Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applejack reflexively leaned away as the girl approached, standing at about the same height as her. No wonder she didn't have very fond memories of humans, their superior size always made them so brazen and brash towards ponykind.

"Ponies, actually, we're ponies." Applejack corrected, before Applebloom chimed in, "Earth ponies to be precise!"

@Bomb @Crow
"Ponies?" the girl said before Applejack came in.

"Yay!" The girl hugged the pony like it was a doll. Well... Before Deemo tried to stop the little girl.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

Between Shizuo's destruction of the ship and Broly's taunting, one might think the 12 year old girl would become afraid. And they would be right. But that didn't mean she'd just tremble in fear as the large man spoke so rudely and the smaller man broke the seats!

x8rcooF.jpg

"Cut. It. Out!" Haruka screamed, fearlessly taking a step with each word towards the two of them. Her cry echoed throughout the room, the voice coming from the small girl being surprisingly loud.

"What are you guys even fighting for? Can't you be normal human beings?" she pouted, crossing her arms. Right after she said that, Karasu pulled her a little back and stood in front of her protectively, almost like a father. What a troublesome, meddling girl. But that was part of why he protected her, wasn't it?

char_33295.jpg

"..."

He didn't seem to have much to say, just staring them down.

@The Tactician @Kakarot!
Broly came to a deadstop as this child-this brat had the nerve to bark at him! Like some kind of nagging flea that you'd have to flick off. He did admire her tenacity however! She was unlike the other child he had seen! That one didn't seem like the type to stand up to him if he were to try and frighten them for his own amusement. Therefore, she deserved the following treatment that he'd bestow upon any other warrior. Holding his hand out in front of him with palm outstretched, energy began to gather with his intentions clear.

"You speak boldly child, but I'm no human being. I'm a pure blooded saiyan! You show more promise than the usual human filth I've seen! So I'll treat you as I'd treat any other fool who dares to stand before me!"

But the blast never came as Broly's hand lowered and he began to stumble back. What was happening to him?! He had destroyed his father's device when the Reapers passed. So why was his power fading from him?! His aura began to dissipate and his muscles began to grow smaller until his pupils returned and his hair returned to it's usual color. Broly's expression took on a more 'dopey' demeanor as he glanced down at Haruka with a frown on his face.

broly_normal_state_by_thealienwarrior-d48t17o.png

"I..don't understand. How...Did you do that?"

@Kaykay

As Lisa Lisa helped Johnny to his feet, the young man could barely hear the conversation going on between the two similar looking large men that were close by. Perhaps a pair of brothers talking? Either way, Johnny brought his attention back to Lisa Lisa as his weak knees did their best to support his weight.
"Thank you ma'am." He nodded until he heard the woman's question and the tone of her voice.

She was asking for her identity. But not in manner that Valentine's terrorists would use. But as if she had learned something shocking or terrifying.
But she did just help Johnny from having to crawl across the the floor so it would only be right, he supposed.

"My name? Johnny. Johnny..."

Jonathan was taken aback from the man's language, but did not say anything as the man's vocabulary was none of his business.
Smiling when it was obvious that he meant no harm, Jonathan started to offer his hand for a hearty shake, only to retract it in shock when Joseph revealed himself.

"'J-Joestar', you said? Impossible! M-my name is Jonathan..."

jonathan-joestar.jpg

f5b1ca2ccece11b1a9ad371eb873d049.jpg

"Joestar."

The two young men said in unison, uttering the birthright of a lineage that stretched beyond time.
The atmosphere seemed heavy.

@Verite
O0NJXer.jpg

"...?!"

Lisa Lisa could only let out a surprised noise as the young, handicapped man introduced himself, her once gentle expression quickly shifting into a wary and skeptical one. "Joestar" wasn't exactly the most common family name, and the strange marking on the back of the boy's back made Lisa Lisa all the more skeptical. There was no doubt about it.

It was the Joestar Birthmark.

The one that both Lisa Lisa and Joseph Joestar had on their backs. But... was she related to this boy somehow? In all the recent history of the Joestar Family Tree, she never recounted a "Johnny Joestar." There was a "Jonathan," but this boy didn't seem to fit the physical description that Straizo had given when she was little.

"You..."

Thoughts raced inside the woman's head, trying to make sense of all this, whilst also struggling to find a response to the man. Shall she give him her old alias; Lisa Lisa? Shall she give him her birth name? This was all too strange. Perhaps there were still things that could surprise her after all. But even so, something was definitely wrong here. When that red-headed woman from earlier with the black armor with an "N7" etched into it spoke, many things were caught on, including a... time travel machine, and... talk of different dimensions.

But... how?! What force on Earth could possibly cause a sort of... phenomena that reached between dimensions?

