• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
096.png

"You're a giant goat man... Named Asgore... And you're dressed like some sort of weird king."

"Goat King, that's your name now. I'm Shizuo, the strongest man where I'm from."

Asgore seemed okay for the moment, being polite and all. Maybe he could be one of the few sane people here.

Even if he was some sort of goat man.​
latest

Asgore turned around to see a seemingly nice, blond-haired human who dressed himself as Shizuo while addressing Asgore as 'Goat King' (should he take that as rude? Nah...after all...he's only human!)

Shizuo says he is also the strongest man from wherever he hails from. And Shizuo strikes him as a polite, nice guy, even if it is just greeting each other!

Asgore blushed a bit at the comment, but gave Shizuo a smile and extended his hand to greet him back.

"Goat king huh? A bit...obvious for a nickname, but if it works for you, it works for me! Nice to meet you, Shizuo! and yes, from where I hailed from, I used to be a king! Might I say where do you hail from?"

d22NJAeb.jpg

"Isn't his name Fluffy?" the girl asked.

@anybody lol​
Asgore.png

Asgore gave a low, soft growl at the name being said, but the fact that it was Little Girl that said it couldn't help but make him blush...
That name's going to become mainstream here, isn't it?
He lets out a soft sigh, but smiles at the Little Girl and Deemo, because they're his friends, why not?
092.png

"Fluffy also works," Shizup<-LOL TYPO didn't want to upset the kid, and besides, not like it was anything to argue over.​
See? Already becoming mainstream X~X

~~~
With his thoughts away from the arm wresting (for they probably will not be doing that for awhile), he fixated his attention on that vote that went down, since apparently, how this 'game' works is that someone gets killed, you vote on a person you thought killed them, and send them on their way to justice...
right?

Solve killing with killing...simply both illogical and immoral.

so this is what was gathered:
-Tali was killed (sad, he only briefly met her for a few seconds...)
-She was killed by having her suit ripped open and her being burned!

*gasps* that description...it matches HIMSELF!
He's pretty strong...and not only that...he also is capably of fire powers!

He looked around and wondered if the other people thought about him as a murderer, he looked at his own hands, he could just feel like they could ignite at any moment and just tell the world that he was the blatant murderer, he only met her briefly! What purpose would killing her even have for him to gain? His guilt was killing him...

He noticed the option to vote for oneself, so him, thinking that that would deter attention away from him, would be the best idea, plus, he's not wrong, he could have very well done it!

As a result, Asgore quickly and quietly voted for Asgore Dreemurr before turning back to his conversation with Shizuo, Deemo, Dan, and Little Girl.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Bomb @Raven @Sen @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Prince Shattered Charming @Dormtroopers​

tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Klaus, being part werewolf, he smiled down at the little pup. He watched everything that went on around him, holding onto the book. "... Is this, was this your owner's?" He moved over to where the dog was now, putting the book in front of the pup's snout. "Maybe you can get a scent off of this... and we can find your owner." He grinned at the little puppy, wanting to pick it up and hold it.

Elijah had never seen this side of his chaotic little brother, he liked this side of him. He went over to the same spot that Mastermind's drones had investigated. He grabbed at what seemed to be a handle.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Dorm and hallway folk
A handle? Surely that'll be leading up to something that they shouldn't even be going towards. However, secrets were bound to be found, and Mastermind was curious to figure out what was there to see once this handle had been... handled.

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Well well, that's a mighty nifty surprise we have, out of all things to be invisible, it's this little handle on the floor. A handle to a hidden trap door perhaps? While you go and get that situated, I'm just going to go on ahead and see what's there to be seen~ Later!"

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo5_100.png

"Wait, Esper, don't go a-"

Before Mastermind could object to his other self, Esper simply went past another one of those time rifts. Well, it was hard to say if he would even stick to his word about "going ahead," but there was always one way of figuring that out.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Thanks to Esper, I have a feeling something might go wrong here..."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Dorm and hallway folk​

When offered the petting and journal by Klaus, the pup barked as though in confirmation, sniffing the journal before resuming sniffing around.

The handle did, in fact, seem to open up some sort of trap door upon being pulled. A trap door to an ominous and dark passage, which Esper would now find himself in if he stuck to his words. Immediately, the dog shot off, vanishing into the dark of the pass. It couldn't hurt to explore... Right?

@The Great Detective @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hallways @Dorm folk that migrated​

latest

Asgore turned around to see a seemingly nice, blond-haired human who dressed himself as Shizuo while addressing Asgore as 'Goat King' (should he take that as rude? Nah...after all...he's only human!)

Shizuo says he is also the strongest man from wherever he hails from. And Shizuo strikes him as a polite, nice guy, even if it is just greeting each other!

Asgore blushed a bit at the comment, but gave Shizuo a smile and extended his hand to greet him back.

"Goat king huh? A bit...obvious for a nickname, but if it works for you, it works for me! Nice to meet you, Shizuo! and yes, from where I hailed from, I used to be a king! Might I say where do you hail from?"

Asgore.png

Asgore gave a low, soft growl at the name being said, but the fact that it was Little Girl that said it couldn't help but make him blush...
He lets out a soft sigh, but smiles at the Little Girl and Deemo, because they're his friends, why not?

