Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Master gave Kofuku a bit of a confused look for a second when she questioned him about praying. But that confused look quickly vanished when he realized this women didn't have the human scent...
He quickly scanned her with the same sonic screwdriver, looked at the reading it said and responded "A God huh? Well this certainly is a place of interest... Or at least a boring place that's housing people of interest".

Then almost forgetting her question he then explained "Oh! And I wasn't praying to anyone", he said before hollering "Hello!" into the Sonic and it playing through the speakers again.
"I'm just talking to an old friend... Though he did kil...", then pausing he spoke into the Sonic again "Doctor! Did this version of you kill Satan yet? If not... Well sorry I ain't your wife, I give spoilers... Oops! More Spoilers!".

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Sacrificing yourself for your people? Well, that's a rather Noble goal... Reminds me of a friend of mine" the Master replied.
His walking on the line between demeaning and applauding.​

However, as if right on que the Master's ears suddenly perked up when heard a familiar voice pop up through the speakers of the Normandy.

tumblr_lofa7vOQUR1qbyveqo5_r1_500.gif

Instantly he pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver and pointed it at the Speakers, buzzing his Screwdriver to mess with the speakers signal.
Then lowering the screwdriver to his mouth like it was a microphone he said "Doctor? Is that really you? Well, can't say I'm surprised. Time Traveling, some form of Genocide involving hateful machines... Wait, you're not going to kill an entire species to stop some machines again are you?" as what he was saying into his Screwdriver was now broadcasting across the speakers.

Instead of replying the Doctor used his Sonic Screwdriver to trace the signal and pinpoint the Master's location. Shoving his Screwdriver into a pocket of his blue pinstripe suit, he quickly headed towards the Crew Quarters.

45332fdf06fcd613e2259d0105b56cd5dc0a652a

When the doors slid open, the no longer Last of the Time Lords fixed eyes on his nemesis. Giving him a cold, blank glare.

"First, what are you doing here? Second, how the hell did you manage to get on board? Third, how are you even alive?"
@Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of replying the Doctor used his Sonic Screwdriver to trace the signal and pinpoint the Master's location. Shoving his Screwdriver back into a pocket of his blue pinstripe suit, he quickly headed towards the Crew Quarters.

When the doors slid open, the no longer Last of the Time Lords fixed eyes on his nemesis. Giving him a cold, blank glare.

"First, what are you doing here? Second, how the hell did you manage to get on board? Third, how are you even alive?"
When the Doctor came in and started hounding the Master with questions he just got a giant smirk on his face before replying "What am I doing here? Doctor, you're the one who brought me here! Well... your Time And Relative Dimension In Space did. And you should know better than to assume I'm dead... Speaking of which, which 'death' of mine was it you even saw last?".

• Nice Execution!
VegUjgh.jpg

It seemed to take Arcade a considerable amount of effort to even listen to Six's monologue. He turned around before Six was finished to touch at a console set into the wall, but still seemed to be listening. When Six was finished, Arcade let out a small sigh, though it almost sounded like a grunt. "It's in the past. There are bigger problems now."

The door at the opposite side of the med bay from the entrance suddenly beeped, opening up to reveal two figures stepping through. One would be decidedly alien to Six, looking tall, slender, and sporting an almost amphibian look with large black eyes. The other was a dark-skinned human, currently rubbing at his shoulder as if it was sore. It seemed they had been talking in the server room privately, carrying their conversation into the med bay without much care if those occupying the room heard them. Arcade affixed the pair a withering look, clearly not impressed with either of them.

O1EI9tw.png

"... And Mordin, I can't thank you enough. Was worried for a moment there that my shoulder would keep me out of commission for a day or two. That's really the last thing we need right now with the Normandy so understaffed. The last thing the commander needs." The pair had stepped into the middle of the room, the human rolling his shoulder with a grin. "Beautiful. Works like a charm now."

Fv3HDgM.jpg

Mordin gave him a nod. "Think nothing of it, doctor of vessel after all, need all able hands after all."

Mordin's omni-tool woke to life as he started looking up information. "Interested in new arrivals, wouldn't mind tests, not every day you come face to face with travelers from another universe *sharp inhale* fascinating."

