Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dust & Fidget
@Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Sir Ni!-ck @Krieg @Mari

uLVKwEm.png

"Phew... Don't... Ever... Do that... To a nimbat!..." Fidget said, she looked a little tired out from her efforts to free herself from the rather... Odd prison she had been stuck in... Though, she was, at least a little gratefull to be set free once more. Dust in the meanwhile considered Larfleeze's ultimatum a little more carefully before he spoke himself.
g7idTQd.png

"Alright... Uh... Snarfleeze, you've got a deal... We'll help you get home... Aaaand get you what you need... That is... As long as it's ethical... We'll be happy to help... Riiight Fidget?" Dust said, he flashed a somewhat reassuring smile as he looked towards his Fidget, she seemed a little more reluctant, pouting as she crossed her arms.
vjaze7Y.png

"Alright alright! As long as we're not doing anything stupid, I promise not to maul your face off!" Fidget said, rather passive-aggressive about her statement... But, it looked like she was agreeing to Snarfleeze's terms somewhat... For the time being anyways...

@Science Lab People

The computer monitor Rey had messing with seemed to show signs of life... But, the screen remained black when she first tried to mess around with the monitor, but, it showed signs of activity upon any tapping or swiping motions performed on the screen's surface... Some sort of touchscreen it seemed, but, whatever computer it was using appeared to have some hampered performance, as it looked like it was taking a while to load... Then, suddenly, after Fidget spoke, the computer monitor Rey had been messing with flashed to life with a rather loud beeping noise!

"Loading Your Desktop... Error... System UPS... Offline. Powersaver mode, active. Desktop images and settings reverted to: Basic. Welcome... Dr. Q!@EQ?"

Looks like someone had already logged into the computer for them... Though it was noted their name was obscured by random letters and symbols; perhaps to keep their identity a secret? In either case... A rather bland desktop appeared, with a grey task bar with nothing but the windows symbol, and what seemed to display (incorrectly) the current time... And some folders scattered about it's black background... Labeled random things like:
ADMRSCH, CLNDVPMNT, 1337, CHMCLCMPNDS, and, something... Familiar in one of the file names scattered about... "V11111SCHMTCS" Interesting... Wasn't that the same number as the vault they were in? Of course, there were other files to explore, and even what looked like a start menu button, there were a few points of interest to work with... But, well, frankly, only one functional screen, the other computer screens did not respond, they might possibly have no power... And it was very possible that all the power had been funneled to the current, working screen, due to what seemed like a power shortage of some sort... So, those at the screen would have to choose to explore one place at a time on this rather... Bland desktop, granted if someone could restore full power to these computers... Maybe they could do more at once?
I glance over Rey's shoulder, admiring the strange array of letters and symbols that clung I the screen...So much green and black...but none of it made any sense. To me, they were just that, numbers and letter made of green and black...
"Wow. Do you know what any of that stuff means, Rey? This Dr.Q!@EQ seems like a really cryptic guy...."
I mean, I never was a computer expert; I mean, I didn't exactly have access to any technology back in the Glades, so this sort of thing was completely new to me....looks like this was a job for someone else....
"Wait, that file number.,..isn't that the same number as the room we're in? I might be wrong, but it might be useful to check it out,.,."

@Mari @Josh M @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT everyonelese mobile post

Rey shook her head at Roy. "I do not know what those things mean", she said in response to him. "But, perhaps, let's try checking out the file of the room number then. It may be the best place to start." She then proceeded to try to access the file "V11111SCHMTCS"

As she waited for the file to reveal itself, she looked at the list of candidates to be voted on through the communicator device. One name appeared to her as very familiar, though seemingly this name was from a long time ago. But the stories told, that she remembered, and this name was one of them, and not for a positive reason. She decided to place her vote upon Boba Fett.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Josh M @Krieg @Mighty Roman @sir n!-ck @york

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I glance over Rey's shoulder, admiring the strange array of letters and symbols that clung I the screen...So much green and black...but none of it made any sense. To me, they were just that, numbers and letter made of green and black...
"Wow. Do you know what any of that stuff means, Rey? This Dr.Q!@EQ seems like a really cryptic guy...."
I mean, I never was a computer expert; I mean, I didn't exactly have access to any technology back in the Glades, so this sort of thing was completely new to me....looks like this was a job for someone else....
"Wait, that file number.,..isn't that the same number as the room we're in? I might be wrong, but it might be useful to check it out,.,."

@Mari @Josh M @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT everyonelese mobile post
8aa9b1a544ca11d06a273ac6050c7e0e.jpg

Bubba could not begin to understand what went on in this dark room. Not the madness with Larfleeze and his greed, but rather with these chemicals. The strange..glowing liquids floating within reminded him of something.

They reminded him of Plasmids.

Bubba knew very well what Plasmids were-- at least, what they looked like and what they are capable of. While he doesn't know himself, Big Daddies are infused with ADAM, the scent and sight of it are naturally familiar for no apparent reason. Spending years protecting Little Sisters who are collecting the vile substance, Bubba learned what it was. He knew why Splicers looked so deformed, and has had his encounters with Splicers who are able to use Plasmids.