No... Of course! That was precisely it; this was not an earthly force. It--

qk8yUMm.gif

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???!!!!!"

Lisa Lisa's thoughts would be interrupted when Joseph would let out a yell that would likely catch the attention of anyone nearby in the starting room when the muscular man would introduce himself.

「Jonathan Joestar」

Though Joseph never knew his grandfather, he was fairly knowledgeable of his family tree. Granny Erina always spoke of Jonathan Joestar as though he were a great man, though Joseph admittedly never took much interest in stuff like that until fate would rear its ugly head and come around to face Joseph in the form of three Pillar Men, more powerful than anyone that Jonathan Joestar had ever faced before, little did Joseph know.

Joseph's face shifted through a number of different expressions, including amazement, before shifting into confusion, and then amusement, before settling on irritation based from skepticism.

ANqsJ9f.jpg

"HEY BUDDY, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN?! YOU THINK YOU CAN IMPERSONATE A DEAD MAN LIKE IT'S NOTHING?! MY OWN GRANDPA, NO LESS! YOU GOT A LOTTA NERVE, PUNK! I'LL KICK YER ASS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FOOLIN', BUDDY?! IF YOU WERE JONATHAN JOESTAR, YOU'D BE AN OLD, PRUNY MAN! I BET GRANNY ERINA WOULD BE EVEN MORE PISSED OFF THAN ME IF SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU, IMPOSTOR! I OUGHTA BASH YOUR SKULL IN 'CAUSE THAT KINDA THING IS UNFORGIVABLE! I WON'T LET YOU MAKE GRANNY ERINA CRY WITH YOUR--"

Blah blah blah.

Joseph Joestar liked to yell. A lot. He would have yelled some more, had it not been for the intervention of his mother, who would walk into the scene whilst carrying Johnny along, smacking him in the side of the head, which was surprisingly effective in quieting him down, ending his aimless yelling with an "Oof!"

A young man named 「Jonathan Joestar」and another young man named 「Johnny Joestar」

This was no coincidence.

This was the work of something sinister. But... the way everything appeared... It couldn't possibly be any sort of illusion, could it? Lisa Lisa remained skeptical, but she, like Joseph, had a similar desire to find out the truth. The truth that always made itself known. The truth that remained in the end.

JTIgaRj.gif

"JoJo, I said quiet down. Or else."

"But Ma! This weirdo's calling himself J--!"

"I heard him. Or rather, I heard you," Lisa Lisa spoke, adjusting her sunglasses with her free hand, before looking at Jonathan, "So... you claim to be Jonathan Joestar, the husband of Erina Pendleton, who died over fifty years ago on the year of 1888? Is that a statement that you would verify as the truth, mister?"

Despite the skepticism that Lisa Lisa shared with Joseph... She had to admit, like with the boy named Johnny, she could... feel something familiar from this man. And yet, like with the other boy, she didn't exactly recall meeting him in recent memory, though unlike Johnny, Lisa Lisa felt a strange... warmth about him.

It... couldn't be!

@DBZ7

Last edited:
Prologue - The Ambassador of the Red Sea

_live_event__the_red_sea__wadanohara__by_mikibandy-d8zautp.png

To Sal, this was home. To others, it was the Sea of Death. It was home to not much, just a ragtag group of misfits like animated corpses and a deranged skeleton fish girl dressed in a kimono. A witch who used to be oh-so-innocent until Sal paid her a nice visit when the seas were still as blue as the sky. It was a place of peace and beauty, relatively known to most of the universe, although the Sea of Death was graced with a few visitors on very rare occasions. Sal was happy here, no matter what anyone said. He belonged her in the Red Sea.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.png

It came as a surprise to him when he found himself somewhere new. He had not gone through the portal this time, as having no recollection on how he had arrived on this... ship? Or maybe the shark had forgotten. His head throbbed painfully as he strained to remember how he had come to this place but with no avail. Maybe it was the princess who had sent him out, to test him and his worth as the Ambassador. Yes, that must be it. Even if she was the princess she was still a child who was blinded by jealousy and vengeance and the hatred of her sister Uomi.

Sal_%28shark_form%29_2.png

Sal awoke to screens displaying a map. Something was covering most of it, showing the progress of these... Reapers. Were they expanding their territory, these strange creatures with a foreboding name? If they could spread their influence like this, Sal's mind was troubled by the thought of them reaching their hands into his home, the Red Sea. What is corrupted cannot be corrupted more, but he wasn't going to allow anyone or anything take what belonged to him. Never.

Sal_shark_form_sprite_1.png

No one touches the Sea of Death~

@let's be friends! @TheColourlessRainbow

"These look like pretty tame animals," Producer pets the orange horse with the hat and apple butt.

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"I thought you... were afraid of horses..."