~~~
With his thoughts away from the arm wresting (for they probably will not be doing that for awhile), he fixated his attention on that vote that went down, since apparently, how this 'game' works is that someone gets killed, you vote on a person you thought killed them, and send them on their way to justice...
right?

He looked around and wondered if the other people thought about him as a murderer, he looked at his own hands, he could just feel like they could ignite at any moment and just tell the world that he was the blatant murderer, he only met her briefly! What purpose would killing her even have for him to gain? His guilt was killing him...

He noticed the option to vote for oneself, so him, thinking that that would deter attention away from him, would be the best idea, plus, he's not wrong, he could have very well done it!

As a result, Asgore quickly and quietly voted for Asgore Dreemurr before turning back to his conversation with Shizuo, Deemo, Dan, and Little Girl.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Bomb @Raven @Sen @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Prince Shattered Charming @Dormtroopers​
025.png

Giving the man a firm handshake (making sure not to break his hand in the process), Shizuo shrugged, "Ikebukuro, in Tokyo... Though I don't really know it's still there. Those damn Reapers..." His tone leaked a hatred for the creatures that threatened all of them, as if he was about to snap just at the thought of their existence, "Anyways, nice to meet y-"

Shizuo was cut off by the sudden vote. His eyes widened in shock as the man before him suddenly voted for himself. His fists suddenly clenched as he fought back the urge to outright deck Asgore with a punch to the jaw, at least for a few more seconds. Just long enough for one more question.

102.png

"Oi... You're not admitting to killing that girl, are you, bastard?"

Asgore would need to be careful with his next few words, because if the bomb wasn't defused soon, then the Shizuoplosion was going to be a massive one.

latest

Asgore.png

~~~
right?

When offered the petting and journal by Klaus, the pup barked as though in confirmation, sniffing the journal before resuming sniffing around.

The handle did, in fact, seem to open up some sort of trap door upon being pulled. A trap door to an ominous and dark passage, which Esper would now find himself in if he stuck to his words. Immediately, the dog shot off, vanishing into the dark of the pass. It couldn't hurt to explore... Right?

@The Great Detective @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Hallways @Dorm folk that migrated​
025.png

Giving the man a firm handshake (making sure not to break his hand in the process), Shizuo shrugged, "Ikebukuro, in Tokyo... Though I don't really know it's still there. Those damn Reapers..." His tone leaked a hatred for the creatures that threatened all of them, as if he was about to snap just at the thought of their existence, "Anyways, nice to meet y-"

Shizuo was cut off by the sudden vote. His eyes widened in shock as the man before him suddenly voted for himself. His fists suddenly clenched as he fought back the urge to outright deck Asgore with a punch to the jaw, at least for a few more seconds. Just long enough for one more question.

102.png

Asgore would need to be careful with his next few words, because if the bomb wasn't defused soon, then the Shizuoplosion was going to be a massive one.

tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Elijah wanted to go into the dark passage, following after the dog. While Elijah went into the darkness, Klaus stood with the group, shocked and instantly enraged at finding out the Horned Man was voting for himself. "So you did that... and to think I wanted to arm wrestle with you... you bloody wanker." Klaus could feel his anger rising, wanting to go over to Asgore and rip that sneaky goat's horns right out of his skull.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Dorm and hallway folk

latest

Toboe's curiosity took over, and he decided to follow the pup and whoever else would go down this dark passageway.

latest

Asgore.png

~~~
right?

vJO9rEtb.jpg

"Umm... Fluffy... why did you vote for yourself?" the girl asked Asgore, not knowing who was the real murderer.