But, how would this place manage to get ADAM? This place isn't underwater, it isn't like Rapture, so how would they be able to get the substance? Or, are there already some people here tainted with it? It wouldn't surprise him if there are people in this cold, steel vault that have become Splicers. It reminds him enough of the cold hallways of Rapture, anyway.

Bubba decided there was nothing more to be gained from this lab, at least nothing that he himself could gain. Without any further notice, the hulking behemoth stomped out from the dark room and began to stomp out of the Science Lab and into the Hallway.

People standing in the Hallway were able to quickly detect the Big Daddies approach, hearing a distinct sound of stomping on metal and haunting groans ringing from down the hallway. He was still seemingly in the trance, looking for something.

Or, perhaps, looking for someone.

@DORM/HALLWAY/CELL BLOCK PEOPLE:
@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician

@SCIENCE LAB PEOPLE:
@Mighty Roman @york @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg @Sir Ni!-ck @Mari
@Those At The Computer Monitor
@Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg @Sir Ni!-ck @Mari

Upon opening up the folder... An image file popped up, but, it was a little too small to see what it was from the preview... However, from what one could tell, it looked to be a poorly drawn diagram or something of the vault door...

Dust & Fidget
Fidget was flying around the room again... Seeming just a little dazed from being released from her prison, she looked towards the computer screen, cocking her head a little... She couldn't quite understand what she was reading, so... The "logical" conclusion was to fly closer... And closer... Aaand even closer, looks like Fidget was unaware of the consequences of her actions for the moment.
i9Cyal6.png

"Uh... Fidget? Maybe you should-" Dust started... Too late! Fidget bumped her nose right into the spot of the screen the image file was on... This caused the compouter to begin loading the screen as Fidget blinked, rubbing her nose as she backed away again...
KMFQCbn.png

"Oooow! That didn't help me uderstand at all!" Fidget yelped, clearly looking a little surprised as she snapped out of what seemed to be a trance for a moment... Though, just then, the full image seemed to display itself on the screen...
FXDVPND.png

Looks like it was poorly drawn... But, the diagram suggests this might have been the observations of whoever the "artist" was, it looked like whatever door this was a diagram of, it was a one way entrance... Dust suddenly frowned.
WdnKQEn.png

"Well... What do you know... It looks like that same door we came through... When we arrived here that is..." Dust said, he looked to be in thought, and well, poor Fidget would say something too, buuut, she was busy tending to her slightly bruised nose... However, it was clear there was something very off about this vault... Though, it was unclear exactly what, or, well, why one would implement such an entrance to a "safe haven" like this one...

096.png

"Shizuo Heiwajima, nice to meet ya, Peeta, and don't worry, I won't rest until we find your wife and kids," The bartender replied with a small smile as the dog licked away. It looked like he had done something right today, getting those two back together, and he couldn't help but feel a little happy about it. Maybe he wasn't always so bad and violent like some people thought.

"Anyways, I say we get a move on if there's nothing to search in here. If so, you ready to go, Pete?"

Yes, Peeta's nickname was now Pete. The nickname train was going to keep running.​
tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Klaus looked at Toboe. "Maybe you're right... thanks." He smirked down at the boy, maybe he could learn to just listen to people and see the good in them. "You know mate, you're alright." Klaus walked over back to the group, seeing that it seemed like the scared boy was joining the journey now. He looked back at Toboe, the boy reminded him of his late younger brother Henrik.

Elijah was glad to see that Peeta was warming up to the whole group now. "And I am Elijah Mikaelson... and the one that scared you, that is my idiotic brother Niklaus Mikaelson." Elijah turned towards the exit, ready to go on with this adventure... if that's what it could be called.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Lizzy @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Cell Block MG Peeps

tumblr_n3mrnbLAPw1s3u5lno7_250.gif

The baker stared at Shizuo and Elijah for a few moments, letting their words slowly sink in before giving a small nod. "..Nice to meet you. But can we save the pleasantries for a bit..? This room, they've tampered with the air.. I don't want to have my head messed with any more," he spoke, softly. The guy was definitely scared, even with the canine reunited with him. Rightfully so, it seemed. "And... Thank you. So much. I've been going insane down here," he added, softly, sincerity ringing clearly in his voice. Slowly, he climbed to his feet, shaky and unsteady. One would also be able to note he had one robotic leg. "...Lead the way."

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hallways @Cell block​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
tumblr_n3mrnbLAPw1s3u5lno7_250.gif

The baker stared at Shizuo and Elijah for a few moments, letting their words slowly sink in before giving a small nod. "..Nice to meet you. But can we save the pleasantries for a bit..? This room, they've tampered with the air.. I don't want to have my head messed with any more," he spoke, softly. The guy was definitely scared, even with the canine reunited with him. Rightfully so, it seemed. "And... Thank you. So much. I've been going insane down here," he added, softly, sincerity ringing clearly in his voice. Slowly, he climbed to his feet, shaky and unsteady. One would also be able to note he had one robotic leg. "...Lead the way."

@The Great Detective @Sen @Lizzy @Bomb @Justin Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hallways @Cell block​
093.png

"No problem."