Steve noticed the new face in the med-bay once Mordin pointed him out. He turned to Six with a nod, either not noticing Arcade's annoyed glances or just not caring. "You must be one of the new ones. It's a miracle we managed to grab as many of you as we did. I couldn't tell you how the new transport device works, but it seems rather unreliable. Don't know if you were one of the people we rescued or one of the volunteers, but..."

Steve held out a hand toward Six. "... It's nice to have the help."

"And new data." As Mordin said that his omni-tool would scan the man called Six. "Interesting, similar, information to Arcade, acquaintances? Certainly seems like it, need to do more tests, thank you for the information, if you see others tell them I would be interested in them as well."

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan
"..It's good to be able to help..." Six spoke as he suddenly had a complete mood chance once he turned to face Steve. The depressed, remorseful Six Arcade saw had faded away as he put on that 'mask' again when talking to other people. He slowly raised a hand to shake Steve's extended hand. "Guess I was rescued considerin' the last thing I recall was a giant red laser heading my way. Either way I got nothin' to return to so if I can help out here in any way i'll do what I can." Six spoke before noticing he was being scanned by Mordin.

Instinctively laying his other hand on the stock of one of his revolvers he glanced at Mordin. "Were... acquaintances.... He knows a different me and I knew a different him.... So who's the doc here....?" Six had spoke to Mordin surprisingly calm despite this being the first time he's even sen Mordin. Then again there are many strange things out in the Mojave wasteland... Well 'were' out in the Mojave wasteland.

@Jeremi @Atomyk

When the Doctor came in and started hounding the Master with questions he just got a giant smirk on his face before replying "What am I doing here? Doctor, you're the one who brought me here! Well... your Time And Relative Dimension In Space did. And you should know better than to assume I'm dead... Speaking of which, which 'death' of mine was it you even saw last?".

His expression going from serious to confused, the Doctor furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you talking about? You only stole my TARDIS once and I had locked the console. So, you wouldn't even been able to go anywhere other than the end of the universe or 2007."

tumblr_m5d08ta72i1qdj6jko1_250.gif

Shrugging and staring up the ceiling, "As for which 'death', it was when you were Prime Minister." he quipped, rubbing his left ear a little.
@Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
1044233_377741162337416_316529176_n.jpg

"Grr...I..Said...Stop.."

Broly didn't mind the show of anger. Normally, he would have found it quite amusing. For it was when people were at their most trying moments that they got so vicious. He loved seeing that look on their faces before he killed them! But he'd seen quite enough of this petulant welp trying to throw his weight around. Only he could show off his power! Thanks to Haruka's influence however, Broly struggled to bring out his energy although a green aura would emitt around his person and his face clearly showed he was trying to pull at the recesses of his power. Or he was really angry. Either one could have been completely valid.

If Shizuo didn't calm himself than base form or not Broly was putting an end to this. If he had his power taken from him before he could fight than nobody else would be fighting!

Thankfully it seemed the brat and her guardian seemed to have it under control. Shame that was, Broly would have enjoyed throwing this bartender through a wall. For now however Broly's energy dissipated leaving the sayian looking visibly disappointed that the situation had been defused before he could step in.

This was where the beings on this ship went to do their training?! Hah! It was no wonder to Broly now why their power levels were so weak! Not that they could have even come close to posing any kind of threat to him and his power bur still, this was pitiful! Where were the saibamen at the ready? Where were the enemies ready to kill you if you didn't pay attention?

Well, at the very least he was grateful for the 'Geth' showing him this room. This room was said to be much better for fighting. It's just too bad that his power was being subdued by Haruka at the moment. For he would have absolutely loved to throw both that Esper and Shizuo around this place like the vermin that they are!

At the moment, he'd just slump his shoulders and made his way off to find somewhere to sit. With no power to draw on and no fools willing to cause a ruckus for him to get in the middle of, what was their to do?

dbzm8-045.jpg

@TheColourlessRainbow @Jeremi @Kaykay @Atomyk @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @C.T. @The Tactician
Still sadden and confused, Starman would take a seat next to the saiyan. He looked just as sad as Thom. Rather randomly, he would tap on the saiyen's shoulder

"Hey, are you sad too? "

Starman rested his arm around the man's shoulder.

