Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Elijah wanted to go into the dark passage, following after the dog. While Elijah went into the darkness, Klaus stood with the group, shocked and instantly enraged at finding out the Horned Man was voting for himself. "So you did that... and to think I wanted to arm wrestle with you... you bloody wanker." Klaus could feel his anger rising, wanting to go over to Asgore and rip that sneaky goat's horns right out of his skull.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Dorm and hallway folk
latest

Toboe's curiosity took over, and he decided to follow the pup and whoever else would go down this dark passageway.
Mastermind only gave a tired sigh when it came to Asgore putting a vote on himself. For now, he might as well see if Esper had done anything stupid so he could undo it. So, with the help of his Dynamos giving off a purple glow to light up the dark hallway, Mastermind stepped into the dark passageway.

Meanwhile in the same passageway, Esper had his Dynamos light up the way as well, wondering on how far he could go to find the goodies of this hidden passageway before the others. Why? Because he was bored, of course!

@Hospes @Dark hallway peeps @mobile post​
025.png

"... You're a special kind of stupid, the well-meaning kind, aren't you?"

Calming down a bit as he listened to Asogre, Shizuo shook his head at the idea the king had, "You seem to not get why voting for yourself is such a bad thing, so let me explain it like this. You think the other people are giant landmines, ready to ruin you if you vote for them? Trust me, voting yourself is a much bigger one because it's like you turned on a giant, glowing 'kick my ass' sign on your back in an asskicking convention. Voting me, I could see why though less so for this case, because I can be an asshole to people. Little Girl as you call her is less likely, but Christ, it's a better choice than painting a giant target on your head."

"Change your vote or remove it, because it'll only cause you trouble, old man. Non-voters are forced to vote for themselves, not because they want to,"
With a shake of his head and not another word, Shizuo turned and began walking down the stairs into the passageway, still keeping a tight hold on the wild Kofuku on his back.

@Hospes @Librarian Cat​

With the passage lit by the Adds' dynamos, it would be easy to tell that this passage was rarely used. No lights filled it at all, and it seemed completely endless. The little dog seemed to have just vanished, though, in truth, he'd caught up with Esper and kept hurrying along from there. Meanwhile, back with the main group headed onwards, Sif would have joined them in the exploration, a dagger that she'd gotten from who-knows-where in hand.

"Keep your guard up. We've no clue what could be lurking here, or what this could lead to," she advised, obviously following her own advice. She seemed to be sticking towards the front, likely in hopes of guarding the group. After a very, very long while, a dim light could be seen. Perhaps that was the end of the passage?

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hallways @Dorm folk that migrated​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin

With the passage lit by the Adds' dynamos, it would be easy to tell that this passage was rarely used. No lights filled it at all, and it seemed completely endless. The little dog seemed to have just vanished, though, in truth, he'd caught up with Esper and kept hurrying along from there. Meanwhile, back with the main group headed onwards, Sif would have joined them in the exploration, a dagger that she'd gotten from who-knows-where in hand.

"Keep your guard up. We've no clue what could be lurking here, or what this could lead to," she advised, obviously following her own advice. She seemed to be sticking towards the front, likely in hopes of guarding the group. After a very, very long while, a dim light could be seen. Perhaps that was the end of the passage?

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hallways @Dorm folk that migrated​
tumblr_inline_n8997wi66z1sjz6pf.png

Shizuo walked alongside Sif with a determined expression, unafraid of the darkness, "Don't worry, I've got your back. One wrong move by some ugly beast and it'll make a nice indent in the wall courtesy of my fist."

Skeletor just brushed off Lisa Lisa's entire story. "Too easy! You see in my genius I realized that it was all smoke and mirrors. The least obvious choice is the most obvious choice! Therefore I shall vote for the equines! No one would suspect them of any wrong doing after all! It's absolutely fool proof!"

OOC: Vote for Applejack and Applebloom

@Verite @Kaykay @DBZ7 @Kakarot! @DapperDogman @Josh M

"Oh honey you got it all wrong! You're just going to have a good time here...forever!"

The Overseer would turn to face Six. "Umm that's not a very nice thing to say about Vault-Tec is it mister?"

@Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah

latest

The Overseer's explanation on the whole situation left the sisters speechless for awhile. Who exactly did she think that spiel would convince? Eventually, Applejack did speak up, but not before stepping further forward to ensure Applebloom's safety.

"Now, I don't wanna cause any trouble miss, but I'd rather not sit idly around waitin' for oblivion to take us all. So just...keep yer creepy 'utopia' t'yerself, alright? My sis and I don't want any part of it," she stated bluntly.