Placing a steadying hand on Peeta's shoulder, Shizuo began to lead the man away along with Kofuku on his back. Hopefully, the others were finished here as well, because the bartender wasn't going to wait for them.

tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Klaus looked at Toboe. "Maybe you're right... thanks." He smirked down at the boy, maybe he could learn to just listen to people and see the good in them. "You know mate, you're alright." Klaus walked over back to the group, seeing that it seemed like the scared boy was joining the journey now. He looked back at Toboe, the boy reminded him of his late younger brother Henrik.

Elijah was glad to see that Peeta was warming up to the whole group now. "And I am Elijah Mikaelson... and the one that scared you, that is my idiotic brother Niklaus Mikaelson." Elijah turned towards the exit, ready to go on with this adventure... if that's what it could be called.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Lizzy @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven Cell Block MG Peeps

Klaus's words earned him a toothy grin from the thirteen year old.

"Glad I could help." He replied.

He watched the others converse for a bit, then when Klaus would look back at him he'd earn another, more friendly smile his way.

093.png

"No problem."

Placing a steadying hand on Peeta's shoulder, Shizuo began to lead the man away along with Kofuku on his back. Hopefully, the others were finished here as well, because the bartender wasn't going to wait for them.

images

Toboe realized they were leaving. Deep down he didn't want to leave but he also knew that there wasn't much to do here but laze about. Besides, he didn't want to be separated from his new friend(s).

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Justin Charming @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Dorm and hallway folk

@Those At The Computer Monitor

Upon opening up the folder... An image file popped up, but, it was a little too small to see what it was from the preview... However, from what one could tell, it looked to be a poorly drawn diagram or something of the vault door...

Dust & Fidget
Fidget was flying around the room again... Seeming just a little dazed from being released from her prison, she looked towards the computer screen, cocking her head a little... She couldn't quite understand what she was reading, so... The "logical" conclusion was to fly closer... And closer... Aaand even closer, looks like Fidget was unaware of the consequences of her actions for the moment.
i9Cyal6.png

"Uh... Fidget? Maybe you should-" Dust started... Too late! Fidget bumped her nose right into the spot of the screen the image file was on... This caused the compouter to begin loading the screen as Fidget blinked, rubbing her nose as she backed away again...
KMFQCbn.png

"Oooow! That didn't help me uderstand at all!" Fidget yelped, clearly looking a little surprised as she snapped out of what seemed to be a trance for a moment... Though, just then, the full image seemed to display itself on the screen...
FXDVPND.png

Looks like it was poorly drawn... But, the diagram suggests this might have been the observations of whoever the "artist" was, it looked like whatever door this was a diagram of, it was a one way entrance... Dust suddenly frowned.
WdnKQEn.png

"Well... What do you know... It looks like that same door we came through... When we arrived here that is..." Dust said, he looked to be in thought, and well, poor Fidget would say something too, buuut, she was busy tending to her slightly bruised nose... However, it was clear there was something very off about this vault... Though, it was unclear exactly what, or, well, why one would implement such an entrance to a "safe haven" like this one...

Rey didn't like the sound of what the creature said, or the indications shown on the monitor when they had opened the file sharing the same name as the vault they were in. "You're saying we're trapped in this vault?", she asked. She looked around, trying to determine if a less traditional way out of the vault, such as blasting or using a lightsaber, would work.

"You seem to know something of this place", she asked Dust, "do you think we can force our way out of here?"

@Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg @Sir Ni!-ck @york

Now that they were done here, Mastermind supposed that they snooped around here enough.

tumblr_o124fpYWNM1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Well... if there isn't much else to do, I would suggest that we can go off somewhere else. Lingering in the same place for a prolonged amount of time isn't exactly effici-"

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... Esper, just what do you think you're doing?"

Mastermind was going to suggest that they were to go back the way they came to get into this hidden cell area, but he couldn't help and notice that Esper was... er, busy looking closely at a vent.

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Ohhhhh... it's nothing~ I'm just curious to look around and about."

Without much else to say after that, Esper had his Dynamos fire off a blast of energy that would otherwise distort the spacial existence of this vent. Oh joy...

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Justin Charming @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Dorm and hallway folk​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Now that they were done here, Mastermind supposed that they snooped around here enough.

"Well... if there isn't much else to do, I would suggest that we can go off somewhere else. Lingering in the same place for a prolonged amount of time isn't exactly effici-"

Mastermind was going to suggest that they were to go back the way they came to get into this hidden cell area, but he couldn't help and notice that Esper was... er, busy looking closely at a vent.

Without much else to say after that, Esper had his Dynamos fire off a blast of energy that would otherwise distort the spacial existence of this vent. Oh joy...

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Justin Charming @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Dorm and hallway folk​
Bubba suddenly tensed up at the flash of light, before looking over and noticing a familiar face.

The white-haired splicer that seems to always be as inconvenient and unhelpful at all times.

And some angry person who yells at them.

What does this remind Bubba of?

...Ah, well, probably isn't important. The Big Daddy would grunt heavily at Esper's shenanigans and turn around, stomping after the rest of the party if they were on their way out. He took a particular interest in the small dog that stood close to Peeta.