"I got over that a month ago. I guess little horsies aren't so bad after all. So, ho- I mean, ponies, you are... do you have names?"

Producer pets both horses.

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah

Broly came to a deadstop as this child-this brat had the nerve to bark at him! Like some kind of nagging flea that you'd have to flick off. He did admire her tenacity however! She was unlike the other child he had seen! That one didn't seem like the type to stand up to him if he were to try and frighten them for his own amusement. Therefore, she deserved the following treatment that he'd bestow upon any other warrior. Holding his hand out in front of him with palm outstretched, energy began to gather with his intentions clear.

"You speak boldly child, but I'm no human being. I'm a pure blooded saiyan! You show more promise than the usual human filth I've seen! So I'll treat you as I'd treat any other fool who dares to stand before me!"

But the blast never came as Broly's hand lowered and he began to stumble back. What was happening to him?! He had destroyed his father's device when the Reapers passed. So why was his power fading from him?! His aura began to dissipate and his muscles began to grow smaller until his pupils returned and his hair returned to it's usual color. Broly's expression took on a more 'dopey' demeanor as he glanced down at Haruka with a frown on his face.

broly_normal_state_by_thealienwarrior-d48t17o.png

"I..don't understand. How...Did you do that?"

@Kaykay
"...!"

Haruka was speechless as the man extended his hand towards her and began gathering energy. A blast, like the ones he'd thrown before? She couldn't survive that, no way, no how! As she closed her eyes and raised her arms defensively, a golden choker suddenly appeared around her neck.

Karasu had been about to make his move when he noticed that familiar glow.

"The Dragon Torque..."

The golden light shined brilliantly from Haruka, the Dragon Torque Karasu mentioned working to keep her safe. Once again, the Dragon Knight would see its power first-hand.

The power of the Legendary Super Saiyan drained from Broly, the Dragon Torque replacing that mindless, powerful state. The Saiyan was left in his relatively calm, base state, the sheer rage from before almost nowhere to be seen now. How? Even the one with that power wasn't sure.

"I...don't know..." was all she could say in response. Karasu had a little more insight, but simply continued to stand silently, separating the two.

@Kakarot! @The Tactician

As the science fiction-like descriptions were told to the room, the two Joestars were completely unable to keep up, deciding to ignore it.
Still leaning against Lisa Lisa, Johnny squinted his eyes suspiciously.
"Does my name mean something to you, Miss? What is you-!!"
Johnny's request for the woman's name was interrupted by her son's loud yell, followed by a stream of incoherent, British yelling.
"God, I need to get away from foreigners." The handicapped man grunted as he had to plug his ears.

Jonathan, on the receiving end of Joseph's ranting got in a ready position in case there was a fight, lowering his guard at the mention of 'granddad'.
What did he...

Then Lisa Lisa came to straighten her son out. Moving back to an idle posture, Jonathan listened to the woman who had one boy in one arm and the larger man's ear in her other hand. Suddenly, his eyes went wide as Lisa Lisa described Jonathan's own life story before him.

"E-Erina?! Is she alright? Did she get out of the ship safel-wait. What... What was that about '50 years ago'?! Please, tell me who you people are!" The large gentleman pleaded, his fists clenched and shaking in anticipation.
@Verite

Prologue

Skeletor11.png

Snake Mountain, the Bastion of Evil on the planet called Eternia.

Inside its ruler Skeletor was busy dealing with strong forbidden magic. He needed an escape.

A being calling itself a Reaper had descended from space ready to eradicate all life on the planet, and though the Heroic Warriors and the Evil Warriors had formed a shaky truce and defeated this abomination, it promised that an army of Reapers would descend down on them and destroy everything.

Skeletor knew a lost cause when he saw it and was now attempting to breech the barrier of space and time to start a new. Sentimentality was not a thing he was known for.

Skeletor9.png

"Elder Gods I beseech you! Grant me the power to traverse the known and unknown universe so I can escape this retched world and begin anew!"

Holding his Havoc staff high he'd slam it into the ground and with a bright flash he'd disappear from Snake Mountain.

Once his vision returned he'd find himself some place new. The spell was a success!

Prologue: The Safety of the Normandy

They were coming....

and any who knew about them could not stop them....

for they are The Reapers.