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gibbons @Office

Shizuo walked alongside Sif with a determined expression, unafraid of the darkness, "Don't worry, I've got your back. One wrong move by some ugly beast and it'll make a nice indent in the wall courtesy of my fist."

tumblr_inline_n8qfnbHDV11suuiq8.gif

Kofuku was resting her chin on Shizuo's head as they moved on, idly messing with his hair as he spoke to Sif. This was found mildly amusing by the latter, especially with Shizuo making his threat as she did so, but she had more of a focus on his words.

tumblr_ml5rppLOjj1so0401o1_500.gif

"So long as you are aware my blade will likely be painted with its blood before so, Sir Shizuo," she replied with a faint smile. "Now, then... Shall we see what's in store for us at the end of this passage?"

"Just what can we find here~?"

Esper had a sing-song voice going off as he continued on his own, alongside the cute little dog.

Meanwhile, Mastermind kept his guard up, his Dynamos ready to attack if necessary.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

tumblr_inline_n8qfnbHDV11suuiq8.gif

Kofuku was resting her chin on Shizuo's head as they moved on, idly messing with his hair as he spoke to Sif. This was found mildly amusing by the latter, especially with Shizuo making his threat as she did so, but she had more of a focus on his words.

tumblr_ml5rppLOjj1so0401o1_500.gif

"So long as you are aware my blade will likely be painted with its blood before so, Sir Shizuo," she replied with a faint smile. "Now, then... Shall we see what's in store for us at the end of this passage?"

Esper had a sing-song voice going off as he continued on his own, alongside the cute little dog.

Meanwhile, Mastermind kept his guard up, his Dynamos ready to attack if necessary.​

Klaus and Elijah kept their guards up, knowing that they could sense new presences way before the rest of the group. "You don't have to worry about any creature jumping out from the shadows, Elijah and I can sense anyone coming. I will snap their neck with ease." Klaus was on full guard mode now, he didn't want anything to sneak up on him or the group, the killer was out there... no telling what they would do next.

Elijah kept calm, his hands in his pants pockets, unlike his brother and the others, he knew that being practical and observant was the right way to go in a situation like this. Noticing a light not that far ahead of the group, he pointed towards it. "Yes... let's see what's beyond that light." He smiled at Sif, bowing and letting her go ahead of him, like a gentleman would.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Dorm and hallway folk

Klaus and Elijah kept their guards up, knowing that they could sense new presences way before the rest of the group. "You don't have to worry about any creature jumping out from the shadows, Elijah and I can sense anyone coming. I will snap their neck with ease." Klaus was on full guard mode now, he didn't want anything to sneak up on him or the group, the killer was out there... no telling what they would do next.

Elijah kept calm, his hands in his pants pockets, unlike his brother and the others, he knew that being practical and observant was the right way to go in a situation like this. Noticing a light not that far ahead of the group, he pointed towards it. "Yes... let's see what's beyond that light." He smiled at Sif, bowing and letting her go ahead of him, like a gentleman would.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Dorm and hallway folk

tumblr_mtic4sVliK1s1hr0lo1_500.jpg

"Good to hear that," the warrior hummed in response to Klaus, continuing forth without a thought. It was nice to know that she was surrounded by what she thought to be other warriors. New allies, one of which having a similar goal to hers - making this Elliot man pay dearly for what he'd done to their friends and companions.

Glancing to Elijah as he spoke, the goddess offered him a tight smile at his words and gesture, returning a respectful and appreciative nod of her own. "Of course. In any case, let us hope that your doppelganger hasn't gotten himself into trouble," the ravenette mused, referring to Mastermind. And with that, they pressed forwards, eventually reaching the light.

Before the larger group could arrive, Esper and the pup had reached the room at the end, only to find a dimly lit room that appeared to be... A cell. A cell that the pup immediately raced to, scratching and barking at fervently. The air seemed to have changed in this room, giving off a feeling of relaxation and ease to any in it. The temptation to stay, the feeling of safety, it had increased. Trapped in the cell within this odd room were a handful of people. Talk to the people in the cell, or take a look around?

• Useful
Reactions: Justin

latest

The Overseer's explanation on the whole situation left the sisters speechless for awhile. Who exactly did she think that spiel would convince? Eventually, Applejack did speak up, but not before stepping further forward to ensure Applebloom's safety.

"Now, I don't wanna cause any trouble miss, but I'd rather not sit idly around waitin' for oblivion to take us all. So just...keep yer creepy 'utopia' t'yerself, alright? My sis and I don't want any part of it," she stated bluntly.