It was so small.

So small.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Justin Charming @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @The Great Detective @Dorm and hallway folk​

tumblr_m7hy8iXg4v1qzeg2so3_500.gif

The humming of the communicator, the echoing of an unfamiliar voice, with an equally unfamiliar face.

Another slain, vile intentions and insidious craftsmanship revealed to the light.

Under most circumstances, Bane would not be bothered by the dead nad dying. He had once ordered the executions of many in Gotham, gladly leading a revolution that would consume many in the process. Granted, Bane felt little sympathy for their souls, they were parasites and liars to Gotham, from the upper-class robber barons to prodigiously venomously lawyers and stock brokers, filth worthy of destruction. Yet, as ruthless as the villain was renowned to be, the life of an innocent in such grim tales harmed his own chances of survival, an army needed for a war that already seemed bleak and hopeless.

With a heavy sigh, the masked revolutionary arose from his seat upon one of the many stools at the lab stations in this steel cage's science department. Priding himself highly, he spoke softly, yet his voice always carrying an aura of ungodly strength to it. Something about Bane just seemed powerfully, frighteningly powerful, even in moments as tender and rare as this.

"Reaper Signals....traitors and cutthroats." he started, glancing over at Rey and Roy briefly, strutting over to the computers. Looking at them intently, noting their lack of power, Bane continued his stroll, speaking mostly to himself, although his words slightly directed to the scavenger and her defensive compatriot. "I have seen enough of this in Gotham, the fire rose, and many were consumed by it's flames. True justice has been served, but that was not true justice....only barbaric slaughter." Bane spoke harshly, opening a fuse-box, trying to activate the lab's more primary source of power. Turning his head away, he continued, his voice solemn and resonating.

"Many people know me as Bane, they call me a fiend, the one to fulfill the League of Shadows destiny. I reject that notion, Gotham learned to be free, to throw the rich out into the cold streets we have known and endured. False heroes and idols are revered, not only in Gotham, but by the people around us." Bane uttered, his voice carrying echoes, pausing at his work in trying to restore the power, looking over at Rey, Roy, and any others in the vicinity.

"I know you think of me as a heartless soul, I will not blame you...but know this, in the end....heartless souls are what will win this war. Defeat has sullied us, time and time again...let us trust each other, and drive back these cowardly rogues."

@Mari @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartie Sarkissian @Sir Ni!-ck @york @I am late to the party as usual fockin' college classes

Shepard gave the two a casual shrug. "Well knock yourselves out then."

Garrus nodded. "Sure, appreciate the help, so that we don't overexert the nameless grunts." Garrus joked motioning towards the Normandy crew helping out.

@Gibbons @Archmage Jeremiah @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai @Crimson Spartan
"Just tryin' to be useful.... Though I ain't been very useful so far.... " Six commented towards Garrus as he walked over and started helping the Normandy crew. "You'll have to point out the useful stuff to me. Some of this is all foreign ta me..." Six comments helping out wherever he could.

@Jeremi

093.png

"No problem."

Klaus's words earned him a toothy grin from the thirteen year old.

"Glad I could help." He replied.

He watched the others converse for a bit, then when Klaus would look back at him he'd earn another, more friendly smile his way.

images

Toboe realized they were leaving. Deep down he didn't want to leave but he also knew that there wasn't much to do here but laze about. Besides, he didn't want to be separated from his new friend(s).

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Justin Charming @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @Dorm and hallway folk

5964fd4589b915d94e1aca7c4992885e.png

Nodding slightly to Shizuo in silent thanks, Peeta followed rather eagerly, though he was clearly slow - likely due to his leg. He was silent as they moved along, albeit clearly nervous and fearful. Yet, there was an air of determination about him... He must've really cared about this Katniss woman and his children.

Huh. Well. It appeared that getting rid of the vent stopped the flow of the screwed with air, but the room was already full of it. At least that was somewhat productive, or something.
Bubba suddenly tensed up at the flash of light, before looking over and noticing a familiar face.

The white-haired splicer that seems to always be as inconvenient and unhelpful at all times.

And some angry person who yells at them.

What does this remind Bubba of?

...Ah, well, probably isn't important. The Big Daddy would grunt heavily at Esper's shenanigans and turn around, stomping after the rest of the party if they were on their way out. He took a particular interest in the small dog that stood close to Peeta.

It was so small.

So small.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Justin Charming @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @The Great Detective @Dorm and hallway folk​

01d9c9d82daf1f2bebf331c11b65c80a.png

For the moment, the pup just stared up at Bubba, his haunches settled firmly on the floor. He was like this for a long moment before he curiously stepped forward, sniffing at Bubba curiously and cautiously. After a moment, he barked once, his tiny tail wagging slightly. However, he quickly moved, going after his master with the main group whilst occasionally stopping to look over his shoulder to see if Bubba and Esper were coming.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
2197786-jbk_jsa_starboyman.jpg

"Murder?!"

