Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the Overseer could respond to the ponies another voice would be heard from behind the group. "What the hell is this?" The voice would belong to Commander Shepard and she sounded pissed.

"Oh just a little present from our friends in the Sta-"

The Overseer never did get to finish that sentence either before Shepard cold cocked her with a mean left hook right in the face. "That's Reaper tech! You bastards have been indoctrinating any poor soul who's tried to find sanctuary!"

The Overseer still laying on the ground would clutch her nose as she tried to speak. "B-b-but this is sanctuary! Everyone in Vault 11111 will feel so safe that they don't want to ever leave!"

Shepard pointed angrily at the device in the center of the room. "Because that monstrosity brainwashes anyone who comes here, and it would've gotten us too if we hadn't found it!" In the middle of her outburst Shepard would spot a larger door on the far side of the room. "What's behind that door?"

"O-oh just old junk, you know not important stuff at all." The Overseer replied clearly lying out of her teeth.

"Well maybe we can use that junk." Shepard replied as she brought up her comms. "This is Commander Shepard, head to the Overseer's office and come down the tunnel there might be supplies to fix the Normandy." As she finished she looked back down at the Overseer.

"How many are too far gone?"

"Oh I don't know...maybe half last I checked? They really don't want to leave this is such a wonder pl-"

Another swift punch from Shepard would knock the Overseer out completely. "Someone grab her and let's get the hell out of this room. The longer we stay here the longer we don't want to leave." Shepard went to the comms again. "Hey before you get down here grab as much explosives you guys can carry. Let's make sure this damn device can't hurt anyone else after we've ransacked the place for supplies."

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @CCC Kouhai
Applejack's breath was taken away the moment Shepard stepped in, the speed of the situation stifling her surprised gasp on its own. The farmpony stood at attention, holding her head high with a salute.

a59c1920eb311f5acb7019bf28834f9d.jpg

"It's good t'seeya commander. I wasn't aware these were Reaper workin's," admit Applejack flatly, lowering her hoof and stamping it back against the floor.

Applebloom, meanwhile, was looking pretty excited.

my_little_pony_vector___apple_bloom_by_krusiu42-d5ppqrd.png

"Y'mean we're gonna make that whole thing go boom?! Ya-hoo! Can we watch it from the ship Miss Shepard?"

Applejack chuckled a little uncomfortably at her sister's surprising enthusiam, and pat her on the head, "I'm sure we'll get a good view Applebloom. Now, y'mind helpin' me lug this lady on board?"

"D'aw, c'mon AJ, she ain't that big! You can carry her yerself, no problem!"

"Alright...at least help out with the junk then will ya?"

"But AJ-"

"No buts, not while Shep's around. Y'wanna make a good impression on 'er dontcha?"

With a defeated groan, Applebloom dragged her hooves along towards the junk room while Applejack pulled the Overseer onto her back, saddling her upright so her arms and legs wouldn't drag.

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ehi5x7vy1zc4gko08wsogoc0g_640.gif

From her place in Shizuo's grasp, Kofuku waved at the group in the cell, and... Oh, goodness, she had an orange in her mouth. Had she managed to sneak one. "Hello~" she greeted, voice muffled by the orange. What a dork. Though, it was probably good to take that thing away... Especially with the fact that the air was already giving off that strong longing to stay and unwind.

Inside of the cell, it seemed that most of the people were hardly aware and conscious. There was a young woman that seemed to be unconscious, a teen boy that would likely seem vaguely familiar to Shizuo that didn't really seem to be aware, and a young man that had folded in on himself, visibly sweating and seeming to tremble slightly. But, slowly, his head rose at the barking and the rapping on the cell, his expression that of fear and concern.

giphy.gif

"You.. You aren't the guards. Who.. Who are you? What do you want with us?" he asked, voice raspy and confused with a hint of fear. Though, when he saw the dog, he seemed almost relieved. He seemed oblivious to the questions asked of him.

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hallways @Dorm folk that migrated​

Cue Shizuo grabbing the orange and throwing it away. Bad Kofuku! >:c

"Anyways, we're survivors of the Reaper attacks and we're looking for this dog's owner... Do I know you from somewhere, kid?" Before getting a response, Shizuo placed both of his hands on the bars, and began pulling with both hands to destroy them. Hopefully, his strength would have them free in a few seconds.​

tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Klaus was annoyed by the blatant idiot's shock and ignorance. With his supernatural speed, he flew in front of the cell. "That's not how it works, mate. I believe my brother, Blonde and Brainiac asked you some questions... so answer them." Klaus didn't know what was going on, but he wasn't one to just give out information without getting something in return first. Elijah stood behind his brother, making sure that the Hybrid wouldn't do something they would both regret.