"I am pretty sad myself. I don't know who I am, well, I might. everything is all "Fwooshy" in my head, you know? "

Starman would blink.

"Who are you? Do you know I am?"

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kakarot! @Jeremi @Kaykay @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Atomyk @C.T @The Tactician

The Master gave Kofuku a bit of a confused look for a second when she questioned him about praying. But that confused look quickly vanished when he realized this women didn't have the human scent...
He quickly scanned her with the same sonic screwdriver, looked at the reading it said and responded "A God huh? Well this certainly is a place of internet... Or at least a boring place that's housing people of interest".

Then almost forgetting her question he then explained "Oh! And I wasn't praying to anyone", he said before hollering "Hello!" into the Sonic and it playing through the speakers again.
"I'm just talking to an old friend... Though he did kil...", then pausing he spoke into the Sonic again "Doctor! Did this version of you kill Satan yet? If not... Well sorry I ain't your wife, I give spoilers... Oops! More Spoilers!".

Instead of replying the Doctor used his Sonic Screwdriver to trace the signal and pinpoint the Master's location. Shoving his Screwdriver into a pocket of his blue pinstripe suit, he quickly headed towards the Crew Quarters.

45332fdf06fcd613e2259d0105b56cd5dc0a652a

His expression going from serious to confused, the Doctor furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you talking about? You only stole my TARDIS once and I had locked the console. So, you wouldn't even been able to go anywhere other than the end of the universe or 2007."

Shrugging and staring up the ceiling, "As for which 'death', it was when you were Prime Minister." he quipped, rubbing his left ear a little.

"Aww, you think little ol' me is interesting?" Kofuku replied, brightening visibly and rocking on her heels. The god always basked in such comments, and they felt as though they too replenished her, and so naturally she had to give praise for them. So, without warning, the god gracefully leapt at the Master and.. Tacklehugged him.

tumblr_n4i4jvTWLe1sg0ygjo1_500.gif

"Thank you~" she purred, affectionately. For her petite frame, the woman certainly had some strength behind her. After affectionately nuzzling him for a moment, Kofuku pulled away, registering the new presence in the room and looking to him with curiosity. She was admittedly extremely disappointed to hear that the Master hadn't been praying, but she tried to hang onto her hope. Surely Yato and the others were alright.. For now, she had to focus on the present. "Ooh, is this that friend of yours?" she asked the Master, tilting her head at the doctor and subconsciously swaying her hips from side to side. It was just a habit, for her, and it was hard to break.

If the situation were different, Kofuku likely would have introduced herself, or perhaps offered up some tea. How she loved tea. But, there was clear tension here, one that put her on end. For the moment, she just watched in silence with a look of confusion, her head turning each time one of the two spoke to look at whoever was currently speaking. "Ehh..."

@Gwazi Magnum @Sir Ni!-ck @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow

Reactions: Takumi
"..It's good to be able to help..." Six spoke as he suddenly had a complete mood chance once he turned to face Steve. The depressed, remorseful Six Arcade saw had faded away as he put on that 'mask' again when talking to other people. He slowly raised a hand to shake Steve's extended hand. "Guess I was rescued considerin' the last thing I recall was a giant red laser heading my way. Either way I got nothin' to return to so if I can help out here in any way i'll do what I can." Six spoke before noticing he was being scanned by Mordin.

Instinctively laying his other hand on the stock of one of his revolvers he glanced at Mordin. "Were... acquaintances.... He knows a different me and I knew a different him.... So who's the doc here....?" Six had spoke to Mordin surprisingly calm despite this being the first time he's even sen Mordin. Then again there are many strange things out in the Mojave wasteland... Well 'were' out in the Mojave wasteland.

@Jeremi @Atomyk

"Dr Mordin Solus, a pleasure, confused about my visage no doubt, don't be, am Salarian. Native to this universe, can see why you'd be curious. *Sharp inhale* can look rather peculiar."

@Crimson Spartan @Atomyk

Reactions: Crimson Spartan
As the science fiction-like descriptions were told to the room, the two Joestars were completely unable to keep up, deciding to ignore it.
Still leaning against Lisa Lisa, Johnny squinted his eyes suspiciously.
"Does my name mean something to you, Miss? What is you-!!"
Johnny's request for the woman's name was interrupted by her son's loud yell, followed by a stream of incoherent, British yelling.
"God, I need to get away from foreigners." The handicapped man grunted as he had to plug his ears.