Before the Overseer could respond to the ponies another voice would be heard from behind the group. "What the hell is this?" The voice would belong to Commander Shepard and she sounded pissed.

"Oh just a little present from our friends in the Sta-"

The Overseer never did get to finish that sentence either before Shepard cold cocked her with a mean left hook right in the face. "That's Reaper tech! You bastards have been indoctrinating any poor soul who's tried to find sanctuary!"

The Overseer still laying on the ground would clutch her nose as she tried to speak. "B-b-but this is sanctuary! Everyone in Vault 11111 will feel so safe that they don't want to ever leave!"

Shepard pointed angrily at the device in the center of the room. "Because that monstrosity brainwashes anyone who comes here, and it would've gotten us too if we hadn't found it!" In the middle of her outburst Shepard would spot a larger door on the far side of the room. "What's behind that door?"

"O-oh just old junk, you know not important stuff at all." The Overseer replied clearly lying out of her teeth.

"Well maybe we can use that junk." Shepard replied as she brought up her comms. "This is Commander Shepard, head to the Overseer's office and come down the tunnel there might be supplies to fix the Normandy." As she finished she looked back down at the Overseer.

"How many are too far gone?"

"Oh I don't know...maybe half last I checked? They really don't want to leave this is such a wonder pl-"

Another swift punch from Shepard would knock the Overseer out completely. "Someone grab her and let's get the hell out of this room. The longer we stay here the longer we don't want to leave." Shepard went to the comms again. "Hey before you get down here grab as much explosives you guys can carry. Let's make sure this damn device can't hurt anyone else after we've ransacked the place for supplies."

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @CCC Kouhai

Before the Overseer could respond to the ponies another voice would be heard from behind the group. "What the hell is this?" The voice would belong to Commander Shepard and she sounded pissed.

The Overseer never did get to finish that sentence either before Shepard cold cocked her with a mean left hook right in the face. "That's Reaper tech! You bastards have been indoctrinating any poor soul who's tried to find sanctuary!"

The Overseer still laying on the ground would clutch her nose as she tried to speak. "B-b-but this is sanctuary! Everyone in Vault 11111 will feel so safe that they don't want to ever leave!"

Shepard pointed angrily at the device in the center of the room. "Because that monstrosity brainwashes anyone who comes here, and it would've gotten us too if we hadn't found it!" In the middle of her outburst Shepard would spot a larger door on the far side of the room. "What's behind that door?"

"O-oh just old junk, you know not important stuff at all." The Overseer replied clearly lying out of her teeth.

"Well maybe we can use that junk." Shepard replied as she brought up her comms. "This is Commander Shepard, head to the Overseer's office and come down the tunnel there might be supplies to fix the Normandy." As she finished she looked back down at the Overseer.

"Oh I don't know...maybe half last I checked? They really don't want to leave this is such a wonder pl-"

Another swift punch from Shepard would knock the Overseer out completely. "Someone grab her and let's get the hell out of this room. The longer we stay here the longer we don't want to leave." Shepard went to the comms again. "Hey before you get down here grab as much explosives you guys can carry. Let's make sure this damn device can't hurt anyone else after we've ransacked the place for supplies."

It didn't take a genius to figure that a woman surrounded by corpses and smiling wasn't a good person. Gunha was about ready to inject her with some guts, but Shepard beat him to the punch. Shrugging, Gunha grabbed the Overseer with one hand and flung her over his shoulder before giving Shepard a thumbs-up.

"Nice guts! But," Gunha cocked his fist back as he moved in front of the machine. "This is the thingy that's been messing with innocent people, right? So..."

The boy threw out his punch with all his might and shouted:

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @CCC Kouhai

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva

"Good to hear that," the warrior hummed in response to Klaus, continuing forth without a thought. It was nice to know that she was surrounded by what she thought to be other warriors. New allies, one of which having a similar goal to hers - making this Elliot man pay dearly for what he'd done to their friends and companions.

Glancing to Elijah as he spoke, the goddess offered him a tight smile at his words and gesture, returning a respectful and appreciative nod of her own. "Of course. In any case, let us hope that your doppelganger hasn't gotten himself into trouble," the ravenette mused, referring to Mastermind. And with that, they pressed forwards, eventually reaching the light.

Before the larger group could arrive, Esper and the pup had reached the room at the end, only to find a dimly lit room that appeared to be... A cell. A cell that the pup immediately raced to, scratching and barking at fervently. The air seemed to have changed in this room, giving off a feeling of relaxation and ease to any in it. The temptation to stay, the feeling of safety, it had increased. Trapped in the cell within this odd room were a handful of people. Talk to the people in the cell, or take a look around?