With the help of Elliot, The Reapers were finally able to quarantine a galaxy; starting their massive purge of all organic and synthetic life. Made of metal and flesh, The Reapers stormed planets with ease. Most, if not all planets resisted; pushing all their strength into their weapons and armies. Many planets fell within the first few hours, while others managed to last only a mere 48 hours. None have been able to stop the inevitable instead they've only slowed it. Now, its your planets time.

latest

Your planet, your home; has finally been invaded; or you managed to leave your home before you watched the massive beasts arrive. Few planets knew of the incoming arrival of the Reapers, and those who do have failed in stopping them. However, you managed to escape one way or another; and find your way onto the Normandy, a ship that's housing all who wish to flee from The Reapers. However, the the ships commander; Commander Shepard, has a price. Her price is that all who is on her ship, do their part; in whatever way they can. May it be cooking, cleaning, repairing, or even lookout, however you must do what you can. As the max number of people hit, a voice was heard on the intercom

"Please make your way to the War room, a yellow light path will show you your way." said a female voice.

It seemed a familiar face walked with you to the war room, all though she now looked different. and has yet to say a word.
GgknWJvB5-c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You all stand in the ships War room, where a galactic map shows all worlds currently under invasion by the Reapers, and the ones that have been left in ruins. The map seems to have 4 layers, one showing the past worlds, one showing the current worlds, another showing the future worlds, and another showing all alternate worlds of this galaxy. The map seems to be very complex.

Kotobukiya-Mass-Effect-3-Shepard-Bishoujo.jpg

"So, I have gathered you all in this room for a single reason. The planets on this map are dwindling; and I cant stand here and do nothing. So, we're on our way to find a very ancient tribe; with our new time-travel device we should be able to find them befor- "

maxresdefault.jpg

"ma'am, I'm sorry but we have a urgent matter." interrupted Edi.

"What is it?" asked Shepard as she began to power walk towards Edi.

"Our fuel tanks have taken massive damage, and we have almost completely run out of fuel." answered Edi quickly, her metallic voice almost charming with its sense of femininity.

"What." sharply spoke Shepard as she stopped mid-step.

"However, I managed to recourse; a world offers resources to those who need it. It also implies that any refugees who seek a safe haven from The Reapers should come, for it offers protection." said Edi matter of factually.

Shepard's face twisted into a form of anger, then relaxed.

"You need to ask me before you make these decisions next time, Okay?" Shepard said, it was far more a command then a question, but it had the sense of softness like a freshly new pillow. Edi nodded, only to then walk back the way she came. Shepard looked to the crowed,

"You all are dismissed from your duties till we arrive to this new planet; however be careful because this safe haven might not be what it claims." and with that Shepard walked back to the galactic map.

It seemed you had plenty of things to do!

Go to Deck 1: Captain's Cabin, Go to Deck 2: Combat Information Center, Go to Deck 3: Crew's Quarters, Go to Deck 4: Engineering, go to Deck 5: Hangar , Go to the Med-Bay, Stay in the war room/talk to Shepard, or talk to Elizabeth.

This round will end Jan 30th, 5PM EDT

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Hiyori Iki and Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Dio Brando [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure] and Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House [House]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asriel Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]

He was not to keen on the change of scenery.

Skeletor1.png

"Skeletor is not yours to command, woman."

He looked around the annoyance clear on his face even with his skeletal visage.

Maybe he should've just burned with the Reapers?

@Everybody interested to interact​

Manly Dan
Prologue - Man enough

Running was for cowards. Running away from a threat was not manly. Not to Dan, anyways. But when your relatively peaceful town in the depths of the Oregon forest is attacked by giant bloodthirsty aliens, keeping up a "manly" facade isn't all that easy. Especially not if said aliens murder everyone you knew, including which are your four children. While he had practiced for such a day for years, it was probably that which kept him alive for so long.

Rumor got out that the gnomes conspired with the three remaining unicorns in an attempt of creating a portal to a parallell dimension for refuge, and Dan was quick to take the offer. The aliens had come before him. All the gnomes and the unicorns were wiped out, but, sneakily hidden as it was, the portal remained.

He was the last remaining survivor of Gravity Falls.

Dan looked around the spaceship. He was nervous as to how long they could stay here before the aliens would find them, but he ensured people and himself he'd be alright. Giving a glance across the crowd of vastly varied people and... other sentient beings, he looked around for someone to stick to, preferrably someone as manly as himself, staying in the war room. Being the muscular man he was, getting through the crowd was everything but easy.

@Librarian Goat @Raven [/hr][/hr]

Last edited:

They were coming....

With the help of Elliot, The Reapers were finally able to quarantine a galaxy; starting their massive purge of all organic and synthetic life. Made of metal and flesh, The Reapers stormed planets with ease. Most, if not all planets resisted; pushing all their strength into their weapons and armies. Many planets fell within the first few hours, while others managed to last only a mere 48 hours. None have been able to stop the inevitable instead they've only slowed it. Now, its your planets time.

latest

Your planet, your home; has finally been invaded. Few planets knew of the incoming arrival of the Reapers, and those who do have failed in stopping them. However, you managed to escape one way or another; and find your way onto the Normandy, a ship that's housing all who wish to flee from The Reapers. However, the the ships commander; Commander Shepard, has a price. Her price is that all who is on her ship, do their part; in whatever way they can. May it be cooking, cleaning, repairing, or even lookout, however you must do what you can. As the max number of people hit, a voice was heard on the intercom

"Please make your way to the War room, a yellow light path will show you your way." said a female voice.