Grabbing his stomach, everything and everyone around him would begin to float, he would explain

"My powers don't normally work like this. I can make things heavier, not lighter, i just have lost control! I don't like it Murder! It's against the code! Hero don't kill! I vote for Kenz Nuhor. 10 votes to 9, out he goes!"

@Verite @Jeremi @Kaykay @Kakarot! @DBZ7 @DapperDogman @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian

Last edited:

"Murder?!"

Grabbing his stomach, everything and everyone around him would begin to float, he would explain

"My powers don;t normal work like this, I can make things heavier, not lighter, i just have lost control! I don't like it Murder! It's against the code! Hero don't kill! I vote for Kenz Nuhor. 10 to 9, out he goes!"

@Verite @Jeremi @Kaykay @Kakarot! @DBZ7 @DapperDogman @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian
4fNlJuv.gif

"... Are you quite done with your little frivolities?" Lisa Lisa said, not seeming to care for Starman's power display, remaining calm while Joseph panicked and yelled aimlessly, flailing his arms like a drowning person in water.

"If so, I would advise that you better absorb the... gravity of this situation. No such person around is listed in the dossier," the woman noted towards Starman, noting that no such person named "Kenz Nuhor" was around.

"So with that being said."

2vNSt1B.gif

"You will put me down. Understood?"

She had little time or tolerance for this foolishness. With a voice far more commanding than whatever Commander Shepard would be able to vocalize, Lisa Lisa spoke to Starman with an authoritative tone that she had no place to hold, but did so regardless. Her cold, aloof nature was one of her greater strengths. After all, you couldn't play poker without a good poker face.

And this definitely seemed like the kind of game where just playing your cards right wasn't enough. You needed the right look for it as well.

@Josh M @Jeremi @Kaykay @Kakarot! @DBZ7 @DapperDogman

"Nurufufufu"
XwlTeX3r1Odig.gif

"You see this glowing ball? This is my body, made of pure energy, I simply absorbed the excess energy from the blast!"

As the skeleton continued to talk, bright green stripes formed on the squid's face, a sure sign he felt in control of the situation, he was getting cocky
"I cannot create fire" the squid paused, his grin growing "Also..."
tumblr_nlwmbjuCJi1srqqozo1_500.gif

"I'm nowhere near strong enough to rip her suit open in the manner it was found"

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Kakarot! @DBZ7 @Josh M

"Interesting..." Not the whole being a being of energy thing but that last part. "What makes you so sure there was no weapon used?"

"Murder?!"

"My powers don't normally work like this. I can make things heavier, not lighter, i just have lost control! I don't like it Murder! It's against the code! Hero don't kill! I vote for Kenz Nuhor. 10 votes to 9, out he goes!"

Skeletor did not appreciate being floated around like a ragdoll. "Let me down this instant you whiny simpleton! Unless you want me to show you what power I possess!"

@Verite @Josh M @Kaykay @Kakarot! @DBZ7 @DapperDogman

Chapter Two
"Finding Eden"

It would take a few hours for the crew to find the necessary components and another few hours for the Normandy to be completely fixed. When the time came Commander Shepard would contact everyone to head towards the exit of Vault 11111. Once everyone was there they'd see Shepard flanked by some residence of the vault.

"We're ready to go but there's still some business we need to take care off. One of them is what's going to happen with the Vault." She motioned to the people around her. "We gathered up everyone not indoctrinated and they are willing to help us out on the Normandy. The ones who are indoctrinated however are a lost cause. They'd rather kill themselves than step foot in the outside world ever again. We opted to post a warning for any future travel hoping to find sanctuary inside of this place. We also confiscated a large number of their supplies because right now we need it way more than these people."

"With that out of the way, there's the voting tally." Shepard took up her omni-tool to look at the final tally. "Seems like Boba Fett got the most votes...and that's not saying much. Fett, you'll be heading to the UN for a quick debriefing and if you don't have anything to hide, you'll be fit to join back with us later."

As she said that Boba Fett would blink away, no doubt having been sent to the UN facility somewhere. "Guys you need to get your head out of your asses," Shepard replied annoyed at the group. "Voting for yourself or abstaining from voting is not helping anyone. Especially not bringing us closer to finding Tali's killer."

She pointed an accusing finger towards them. "Just keep in mind the less you do the easier they'll have to kill every last one of us. On that cheerful note let's get the hell out of here. Next stop...Vault 112."

Later...

The Normandy now fully repaired would have landed at their next destination which seemed to be housed inside of a garage

The castaways followed by a small group of Normandy crew lead by Commander Shepard would head into the garage and down a hatch into to their location.

Vault 112

The trip through the facility was uneventful and they would soon enough end up in a gigantic room with what seemed to be pods scattered all over the room.

Shepard would turn towards Mordin as their resident scientist. "You sure you know what you're doing?"

"Don't worry, studied the research, just step into pods and will do the rest." Legion would assure her as well.

"Shepard Commander. We will do what is necessary for you to survive."

Shepard turned and faced the group. "You heard them, find yourself an unused pod and let's get this started."

As Shepard herself tried to find a free pod she stumbled upon one that seemed to be occupied.

TVuK95J.png

A young girl... she didn't deserve this fate.