Klaus moved back as Blonde came over to rip the cell a part. "Really... okay, I guess we'll just let these people out before they tell us anything... brilliant idea." He shook his head, standing next to the wall, his body turned from everyone now. Elijah wanted to know more about this connection that Blonde might have with the boy.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Lizzy @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Cell Block MG Peeps

After giving the people in the cell a curious glance Toboe's attention was diverted by Klaus's actions.

"Why are you so upset?" Toboe asked Klaus simply with a tilt of his head as he observed the hybrid for a moment.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Justin Charming @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Dorm and hallway folk

Cue Shizuo grabbing the orange and throwing it away. Bad Kofuku! >:c

"Anyways, we're survivors of the Reaper attacks and we're looking for this dog's owner... Do I know you from somewhere, kid?" Before getting a response, Shizuo placed both of his hands on the bars, and began pulling with both hands to destroy them. Hopefully, his strength would have them free in a few seconds.​

Klaus was annoyed by the blatant idiot's shock and ignorance. With his supernatural speed, he flew in front of the cell. "That's not how it works, mate. I believe my brother, Blonde and Brainiac asked you some questions... so answer them." Klaus didn't know what was going on, but he wasn't one to just give out information without getting something in return first. Elijah stood behind his brother, making sure that the Hybrid wouldn't do something they would both regret.

Klaus moved back as Blonde came over to rip the cell a part. "Really... okay, I guess we'll just let these people out before they tell us anything... brilliant idea." He shook his head, standing next to the wall, his body turned from everyone now. Elijah wanted to know more about this connection that Blonde might have with the boy.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Lizzy @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Cell Block MG Peeps
tumblr_n4ymgrxrh51s7c68xo4_500.gif

As her orange was taken and thrown away by Shizuo, Kofuku pouted slightly, looking dejected. "I was eating that, Shizuo-kun.."

Oh, well. That wasn't the focus right now.

Peeta-mockingjay-32798466-160-290.jpg

Within the cell, the young man seemed to be relieved on some level, yet still confused and afraid. The latter two obviously intensified at Klaus's threatening. "I'm.. I'm his owner. I found him while I was looking for-.."

"..Katniss."

A frantic and horrified look overtook the male's face within moments, and he shot into panic. "Katniss. Katniss... Have you seen her?" he asked, a desperate tone suddenly filling his voice. "I need to find her. Her and the kids. I need to, I tried to, but they tried to stop me..." He was rambling frantically, his hands running through his hair and latching onto it. When asked about if he knew Shizuo, he slowly shook his head. "I don't.. Think, so. Maybe you know one of these two, though.." he suggested in reference to his cell mates. "This guy was talking about being with some resistance."

Having been made aware of the prior questions, the male took a shuddering breath, practically oblivious to Shizuo slowly but surely bending the bars of the cell. "They put us here... They won't let us leave. They knew we wanted to and tried to, so they threw us down here," he muttered.

Sif had been sticking to the side, but her patience was slipping. She supposed that 'Jessabelle' persona had contributed to this trait. "'They'? Who are 'they'?" she inquired, her grip on her dagger tightening slightly. The male's gaze stayed downward steadily, and there was a pause before he spoke. "..Isn't it obvious? The people that brought us here."

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hallways @Dorm folk that migrated​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
After giving the people in the cell a curious glance Toboe's attention was diverted by Klaus's actions.

"Why are you so upset?" Toboe asked Klaus simply with a tilt of his head as he observed the hybrid for a moment.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Justin Charming @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Dorm and hallway folk

As her orange was taken and thrown away by Shizuo, Kofuku pouted slightly, looking dejected. "I was eating that, Shizuo-kun.."

Within the cell, the young man seemed to be relieved on some level, yet still confused and afraid. The latter two obviously intensified at Klaus's threatening. "I'm.. I'm his owner. I found him while I was looking for-.."

"..Katniss."

A frantic and horrified look overtook the male's face within moments, and he shot into panic. "Katniss. Katniss... Have you seen her?" he asked, a desperate tone suddenly filling his voice. "I need to find her. Her and the kids. I need to, I tried to, but they tried to stop me..." He was rambling frantically, his hands running through his hair and latching onto it. When asked about if he knew Shizuo, he slowly shook his head. "I don't.. Think, so. Maybe you know one of these two, though.." he suggested in reference to his cell mates. "This guy was talking about being with some resistance."

Having been made aware of the prior questions, the male took a shuddering breath, practically oblivious to Shizuo slowly but surely bending the bars of the cell. "They put us here... They won't let us leave. They knew we wanted to and tried to, so they threw us down here," he muttered.