It seemed a familiar face walked with you to the war room, all though she now looked different. and has yet to say a word.
GgknWJvB5-c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You all stand in the ships War room, where a galactic map shows all worlds currently under invasion by the Reapers, and the ones that have been left in ruins. The map seems to have 4 layers, one showing the past worlds, one showing the current worlds, another showing the future worlds, and another showing all alternate worlds of this galaxy. The map seems to be very complex.

"So, I have gathered you all in this room for a single reason. The planets on this map are dwindling; and I cant stand here and do nothing. So, we're on our way to find a very ancient tribe; with our new time-travel device we should be able to find them befor- "

maxresdefault.jpg

"Our fuel tanks have taken massive damage, and we have almost completely run out of fuel." answered Edi quickly, her metallic voice almost charming with its sense of femininity.

"However, I managed to recourse; a world offers resources to those who need it. It also implies that any refugees who seek a safe haven from The Reapers should come, for it offers protection." said Edi matter of factually.

"You need to ask me before you make these decisions next time, Okay?" Shepard said, it was far more a command then a question, but it had the sense of softness like a freshly new pillow. Edi nodded, only to then walk back the way she came. Shepard looked to the crowed,

"You all are dismissed from your duties till we arrive to this new planet; however be careful because this safe haven might not be what it claims." and with that Shepard walked back to the galactic map.

Go to Deck 1: Captain's Cabin, Go to Deck 2: Combat Information Center, Go to Deck 3: Crew's Quarters, Go to Deck 4: Engineering, go to Deck 5: Hangar , Go to the Med-Bay, Stay in the war room/talk to Shepard, or talk to Elizabeth.

This round will end at Feb 30th, 5PM EDT

~CAST LIST~
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Dio Brando [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure] and Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
Dust & Fidget - Prologue; An Unusual Arrival...
@TheColourlessRainbow @DapperDogman @Others?
maxresdefault.jpg

"C'mon Dust! Get up!"
Shouted a desperate sounding Fidget... Dust was in quite the pickle indeed... Practically stranded near a quickly overflowing basin of lava, and Fidget did not have the strength to pull him out... The basin was too deep for those that could not fly to enter... Fidget was beginning to recognize this, looking rather sad...
pic-1960.jpg

"We... We did everything right, Dust!... Everything we were supposed to do..." She said quietly... Almost as if protesting against this hopeless situation... This brought a rather sad smile across Dust's face as he spoke "And sometimes... That's not enough, Fidget... When the Life Thread Calls-..." he said... Seeming to cut himself off, it looked like Fidget already knew the rest of what he had to say... Though, the poor Nimbat looked like she was just about ready to cry... "Fidget... Thank you..." He said softly, smiling as he closed his eyes, already feeling the heat around him as the lava below him begun to rise... Faster and faster... Seeing that they were out of time, Fidget almost looked to be in tears as she regretfully realized they had to part ways here... One way... Or another... "Goodbye... Dust..." She said softly, closing her eyes as she flew up and out of the pit, not being able to bear even looking to see what was going to happen to Dust... And then... As Dust was enveloped in the sea of rising magma... Both Fidget, and Dust's vision suddenly went dark...

idAfFvf.png

"Dust...? DUST!!! GET UP!!! THERE'S BIG SCARY THINGS OUTSIDE!!!" Fidgets distressed shouts shouts suddenly brought Dust back to the realm of consciousness, and he opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was that he was back in the Glade somewhere... Only, he could hear large, blaring "inception" style airhorns going off in the background... Was he... Dead? Was this some sort of afterlife? He had no idea... But, some strange machines were descending from the skies, setting fire to the forest around him... For some reason, a distinct name came to mind "Reapers"... Though he had no idea what Reapers were, or why these strange metallic machines, resembling the technology Gaius's army once possessed were doing, but, he had a feeling they would be an immediate threat to them... Though there appeared to be a strange ship in front of them, with the name "Normandy" in front of them... Much like the Bombers he had faced during his battle with Gaius's army, it seemed to be able to lift itself up into the air, using some sort of force field, or magical power... He wasn't sure which.