"Looks like we found the owner..." Shizuo muttered as he eyed the way the dog scratched and whined. Walking over to the cell, he smacked a hand against the bars in order to grab the prisoners' attention, "Hey, did one of you guys lose a dog?"

"Looks like we found the owner..." Shizuo muttered as he eyed the way the dog scratched and whined. Walking over to the cell, he smacked a hand against the bars in order to grab the prisoners' attention, "Hey, did one of you guys lose a dog?"
tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Hm... what oh what can I find here~?"

Without much care for the people in the cell, Esper waltzed his way all over the room, wondering what interesting things he could find here.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Following up with that question, why exactly are all of you people down here in the first place?"

Ignoring Esper's antics, Mastermind was more concerned that there were a bunch of people kept in a cell hidden away from the rest of the Vault. Something about that didn't seem right. It was like those twisted underground facilities back in the Elder Kingdom of Elrios... it just didn't settle right with him at all.

@Hospes @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hallways @Dorm folk that migrated​

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Hm... what oh what can I find here~?"

Without much care for the people in the cell, Esper waltzed his way all over the room, wondering what interesting things he could find here.

"Following up with that question, why exactly are all of you people down here in the first place?"

Ignoring Esper's antics, Mastermind was more concerned that there were a bunch of people kept in a cell hidden away from the rest of the Vault. Something about that didn't seem right. It was like those twisted underground facilities back in the Elder Kingdom of Elrios... it just didn't settle right with him at all.

@Hospes @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hallways @Dorm folk that migrated​

Elijah and Klaus could both feel the change of atmosphere in the new room. "Odd..." Both brothers decided to walk over to the cell and talk with the people. "Were you all trapped here... or did something make you feel like you should stay?" Elijah could feel the safety around the room trying to get to him, but it wouldn't work, he is to smart and resilient to fall for such trickery.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Lizzy @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Cell Block MG Peeps

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Oh this little mess?" The Overseer replied motioning around her. It was quite clear that she really didn't see the gravity in the situation. "Some people just get too excited you know? Forget the little things like sleeping, eating, drinking and breathing! But they're like in a ratio of one to ten so that's not really bad, right?"

@Gibbons @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah
"....That's clearly not normal.....Even for me...."

latest

"Good call... This place is fu-"

Cue Shepard's entrance....

"So Vault-Tec wasn't behind this huh...? I'll go check the other door Shepard... Make sure there ain't no surprise waiting for everyone else.." Six would tell Shepard while walking over to the larger door on the far side of the room. He was being careful and constantly looking for any possible tripwire while walking over to said door.
It didn't take a genius to figure that a woman surrounded by corpses and smiling wasn't a good person. Gunha was about ready to inject her with some guts, but Shepard beat him to the punch. Shrugging, Gunha grabbed the Overseer with one hand and flung her over his shoulder before giving Shepard a thumbs-up.

"Nice guts! But," Gunha cocked his fist back as he moved in front of the machine. "This is the thingy that's been messing with innocent people, right? So..."

'Powerful but did it work...?' Six thought to himself wondering if it was enough while he was heading over to the other door.

@Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

Elijah and Klaus could both feel the change of atmosphere in the new room. "Odd..." Both brothers decided to walk over to the cell and talk with the people. "Were you all trapped here... or did something make you feel like you should stay?" Elijah could feel the safety around the room trying to get to him, but it wouldn't work, he is to smart and resilient to fall for such trickery.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Lizzy @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Cell Block MG Peeps

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ehi5x7vy1zc4gko08wsogoc0g_640.gif

From her place in Shizuo's grasp, Kofuku waved at the group in the cell, and... Oh, goodness, she had an orange in her mouth. Had she managed to sneak one. "Hello~" she greeted, voice muffled by the orange. What a dork. Though, it was probably good to take that thing away... Especially with the fact that the air was already giving off that strong longing to stay and unwind.

Inside of the cell, it seemed that most of the people were hardly aware and conscious. There was a young woman that seemed to be unconscious, a teen boy that would likely seem vaguely familiar to Shizuo that didn't really seem to be aware, and a young man that had folded in on himself, visibly sweating and seeming to tremble slightly. But, slowly, his head rose at the barking and the rapping on the cell, his expression that of fear and concern.

giphy.gif

"You.. You aren't the guards. Who.. Who are you? What do you want with us?" he asked, voice raspy and confused with a hint of fear. Though, when he saw the dog, he seemed almost relieved. He seemed oblivious to the questions asked of him.