@Librarian Goat

large.png

"A-ha! I told you that thing was nuthin' but trouble! They're brainwashin' people into thinkin' there's nuthin' wrong!" Applebloom shouted triumphantly, running up in front of the Overseer and pointing at her, "Joke's on you lady, cuz we're gonna put a stop to yer little game!" she continued, blowing a raspberry in the Overseer's face tauntingly.

thumb.png

"Hey now, hey now! Just what is goin' on in here?!" barked Applejack as she trotted down into the exposed passageway, the amount of bodies strewn about clearly affecting her. And at the sound of her sister's voice, Applebloom came running to her side, "AJ! Thank Celestia yer here! What happened to alone time?"

Applejack clicked her communicator on for a short second, just long enough to hear everyone else's buffoonery. Applebloom accepted this as an answer.

@Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Office​
"Well uh.... I also kind of happened.." Six remarked having followed Applejack away from all the other shenanigans. It was around this time he catches a glimpse of all the bodies in the area. "..I knew it... Vault-Tec you sick bastards..." Six commented believing Vault-Tec to be behind all of this. Six himself was largely not bothered by the bodies due to his time in the Wasteland.

@Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Yay for doing something xD

025.png

102.png

latest

From what seemed like a nice man arose a sudden sense of hostility, and it was towards his vote...of himself.

So it seems like he got the completely opposite reaction as he thought he would've gotten (he actually thought he wouldn't get a reaction at all because he's so shneaky.) But it seems that no, almost everybody will probably vote on him now, and it makes him think if it were stupid decisions like this that made Tori leave him in the first place.

He was so filled with...confusion...at it all. Even the Little girl was starting to heavily question why he would vote for himself.

He backed up a bit, getting pretty nervous, and also increasingly angry and frustrated. He nodded at Shizuo and Little Girl.

"I voted myself...because it would anger the least amount of people."
he paced back and forth a bit, glancing at the two from time to time as he gave his sincere, yet jovial speech as to why, just why, he will and continue to vote for himself.
"Well, had I voted, say...yourself, Shizuo, you would get even angrier than you are for me thinking you were the murderer. The same would be true for Little Girl. You see? I don't know who has good or nasty relations with who on this voting list, and every person I vote will result in me getting hated not only by that person, but by every friend and lover that person has.
Every person I vote would be like stepping on a mine.
Every person that is, except for one.
Myself.
I know all the relations I have with everyone on this list, which, surprisingly, is only limited to you two and the guy I just arm-wrestled. I also have very limited knowledge how dearest Tali was killed, and why should I have to carry the weight of having my vote be the one to send a possible innocent away forever? By voting myself, I as such tell everyone that I don't know enough to decide on who to vote on, and that there is reasonable doubt in my mind. By voting myself, I don't have to risk stepping on the landmines that are the relationships of other voters, only that of my own, which would be you too. Besides, those who don't vote only vote themselves in the end...so all i'm doing is hastening the process for myself! If i'm here to play this voting game, than I sure as heck am not going to be a coward about it!"

His happiness faded as he ended, and frowned and looked away as he finished talking.
"I'm not admitting to anything. And I am sorry if you believe I did. Whether or not you think I am so horrid as to kill a person whom I can barely remember in such a crude way is entirely up to you. Go ahead and do what you wish, I desire no mercy from anyone...Although, it was nice...talking to you and all..."

He lowered his head in a bit of confusion and saddness, and awaited the decision of those three, the three in which he thought were going to be his friends.

Or human ambassadors, there could never be no short supply of ambassadors.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Bomb @Raven @Sen @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm-to-dorm salesmen​

Mastermind only gave a tired sigh when it came to Asgore putting a vote on himself. For now, he might as well see if Esper had done anything stupid so he could undo it. So, with the help of his Dynamos giving off a purple glow to light up the dark hallway, Mastermind stepped into the dark passageway.

Meanwhile in the same passageway, Esper had his Dynamos light up the way as well, wondering on how far he could go to find the goodies of this hidden passageway before the others. Why? Because he was bored, of course!

@Hospes @Dark hallway peeps @mobile post​

HmkrUtZ.gif

Lisa Lisa, sunglasses covering her eyes and arms folded, continued standing, silently pondering her situation. Ignoring the crazy star man, the strange man with a skull for a face and a strange manner of speaking was correct. If the woman from the so-called United Nations was correct, then finding these "Reaper Signals" was top priority. Dying was the furthest thing from the woman's to-do list, much less dying in such a lowly manner like being killed by someone without even getting a chance to fight back.

Tch. How disgusting.

This Elliot must be a force to be reckoned with when it came to strategy, but if he has to resort to such lowly methods like cheating and mind control, then perhaps upfront battle is one of his weaker points. That was good. Lisa Lisa could deal with smart opponents. Lisa Lisa could also deal with physically weak opponents. If her manner of thinking was correct, then if what Joseph said a year ago was correct, then this "Elliot" was once nearly beaten into submission by the bartender-looking man with a short fuse from before, Shizuo Heiwajima. If an ordinary man such as he could beat the mastermind of all this into submission, then everyone here had very little to fear once they'd reach him.