Sif had been sticking to the side, but her patience was slipping. She supposed that 'Jessabelle' persona had contributed to this trait. "'They'? Who are 'they'?" she inquired, her grip on her dagger tightening slightly. The male's gaze stayed downward steadily, and there was a pause before he spoke. "..Isn't it obvious? The people that brought us here."

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hallways @Dorm folk that migrated​

Klaus was in his own little bubble of annoyance, than he looked down at Toboe. Squinting his eyes. "I'm not upset..." Klaus was not going to admit how he felt vulnerable and in a weaker state now that he wasn't Immortal and that there was a killer on the loose that could now potentially kill him for good, he didn't like to look weak in front of anyone. Klaus' annoyance and anger only masked the fear and paranoia that was slowly growing inside of the Hybrid. "I just would rather know more about these people... before we go around saving everyone we see." Klaus turned his head away from Toboe, not wanting to speak anymore on the subject.

Elijah was busy with the boy in the cell, so he didn't notice the interaction between Klaus and Toboe. He listened to the boy speak and answer their questions. "I am truly sorry, but I know no one named Katniss." Elijah felt sorry for the scared boy, alone in a cell... looking for someone that might be gone by now. "Yes, the people that brought you here... what are their names?" He placed a small smile on his face, trying to warm the cold situation that his brother helped make colder.

8aa9b1a544ca11d06a273ac6050c7e0e.jpg

Bubba could not begin to understand what went on in this dark room. Not the madness with Larfleeze and his greed, but rather with these chemicals. The strange..glowing liquids floating within reminded him of something.

They reminded him of Plasmids.

Bubba knew very well what Plasmids were-- at least, what they looked like and what they are capable of. While he doesn't know himself, Big Daddies are infused with ADAM, the scent and sight of it are naturally familiar for no apparent reason. Spending years protecting Little Sisters who are collecting the vile substance, Bubba learned what it was. He knew why Splicers looked so deformed, and has had his encounters with Splicers who are able to use Plasmids.

But, how would this place manage to get ADAM? This place isn't underwater, it isn't like Rapture, so how would they be able to get the substance? Or, are there already some people here tainted with it? It wouldn't surprise him if there are people in this cold, steel vault that have become Splicers. It reminds him enough of the cold hallways of Rapture, anyway.

Bubba decided there was nothing more to be gained from this lab, at least nothing that he himself could gain. Without any further notice, the hulking behemoth stomped out from the dark room and began to stomp out of the Science Lab and into the Hallway.

People standing in the Hallway were able to quickly detect the Big Daddies approach, hearing a distinct sound of stomping on metal and haunting groans ringing from down the hallway. He was still seemingly in the trance, looking for something.

Or, perhaps, looking for someone.

@DORM/HALLWAY/CELL BLOCK PEOPLE:
@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician

@SCIENCE LAB PEOPLE:
@Mighty Roman @york @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg @Sir Ni!-ck @Mari

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Klaus was in his own little bubble of annoyance, than he looked down at Toboe. Squinting his eyes. "I'm not upset..." Klaus was not going to admit how he felt vulnerable and in a weaker state now that he wasn't Immortal and that there was a killer on the loose that could now potentially kill him for good, he didn't like to look weak in front of anyone. Klaus' annoyance and anger only masked the fear and paranoia that was slowly growing inside of the Hybrid. "I just would rather know more about these people... before we go around saving everyone we see." Klaus turned his head away from Toboe, not wanting to speak anymore on the subject.

Elijah was busy with the boy in the cell, so he didn't notice the interaction between Klaus and Toboe. He listened to the boy speak and answer their questions. "I am truly sorry, but I know no one named Katniss." Elijah felt sorry for the scared boy, alone in a cell... looking for someone that might be gone by now. "Yes, the people that brought you here... what are their names?" He placed a small smile on his face, trying to warm the cold situation that his brother helped make colder.

1f2fd76b21e018229625d4de2e4b8a91.jpg

Toboe couldn't help but smile almost sadly, due to Klaus reminding him of a pack mate.

"If you say so about being upset. That's fine. But I guess I can understand where you're coming from about helping people without knowing much about them...but sometimes knowing information about them has to wait." He replied.

"The hell were they doin' with all this tech...?" Six comments almost in awe as he saw it all. He glanced at Shepard who had addressed the group. "Y-yeah... This place reminds me of home....I'll help carry some of the tech we can use back..." Six comments responding to Shepard while voicing his remembrance of home from this place. Guess that's why he seemed to know Vault-Tec was behind the vault's creation.

@Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai

"If you really want to, but I bet my guys are doing to be digging through that for quite some time."