Jonathan, on the receiving end of Joseph's ranting got in a ready position in case there was a fight, lowering his guard at the mention of 'granddad'.
What did he...

Then Lisa Lisa came to straighten her son out. Moving back to an idle posture, Jonathan listened to the woman who had one boy in one arm and the larger man's ear in her other hand. Suddenly, his eyes went wide as Lisa Lisa described Jonathan's own life story before him.

"E-Erina?! Is she alright? Did she get out of the ship safel-wait. What... What was that about '50 years ago'?! Please, tell me who you people are!" The large gentleman pleaded, his fists clenched and shaking in anticipation.
@Verite
4W3K4iB.jpg

"Now now, look here, man! You can't just--"

ftjgiHH.gif

"It is quite alright, JoJo. I've got this under control," Lisa Lisa would suddenly say with something of a confident tone, shifting from her earlier one rather quickly, "... I suppose that wasn't a dream after all, JoJo. When you told me about that experience you supposedly had a year ago, running into those zombies, strange people claiming to be from other worlds, and masterminds with plots you didn't feel like comprehending, it was only natural to be skeptical, but I suppose now that I have proof before my eyes, I can't blame it on your midnight snacking anymore."

"H-Huh? Ma, you remember that?! I--"

"Though if I catch you eating up so late again, you'll regret it."

"Maaaaaa!"

"Anyway..." Lisa Lisa would sigh, adjusting her sunglasses as she would direct her attention towards Jonathan now, while keeping her grip on Johnny, "Erina Pendleton, or rather, Erina Joestar, on the date of February 7th, 1889, was on honeymoon, taking a trip by boat to America with her newly married husband, Jonathan Joestar. That must all sound familiar if you are truly that man, I would imagine."

The more Lisa Lisa thought about it, the less likely it was that this could be an impostor. Straizo had always described Jonathan Joestar as a man of honor, and even though she had just met him, Lisa Lisa could sense an honest sense of purity in this man, almost to the point of naivety. Furthermore, what use would an impostor have for impersonating a noble from England who died young around the late 19th century? There was n logical reasoning behind it. The mere thought that Joseph's rants from a year ago about him meeting strange new people and embarking on a new bizarre adventure turning out to be true opened up new possibilities now that she thought about it.

"However, the joyful occasion was cut short when his enemy, Dio Brando, had unexpectedly attacked. As Jonathan Joestar had died protecting Erina from the attack, sacrificing himself to die together with Dio, Erina would go on and heed his final request; to take care of the orphan whose mother had been killed in Dio's rampage, and raise her like one of her own."

pFdEBkR.jpg

"That orphan is myself. And while I may not sport the birthmark on the back of your neck, I am surely Elizabeth Joestar, daughter of Erina Joestar, and mother of the young man before you, Joseph Joestar! I am surely no one else but that!"

@DBZ7

"You're right, I only ever stole the TARDIS once... That you know of" the Master stated.

"And Oh yes! The President Death! Well... You're a fair bit behind me aren't you?" the Master stated amusingly.
Thinking back to the confrontation with the Time Lords, and how when he was absorbed into the portal with them he ended up in a location filled with Undead... and Dinosaurs.

"Aww, you think little ol' me is interesting?" Kofuku replied, brightening visibly and rocking on her heels. The god always basked in such comments, and they felt as though they too replenished her, and so naturally she had to give praise for them. So, without warning, the god gracefully leapt at the Master and.. Tacklehugged him.

"Thank you~" she purred, affectionately. For her petite frame, the woman certainly had some strength behind her. After affectionately nuzzling him for a moment, Kofuku pulled away, registering the new presence in the room and looking to him with curiosity. She was admittedly extremely disappointed to hear that the Master hadn't been praying, but she tried to hang onto her hope. Surely Yato and the others were alright.. For now, she had to focus on the present. "Ooh, is this that friend of yours?" she asked the Master, tilting her head at the doctor and subconsciously swaying her hips from side to side. It was just a habit, for her, and it was hard to break.