If they reached him anyway.

But that was for soon, and this was now. And now, they had other matters to attend to at the moment.

Ufi455f.gif

Beginning to pace around the lab aimlessly, Lisa Lisa continued thinking to herself, though this time, the woman let her thoughts be known to everyone else in the room.

"Someone with the strength to rip the alien's suit open, and put a snarly burn on her chest..." Lisa Lisa murmured, recalling the details carefully as to make sure there weren't any mistakes, "Someone among us was the culprit, but they did well in covering their tracks, evidently. This is just like a game of cat and mouse... if the cat were blinded. How annoying."

tumblr_inline_ng28faIv071t1jsa0.png

"... Might be Grandpa Jonathan."

Lisa Lisa just smacked Joseph over the head for that remark, before continuing.

JTIgaRj.gif

"We're dealing with someone who is not only rather strong, but can also burn up people. Personally, I think that if the person was smart enough to cover their tracks like this while nobody was looking, then we can add "intelligent" to their traits, which would lower the suspect list quite substantially. For that, I believe it is safe to say that it could not be those talking horses, nor this hulking beast of a man here."

Lisa Lisa threw shade like it was nothing, even at someone like Broly right there.

"With that being said, do any of you happen to recall... a man with green armor back on the ship? I'd only briefly passed by him, but... His mien was truly something else. I believe the dossier we received listed his name as... Boba Fett."

Leaning against a nearby wall, the woman continued speaking.

dhkTZRB.gif

"I know danger, but the mien of that man... I could tell he knew more danger than JoJo here and I have ever seen. Whatever that man's profession might be, be it bounty hunter, assassin, or anything like that, I can only assume that that man is quite skilled at what he does. He must have great experience and intelligence if he knows danger like I do and is alive to this day," the woman added without missing a beat, "Furthermore, not only can we assume that that armor of his supplies him with a punch stronger than one that, say, JoJo would be able to inflict, I imagine that man also has a flamethrower in his possession if my assumptions are correct. Any objections?"

With that, Lisa Lisa submitted a vote for Boba Fett.

tumblr_inline_ng28y1k8QI1t1jsa0.png

"You lost me completely!"

"... Just stick close to me, JoJo."

@Jeremi @Kaykay @DBZ7 @Kakarot! @DapperDogman @Josh M @Erryone
Skeletor just brushed off Lisa Lisa's entire story. "Too easy! You see in my genius I realized that it was all smoke and mirrors. The least obvious choice is the most obvious choice! Therefore I shall vote for the equines! No one would suspect them of any wrong doing after all! It's absolutely fool proof!"

OOC: Vote for Applejack and Applebloom

@Verite @Kaykay @DBZ7 @Kakarot! @DapperDogman @Josh M

large.png

"A-ha! I told you that thing was nuthin' but trouble! They're brainwashin' people into thinkin' there's nuthin' wrong!" Applebloom shouted triumphantly, running up in front of the Overseer and pointing at her, "Joke's on you lady, cuz we're gonna put a stop to yer little game!" she continued, blowing a raspberry in the Overseer's face tauntingly.

thumb.png

"Hey now, hey now! Just what is goin' on in here?!" barked Applejack as she trotted down into the exposed passageway, the amount of bodies strewn about clearly affecting her. And at the sound of her sister's voice, Applebloom came running to her side, "AJ! Thank Celestia yer here! What happened to alone time?"

Applejack clicked her communicator on for a short second, just long enough to hear everyone else's buffoonery. Applebloom accepted this as an answer.

@Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Office​
"Oh honey you got it all wrong! You're just going to have a good time here...forever!"

"Well uh.... I also kind of happened.." Six remarked having followed Applejack away from all the other shenanigans. It was around this time he catches a glimpse of all the bodies in the area. "..I knew it... Vault-Tec you sick bastards..." Six commented believing Vault-Tec to be behind all of this. Six himself was largely not bothered by the bodies due to his time in the Wasteland.

@Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Yay for doing something xD
The Overseer would turn to face Six. "Umm that's not a very nice thing to say about Vault-Tec is it mister?"

@Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah

Skeletor just brushed off Lisa Lisa's entire story. "Too easy! You see in my genius I realized that it was all smoke and mirrors. The least obvious choice is the most obvious choice! Therefore I shall vote for the equines! No one would suspect them of any wrong doing after all! It's absolutely fool proof!"