Applejack's breath was taken away the moment Shepard stepped in, the speed of the situation stifling her surprised gasp on its own. The farmpony stood at attention, holding her head high with a salute.

a59c1920eb311f5acb7019bf28834f9d.jpg

"It's good t'seeya commander. I wasn't aware these were Reaper workin's," admit Applejack flatly, lowering her hoof and stamping it back against the floor.

Applebloom, meanwhile, was looking pretty excited.

my_little_pony_vector___apple_bloom_by_krusiu42-d5ppqrd.png

"Y'mean we're gonna make that whole thing go boom?! Ya-hoo! Can we watch it from the ship Miss Shepard?"

Applejack chuckled a little uncomfortably at her sister's surprising enthusiam, and pat her on the head, "I'm sure we'll get a good view Applebloom. Now, y'mind helpin' me lug this lady on board?"

"D'aw, c'mon AJ, she ain't that big! You can carry her yerself, no problem!"

"Alright...at least help out with the junk then will ya?"

"But AJ-"

"No buts, not while Shep's around. Y'wanna make a good impression on 'er dontcha?"

With a defeated groan, Applebloom dragged her hooves along towards the junk room while Applejack pulled the Overseer onto her back, saddling her upright so her arms and legs wouldn't drag.

@Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai

Gunha had already slung the Overseer over his shoulder and destroyed the structure so neither thing was worth being concerned about. "Guys, really. My team will be up for it."

As Shepard spoke said ten man team would have arrived being lead by Garrus. "Someone called about a pile of junk?"

"Yeah beyond the door over there, knock yourself out." Then she got a concerned look on her face. "You don't have to do this...not after what happened."

"I appreciate the concern Shepard...but I need to do something to get my mind off things. Even if that thing is scavenging."

"All right. Okay everyone else, that's not gonna stay behind, let's go find a cell for that Overseer!"

@Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai

"..Katniss."

"I'll get you cookies later, Kofu-chan."

Oh, right, back to the blonde guy.

073.png

"Well, you can have him back. Little guy has been going crazy..." Shizuo remarked back, giving the dog a final pet before tilting his grimacing at the man, "Katniss? Never heard of her, buddy, though sounds like she's in trouble... And it sounds like your kids are too. Time for you to get out then to find them, and with my help if you need it."

What? It's not like the blonde could really ignore a guy needing help finding his lost kids and probably wife. Besides, it would give them a lot more to do than wandering around aimlessly.

"And the phrase 'the people who brought us here' doesn't tell us much, new guy," he held off on calling the other blonde an idiot for now, seeing that his stupidity much only be because of the stressful situation. Stepping into the cell, he knelt down by the other male prisoner, shaking his shoulder, "Oi, break's over, time to clock back in because the rescue party is here and has questions."

"If you really want to, but I bet my guys are doing to be digging through that for quite some time."

Gunha had already slung the Overseer over his shoulder and destroyed the structure so neither thing was worth being concerned about. "Guys, really. My team will be up for it."

As Shepard spoke said ten man team would have arrived being lead by Garrus. "Someone called about a pile of junk?"

"Yeah beyond the door over there, knock yourself out." Then she got a concerned look on her face. "You don't have to do this...not after what happened."

"I appreciate the concern Shepard...but I need to do something to get my mind off things. Even if that thing is scavenging."

"All right. Okay everyone else, that's not gonna stay behind, let's go find a cell for that Overseer!"

Even if there wasn't anything left to do, one still had to admire how adamant Applejack was to help.

applejack_proud_by_grim_s_morrison-d4u118f.png

"C'mon now Shepard, we are yer team, er close enough to it. It's the least we can do t'repay yer kindness," she responded with a courteous tip of her hat, coming up by Gunha's side just in case. Not long after, Applebloom followed suit, running to her sister's side with a big bag of scrap balanced perfectly on her back.

How?

magicb41e5.gif

"I'm ready to go Commander! Let's blow this candy-apple stand!"

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Gibbons @CCC Kouhai @The Silver Paladin @Office​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

"It's fine... I just want to be useful in any way I can... That is when I ain't drinkin'..." Six commented towards Shepard. "Besides those guys at Big MT did somethin' right after all. Whatever they did seemed to stick and enhance my strength. That'll be useful fer helpin' carry stuff out.." Six added deciding to stick around and help carry stuff out when useful things are found. He notices Garrus and recalled back to split second that he saw him holding the deceased Tali. His smile faded almost instantly as he glanced at the ground a minute.

He wanted to reassure Garrus but didn't know the words to say. He found himself pathetic at this because he'd been through the same thing multiple times. Surely he'd figure out the words to help console someone by now. It slowly dawned on him that he could've helped her if only he had been there. In his mind he had failed yet another person in his quest to try and prevent this.