DBj1UIg.png
bcU53rb.png

"Fidget? But... How? I thought-" Dust started, but, he couldn't finish his sentence as his practically sentient sword, Ahrah, had mysteriously made it's presence known in his hand, by speaking... "Dust... Save your questions for later... I sense it is urgent you must board the ship in front of you... I fear that whatever is happening to Elysium now... It is beyond my own power..." Ahrah said, it almost sounded like there was an regretfull tone, but, it seemed to get the point through to dust.
KMFQCbn.png

"Yeees... Enter the big scary alien ship... Even when we're being ATTACKED BY BIG SCARY ALIEN THINGS!!!" Fidget shouted, clearly getting worked up... Dust just sighed, heading over to the ship, who he presumes is called "Normandy", considering the name it had painted on the side... Fidget, somewhat tentatively followed...

Looks like the ship crew weren't bad after all! Though, frankly, Fidget wasn't too pleased about having to do "chores" while staying around Normandy... Though, well, after their briefing, and a little exposition on what was going on, leaving poor Fidget confused, and Dust thoughtfull... With some consideration they decided to stay in the war-room, and talk to Elizabeth.
WdnKQEn.png
wR4Zb8D.png

"Um... Excuse me... M'am... But... What are these... Reapers?" Dust asked, deciding to speak first... Fidget in the meanwhile looked around in awe "So... Uh... Does this ship run on magic? Or... The uh... Way of the Flameless... Whatchamacallit?" she asked... Completely oblivious to how crazy she might sound to those who aren't very familiar with what she was talking about...​

Klaus & Elijah Mikaelson
Prologue: Brothers Bond

tumblr_n3zhewwNC21t90e7uo1_500.gif

"Elijah!" Klaus was yelling for his brother as he closed off their home in the French Quarter. Elijah came shooting towards his brother. "Niklaus... everyone..." Klaus shot his arm up, not wanting to hear what he already knew. These... Reapers had arrived in New Orleans a day ago and had destroyed most of the French Quarter and not many people survived, Klaus and Elijah were lucky enough to escape to their home... just lucky enough at that.

They gave The Reapers a good fight, but even The Originals couldn't defeat those aliens on their own. Klaus could hear the things coming towards the building, knowing what was coming next. "Elijah... we need to kill them all!" Elijah held his chaotic brother's shaking shoulders. "Klaus, we can not possibly kill them... even you are not that strong." Klaus looked at his more logical brother. "Than what can we do?" Just than a crack at the front door could be seen, and a loud BANG! was heard. Before the Reapers got into the building, a light appeared from the stairway.

Elijah was the one that went over to the light first, telling Klaus to keep guard. "I do not know what this is..." Even though they have witnessed a lot of magical things in their devastatingly long lives, they have never seen something like this before. "..." Not knowing what else to do, Elijah stuck is arm into the light...

With an annoyed stare from Elijah and a murderous grimace from Klaus, The Mikaelson Brothers found themselves on a foreign aircraft of sorts. Not knowing what was going on, Elijah convinced Klaus to follow the others around to the war room and listen to what the Shepard woman had to say. Klaus didn't believe anything she said, but Elijah was less hostile and wanted to know why they were here and what was going on.

After the woman stopped talking, Elijah surveyed his surroundings. "Niklaus, wherever we are... and whatever is going on, will you please try to keep calm?" Klaus said nothing, which just made Elijah sigh and rub his temples. "Fine..." Elijah was shocked to hear his brother agree with him for once without a battle. With that, the duo walked off towards what seemed like the Captain's Cabin, maybe someone or something would be there that was useful.
@TheColourlessRainbow

"...!"

Haruka was speechless as the man extended his hand towards her and began gathering energy. A blast, like the ones he'd thrown before? She couldn't survive that, no way, no how! As she closed her eyes and raised her arms defensively, a golden choker suddenly appeared around her neck.

Karasu had been about to make his move when he noticed that familiar glow.

"The Dragon Torque..."

The golden light shined brilliantly from Haruka, the Dragon Torque Karasu mentioned working to keep her safe. Once again, the Dragon Knight would see its power first-hand.

The power of the Legendary Super Saiyan drained from Broly, the Dragon Torque replacing that mindless, powerful state. The Saiyan was left in his relatively calm, base state, the sheer rage from before almost nowhere to be seen now. How? Even the one with that power wasn't sure.

"I...don't know..." was all she could say in response. Karasu had a little more insight, but simply continued to stand silently, separating the two.

@Kakarot! @The Tactician
latest

This was not a feeling Broly was used to and not one that he liked. His seemingly limitless energy had been calmed down to manageable levels thanks to something this child had done. Almost as if she had done something similar to the effect that his father's restraining device had. The result left Broly in a calm state, very contrasting to his super saiyan form who wanted to fight/murder everything in sight.

"You...took...my power away. " He stated as if it was clear as day. Which to him it sure felt like it was. This child who didn't look like she'd be able to stop him from snapping her in two with his bare hands if he felt the inclination to. She had somehow sapped away his energy to the point where he didn't feel angry enough to work on bringing it back up to where it had been just a few seconds ago.