OOC: Vote for Applejack and Applebloom

@Verite @Kaykay @DBZ7 @Kakarot! @DapperDogman @Josh M

"Oh honey you got it all wrong! You're just going to have a good time here...forever!"

The Overseer would turn to face Six. "Umm that's not a very nice thing to say about Vault-Tec is it mister?"

@Gibbons @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah
"Apologies but I speak the truth. Given the vaults i've explored back home Vault-Tec was full of assholes. With all of these bodies I can only assume this vault was another sick experiment. Listen i'm a reasonable man so... Talk to me.... Why the bodies...?" Six asked the Overseer slowly reaching for one of his revolvers. Guess this Overseer hadn't counted on Six knowing about vaults to counter any attempted reassurances. As for voting Six hadn't seen all that many people so he wasn't sure on who he should vote for.

@Gibbons @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah

Dust & Fidget
@Mighty Roman
BFAp2s4.png

"Yaaah! Let me go you big mean lizard... Thing!!! You're... You're not gonna make us do anything!!!" Fidget shouted... That orange bubble surrounding her seemed to frighten her, but, that didn't stop her from attempting to blast her way out with alternating projectiles of sorts... Looks liks she was practically "switching" between electricity, and some strange projectile types, one of light, that seemed to scatter around her orange, round, prison, and one of fire, that appeared to blow up in (thankfully) contained pillars of fire as she attempted to break free of her prison, though, from an observer's point of view, her actions almost resembled those of a videogame character when their player just starts button-mashing or something...
jfYih91.png

"You know... There's nicer ways of asking favors... But... I'm used to the guardian thing... I guess..." Dust said, he looked quite worked up seeing Fidget freaking out in her little prison, but, well, frankly, he realized Larfleeze was capable of powers that he wasn't quite familiar with... For the time being, he decided it would be for the best to negotiate. "Before I accept your... Offer, can you at least tell me what being your guardians would require of us?" Dust asked, he seemed a little relieved Larfleeze had stopped trying to snatch Ahrah, but, well... Now Fidget was in trouble...

@Those At Chemicals
@Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Sir Ni!-ck @Krieg @Mari
labtestnew-2.jpg

Well... There were still quite a few containers left, but... It seemed the two Glomulus took in his hands had distinct colors... And frankly, there wasn't too much one could discern about them at first glance, exceot that one was green, and another was a blue color... But then again, no-one has tried smelling them or anything, though, well, maybe it was better to dig around for some more information? As for Glomulus, when he drank from container full of blue liquid... He didn't feel anything at first, but, then, he suddenly glowed blue for some reason, feeling his body flowing with some strange electricity... Whoa! What the crap was in this stuff?

Iiin the meantime, Rey appeared to nocie that her container full of green liquid seemed to have no odor, what could it mean? Well, who knows... But, well, she could either drink it to see what would happen, maybe put her life at risk in the process... Ooor, dig around in the documents... Or computer monitors, to see if there might be something on these potions... Or, any usefull information at all really.

Larfleeze thought about it for a moment.
'You do what Larfleeze says. You get Larfleeze home. You don't stab him in the back like all the tricksy Earthmen do!' His anger in that last statement was evident. 'Basically, you get me everything I want! It's mine by right! Except I....won't be taking from you two....' he said, reluctantly, scratching his chin.
And as for you, Pipsqueak-' he tapped on the side of Fidget's prison. 'I'm letting you out. But if you try to be tricksy against old Larfleeze, I'll eat you!' he said, reluctantly letting the bubble disappear.
@york

"Apologies but I speak the truth. Given the vaults i've explored back home Vault-Tec was full of assholes. With all of these bodies I can only assume this vault was another sick experiment. Listen i'm a reasonable man so... Talk to me.... Why the bodies...?" Six asked the Overseer slowly reaching for one of his revolvers. Guess this Overseer hadn't counted on Six knowing about vaults to counter any attempted reassurances. As for voting Six hadn't seen all that many people so he wasn't sure on who he should vote for.

@Gibbons @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah

"Oh this little mess?" The Overseer replied motioning around her. It was quite clear that she really didn't see the gravity in the situation. "Some people just get too excited you know? Forget the little things like sleeping, eating, drinking and breathing! But they're like in a ratio of one to ten so that's not really bad, right?"