He shook his head and forced a smile. "Find anything y'all need help movin' let me know..." he spoke to Garrus and the other members of the ten person team. He had also walked over to them but wasn't sure on what they needed to take back since this technology was unfamiliar to him.

@Jeremi @Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai

8aa9b1a544ca11d06a273ac6050c7e0e.jpg

Bubba could not begin to understand what went on in this dark room. Not the madness with Larfleeze and his greed, but rather with these chemicals. The strange..glowing liquids floating within reminded him of something.

They reminded him of Plasmids.

Bubba knew very well what Plasmids were-- at least, what they looked like and what they are capable of. While he doesn't know himself, Big Daddies are infused with ADAM, the scent and sight of it are naturally familiar for no apparent reason. Spending years protecting Little Sisters who are collecting the vile substance, Bubba learned what it was. He knew why Splicers looked so deformed, and has had his encounters with Splicers who are able to use Plasmids.

But, how would this place manage to get ADAM? This place isn't underwater, it isn't like Rapture, so how would they be able to get the substance? Or, are there already some people here tainted with it? It wouldn't surprise him if there are people in this cold, steel vault that have become Splicers. It reminds him enough of the cold hallways of Rapture, anyway.

Bubba decided there was nothing more to be gained from this lab, at least nothing that he himself could gain. Without any further notice, the hulking behemoth stomped out from the dark room and began to stomp out of the Science Lab and into the Hallway.

People standing in the Hallway were able to quickly detect the Big Daddies approach, hearing a distinct sound of stomping on metal and haunting groans ringing from down the hallway. He was still seemingly in the trance, looking for something.

Or, perhaps, looking for someone.

@DORM/HALLWAY/CELL BLOCK PEOPLE:
@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician

@SCIENCE LAB PEOPLE:
@Mighty Roman @york @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg @Sir Ni!-ck @Mari
"I'll get you cookies later, Kofu-chan."

Oh, right, back to the blonde guy.

073.png

"Well, you can have him back. Little guy has been going crazy..." Shizuo remarked back, giving the dog a final pet before tilting his grimacing at the man, "Katniss? Never heard of her, buddy, though sounds like she's in trouble... And it sounds like your kids are too. Time for you to get out then to find them, and with my help if you need it."

What? It's not like the blonde could really ignore a guy needing help finding his lost kids and probably wife. Besides, it would give them a lot more to do than wandering around aimlessly.

"And the phrase 'the people who brought us here' doesn't tell us much, new guy," he held off on calling the other blonde an idiot for now, seeing that his stupidity much only be because of the stressful situation. Stepping into the cell, he knelt down by the other male prisoner, shaking his shoulder, "Oi, break's over, time to clock back in because the rescue party is here and has questions."

The man in the cell slowly looked away as he was apologized to and further questioned by Elijah, looking sad, scared, and pathetic. Slowly, he shook his head, hands finally sliding free from his hair. "I don't think they told us... Just said that it wasn't important," he explained, almost apologetically. "I'm sorry, I just...- All I can tell you is that this place is.. Wrong. I don't know why, but they try to make everyone want to stay.. To think that leaving is bad, and that they can only be safe here. If I had my journal, I could tell you more, but they took it when they put me here and everything's hazy," he explained, grimacing.

tumblr_m92exx44mc1qf9fr7o1_r1_500.gif~c200

Clearly, this news was heavily disappointing and saddening to the man in the cell. "She has long dark brown hair, always in this wonderful braid... The most beautiful face, olive skin, and grey eyes," he described, as though hoping that this would click with the group. He was about to say more, but found that he was cut off by the other male in the cell as Shizuo knelt by him. Said male seemed much more distant and calm, laid back and relax. Even his voice remained steady and cool as he spoke up with a nonchalant tone.

2c36db956fa2fbd335acba5fcd4fb24e.png

"I knew her.. She and I were helping fight Elliot and his reapers," he commented offhandedly. "After that whole 'Metamorphose' virus insanity, I and a couple others were off on a mission and got intercepted here. Sure, going and fighting reapers would be nice... But it's so much nicer here. Safer. Katniss is probably dead. You've got no reason to leave."

"..."

The comment was enough to earn a shocked, pained silence from the blonde man in the cell. His jaw clenched, followed by his fists, and he slowly and insistently started shaking his head, the movement gradually growing in speed and insistence as he went on. "No... No! You're lying! She's fine.. She has to be!" he exclaimed, franticism intensifying. At Shizuo's declaration that they'd find Katniss, though, he seemed eager. "We have to. I have to find her and the kids... She has to be fine.."