If the situation were different, Kofuku likely would have introduced herself, or perhaps offered up some tea. How she loved tea. But, there was clear tension here, one that put her on end. For the moment, she just watched in silence with a look of confusion, her head turning each time one of the two spoke to look at whoever was currently speaking. "Ehh..."

And then, tackle hug.

The Master would feel himself suddenly losing his balance and falling onto the ground.
"Well... You're certainly more friendly than most Gods!". The Master exclaimed.
Though he noted her attitude seem to change when she noticed the 'tension' here.

So he began laughing and said "Oh there's no tension here! Doctor and I are good friends. Lover's at times even!".

"You're right, I only ever stole the TARDIS once... That you know of" the Master stated.

"And Oh yes! The President Death! Well... You're a fair bit behind me aren't you?" the Master stated amusingly.
Thinking back to the confrontation with the Time Lords, and how when he was absorbed into the portal with them he ended up in a location filled with Undead... and Dinosaurs.

And then, tackle hug.

The Master would feel himself suddenly losing his balance and falling onto the ground.
Though he noted her attitude seem to change when she noticed the 'tension' here.

So he began laughing and said "Oh there's no tension here! Doctor and I are good friends. Lover's at times even!".

tumblr_m7jdajLNkn1r5fie0.gif

The Doctor raised his eyebrows in amusement as he witnessed a girl tacklehug the Master. He never considered his arch-nemesis as the hugging type.

tumblr_m5d08ta72i1qdj6jko3_250.gif

"Wellll, I wouldn't say lovers. More like... close friends." He stated. "It's more of a love-hate relationship. Yeah, that sort of thing."

"Your timeline...?" Garrus asked slowly. Tali raised a hand a bit excitedly.

"Can timelines fall apart, exactly? Not that I would know anything about alternate timelines precisely... I would just imagine they all, you know, exist concurrently. Unless we look at each new timeline as a specifically separate universe instead of a universe containing multiple timelines side by side, then I suppose--"

Garrus let out a grand sigh, cutting Tali off. It was difficult to see her face from behind her mask, but her body language suggested she was flashing Garrus a rather dirty look.

"Don't you remember when things were simple? Then the Reapers blow a hole in your universe and reveals there's all these other universes. Riveting stuff."

"I was just saying."

@The Great Detective
tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Well... then again, I would say ask Esper on the case of falling apart timelines. I'm only experienced with the likes of programming, engineering, etc. Which is why I dropped by this area first out of all."

All of this timeline talk was beginning to give him a headache, and it was starting to make Mastermind feel like he shouldn't be here in the first place. Though, with how Esper hasn't come back after randomly disappearing from sight, it started to make Mastermind feel like he's up to something terribly unnecessary as of now.

tumblr_o124fpYWNM1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Now... if you excuse me, I have a time-traveling maniac to babysit. The last thing we all want is for him to pull through with his... most-likely-to-fail experiment..."

As he said this, he simply flicked his wrist, and called out his Dynamos from his belt to spread in front of him and project a holographic screen. From the looks of it, it was like he was using his technology to go and track down Esper, even sending out a small amount of drones out to find the time-traveling Esper.

@Atomyk

The Doctor raised his eyebrows in amusement as he witnessed a girl tacklehug the Master. He never considered his arch-nemesis as the hugging type.

"Wellll, I wouldn't say lovers. More like... close friends." He stated. "It's more of a love-hate relationship. Yeah, that sort of thing."

tumblr_mrh6z7xbGW1sxhto3o4_500.gif

"Oh don't be so Modest Doctor!" the Master exclaimed back.
"It's not like your surrounded by sensitive human ears or anything".

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Why heeeeeello there~"

Oh look, Esper's gone and warped off to another location again, his head popping out of a time rift all upside-down. What was he even trying to accomplish by moving around so much?

• Nice Execution!

And then, tackle hug.

"Why heeeeeello there~"

Oh look, Esper's gone and warped off to another location again, his head popping out of a time rift all upside-down. What was he even trying to accomplish by moving around so much?