@Gibbons @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah

'You do what Larfleeze says. You get Larfleeze home. You don't stab him in the back like all the tricksy Earthmen do!' His anger in that last statement was evident. 'Basically, you get me everything I want! It's mine by right! Except I....won't be taking from you two....' he said, reluctantly, scratching his chin.
And as for you, Pipsqueak-' he tapped on the side of Fidget's prison. 'I'm letting you out. But if you try to be tricksy against old Larfleeze, I'll eat you!' he said, reluctantly letting the bubble disappear.
@york

While Rey was still trying to figure out the monitors, he heard Larfleeze mention the Earthmen again. Since nothing else seemed to be happening around them, she decided to try to satisfy her curiosity.

"Who are these Earthmen you speak of, and why are they so bad to you?", she asked Larfleeze. If nothing happened with the monitors, she was definitely ready to try an alternative method to get them to work... such as possibly punching them.

@Mighty Roman @york @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg @sir n!-ck @science labs chemical area

latest

From what seemed like a nice man arose a sudden sense of hostility, and it was towards his vote...of himself.

So it seems like he got the completely opposite reaction as he thought he would've gotten (he actually thought he wouldn't get a reaction at all because he's so shneaky.) But it seems that no, almost everybody will probably vote on him now, and it makes him think if it were stupid decisions like this that made Tori leave him in the first place.

He was so filled with...confusion...at it all. Even the Little girl was starting to heavily question why he would vote for himself.

He backed up a bit, getting pretty nervous, and also increasingly angry and frustrated. He nodded at Shizuo and Little Girl.

he paced back and forth a bit, glancing at the two from time to time as he gave his sincere, yet jovial speech as to why, just why, he will and continue to vote for himself.
"Well, had I voted, say...yourself, Shizuo, you would get even angrier than you are for me thinking you were the murderer. The same would be true for Little Girl. You see? I don't know who has good or nasty relations with who on this voting list, and every person I vote will result in me getting hated not only by that person, but by every friend and lover that person has.
Myself.
I know all the relations I have with everyone on this list, which, surprisingly, is only limited to you two and the guy I just arm-wrestled. I also have very limited knowledge how dearest Tali was killed, and why should I have to carry the weight of having my vote be the one to send a possible innocent away forever? By voting myself, I as such tell everyone that I don't know enough to decide on who to vote on, and that there is reasonable doubt in my mind. By voting myself, I don't have to risk stepping on the landmines that are the relationships of other voters, only that of my own, which would be you too. Besides, those who don't vote only vote themselves in the end...so all i'm doing is hastening the process for myself! If i'm here to play this voting game, than I sure as heck am not going to be a coward about it!"

His happiness faded as he ended, and frowned and looked away as he finished talking.
"I'm not admitting to anything. And I am sorry if you believe I did. Whether or not you think I am so horrid as to kill a person whom I can barely remember in such a crude way is entirely up to you. Go ahead and do what you wish, I desire no mercy from anyone...Although, it was nice...talking to you and all..."

He lowered his head in a bit of confusion and saddness, and awaited the decision of those three, the three in which he thought were going to be his friends.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Bomb @Raven @Sen @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm-to-dorm salesmen​
025.png

"... You're a special kind of stupid, the well-meaning kind, aren't you?"

Calming down a bit as he listened to Asogre, Shizuo shook his head at the idea the king had, "You seem to not get why voting for yourself is such a bad thing, so let me explain it like this. You think the other people are giant landmines, ready to ruin you if you vote for them? Trust me, voting yourself is a much bigger one because it's like you turned on a giant, glowing 'kick my ass' sign on your back in an asskicking convention. Voting me, I could see why though less so for this case, because I can be an asshole to people. Little Girl as you call her is less likely, but Christ, it's a better choice than painting a giant target on your head."

"Change your vote or remove it, because it'll only cause you trouble, old man. Non-voters are forced to vote for themselves, not because they want to,"
With a shake of his head and not another word, Shizuo turned and began walking down the stairs into the passageway, still keeping a tight hold on the wild Kofuku on his back.

@Hospes @Librarian Cat​

Rey put down the container of green liquid. She could not tell what it truly was, after all, and she was not feeling confident about her chances. She would continue to try to get the computer monitors to work. She looked towards Roy and the Doctor. "I don't suppose R2 taught you anything about monitors?", she asked the doctor. "Or perhaps you might know something about these liquids?"

@Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Sir Ni!-ck @Krieg @york
@york
While Rey was still trying to figure out the monitors, he heard Larfleeze mention the Earthmen again. Since nothing else seemed to be happening around them, she decided to try to satisfy her curiosity.

"Who are these Earthmen you speak of, and why are they so bad to you?", she asked Larfleeze. If nothing happened with the monitors, she was definitely ready to try an alternative method to get them to work... such as possibly punching them.