Kofuku was watching the exchange quietly, still seeming lost.

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hallways @Cell block​

Even if there wasn't anything left to do, one still had to admire how adamant Applejack was to help.

applejack_proud_by_grim_s_morrison-d4u118f.png

"C'mon now Shepard, we are yer team, er close enough to it. It's the least we can do t'repay yer kindness," she responded with a courteous tip of her hat, coming up by Gunha's side just in case. Not long after, Applebloom followed suit, running to her sister's side with a big bag of scrap balanced perfectly on her back.

How?

magicb41e5.gif

"I'm ready to go Commander! Let's blow this candy-apple stand!"

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Gibbons @CCC Kouhai @The Silver Paladin @Office​

Shepard gave the two a casual shrug. "Well knock yourselves out then."

"It's fine... I just want to be useful in any way I can... That is when I ain't drinkin'..." Six commented towards Shepard. "Besides those guys at Big MT did somethin' right after all. Whatever they did seemed to stick and enhance my strength. That'll be useful fer helpin' carry stuff out.." Six added deciding to stick around and help carry stuff out when useful things are found. He notices Garrus and recalled back to split second that he saw him holding the deceased Tali. His smile faded almost instantly as he glanced at the ground a minute.

He wanted to reassure Garrus but didn't know the words to say. He found himself pathetic at this because he'd been through the same thing multiple times. Surely he'd figure out the words to help console someone by now. It slowly dawned on him that he could've helped her if only he had been there. In his mind he had failed yet another person in his quest to try and prevent this.

He shook his head and forced a smile. "Find anything y'all need help movin' let me know..." he spoke to Garrus and the other members of the ten person team. He had also walked over to them but wasn't sure on what they needed to take back since this technology was unfamiliar to him.

@Jeremi @Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai

Garrus nodded. "Sure, appreciate the help, so that we don't overexert the nameless grunts." Garrus joked motioning towards the Normandy crew helping out.

@Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai @Crimson Spartan

Skeletor just brushed off Lisa Lisa's entire story. "Too easy! You see in my genius I realized that it was all smoke and mirrors. The least obvious choice is the most obvious choice! Therefore I shall vote for the equines! No one would suspect them of any wrong doing after all! It's absolutely fool proof!"

OOC: Vote for Applejack and Applebloom

@Verite @Kaykay @DBZ7 @Kakarot! @DapperDogman @Josh M
"You know who's stupid?"
CDDEkktUgAEpv6b.jpg

"This guy right here"

In a blur, the squid would rush past the skeleton, polishing his skull with a rag and some cleaning products, and emerging once again where he was standing before, having attempted to procure the skeleton's staff

If he'd been able to snatch it up, he'd hold it between his tendrils, laughing gently

"I believe this is the weapon responsible for the alien lady's demise"
"And I suspect you, Skeletor, were the perpetrator"

"Care to prove me wrong?"

@Jeremi @Verite @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Kakarot! @Josh M

The man in the cell slowly looked away as he was apologized to and further questioned by Elijah, looking sad, scared, and pathetic. Slowly, he shook his head, hands finally sliding free from his hair. "I don't think they told us... Just said that it wasn't important," he explained, almost apologetically. "I'm sorry, I just...- All I can tell you is that this place is.. Wrong. I don't know why, but they try to make everyone want to stay.. To think that leaving is bad, and that they can only be safe here. If I had my journal, I could tell you more, but they took it when they put me here and everything's hazy," he explained, grimacing.

tumblr_m92exx44mc1qf9fr7o1_r1_500.gif~c200

Clearly, this news was heavily disappointing and saddening to the man in the cell. "She has long dark brown hair, always in this wonderful braid... The most beautiful face, olive skin, and grey eyes," he described, as though hoping that this would click with the group. He was about to say more, but found that he was cut off by the other male in the cell as Shizuo knelt by him. Said male seemed much more distant and calm, laid back and relax. Even his voice remained steady and cool as he spoke up with a nonchalant tone.

2c36db956fa2fbd335acba5fcd4fb24e.png

"I knew her.. She and I were helping fight Elliot and his reapers," he commented offhandedly. "After that whole 'Metamorphose' virus insanity, I and a couple others were off on a mission and got intercepted here. Sure, going and fighting reapers would be nice... But it's so much nicer here. Safer. Katniss is probably dead. You've got no reason to leave."

"..."

The comment was enough to earn a shocked, pained silence from the blonde man in the cell. His jaw clenched, followed by his fists, and he slowly and insistently started shaking his head, the movement gradually growing in speed and insistence as he went on. "No... No! You're lying! She's fine.. She has to be!" he exclaimed, franticism intensifying. At Shizuo's declaration that they'd find Katniss, though, he seemed eager. "We have to. I have to find her and the kids... She has to be fine.."