The punch utterly obliterate the structure and would stop from any more indoctrination to take place in the Vault. Sadly it would not save the ones already under the spell of the Reapers. "...Belay the explosives it's taken care of." Shepard responded into her earpiece.

"....That's clearly not normal.....Even for me...."

"Good call... This place is fu-"

Cue Shepard's entrance....

"So Vault-Tec wasn't behind this huh...? I'll go check the other door Shepard... Make sure there ain't no surprise waiting for everyone else.." Six would tell Shepard while walking over to the larger door on the far side of the room. He was being careful and constantly looking for any possible tripwire while walking over to said door.

'Powerful but did it work...?' Six thought to himself wondering if it was enough while he was heading over to the other door.

@Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

Shepard would give Six the go ahead as he made his way towards the door. Lucky for him there didn't seem to be any subterfuge involved as he made his way to the door.

As it opened he'd find the room stacked head to two with technology of varying shapes, sizes and functionality. It seemed clear that parts could be salvaged from this room to be used on the Normandy.

"Gentlemen, ladies, are we ready to get the hell out of here?" Shepard asked the group.

@Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai @Crimson Spartan

The punch utterly obliterate the structure and would stop from any more indoctrination to take place in the Vault. Sadly it would not save the ones already under the spell of the Reapers. "...Belay the explosives it's taken care of." Shepard responded into her earpiece.

Shepard would give Six the go ahead as he made his way towards the door. Lucky for him there didn't seem to be any subterfuge involved as he made his way to the door.

As it opened he'd find the room stacked head to two with technology of varying shapes, sizes and functionality. It seemed clear that parts could be salvaged from this room to be used on the Normandy.

"Gentlemen, ladies, are we ready to get the hell out of here?" Shepard asked the group.

Emmeryn nodded. "Yes. Let's go. I've seen enough." She said.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron

From her place in Shizuo's grasp, Kofuku waved at the group in the cell, and... Oh, goodness, she had an orange in her mouth. Had she managed to sneak one. "Hello~" she greeted, voice muffled by the orange. What a dork. Though, it was probably good to take that thing away... Especially with the fact that the air was already giving off that strong longing to stay and unwind.

Inside of the cell, it seemed that most of the people were hardly aware and conscious. There was a young woman that seemed to be unconscious, a teen boy that would likely seem vaguely familiar to Shizuo that didn't really seem to be aware, and a young man that had folded in on himself, visibly sweating and seeming to tremble slightly. But, slowly, his head rose at the barking and the rapping on the cell, his expression that of fear and concern.

giphy.gif

"You.. You aren't the guards. Who.. Who are you? What do you want with us?" he asked, voice raspy and confused with a hint of fear. Though, when he saw the dog, he seemed almost relieved. He seemed oblivious to the questions asked of him.

Cue Shizuo grabbing the orange and throwing it away. Bad Kofuku! >:c

"Anyways, we're survivors of the Reaper attacks and we're looking for this dog's owner... Do I know you from somewhere, kid?" Before getting a response, Shizuo placed both of his hands on the bars, and began pulling with both hands to destroy them. Hopefully, his strength would have them free in a few seconds.​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

giphy.gif

Cue Shizuo grabbing the orange and throwing it away. Bad Kofuku! >:c

"Anyways, we're survivors of the Reaper attacks and we're looking for this dog's owner... Do I know you from somewhere, kid?" Before getting a response, Shizuo placed both of his hands on the bars, and began pulling with both hands to destroy them. Hopefully, his strength would have them free in a few seconds.​

Klaus was annoyed by the blatant idiot's shock and ignorance. With his supernatural speed, he flew in front of the cell. "That's not how it works, mate. I believe my brother, Blonde and Brainiac asked you some questions... so answer them." Klaus didn't know what was going on, but he wasn't one to just give out information without getting something in return first. Elijah stood behind his brother, making sure that the Hybrid wouldn't do something they would both regret.

Klaus moved back as Blonde came over to rip the cell a part. "Really... okay, I guess we'll just let these people out before they tell us anything... brilliant idea." He shook his head, standing next to the wall, his body turned from everyone now. Elijah wanted to know more about this connection that Blonde might have with the boy.

"The hell were they doin' with all this tech...?" Six comments almost in awe as he saw it all. He glanced at Shepard who had addressed the group. "Y-yeah... This place reminds me of home....I'll help carry some of the tech we can use back..." Six comments responding to Shepard while voicing his remembrance of home from this place. Guess that's why he seemed to know Vault-Tec was behind the vault's creation.

@Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai

Status
Not open for further replies.