"I'm...Sorry."

It wasn't very often that you saw the legendary super saiyan apologize for anything but in this almost docile-like state, it was the closest anyone would ever get.

@Kaykay @The Tactician

"How did you create your time traveling device?" asked Tali towards Esper, her focus still on the console.
"...let's see. Well, more like time traveling abilities, buuuuut..."

Esper would go on to say how he obtained this power in the first place. However.

"...Go on."

"...oh whoops, I don't think I remember the process at all~"

"How do you even forget making what is your own expertise? You time travel all of the time by the looks of it!"

"I practically go to many timelines, so I'm bound to forget after numerous shifts in time itself. Not like I needed to remember the process once the device itself became innate with my body..."

Much to Mastermind's dismay, Esper gave a rather jeering shrug. Well, there goes Tali's chance at better time traveling devices.

@TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited:
"In order to stop something you have to know how!" shouted Ruby. It seemed this version of her was far more angry then her younger one; and has seen much more violence and death.

"We managed to push back Grimm with the help of dust uncle; with out it we would of fallen long ago." simple put Ruby, her tone even cold. They're was a small silence before Ruby spoke up.

"I have a way to bring her back..." mumbled Ruby to her uncle.

"but I need your help." she asked.

"Yeah. That's why we're here, right? To learn how to stop 'em. You were younger then but you still learned everything I taught ya with enthusiasm. Now's not a good time to lose that. I know that a lot went down in that mess...but we're still huntsman." Qrow looked over at Ruby, blinked and caught himself. "And huntresses." He added. "The protectors. We may have traded up Grimm for these Reapers but our job didn't change. And yeah, I know that, Ruby. I may be drunk but I ain't dumb. I know how it went with Grimm way back--"

657pUgX.png

"...huh? Found a way to bring her back? What help do ya need?"

Between Shizuo's destruction of the ship and Broly's taunting, one might think the 12 year old girl would become afraid. And they would be right. But that didn't mean she'd just tremble in fear as the large man spoke so rudely and the smaller man broke the seats!

x8rcooF.jpg

"Cut. It. Out!" Haruka screamed, fearlessly taking a step with each word towards the two of them. Her cry echoed throughout the room, the voice coming from the small girl being surprisingly loud.

"What are you guys even fighting for? Can't you be normal human beings?" she pouted, crossing her arms. Right after she said that, Karasu pulled her a little back and stood in front of her protectively, almost like a father. What a troublesome, meddling girl. But that was part of why he protected her, wasn't it?

char_33295.jpg

"..."

He didn't seem to have much to say, just staring them down.

@The Tactician @Kakarot!
tumblr_m3w319pwIp1qc2r5c.png

For a moment, Shizuo paused as the girl tried to calm them down. What was he doing? Fighting some random guy on a ship that was currently keeping him alive? What would Tom and Akane think about this, and what would Vorona learn from it?

Didn't help that the kid reminded him of Akane in some small way.

"Fine..." With a grumble, the large man sat his weapon back down in its previous place, doing his best to make it look right.​
latest

This was not a feeling Broly was used to and not one that he liked. His seemingly limitless energy had been calmed down to manageable levels thanks to something this child had done. Almost as if she had done something similar to the effect that his father's restraining device had. The result left Broly in a calm state, very contrasting to his super saiyan form who wanted to fight/murder everything in sight.

"You...took...my power away. " He stated as if it was clear as day. Which to him it sure felt like it was. This child who didn't look like she'd be able to stop him from snapping her in two with his bare hands if he felt the inclination to. She had somehow sapped away his energy to the point where he didn't feel angry enough to work on bringing it back up to where it had been just a few seconds ago.

"I'm...Sorry."

It wasn't very often that you saw the legendary super saiyan apologize for anything but in this almost docile-like state, it was the closest anyone would ever get.

@Kaykay @The Tactician
tumblr_m3w2xlpFNV1qc2r5c.png

Oh great, so under all that anger, this guy was almost like a kid in how timid he acted. Now Shizuo felt kind of like an asshole for almost beating this guy down... Especially given the similarities between them.

"... Just try to keep it under control next time."

That is as close to an apology as you're going to get from the blonde. Without another word to the kid or Broly, Shizuo turned away and began to walk back to the elevator, "If you still want a round, Commander, then I'll be down in the docking bay."