Kofuku was watching the exchange quietly, still seeming lost.

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hallways @Cell block​
"..."

"Fucking called it! Knew that there was something weird here!"

076.png

"Anyways, you mentioned Metamorphose, lazy asshole, so you're definitely related to the crap I've been in," Shizuo bit out as the nameless guy took to trying to convince them to stay here and give up, "But honestly, I don't really care now because you should shut the hell up. The guy wants to find the people he loves and not give up, and here you are, just laying around and acting as if he's stupid for that. Honestly, people like you, who put down others for trying to stay optimistic and mess with their heads..."

061.png

"You people piss me off with that shit. New blonde can come with us, and if you just want to lay around and die, then don't expect me to stop you."

Deciding he needed to calm down a bit before he punched the guy (kind of like that priest he punched a few months before for thinking he had a right to act like he knew more about the world than Shizuo), Shizuo pulled out his pack and put one in his mouth. Too bad he didn't have a lighter for it, which kind of pissed him off as well.

042.png

"Anyways, new guy, what's your name by the way?"

"You know who's stupid?"
CDDEkktUgAEpv6b.jpg

"This guy right here"

In a blur, the squid would rush past the skeleton, polising his skull with a rag and some cleaning products, and emerging once again where he was standing before, having attempted to procure the skeleton's staff

If he'd been able to snatch it up, he'd hold it between his tendrils, laughing gently

"I believe this is the weapon responsible for the alien lady's demise"
"And I suspect you, Skeletor, were the perpetrator"

"Care to prove me wrong?"

@Jeremi @Verite @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Kakarot! @Josh M

Procurement of any sort would be stopped by a magical forcefield.

Skeletor32.png

"The Havoc staff, you bloated bag of puss, is mine and mine alone to wield, make sure you remember that."

To the accusation Skeletor could just laugh. "Why yes! I am the perpetrator! Such insight you have! You idiot! Of course it's not me! Why would I lower myself to be lead by metallic calamari! While obviously I have the skill to perform the kill, that doesn't mean that I did it!"

Skeletor29.png

"Let me instead reverse the question and ask why you can't be the traitor in our midst! Did you not awhile back deflect an earth shattering blast? One could assume some fire conjuring could be another skill in your arsenal when you can do that!"

@Verite @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Kakarot! @Josh M @DapperDogman

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Procurement of any sort would be stopped by a magical forcefield.

Skeletor32.png

"The Havoc staff, you bloated bag of puss, is mine and mine alone to wield, make sure you remember that."

To the accusation Skeletor could just laugh. "Why yes! I am the perpetrator! Such insight you have! You idiot! Of course it's not me! Why would I lower myself to be lead by metallic calamari! While obviously I have the skill to perform the kill, that doesn't mean that I did it!"

Skeletor29.png

"Let me instead reverse the question and ask why you can't be the traitor in our midst! Did you not awhile back deflect an earth shattering blast? One could assume some fire conjuring could be another skill in your arsenal when you can do that!"

@Verite @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Kakarot! @Josh M @DapperDogman
"Nurufufufu"
XwlTeX3r1Odig.gif

"You see this glowing ball? This is my body, made of pure energy, I simply absorbed the excess energy from the blast!"

As the skeleton continued to talk, bright green stripes formed on the squid's face, a sure sign he felt in control of the situation, he was getting cocky
"I cannot create fire" the squid paused, his grin growing "Also..."
tumblr_nlwmbjuCJi1srqqozo1_500.gif

"I'm nowhere near strong enough to rip her suit open in the manner it was found"

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Kakarot! @DBZ7 @Josh M

"..."

"Fucking called it! Knew that there was something weird here!"

076.png

"Anyways, you mentioned Metamorphose, lazy asshole, so you're definitely related to the crap I've been in," Shizuo bit out as the nameless guy took to trying to convince them to stay here and give up, "But honestly, I don't really care now because you should shut the hell up. The guy wants to find the people he loves and not give up, and here you are, just laying around and acting as if he's stupid for that. Honestly, people like you, who put down others for trying to stay optimistic and mess with their heads..."

061.png

"You people piss me off with that shit. New blonde can come with us, and if you just want to lay around and die, then don't expect me to stop you."

Deciding he needed to calm down a bit before he punched the guy (kind of like that priest he punched a few months before for thinking he had a right to act like he knew more about the world than Shizuo), Shizuo pulled out his pack and put one in his mouth. Too bad he didn't have a lighter for it, which kind of pissed him off as well.