After awhile everyone seemed to have found an empty pod Mordin got to work. "Here we go, will stay behind to monitor progress. Try not to die. Eden virtual reality. Still mind makes it real. Might feel a slight sting."

True to his word they would feel a slight sting before they were blinded by a bright white light.

As they regained consciousness they would hear bird song filling the air as well as the soft pouring of a stream. Opening their eyes they'd a see a clear blue sky above them. Realizing they were laying on the ground people would slowly get up to their feet.

"Look lively people." They'd hear Shepard call out to them.

"Welcome to Eden."

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House [House]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]

Boba Fett - Voted out [Role - Unknown]

Rey stood up. She heard the words welcoming them here, and it seemed most were not conscious or aware at the moment. She was ready to go, though, so she took the initiative and started walking in one direction.

tumblr_inline_o1zj9gLdiE1tnkmrg_500.gif

She noticed she had her coverings and her protective goggles on. She thought briefly about taking it off, but thought that perhaps keeping protected in this unknown place was the wiser option. She didn't draw her staff, but kept her hand close to General Solo's blaster in case a quick reaction was required.

@Jeremi

Rey didn't like the sound of what the creature said, or the indications shown on the monitor when they had opened the file sharing the same name as the vault they were in. "You're saying we're trapped in this vault?", she asked. She looked around, trying to determine if a less traditional way out of the vault, such as blasting or using a lightsaber, would work.

"You seem to know something of this place", she asked Dust, "do you think we can force our way out of here?"

@Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg @Sir Ni!-ck @york
tumblr_m7hy8iXg4v1qzeg2so3_500.gif

The humming of the communicator, the echoing of an unfamiliar voice, with an equally unfamiliar face.

Another slain, vile intentions and insidious craftsmanship revealed to the light.

Under most circumstances, Bane would not be bothered by the dead nad dying. He had once ordered the executions of many in Gotham, gladly leading a revolution that would consume many in the process. Granted, Bane felt little sympathy for their souls, they were parasites and liars to Gotham, from the upper-class robber barons to prodigiously venomously lawyers and stock brokers, filth worthy of destruction. Yet, as ruthless as the villain was renowned to be, the life of an innocent in such grim tales harmed his own chances of survival, an army needed for a war that already seemed bleak and hopeless.

With a heavy sigh, the masked revolutionary arose from his seat upon one of the many stools at the lab stations in this steel cage's science department. Priding himself highly, he spoke softly, yet his voice always carrying an aura of ungodly strength to it. Something about Bane just seemed powerfully, frighteningly powerful, even in moments as tender and rare as this.

"Reaper Signals....traitors and cutthroats." he started, glancing over at Rey and Roy briefly, strutting over to the computers. Looking at them intently, noting their lack of power, Bane continued his stroll, speaking mostly to himself, although his words slightly directed to the scavenger and her defensive compatriot. "I have seen enough of this in Gotham, the fire rose, and many were consumed by it's flames. True justice has been served, but that was not true justice....only barbaric slaughter." Bane spoke harshly, opening a fuse-box, trying to activate the lab's more primary source of power. Turning his head away, he continued, his voice solemn and resonating.

"Many people know me as Bane, they call me a fiend, the one to fulfill the League of Shadows destiny. I reject that notion, Gotham learned to be free, to throw the rich out into the cold streets we have known and endured. False heroes and idols are revered, not only in Gotham, but by the people around us." Bane uttered, his voice carrying echoes, pausing at his work in trying to restore the power, looking over at Rey, Roy, and any others in the vicinity.

"I know you think of me as a heartless soul, I will not blame you...but know this, in the end....heartless souls are what will win this war. Defeat has sullied us, time and time again...let us trust each other, and drive back these cowardly rogues."

@Mari @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartie Sarkissian @Sir Ni!-ck @york @I am late to the party as usual fockin' college classes
@Mari @Sir Ni!-ck @Mighty Roman @TheColourlessRainbow @york
My mind begins to race as I slowly run through th candidate who may have complete the murder, eventually settling on voting for Larfleeze;there was no way he was innocent
@Science Room People

Bane found a switch in the dark room... Somehow, and the entire laboratory flickered to life... Looks like something had caused the power supply to short out in the room, but, it was a simple fix, really, the button Bane pressed had simply reset the entire circuit! Though, the victory didn't last long in the ensuing shennanigans to come... (In other words, the events of the chapter II update)​
Chapter 2 – Finding Eden

It would take a few hours for the crew to find the necessary components and another few hours for the Normandy to be completely fixed. When the time came Commander Shepard would contact everyone to head towards the exit of Vault 11111. Once everyone was there they'd see Shepard flanked by some residence of the vault.

"We're ready to go but there's still some business we need to take care off. One of them is what's going to happen with the Vault." She motioned to the people around her. "We gathered up everyone not indoctrinated and they are willing to help us out on the Normandy. The ones who are indoctrinated however are a lost cause. They'd rather kill themselves than step foot in the outside world ever again. We opted to post a warning for any future travel hoping to find sanctuary inside of this place. We also confiscated a large number of their supplies because right now we need it way more than these people."