@Mighty Roman @york @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg @sir n!-ck @science labs chemical area
Dust & Fidget

uLVKwEm.png

"Phew... Don't... Ever... Do that... To a nimbat!..." Fidget said, she looked a little tired out from her efforts to free herself from the rather... Odd prison she had been stuck in... Though, she was, at least a little gratefull to be set free once more. Dust in the meanwhile considered Larfleeze's ultimatum a little more carefully before he spoke himself.
g7idTQd.png

"Alright... Uh... Snarfleeze, you've got a deal... We'll help you get home... Aaaand get you what you need... That is... As long as it's ethical... We'll be happy to help... Riiight Fidget?" Dust said, he flashed a somewhat reassuring smile as he looked towards his Fidget, she seemed a little more reluctant, pouting as she crossed her arms.
vjaze7Y.png

"Alright alright! As long as we're not doing anything stupid, I promise not to maul your face off!" Fidget said, rather passive-aggressive about her statement... But, it looked like she was agreeing to Snarfleeze's terms somewhat... For the time being anyways...

@Science Lab People

The computer monitor Rey had messing with seemed to show signs of life... But, the screen remained black when she first tried to mess around with the monitor, but, it showed signs of activity upon any tapping or swiping motions performed on the screen's surface... Some sort of touchscreen it seemed, but, whatever computer it was using appeared to have some hampered performance, as it looked like it was taking a while to load... Then, suddenly, after Fidget spoke, the computer monitor Rey had been messing with flashed to life with a rather loud beeping noise!

"Loading Your Desktop... Error... System UPS... Offline. Powersaver mode, active. Desktop images and settings reverted to: Basic. Welcome... Dr. Q!@EQ?"

Looks like someone had already logged into the computer for them... Though it was noted their name was obscured by random letters and symbols; perhaps to keep their identity a secret? In either case... A rather bland desktop appeared, with a grey task bar with nothing but the windows symbol, and what seemed to display (incorrectly) the current time... And some folders scattered about it's black background... Labeled random things like:
ADMRSCH, CLNDVPMNT, 1337, CHMCLCMPNDS, and, something... Familiar in one of the file names scattered about... "V11111SCHMTCS" Interesting... Wasn't that the same number as the vault they were in? Of course, there were other files to explore, and even what looked like a start menu button, there were a few points of interest to work with... But, well, frankly, only one functional screen, the other computer screens did not respond, they might possibly have no power... And it was very possible that all the power had been funneled to the current, working screen, due to what seemed like a power shortage of some sort... So, those at the screen would have to choose to explore one place at a time on this rather... Bland desktop, granted if someone could restore full power to these computers... Maybe they could do more at once?

Dust & Fidget

uLVKwEm.png

"Phew... Don't... Ever... Do that... To a nimbat!..." Fidget said, she looked a little tired out from her efforts to free herself from the rather... Odd prison she had been stuck in... Though, she was, at least a little gratefull to be set free once more. Dust in the meanwhile considered Larfleeze's ultimatum a little more carefully before he spoke himself.
g7idTQd.png

"Alright... Uh... Snarfleeze, you've got a deal... We'll help you get home... Aaaand get you what you need... That is... As long as it's ethical... We'll be happy to help... Riiight Fidget?" Dust said, he flashed a somewhat reassuring smile as he looked towards his Fidget, she seemed a little more reluctant, pouting as she crossed her arms.
vjaze7Y.png

"Alright alright! As long as we're not doing anything stupid, I promise not to maul your face off!" Fidget said, rather passive-aggressive about her statement... But, it looked like she was agreeing to Snarfleeze's terms somewhat... For the time being anyways...

@Science Lab People

The computer monitor Rey had messing with seemed to show signs of life... But, the screen remained black when she first tried to mess around with the monitor, but, it showed signs of activity upon any tapping or swiping motions performed on the screen's surface... Some sort of touchscreen it seemed, but, whatever computer it was using appeared to have some hampered performance, as it looked like it was taking a while to load... Then, suddenly, after Fidget spoke, the computer monitor Rey had been messing with flashed to life with a rather loud beeping noise!

"Loading Your Desktop... Error... System UPS... Offline. Powersaver mode, active. Desktop images and settings reverted to: Basic. Welcome... Dr. Q!@EQ?"