042.png

"Anyways, new guy, what's your name by the way?"

If Shizuo's comments got to the teen, it didn't seem to show. One could only assume that whatever the authorities of this place were doing to the prisoners was working well on him. And, judging by how the girl on the floor looked? Her, too. Perhaps the blonde was the only one barely holding onto his knowledge that this place wasn't what it seemed. Shrugging dismissively at Shizuo's comments, the teen boy leaned back on his hands, yawning softly. "Now that you mention it, you do look a bit familiar," he commented nonchalantly at the mention of the sickness. "But if you all want to believe that a woman that's constantly putting herself into the fight and some kids that probably got lost in the attack are alright, that's fine," he added in dismissal.

Obviously trying desperately to ignore his fellow prisoner, the blonde man swallowed hard, hands still clenched. "They're fine," he stated with a shaky voice, sounding like he was trying to convince himself more than anyone else. With that in mind, he slowly answered to Shizuo, as though he had to think about it for a moment to really recall. "...Peeta. I'm Peeta Mellark," he finally answered. "Who are you?"

Mulan17.jpg

Meanwhile, the little pup climbed up on Peeta, his tiny tail wagging as he licked the man's face. Aw, how cute.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

If Shizuo's comments got to the teen, it didn't seem to show. One could only assume that whatever the authorities of this place were doing to the prisoners was working well on him. And, judging by how the girl on the floor looked? Her, too. Perhaps the blonde was the only one barely holding onto his knowledge that this place wasn't what it seemed. Shrugging dismissively at Shizuo's comments, the teen boy leaned back on his hands, yawning softly. "Now that you mention it, you do look a bit familiar," he commented nonchalantly at the mention of the sickness. "But if you all want to believe that a woman that's constantly putting herself into the fight and some kids that probably got lost in the attack are alright, that's fine," he added in dismissal.

Obviously trying desperately to ignore his fellow prisoner, the blonde man swallowed hard, hands still clenched. "They're fine," he stated with a shaky voice, sounding like he was trying to convince himself more than anyone else. With that in mind, he slowly answered to Shizuo, as though he had to think about it for a moment to really recall. "...Peeta. I'm Peeta Mellark," he finally answered. "Who are you?"

Mulan17.jpg

Meanwhile, the little pup climbed up on Peeta, his tiny tail wagging as he licked the man's face. Aw, how cute.

096.png

"Shizuo Heiwajima, nice to meet ya, Peeta, and don't worry, I won't rest until we find your wife and kids," The bartender replied with a small smile as the dog licked away. It looked like he had done something right today, getting those two back together, and he couldn't help but feel a little happy about it. Maybe he wasn't always so bad and violent like some people thought.

"Anyways, I say we get a move on if there's nothing to search in here. If so, you ready to go, Pete?"

Yes, Peeta's nickname was now Pete. The nickname train was going to keep running.​

big_daddy_black_and_white_by_toast_mage.jpg

Bubba stared ahead at the scene before him, like a tactician gauging his battlefield. A skeleton, an octopus, some people of varying size, shape, and look, and a dog. Hm, hm, well, this seems interesting.

Bubba stomped forward but seemed to listen in to the conversation of Peeta. Peeta would notice a large, metal figuring staring down at him from the back of the crowd. That featureless, inhuman metal helmet that only had 8 glaring lights to signify what was on his mind. It was unsettling for Peeta, to say the least, as the Big Daddy stared him down like he was some kind of treasure.

Bubba stomped closer and closer into the crowd of characters as Peeta spoke about the place, what it was doing; what was behind it all. The true intentions of the vault (or atleast, enough to infer its true intentions). When Peeta finally gave his spiel...Bubba halted his approached and suddenly shuddered abit.

The shuddering stopped, and Bubba's lights flickered for abit before returning to normal. His body ceased to become so tense, and he was...normal, I suppose. The sudden determination as gone and now it was general..confusion.
Objective completed.
". . ... . h . .. .. i .. ... ."

The behemoth spoke to no one in particular. He seemed to be at a loss for words.

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hospes @Hallways @Cell block

Klaus looked at Toboe. "Maybe you're right... thanks." He smirked down at the boy, maybe he could learn to just listen to people and see the good in them. "You know mate, you're alright." Klaus walked over back to the group, seeing that it seemed like the scared boy was joining the journey now. He looked back at Toboe, the boy reminded him of his late younger brother Henrik.

Elijah was glad to see that Peeta was warming up to the whole group now. "And I am Elijah Mikaelson... and the one that scared you, that is my idiotic brother Niklaus Mikaelson." Elijah turned towards the exit, ready to go on with this adventure... if that's what it could be called.

Status
Not open for further replies.