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot! @Kaykay @The Great Detective

They were coming....

latest

Your planet, your home; has finally been invaded; or you managed to leave your home before you watched the massive beasts arrive. Few planets knew of the incoming arrival of the Reapers, and those who do have failed in stopping them. However, you managed to escape one way or another; and find your way onto the Normandy, a ship that's housing all who wish to flee from The Reapers. However, the the ships commander; Commander Shepard, has a price. Her price is that all who is on her ship, do their part; in whatever way they can. May it be cooking, cleaning, repairing, or even lookout, however you must do what you can. As the max number of people hit, a voice was heard on the intercom

GgknWJvB5-c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This round will end Jan 30th, 5PM EDT

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
Rey_in__Star_Wars__3541743k.jpg

Rey nodded as a gesture of understanding.

The last thing she experienced before the takeover of the planet was meeting the elusive Jedi Master, Luke Skywalker. But that meeting was abruptly ended, as she was only able to save herself, unable to do the same for any others that may have been on the planet... Master Skywalker included. She still had hopes, he was known to be very resourceful, and a Jedi Master after all...

But that was in the past. The present, and the near future, was about arriving at a new place, a new planet. Rey considered the options available, and thought that the best place to be in order to learn about this new place, before they would arrive there, was the war room... so she decided to stay there.

While there, she would listen and observe, and look for some source of information about their destination.

@TheColourlessRainbow

image.jpeg Prologue- Roy Harper

My name is Roy Harper. After my life was saved by the Arrow, I have returned to Starling City with one goal- to save my city. But to do so, I need help- help to control my newfound rage and strength. To repay Starling's vigilante for saving my life, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

The Red Arrow

A friend of mine one told me about something called a crucible. A life changing hurdle everybody crosses at some point in their lives. Some come out of it broken. Some never come out of it at all. Others come out of it all the stronger than ever. Very few are strong enough to come into the third category; that friend also told me that living isn't for the weak.

If that friend had asked me about my crucible a week ago, I would have said it had been being injected with the super drug Mirakuru, the chemical that flooded me with the strength I have today. If he had asked me 6 months ago, I would have told him it would have been being kidnapped and ransomed by some creep named the saviour. If anyone asked me today, the answer would be the same as anybody else on this ship; the surviving the destruction of my universe.

I can't remember how I got here, and I don't think it really matters. I don't think much matters anymore, not the parade of aliens and robots surround me, not the fact I'm in another dimension, only being strong enough to remain living.

The cold air of the ship's war room penetrates my skin, firing a blistering shiver down by spine. I was always sensitive the cold, even before the Crucible. Now it only feels colder, darker. A wrap my blood red hoodie round my chest as tight as I can, pulling the fabric until it's on the verge of tearing. I bite down on my lip, grit my teeth and stare at this "Shepherd". The acts like she owns us, as if we become her property the moment we entered her ship. She's just as bad as the 1%ers the Arrow used to take down in Starling; too focused on the bigger picture, too willing to stamp upon the little man. None of them cared about the consequences of their negligence, and that was exactly why they needed the vigilante to give them shock to the system to set them back on course.

The Arrow taught me so much, not just through his lessons, but through his actions. He kept fighting for the right thing, regardless of the danger, regardless of who approved, and regardless of the odds, and yet he was only human. Yet I'm so much more that human, and I'm giving up? No. I can't let their sacrifices be for nothing. Oliver Queen fought a deck stacked against him as the Hood, and now I have a deck stacked against me as one of last survivor of a dying multiverse. It's about time I stopped feeling sorry for myself and did something. This woman wants to make a difference just as much just as much as I did, and no matter what, I'm going to have to respect her for that

I jump to my feet, bow in hand, and make my way towards the Captain. "Alright then, "Captain". How can a guy who can punch through steel help around here?"
@TheColourlessRainbow @Mari @Kakarot! @Mighty Roman
Everyone else

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_m3w319pwIp1qc2r5c.png

For a moment, Shizuo paused as the girl tried to calm them down. What was he doing? Fighting some random guy on a ship that was currently keeping him alive? What would Tom and Akane think about this, and what would Vorona learn from it?

Didn't help that the kid reminded him of Akane in some small way.

"Fine..." With a grumble, the large man sat his weapon back down in its previous place, doing his best to make it look right.​

tumblr_m3w2xlpFNV1qc2r5c.png

Oh great, so under all that anger, this guy was almost like a kid in how timid he acted. Now Shizuo felt kind of like an asshole for almost beating this guy down... Especially given the similarities between them.

"... Just try to keep it under control next time."

That is as close to an apology as you're going to get from the blonde. Without another word to the kid or Broly, Shizuo turned away and began to walk back to the elevator, "If you still want a round, Commander, then I'll be down in the docking bay."

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot! @Kaykay @The Great Detective
As Skeletor moved through the place he'd shoulder bump into Shizuo. "Watch where you're going, fool!" Skeletor replied annoyed to the man. "Well...I am waiting."

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot! @Kaykay @The Great Detective @The Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.