Looks like someone had already logged into the computer for them... Though it was noted their name was obscured by random letters and symbols; perhaps to keep their identity a secret? In either case... A rather bland desktop appeared, with a grey task bar with nothing but the windows symbol, and what seemed to display (incorrectly) the current time... And some folders scattered about it's black background... Labeled random things like:
ADMRSCH, CLNDVPMNT, 1337, CHMCLCMPNDS, and, something... Familiar in one of the file names scattered about... "V11111SCHMTCS" Interesting... Wasn't that the same number as the vault they were in? Of course, there were other files to explore, and even what looked like a start menu button, there were a few points of interest to work with... But, well, frankly, only one functional screen, the other computer screens did not respond, they might possibly have no power... And it was very possible that all the power had been funneled to the current, working screen, due to what seemed like a power shortage of some sort... So, those at the screen would have to choose to explore one place at a time on this rather... Bland desktop, granted if someone could restore full power to these computers... Maybe they could do more at once?
I glance over Rey's shoulder, admiring the strange array of letters and symbols that clung I the screen...So much green and black...but none of it made any sense. To me, they were just that, numbers and letter made of green and black...
"Wow. Do you know what any of that stuff means, Rey? This Dr.Q!@EQ seems like a really cryptic guy...."
I mean, I never was a computer expert; I mean, I didn't exactly have access to any technology back in the Glades, so this sort of thing was completely new to me....looks like this was a job for someone else....
"Wait, that file number.,..isn't that the same number as the room we're in? I might be wrong, but it might be useful to check it out,.,."

@Mari @Josh M @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT everyonelese mobile post

latest

Asgore was met with heavy strength with that of the Mr.Muscle, boy he really WAS pretty strong! Not joking! But Asgore stood firm against him, at least not with intent to hand him a win right away! (get it? HAND?) He gave the red-haired beefcake a stern look in his eyes, not taking them off for just a mere second of trailing off to another person.

He too thought of his loved ones, oh how they must be doing...especially with this reaper invasion killing us all and everything, he loved them all, loved them even if they didn't share the same feeling, even those he fought! Everyone! All DESTROYED by virtually black squids with laser beams.

He pushed harder and harder against the man's arm, but it would only come to slightly budge, although it became apparent through the look of his eyes, he was thinking the same exact thing as Asgore did.

Even this guy, with so much manliness, had people as well, people he's loved, people who he too, has lost to these...he cannot put a word on they even are (without insulting himself, that is.) He felt this guys power weaken, as well of that of his own to the point that this wasn't even an arm wrestling match anymore, or at least, it didn't feel like it.

All of a sudden, he just flipped his waffles! running over to a bed and punching the heck out of it, until it as but a pulp of stuff, telling Asgore to get his tea, with no tea in sight (in fact we now had to vote and stuff pretty soon!) so he went over to Mr.Muscle, even though he WAS human, he knows he has room for compassion in his heart for everything always(and besides, it's about time he stopped with his bias!)

He places his hand on Mr.Muscle's shoulder and spoke to him in a stern, yet calming voice.
"You know...we never even got to introduce ourselves...Is this a way we have to start this? Ugh...(I'm so bad at pep-talking) Anyways...my name's Asgore! Although these days, people are nicknaming me left and right! *chuckles* so you can call me whatever you want! Just nothing rude now!
I also suppose there is a name for the manliest man in this realm as well, no?"

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @Bomb @Raven @Sen @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Prince Shattered Charming @The Dorm Storm
latest

Asgore.png

~~~
right?

025.png

102.png

latest

Myself.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Asgore. Dan liked the tone of that. While somewhat hinting towards status, which the man proved himself to have, it was easy enough to say, for a name from a parallel universe.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When asked about his own name, "Manly Dan" came out as if it was the only thing he'd ever said. Reasonably enough, everyone seemed to call him it, and the nickname stuck. Besides, it wasn't like the name made him uncomfortable. To him, being called manly was like a status symbol. "Lumberjack and pr-"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His sentence was quickly interrupted by the comunicator message, of which he managed to pick up following:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"There are Reaper signals among you."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Vote for one you think it is."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The rest simply passed as unnecessary blabber, and was ignored. Even at this, he didn't want to vote for anyone. he wanted to find whoever the signal was, and beat them to a pulp. But obviously no one else in sight would agree to this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His eyes struck open as Asgore voted for himself, to the equal surprise of Deemo, the little girl, and Shizuo. He ran over to the three, listening intently to Asgore's speech. To Dan, that seemed like a great idea the way he put it. As far as he saw, he had no clue who could be the murderer, which came to him as yet another surprise as he hadn't listened to the messages, and saw no other way either.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Your sacrifice is very brave, and I'll follow your lead! My vote goes to myself, Manly Dan Corduroy!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Librarian Goat @TheTactician @Bomb @ The calm before the dorm[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back