are you a god, then? I've never heard of you, if so.." she trailed off, glancing between the Master and the Doctor after finally breaking the hug before shrugging it off with a smile. "Oh, well~"

SvJv3vsE_400x400.jpg

Suddenly noticing Add when he suggested that the pair get a room, Kofuku grinned toothily, seeming amused at the thought. Giggling almost mischievously, the god moved to poke Esper's chest a couple of times. "Heh heh, you could join them~" she remarked with a playful wink. "..And you could have a party!" ..Oh God. Why.

@Atomyk @Gwazi Magnum @Sir Ni!-ck @TheColourlessRainbow @The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective
It seemed even God's didn't all know about Time Lords... Well it was a big multi-verse Galaxy.

"Time Lords are not Gods... Not in the Spiritual or Deity sense at least. We hail from the deceased planet of Gallifrey! The Planet of red grass and two suns! We were the one's to first create and utilize time travelling technology, and have used it to great effectiveness. Becoming the dominant species of the entire Galaxy!" the Master then proceeded to brag.

Esper let out a Particle Prism, making an energy field around the Doctor and the Master. Oh no...

Then as soon as the low Time Lords were stucked together the Master got a massive grin on his face and hollered "There's no hiding your feelings now! DOCTOR!" before the Master jumped in the air, landing right into the Doctor's arms, with his own arms wrapped around his neck.

tumblr_neqqnuuEtJ1qcemd2o1_500.gif

From behind Mastermind, Tali let out a small gasp upon seeing the holographic screen. Garrus let out a low murmur of disapproval as Tali moved forward to crowd in beside Mastermind. "Keelah... Are those drones you're sending out?" she had to ask. She held up her hand, it glowing as if she were wearing some kind of tool over it.

E6rsShX.jpg

"Would you like to meet Chatika?"

"Oh, boy. Are you about to suggest a drone competition, Tali?"

The girl scoffed. "No! That would be ridiculous. Nothing can beat Chatika vas Paus."

@The Great Detective

Last edited:
206oraq.jpg

"So your Time Travelling Pioneers then huh?" the Master questioned.
"That explains why the TARDIS went running off, hated being near such primitive copies!".

Though in truth he knew it was more likely something related to whatever made the Reapers so powerful, and likewise gave the Normandy Time Travel powers what caused the TARDIS to run off.
Or even auto-pilot the Master here in the first place.​

"Interesting, you put emphasis on couple rather than not... Your letting your real thoughts slip Doctor. Your might be able to keep your cool with and fool your companions... But me? I'm a whole other game!".

2ufgifl.jpg

"There's no hiding your true feelings from me! Doctor!"

2el9ov6.jpg

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that."

tumblr_m7jd0sVmih1r5fie0.gif

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me!"
It seemed even God's didn't all know about Time Lords... Well it was a big multi-verse Galaxy.

"Time Lords are not Gods... Not in the Spiritual or Deity sense at least. We hail from the deceased planet of Gallifrey! The Planet of red grass and two suns! We were the one's to first create and utilize time travelling technology, and have used it to great effectiveness. Becoming the dominant species of the entire Galaxy!" the Master then proceeded to brag.

Then as soon as the low Time Lords were stucked together the Master got a massive grin on his face and hollered "There's no hiding your feelings now! DOCTOR!" before the Master jumped in the air, landing right into the Doctor's arms, with his own arms wrapped around his neck.

tumblr_neqqnuuEtJ1qcemd2o1_500.gif

But, never the less, the Doctor was once again one step ahead. "No..." He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver. Pointing the Sonic to the emergency hatch below him.

"I win!"

5GehJWvgysP4Y.gif

And with a buzz of his Screwdriver, the hatch opened and the Oncoming Storm slipped from the Master's clutches and fell through the hatch.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dr Mordin Solus, a pleasure, confused about my visage no doubt, don't be, am Salarian. Native to this universe, can see why you'd be curious. *Sharp inhale* can look rather peculiar."

@Crimson Spartan @Atomyk
"Trust me doc... Back home there's a lot of... 'peculiar' things. Least you ain't tryin' to tear me limb from limb.." Six joked a moment moving his hand away from his holstered revolver. "I'm no professional but I can treat most injuries. You ever need someone who can shoot people up while healing others then i'm your guy..." Six spoke in a half joking manor seeming to rid himself of all the depressed state he was in moments before.

TqL9MYO.jpg

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi
"....Just call me Six.... Don't remember my real name after I got shot in the head. Bullet must've messed something up..." Six spoke pausing a moment as he thought this all over. Was he truly lucky...? Or was this some cruel joke.. Either way he had a way to make up for his mistakes now which was good. "I'm just glad my final stand wasn't my final stand....." Six spoke before tilting his head down a moment. Besides looking pretty dirty he was indeed in good condition. Least they didn't teleport him while he was getting drunk in preparation for his final stand.

@Atomyk @Jeremi

2el9ov6.jpg

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that."

tumblr_m7jd0sVmih1r5fie0.gif

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me!"

But, never the less, the Doctor was once again one step ahead. "No..." He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver. Pointing the Sonic to the emergency hatch below him.

"I win!"

5GehJWvgysP4Y.gif

And with a buzz of his Screwdriver, the hatch opened and slipped from the Master's clutches and fell through the hatch.

With the Doctor now vanishing into the Vents the Master hit the floor with a thud himself.
Quickly standing up and dusting himself off he hollered down the Vent "Clever Doctor! It seems the games have begun!".

He could easily just drop down the vent and chase him... But what's the fun in such a direct approach.
Instead he used his own sonic to hack the ships speakers again, as well as the holo-monitors and announced to everyone...

tumblr_m9lj0yqiAs1qe9cd7.gif

"Greetings boys and girls! Humans and Aliens! Gods and Simpletons! Please be aware there is now a terrorist in your pipe lines! Please use all force necessary to vacate him from the premises! He is not a target to be taken lightly!".

Then, hanging up the Sonic he hollered down the vents "Have fun!" before closing the hatch.

With the Doctor now vanishing into the Vents the Master hit the floor with a thud himself.
Quickly standing up and dusting himself off he hollered down the Vent "Clever Doctor! It seems the games have begun!".

He could easily just drop down the vent and chase him... But what's the fun in such a direct approach.
Instead he used his own sonic to hack the ships speakers again, as well as the holo-monitors and announced to everyone...

tumblr_m9lj0yqiAs1qe9cd7.gif

"Greetings boys and girls! Humans and Aliens! Gods and Simpletons! Please be aware there is now a terrorist in your pipe lines! Please use all force necessary to vacate him from the premises! He is not a target to be taken lightly!".

Then, hanging up the Sonic he hollered down the vents "Have fun!" before closing the hatch.

"A TERRORIST?"
tumblr_nncancmVgs1srqqozo1_500.gif

Oh boy, that was one way to get Koro Sensei to move

He gave one last glance at Elizabeth's hefty chest, and began speeding off, searching for the supposed terrorist threat

@Sir Ni!-ck

Status
Not open for further replies.