"With that out of the way there's the voting tally." Shepard took up her omni-tool to look at the final tally. "Seems like Boba Fett got the most votes...and that's not saying much. Fett, you'll be heading to the UN for a quick debriefing and if you don't have anything to hide, you'll be fit to join back with us later."

As she said that Boba Fett would blink away, no doubt having been sent to the UN facility somewhere. "Guys you need to get your head out of your asses." Shepard replied annoyed at the group. "Voting for yourself or abstaining from voting is not helping anyone. Especially not bringing us closer to finding Tali's killer."

She pointed an accusing finger towards them. "Just keep in mind the less you do the easier they'll have to kill every last one of us. On that cheerful note let's get the hell out of here. Next stop...Vault 112."

Later...

The Normandy now fully repaired would have landed at their next destination which seemed to be housed inside of a garage

The castaways followed by a small group of Normandy crew lead by Commander Shepard would head into the garage and down a hatch into to their location.

Vault 112

The trip through the facility was uneventful and they would soon enough end up in a gigantic room with what seemed to be pods scattered all over the room.

Shepard would turn towards Mordin as their resident scientist. "You sure you know what you're doing?"

"Don't worry, studied the research, just step into pods and will do the rest." Legion would assure her as well.

Shepard turned and faced the group. "You heard them, find yourself an unused pod and let's get this started."

As Shepard herself tried to find a free pod she stumbled upon one that seemed to be occupied.

TVuK95J.png

A young girl...she didn't deserve this faith.

After awhile everyone seemed to have found an empty pod Mordin got to work. "Here we go, will stay behind to monitor progress. Try not to die. Eden virtual reality. Still mind makes it real. Might feel a slight sting."

True to his word they would feel a slight sting before they were blinded by a bright white light.

As they regained conciousness they would hear bird song filling the air as well as the soft pouring of a stream. Opening their eyes they'd a see a clear blue sky above them. Realizing they were laying on the ground people would slowly get up to their feet.

"Welcome to Eden."

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

Dust & Fidget
@Jeremi @Mari @Mighty Roman @Others

Dust actually pondered Rey's question for a moment, before he got a more confused expression on his face.
DBj1UIg.png

"To be honest... I... Don't really know... I've broken through doors before... But... Nothing like this..." Dust said, he was about to continue onwards, and heck, Fidget, and even Ahrah were about to pitch into the conversation too, but... Just then, they all sort of remembered something that they kiiinda sorta forgot about; fixing the Normandy! Sooo... After countless minutes of zipping all over the place, gathering all sorts of bits and bobs (and even pieces of junk that Fidget deemed usefull), they gathered the supplies neccessary to continue onwards... Shephard's words stirred some thoughts within Dust, though Fidget just had this blank, lost expression in her eyes as she listened to Shephard's speech. Looks like the one key thing the duo had forgotten was to vote for who killed Tali... Hopefully, the next time, they wouldn't be so forgetfull... At any rate, their arrival at vault 112 brought more questions than answers, though, apparantly, the next phase of whatever they were supposed to be doing here involved stepping into those pod things in the room... And Fidget seemed... Less than enthusiastic about this.
vjaze7Y.png

"No! Never!!! You're not getting me inside one of those freaky looking things!" Fidget protested, seeming a little shaken that there were already seemingly comatose occupants in some of the pods... Though, it looked like Dust already began to climb into one of the pods.
7t88bPE.png

"Well... Whatever we're supposed to do here... Involves these pods... Maybe we can find a way to stop those Reapers from attacking our home here..." Dust said, he looked a little uncertain, and... Frankly, even Ahrah sounded a little uncertain at this point as he spoke.
bcU53rb.png

"I'm afraid I cannot tell what awaits us within these strange beds... But I know that this is the next step in our journey... Our answers will come to us, in time." Well, if it was one thing this strange, sentient sword didn't ever seem to run out of, it was... Frankly... Words of wisdom in a sense. Fidget opened her motuh to protest, but, well, Dust had already settled himself into his own pod... So, with a sigh, Fidget found a pod of her own to settle down in.
WIrQwcV.png

"So... How does this thing work? Do I close my eyes and sleep? Do I get buried alive? Or am I gonna DIE OF CLASTERPHOBIA IN HERE!!!!" Fidget yelled, already hating her stay in the pod... But just then, a bright light blinded both her and Dust, transporting them to what seemed like another reality entirely... When Fidget and Dust awoke... They would discover an interesting sight in front of them...
jfYih91.png
AU0CwI4.png

"Agh... What... Was that?" Dust groaned, rubbing his head a little; it looked like his "journey" into Eden had really thrown him off a little... And, well, Fidget didn't seem to fare any better. "Whooooa... I feel diiizzzy..." Mumbled a rather woozy sounding Fidget... They both peered around, noticing a few familiar faces... Such as Rey, and, well, it was fairly evident the other crew-members would be popping into this strange realm shortly... But as of yet, they didn't have any specific destinations to go to...​

@Science Room People

Bane found a switch in the dark room... Somehow, and the entire laboratory flickered to life... Looks like something had caused the power supply to short out in the room, but, it was a simple fix, really, the button Bane pressed had simply reset the entire circuit! Though, the victory didn't last long in the ensuing shennanigans to come... (In other words, the events of the chapter II update)​