"Hehe, thank you~" she replied to the Master calling her more friendly than most gods.

tumblr_n02v0ixo1c1rv4a09o1_250.gif

"Ehh? Lovers??" Kofuku repeated, her voice going up a pitch with awe. Hardly caring whether the two liked hugs or not, Kofuku moved to pull them into a tight group hug, resisting the urge to spin in circles with happiness.

tumblr_inline_n7ney2khFh1sx7q5k.png

"How sweeeeet! I bet you're adorable together~" she cheered, ecstatically. However, the Doctor's words left her confused. "So you aren't lovers?" she asked, confusedly. What a pity. Whenever she got home, she'd have to arrange some matchmaking... Granted, it was never a good idea to let Kofuku be in charge of matchmaking. Regardless, she didn't seem to realize she was still hugging them both affectionately - or just didn't care. But the Doctor's expression did manage to catch her attention. "Huh? Why so sad?"

@Atomyk @The Great Detective @Sir Ni!-ck @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow

"Why heeeeeello there~"

tumblr_inline_mlxt0vlSDN1qz4rgp.gif

The Master then looking up at the new arrival simply waved and said "Hello! This must be quite a time rift for so many different beings to be showing up".
tumblr_m2nmlqIkPO1rt31cuo4_250.gif

"Ok, that's enough." He said as he walked to them, his expression now that of a sad, worn down warrior. "Are you even aware of the current situation?"

tumblr_m6latr6Kqr1ru2yklo5_250.gif

@Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @The Great Detective @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow
tumblr_mx09h5a9p91r3njpgo2_250.gif

"Aw, you're no fun Doctor..." the Master pouted teasingly.
"Though as far as I can tell, humans are being killed by these things called 'Reapers'. Odd, didn't the era most of your companions come from have a video game based off that? What was it... Mass Effect?".

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective

LNPaAZr.jpg

"Yes. The Reapers."

EDI confirmed this with a slight edge to her voice, the first falter in her otherwise aloof exterior. The creatures that were to be their enemies had already taken so much from her galaxy. "I can't provide an exact location, but they are no doubt on our trail. We have been eluding them for some time, but intelligence has stated that we will not be able to run for much longer. With the Citadel Council in disarray and Alliance on its last legs, our current objective is to escape destruction for as long as it takes for a solution to come to us."

EDI then took a measured pause. "... As an organic would put it, we are waiting for a miracle." Frowning, she fixed a look on Klaus. "The Reapers are both synthetic and organic. This is rather unique, and not something that is greatly understood at this time. Comparing them to myself or any other synthetic within modern history would likely be an exercise in futility. It is probable that millions of years exist between us and the first Reapers. However, it is believed that the Reapers as we know them are more capable than they should be. It is theorized that a third party has assisted the Reapers in some manner."

@Prince Shattered Charming

"Hehe, thank you~" she replied to the Master calling her more friendly than most gods.

"Ehh? Lovers??" Kofuku repeated, her voice going up a pitch with awe. Hardly caring whether the two liked hugs or not, Kofuku moved to pull them into a tight group hug, resisting the urge to spin in circles with happiness.

"How sweeeeet! I bet you're adorable together~" she cheered, ecstatically. However, the Doctor's words left her confused. "So you aren't lovers?" she asked, confusedly. What a pity. Whenever she got home, she'd have to arrange some matchmaking... Granted, it was never a good idea to let Kofuku be in charge of matchmaking. Regardless, she didn't seem to realize she was still hugging them both affectionately - or just didn't care. But the Doctor's expression did manage to catch her attention. "Huh? Why so sad?"

@Atomyk @The Great Detective @Sir Ni!-ck @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow
N16WrzIb.jpg

"What's going on there? Hugging?" the girl asked and wondered, while still hugging the ponies.

@Atomyk @The Great Detective @Sir Ni!-ck @Gwazi Magnum @The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow @Hospes @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

who34.jpg

"Oh we are definitely adorable together! Especially when the Doctor keeps getting so embarrassed and tries to deny it... I swear, one of these regenerations I need to just pin you against a wall and kiss you Doctor!".
The Master responded, now rubbing some salt onto the Doctor's irritation. And once the Doctor got absorbed in the Hug the Master helped, pulling the Doctor deeper into the embrace.

"Just like one happy Time Lord couple!".

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck @The Great Detective @Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.