Dust & Fidget
@Jeremi @Mari @Mighty Roman @Others

Dust actually pondered Rey's question for a moment, before he got a more confused expression on his face.
DBj1UIg.png

"To be honest... I... Don't really know... I've broken through doors before... But... Nothing like this..." Dust said, he was about to continue onwards, and heck, Fidget, and even Ahrah were about to pitch into the conversation too, but... Just then, they all sort of remembered something that they kiiinda sorta forgot about; fixing the Normandy! Sooo... After countless minutes of zipping all over the place, gathering all sorts of bits and bobs (and even pieces of junk that Fidget deemed usefull), they gathered the supplies neccessary to continue onwards... Shephard's words stirred some thoughts within Dust, though Fidget just had this blank, lost expression in her eyes as she listened to Shephard's speech. Looks like the one key thing the duo had forgotten was to vote for who killed Tali... Hopefully, the next time, they wouldn't be so forgetfull... At any rate, their arrival at vault 112 brought more questions than answers, though, apparantly, the next phase of whatever they were supposed to be doing here involved stepping into those pod things in the room... And Fidget seemed... Less than enthusiastic about this.
vjaze7Y.png

"No! Never!!! You're not getting me inside one of those freaky looking things!" Fidget protested, seeming a little shaken that there were already seemingly comatose occupants in some of the pods... Though, it looked like Dust already began to climb into one of the pods.
7t88bPE.png

"Well... Whatever we're supposed to do here... Involves these pods... Maybe we can find a way to stop those Reapers from attacking our home here..." Dust said, he looked a little uncertain, and... Frankly, even Ahrah sounded a little uncertain at this point as he spoke.
bcU53rb.png

"I'm afraid I cannot tell what awaits us within these strange beds... But I know that this is the next step in our journey... Our answers will come to us, in time." Well, if it was one thing this strange, sentient sword didn't ever seem to run out of, it was... Frankly... Words of wisdom in a sense. Fidget opened her motuh to protest, but, well, Dust had already settled himself into his own pod... So, with a sigh, Fidget found a pod of her own to settle down in.
WIrQwcV.png

"So... How does this thing work? Do I close my eyes and sleep? Do I get buried alive? Or am I gonna DIE OF CLASTERPHOBIA IN HERE!!!!" Fidget yelled, already hating her stay in the pod... But just then, a bright light blinded both her and Dust, transporting them to what seemed like another reality entirely... When Fidget and Dust awoke... They would discover an interesting sight in front of them...
jfYih91.png
AU0CwI4.png

"Agh... What... Was that?" Dust groaned, rubbing his head a little; it looked like his "journey" into Eden had really thrown him off a little... And, well, Fidget didn't seem to fare any better. "Whooooa... I feel diiizzzy..." Mumbled a rather woozy sounding Fidget... They both peered around, noticing a few familiar faces... Such as Rey, and, well, it was fairly evident the other crew-members would be popping into this strange realm shortly... But as of yet, they didn't have any specific destinations to go to...​

Rey heard a couple of familiar voices almost as soon as she started to walk. She turned around, and looked at them. Dust and Fidget, of course, she thought they were familiar and she was right. Though she had her doubts about those two at first, she felt like she could trust them, at least more than some others.

star-wars-rey-mask-pointofgeeks.jpg

She stopped to check on them. "Are you all right?", she asked.

@york

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Rey heard a couple of familiar voices almost as soon as she started to walk. She turned around, and looked at them. Dust and Fidget, of course, she thought they were familiar and she was right. Though she had her doubts about those two at first, she felt like she could trust them, at least more than some others.

star-wars-rey-mask-pointofgeeks.jpg

She stopped to check on them. "Are you all right?", she asked.

@york
Chapter 2 – Finding Eden

"With that out of the way there's the voting tally." Shepard took up her omni-tool to look at the final tally. "Seems like Boba Fett got the most votes...and that's not saying much. Fett, you'll be heading to the UN for a quick debriefing and if you don't have anything to hide, you'll be fit to join back with us later."

As she said that Boba Fett would blink away, no doubt having been sent to the UN facility somewhere. "Guys you need to get your head out of your asses." Shepard replied annoyed at the group. "Voting for yourself or abstaining from voting is not helping anyone. Especially not bringing us closer to finding Tali's killer."

Later...

Vault 112

TVuK95J.png

A young girl...she didn't deserve this faith.

As they regained conciousness they would hear bird song filling the air as well as the soft pouring of a stream. Opening their eyes they'd a see a clear blue sky above them. Realizing they were laying on the ground people would slowly get up to their feet.

"Welcome to Eden."

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

I clamber to my feet, the sound of birdsong tearing at my ears. It feels so...asinine....so stranger. Back in the Glades, I never got to hear any animals, aside from the kind that would tear down your door if you owed them money...other people might call them gangs. I reach out to Rey and the others "I was about to ask you the same thing; do any of you have any idea where we are?"
@Mari @york
It's a crappy mobile post, but whatever

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.